Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Little Friends Zoo Pen~ [REFERENCE]

Postby RiDragon » 12/22/2014 9:59 PM

Hello!  This is going to be where I post a record of all of my pets!  Thank you in advance for reading, I love when people want to read my work.  I'm probably going to arrange this in sections, but I might change it, it's a bit hard!  I'm really new to this so this is a huge WIP!

The owners of the creatures who are pets is named Olive.  She is quite a peppy girl who is very loving and hyper.  She wears bright colors and almost always is in a friendly mood, and she bonds extremely well with non human creatures.  She has a bit of trouble with people though.  She is capable of getting angry, and when she is, she can be quite scary, but she usually only gets this way with people who truly are evil.  She truly and honestly loves her pets and would do anything for them.  She doesn't have many human friends.  She is rumored to have odd supernatural powers that randomly phase in and out randomly beyond her control.  Some report that they have seen her teleport, defy gravity, and do other odd "cartoony" stuff.  Perhaps she was blessed by magic when she was a baby?

New forum for pets: [Not yet fully applied]
Code: Select all

[imgleft]Pet Picture Here[/imgleft]
[smcaps][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Coloration:[/b]
[b]RPs:[/b] [/smcaps]

[quote] Put Stats Here If Applicable

[size=85][align=center]Put Personality/History/Other Here[/align][/size][/quote]

Forum For Stats:
Code: Select all
[smcaps][b]Post #: [/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Element: [/b]
[b]AP: [/b]
[b]Offense:[/b]
[b]Defense:[/b]
[b]Precision: [/b]
[b]Endurance:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Fame:[/b]
[b]Battle Traits:[/b]
[b]Non-Battle Traits:[/b] [Optional]
[b]Personality/Social Traits:[/b] [Optional]
[b]Diet:[/b] [/smcaps]

Please do not post on this, I appreciate critique and comments but please only via PM!

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: Little Friends Zoo Pen~ [Huge WIP]

Postby RiDragon » 12/22/2014 10:31 PM

Reptiles

Battleheart

Name: Cassandra
Species: Battleheart
Coloration: Common
RPs: One Short Day In Lamenolai City [Complete]
Partners (in Crime?) [W/ FieldsOfIris]
Cassandra's Travels [self]

A Meeting In The Mountains [COMPLETE]
Let's Have A Race! [Complete]

Level: 24
Size: G [Hulking Figure]
Element: Fire
AP: 30
Offense: 41
Defense: 62 [+6 Tough Hide]
Precision: 29
Endurance: 52 [+5 Combat Endurance]
Speed: 34
Fame: 35
Battle Traits: Pyro| Tough Hide| Wingstorm| Bull Rush| Combat Endurance
Non-Battle Traits: Aerodynamic| Extended Life Span| Human Form| Human Speech| Hulking Figure| Terrain Traveler| Pain Resistant| Night Vision| Photosensitivity|
Personality/Social Traits:  Brawler| Charismatic| Inner Discipline| Justice for All| Loyal| Mother Hen| Opinionated| Polygraph| Recognize Impostor| Well-Mannered
Diet: Carnivore

Note: hoping to get tail sweep
Future Shrine Traits:  Crush [65 Speed], Stubborn Ferocity [70 Def+End]

Cassandra was born into an unusually large clutch of eggs in the Tuun Mountains.  Battleheart parents aren't known for caring for their young, so she and her siblings were left to their own devices.  They eventually split up, as Battleheart hatchlings often do, much to Cassandra's dismay.  Bright for her age, she was sure that safety was in numbers, but her brash kin did not listen.

Lonely and hungry, she nonetheless was hellbent on surviving.  She grew quite fast, soon dwarfing even bears and horses.  She found herself preforming her first act of vigilante justice when she was still a juvenile, as a caravan hid in the cave she had made her home in.  She was deciding if she would allow them to stay or not when the bandits that tailed them caught up, ruthlessness in their eyes and with blood already on their weapons.  Without thinking, she revealed herself and cut down the bandits.

At first, she was worried the humans would turn upon her, as large dangerous creatures were often hunted.  Instead, they thanked her and offered her meat and sweets.  It was then that she decided that this was HER land, and as long as she had her territory here she would rid it of any bandit and evildoer who would dare harm her subjects.

Her lair is near Lamenolai City, and she often protects caravans visiting the prosperous city.  

~~~~

~~~~~~

Bleeders

Name: Graz
Species: Bleeder
Coloration: Dreamsnare
RPs:

Put Stats Here If Applicable

A drooling dream demon who is just beginning to form its own personality.

~~~~

Name: Null
Species: Bleeder
Coloration: Bleached
RPs: Ayo, Let's Go! [COMPLETE]
One Short Day in Lamenolai City [Complete]
A Meeting In The Mountains [COMPLETE]

Level: 14
Size: T
Element: Dark
AP: 20
Offense: 20
Defense: 26
Precision: 25
Endurance: 22
Speed: 19
Fame: 19
Battle Traits: Lifesense| Silent Shadow| Terrain Traveler| Disease Immunity| Life Transfer| Freezing| Touch| Spectral Strike| Spiked Body| Aura Sight| Power Sap
Non-Battle Traits: Climber| Evasive| Half-Mortal| Photosensitivity| Human Form
Personality/Social Traits: Blunt| Cynic| Introvert
Diet: Affectivore

Null has been alive for longer than he can remember.  He does not know what pain or unrequited love brought him into existence, he only knows it has been a long enough time that he has acquired a sense of self not common in his species.  This was partially in thanks to Olive, who "adopted" him from the dark corners of who knows where, giving him warmth and shelter.  He at first starved under her care, as she was quite happy-go-lucky for someone who has been through so much.  Eventually he adapted and learned to feed off positive emotions, and soon after he started developing true sentience.  He taught himself to take human form and named himself "Null," representing the fact that he, at first, felt nothing.  He is in human form more often than Bleeder form.  Though he isn't considered a pet anymore, he still regards Olive as a "master" of sorts, feeling a strong sense of loyalty to her.  He cannot talk while in Bleeder form, and reverts back to it when in major distress or pain.

He is a bit of a pessimist and downer, prone to snapping, but he has a good heart deep down.

~~~~

Name: Caligro
Species: Nonaga
Coloration: Lost
RPs: Pulling Pranks in Terrace Park

Level: 3
Size: L
Element: Light
AP: 10
Offense: 8
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 16
Speed: 12
Fame: 8
Battle Traits:  Puncture| Tough Hide| Toxin| Shining Aura
Non-Battle Traits: Aftersight| Foresight| Intellectual| Lost Secrets| Night Vision| Defender| Extended Life Span| Celestial Heritage
Personality/Social Traits:
Diet: Carnivore

Found deep in the Tengel Rainforest on a hunting expedition, this creature is still quite mysterious.  It seems friendly enough though, and gives off a benevolent aura.

~~~~
Caligro

~~~~~~

Gyrraptor

Name: Alphonse
Species: Hollowheart
Coloration: Treasure
RPs:

Born into a noble house of those who have been blessed with the treasure gene, Al has always been quite bored with the luxuries of his youth.  He always lived a pampered life, being the younger brother of the future leader of his family’s name, no responsibilities or need to work.  However, the creature was not content with the life, and has since set off to try to see how the “common” people spend their days, his brother following closely behind to make sure the naive dragon doesn’t get himself killed by an enemy of the family.

~~~~

Name: Demetrius
Coloration: Treasure
RPs:

This Hollowheart, unlike his brother, is quite proud of his lineage and privilege bestowed upon him as a child.  Demetrius was raised knowing that he would be the one to carry on the Treasure Gene family name, and presents himself as so.  However, his brother has other plans.  Demetrius, even as a child, has constantly reminded his brother that they are to be proud of their heritage, but Al would not hear of it and eventually went off to find adventure.  Demetrius follows Al with great annoyance to be sure he does not get himself killed.

~~~~

Name: Model HH 341 "Xen"
Coloration: Clockwork
RPs:

Level: 1
Size: H
Element: Metal
Offense: 9
Defense: 7
Precision: 4
Endurance: 13
Speed: 10
Fame: 7
Battle Traits: AI| Blade| Corrosion| Iron Forge| Shrapnel| Aimed Strike| Cellular Regeneration| Flyby Attack| Powerful Jaws| Wing Buffet| Metal Plating| Soundproof
Non-Battle Traits:Aerodynamic| Thought-Speech| Automaton| Altitude Adaptation| Atmospheric Dweller| Heat Adaptation| Cold Adaptation| Ageusa| Amnesiac| Acient One| Half-Mortal| Pain Resistant| Tactile Anesthesia| Undetectable [Cloaking]
Personality/Social Traits:  Diligent| Adaptable| Focused| Intellectual| Perceptive| Reserved| Structured Life| Homeless| Independant| Lost Secrets
Diet: Electrivore, Photosynthesis [Solar Plates]

No one is quite sure of this machine's true creator.  It does not seem to be aware of who they were either.  The machine has no memories of its past besides that it was somehow abandoned long ago, and he has no purpose to preform.  It is only aware of the last few years, where it has wandered aimlessly searching for some sort of task to preform, glowing chest beating rhythmically as he travels. He does not appear to have much emotion, and it is very tough for this creature to feel more than a very deep melancholy sadness that seems to have no origin.

Name: Sharpclaw
Species: Serraptor
Coloration: Biolune
RPs: Are You Prey?  [Closed]
Blind Date [Sharpclaw and GAL]
Let's Have A Race! [Complete]
Pulling Pranks in Terrace Park

Level: 9
Size: S (Petite Figure)
AP: 15
Offense: 11
Defense: 11
Precision: 12
Endurance: 25
Speed: 25
Fame: 17
Non-Battle Traits:  Plains Dweller| Classification Nightmare (Fungus/Plant/Reptile)| Climber| Evasive| Keen Vision| Keen Scent| Leaper| Night Vision| Photosensitivity| Petite Figure| Spider Climb| Silent Shadow| Tracker| Track Cover
Battle Traits: Extended Claws| Luminescence| Disease Immunity| Speedy Healer|  Burst Spin| Divert Attention| Dodge| First Initiative| Outmaneuvered
Personality/Social Traits: Chaotic Mind| Chatterbox| Explorer| Expressive| Extrovert| Glutton (Food)| Hyper| Mischievous| Wanderlust
Diet: Carnivore| Photosynthesis

Wanted Shrine Traits: Elusive Foe [80 Spe], Foxhole [80 Spe]

Extremely hyper and full of boundless energy, Sharpclaw is a friendly sort, but not quite aware of the power she possesses.  She enjoys making friends and talks a lot.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/23/2014 12:27 AM

Mammals

Name: "Fox"
Species: Draculi
RPs:

Fox is not his real name.  His origins and purpose are unknown.  He apparently works for a secret force along with his "sister," who is slightly more outgoing than he is.  He rarely talks and tends to respond in grunts and shrugs.  He is not one to allow an innocent to be in danger, but is also the type to leave before a thank you is uttered.  He appears to be a good person, but his secret underlying purpose leaves many put off by his presence.  Rumored to be a spy for some unknown group.  He is skilled in hand to hand combat, along with training in multiple types of weaponry.

~~~~

Name: "Venn"
Coloration: Venom
RPs:

Rumored to be a spy from an unknown faction, Venn is a lot more outgoing and fun loving than her partner, Fox.  She appears to be very friendly towards strangers, and can get herself in bouts of trouble when she tries to introduce herself to those who wish her and her "brother," harm.  Nonetheless, she is a very skilled fighter, who's specialties lie in poison tipped weapons (as a human) and acidic powers.  (As a pet)  She wears a red scarf that covers her mouth and drapes over her back like a cape.  She has a scar over her nose, and cannot smell.  She does not have the tip of her left ear.

~~~~

Name: "Lone Wolf"
Coloration: Chaos
RPs:

An ex member of the faction that Fox and Venn belong to, Wolf was allegedly kicked out because of his lust for violence.  He would often kill contacts before they were even able to give important information, and the mysterious organisation is apparently against that, and he was discharged.  Though, if you asked him, he would say he left himself.  He is very anti-creed and anti- any sort of code of conduct, and has dedicated himself to killing the "fools" who decide to dedicate themselves to anything he deems below him.  His primary targets are Fox and Venn, though he often toys with them instead of outright killing them.  He has many scars covering him, and one of his ears is ripped off and has been replaced by a mechanical one.  He also has a wing injury and cannot fly.

~~~~

Name: Hinge
Coloration: Organic
RPs:

Rumored also have been a member of the same faction as the other cats, he refuses to give any sort of information about himself or his past.  He is often found checking his surrounding for traps or entities he only refers to as "Them."  "They" appear to always be following him, and he appears constantly afraid that "They" will take him away.  It is speculated that who he is afraid of may be tied to the organisation that Fox, Venn, and Wolf are affiliated with.  He appears to work part time at a knick-knack shop.  He wears a necklace with some sort of tattered green fabric on it.

~~~~

Name: Lockett
Coloration: Blaze
RPs:

Lockett, or sometimes "Lockie," Is a pet of Olive.  Friendly, but not very open to strangers coming near her master.  She is protective and can be very fierce if someone gets in her master's field of space.  Lockie is usually the one who keeps Ri from getting in trouble, usually setting anyone who would hurt her on fire.  Her favorite food is Squid.

~~~~

Doom Kitty!

Name: Doom
Species: Baby Doom Kitty
RPs:

Doom, or Doooooooom! (Which is her technical birth name,) Was orphaned long ago by unknown parents.  She miraculously survived thanks to magical powers that were just beyond her control but nonetheless saved her in many situations.  Still young, the baby doom kitty does not have much control over her magical abilities, and many times they randomly sputter in and cause mayhem.  She is very hyper and loves to spout nonsense that appear to make sense to only her.  She loves to collect rocks, and has many in the little cave she calls "home."

~~~~~~

Name: Shadlithe
Species: Nyghtmare
RPs:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam accumsan est et turpis pellentesque, at auctor metus ullamcorper. Duis et enim dolor.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/24/2014 11:57 PM

Feathered Friends

~~~~~~

Malphas

Name: Enoch
Species: Malphas
Coloration: Plague
RPs:

Post #: 0
Level: 1
Size: Small
Element: Dark
Offense: 7
Defense: 5
Precision: 9
Endurance: 12
Speed: 6
Fame: 2
Battle Traits: Constrict| Dark Heart| Life Drain
Non-Battle Traits: Aerodynamic| Perceptive| Disease Immunity| Healer's Vision
Diet: Constrict| Dark Heart| Life Drain

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam accumsan est et turpis pellentesque, at auctor metus ullamcorper. Duis et enim dolor.

Sygriff

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/24/2014 11:58 PM

Aquatic

Gorgeel

~~~~~~

Kuni

Name: Litzy
Species: Kuni
RPs:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur ut congue turpis, id dignissim nisi. Vivamus quis accumsan est, a condimentum est.

Trumpetter

If a Treasure one ever comes out, it's going right here.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/24/2014 11:59 PM

Insectiod

Beetanke

Name:
Species: Beetanke
Coloration: Saffron
RPs:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur ut congue turpis, id dignissim nisi. Vivamus quis accumsan est, a condimentum est.

~~~~

Name:
Coloration: Glacial
RPs:

~~~~

Name:
RPs:

~~~~~~

Chimerantula

Name:
Species: Chimerantula
RPs:

~~~~~~

Pumpkit

Name: Itzel
Species: Pumpkit
RPs:

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/25/2014 12:01 AM

Unclassified

Name:
Species: Angst
RPs:

~~~~~~

Hunter

Name: Rock Salt
Species: Hunter
Coloration: Halite
RPs:

Level: 4
Size: M
Offense: 17
Defense: 16
Precision: 10
Endurance: 15
Speed: 12
Fame: 13
Battle Traits: Spiked Body| Sandstorm| Aura Sight| Extended Claws| Lunge
Non-Battle Traits: Extended Life Span| Cave Dweller| Mountain Dweller| Dispel Illusion
Personality/Social Traits:  Fearless| Defensive
Diet: Carnivore/Silicivore

~~~~~~

Lilisyte

Name:
Species: Lilisyte
Coloration: Sky
RPs:

~~~~

Name:
Coloration: Prismatic
RPs:

~~~~

Name:
RPs:

~~~~~~

Stargoyle/Garagnirs

Name:
Species: Stargoyle
Coloration: Iron
RPs:

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/01/2015 3:27 PM

BREEDABLES

Kuhna

Kits Bred: 4
Endangered Kits Bred: 1

First Generation

Name: Beata
Species: Sundae Kuhna
Preferences: None
Genetics: None
Restrictions: No sexually explicit RPs for her, I imagine her as a child.

Orphaned due to her partial blindness, mistreated and pushed around her whole life, this little Kuhna still looks into the world with cloudy eyes full of love and trust.  To her, anyone is capable of being good, even those that have lost her way.  When she was a baby, she found a magical pendant that granted her multiple abilities, mostly in healing.  Many times it has been stolen from her, but it had always found its way back to her.  Unknown to the feline, she has gained the favour of an unknown God who wishes her to preform a, as of now, unknown task.The God, whomever they are, protects her, and keeps her from the dangers of being an orphan, but she cannot learn and grow alone.  She needs a protector and a guardian.  Who will become this guardian?  Only time will tell.  For now, the tiny kitten finds herself content playing in the snow alone, her pendant automatically keeping away any danger.  Pendant changes colors.  Has an unknown symbol on it. She wears it around her neck attached to a silver chain. This is roughly what it looks like (The color changes)

~~~~

Name: Doodle
Species: Arkuhna
Restrictions: None
Breedings: Heartless (1)

Doodle is a hyper and forgetful Kuhna and is very accident prone.  She enjoys art and drawing but isn't very good at it, getting the art supplies on herself more than on paper.

~~~~

Name: Frosting
Species: Cake Kuhna
Preferences: Women
A baker by trade, quiet and reserved, but not shy.  Surprisingly strong for her size.  Loves making pies for others, but isn't above putting laxatives in them if you're rude to her.

~~~~

Name: Splash
Species: Hydrokuhna
He's actually agender and a shapeshifter, but goes by male pronouns for simplicity sake.  He's curious and inquisitive, serving as a protector of a small pool of water in a secluded area.  Mortals are very interesting to him.

~~~~~~

Bred Kuhnas

Heartless X Doodle [Arkuhna]

Name: Glinda
Species: Flutter Kuhna
Preferences: Men
Genetics: Heartless X Doodle
Quite a bit of a brat, Glinda is used to being served things on a silver spoon.  Her daddy always gave her everything she had wanted.  Though, she is just starting to realize that this gilded cage isn't all it's cracked up to be...

~~~~

Name: Sorrow
Species: Sorrow Kuhna

~~~~

Name: Sulk
Species: Sulkuhna
No Current Personality

~~~~~~

Lucian

Pups Bred: 0

Custom/First Gen

Name: R'hew
Markings: Celestial, leopard, sunbear
Preferences: Women

Once a powerful demigod of winter frosts, R'hew's power was drained from him thousands of years ago before he was plunged into a dreamless sleep.  He awoke to a new more advanced world, with his powers significantly dulled and no memory of why he had been stricken down.

Attempting to converse with various Gods proved fruitless, as many of the Gods he was familiar with had long fallen out of favor and into obscurity, while the rest ignored his pleas.  R'hew was alone, and without any to worship his name he grew weak and kept himself in seclusion.  He was alone, any mortals he had known were long dead, and his fellows seemed to have disappeared.

Eventually, R'hew gave up begging for some high power to notice him and give him his status back.  Wandering the world, immune to hunger thirst or pain and never aging, he grew jaded and depressed.  His memories of ruling the lands started to feel like far off dreams rather than things that once were.  Any mortal he talked to thought he was raving mad or just some guy who wanted to be worshipped.  He longed again for his alters that granted him his power, for the mortals who groveled and asked him for his blessings.  He even became to doubt his own memory, but his inability to die was a testament to what he once was.

R'hew himself is reserved and cold, though not emotionless.  While filled with a deep loneliness, he adamantly refuses to form a bond or even talk to any mortals, for fear he will grow so attached that their inevitable deaths would drive him mad.  While his head is full of ancient wisdom, he is slow to understand more modern day inventions, something like a waffle or even a fork perplexing him.

~~~~

Name: Marwin Arain
Markings: Arach, warrior
Preferences: None, but would prefer other vampires

Marwin Arain has been alive for a very, very long time.  He has seen countless wars, births and deaths, been in many relationships and breakups, and honestly?  He's quite bored of it all.  Marwin had contracted Sanguinare Vampiris many many years ago from an angry lover who had bitten him as revenge.  Though at first torn by his new curse, he learned eventually to live with it, rejecting any cures that mystics tried to offer him.

Since vampires were often vilified by the common folk, Marwin had to live alone for most of his long life.  This didn't really bother him though.  He found himself an old cottage that was falling apart and rebuilt it himself, making it his new home.  He much prefers being alone, though he sometimes takes in stray cats to care for.  Though he'd never admit it was due to being lonely.

Being quite old in mind but not in body, Marwin has a very dejected and bored view of the word.  He sees everything coming, there are no surprises, everyone and everything is boring.  He even finds sex boring at this point, just another chore that mortals do.

~~~~~~

Bred

Name: WIP
Markings: Celestial, Giraffe
Preferences:None
Lineage: Stan/Zantana
Personality WIP
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis elit ipsum, porttitor a magna rhoncus, vestibulum maximus nulla. Proin sit amet dolor congue

~~~~

Name: WIP
Markings: Arach, Vines, Ears
Preferences:None
Lineage: Viridi/Ale
Personality WIP
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis elit ipsum, porttitor a magna rhoncus, vestibulum maximus nulla. Proin sit amet dolor congue

~~~~~~

Paragon

Hatchlings bred: 0

Custom/First Gen

Name: D'dant
Species: Mystwalker
Markings: Celestial, Spotted
The son of a God, sent to the mortal world in order to learn of the habits of those he would one day rule over.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate