Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

O

Postby Remedy » 06/29/2015 9:20 PM

. Oriana Day .
Violent Ancient Kuhna, Female
A  devout churchgoer, Oriana is stationed in the religious district of Aldarect.  Solemn, shy, and reclusive, she interacts less with her coworkers than even the always busy Vivien Tome.  Being a woman of faith, it is hard to say how Oriana found herself as a high ranking member of the underground operations in Aldarect.  However, despite the sinful nature of her work, she does the job moderately and carries on with her worship.  

Though beautiful, Oriana dresses overly modest and is often referred to as a "prude" by Aaralyn.  The two always seem to but heads in the strangest kind of way; Oriana ignoring Aaralyn's very existence and Aaralyn going out of her way to discomfort the faithful woman.  Their conflicts are said to have stemmed from a comment Oriana made many years ago about Aaralyn "harlot" nature, and have continued ever since.

[links (role plays/breedings/errand posts)]

-•-

. Orion .
SS2 Rabbot, Male
Although known for his unbreakable loyalty, Orion lost the one man he was truly loyal to.  His previous work partner was a well known bounty hunter with Orion as his sidekick, making a living by turning in wanted criminals.  At one point during their adventures, this man fell ill and died not too long after.  Since then, Orion has aspired to become as good of a bounty hunter as him, bringing in criminals and dealing justice to the world.  However, he's been troubled with a problem...  Orion, from the beginning, never really had much physical strength, which was often required to bring down fugitives.

With his cunning wit and strong determination for reaching his goal, Orion has been able to push onwards despite his countless fails.  He has already begun seeking out criminals, but is only attempting to capture the smallest ones.  Just for the time being, though - soon he'll get the hang of outsmarting the runaways, and someday he'll make it to be able to take on any wanted criminal with no hesitation!  That's what he dreams of, anyway.

-•-

. Orson Olsen .
Silver Ancient Kuhna, Male
A positively crotchety old fellow, Orson Olsen supervises the Toy Man's exchange of goods and cash in the entertainment district of Aldarect.  He was assigned to this eccentric area with the idea that in his wise and mature state he wouldn't goof off.  An ex-con himself, Orson reigns in the most profit for the business and is perhaps the most respected of all employees.

Due to his physical disadvantage of a bad leg, he does no work in the field and has more of a desk-job than any of the other supervisors.  Regardless of his weaknesses, the old man has a strict enough attitude and a scary enough demeanor for all of his underlings to unquestioningly do as he says.

-•-

. Oscar Leyton .
Pumpkin Kuhna, Male, Hallow x Metuo
[Image Needs Update;
Expression change: Happy (Open Mouth)]

(country-hick mountaineer)

-•-

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

P

Postby Remedy » 06/29/2015 11:43 PM

. Percival Wilmot .
Yellow Ancient Kuhna, Male
ercival Wilmot, more commonly referred to as "Percy," is the eccentric young supervisor of the Toy Man's interactions in the museum district of Aldarect.  Though unusually young for a person of his authority, Percy's experience in the Toy Man's industry has brought him to nearly the top.  After starting from the bottom as a mere vendor, he worked his way up the food chain with smooth talking and diligent effort.  

Outside of his job, Percy fits every description of a typical bachelor.  Despite his wild nightlife antics, he usually cleans up well for work and manages his sector smoothly and professionally.  However, his immaturity does often shine through in the workplace due to his particular affinity for Aaralyn Valli.  Despite his desperate pursuits of the young woman, she tortures him by giving of an indifferent attitude towards his very existence.

-•-

. Penelope .
Flutter Kuhna, Female, Kotta x Mystic
Penelope, the child of an addict thirsting for cash.  After running into money problems with the Spade Gang, her mother foolishly offered her months-old daughter as means of collateral.  The offer was accepted and the child was taken, and three days later her mother died of an overdose.  As such, Penelope remained under ownership of the Spade Gang and was raised by Clarabelle.

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Q

Postby Remedy » 06/29/2015 11:45 PM

[currently empty]

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

R

Postby Remedy » 06/29/2015 11:54 PM

. Riley Everill .
Holy Kuhna, Male, Artemis x Voice
[Image needs update;
Expression change: Shy Frown]

In a family of high status, appearances were always of utmost importance.  As a way to network with other peoples of influence, the Everill family held weekly parties in their spacious mansion - much to the dismay of their only son, Riley.  After years of his parents attempting to flaunt him in front of their prestigious guests and years of him clumsily humiliating himself and his family, Riley's parents finally resigned to locking him in his room during such gatherings.  This sparked a sense of loneliness and distress for the young, awkward boy, as he longed for a friendly companion yet feared ridicule and rejection.

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

S

Postby Remedy » 09/02/2015 9:59 AM

. Sarah Conway .
Shineberry Kuhna, Female, Fabien x Hyacinth
Despite having had a very stressful life, Sarah has handled herself quite well.  After meeting Ayden in medical school while she was young and training to become a nurse, they quickly fell in love and soon got married.  Before their marriage, Ayden was given the responsibility of raising his older brother's children, as he was the godfather of the three.  Sarah officially came into the family when they were around seven, seven, and six years old respectively.  Due to this, she always had her hands full with helping Ayden raise them and never had kids of her own.

However, it never bothered her one bit; Sarah loved the kids as she would if they were biologically hers.  Her natural motherly, patient, and calm attitude helped greatly when faced with the many problems that Juniper, Andrew, and Beatrix always got themselves into.  Even during the times her family was burdened with debt, her relaxed demeanor helped hold up the household.  Anyone could say that without her, Ayden may not have been able to be a successful parent.

-•-

. Simon - "The Colors" .
Soundscape Kuhna, Male (?), Boromir x Samantha
It is difficult to say where this idea of Elise's originated from. The common theory among her doctors assumes he developed due to a withdrawal from visual stimulants, such as color. As most of her time is spent in a windowless white room, this persona developed as encouragement to seek freedom. He spurs her to break free and run away from her confinement. According to Elise, he is the mastermind behind her intricate escape plans.  

He stays by her side only periodically and spontaneously disappears whenever others are around. Of course, his disappearances are entirely unnecessary as he is merely a figment of her imagination and therefore may only be seen by her. Nevertheless, it fills Elise with a deep anxiety and often spurs her fits and distaste toward other people.

-•-

. Steven .
Forgotten Kuhna, Male, Sygnature x Shotou
Steven is a poor businessman who's lack of confidence is clearly expressed by the way he carries himself. He drags himself to and fro with a perpetual listless look in his grey-blue eyes.  His tall, underweight, lanky body fits awkwardly into his large business suits and his shoulders are eternally hunched from hours and hours of sitting in a cramped cubicle.  His hair, though well-groomed, has thinned prematurely.  Lack of sleep has taken its toll on the poor man, clearly shown by the sinking bags under his eyes.  His home is of no comfort to him, as he lives in a rundown one-room apartment by himself, with nothing to entertain him aside from his part-time hobby of writing racy fanfiction.

Boredom is always a present struggle in Steven's life. He desires to feel something, anything- so he drinks. He drinks for the warmness in his stomach to spur some kind of emotion in his soul. To light some kind of fire in his eyes. A couple times a week he appears in the shabby old bar and orders himself a few drinks, listlessly staring at the door with a deeply buried hope that perhaps Miss Perfect will approach him one day and sweep him off his feet and out of his sad, boring life.

-•-

. Steve Rogers .
Soveris, Male, Custom
(misfortunate detective)

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

T

Postby Remedy » 09/24/2015 4:11 PM

. Tessa .
Citrus Kuhna, Female, Alphonse x Envy
(wounded gang rat)

-•-

. Tim .
Wynd Lakundra, Male
Tim, the soft-spoken outcast with a speech impediment.  Tim's introduction into Clarabelle's "daycare" was one of little violence and little notice.  Unlike the other children, he was not a ransom demand, orphan, or spoil of war.  Rather, he was a normal child from a normal family who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Accompanied by the ignorance of youth, Tim was walking behind his mother in the parking lot of a store as she returned to her car with a cart full of groceries.

Along the way he became distracted by some birds pecking around nearby, and fell behind without her notice. Once he refreshed his attention back to his mother, he found her to be out of sight and began heading in the direction he believed their car to be. A typical white minivan he searched for, and one he did find.  The back was open and filled with groceries and the side doors were unlocked.  

He clambered into the backseat and waited for her to return, but she never did - it was not her car. It wasn't until the backdoor automatically closed and a stranger stepped into the driver seat that this occurred to him, but by then it was too late. The softest cry caused him to be noticed, and not moments later they were off.  An "accidental" abduction in broad daylight. The simple result of momentary negligence. A remaining mystery that was never solved by the police.

-•-

. The Toy Man .
Red Ancient Kuhna, Male
A notoriously faceless crime boss known only by his street name, "The Toy Man."  He is said to direct the sales of many of the street vendors of Aldarect, The Holy City.  Outwardly, his sales appeal to small children with greedy little desires for plush toys and candy.  However, behind the scenes he is assumed to be largely responsible for a great majority of the gun and drug trafficking in the Holy City.  Naturally, this poses a threat to the city's pristine reputation and makes him a very wanted - but very unknown and elusive - man.

His work is well organized to the point that any attempt to trace the trail back to him would become lost in the web of underlings.  Six of his most loyal followers are divided evenly amongst the sectors of the city; Markel Washington in the shopping district, Percival Wilmot in the museum district, Orson Olsen in the entertainment district, Vivien Tome in the business district, Nicolette Perrone of the medical district, and Oriana Day of the religion district.  Above these six supervisors ranks Aaralyn Valli, his right hand bookkeeper, along with her assistant, Jase Bradshaw.

From there, the hierarchy descends as follows: the suppliers, in charge of ordering and collecting supplies from overseas; the runners, in charge of the transportation from the docks to the salesmen; the vendors, who advertise the goods and network on the street level; and the buyers, who stage as actual customers but actually hand deliver the goods to those who ordered.  This process is designed to appear haphazard so anyone attempting to track it back to the roots will get lost along the way.  Various delivery paths, exchange plans, buyers, and disguises are used at different intervals so no one person is in the same place too often. The supervisors are there to keep track of this movement in their designated sector, and the bookkeepers are there to keep track of the supervisors.

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

U

Postby Remedy » 09/24/2015 4:12 PM

[currently empty]

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

V

Postby Remedy » 09/24/2015 4:16 PM

. Veryl Crein .
Lucain, Male, Xanthus x Hinata
After surviving a very near death experience, Veryl decided to completely turn his life around and leave behind his history of gang violence and crime.  Before falling victim to a shootout, he always denied his underlying emotions of love towards Cortona Caroline and regarded her as a consistent fling and not a girlfriend.  However, after taking a bullet that narrowly avoided his heart, he's reevaluated his values and morals and concluded he does indeed love the woman.  

Not soon after, tragedy and horror shook his life when his love, Cortona, was taken hostage by members of his own gang - and he was expected to interrogate her.  Upon doing so, he readily revealed the truth about himself and his profession and discovered a truth about her; she was pregnant.  He struggled to change his whole world in order to ensure the safety of the family he never knew he so desperately wanted.

-•-

. Vivien Tome .
Orange Ancient Kuhna, Female
A typical cutthroat, competitive businesswoman, Vivien Tome is perfect for her position as the Toy Man's supervisor in the business district of Aldarect.  Always straight faced and serious, Vivien strives to go above and beyond and prove herself a worthy worker in the business world.  Instilled with a deep envy of Orson Olsen for his continuous outstanding performance, she strives to overcome her second place title and gain the same level of renown as the old man.

In addition to her management work, she also dabbles in external influences to expand the company.  One hundred and ten percent focused on her career, Vivien completely disregards the idea of a romantic or social life and scoffs at the idea of "free time."  Because of her heavy workload and antisocial demeanor, she hardly has time to associate with her coworkers and is often uninformed when things go awry.

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

W

Postby Remedy » 09/24/2015 4:24 PM

. Wallace .
Avia Kuhna, Male, James x Sasha
Wallace, the unruly, unsociable, distraught, distrusting child of two millionaires. He was the fourth child of five, two girls and three boys, and was consequently by no means in line to inherit the wealth. As tradition, it was meant for the first born son. When he was abducted in the dead of the night, only the nanny noticed his absence and, fearing it to be her fault, did not report it until late the following day in hopes he would turn up.

Three days after the investigation began, a ransom note for 3.5 million dollars appeared on the doorstep of the grandiose mansion he once called home. His parents, having thankfully managed to keep the fiasco under wraps from the public, attempted to refuse the demand in hopes of having it lowered. Instead, they were sent an image of their son in which he was depicted as lifeless in a pool of blood. The message was meant to convey the organization's low tolerance for non-compliance, and it certainly worked.  

The original plan was to capture another of the children with the same demands, but unfortunately Wallace's mother, insane with the grief and guilt for the death of her son, burned the mansion to the ground with all of his siblings and his father trapped inside. The story was made public and he - not truly dead thanks to the morality of Clarabelle and make-up magic of other members - remained in the daycare as a member of the Spade Gang.

-•-

. Wesley Phillips .
Lucain, Male
(total pimp daddy)

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

X

Postby Remedy » 09/24/2015 10:39 PM

. Xackery .
Custom Doom Kitty, Male
Xackery can best be described as an extraordinarily powerful sociopath. Due to his high levels of intellect, tact, and secrecy, he has claimed his place on the list of "Top Ten Public Enemies" in the region of Lambastia as a greatly feared crime boss of a large, "underground" organization.

With the risks that come with this profession, Xackery has taken many measures to protect his identity and the identities of his highest subordinates. The highest ranking officers of his include a stingy accountant named Durra Kiyoshi; the bloodthirsy head assassin, Barnard "Space" Hastings; and the undercover professional, Veryl Crein. They all have specific specialties in combat and profession, and are able to blend in well with the public.  

Despite his cowardice in hiding behind all of his men when a fight occurs, Xackery is truly the most threatening of them all. Being the mastermind, he has many plans for toying with the government and turning political events in his favor. He is known for being quite ruthless in his approach, and has unstoppable means of getting what he desires. The freedom he gives to his less merciful underlings often has brutal repercussions for their victims.

Xackery is most protective of himself and would not hesitate to throw anyone else under the bus for his own sake. Many members of the organization have never seen or spoken him, as all dealings go through his higher-ranking underlings before coming to him.

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Y

Postby Remedy » 09/25/2015 1:08 PM

[currently empty]

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Z

Postby Remedy » 09/25/2015 1:17 PM

. Zal Monica .
Dusk Tiagra, Female
(huntress)

(LEVEL 12.1 ; 54 posts in Craiss Caverns ; 2 posts in Nori Volcano)

Offense: 8 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 29
    Defense: 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 1 = 35
    Precision: 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 19
    Endurance: 10 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22
    Speed: 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 18
    Fame: 9 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 20
      Passive Traits: Jungle Dweller, Night Vision
      Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Life Drain, Flame Resistant, Pyro
      Element: Dark, Fire

-•-

. Zander Ellis .
Elder Kuhna, Male
Zander was born to a normal young married couple with average income and basic everyday lives. From a young age, he was always regarded as a "problem child" due to his lack of social skills and an extreme distaste for crowds and strangers. However, beneath his hindering flaws, his academic understanding of many subjects exceeded that of anyone else of his age and many who were older.

After struggling to homeschool him for many years, Zander's parents opted to send him to a variety of schools that specialized in cases such as his own. Unfortunately, after the first couple of weeks in each, he was ultimately thrown out for his behavior. Upon his return home, Zander's mother and father finally resorted in spending their hard-earned money on finding a full-time caretaker to help him. After a few trials and errors, they finally found the answer in a psychiatric college student named Cortona.

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Tentative Character Dump

Postby Remedy » 01/21/2019 6:57 PM

Cormac, male Tyrune Kuhna
A kindhearted philanthropist with a terrible opioid addiction. He does what he can to control his habit and stay functional but occasionally it becomes too much to handle. He tries not to get too close to people and never allows anyone to see the conditions he lives in.

Tulia, female Merkuhna
A modest seamstress. She has a side job of stitching wounds. Very adept at washing blood out of fabrics.

Aberdeen, male Mandarinkuhna
Poisonous tounge; sharp-witted. Flamboyant fashion sense. Enjoys partying and spending money extravagantly.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A Conglomeration of Characters

Postby Remedy » 01/10/2020 6:41 AM

Trying out a new Pen setup. Posting my rough draft here so I can come back and work on it!

Richard Eurig
Soveris or Human, Male, He/Him

•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--Physical Appearance--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•
Creature Form
Human Form
Richard is a rather sturdy man in his mid thirties who stands 5'6" tall (168 cm). His arms are covered with various scars from welding and operating machinery, which he has somewhat successfully masked with tribal-like tattoo sleeves. His hands are rough and calloused.

He does not grow a lot of hair anywhere - except the top of his head, on which one might find a mop of black and grey hair hidden beneath a black bandana or a cap - and he usually stays clean-shaven. Although he is in considerably good shape, he has a perpetual beer gut that he fails to hide behind a heavy welding apron. The rest of his attire consists of ragged long-sleeved cotton shirts and heavy duty work pants.

•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--Personality and Past--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•
Personality
In progress.
         TL;DR:
                   - rude, usually annoyed or angry
                   - exceptionally intelligent with building & machinery
                   - prideful, can be angry and verbally combative when his ego is hurt
                   - empathetic when feelings are explained to him

Backstory
In progress.
         TL;DR:
                   - First to join Fraser's pirate crew
                   - Left engineering corporation due strict management
                   - They started a business collecting and selling sunken treasures
                   - Richard designed and made the small boat; Fraser funded it
                   - Their company got into legal trouble and they ran from the law
                   - Took a hefty amount of currency in their small boat and skipped town
                   - Found a safe haven to build a larger boat, started picking up new crew members
                   - Boom, modern day pirates.

[Plot Affiliation: The Sea Angels]
[No Man's Sea]

-•-

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous