Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

The Gremlincat's Inn (old pen, ref)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/18/2014 4:17 PM

okay...I think its that time of the...years. again.
I am so sorry, I'll try to make this the last time that I move pens, but I want to move/some characters, scrap the others...yeah. trying to shift and re organize everything woud just be a a massive, massive pain.
forgive me :(
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

List

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/18/2014 4:39 PM

Groups:
-
-
-
-

Characters Single/Loosely ascociated
-
-
-
-
-

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: The Gremlincat's Inn (New Pen, WIP)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/18/2014 4:51 PM

Name: Vertigo
Species: Scourge Wockee (Costum)
Form(s): Quad, Human
Birthday: 3.May

Family: unknown
Close friends: Oz and Tripp
acquaintance/contacts: many
Foes: The goverment/system in and on itself
Mate/love interest: unknown

Job: unknown

Current RPs: /
Done RPs:/

Biography:
Not much is known, other then that she left home early and fend for herself. where exactly she sharpened her skills in leading and talking publicy are unknown too, as well as what exactly she is currently doing for a living. She approached the two hackers a few years ago, and instantly won Tripp over. Oz is a bit more sceptial about the whole thing, but agreed to help out.
Personality:
Vertigo is a bit of a revoluzer type of girl. She despises the system they live in, thinking of the government as unjust and the police force as corrupt and cruel. It is time for a change. However, Vertigo know that her head over heels tactic she usually drives by will not get her far in the long run. Surrounding herself with talented hackers, she tries to acomplish her mission step by step. Just because she is taking it slow tho, it does not mean that she wont get a bit extreme and possibly, to far with her trying to archive her goals.For now, she tries to expose goverment secrets and scandals anonymousli via the internet, plus doing some smaller break in stunts, usually demolition or stealing information gigs. They are few and far between though.
Vertigo is quite skilled in both hard and software handeling, but she knows that she will need help.
She joined Oz and Trip some time ago, and by now they are almost become a family. Vertigo has her way of talking people into helping her and...ralley up whover is willing to follow her. If she is not currently out and about, doing god knows what to get closer to her goals, she sheems, or hangs out with friends.
Likes: Computers, her goals, being surrounded by friends, being in control
Dislikes: the current government, strickt guidlines, droning silence  

Soundtrack: Beast - Nico Vega

Appereance (human):
Height: 1.70 Meters
built: normal
Skin: tanned
Hair: Black with brown streaks
Eyes: Black
Clothes: Black sleeveless hoody. Green and black striped thin long sleeped shirt under that. Red sneackers, purple fingerless gloves. gray pants
Others: When out of missions: often conceals her face behind a pest docter style mask.

Element: Energy
Level: 1
Offense: /100
Defense: /100
Precision: /40
Endurance: /100
Speed: /100
Fame: /40
Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Sharp Senses, Sink
Acclimation Traits:City Dweller
Diet: Sonusphagous
Healing Traits: /
Magic Traits: /
Personality Traits: Charismatic, Fearless, For the Cause, Justice for All, Opinionated, Persuasive,  
Physical Traits: Climber, Human Form, Prehensile Tail,
Social Traits: Independent, Leader, The Quest

Name:Vertigo

Name: Tripp
Species:Malware Mekkayena
Form(s): Quad and human
Birthday: 5th of November

Current RPs:None
Done RPs:None

Close friends: Oz, Vertigo
Affiliates:
Foes: /
Family: Mother died, no contact to brother and father
Mate: /
Job: No official (Hacker)

Biography: Tripp comes from a broken Home. Loosing her Mother at a young age to cancer, she started to loose touch with reality, and eventually developed some serious mental issues. After moving out and attending to college, she quickly discovered her true calling which was hacking into computer systems. It was then that she stumbled upon Ozir, an other incredibly talented hacker. She adopted him as a sort of brother figure.
Not too long thereafter she happened upon Vertigo, kind of befrending her and introducing her to Oz. Since a few years she is addicted to a underground drug, which makes her other issues not exactly easier to deal with, and highly unresponsible and unreliable in most cases.
Personality: At first glance, Tripp is a bubbly, anarchic, in your face and slightly annoying young Woman. scratching a bit deeper tho, she has some serious mental issues and Phobias that make day to day life difficult for her. She is highly dependant on others, especially Ozir, and has trouble with staying alone for too long.
While she can get annoying, she does not mean any harm. Other then Oz or Vertigo she has no deeper purpose in her actions, and is simply driven by her desire to "shake things up a bit" or "making life a bit more interesting". She suffers from erratic moodswings, and has the potential to become dangerously criminal.
Asside from her dependance on others and unreliability, she still is increddibly skilled with computers.
Dislikes: Sour food, responsibility, Bright sunlight
Soundtrack: Oh What a Night By Guano Apes

Appereance (human):
Height: 1.63
Weight: 48
Skin: Light hazle brown
Hair: Cut short into a mohawk (tho she seldomly styles is up) died bright pink
Eyes: Gray
Clothes: Beaten down, oversized dark gray hoodie with a pale pink star plastered across the chest, adorned with studs on the shoulders. Ripped black jeans, olive fingerless gloves, dark gray running shoes.
Others: Piercings in eyebrows, nose and all the way down her ears.

Element:Metal
Offense:12 /100
Defense:7 /100
Precision:11 /40
Endurance: 17/100
Speed:9 /100
Fame:2/40
Battle Traits: Metal Plating, Powerful Jaws
Acclimation Traits: Cold Adaptation
Magic Traits:/
Personality Traits:Chatterbox,Expressive,Loyal,Mischievous,One-Track Mind,Weak Mind, Dependend
Physical Traits:Addict,Synesthesia,Human Form,Photosensitivit, Phobic
Social Traits:Klutz, Scavenger, Technician

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/18/2014 4:58 PM

/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/18/2014 5:12 PM

-

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2014 7:10 AM

/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2014 7:22 AM

The workers

These characters will not (or very rarely) be roleplayed in the usual sense.
They are more of shopkeepers, errand runners and anouncers, should no other character
fit the 'job'.

They might get a storyline, highly depending on how they grow on me

Jeremy
Shopkeeper, in charge of everything regarding sales and purchases

Belle
Art Shopkeeper, in charge of advertising and selling art

ImageImage
Aleksander
Secretary, in charge of lists, roleplays and any future breedings

ImageImage
Delphy and Tobias
Errands, collecting seasonal pets and running other errands

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2014 7:29 AM

/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2014 7:33 AM

Storyline 7 (heavily knit to storyline 6)

Adrian
Backstory:Adrian's fascination with crime started at a young age. his uncle worked as a police officer and that pretty much triggered it. However, alltho Adrian always was a very good student, he got into quite some fights when he was small, and got problems in school, almost to the point where he would have been thrown out. He never had real friends as a teen, causing him to study a lot and obsessive. As a young adult, he first worked as a privat detective, before after a time finally getting a job at scotland yard. He spiraled up quick, but his obsession with his work finally took its toll, in that his long time girlfriend finally dumped him, because she rarely saw him anymore. He still licks his wounds about that...

character:
Adrian is the leader of the small police team. He is stern, fatherly and at times seems a little annoyed with the group, and their often times childish bickering and somewhat chaotic style. All in all, he is just concerned of their well being. He is a iron leader tho, and can get very unconfortable if he must. A former private detective, he has some unconvincional but  effective ways to approach a case, which makes him a popular leader. He is like a terrier when it comes to solve cases, and often forgets to sleep or eat during this time, which is why he consumes an ridiculus amount of coffee and cigarettes, and gets very thin very quickly while on a hard case. He has an eye for detail, a sharp mind and an insane combination talent. Adrian actually has great people skills and usually gets along with a lot of people, tho, if you know him, you will notice that he often just tries to get information out of them. Adrian has no liking of violence, but he will fight if he has to protect himself or others, of course. It is not easy to frustrate him, he learned to live with an unsolved case or two, tho it hurts his pride, he has to admit that.

Max
Max is an quite easygoing policeman, who sometimes has a tendency to bend the rules just enough to not get into too much trouble, but get what he wants. he is very good at profiling and a bit of a daredevil. Nathan sometimes hates his guts, but Max generally brushes of his collegues hostility. other then Nathan he is on good terms with the rest of the team...he gets an earfull of Adrian quite often tho

Nathan
Nathan is the pathologist of the team, and quite brilliant at that. as much as he is skilled at his work, he lacks serious people skills sometimes, Incredibly cynical with a tendency to bad taste ("it comes with the job") Nathan finds it hard to find someone worth his while to talk to. did I mention he can be quite arrogant too? all tho he does not seem to do it on purpose. blunt, harsh, sarcastic and very smart, he still cares for his team.

Rodney
Rodney is Nathans assistance/ lab monkey. the youngster is quite brilliant really, but gets pushed away by nathan more often then not. Due to his good nature, Rod gets by quite okay tho, and rarely lets nathans words get to him. he can be a bit lazy and daydreamy at times, but he makes up for that with moments of almost creepy brilliance.

Stella
History:  Stella is the daughter of Chief inspector Alec Kikara. Even as a child, she had a morbid fascination with crime. her father did his best to keep her away from the grim sides of his work, but failed. She relatively fast made it as her hobby to follow him unnoticed to crimescenes spying him, sometimes suceeding, most of the times she got caught and sent home. Later, she actually recherched individually on cases she found interisting ,and lurked arround the crime scene, claiming that she just wanted to see her father (ignoring
the fact that he often was not even there) She  was carefull tho, and wouldn't get 'caught' easily by newbies. most of the 'older' policemen already knew her, and usually let her be, not wanting to argue with the quick tounged girl. Eventually, Stella convinced her father of her abbilities, and now is a freshly baked officer.

character:
Smart, quirky, and sharp as a scalpell when she has to, Stella is a very motivated and tends to overthink stuff, causing her to get caught over little details. other then that, she is a very able police officer, and loves her work. Even with as much dedication to her Job, stella still has a very active private life and enjoys nights out at bars, meeting with friends, reading and sports (especially riding)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2014 9:11 AM

-

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/02/2014 6:01 PM

other Storylines (with only one or 2 characters)

Storyline 9 (might at some point cross over with 6)
Name:Jane Fjodorov
Species:
Form(s): Quad and Human
Birthday: January 5th  
Soundtrack: When I grow up - First Aid Kit

Current RPs:
Done RPs:

Close friends: Aspen, Kitsumi's Yoshi
Affiliates:/
Foes: Her father and his gang
Family: Mother dead, Father Mafia Don
Mate: none
Job: none

Biography:  Jane is the only child of a notoriously cruel Mafia don. He had(or still has big plans for her, wanting to make her taking over the family business at one point. Her mother, of course not wanting that for her child, ran of with her and hid from her husband. They git caught, and Janes mother got mortally wounded while escaping. In her desperate situation, she called an old friend, Aspen, to take care of Jane. She died shortly after, leaving Jane scared, shaken to the core, and with a total stranger who was not really a kids person at that point. From then on, they where on the run, and formed a tight bond.
Personality: For being a Mafia dons daughter, and with everything she has been going through, Jane seems surprisingly calm and unaffected. all tho that could be just a defense mechanism of the little girl. regardless of that, she is sweet, curious, a bit stubborn and very eager to help where she can. She likes to daydream whenever her life allows it, and seems to be very playful. As childish as she can be, she sometimes is eerily calculatig and smart for her age, showing that her life has left its marks...

Likes: Aspen, daydreaming, watching raindrops on windows, ice cream
Dislikes: Her Dad, gunfights, being left alone, running away

Appereance (human):
Height:1.47 meters
Weight: 36 Kilos
Skin: fair
Hair: bright ginger, shoulder lenght and slightly curly
Eyes: dark chocolate brown
Clothes: a beige hoodie with a blue bird printed on the front, salmon colored jacked, gray pants (all a little dirty an torn)
Others: sometimes wears a white earflap hat.

Element:
Level: 8
Diet: Saccharovore
Offense:13 /100
Defense:18 /100
Precision:15 /40
Endurance:18 /100
Speed:22 /100
Fame:14 /40
Battle Traits:
Personality Traits:Adaptable, Dependent, Extrovert, Feigned Innocence,Traumatized
Physical Traits:Dash,Human Form
Social Traits:Adopted, Hunted, Protected

Name: Victor Aspen (called Aspen)
Species: Emowockee
Birthday: March 14th
Soundtrack: Strobe (extended dirty mix) by John Murphy

Current RPs:
Done RPs:

Close friends: Jane
Affiliates: Acouple of my gangster characters, Kitsumis Yoshi
Foes: Janes Father
Family:  Unknown
Mate: None
Job: Assasin

Biography: From a young age on, Aspen has been involved in shady business. Taken under the wing of a Gang boss he was working for at that time, Aspen was trained to be an Assasin. He never truly...enjoyed his job, it was simply a way of earning good money. He built himself quite a good reputation, and on occasion got other jobs like protecting certain people or negotiations between gangs. He did this for all his life, and...slowly gee tired and a bit bitter. He had plans, and made enough money by then, to simply...slip away and start a new life. He was quite confident that with his...skills, he should have no trouble to disappear. However, it was then that Jane came into his life, and it proves much more difficult to just vanish when a crazed sadistic mafia don with a lot of influence is searching for you...
Personality: Aspen seems very cold, rarely talks, and is stoic to a point where it scares people he does not know. Truely tho, he is a very smart an thoughtfull man. Not really a childs person, he still tries his best to be a good guardian to Jane. She snuck into his heart, something he thought could never happen. He is also fierecly loyal and will not break a promise once he made it. be it professional or otherwise....

Likes: Reading, educating himself, thoughts of a different life, Jane
Dislikes: Their current situation, Sweet food, uncertainty, being out of control.

Appereance (human):
Height: 1.90 meters
Weight: 90 Kilos
Skin: slightly tanned
Hair: black, cut short
Eyes: ink blue, almost black
Clothes:dark red shirt, black long wool coat, dark pants, black boots, black leather gloves.
others: a little more then a five o clock shadow as a beard, multiple scars on his body.

Element: Energy
Level: 5
Diet:Sonusphagous
Defense:13 /100
Precision:12 /40
Endurance:15 /100
Speed:20 /100
Fame:25 /40
Battle Traits: Combat Endurance,Guerrilla Fighter, Puncture,Sharp Senses
Healing Traits: Medical MacGuyver
Personality Traits: Change of Heart, Focused, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Reserved  
Physical Traits:Evasive,Human Form,Keen Vision,Keen Hearing
Social Traits:Criminal, Defender, Hunted, Silent Shadow,Track Cover, Tracker, Weapon Expert  
------------------

---------
Storyline 11
tied to Storyline 5
Name: Myra
Soundtrack:

Current RPs:
Done RPs:

Close friends:
Affiliates:
Foes:
Family:
Mate:
Job:

Biography:
Personality:

Appereance (human):

Element:
Level:
Diet:
Battle Traits:
Acclimation Traits:
Healing Traits:
Magic Traits:
Personality Traits:
Physical Traits:
Social Traits:

Name: Frankie
Soundtrack:

Current RPs:
Done RPs:

Close friends:
Affiliates:
Foes:
Family:
Mate:
Job:

Biography:
Personality:

Appereance (human):

Element:
Level:
Diet:
Battle Traits:
Acclimation Traits:
Healing Traits:
Magic Traits:
Personality Traits:
Physical Traits:
Social Traits:
-------------
Storyline 12

Name:Daren Welish
Species: Nightwind Kuhna
Birthday: 16th of Februrary

Current RPs:http://landsofevelon.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=16328
Done RPs: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15483&p=345337#p345337

Close friends: Queeny(Jobiehannah)
Affiliates:/
Foes: none directly, but he is willing to fight (Jobiehannahs)Serkan if need be
Family: Dead
Mate: None
Job: Butler

Biography: Daren has a long journey behind himself. He was born a half blood, his mother a normal Trikuhna/woman, his father a vampire. He grew up without really noticing untill he was 7 years old, when he suddently and without warning bit the neighbors dog and sucked him out. His family had to flee, but vampire hunters where on their tracks. his parents managed it to hide him at a friend before they got killed. Daren grew up without really understanding just what he was. After he realized that he was some sort of vampire, he read every literature he could get on that matter. Today, he knows most of it is not true.
After several years of late shift jobs and traveling, he finally got a job as a butler.His first master was horrible, but he saw that this was the job for him. Now, he finally found somewhere to stay. Maybe one day he will go on, but for now, he is very happy .
Personality:Daren Welish is your typical butler one could say. He is polite, smart, accurate, and never seems to loose his nerve. He has a rather sharp sense of humor, and not everyone understands it. however, he does not seep the arrogance a lot of other butlers of his standarts do. He traveled far, and enjoys it to teach people about anything they want to learn really in his meantime. He Loves to read, but barely gets to it in his rather tight shedule. What only a very few people know is that he is half-vampire. He does not need blood to survive, but it does grant him a longer life and a...trip. Blood is like a drug to him, and thus does not really give him extra powers while consuming it, more the contrary. He only does it about once every two months, and he can feed on cold blood. He hates it however, since he is sort of an addict, a junkie one could say. He prefers night over day, since he is rather sensitive to bright light. He can dwell at day however 
Dislikes:Blood, people being late, rude people, too tight shedules

Appereance (human):

Element: Earth/Water
Level: 8
Diet:Sanguivore
Offense: 12/100
Defense:16 /100
Precision:18 /40
Endurance: 25/100
Speed: 26/100
Fame: 12/40
Battle Traits: Opportune Sneak Attack,Stone Spires,Aimed Strike,Power Sap
Acclimation Traits:/
Healing Traits: Life Transfer
Magic Traits:Shadow Shift
Personality Traits:Focused , Honorable)kind of),Inner Discipline, Well-Mannered
Physical Traits:Dash, Extended Life Span, Graceful, Human Form, Thought-Speech
Social Traits:Multi-Racial Heritage,Silent Shadow,Teacher
----------

--------------------------
Storyline 14
Name: Niner
Species: Likuta
Birthday: ?
Soundtrack: A Line in the Sand by Linkin Park

Current RPs: to be updated
Done RPs: to be updated

Close friends: Vox (kind of)
Affiliates: Corey, Mezmer
Foes: many, but none in this world
Family: assumed dead
Mate: assumed dead
Job: Hunter

Biography: (to be typed out soon)
Not much is known about Niners past before he entered this dimension. He does remember his life before coming to Evelon, but refuses to reveal much. The this that can be pieced together do not paint a pretty picture. Niners life was quite violent, involving him to loose both his home and his family. what exactly happened is not clear, but it triggered his distaste for war, but also his protective sense for property/homeland and friends. It is also assumed that he recieved his cruel scars
which he concels behind his gas mask during that time .He does seem to have a very clear understanding about how and why he ended up in evelon. He does not seem to be to eager to return to his old world and life, leaving more questions open.

Personality: (to be typed out)
Niner is very Polite, calm and level headed. tho he is extremely secretive and can seem a little distanced, he is a very reasonable guy and a good listener. He tends to keep to himself a lot and has a deep bond to nature and animals, which seems kind of paradox due to his mask and his profession as a big game hunter.
He seems to have a lot on his mind and, if he is in the mood, enjoys long conversations. Actually, even tho he has a kind of lone wolf aura arround him, he usually really enjoys company, he just wont seek it actively unless he has to. He evades questions ragarding anything from his past. In fact, there is a high chance he will close up to you should you try to pry , and if you wont leave it, it might be the only time you see him truely upset and angry.

Likes: Nature, his Job, the possibilty to start anew, early mornings
Dislikes: His past, certain people in his past, that Vertigo blames everything on him, Big citys

Appereance (human): rather tall and lanky, he does not seem like he would be much of a thread, by pure first impressions. He Is quite well trained tho, in both close and far range combat, and hides a matching physique under his just slightly oversized clothes. He wears mostly grays, browns, and maybe blacks, and its usually looking quite tactical and a little bit worn. (not to the point of being shabby tho) His skin, or what one can see of it, is slighlty tanned, and his hair is semi short and choppy. Of course, his most striking feature is the gasmask, covering all of his face but leaving space for the hair. Below the mask lies a face that would be handsome, woud it not be littered with scars that make it seem like it was cut apart and crudely sewn together again. His eyes are slighlty almond shaped and very dark gray.

current rp:
rps done/closed: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19782 viewtopic.php?f=117&t=18821 viewtopic.php?f=117&t=18819&start=45 viewtopic.php?f=186&t=20001
Level: 7

Element: Earth
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Defense:9 /100
Precision:15 /40
Endurance:19 /100
Speed:21 /100
Fame:10 /40
Battle Traits: to come
Acclimation Traits:Forest Dweller
Healing Traits: Herbalist, Medical MacGuyver
Magic Traits:Dispel Illusion
Personality Traits:Animal Lover,Wanderlust,Inner Discipline,Perceptive,Well-Mannered
Physical Traits: Climber,Graceful,Human Form,Keen Vision,Masked,
Social Traits:Call of the Wild, Friend of Nature, Grid, Lost Secrets(sort of), Strategist, Tracker

Name: Vox
Species: Circuit Corbine
Form(s): Quad
Birthday: NA
soundtrack:Lost World by Myuu

Current RPs:/
Done RPs: /

Close friends: Niner
Affiliates: /
Foes:  /
Family: /
Mate: /
Job: Data Storage and Analysis

Biography: (to be typed out)
- Is Niner's loyal comapnion since a long time
- came with him to this other world. has changed form drastically

Personality:
- pretty stoic and..well he is a robot so...
- seems to be very close to Niner tho and protects him viciously if he thinks he needs to
-seems to keep some data intentionally locked. Unknown why

Dislikes:/

Element:
Level:
Diet:
Battle Traits:
Acclimation Traits:
Healing Traits:
Magic Traits:
Personality Traits:
Physical Traits:
Social Traits:
-----------------
Jade
---------------
Corey
---------
Megan Jane Corfey
Ronald (Ron) Meveric
Biography:
Megan was born in 1910. That being said, she is not a year older then 24. You see, Megan is a Time traveler.
Being a daughter of a scientist, who was working on some experimental zn to p secret projects, she was bound to eventually walk into a ton of trouble, in this case,  not finished time machine.
Megan has since then traveled through multiple centuries. By now, she has some control over where she wants to go to, but cant alway freely choose when. Which can be quite a problem.

Personality
Even though Megan has seen a lot, and is able to adapt to a lot of scenarios, she still has this...slightly
-from older times- vibe about her. Very feminine and a bit shy, she is happy to stay in the background, and
wont easily answer questions about her past or abilities. she is still a bit unconfortable around overly new technology, but she is quite curious, and loves to read. she is a quick learner, and likes to give her advice to everyone who wants it. one day she would love to be a teacher.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/31/2014 7:54 AM

Storyline 14
Name: Morice Anderson
Species: Haunted Kuhna
Form(s): Pet and Human
Birthday: March 9th

Family: Mother, Father, and 2 Sisters (no contact)
Close friends:  /
acquaintance/contacts: Whisper, Murmur
Foes:...
Mate/love interest: None

Job: /

Biography:
Morice once was your average highschool kid. Outgoing, friendly, quite flirty and a just all around chill guy. After a night out and some not so legal drinking, Morice got into a car and, only shortly after,
landed in the ditch. Badly wounded and slowly dying, Morice suddently heard voices in his head. Assuming that he was just imagining things, the voices soon told him that this was not the case, and would be able to help him if he in turn promised to return the favor. desperate, he grabbed at the chance, before loosing conciousness.

Waking up in the hospital, The boy found out who these voices where. Two Corbines where perched at the end of his bed looking at him with hidden amusement. They introduced themselves as Whisper and Murmur.
All he could get out of them was that they where 'not from around here' and 'lost their door back'. back to where or...what exactly these two creatures where he could bot find out. Only that they knew a LOT about him. Too bad for Morice, no one else could see them.

Doctors soon assumed that he suffered a head trauma related Mental illness, and transfered him to the psychiatric ward. confused and scared, Morice tried everything to get rid of them, which was first met by amousement, then annoyence, and finally rage by the two 'hitchhikers' in his brain. They showed him horrible pictures of death, destruction and pain, even apparently causing horrible headaches and even convulsions. Threatening him to do this whenever they felt he disobeyed, Morice went more silent and almost catatonic, afraid beyond reason of the two.

Soon after, he could not take it anymore, and finally did as they whished. He made a daring escape from his room, and went into hiding. from then on, Whisper and Murmur have been controlling him with threats and
pain. However, they seem to be a little disoriented and confused about their next steps themselves.
Morice rarely sleeps, lost a lot of weight, and is twitchy and agressive. He communicates mostly in grunts and short words, most of the time arguing with his two "friends". recently, Murmur has demonstrated the power to actually physically controll him to some extend, resulting in him being a little bit more obediant, out of fear what could happen if they would completely take over.

Personality: What is left of him is mostly afraid. Scarred mentally, Morice is very obediant to Murmur and Whisper, in fear of what they might do. Most of all, he fears that they might use him to hurt others, especially his family. Most of his curiosity of what the two corbines actually are is gone, as well as his desire to know what exactle they try to archive, and why they cant do it on their own. he only follows orders...most of the time. A tiny part of him still rebels, and he pays a steep price for it. He feels like an empty shell, scared, hurt and confused. If forced into interaction with others, he will be quite silent, seem very nervous and distracted, and shifting from scared to agressive to completely passive. He rarely smiles, and only speaks lowly. He is on the brink of loosing himself completely, but not done fighting yet.

Dislikes: Murmur and Whisper (a lot)

Soundtrack: The Hollow - a perfect circle

Appereance (human):
Height: 1.89 Meters
built: very skinny
Skin: pale
Hair: disheveled, medium brown, medium long. recently started to fall out in bundels
Eyes: light grey, one seems a bit darker then the other.
Clothes: patched up and dirty jeans, dark grey hoodie, once bright red jacket. torn basketball shoes.
Others: Malnoutrished and dirty. has a couple of small scars on his left cheek and around his ears.
slight stubble on chin, very dark circles under his eyes. Has a few small bloodstains on his hoodie, stemming from nosebleeds he sometimes gets when Murmur and Whisper get...displeased with him.

Current RPs:http://landsofevelon.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22784
Done RPs:

Element: Dark
Offense:5 /100
Defense:2 /100
Precision:8 /40
Endurance:10 /100
Speed: 6/100
Fame: 5/40
Battle Traits: Opportune Sneak Attack, Blindsense, Life Drain
Acclimation Traits: City Dweller
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Healing Traits: Speedy Healer
Magic Traits:  Possessed (to some extend), Spirit Communication
Personality Traits: Chaotic Mind, Defensive, Introvert, Multiple Personalities (well...techincally?), Weak Mind (by now...)
Physical Traits: Evasive, Human Form, Resurrected (sort of, prevented from certain death might be more accurate?) Telekinesis (via Whisper)
Social Traits: Homeless, Klutz, Scavenger  

Whisper
-Unknown entiti
-presumably male
-in search for his way back with his sister Murmur
-Has some control over his surroundings, but only to a limited extend. (telicenesis) He practices though
-seems to be a bit more manic and frantic about going back, and generally is abit more timid and softspoken.
-none the less, he is very malicious and more then willing to hurt Maurice and others to get to his goal
-he is responsible for showing Maurice horrible visions should he not comply, thus being the one to mentally torture him. It can be assumed that these visions come directly from Whispers mind, and thus that Whisper himself suffers a great deal from these visions. He simply snapped much earlier, and they do not seem to affect him too much anymore

Murmur
-unknown entiti
-persumably female
-in search for her way back home with her brother Whisper
-Murmur can, if she focuses, overtake Maurices body for a while. This however is very exhasuting and extremely dangerous to their host, and thus she will only use it in 'emergencys'
-Much louder and much more hatefull then Whisper, Murmur is desperate to go back, and she will turn murderous withiout a second thought if she feels she has to. in fact, the only reason aurice is still alive is because they could not find an equally suitable host yet
-cruel and sadistic in nature. Murumur is in charge to hurt Maurice physically should he not comply.
While she seems to enjoy it, it seems to sort of hurt her too, which is the only reason she uses punishment more or less sparingly.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/07/2015 7:42 PM

-

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/07/2015 7:47 PM

Name: Octane (real name unknown)
Species: Fear Kuhnah
Form(s): Quad, Human
Birthday: Novemberg 3.

Family: A bunch of brothers and sisters, Parents died early
Close friends: The team
acquaintance/contacts: same as above
Foes: unknown/ wont talk about that
Mate/love interest: ?

Job: Treasure hunter, Race driver

Biography:
The runt of a huge family, Octane was self sufficient from a very young age and learned to fight unfair.
After his parents death, his older brothers picked on him constantly, beating him to the verge of having to go to the hospital more then once. At the age of 13 He finally hitchhiked out of his disfuntional family and landed himself in the streets of lambastia for a short time. Known for his apparent failure to feel pain and willingness to do pretty much anything, he quickly made himself a name in the street racing scene and other less avory activities. Luckily though he did not have to rely on a criminal lifestyle for long, as he quickly got legit jobs as a stuntman by various companies. It is only for a year that he decidet to move on and work as...the insane person who will do anything for the crew.  
Personality:
High adenaline, Hyper, hard headed and loud are the nicer things he had been called.
He is generally a very noce guy to be around, very loud, a bit of a wisecrack, and a absolute head through wall -dont-think-about-it type of guy. Not someone to hold a grudge either, and tries to live life to the fullest. through sports, vehicles, and the occasional explosion, that is.
In all seriousness though: Octance has more then one screw loose. The mental and physical abuse by both his silblings and later peers have left their scars. By the time the team contacted him the damage was done a long time ago. Usually just a little hyper and with a deathwish, Octane has some legit mental issues, reinging from symptoms of PTSD to numerous neurotic tics, zoning out, and violent outbursts.
Deep down he is confused, hurt and afraid to be left alone again or to not be able to live up to others expectations, which is why he will do pretty much anything, no matter how much it hurts...

Likes: Adrenaline, fast cars, loud aggressive music, freedom
Dislikes: enclosed places, boredom, holding still, silence

Soundtrack: Wrecking ball (Metal version) - august burns red

Appereance (human):
Height: 1.90 meters
built: athletic
Skin: normal
Hair: Black, medium short, often tied back
Eyes: bright gray, almost colorless
Clothes: likes to wear leather jackets and a  dark red bandana arround his neck, otherwise casual and nothing overly exiting
Others: thin scars running from the left side if his nose all the way over his face to his ear. One ear torn,
numerous tattoos all over his body. Deep shadows under eyes, short stubble on chin

Element: Dark
Level:1
Offense:7 /100
Defense: 1/100
Precision:5 /40
Endurance:10 /100
Speed:6 /100
Fame:3 /40
Battle Traits: Horrific Moan, Bull Rush, First Initiative
Acclimation Traits: Terrain Traveler
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore
Healing Traits: Speedy Healer
Personality Traits: Adaptable, Chaotic Mind, Blunt, Chatterbox, Explorer, Hard-Headed, Hyper, Traumatized
Physical Traits: Addict(adrenalin) Human Form, Leaper,Pain Resistant
Social Traits: Celebrity(somewhat), Independent, Orphan

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate