Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

ღ Ƙα☥ᶼ Δʋтʋми

Postby Kat » 01/19/2015 6:33 PM

WORK IN PROGRESS
(Rules say don't post in other's zoos... so not sure if I have to say please don't post but please don't!)
I'm new so if I happen to miss a rule or mistype something please pm me to correct me, I am eager to learn!
Kat
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Re: ღ Ƙα☥ᶼ Δʋтʋми

Postby Kat » 01/19/2015 8:16 PM

Name: Neveah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History: Neveah was one of a elite group of trained hunters. She was involved in a Great Hunt of the humans one year in preparation for a great feast. During the hunt, she was badly wounded, only barely managing to shift into human shape before blacking out. Her last resort plan worked, and she was mistaken a member of the villages she had been attacking. She was brought to the town healer, and over the weeks that followed she was introduced to many new things while she was regaining strength. One new concept that he took to immediately was love. She fell in love with a human man, and he with her. The first night she was healed he took her to the edge of the village and they sat watching the stars. Everything was not to be however. Near midnight her original hunting group lay siege on the village, shattering buildings with their tails, lifting any visible villagers with sharp claws and disemboweling them, or letting the fall to their death from extreme heights. Seeing this, Neveah's love jumped to his feet, ordering Neveah to stay put and turning to run to his town's defense. She grabbed his arm, begging him to stay, knowing all too well that the hunters would not stop until they had destroyed the city. He went anyway, bound by duty to protect his birth home. She saw a burning pillar of fire come crashing toward his head, and without thinking she shifted back to her true form, flying forward with a sickening panic rising in her. She was too late. The pillar crush him, engulfing him in flames that lept to the heavens. She was numb with pain. She raised her eyes to see one of her former hunting partners doing a victory dance, his talons still smoldering, and she understood. A blinding rage overtook her. She flew in a rage at every thing she found, destroying every last hunter. The village was destroyed with no survivors. And when morning broke, Neveah was alone in the world. Animal instinct took over, and she fled for the mountains, trying desperately to escape the brokenness she felt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attitude: Friendless and aloft. Uninclined to join a group. Lonely, and likely to lash out at too much affection. Adjusting to life with the new perspective of having a conscience. Attempting to protect herself from hurt by shutting herself away, but deep inside desperate for someone to care enough to break those walls down.
Kat
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Re: ღ Ƙα☥ᶼ Δʋтʋми

Postby Kat » 01/19/2015 8:16 PM

More Here
Kat
Beginner
Beginner