Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

.:Millie's Menagerie:. [WIP]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:01 PM

Millie’s Menagerie

There is a stillness in the air that is almost unnatural. Above, in the inky blackness of the sky, the stars twinkle merrily, oblivious to the world that lies so far below them. The moon is a vibrant crescent against the darkness, it’s glow illuminating the vast fields the bear the compounds and acreage below it. Upon the crest of one of the glowing hills, a very small, almost unobtrusive creature sits, watching with massive eyes glittering with a predatory intelligence. It is a color unlike any you have ever seen, and you realize that you must be looking at the only one of it’s kind; an oddity among the unique. It’s tail is like a beacon behind it, glowing with a soft, gentle blue light that casts a glare upon it’s slick skin. As you watch, the thing sits up on it’s haunches, moving with a fluid grace as it glides across the moon kissed moors towards you.

It stops just at your feet, it’s head hardly breaching the top of your waist, and gazes up at you with it’s glowing gaze, which warms and twinkles as it stares into your eyes. “Good evening,” it says, and it’s voice reminds you of the tinkling of chimes in a gentle breeze. A particularly violent gust of wind whips past you, and the little creature crouches almost fearfully, looking as though it might be blown off it’s feet and down the hills.  When the wind passes, it stands up on it’s hind feet once more, and gives you and almost embarrassed looking smile; the gesture is so human and familiar that it is almost relaxing. “You’ve been here for quite some time, watching the menagerie, haven’t you?” You nod slowly, feeling that anything less would be a lie, and you are aware that this creature would know if you were being untruthful. “Perhaps you would like to come inside. There are many pets within the walls of our home that would be happy to meet you. Won’t you please take a look around?” It smiles again, and clasps it’s hands in front of it, tail waving behind like a signal.

“Please follow me. I will show you the way.” It turns and starts down the hill, the gentle sway of the grass brushing against it’s body but making no sound as it moves silently away, towards the compound that it has so generously invited you into. The lights of the menagerie are flickering on and off, indicating some of the inhabitants are nocturnal and some are simply settling in for the night. You know this creature would not take you there if you were not welcome, and that is an idea that eases your mind and helps you to decide your path for the night. The houses look warm, and inviting, and it is rather cold and lonely out on the moors beneath the mountains. You will your body to follow, gliding quietly through the moors behind the strange, friendly creature, with it’s glowing blue tail a lonely lantern to light your way.

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: .:Millie's Menagerie:. [WIP]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:03 PM

Remember My Name

Alpha-001, Adate
.:Business as Usual:.

Name: Alpha-001, Adate
Nickname: Adate
Pronunciation: Ah-Dah-teh - Meaning 'people, persons' in Mando'a.
Species: Lucain
Personality: Adate is the second in command of Aliit Squad. Level-headed, calm, and often detached from the worries of an emotional world, Adate isn’t very easily distracted. He has a way of slipping into what his squad mates call ‘sergeant mode.’ With the simplicity of a soldier, he is able to tune out emotions and feelings and focus on the task ahead. Because of this, he is not only greatly admired, but most often put into a position of leadership when dealing with both his own squad, and other squads as well. He’s basically a glorified peacekeeper. He is the one that is most often deferred to when decisions come into question, and the one who always knows what’s best. He is a typical ‘father/big brother’ figure, always looking out for the best interests of his squad and his brothers. He puts them first, above all else. He isn’t wholly unkind, and does have a gentle side; however, it is very rarely, if ever seen. More often, one will see only the rough, business side of Adate; that is all they are allowed to get close to, if they are even allowed to get close at all. He has a very strange secret desire; he wishes for someone, somewhere to remember him. Even when he and his brothers are gone, Adate wishes for them to be remember, and he spends his alone time trying to come up with ways to leave a lasting impression on the world, somehow, some way. He is terrified of disappearing into oblivion, though there doesn’t seem to be a rational explanation that anyone yet knows of.
Reference:
(Conept Art not owned to me. Possibly by LucasFilms or Karen Traviss?)
Appearance
(Reference appearance picture by Starwars.com)
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:04 PM

Love Me, Love You

Alpha-002, Shades
.:Unrequited:.

Name: Alpha-002, Shades
Nickname: Adate
Pronunciation: Ah-Dah-teh - Meaning 'people, persons' in Mando'a.
Personality: Oh man. Shades. What to say about this guy? Ever heard of a dictionary? Well, yeah, if you looked up the definition of ‘smooth’ I think he’s exactly what you’d find. In fact, smooth doesn’t even begin to describe him. More like ‘coolest dang cat you’ll ever meet’ (His words, not mine).  Yeah, okay, so maybe Shades isn‘t as great as he‘s made out to be, but he‘s pretty darn close. Bet you can’t guess where he got his name, either? Shades is pretty much the most laid back man you’ll ever meet in your entire life. I don’t think there’s anything in the world, short of a bomb literally falling on top of him, that could ruffle his feathers. He doesn’t panic, he doesn’t freak out, heck, he barely even raises his voice. Everything is very ‘chill’ with him. He sees the world as a beautiful place, meant to be enjoyed and loved with the time your given in it, and not a second should be wasted. He’s pretty lazy, despite his ‘get up and do something’ philosophy, and most of the time, you can find him lounging around in trees, or really random places napping. He has a monotone way of speaking that can seem pretty mellow, but his laughter and his humor are larger than life. He loves to laugh and he‘s actually surprisingly quick witted and funny (And even if you don‘t see it often, he‘s extremely intelligent). He gets tired pretty easy (but we attribute this to him being lazy) so he tends to say ‘I need a nap’ a lot. For some weird reason, he really likes music, and loves to whistle; yeah, no one knows why, but he just whistles all the time. Shades is also an amazingly loyal person; he’d give you the shirt off his back if you asked, and go along with just about any request, even if he had no desire to be a part of it, or get involved. He loves the ocean, the water and just chilling at the beach (not that he gets to do that often, what with his non-choice with a career path). He doesn’t fear very much, and things that would scare most people, he finds pretty darn ‘cool.’ Let’s just say that this guy is one cool cat to have at your back, and the truest and kindest friend you’ll ever find.
Reference:
(Conept Art not owned to me. Possibly by LucasFilms or Karen Traviss?)
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:04 PM

Someone You Can Count On

Alpha-003, Torrent
.:Always There:.

Name: Alpha-003, Torrent
Nickname: Torrent
Pronunciation: -
Personality: Torrent is the medic of Alpha squad. He is a quiet, reserved man, who sees all and knows more than he lets on. He has a peaceful, calming nature, and there is very little that can ruffle his feathers. He tends to be able to take charge almost as well as any commander, barking out orders or soothing physical and mental hurt with his hands and words. He has a habit of meditating to clear his mind and rid himself of ‘negative thoughts.’ His brothers find it amusing, but Torrent finds it therapeutic. Unknown to his brothers, torrent suffers from horrific nightmares of his time on the battlefield, of every man he’s ever lost and the blood he constantly sees staining his hands. Despite his good natured personality, deep down, he is horrified and disgusted with himself and the war, and is haunted by the ghosts of the men he couldn’t save. He has a heavy heart, but he hides it behind a peaceful and radiant smile. His gentle demeanor and relatively ‘at ease’ and relaxed nature allows him to get along well with anyone.
(Conept Art not owned to me. Possibly by LucasFilms? Custom byCloneTrooper07)
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:05 PM

Well Howdy There, Pilgrim

Theta-007, Duke
.:A Voice in My Head Told Me:.

Name: Theta-007
Nickname: Duke
Pronunciation: --
Personality: Duke is a very high-strung individual most of the time, especially when dealing with higher-ups. He’s dedicated to his job and to his work. He’s absolutely loyal. He’s a very soft-spoken, very sweet man as well, though he can, at times, be confused by the nature of other people. He doesn’t seem to be able to raise his voice to anyone, no matter what wrongs they have done to him. Duke is somewhat complex; to him, names are very, very important. He never uses nicknames and always refers to his brothers by their numbers instead of their names. He believes that by doing this, he can keep himself from forming any attachments, and therefore, keeps himself from getting hurt…but it’s not very easy. When someone uses his name, he takes it as a sign that they are close to him, thus the reason he goes by Theta-007 instead of ‘Duke’ most of the time. He’d run headlong into danger if it was asked of him, and never, ever questions orders. He’s a very kind soul, but a very vicious warrior. He doesn’t think he’s very good at his job though, and thinks he slips up quite a bit, even if he‘s one of the best soldiers around; if it wasn’t for a strange voice in his helmet, he’d have been dead a long time ago. Secretly, he loves art, and draws in his spare time, but he refuses to allow anyone to see his work and he is obsessed with John Wayne and his westerns; he has aspirations to be just like the tough, brave gunslinger, and in the back of his mind, there is always the question: ‘What would John Wayne do if he was here?’ He’s very reclusive with his personal life, and doesn’t socialize at all, though can be coaxed out of his shell by the promise of westerns and chocolate (Because he has a secret love of chocolate as well). Duke is also very dedicated to his work; he’s married to his job, as some would say. He works under Lieutenant Mereel, running errands or tagging along on dangerous missions, even if it can get him into a lot of dangerous trouble.
Reference: Duke Ref
(Conept Art not owned to me. Possibly by LucasFilms?)
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:05 PM

You Don‘t Remember Me

Theta-006, Pup
.:But I Remember You:.

Name: Theta-006, Pup
Nickname: Pup
Personality: Pup is definitely a big personality. He’s just so adorable, you can’t help but fall in love with him. There’s not a mean bone in his body, unless, of course, you mess around with the people he loves. He’s super protective, yet also extremely easy-going. Nothing ever seems to ruffle his feathers, and he takes everything in stride. He always seems to be able to find and bring out the good in people, no matter how hard-hearted they are. He’s absolutely loyal; if he says he cares about you, you can bet he’d give his life to keep you safe. There’s really nothing that seems to turn his good mood sour. However, he’s also a very dedicated soldier. He can turn serious in the blink of an eye when it comes to his brothers. But he’s always making mischief; you can bet if something happens, Pup is behind it. Yet he never gets in trouble, because he ahs perfected the so-called ‘puppy dog look.’ If he turns those big eyes on you, you’d better watch out, because there’s no escaping the cuteness!
Reference: Pup Ref
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:06 PM

Kill it Dead

Delta 07, Sev
.:Elite Sniper:.

Name:  Sev, RC-1207 (Delta 07 or "Sev")
Nickname: Sev or Delta 07
Pronunciation: Sehv
Personality: Bardan: "Any sign of what killed him, Scorch?"
Scorch: "Let's ask Sev. He's a dead-body-ologist."
―Bardan Jusik and RC-1262, after finding a humanoid skeleton underwater.
Though he inwardly struggled with the concept of living up to Walon Vau, he was outwardly a tough, aggressive individual; often showing psychopathic tendencies. Although Scorch had the reputation as Delta Squad's comedian, Sev had a grim and sadistic sense of humor, which was more often than not the counterpart to Scorch's jokes. His obsession with counting kills was not groundless; he was set on getting 4,982 kills, one for every commando killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Sev was Delta squad's sniper – and was at his best when sighting an enemy in the scope of his DC-17m sniper rifle. Like his fellow clone commandos, Sev wore the distinctive Katarn armor, but his suit also had grim, blood-red streaks painted across it. His squad mates, however, sometimes wondered if these disturbing markings were actually paint at all.
Regardless of how Sev developed his unique personality, it was generally agreed that he was a supremely efficient fighter. Scorch often joked that his cloning tank had been "spiked" which was resulting in his sadistic behavior. (1st Personality from Wookiepedia)
Sev is usually all business. His dry, sarcastic attitude gives him an edgy demeanor that usually frightens off lesser beings. Sev loves his weapons; his eyes certainly light up every time one is mentioned. An elite, super soldier, Sev has a thing about being ‘the best.’ He will expect nothing less of himself. If he thinks he hasn’t performed to the best of his abilities, he often feels as though he let someone down (Mostly his training sergeant, Walon Vau.). He has a dry sense of humor, but can be funny when he tries to be. He doesn’t like to go outside his comfort zone, but he does enjoy his missions. In his words he loves to ‘watch the bugs go splat’ when he shoots them. By bugs, he means Genosians. Sev loves the thrill of the chase and the hunt, and only ever feels alive when he’s doing what he does best; being a sniper and a solider. A deadly and efficient warrior, Sev is a dangerous man. Not to say he can’t be kind, but kindness and tenderness tend to throw him off kilter. He doesn’t quite understand how to react or deal with them, so it’s best to be gruff when dealing with his emotions. he’s used to having his shebs handed to him when he does something wrong. So he’s used to ‘tough love.’ Just don’t get mushy...He hates that.
Fanart: Sev by Meganstaek
Reference: Fixer Ref
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:06 PM

You Only meant Well

RC-505, Sergeant Blue
.:What Did You Say?:.

Name:  RC-505, Blue
Nickname: Blue
Personality: A loner by nature, Blue is unendingly loyal. A very quiet, determined, man, Blue is somewhat cynical and even-tempered. He’s very kind once you get to truly know him (And this takes quite a bit of time). He’s the squad leader, and always looks after his brothers.. He’s very down to earth, choosing not to dream about the things he cannot have. He doesn’t think a life outside the army waits for anyone, especially not him. Blue would sacrifice himself to save any of his brothers in a heartbeat; he‘s a very ‘big brother‘ type of figure. He’s very, very defensive and protective of his brothers, More like a ‘mother hen.’ He always takes the brunt of the criticism that ‘reject squad’ gets and blames himself for any failures on his brothers’ part. He tends to use his words to give people the runaround; he could really care less what others think of him. He’s also a borderline kleptomaniac; he has a tendency to find and keep things. No matter who owns them, and sees certain people as his ‘property’ for some weird reason.
Reference: Blue Ref
(Conept Art not owned to me. Possibly by LucasFilms)
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:07 PM

Somebody Else Fells the Same

RC-507, Private Dusty
.:Something Is Out There:.

Name: RC-507, Dusty
Nickname: Dusty
Personality: Dusty is rather laid back and calm. He tends to be one of the more sociable of the group, always striking up conversations or chasing after women. Blue doesn’t approve, but Dusty could care less. He chooses to live his life to the fullest while he can. Dusty also tends to be the more boisterous of the group, always pointing out the obvious. However, despite this, he’s very intelligent and wise. He has very sharp eyes, and never seems to miss a beat. He always intervenes when his brothers get into trouble, and has the ability to talk them out of any sticky situation. He has a way with words; his smooth talk and sophisticated style often make him the front man when it comes to public speaking involving the squad. He’s able to come up with just about any lie you could ever think of, and seems to have a very silver tongue. He’s extremely smart, and loves his tech. He’s the technological expert of the squad, often hacking into systems just to see if he can. Dusty is very…old-fashioned. ‘Old west’ some describe him as. He has a way of speaking and acting that make him seem a lot like the typical gunslinger from the wild, wild west. He actually seems to emulate Sam Elliot, a man whom he has never heard about, yet acts exactly like.
Reference: Dusty Ref
(Conept Art not owned to me. Possibly by LucasFilms)
Appearance

Laroo
.:For Your Always:.

[imgright][/imgright]
Name: Laroo
Nickname: None
Pronunciation: Luh-roo
Species: Hunter
Personality: None yet
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:08 PM

Dragon of the Sky

Beta-002, Dragon
.:Fire Heart:.

Name: Beta-002, Dragon
Nickname: Dragon
Personality: How the heck did Dragon get his name, I wonder? Dragon is the exact opposite of his name. He’s not some crazy, angry, fire-breathing aggressive man, but instead, is one of the shyest, most reclusive, and sweetest person you’ll ever meet in your entire life. It doesn’t take much to send Dragon into a fit of stuttering and blushing. He’s absolutely terrible when talking to women, and he doesn’t take jokes and ribbing very well, since he takes most things pretty seriously. He’s fairly naïve, and prefers to spend his time reading and drawing rather than out carousing and enjoying the town like his brothers. His soft-spoken voice, and his gentle nature have always made his brothers wonder how he could be such an amazing solider; and indeed, Dragon is one of the best of the best. He fears nothing, and moves with silent, swift, and deadly precision, going from enemy to enemy and clearing a path for his brothers. Nothing fazes him, nothing frightens him, and, it seems, nothing could kill him. Dragon, of all his brothers, has had the most brushes with death. He’s been blown up, shot, stabbed, inadvertently pushed off a cliff, leapt from a flying gunship, had his speeder explode beneath him, and been caught on fire multiple times, not to mention the many times he‘s been punched, grappled with, or beaten by the enemy. He has the scars to show it; he’s slightly self conscious of his scars as well, so bringing them, up will send him into a state of pure bashfulness.  He’s really a rather sweet guy, once you get past his barriers and get him to open up. Dragon earned his name for his fearless, unbreakable courage, and his unshakable bravery in the face of certain death on the battlefield. It’s just…he doesn’t really live up to his name when his not in uniform. So please, be careful, or you’ll turn him into a stuttering heap of blushing clone goo.
Reference:
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:09 PM

Don‘t Knock It

Beta-003, Dev
.:’Til You‘ve Tried It:.

Name: Beta-003, Dev
Nickname: Dev
Personality: Dev is…To put it shortly, a troublemaker. Although a serious and dangerous soldier, he certainly enjoys causing all kinds of mischief. He does, however, have a rather sweet side. He can be very sensitive to others, and has an uncanny ability to sense the emotions of those around him. He always seems to know when someone needs a smile or a laugh and will happily provide them. He also knows when not to overstep his bounds. Dev isn’t really exactly…normal. He tends to be a bit on the strange side; wild, untamed and unpredictable. He can be sweet and gentle one moment, and then snap into soldier-mode the next. His personality is hard to pin down at times. However…Dev is an excellent tracker. We’re going to have to say it’s because he has an amazing sense of smell, even as a human. Because of this, he sometimes seems as though he’s sniffing new people, determining their scents in case he has to remember them later. He’s very laid back and calm, and often has no problem with new people. He’s very odd, and always seems to have a smile on his face. He likes rough, wild and dangerous things, so if you want to stay in good health, it’s probably not a good idea to hang around him for very long. He loves to test himself with challenges, whether it be with technology or a fast-paced motorcycle race with some lower-level street thug. Oh, did we mention he has a thing for motorcycles? Guess we should mention that now. Whatever you do, don’t agree to ride with him; you’ll lose your lunch, and possibly something even worse. Dev is always dragging his brothers into trouble, always thinking up new ways to mess something up or happily embarrass someone with some kind of trick, prank or joke. However, despite his dangerous, wild, and untamable side, Dev is a soft-hearted teddy bear. Despite this, he is still an obedient and war-hardened solider, choosing instead to see the lighter side of life than be dragged into a depressing funk.
Reference:
Appearance
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:09 PM

Over and Over Again

Captain Soleil Varro
.:It‘s All In My Head:.

Name: ARC-27, Captain Soleil Varro
Nickname: Sole
Pronunciation: Soul-Eel Vahr-Oh
Personality: Sole is a very cynical man. He prefers to think of everything in the terms of ‘the worst that can happen’ so he isn’t disappointed when it does happen. He has a very dry sense of humor, often remaining as sarcastic and monotone when he’s being funny (Which isn’t very often) as when he’s having a regular conversation. He’s very reclusive, and hates being bothered. He tends to try very hard to ignore everyone around him, but somehow, he always ends up drawn to them and ends up in conversations he didn’t want to start to begin with. He’s actually not as bad as he tries to make himself out to be; he’s a big softie on the inside, but does his best not to let anyone know. He’d pretty much go out of his way to help anyone out (Although he’d brush it off like it never happened) and tends to try to look out for everyone but himself. He’s, as some put it, married to his work, however, and always has his nose buried in some manual or other, trying his very hardest to ignore the world around him. He’s somewhat aggressive when riled up, and has a hair-trigger temper; it doesn’t take much to set him off, though he won’t get angry over silly, petty things (Mostly things that really get under his skin, like politics, whining, or complaining)
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:12 PM

Watching Over You

Captain Tihaar
.:Guardian:.

[imgleft][/imgleft]
Name: ARC-113, Tihaar
Nickname: Tihaar (A strong alcoholic beverage in Mandalorian culture, can also be used as a de-greaser)
Pronunciation: Tee-har
Personality: Tihaar is a hard man to get close to. He has a tendency to look down on anyone who doesn’t meet his standard of perfection. He has particular disdain for anyone in the medical field, though it’s not exactly known why. He’s a very hard-hearted man, and there are very few things that will soften him up. He doesn’t seem to have any obvious weak spots, nor does he try to be anything other than what he is; a battle-hardened soldier. It’s somewhat difficult to earn his respect; a few things, however, have been known to turn his head. If someone pulls their own weight, looks after themselves and their family, and can fight well enough to take care of themselves, Tihaar usually offers them his grudging acceptance, and a bit of respect, though he’d never outwardly show it. He’s coarse and rough, and doesn’t seem to like to censor his feelings or his opinions. He hates politics and likes to keep things simple; mind games and the runaround usually irk him to no end. He prefers that people stay straightforward. He has an uncanny ability to determine when someone is lying to him, or when they’re either keeping something from him, or something is on their mind. It’s almost scary. He’s a very perceptive man, although he usually keeps silent until it’s his turn to talk; being a man who likes to express his own opinions, he believes everyone else deserves the same chance, even though he may argue vehemently with them the moment their mouths snap shut.

EX-001, Charge
.:Follow your Heart:.

Name: EX-001
Nickname: Charge
Species: Khimera
Personality: Charge is Tihaar’s personal companion. Created by the GAR to be elite, infantry ground troops, Charge is the first of his kind; an experiment, if you will. He was created to see if the Clones could work well with a half alive, half metallic creature programmed to follow orders and to work with the ground infantry. Charge is completely loyal to his master alone, and is trained to carry out special infiltration missions. The giant, armored cat fears nothing, and would run into blaster fire or into a minefield if given the command. He would do absolutely anything for Tihaar, including giving up his own life. He was not trained to be a housecat, he was trained to be a wild, fighting creature, untamed and unchecked by all but Tihaar alone. It is unwise to get close to him unless given special permission by his master, because Charge will not tolerate anyone getting too close to him. He is a solider, much like Tihaar, and as such, he was bred and created to kill and to fight, not to purr or to ask for ‘pats.’ This is a creature that few could ever hope to understand or befriend; it is wise to keep your distance from this ‘experimental weaponry’ because despite being half alive, it has no emotions and would not hesitate to kill on command.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:13 PM

The One and Only

Fioray Meshkenet
.:Runaway Rebel:.

Name: Fioray Meshkenet
Nickname: Fio, Nic (Quarter, only)
Pronunciation: Fee-Ore-Ae Mesh-Keh-Net
Personality: Fio is a bit of a wanderer. He tends to have trouble staying in one place for too long. His boyish charm and cheeky grin always seem to show he’s in good spirits, and you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who didn’t like him, especially women. Fio has a tendency to…hop around from woman to woman. He usually doesn’t stay longer than a few days, and he’s certainly not the ‘call back’ type. It doesn’t make him a bad person; he just enjoys and values his freedom and his ability to choose for himself. He’s an amazing mechanic, and he owns a small shop on the outskirts of town, away from prying eyes. He was trained to be a soldier, and it’s very evident that, in body and spirit, this is still what he is. He takes odd bounty hunting jobs here and there, but his primary source of funding is his shop. He is fiercely loyal towards that which he believes to be his. He would fight, and if necessary, die to defend those he holds dear. He tends to have a teasing, joking nature about him, always ready to smile or poke fun. He doesn’t take things serious, and can be quite oblivious to certain things at times. He doesn’t always see what’s right in front of him. Fioray is well spoken, well mannered and  irrevocably charming. He is also unbelievably quick-witted, and many must pay extra attention when in his presence or risk missing a clever insult. It’s never a good idea to insult his friends; his knife is as sharp as his tongue, and it doesn’t easily miss it’s mark. Fio lives a life on the run, though few could guess form his immobile lifestyle; he is a wanted man, a fugitive and a deserter of the GAR, eluding the Republic and those who try to find him with relative ease. He’s a man who likes adventure, and inactivity makes him itchy, jumpy, and fairly grumpy, so it’s best not to try to keep him in one place too long.
Past Mates: Quarter (Shrewd), Kitche (Me), Onyl (Fire/me), Tryst (Terri/Dis)
Children: 5 from Quarter, 2 from Kitche, 3 from Onyl, 2 from Tryst.
Grandchildren: 2 from Beta x Caine, 3 from Tale x Prowl, 4 from Ruby x Nix, 3 from Cookie x Anjo
Fanart:  None
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 8:17 PM

Cut You, Love You

Saika
.:Love Me:.

Name: Saika  
Nickname: None
Species: Avalanche Panzer
Personality: This is Anri‘s physical manifestation of Saika. Saika loves humans, but her version of love is a little warped. She always seems fascinated by the world around her, and by humans in general. It doesn’t take much to distract Saika. She‘s really rather kind, and despite her strange, unreal and deadly version of love (AKA, cutting people) she‘s a rather sweet young girl. Her form can manifest itself in many different ways; she can be a young boy, a man, a male teenager, a young girl, woman, or female teenager, though her most often preferred form is one similar to her host; a female teenager. The only real way to tell whether or not it is Saika is the color of her eyes; regardless of her form, she will always have bright, glowing red eyes. She has the ability (an ability she has passed to her host) to control many other hosts, up to one hundred, simply by cutting them with a knife. This in turn will turn them into her ‘children‘ of sorts and allow her to control them and have them do whatever she says. She uses her power now to help her city, to keep the bad at bay and to save the humans she loves so much from themselves and the forces of darkness.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next