Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Poison's pens| {W.I.P} |

Postby Poison » 08/22/2014 7:09 PM

A girl with a couple of different species pets padding up behind her,  walks up to what looks just like a average cave but as you get closer you see the cave entrance is sealed shut with massive oak wood doors, with strange engravings on the doors border, but on top of the doors was a large plank of oak wood with writing that read, Poison's pens. The name seems to frighten one of the pets, you recognise it as a Tali, these pets are often quite loyal and you start to feel sorry for it having to live in such a place. But the girl just looks down at him and smiles warmly, "Don't worry, the name isn't anything linked to what's inside, remember that old saying, 'don't judge a book by it's cover'? These pens are actually quite nice inside, just come take a look," she tries to lighten her pets spirits and they obey as she pulls a rusty large copper key out of her pocket.

As soon as the rusty old key twists in the lock, followed by a handful of clicking sounds, before the oak doors swing open and the pets expressions suddenly brighten immensely, as they rush excitedly inside, all apart from a Draculi who was clinging to an object that you couldn't quite make out but soon even he walked inside. You want to see what excited the pets so much so go a bit closer for a better look.

As you get closer you see a corridor with pale emerald and cream tiles stained with dry mud paw prints off all different shapes and sizes with yet more oak stable like doors along each side. Except these doors were much lower then the ones at the entrance and each had small holes in them and as you looked further you could see different pets poking there heads out to look at you and the new arrivals at your guess. Each door had a clip board on them and as you had a quick glance at a few of them you saw they had all the information necessary about each pet and there needs.    

{so this is my first post on lands of evelon so like I hope I have don e everything right so far, also I would like you not to post in my pens please but feel free just to have a look through. I don't own very many pets at the moment but I'm trying to get the hang of this site so bare with me so yeah enjoy my pens ^_^ }

I have no kuhna offspring yet.

^Click dat egg!
Poison
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Re: Poison's pens| {W.I.P} |

Postby Poison » 08/22/2014 7:17 PM

Name:Raven
nickname(s):Ray