Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Re: .:Millie's Menagerie:. [WIP]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:23 PM

Baby, There‘s a Shark in the Water

Tia Halibel
.:There‘s Something Underneath my Bed:.

Name: Tia Halibel
Nickname: Halibel
Pronunciation: -
Species: Lucain
Personality: Tia Halibel is not a woman you’d want to take lightly. While fairly pacifistic, she is about as dangerous as they come. Her skills with a blade and her ability to manipulate the physical element of water are formidable matches for even the strongest of opponents. She is often soft-spoken, shrewd and intelligent, catching things that others might miss. She has an infinite amount of patience even when people act ridiculously stupid, but even Halibel has to draw the line somewhere. She doesn’t put up with perverted nonsense, and she seems to have a slight aversion to men, thinking them weak, pathetic, and stupid. She protects those under her watch fiercely, though she never seems to be anything but a cold, calculating killer. She is as frigid as the water she controls, but beneath that is a heart and soul that does care, and does love, even if she refuses to acknowledge it. She is often unimpressed by the power of others, and it takes a true warrior defeating her in combat to do more than make her bat an eye. She keeps her true power under wraps, and does not reveal how much of it she actually has. She even wears a high necked collar to keep others from seeing her face; it isn’t known why she does this, but no one has ever been inclined to ask…or at least, no one who ever asked has lived to tell the real reason.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:26 PM

I Know You're Both Stupid, but Don't Drag me Into This

Cyan Sung-Sun
.:How Boorish:.

Name: Cyan Sung-Sun
Nickname: Sung-Sun (Or Sun-Sun, as it is often mispronounced)
Personality: Sung-Sun is a fairly composed, fairly mature follower of Tia Halibel. Her intelligence is vast, far greater than even Franceska Mila Rose, her partner and fellow member of Halibel’s followers. She is often seen advising Mila Rose and their fellow follower, Apacci to stop arguing, as it makes them appear weak minded and weak bodied. She has a quick and biting tongue, and her ability to not only control and manipulate snakes makes her a deadly opponent on the battlefield. She seems to be a bit on the snobbish side, especially when dealing with her fellow organization members. However, beneath that cold, hard outer exterior, there is a soft heart, one that few, if anyone has ever been privy to. It is buried under layers of emotional baggage, brought on by a rough and strict upbringing to be the perfect lady and to uphold the values or women (Such as covering her mouth to hide exposed teeth during laughter). Although she is rather lady-like, she still enjoys riling up her teammates, often taunting them with insults and cold words while hiding her face with one of her long sleeves.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:27 PM

The Golden Lion General

Franceska Mila Rose
.:Resurrección Leona:.

Name: Franceska Mila Rose
Nickname: Mila Rose
Species: Chaotic Mekka
Personality: Of the three followers of Halibel, Mila Rose appears to be the most rational (though not the most mature). She appears to be the oldest, and the strongest as well, possessing the highest degree of physical power. She has a strange appearance, with sharpened teeth and cat-like eyes and claws; she appears more tiger than human, and it appears as though she has an affinity and ability to not only control, but to summon and use big cats created from her own spiritual energy to fight. This makes her an incredibly dangerous opponent. Mila rose seems to have a faint temper, though it often doesn’t show itself unless Apacci is able to rile her up with her insults; she is especially sensitive about her looks and age. She is exceptionally pretty (and very busty indeed) but when Apacci insults her age or looks, she tends to get a little carried away with her anger. But for the most part, she is rational and level-headed, often acting as the unofficial leader of the group ion Halibel’s absence, as she is the one who can back up her words with true, unrivaled power. While Sung-Sun and Apacci don’t necessarily like taking orders from her, they often see the wisdom in Mila Rose’s words; Mila rose often breaks up fights between them, while Sung-Sun, in her own rude way, breaks up fights between Apacci and Mila Rose.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Blue Deer Battle Girl

Emilou Apacci
.: Pulsera Cuerno:.

Name: Emilou Apacci
Nickname: Apacci
Species: Sky penticorn
Personality: Emilou Apacci is the most hot tempered and confrontational of Halibel’s followers. She has an explosive temper, often getting in people’s faces and snarling her insults in a very uncivilized manner. She is often scolded by Sung-Sun in a condescending way, and Mila rose is often the one to break them up (Or, in some cases, the one who is fighting with her). She believes she has to put up a strong, confrontational front for people to take her seriously; being on the small, boyish side, she is amazingly self-conscious, though she’d never admit it, about her appearance. She thinks she’s not ‘good enough’ and thus, strives to prove herself in the only way she knows how; by being confrontational. She seems to think that if she can snarl someone into submission, it will make her better than them in some way, thus boosting her self-confidence and making her feel less afraid of who she really is. She is fairly impatient, preferring action to in-action, and has a hard time controlling herself from leaping into the fray. She has absolute faith and trust in mistress Halibel, and would follow her to the ends of the earth.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Wake Up Sunday

Coyote Stark
.:Too Tired:.

[imgleft][/imgleft]
Name: Coyote Stark
Nickname: Stark
Personality: Stark is ridiculously lazy. He’s an unenthusiastic and apathetic man who spends most of his time sleeping (or trying to sleep) and catching cat naps. No one ever tries to stop him from doing so (and with good reason). He is one of the most power men within the realm of the dead, a fact he isn’t too enthusiastic about, or interested in; in fact, if he could stay the hell away from leadership, he’d do so without a fight. He really could care less about what’s going on in the general area around him, but surprisingly, he’s amazingly observant and analytical. He is incredibly intelligent, but unlike many of his comrades, he isn’t violent or arrogant. He doesn’t seem to care for most people, and especially not his comrades, and never really shows any visible signs of distress or concern. He’s rather opposed to the idea of killing people or inflicting pain, and doesn’t seem like the type for revenge or fighting in general (although he will get involved at the last second to save someone he ‘cares’ about). He seems to appear rather reluctant to do anything, but willing to complete whatever task is at hand (as long as h gets a nap right afterwards).
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:28 PM

Bang, Bang, Bang

Lilynette Gingerbuck
.:You‘re Goin‘ Down, Down, Down:.

Name: Lilynette Gingerbuck
Nickname: Lilynette
Species: Paragon
Personality: Lilynette is a playful and somewhat cheerful young woman. She has a mischievous nature (If playing pranks on people that end with explosions count as mischievous) and can usually be found hanging around Stark, her lazy brother. Lilynette enjoys waking Stark up by shoving her fist in his face or jumping on his stomach; Stark thinks she does these things just to get a rise out of him, but considering his nature, it’s ridiculously hard to get him to do anything at all, including chastising his sister. However, despite her carefree nature, Lilynette has a serious side. She doesn’t necessarily care for others, but she isn’t above showing pity or sorrow over their deaths or when harm comes to them.  She also seems rather proud, and won’t hesitate to show indignation when teased about her small stature or height. She has a rather quick temper, and can be incredibly rash at times, to the point of jumping into a situation and getting herself in trouble (and subsequently forcing Stark to get off his lazy butt and help her). Her rash and temperamental nature can often lead to childish displays that can be sometimes embarrassing (for her or Stark, it’s unclear), but Lilynette seems to act out in order to get attention; secretly, she’s terrified of ending up alone, a secret that Stark shares as well. It’s why the two are nearly inseparable and desperately seek friends.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:29 PM

Praise Gamuza

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
.:Lanzador Verde:.

Name: Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
Nickname: Nel, Nel Tu
Personality: For the most part, Nel often appears in the presence of others as a little girl with a very awkward vocabulary. She tends to use ‘dirty’ words in the most inappropriate of situations (not to mention she shouldn’t be using them anyways at her age) and can often make things extremely uncomfortable for any adults she happens to be around. She also has a bit of a speech impediment, often mispronouncing words or lisping at the end of them. However, Nel is not, in all actuality, a child. She simply uses this form to conserve energy for when she needs it most. As an adult, she is a mature, logical, composed and sophisticated woman, a stark contrast to her child form. She is extremely level-headed, choosing to fight for truth, honor and justice rather than hatred, prejudice or competition. Unlike many of her kind, Nel is somewhat of a pacifist and seems to have despises engaging in combat even when she was among the upper ranks of her brethren, like Stark and Tia. Nel is somewhat calm and silent, when fighting or otherwise, and prefers to speak only when spoken to. She is a loyal and respectful warrior, who will follow the orders of her commander, provided he has proven his or her worth. She is knowledgeable., analytical, easygoing and fairly compassionate towards her friends. She exhibits a cheerful, energetic demeanor when off-duty, and her child-like qualities can sometimes transfer over to her adult form (As in the case when she will unexpectedly bear-hug someone).
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:31 PM

Silent Protector

Ohtori
.:Your Soul and Mine:.

Name: Ohtori
Nickname: None
Species:
Reference: Ohtori 1, [url]Ohtori 2[/url]
Personality: Ohtori has the misfortunate of being Yoshi’s older brother. He was created long before she was even a thought in his mind. He existed for many hundreds of years before a strange sort of loneliness overcame him. As a Hollow, he was unaware of what this feeling was, and couldn’t figure it out until his soul was separated into two parts. On part became Yoshi, while the other remained with him. Ohtori does not have to be near Yoshi at all times, but he is able to track her whereabouts, no matter where she goes. Unlike the other Hollows, Ohtori hardly ever speaks. In fact, he is so unlike his boisterous sister Yoshi, that most question whether or not he is even a part of her. He is incredibly protective of the girl, though she doesn’t often need him to look after her, being a fighter in her own right, and he would die to save her. His quiet glances and soft hums and noises are enough to often convey his message, and he feels that words are often a waste of time. He does not seek out conflict, and is more of a pacifist where such a thing is concerned. Yoshi was not birthed with a sword of her own, because it stayed with her brother. His sword’s name is ‘Dragón Espíritu’ (Dragon Spirit) and is released with the words ‘Burn the heavens.’ He is an incredibly competent fighter, the ‘strong, silent type,’ as it’s often said, but though he is an Arrancar, and a strong swordsman, he knows when he is beaten, and when to back down.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:31 PM

I‘ll Collect You

Yoshi
.:We‘re Having Fun:.

Name: Yoshi
Species: Kuhna
Human Form: Drawn by Millie
Personality: Yoshi is a strange sort of creature. Most often, she takes the form of a little girl with green hair, dark skin and little horns atop her head, giving her the appearance of a ‘miniature devil,’ as some have said. She is far, far older than she looks, her lifespan having extended for hundreds of years due to her ‘inhumanity.’ She is almost always wearing a smile, something that can be quite unnerving to most people, especially when those smiles sharpen and become cunning and dangerous. She is far more intelligent than any 12 year old, but she acts like a child a majority of the time, giving the illusion that she’s more ‘adorable’ than she truly is. She also likes to collect things; her favorite thing to collect is aluminum foil, because it’s ‘shiny and pretty’ and she can see herself in it. But she has spent countless years gathering magical item ‘donations’ from different worlds, putting them into her own room in Hueco Mundo where she only allows herself, Halibel-sama and a select few in to visit. She is a dangerous, and very old creature, and it would be wise not to get on her bad side. She has a fondness for art and painting (even if her ‘masterpieces’ are merely crudely drawn stick figures) and it is best never to insult her ‘artistic abilities’ or her ‘works of art.’
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:32 PM

The Light and Dark

Twee and La
.:Two Sides of One Coin:.

Name: Twee (dark) La (Light)
Personality: Twee and La are two halves of the same whole. They are twins, though they don’t seem to look entirely alike. There are some key differences between the two girls, such as their hair color, but other than that, they seem almost identical. They speak the same, act the same, and are so in tune with one another, that they even finish each other’s sentences. It can be ‘creepy’ as Lilynette put it. Twee and La are actually a version of Yin and Yang, dark and light. One of them represents the good and the light and all associated with it, while the other represents the dark, and the bad and all that is associated with it as well. One will often pull pranks, while the other will apologize for them. One will often steal, while the other is stuck nervously telling her it’s a bad idea. They are completely opposite, yet amazingly similar at the same time. They are also two halves of one whole; when their Resurrección form is released, they become a single entity, a full grown woman with a giant broad sword. As both are very young, very small girls at any other time, this can be quite daunting to their opponents. But they don’t often like to fight, and instead, like o cause mischief wherever they go.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:32 PM

I Reject

Orihime Inoue
.:Wanna be a Robot:.

Name: Orihime Inoue
Nickname: Hime, Orihime-chan
Species: Kuhna
Personality: Orihime is independent, friendly, humorous, sensitive, caring and kind. She comes off as naive and rather clueless, which is at odds with her exceptionally high marks in school. She studies hard because when her grades drop, she receives less financial support from her relatives. She is a member of the Handicrafts Club and likes to invent very ridiculous sports to play with Tatsuki (such as "base-cer," a combination of baseball and soccer). She tends to zone out with her mouth open and loses track of what she was thinking or dreaming about. She has an over-active imagination and gets carried away thinking of implausible scenarios, such as portraying herself as a futuristic and highly destructive robot in an assignment asking a student "How do you see yourself in the future?” Orihime likes Asian flower print clothes and comedies. While she does eat some normal food, Orihime cooks and eats unusual meals, which other people often find unappetizing. Her favorite food is red bean paste and she likes putting butter on sweet potatoes. She enjoys cheese and butter most of the time. Orihime has demonstrated that she is perceptive when it comes to people's mental and emotional state, especially in regards to Ichigo, as she is able to tell what kind of driving force is pushing someone. She has a crush on Ichigo, and later falls in love with him. She has exhibited traits that appear to have some connection with Ichigo, such as the ability to detect Ichigo by scent and sense his Spiritual Pressure even when masked by the Visored, and an awareness of what mood Ichigo is in, sensing his feelings of anguish, disappointment, or worry, even feeling pain herself when she sees Ichigo getting hurt. [Personality from Wikipedia]
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:37 PM

Book Worm at Heart

Twilight Sparkle
.:Always Learning:.

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Nickname: Twilight
Species: Custom Nyghtmare
Personality: Twilight Sparkles, or Twilight, as she is known to her friends, is a book-worm of a unicorn. She’d rather spend her day buried nose deep in a book than anything else, and when she has a problem, it is her beloved library she most often turns to. Twilight is one of the most level-headed of her friends. Her calm, even-tempered personality leads many of the other ponies to seek her for advice and help in solving their problems. Twilight is always happy to help them. She enjoys a good mystery, and of course, she enjoys spending time with Spike, her beloved dragon companion. Her mentor is a Princess of immense magical power, and Twilight strives to not only live up to her standards, but to learn as much as she can to be of help to those who need it when the time comes.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:37 PM

Let Me Examine You

Dr. Melinda Melicent Ming
.:It‘s Only a Little Cut:.

Name: Dr. Ming
Nickname: The Mad (Ming the Mad)
Species: Placid Paragon
Personality: Ming isn’t completely human. She was created in a lab over two hundred years ago as an experiment to see how well an ‘artificial soul’ could bond with a living shell. Because he soul isn’t real, Ming does not experience emotions and feelings like normal creatures. She is, in fact, rather detached from such things. Concepts like love, hate, adoration and other such strong feelings escape her. She can feel dislike, or like, but she does not understand them. Though she is an experiment herself, it did not stop her from usurping her creator’s place as the lead scientist and creator in a lab known only as ‘Sevenfold.’ However, after an inordinate amount of time, the lab was shut down for performing experiments that ‘went against human nature’ and could be considered ‘crimes against humanity.’ Though the lab was locked up, Ming did not leave. She does not require food or sleep to maintain her existence, and instead spends her time creating creatures similar to herself in an effort to perfect the bonding of an artificial soul to a living husk. Ming could be considered an ‘evil scientist,’ if one were to be concerned with labels but Ming is not really ‘mad.’ her experiments are certainly nothing that should be allowed to see the light of day, but she doesn’t see them as bad. Being unable to feel or comprehend emotions, she does not understand the stigma her creations carry, or how humans and living creatures could find her pursuits deplorable. Because she has no feelings, she does not necessarily value human life, and so, has no qualms about using living beings as experiments. Many a trespasser on the old laboratory grounds have mysteriously vanished; Ming maintains that she has no idea where they are all going, but she wishes that a few more people would think to ’trespass.’
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:38 PM

What Is A Heart?

Experiment 96
.:To Understand You:.

Name: Experiment 96
Nickname: Ninety-Six (96), Six
Species: Mekkayena
Human Form: Drawn by Millie
Personality: Experiment 96, otherwise known as ‘Ninety-Six,’ or ‘Six,’ is one of Ming’s numerous experiment. She is a rather young experiment, as they go, and has, through her abilities and strength, become a type of bodyguard for the ‘good doctor.’ Six was originally created to see how a soul could function without a heart to fuel it’s actions or decisions. Because of this, she is completely emotionless. She has absolutely no ability to sympathize or understand living creatures, and thinks of them as nothing more than ‘trash,’ to be disposed of and destroyed. She is often seen in her human form, and has the ability to switch from Lucain to human, as well as a myriad of other abilities, some of which include heightened combat skills and the ability to fire a beam of light-type projectile from her fingers in the manner of a gun. Six strives to understand humans, but try as she might, she simply cannot. This often leads to bouts of what Ming likes to call ‘Freezing.’ Six will freeze up, unable to move or interact until her mind had sorted through the confusing information and quickly disposed of it, leaving her as emotionless and empty as before. Overall, Six is very odd, and her ‘quirks’ make her difficult to understand, and extremely deadly. Getting close to her is not advisable.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/02/2014 9:41 PM

Softly Spoken

William Chevalier
.:For the Birds:.

Name: William Chevalier
Nickname: Will
Species: Bruma
Appearance: Will ref 1, Will ref 2, Will ref 3
Personality: William is a man of very, very few words. He doesn’t deem talking necessary, and thinks that actions speak volumes, more than any words ever could. He has spent a majority of his life working as a bodyguard in the slums, taking odd jobs in protection and assassination. He never holds anything personal, and can complete his job with a cold detachment that most find hard to achieve. Despite his reputation as a killer and an excellent ‘soldier for hire,’ William is actually very kind on the inside. He cares deeply for animals, and even has a pet swallow that follow him around everywhere. Animals seem to adore him, and children seem unafraid of him, even going so far as to speak with him and hold his hands. He does not seem to mind this, though his expression is often unchanging and he says no more words than he has to. He takes the protection of innocent life very seriously, and he is an expert swordsman, wielding his sword in defense of children and animals, and women who require his assistance when needed, but he won’t hesitate to destroy his enemies.
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext