Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

[--Lost Thoughts [WIP]

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:02 AM

Where Loyalties Lie
Mercenary
ImageImage
Iiy'lagon Riders of the Day (2007) || Judges of the Sun's Wrath (2014)

Trade/Sell

Generally, things will be kept in my trading thread if I intend to sell them, but there will be a few rare cases, where I'm using a form for my pet and I'm not 100% happy on it, or it could be traded for a pet I already have/a free pet. If this is the case, you're welcome to PM me or shoot me a message in my trade thread itself.

No - Obviously means nope. There's no way you're going to be able to pry this guy out of my hands. Either because I find the design pretty, or it fits the character to a tee. Please don't ask me if you can trade, because the answer is pretty much going to be a flat out no, if I bother replying to the PM at all.

Maybe - Honestly, this is what I'll use when I like the pet and the character it has, but I feel like it could do better. I won't trade it for any old thing, and I'll probably be very picky with what I'll trade it for. Usually will have to be an offer of something very tempting or a more suitable pet form.

Yes - If I say yes, this dood should really be in my trading post, not here. :| Offer away.

Public Breeding

Again, this should really be addressed in my breeders listing, but that might be out of date, or you might be after Kuhna, or if you're really interested, some of my restricted pets (but seriously who breeds those these days, not really worth it imo).
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to breed with your key, or hop over to my listing if you want to take a crack at using one of mine.

Roleplays

So you wanna RP with me? Yeeeyy I'm so happy you said so! I strive for my characters to be adaptable to any situation, so I am more than happy (and sometimes even prefer to) roleplay AU versions of my characters. Wanna rp something from a game universe? I'm happy to research it and come up with something. One of my characters seems like they're a little too... archaic for a modern setting? Odds are I probably have a canon modern AU version of them. Character has a partner but you kinda think they'd have a good dynamic with one of yours? You just gotta ask! I also don't mind cute AU ideas. Coffee shop/Barista AU? College AU? I'm down for whateverrrrr!
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:04 AM

[font=Calibri]Those With No Home
Pets with no place or character right now. May be newly acquired or may just be up for sale. All of these are in the Maybe category, for all intents and purposes.

TBA
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:04 AM

THE RESISTANCE

A small, tight-knit band of creatures who are from another land, who have joined forces in order to oppose a tyrannical and powerful Fallen Seraph. They may not necessarily like each other or get along, but put up with each other in order for the greater good. Some where born on Evelon, others came from Kyre and masquerade as Evelon species, in order to hide their identity.

KRYPTO.
[Krip-toe]
Female Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad [Rarely]
Lineage: Custom
Colour: #95430f

Facts
Art: Krypto from the early days
Notes:
- My Self Character, and one of my first ever characters. She's been worked and reworked throughout the years, going from just a simple fox anthro pet caretaker, to a woman who was being hunted by by a Fallen Angel for a reason that I can't recall, to a Fallen Valkyrie with a solid backstory.
- Her Lucain design is based off a Wedgetailed Eagle, a large predatory bird in Australia.
- She is also canonically Australian, or at least has the accent.

Bio
Krypto has a long winded past, but quite simply, she is a Valkyrie from another plane, who was exiled to Evelon and had her memory stripped. She was sent along with Yoru to exterminate a demon but in the process turned him into her enemy. Now she is hunted for a reason she does not quite understand. She is generally only capable of feeling negative emotions due to her soul being severed in two.

She's generally shy, reclusive and not seen without her spirit friend Jorunnr, or Kogoruihn by her side. She may appear quite nervous and jittery and is occasionally prone to complete mental breakdowns, but on the other hand, she can be good at being stoic and blasé to hide this weakness.

Public Use
Trade/Sale: No
Public Breeding: Yes

JORUNNR.
[Yo-runn-er]
Female Valkyrie Cavallion

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad, Arkuhna
Lineage: N/A
Colour: #16c19d

Facts
Art: None
Notes:
- Jorunnr, or Meerain as she used to be called, was my first and oldest character on the forums. She also just used to be a cat. Her personality adapted when Krypto got adapted. She went from a cat, to a spirit, and then was finalised as Krypto's spirit horse.
- Meerain was the name of a Celinox I adopted on Subeta. She was renamed Jorunnr because, even though I don't like the name, it's more truer to her character.
- Old Norse name Jórunnr, derived from the elements jór "stallion" and unna "to love". (Taken from Behind the Name)

Bio
Used to be the mount of Krypto when she was a Valkyrie. Was then given a human form to keep watch over Krypto after she fell and was stripped of her memories and powers. She has the ability to feel what Krypto feels and uses this sense to watch over her and keep her out of harms way. Also can use her empath ability on other people. Generally has a pure soul and will help anyone she can, even if they're on the wrong side. She also learnt how to take the form of an Arkuhna, an Evelonian animal in order to sneak around a little easier and watch from afar, without being seen

Public Use
Public Breeding: Kuhna form, yes.

SOLOMON.
[Sohl-oh-mohn]
Male Boomerang Diosol

Personality
Form(s): Quad
Colour: #8f5939

Facts
Notes:

Bio
Solomon is an odd creature, in that he isn't actually a Diosol at all. He's essentially an experiment - Prototype A from Alcatraz's A-Z monsters to be exact.
Solomon, these days is tasked with finding one person, being or thing that he perceives as 'important' and will then guard that thing until the end of it's time, or until it is no longer important - as a way of making up for his wrong doings.
Another aspect of his nature is that, he can morph into a monster the moment he felt his charge being threatened, but the exact timing of the morph is not anything he can control.

All in all, he's a generally positive guy, though not usually talkative due to the fact that he cannot use his mouth for speech. His mind however is a different story but he is a fickle creature being very selective with the minds that he touches, again a privileged only reserved to someone who is 'important'.
Aside from this, his protective instincts branch out to anyone he meets regardless of 'worth' and he won't say 'no' to someone in need.
He also has an unspeakable hatred for Wolfgang.

Public Use

KOGORUIHN.
[Koh-goh-ruin]
Male Grim Paragon

Personality
Form(s): Quad, Human and Lucain
Colour: #5ec0bb

Facts
Notes: None

Bio
While Yoru is an Angel gone bad, Kogoruihn or just Ruihn is a demon gone good or at least he is trying to repent for his sins.

Now, with Yoru as a Fallen Angel, Ruihn has taken it upon himself to right those wrongs that he once did, although one does not make the change from bad to good as easily as one makes the change from good to bad and he finds himself falling frequently.
But now he has help from Krypto’s friend Erina, who happily tries to help the demon accept the light and turn away from his bad side and she is always by his side, should he want her there. In return the demon lends the pair his strength and protection from his brother. He doesn't know why his brother wants the pair dead, but something within him tells him that he has to protect the pair, at any cost.
Kogoruihn is generally sullen and quiet, not really preferring to make any effort to contribute to a conversation, unless he’s asked a question specifically or it involves a subject he’s interested in.

Public Use

WOLFGANG.
[Wulf-gahng]
Male Sable Diosol

Personality
Form(s): Quad and Human
Colour: #341c0e

Facts
Notes:

Bio
Wolfgang is just your typical lower level demon struggling to both merge with society and live up to expectations of his kind. This struggle, he often takes out by trying to convince others to do wrong things, to make himself feel better about his actions. If more people are doing the wrong thing, then the attempt to merge into society more successful - or so his subconscious may reason.

Aside from the corruption, he's a decent guy at best; he's talkative and friendly enough. He's a little intimidating at first and the dark leathers he wears, the shiny black and steel motorcycle he rides and mannerisms doesn't do a lot to enhance the image at all. Nevertheless, he manages.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: [--Lost Thoughts

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:05 AM

THE REVOLUTION

An evil fallen seraphim and his small group of followers strive to corrupt all of Evelon with evil. Yorutanekke is their leader and their purpose. Yorutanekke happily redirects the misguided in the group for his own sadistic goals.

YORUTANEKKE.
[Yoh-roo-tahnk]
Male Dweller and Shadebane Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Paragon
Colour: #8c0606

Facts
Art: Headshot by Kyrit
Notes:

Bio
Yorutanekke – or better known as simply Yoru – is an unspoken name among angels, or if it is to be spoken, it usually pronounced with the largest amount of venom that the individual is able to muster. This might be due to the fact that Yorutanekke is in fact a jerk and his personality is not something to be desired. He has no concern for the quality of life for anyone but himself, he likes to manipulate anything he comes into contact with, and he is rather disrespectful of other people’s personal space – to put it politely. It also might be due to the fact that Yorutanekke once stood among their ranks as a Seraph - the highest position an Angel can hold - and soon after, 'fell from grace' and actively started hunting good Angels for sport.

Yoru is quite happy to put people in danger for his own personal amusement, and can not only manipulate people with ease, but one of the only powers he still possesses is the ability to manipulate the very fabric of reality to summon creatures and inject their minds with a purpose, and he also possesses the ability to dismiss the creature. The only set back to this, is that he can only summon things that he’s actually seen, it costs him a large amount of energy, the creature usually can only exist for a brief period of time and if he’s not careful, it could turn on him. The other power he possesses is the ability to conjure and manipulate a curious red silk like matter that behaves like ribbon but moves to his will.
Yorutanekke is also a flirt and tends to come on quite heavy onto those he takes a fancy too – usually most things that have a heartbeat and at least some attractive aspect to him.

Public Use

ARI'EL.
[Ah-rey-ehl]
Male Preluhna

Personality
Form(s): Human and Quad
Lineage: Original
Colour: #46b4dc

Facts

Bio
When Yoru fell, he had managed to get his claws around the mind of one angel, that being Ari'el. While Ari'el seems pretty innocent with his boyish charm, and polite British accent his motives underneath are not easily guessed, and as he is Yoru's right hand man, they are bound not to be good.

In all truthfulness, Ari'el is a tortured Angel. He knows what he does is wrong, and he detests doing what Yorutanekke tells him to do but he is powerless to stop it. At the back of his mind, is an evil presence that forces him to follow through with his orders and to support Yoru, and it also occasionally takes control of his mind if Florence decides to fight back.
Ari'el doesn't actually know if this dark personality is a manifestation of his own mind, or whether it came from Yoru.

To Yoru, Ari'el is the perfect follower. He's a challenge to break and bend to his will, he appears to be innocent and there is no way that the Angel would be able to rebel against from here. He doesn't actually know where the dark side of Florence's soul came from but he is glad of it being there.

Public Use

TEMPEST.
[Tem-pest]
Male Backsplash & Mudbelly Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Elemental
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Evangaline
Colour: #1c5ca3

Facts

Bio
Tempest shares the role of guarding his father's abandoned tower with his sister, and would not move from his post unless ordered too - even with the threat of death. Their link with the tower prevents them from ever properly leaving, they would get pulled back to the tower if they left for too long, or if it was ever in trouble, and another little gift from Yorutanekke to them was that they can never lie.
As if to parallel his sister's cool attitude, Tempest possesses a fiery resolve and has a temper problem; this is nothing compared to that of some of his other siblings, and such anger is quickly quelled by his little twin sister, but never the less it is one of Tempest's least desirable qualities. He's quick to instigate an argument, and unlike his sister does not try to avoid the curse, saying things as they are and rather bluntly too.

Tempest exhibits a good control over the element of water, and is able to manipulate water to his will.
While Tempest does not mind his job and the quiet solitude it entails, he does wish for more in his life - the odd break, and whatnot but is often not able due to his sister and a fear of society and the unknown.

Public Use

ZEPHRA.
[Zef-rah]
Female Dweller & Backsplash Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Elemental
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Evangaline
Colour: #96b6c4

Facts

Bio
Zephra, like Tempest, has been tasked with the role of protecting Yorutanekke's tower, should their old master ever return. Zephra's the whimsical one of out the two, and not much annoys her. She does consider her role to be of utmost importance, but she also doesn't mind taking a break and visiting mortal towns and cities once in a while, as the tower would always pull her back if it was ever in danger. She's very quick to notice other people's moods and she prides herself on her ability to quell her brother's explosive temper. However, she resents the part of their curse that forces them to only speak the truth and often tries her best to get around it by concealing things deliberately or wording things in a tricky way.

Zephra doesn't really show off her powers in the same way Tempest would, but she does have a firm grasp over the element of air. She can whip up a windstorm and tornadoes, make walls of solid air to stop projectiles and shoot blasts of compressed air.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:06 AM

THE AFFILIATED

A small group of individuals linked to Yoru, Krypto or Ruihn's exploits, either for positive or negative reasons. They are numerous and from many backgrounds.

ERINA.
[Air-een-ah]
Female Invert Striped Diosol

Personality
Form(s): Quad, Human
Lineage: Solomon x Wolfgang
Colour: #8e603d

Facts
Notes:
- The other half of my self character. Originally took my name, Alanah.
- Named after one of the towns I grew up in.

Bio
She was born when an arcane power tore Krypto's consciousness in half. She's aware of Krypto, but chooses to live her own life and not get caught up in Krypto's troubles. Unfortunately this hardly ever goes to plan, and she's often harassed by the Seraph, and then subsequently saved by the demon. She really doesn't see the whole thing as a downer though. She treats Yoru as a rival - and therefore enjoys taunting, being sarcastic and generally competitive towards him, and Ruihn as a brother and dismisses any sort of advances from either of them.
She's fairly upbeat and cheery, albeit a little socially awkward, but that's a result of the splitting. Krypto is more negative, but logical, and Erina is positive and creative. She has no powers and really shouldn't even exist.

Public Use

EDELWEISS.
[Eye-dahl-vice]
Male Koi Kuhna

Personality
Colour: #f8a534

Facts
Notes:
- Named after a flower and is a symbol of deep love and devotion.
- Was a gift from Shrewdie, and is also based on a Koi, a symbol of good luck and is my self character's personal good luck charm.

Bio
An unnamed stray Kuhna, who adopted Erina in when he found her half dead after she was newly split from Krypto and was left for dead. After a strenuous month of trying to make sure she was going to live, Erina finally regained full consciousness and named her new friend, her good luck charm after his devotion and selflessness. Since then, Edelweiss has stuck by Erina's side as her best friend and protector, helping her with basic tasks, keeping her safe from Krypto's and Yoru's fights and everything in between.

Despite dearly caring for his human, Edelweiss is quite abrasive and blunt, and his humour is quite the same. He enjoys playfully mocking Erina and sometimes complicating her life, though she blames his Kuhna heritage for that.

Public Use
Public Breeding: Maybe

ARCHII.
[Are-chee]
Male Drake Battleheart

Personality
Form(s): Quad and Statue
Lineage: None
Colour: #b8223d

Facts
Notes:
- Based on a little statue I was given by a friend when I was 12

Bio
This oddity was discovered when Erina bought a small statue of a Battleheart from an antique shop, and to her amazement, transformed into a full-sized Battleheart when she took it home. No one is entirely sure what he actually was at first - a Battleheart or a statue - or how he can change states, since Archii can't manage speech, despite his species. The truth is that he was originally just a statue, but was blessed by a witch to turn into a full-sized Battleheart to protect the owner of the statue.

The Battleheart however is completely loyal and grateful to Erina and Edelweiss for taking him out of the shop, where he wasn't able to assume his living form. He's a little stubborn and headstrong however, not letting a lack of speech ruin his freedom and he's often a struggle for Erina to control when he gets a crazy idea in his head, such as the idea to maul some unsuspecting pet. He's not overly violent, but there are times where his desire to eat overtakes his ability to think things through logically, that said he won't hesitate to get violent if he feels like Erina's in danger.

Public Use
Public Breeding: N/A

EVANGALINE.
[Ee-van-jah-leen]
Female Celestial & Backsplash Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Malum Angelus x Hiyrmes
Colour: #0a3768

Facts

Bio
While Evangeline doesn't look like much, there is much to this girl that the eye doesn't see. She's not fully human, and possesses some Chaos blood, but not enough for it to actually mean she can transform, or even use any power, as it is locked away somewhere that she can't access it. Instead, she has a strong affinity to water and air, and loves to spend a lot of her time immersed in water.
That is, until she invited a Fallen Seraph into her home, and several months later discovered she was pregnant. Eventually, Yorutanekke too heard she was pregnant, and shortly after the birth of her twins Tempest and Zephra, Yorutanekke stormed the house and stole the babies away for his own evil purposes.

Evangeline is now on her own hopeless quest to get them back, and unlike Krypto, or Erina, she is completely on her own, as she now trusts no one. She believes that she first needs to unlock the powers of her heritage before she is able to bring Yoru down.

Public Use

ARTEMIS.
[Ah-tee-miss]
Female Hyaena & Bearhound Lucain

Personality
Colour: #640162

Facts

Bio
Artemis is another female out for Yorutanekke's blood, but for slightly different reasons. Artemis is a treasure hunter, and a very good one at that. She gets her cheap thrills by raiding ancient tombs, and temples, armed with her wits, speed, quick reflexes and sharp knives. She worked with Yorutanekke to find a peculiar Chaos artifact that had been made with the intention to create Dwellers straight from humans themselves. Of course the relic wouldn't work, but she helped him regardless.
What she didn't expect was for him to backstab (literally) her and steal the relic out from under her nose, and to leave her for dead. But Artemis was tougher than the Seraphim expected and she managed to claw her way out of the temple and is now looking for blood.

Despite this, she is fairly easy going, and is quite tomboyish. She's outgoing, hugely self-confident, almost to the point of being arrogant, and is quite friendly. She never sits in one spot for too long, and if she can't manage to find a client, she'll raid ancient civilisations for things she can sell in the meantime.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:07 AM

AMIRA'S BAR

A haunt owned by one of Yorutanekke's children. Generally the darker and more questionable sort of characters lurk the place, and the employees are the only ones with any sense of moral high ground.

AMIRA.
[Ah-mir-rar]
Female Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Reactor Core
Colour: #a80808

Facts

Bio
Amira is one rough and rowdy girl who won’t listen to anyone nor will she let anybody who is nobody boss her around. She’s her own keeper, a loner who was abandoned in the Slums as a small child and has had to fend for herself ever since. Life in the Slums has made her hard, cold and uncaring. Perhaps her only type of weakness is that she partial to cigarettes and beer.

She doesn't listen to anyone who tries to make her change or who tries to tell her what to do- rather, she’d just end up swearing her mouth off, before stalking off. She knows the truth about her father, and strangely she doesn't care that he left her out in the Slums. Rather, she’s happy he did, for now she believes that she is stronger than other people, due to her earlier suffering.
Despite her bad past, she's tried to make things more comfortable for herself, and over the years she's saved up Keystone by Keystone to open her own nightclub and bar, and she's finally achieved her goal of just that. Now she spends her time running it with an iron fist, and firmly believes that anyone can turn their life around, when given the right amount of drive.

Public Use

ARTUV'E.
[Ah-tewv-aye]
Male Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Kapari
Colour: #6f57c8

Facts

Bio
Artuv'e (otherwise known as Art) is a nasty, quiet, skulking creature who either spends his time lurking in towns and causing trouble through murder, torture and rape, or spends his time hiding in the wilderness from authorities that have tried time and time again to capture the criminal.

Art has always been a violent character, right from birth and as the child of a Fallen Angel, Yorutanekke would have expected no less from him. Yorutanekke snatched the baby away from his mother after the half-angel possessed and after making sure the child would be able look after itself, he abandoned Art to fend for himself in the slums and sewers of Lamenolai. During this time, Art struggled to form any sort of social bonds. After Art reached fifteen, Yoru again approached the boy and, as a stranger, tempted him with fantasies of killing, maiming and murder and Art took to it like a fish to water.
He never once questioned the strange man, and instead holds the highest level of respect for the man that is his father.

Regarding his heritage, due to the fact that Art possesses wings, he does know he has some sort of angelic blood in his veins, and naturally detests it. He has the ability to conceal his paper-like wings and he rarely ever makes them visible, due to the fact that he regards them shameful. Ability-wise, he has the ability to heal at an unnatural rate and used to be able to summon a holy blade. However, he's lost the latter ability.

Public Use

KEENING.
[Kee-neeng]
Male Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Selena
Colour: #6e6e6e

Facts
Notes:

Bio
Keening is perhaps one of the only half angel children to fully understand his heritage and resent it, to the point of wanting to completely wipe out the bloodline. Keening despises the actions of his father and his siblings and the pain and misery they've inflicted upon others and uses that to justify his commitment to wipe out Yorutanekke's entire bloodline. Keening is fully aware that in order to completely wipe out the bloodline, his death is imminent and that's a fact he's completely at peace with. It makes sense, once his goal in life is complete, there would be nothing else left for the half-angel to strive for - nothing to make his life worth living. He's a lonely being and he prefers it that way, deliberately making sure no one enters his life and makes it worth living for.

Due to that, he's cold and distant, refusing to initiate conversation with anyone unless he can gain something from it. He can come across as blunt and rude, and can be socially awkward. He's not deliberately trying to be either, he's just so used avoiding any sort of social situation and not talking to people in general he just comes across that way.

Public Use
Trade/Sale: N/A

GENESIS.
[Gehn-eh-sis]
Female Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Elliot
Colour: #cc9d81

Facts
Notes:
- Brush powers were inspired by a certain quest in TES:Oblivion.

Bio
Genesis is a strange quirky angel, quite distanced from the rest of her complicated family. This is mostly for her own protection. Genesis is an artist, whose specialty is painting. However, her painting aren't... quite normal.
She acquired an enchanted paintbrush while searching for unique media to use at a market. It was sold to her by a woman she now realises to be a Nymph. The paintbrush does not affect her ability to paint, instead it allows her to create 'worlds' within the canvas, and gives her paintings a life-like quality.
She tries her hardest not to use her power for evil and refuses to enter her paintings, or let anyone else enter her paintings in fear that they may never return.
Yet, she does not discard the special brush, in fear that someone with ill intent may use it and considers herself its guardian.

As a person, she is reserved but fairly friendly. She also has a strange sense of humour and can be quite odd and quirky. She tends to come across as an airy 'artsy' sort of person and can also be quite whimsical. She has no inherent powers of her own and she's fairly certain Yorutanekke has no idea she exists at all.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:08 AM

RANSOM'S WAR

One of Yoru's children rose above the rest, willing to put everything on the line for power. He seeks the destruction of his father, so he can siphon his powers and take them for himself. He has a small band of multi-talented people who follow him without question.

RANSOM.
[Rahn-som]
Male Dweller and Mudbelly Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Belladona
Colour: #86b92e

Facts

Bio
Ransom is one of the worst things to ever come out of Yorutanekke. He's violent, possesses sadist's mind, and has an uncontrollable urge of power. He's even started to amass his own group of loyal followers to lead against his father, in an attempt to take control of his father's private, personal fortress. He has his own fortress - he'd never actually let himself be caught without one - but, not one without the special powers and facilities that it has.
One driving force of his crazed desires is the fact that he was born with a 'cursed' right eye. In that, it twists what he sees with that eye into a gruesome reality. He sees people as demons and animals as twisted gruesome pieces of flesh. This eye also had an upside, in that it grants him visions of things that could possibly come. It didn't grant the future per say, but it granted him the ability to see his plans in action and how they came to be. So in essence, it allows him to see visions of things he wants, rather than things that will happen.

Like Keening, he's bent on wiping out the entire bloodline, one angel at a time. However, it was an encounter gone wrong with Keening that resulted in the loss of Ransom's normal eye and left arm. This meant that Ransom is now stuck with only being able to see out of his cursed eye.

Public Use

HAMISH.
[Haim-ish]
Male Balance Nonaga

Personality
Colour: #3945e2

Facts

Bio
Hamish is a timid man, dealing with things that are way out his usual league. He's Ransom's appointed doctor of the fortress and it's his job to deal with the day to day injuries that the members of the fortress have sustained. In addition to this, he's also Ransom's closest ally, and adviser and is very loyal to the half-angel.
He doesn't like the things that Ransom tells him to do, or really the things that Ransom does himself, but he sticks with the maniac for one reason.

Hamish knows he isn't getting any younger, and Ransom promised the man, that if he followed him, he'd be granted with the same form of immortality as the Half Angel. For this reason, Hamish threw away all forms of moral and ethics and followed Ransoms every whim.
Which, he would have done any way, if he had been threatened, but Ransom preferred if the man's intelligence came willingly, and a check up to doctor or surgeon that didn't like you isn't always the most pleasant experience, right?

Public Use

ALASTOR.
[Ahl-ass-tor]

Personality
Colour: #7c4f35

Facts

Bio
He was originally a lower ranking general during the Imperial Purine War, but died somewhere towards the end of the fight. The Half-Fallen Angel, Ransom was able to resurrect Alastor and so he agreed to help the tyrant in exchange for a second chance at life.
He does resent his life of servitude, and one day longs to leave the service of his master and return back to his home city, to be with his family, if they were even still alive.

Alastor is a quiet man, speaking only if directly spoken to. His eyes generally are sad though his demeanor and voice do not give any of it away. He is a fierce warrior in battle though, and will generally fight to the death, and is not above resorting to cheap tricks and dirty fighting to gain the advantage.

Public Use
Trade/Sale: Maybe
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:08 AM

CHILDREN OF SIN

Kogoruihn is a demon of Sin, the highest order and rarest variety of demon in their homeland. Demon's from his homeland embody one of the 7 cardinal sins. He alone has the ability to produce every single variety of demon through reproduction. He chose to have one of each. These are his children.

LIVIANA.
[Liv-vey-ah-na]
Female Grim Paragon

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Demon
Lineage: Kogoruihn x Chernobyl
Colour: #819712

Facts
Notes:
- Name comes liveo "to envy" or lividus "blue, envious".

Bio
Liviana is one of Kogoruihn's offspring and is an Envy Demon. She was born into a relatively hard life, flitting between the streets and sewers as a hatchling, consumed by her own malicious envy, but and feeding off similar minded people living off the area. Eventually the that she was haunting had received funding from the local government, and so the standard of life improved, killing off Liviana's food supply.

This enraged the demon, so she began going to extreme limits to cause other people suffering and creating envy. She started by stalking people, learning their desires, their needs and wants, and then breaking into people's homes, and destroying everything they considered valuable, with the assumption that, if she couldn't have it, they couldn't either. This still didn't help a whole lot, so she slunk off to another district to feed off.

Liviana is a passive demon, for the most part. She spends most of her life slinking about underground, hating the surface and the people above it, and is consumed by her own envy most of the time. She isn't above sneaking into the lesser off's houses and breaking things to make them want what they can't have even more, and isn't above conversing with humans to stir up feelings of envy either.
She's bitter, and detests company that she does not invite in. She's rather small for a demon, and possesses no real powers either.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:09 AM

ALCATRAZ AND THE HUNT FOR TRUTH

Alcatraz is a mad scientist, leading a small research team dedicated to the forbidden study of Evelon's more advanced species, the Chaos, Dweller and Seraphim. Unknown to him however, are a small band of adventurers trying to find their lost friends.

ALCATRAZ.
[Ahl-cah-traz]
Male Bitter Kuhna

Personality
Lineage: Deutchie x Nikikura
Colour: #01b899

Facts

Bio
Alcatraz or Alco is Yorutanekke's resident scientist and tinkerer. He's harsh, cruel, sadistic and quite happy to see others suffer "In the Name of Science". He is constantly searching for enlightenment and to create a creature with 'perfect genes' so he's always trying to find new creatures to experiment on. Even he isn't sure what he's trying to do, but he firmly believes that it will come to him. He's quite mad, but in a cool, calculative albeit begrudging sort of way, although push him too much and he will loose his temper in an explosive manner.
Alcatraz a jack-of-all-trades scientist, being adept in Chemistry and Biology, but his realm of expertise lies more in Biological sciences. His specialty or preferred fields to work in are Genomics, and he possesses extensive knowledge about genetics and how to modify organisms to suit the needs of his master, both genetically and bionically.
Before he worked under the Fallen Seraph, Alcatraz did his own freelance work. He once owned 26 different beasts. A-P were beasts he had created with his own two hands, while O-U were altered creatures. Last but not least, there was V-Z, who were naturally occurring creatures, whose eggs Alco had obtained, hatched and raised into the monsters they are today.

These beasts were used by the Scientist to strike terror into others, to fulfill his need to see violence, terror and blood and to bully people into either forking over money or becoming part of his experiments. Alco would also test various things on himself too. It was during this time that he had genetically altered himself so his body ran with poison instead of blood, and was capable of flight.
Yoru employed the Kuhna, since he felt that his research would be beneficial to the 'greater cause'  and Alco agreed as it would ensure a steady supply of income and test subjects for his tinkering.
The only condition was that Alcatraz had to start anew, and he did so by setting all of his beasts free, and tricking them into thinking that he had died.

Public Use

VERDICT.
[Verh-dict]
Male Dweller & Belly Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Yorutanekke x Sable
Colour: #8e4a2e

Facts

Bio
Verdict is a young power-hungry scholar, who liked to dabble in the dart arts. As his ‘dabbling’ continued and he eagerly drove deeper into the subject, his sanity started to slowly fade away, being replaced by a desire to learn and experiment more. Over time, he decided that he needed to capture living creatures to test his new spells on, and really once something disappears into the dark halls of Blackwood - his dark fortress- it will never come out.
Yoru occasionally provides this crazed man with new tools and books to do with the subject, to make sure that the Lucain stays under his command and doesn’t think of turning against him. But that really isn’t necessary, as Verdict is capable of murdering his own siblings to increase his favour in his father’s eyes.

He's actually quite well off too, owning in a small fortress hidden deep within the Tengal and he enjoys the solitude that comes with living in a fortress.
And if there ever was a downside to secluded living, it would be that there aren't enough captives for him to experiment on with his skills.

Verdict is dangerous in the way that he constantly wants to test his skills and to create particularly nasty bits of weapons and to craft new spells and new ways to command magic, but he has nothing he can test it on. So he's always looking for 'nobody's' to kidnap back to his fortress.
Due to this little habit he has, Verdict is generally cold and unfeeling.
Verdict hates crowded places, and generally keeps to himself. Although, if he is confronted and he has enough 'test subjects' stored away, he generally acts very gentlemanly and he is very polite.

Public Use
Trade/Sale:
Public Breeding:

JUDITH.
[Jew-dith]
Female Florana

Personality
Colour: #53a578

Facts

Bio
Judith - simply said - is a bitch. A rather good one at that. While she appears to be all smiles on a first impression, if one actually gets to know her, they'll discover that Judith is quite a sadist. She's one of the closest of the team to Alcatraz, partly out of her infatuation for him, partly because they both share a desire to make others suffer, and while Alcatraz does it for work, Judith gains a level of sexual pleasure from it too.

Truth be told, Alcatraz only keeps Judith around for two reasons - to satisfy his own desires - without hassle - when the mood takes him and because of a special drug Judith invented. Judith created a special amnesiac drug that wipes the memory of the receiver for a short period of time. While under the influence, the user has no memory of their former life, and once they come out, they have no memory of being under the influence. This drug is particular useful for experiments with their test subjects, if they do not want their test subjects to know that they've undergone a change. In addition to this, Judith occasionally injects the drugs into the Seraphim and trick them into doing acts that would count as sins in the eyes of their deities. She particularly likes doing this to Agnathaniel, who still believes she'll eventually ascend once again.

Public Use

ARILLIS.
[Ah-reel-liss]
Female Fuyuzakura Shinzo

Personality
Colour: #b4391e

Facts

Bio
Arillis, or Aril as she is commonly called, is Alcatraz's head Lab Technician. Her, and her small team - before the Scientist decided to work under Yorutanekke - monitored the condition of the creatures that Alcatraz modified and kept them under constant surveillance, noting anything that may have helped the mad scientist improve his methods and theories.
Aril is quiet and often distant and it often appears that she's not too into a conversation or her work. She does have a strong moral compass though, and due to that resents that the only place she can find work, is with Alcatraz.

Arillis didn't, and still doesn't agree with the scientist and his research, and due to that Alcatraz replaced Arils team with one that didn't question his motives. Though he didn't disregard Arils team completely, instead moving them over to monitor the small scale experiments.
Due to this disagreement with the Scientists methods, Aril and Alcatraz constantly argue over the ethics of the experiments and although she doesn't disobey orders or sabotage experiments, she doesn't make Alcatraz's life any easier.

Public Use

MALONE.
[Mah-lone-nay]
Male Striped & Starspeckled Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Fall x Crimson
Colour: #e61515

Facts

Bio
Between Malone and his brother, Elliot, Malone is the level-headed one. He's calm, placid, rarely gets angry and doesn't really ask questions. It's not that he isn't intelligent, it's just that he realises its not his place, especially now that he works for Alcatraz. Therefore, he doesn't know exactly everything about his position, or what his research is geared towards. He's even ignorant that Alcatraz's experiments defile most moral codes, though Elliot's odd comments have tipped him off that what he's studying is no 100% morally correct.

His back story is very similar to Arilis, in that Alcatraz was hiring scientists and he really didn't have enough money to decline his offer. Plus Alcatraz lets Malone conduct experiments from his own personal laboratory. Malone is particularly knowledgeable in the field of immunology, pathology and epidemiology, and devotes whatever personal time he has into trying to develop cures for diseases.

Public Use
Public Breeding: No

ELLIOT.
[Eh-lee-ott]
Male Striped & Dingo Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Lord Baal x Krew
Colour: #830f0f

Facts

Bio
While Malone is calm, placid and polite, Elliot is the polar opposite. He's fairly rude, in your face and demands to know the ins and outs of most situations. He also has picked up on Alcatraz's enjoyment of watching others suffer. He has a strong protective bond with his brother and believes Malone to be weak, and therefore it's job to look out for him.
Elliot is very aware of Alcatraz's goals but refuses to tell Malone about them, in fear that the usually quiet brother might quit.

While Malone works on curing disease, Elliot specialises in creating and modifying diseases. He's very, very cautious and protective over his research, and is quite paranoid about getting infected with his own experiments. While he is quite knowledgeable in the fields of immunology and pathology (like Malone), his specialty is virology.

Public Use

AXEL.
[Ax-ehl]
Male SS2 Rabbot

Personality
Colour: #1ea0cb

Facts

Bio
Axel is employed under Alcatraz to keep the lab equipment and Bullet - the cyborg - maintained and fixed. Axel and Alcatraz both studied at the same Medicine school, before Axel dropped out halfway through to pursue studies in Engineering and Physics, although, the Yonyuu has undertaken private studies in anatomy and is able to be called upon as a surgeon as well as an Engineer if he has to.
He's often called upon to build contraptions for experiments too. Axel has no issues with the work he's called upon to do and rather revels in having to fix Bullet, with a sadistic enthusiasm. Needless to say, Axel likes to cause others pain - due to the fact that he can't feel pain himself and therefore likes to torture Bullet when he's repairing him.

Axel's gone so far, in an attempt to deal with his inability to feel pain to take off parts of his own body and replace it with mechanical equipment. So far, he's fixed his faulty eyesight and replaced his left hand and his right shoulder. His unhealthy obsession with replacing body parts and constantly devising upgrades for his own modifications occupies every second of spare time he has.

Public Use

BULLET.
[Bull-eht]
Male Sundancer & Warrior Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Aaron x Strages
Colour: #571d11

Facts

Bio
Bullet is one of Alcatraz's creations, given to the Scientist as a peace offering from the Fallen Seraph. Bullet did not know his parents or his true name when he was given to the scientist and he was given the name Bullet, in the hope that one day he'd be a truly frightening machine of destruction.
Bullet was subjected to countless experiments, his body and mind tortured beyond repair. What was once a man or Lucain, now stands a robot, with a human/Lucain mind and memories of a human/Lucain.
However, Bullet still possessed a soul, which prevents the pure-minded Lucain from fighting and killing, so instead, Bullet got caught up in doing chores around the lab for Alco, while he thinks up a way to divide the soul from his body.

Bullet, when immersing himself amongst society does a decent job of covering his flaws up. He wears a large wide brim hat, a heavy coat and gloves to disguise what he is. However, if one listens closely they can hear his internal mechanisms whir quietly when he moves.

Public Use
Public Breeding: No

CHIMERA.
[Kim-ear-ah]
Male Kirund

Personality
Colour: #7e8f52

Facts

Bio
Chimera, or Chima is Alcatraz's guard dog but his skill at the job is questionable. While he is a Kirund, Chimera tends to act like a puppy a lot and will greet new people eagerly. He doesn't quite understand why people tend to shirk away from him in fear, but he persists until either the person pets him or bolts in fear.

While he acts like a normal canine, Alco messed with Chima's genetic make-up after discovering that the Kirund wasn't as aggressive as he hoped. After some experiments, Alcatraz made it so whenever Chimera was confronted with an intruder, something would spark off and turn him into a savage beast. Well, that didn't work as well as the scientist had hoped; he only turns aggressive if something physically harms him with a malicious intent or if someone attempts to harm his master Alcatraz or his other friend, Bullet.

He's quite boisterous like any young puppy and he's quite fond of playing with people. His favourite thing to do is either fetch or tug-o-war with a large toy that Bullet designed for him; a length of rope with tennis balls attached.

Public Use

WILSON.
[Will-son]
Male Serene Bleeder

Personality
Colour: #234cc6

Facts

Bio
Wilson is an odd little man, tasked with the care of Alcatraz's experiments. While Arilis monitors them and their vitals, it is the Bleeder's job to properly care for the creatures and make sure they're healthy - a tough job, considering that these creatures are usually extremely varied and require specific methods of care - but Wilson takes the job quite seriously and hasn't had too much trouble keeping on top of it.

Though, most of the others in the lab tend to stay away from the Bleeder, as he's quite odd and disturbing company. He's constantly talking, either to himself or who ever is close enough to hear his chatter, and he's extremely twitchy. He is in full support of Alcatraz's line of questionable study, and is a bit of a sadist. He's also a bit of a kleptomaniac, taking things that don't belong to him and hoarding them in his room.
Being alone doesn't bother Wilson, company or no company is all the same to him. Most of the experiments don't mind the odd man's company, since majority don't possess human speech and rather find the chatter soothing, not odd or disturbing.

Public Use

TERRANATTE.
[Tear-ah-nah-tay]
Female Cursed Icthysaur

Personality
Form(s): Human and Chaos
Colour: #cc0900

Facts

Bio
Terranatte, or simply Terra, is a large, cranky Chaos, who was captured by Alcatraz for straying from the Chaos Plane at the wrong time. She's not happy that she was captured and isn't letting a simple thing such as detainment get in the way of her fighting spirit.
Out of the small assortment of experiments, Terra is the worst. She's aggressive, anti-social and needs to be tranquilised for any scientist to get anywhere near her. The fact that her fangs possess a potent venom doesn't help either.

She doesn't bother too much with the other inmates. She tries to eat the Dweller from time to time, but mostly out of boredom, since she's kept well fed and the Hunger isn't an issue. Alcatraz keeps her in a separate cell from the others though, much to her distaste and much to the others comfort. She sticks to her giant monitor form, and detests her human one.

Public Use

ATLAS.
[At-lass]
Male Void Fellox

Personality
Form(s): Human
Colour: #7b569e

Facts

Bio
Atlas, despite being... well a Dweller, seems to be taking the captivity situation fairly well. He shares a cell with the three Seraphim and enjoys (well, as much as a Dweller can) Angathaniel's company and is the only one who can actually put up with the Yepha Seraph's snobbish attitude.
Atlas is pretty switched on and intelligent and (excluding the Chaos) is the only one still entertaining fantasies of escaping, even if the Will has abandoned him.

As mentioned before, Atlas is intelligent, even to the point of being able to hold a full conversation with Alcatraz, if the Scientist's mood permits it. He likes to try and gather vital information by trying to coax information out of the Scientist during experiments. Due to being abandoned by the Will, he has a strong disregard for his own life. He's even tried to get Alcatrax to cut him open with mundane weapons, but unfortunately for him, the Scientist knows better.

Public Use
Trade/Sale:  N/A

HAPLO.
[Hah-plow]
Male Deep Sea Likuta

Personality
Colour: #359bba

Facts

Bio
Haplo is another fallen angel captured by the scientist and submitted to his experiments. Haplo refuses to talk about his past, or the reasons for his falling, but it simply was because he fell in love with the very Chaos he was supposed to kill.
He's quiet, sullen, emotionless - arguably even more so then the Dweller - and doesn't take to jokes from the others lightly. Prefers to sit in the corner of his cell and not talk, and considers a broken Mohaniel great company.

Public Use

AGNATHANIEL.
[Ahg-nah-than-ee-el]
Female Bleached Tali

Personality
Colour: #a99f7b

Facts

Bio
Agnathaniel, or simply Agna is probably the most stuck up out of the group. She was a scholar of Yepha and fell due to developing a sense of pride that directly came into conflict with her orders and was captured by the Scientist, due to the fact that it's easier to keep Fallen Seraphim, rather than the plane-shifting, diety-contacting kind.
She's rather snobby, believing that her intelligence and her faith makes her so much better than the others - a fact that they know but chose to ignore.

She is still highly faithful to Yepha, and still openly serves her, calling her 'downtime' a trail of faith. She strongly believes that eventually she will rise, but the others just think her slightly mad.
She's calm, eerily so and takes her torture with little more than a grain of salt. She does not whimper, nor complain, rather - like Atlas - attempts to converse with the scientists and actually gets along quite well with Aril.

Public Use

ARDIEL.
[Ah-dee-ehl]
Male Starspeckled & Dingo Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human and Seraph
Lineage: Kaiser x Lydia
Colour: #5f5738

Facts

Bio
A Yepha Seraph and friend of the Fallen Zu'hai Seraphim who calls himself Haplo. Ardiel is on a quest of knowledge, with a Chaos known as Reithutte, to discover what became of his friend, as Haplo went missing after he fell. Though it's a quest of a personal nature, he believes he was allowed to be sent on this quest to further study Chaos more, and to see if the Seraph had fallen into the hands of a higher, unknown power. In order to try and prove to the 'higher ups' that it was the right decision to let him out, he takes this duty very seriously, bothering Reith with questions constantly and carefully studying every artifact that he can get his hands on.

He's a quiet, but curious and inquisitive type, who is quite happy to put himself in harms way, just so he can study it or observe it. He may not talk for days at a time, or he may bombard any person with a barrage of questions. Due to his travels, Chaos no longer bother him, and he's quite happy to negotiate with them rather than kill them outright, and, as is his nature, he's quite protective humans and will jump in to try and save them if necessary.

Public Use

REITHUTTE.
[Reath-oo-tay]
Female Ancient & Jacketfox Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Chaos
Lineage: Ares x Hinata
Colour: #e2625d

Facts

Bio
Reithutte, or simply Reith is a very bizarre Chaos, as she is completely albino, and due to this, she is even an outcast among her Outcast tribe. Reith spent many years wandering between the human and Chaos realm, looking for her purpose, when she was confronted by a Seraphim who had been instructed to kill her. However, when he explained this to her, she simply broke down, and promised not to fight back.
This Seraphim, struck by emotion and moved by her circumstances, offered her a second chance, and eventually the two fell in love. The Seraphim was then struck down from the heavens and mysteriously disappeared, and has now teamed up with another Seraph who was an old friend of her partner in a quest to find where he went.

Reith appears as a elephant sized wolf, bristling with many bony spines and fur which can form razor sharp points. She is completely white, save for her spines, and markings on her face, which are light pink normally but flush with red when she's angry. She possesses simple blood magic, which requires her to spill blood, but generally refuses to use it, due to her own fear of the power. Instead, if she has to fight, she relies on her very prickly bristles.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:10 AM

PROJECT WAR MACHINE
To Add: The Process. Echo Kuhna, Arkuhna
Three unique, advanced bioweapons were created by a facility for a client, however these three organisms have escaped, and are trying to forge their own paths in this strange new world. However, the Scientists who created them will not let them go without a fight.

LUCAS.
[Loo-kass]
Male Leopard & Belly Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Titus x Artuv'e
Colour: #938bb3

Facts

Bio
A scientist. He works with Aiden to create monsters for people. He is the main mastermind for the project and treats his creations as if they were nothing more than objects. He is an expert at genetic manipulation, and although he has the least amount of social skills out of the pair, he insists to be the one who deals with the customers. He's cruel, distant and generally treats everything with contempt, the only exception being his partner, Aiden, who he is fiercely protective of.

He is currently trying to recover three escaped experiments.

Public Use

AIDAN.
[Eye-dan]
Male Leopard & Vines Lucain

Personality
Colour: #0c736e

Facts

Bio
Eccentric scientist, with a specialty in genetic modification. He and his partner Lucas, run a for hire business, where he creates custom 'creatures' or modified animals for wealthy clients. He and his partner are now focusing on hunting down three biological weapons that went rogue.

He's way more sensitive than his partner and falls prey to his own sentiments often. He is usually the one to look after the creatures during the stabilisation process.

Public Use

THE ARCHITECT.
[Ark-ee-tekt]
Male Voidbringer Paragon

Personality
Form(s): Quad and Humanoid
Colour: #313131

Facts
Notes:
- Humaniod build is very similar to an Elite (Halo), but is equipped with a tail as well.
- Abilities where inspired to a degree by Full Metal Alchemist.

Bio
The Architect (or known as Arc by his original makers) was a biological weapon, created by a team of scientists. As a result of becoming too powerful and intelligent, he escaped from the facility.
His main ability, as his name implies is to build things. Technically he's able to use telekinesis to a large degree but he uses it to 'build' various things.

Despite his original purpose, he's really a polite, gentle guy who is just wanting to explore the world he was made in. He is quiet, and reserved but also insightful and enjoys a challenge. He will however, not hesitate to defend himself with force, and while he prefers not to kill, he will kill if he is pushed enough.

Public Use

THE EXECUTIONER.
[Ex-ect-ush-on-er]
Male Carapace Paragon

Personality
Colour: #f26400

Facts
Notes:
- Designed to look like he's built out of Arc, hence the white in his design.

Bio
The Executioner was the first of two Bioweapons developed after Arc. As his name suggests, he was created for the sole purpose of destroying. He can breath an oxygen and hydrogen-rich blue fire that can reach temperatures of over 2000 °C or above (3600 °F).
He was designed with an out of control, rampaging personality, but due to complications while he was developing in the serum, half of his face, brain and parts of his limbs were damaged and The Architect was forced to repair them with his own DNA.
This permanently affected his personality, giving him a more mellowed out disposition.

However, he's still easy to fire up and his moral compass is not as strong as Arc's. However, he's trying to adapt to normal life. Due to his mixed genetics, Arc was able to give him the form of a Carapace Paragon.

Public Use

THE CARTOGRAPHER.
[Cah-tog-grah-fer]
Male Ambia

Personality
Colour: #00c74e

Facts
Notes:
- Designed to look like he's built out of Arc, hence the white in his design.

Bio
The Cartographer, or Cart for short was the second of two Bioweapons developed after Arc. While The Architect was designed for building, and The Annihilator for destroying, Cart's purpose was significantly different. His ability is to be able to send out a pulse of energy to form an extremely accurate map of the surrounding area and then draw it in the air with holograms. His ability is slightly more abstract, but Cart was designed to support both Anni and Arc out in the field. He can map anything from the ocean floor, layers in the earth or even usual things like the structure of a tree, or the insides of a person.

There were also issues with his development, and he was in even worse condition than Anni, which prompted Arc to repair him with his own DNA. Cart's body was falling apart, so Arc repaired it, and also gave an Ambia Paragon form, because he felt it suited him.

Cart is extremely intelligent, helpful and talkative. He loves nothing more than to share his ability with others and map out everything around him. Due to never leaving the lab, and the fact that his ability lets him see everything, he'll often get sidetracked to go and examine things.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:10 AM

DUTY

DUTY is an organisation formed from a military project, whose sole purpose is to confine, detain or execute supernatural beings. The organisation has extremely strict and harsh views on how supernatural beings should be dealt with, and most members simply think they're out of control animals that need to be put down. The organisation is made up of human forces, mostly from a military background, or alternatively, they possess the rare ability to detect supernaturals.

REINARD.
[Rey-nard]
Male Frostbite & Dingo Lucain

Personality
Colour: #323232

Facts
Notes:
-DUTY was inspired by the organisation of the same name from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. They also share a similar mindset, to purge what they consider to be evil at all costs.

Bio
Reinard was the founder of DUTY. His parents were killed by a group of werewolves, when he was fifteen, prompting the teenager to join the armed forces, in order to learn how to defend himself. He learnt though pure accident that the military was making a special division of specialists to hunt down the supernatural, when he discovered that his commander was actually a vampire, and he also discovered that he had the Scanner ability. Initially, he was only trained as a Scanner, but was disgusted that the army employed monsters to kill monsters, so he took a small group of humans and secretly killed all the monsters, before taking the group AWOL and setting up somewhere else, away from the military.

Public Use

ALEXIOS.
[Ahl-ex-ee-ohs]
Male Carapace Paragon

Personality
Colour: #159573

Facts

Bio
Alexios was one of the former DUTY Triggers (an ex military group, designed to hunt and destroy supernatural beings) before Reinard decided to destroy the old group and create the new one. Alexios is one of Reinard's closest allies before the schism. He joined the military on a whim, and accidentally discovered a werewolf while on a mission. He singlehandedly killed the werewolf (and successfully avoided being turned) after the monster destroyed the rest of the squad, and in order to keep his mouth shut, they employed Alexios onto DUTY. Alexios is more relaxed and laid back than his partner, and often is good at coming up with creative solutions to problems.

Public Use

ABEL.
[Aye-bell]
Male Warrior Lucain

Personality
Colour: #760909

Facts

Bio
Abel was a former front-line foot soldier, turned DUTY Trigger. He knew Reinard through his time in the armed forces, before Reinard was inducted into DUTY. The pair were close friends, and it was during the schism, that Abel was added to the group, and promoted to head Trigger. He's a quiet, cold blooded killer. Most of the other Trigger's fear him and make obvious efforts to avoid him. He is in charge of organising most of the intel and arranging Scanner and Trigger groups.

Public Use

OLIVER.
[Ohl-iv-er]
Female Bicolor Diosol

Personality
Colour: #b62301

Facts

Bio
Oliver is the only leader of DUTY, who wasn't previously associated with the military. This was because, all the Scanner's in the old DUTY division were just monsters, because monsters could easily spot other monsters, and true Scanners were extremely hard to find.
Oliver was discovered through Alexios's connections with some local psychologists, after she claimed he kept seeing bizarre things that she could not explain. She was the first Scanner discovered and out of all the Scanners, she was the one who came to terms with her ability with the most ease. She's kind, considerate and thoughtful, despite her young age. She usually works with Abel, as she's the only Scanner not completely afraid of him. She also decides on who is partnered with who and manages training new Scanners.

Public Use

ROWAN.
[Roh-wahn]
Female Reaper & Vines Lucain

Personality
Colour: #faba14

Facts

Bio
Rowan is an ex-military scientist, who had absolutely no connection to the old DUTY group. She lost her job at the military for refusing to do something, under the impression that it was too inhumane to do testing on prisoners of war.
However, experimenting on monsters is something she has no qualms doing, as she has experienced first hand the evil that monsters were capable of, after witnessing a harpy brutally murdering a woman and her child. Due to her connections with the military, Reinard was able to track her down and offer her work.

Public Use
Trade/Sale: Yes

MADESI.
[Mah-deh-see]
Male Sandshark Paragon

Personality
Colour: #0d8fa6

Facts

Bio
This big Paragon was one of the few existing members that was on Reinard's side during the schism, and his unwavering loyalty to the leader and the cause ensured him a place as their head trapper. Madesi is a Technician Trapper, who knows how to make traps to capture everything from a ghost to a werewolf. He's a fairly quiet type, preferring to only talk when it's necessary. Before working for DUTY, he was a technician for the military.

Public Use

LEON.
[Lee-ohn]
Male Reaper & Warrior Lucain

Personality
Colour: #015105

Facts

Bio
Leon is a Field Trapper for the Anti-Supernatural organisation, Duty. He is skilled in stealth and creeping around, and using various traps given to him by the technicians in order to capture supernatural creatures alive, for further study back at the labs. Due to his job, he is fairly impassive and distanced, and usually avoids social contact because it makes him feel awkward. He's usually a 'for the science' kind of man, and doesn't question the social implications of pulling people off the street so they can be jabbed full of needles later.
For this reason, he usually holes himself up in the labs with the like-minded scientists, though he can be seen occasionally with Madesi, his primary technician.

Public Use

ROCHELLE.
[Ruh-shell]
Female Sundancer Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Rmcad x Owain
Colour: #e48136

Facts

Bio
A Trigger of Duty, in training. Triggers are the division tasked with actively hunting down monsters. Rochelle's specialty is taking down Vampires, a group of being people don't usually like to deal with, due to the risk of infection. She however, is proficient in the use of rifles and is an excellent sharpshooter.

She used to be a free roaming for hire Hunter, hunting and killing the biggest game she was contracted to kill. Eventually, she started taking up offers of monsters, rather than big animals and became very good at it.
And then Duty contacted her with a more permanent offer of employment, and liking the sound of job security, Rochelle took the job.

She's a tough woman, taking no one's crap, but also finds it rather easy to bond with people, providing their friendly enough.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:11 AM

FREEDOM

DUTY's rival organisation, designed to protect supernaturals from themselves, and with a focus on reeducating supernaturals on how to go about their day to day lives without their powers and abilities getting the better of them. Initially was a part of DUTY but split off. Comprised of human sympathizers, and a myriad of supernaturals.

LILITH.
[Lihl-ith]
Female Sparkdrake Paragon

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Demon
Colour: #cd0219

Facts
Notes:
-FREEDOM was inspired by the organisation of the same name from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.

Bio
Lilith is a lesser demon, banished to Evelon due to her constant attempts to be something more in the demon realm. She always aspired to become more powerful, stronger and more verbally persuasive than her peers and disliked the origins of her birth.
Her banishment however was a blessing in disguise as she suddenly was way more powerful than the majority of it's human inhabitants. At first, she was like a child, accidentally misusing her powers and strength and getting more attention that she would have liked, until the military contacted her offering a position in their special unit. Keen for the opportunity to shine, she took the role straight away and rose through the ranks, and quickly became one of the trusted leaders of her unit.

However, due to the xenophobic nature of some of the other leaders, the group was pulled and Reinard set out on a murderous rampage. Thinking quickly she tried to rescue as many of the current members as she could and they fled, eventually forming Freedom, their own group. Freedom is a unit designed to protect supernatural beings from others and of course themselves and they deal with every kind of monster there is. They face challenges, due to Duty's existence and they often have to run against the clock to save monsters before Duty gets to them.

Lilith is quite happy with her current position in the world, it gives her plenty of power and helping fellow monster species makes her feel good about herself. While she seems to be morally good, she's still a creature of evil and does struggle to contain her urges. If pushed to the limit, she will revert back to her old self temporarily. She's extremely cunning, due to years of planning missions and avoiding DUTY but she will always avoid confrontation, rather using her smart tongue to worm her way out of trouble.

Public Use

ANNIKI.
[Ah-nick-ee]
Female Sparkdrake

Personality
Form(s): Human and Demon
Colour: #1fe642

Facts
Notes:
- Secretly my RGB (Red, Blue, Green) Paragon and needs a CMYK Gon to complement her (also breed with and make the other mods cry)

Bio
Anniki, or Nikki is a Technopathic Demon, or a demon with the ability to mentally communicate with technology. As such, she's the head of Freedom's intel department and her main responsibility is making sure that the database is up to date, and trawling the all aspects internet to make sure their lists cover all known supernatural creatures out there.

Nikki is rather chatty and social, enjoying nosing into other people's business, and has little regard for people's personal space and privacy.

When threatened, she will revert to her brilliantly coloured demon form, where she'll also be able to command electricity to harm or dazzle her enemies.

Public Use

KAISER.
[Kai-zer]
Male Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Werewolf
Lineage: Beyond Birthday x Raito
Colour: #5b462a

Facts

Bio
A werewolf and part of Freedom. His role is to find newly turned Werewolves and attempt to educate them on how to live with their new form. Or just kill them if they are too feral or refuse to listen to him. He's fairly stern, realises that his job is hard but is a thing that must be done. Generally tries to cover it with dark humour and a pretend laid back attitude. Fond of a secret, forbidden love with Darwin.

Public Use

CAMILLE.
[Cah-mill]
Female Frost Paragon

Personality
Form(s): Human, Quad and Dream
Lineage:
Colour: #552c0c

Facts
Notes:
-

Bio
Part of Freedom, an organisation designed to record and protect supernatural monsters from themselves and other organisations wishing to exterminate them. She's a Dreameater (based loosely on a Baku), a creature who consumes nightmares and dreams, who joined Freedom, after narrowly escaping an assassination attempt from the rival faction, Duty.

Camille's job is to hunt down troublesome monsters to either convince them to stop running amok, and if they don't comply, to kill them. She's not the best at her job, as she's a little hot-headed, clumsy and runs into quite a bit of trouble, but her heart is in the right place.

Duty sought to hunt her kind, after a gang of malicious Dreameaters started eating the good dreams of people and intensified their nightmares, usually entering their bad dreams to cause havoc. This caused people to get sick, refuse to sleep, among other problems. Camille on the other hand, only consumes bad dreams, even if they don't taste very nice.

Public Use

KYRAN.
[Kai-rahn]
Female Sailfin Paragon

Personality
Colour: #cba780

Facts

Bio
A Nephilim that works for Freedom. Due to not possessing physical strength or strong diplomacy, she helps gather intelligence for the organisation. Due to being only half Fallen Angel, her powers are not strong, and her only ability is to hide herself in the shadows, an excellent skill for sneaking around.

She joined Freedom, after realising there was help out there for unique creatures such as herself and she wanted to help out and do something useful with her life.

She's reserved and usually sticks to the shadows. If someone outside of Freedom shows interest in talking to her, she assumes it's a joke.

Public Use

NEIL.
[Neel]
Male Ghost Yonyuu

Personality
Colour: #9badc6

Facts

Bio

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:12 AM

DRAGONS OF MURDER PEAK

The Mountain known as Murder Peak by the neighbouring Paragon tribes, is a quiet mountain in the middle of a bowl in the Tengal Rainforest, home to many Paragon, and other Draconic species. The mountain was named as such, because Tanith, the current leader of the clan, drove out the old Windgill inhabitants with brutal force and murder, and forced those who refused to leave into labour until they bled out and died. Most of the clan are not aware of Tanith's methods to secure the mountain though.

TANITH.
[Tah-nith]
Female Pipe Paragon

Personality
Colour: #63d11b

Facts
Notes:
- Originally I had a plan to have a themed line of Paragon based after each Evelon Element. She was acid, though in the end I scrapped the project.

Bio
Tanith comes from a tight knit group of Paragon who don't seem quite right due to their very diluted Chaos heritage. Tanith herself possesses a few too many eyes, even for a Pipe, and she is capable of secreting poisons from her talons and scales if she feels threatened.
She is also able to adopt a human form with much more ease than a regular Paragon, and despite her position, prefers her human form more to her Chaos Paragon form. She's tricky, wily and loves playing mind games. She is also fairly sadistic and likes to see other people suffer.

Tanith and her small band of Chaos Paragon rule a small Paragon tribe on the edge of the Tengal, and nest within the bowels of a mountain. She managed to put the tribe together from a handful of outcast Paragon and assigned each of them a role based on their abilities.
Before all this, Tanith's group worked together with humans on a small village in the Farmlands, before Tanith and Kalte decided to group up and kill a human, and for this they were all exiled. Once Tanith had amassed a band of outcasts large enough, she twisted their hate into rage and used the outcast Paragon to massacre a whole Paragon tribe in order to take their land.

Public Use

KATRINA.
[Kah-treen-ah]
Female Placid Paragon

Personality
Lineage: Seeve x Momo
Colour: #41511e

Facts

Bio
Katrina is by her very nature, the exact opposite of Tanith. This Chaos Paragon has powers over the earth and life, capable of coaxing plant life to grow where none exists. She's calm, insightful and does her best to assist others in need, and although she works under Tanith, she has been secretly plotting to end her tyranny for a long time. She has gained much popularity in the tribe, due to her ability to coax the life back into the land after Tanith completely defiled it during the massacre.

Apart from plotting Tanith's downfall, it is Katrina's job to attend to the sick and injured, and to hunt for plants that are useful for alchemy, and eventually when their tribe gets more numbers, to train more Paragon in the art of healing and collecting useful herbs.

Public Use

KALTE.
[Cal-tay]
Male Lavamancer Paragon

Personality
Colour: #8eafb5

Facts

Bio
Kalte is one of the leading members of the mountain, and due to his Chaotic heritage he possesses some power over ice, able to blast prey with the cold and is able to breathe icy vapours.
After Tanith forced the old tribe out of the mountain, Kalte was given jurisdiction over defense and offense. He is in charge of training Warriors, who in turn make sure the mountain's perimeter is safe from attack, as well as maintain order within the mountain. He also trains Hunter's who bring back animals for the tribe to eat.

Kalte is a brooding, angry Paragon who is renowned for his explosive temper. He is not too liked, and most Paragon avoid him. He hates Tanith with a passion and wishes to see her dead, yet he can never bring himself to challenge her for leadership.

Public Use

REBEKKA.
[Reh-bek-ah]
Female Fairy Paragon

Personality
Colour: #ff790b

Facts

Bio
Rebekka is another of the Chaos Paragon in charge of Tanith's tribe. She completely resents the other Paragon for acting out against their masters and feels completely responsible for not being able to stop them in time. Because of this, she struggles with her self esteem and doesn't talk to any other of the ruling Chaos, aside from Katrina. She even doesn't talk to Rikard, even though he played no hand in their exile.
Her abilities are less flashy compared to the other Paragon, and she is really only capable of controlling her own body temperature. She can make herself so hot that another cannot even stand near her without feeling like they're cooking, or she can drop it so low to convince someone else that she's dead.

Despite this, she is a very motherly type and is one of the most trustworthy Paragon in the tribe. Her job is to watch over the new hatchlings and make sure no harm comes to it. She also uses her warmth generating ability to incubate the eggs effectively.

Public Use

RIKARD.
[Rih-card]

Personality
Colour: #e26205

Facts
Notes:
-

Bio
Rikard is another Chaos Paragon leader from Tanith's tribe, and he is personally in charge of the food stores. As a hatchling his wings only started to develop very late into his teenage years and he was always embarrassed about not having wings. Due to this, he personally coined the term Groundrunner and sought to find ways to make the flightless Paragon in the tribe feel special about their genetics. A Groundrunner's job is to patrol the territory by getting into areas that the trees are too thick for winged Paragon to get into, and to collect valuable herbs, roots and berries that some may not particularly see too well from the air.

He's a rather stressy Paragon, and it really does not take much to make him fret. The others tend to use this to their advantage to sway him to do what they want. He has powers over the earth and can use them to form huge caverns. He single-handedly carved out most of the mountain that they all now call home.

Public Use

GABRIEL.
[Gay-bree-ehl]
Male Grim Paragon

Personality
Colour: #86795e

Facts

Bio
A Warrior, from Tanith's Paragon tribe. He's Kalte's right hand man, and he's as fierce, as his big, black, skulled-face appearance implies. He's usually silent, and says very little outside of maliciously hissing. Most of the Paragon fear him, and avoid him as much as they can.
Appears to just be a silent brute, but Gabriel is also wickedly intelligent, he just chooses not to show it. Gabriel's egg was stolen from a nearby tribe by Kalte, who raised the hatchling to be a deadly killer. Like Kalte, Gabriel has little love for the leader, Tanith and would happily see Kalte leading the tribe instead of her.

Public Use

CECILIA.
[Seh-sil-ee-yah]
Female Frost Paragon

Personality
Colour: #8dc192

Facts

Bio
A fiery Hunter from Tanith's Tribe. Was hatched in the wilds and had to fend for herself for a long time, until Tanith offered the adolescent a shelter and a permanent home.
She struggles to trust people, due to her childhood and constant petty struggles within the tribe itself, but the few people she does bond with, she will protect fiercely.

Doesn't really care for advances from males and will aggressively chase off attention that she does not approve of. One of the most aggressive Hunters, but not necessarily the fastest or strongest.

Public Use

NOOTHERA.
[Nooh-ther-ah]
Male Sailfin Paragon

Personality
Colour: #99674c

Facts
Notes:
- Designed is based on a Common Myna bird, a common invasive pest in Australia.
- Name means shadow or shady place in the Kabi Kabi language, and he is named after a town near where I used to live.

Bio
Noothera, or Noosa as he prefers to be called, is one of the youngest members of the Patrol, a squad designed to both patrol the territory for intruders, and spy on other tribes. Noosa is unique in the tribe for being the only child with a parent that was from the old tribe, the Ycari tribe. His mother, along with the rest of the tribe who didn't resist, were enslaved and used by Tanith to mine into the mountain, for precious minerals, and his father was one of the males from Tanith's tribe, who took advantage of her in her weakened state.

Despite his sad heritage, Noosa is blissfully unaware of how he came to be and is one of the most chipper Paragon of the tribe. He's talkative, friendly but extremely submissive. He's also one of the fastest fliers of the group.

Public Use

SERVIUS.
[Ser-vee-us]
Male Deserthorn Paragon

Personality
Colour: #db5e4d

Facts

Bio
Servius is a Gatherer for the Paragon Tribe, and is usually a fairly easy going, peaceful Paragon. He's on the manipulative side though, not out of malice or spite, he's just usually pretty lazy.

He usually is known by the more intelligent members of the tribe for making the not so intelligent ones do his work for him.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:13 AM

HOLY TRIUMVIRATE HOSPITAL OF NABIAS

Within one of Nabias's top public hospitals lies some rather interesting staff. The hospital makes an effort to hire only the most skilled of doctors, and (strangely) looks past any of the standard handicaps or disabilities that would normally stop a medical staff from getting a job. This has lead to the hospital acquiring some rather interesting staff.

AMUSAI.
[Ahm-ooh-say]
Male Fire Ringed Kuhna

Personality
Colour: #ff6601

Facts

Bio
Amusai was once a well known native medic on a small island off the coast of Sa'fir, until he and his brother were captured by pirates and sold into slavery. For many years, he struggled in Evelon under the watchful eye of his cruel master, eventually learning the local language although his accent now makes communication difficult.
He eventually escaped slavery by organising a breakout, and faking his own death, several times over by utilising his extensive knowledge of alchemy, basic magic and tracking. However, if it his brother's keen sight and hearing had not compensated for his loss, and although Keoth shook off the thanks and gratitude, Amusai owes his life to his brother.
Now the Sandshark lives his life in Nabias, donating his medicinal skills to the hospital and trying to escape his scarred past. Though, occasionally he'll go and disappear for months at a time, either hiding from his brother or travelling with his brother, for Keoth had picked up a strong sense of adventure from the escape rather than trying to forget it like Amusai was unsuccessfully trying to do.

Amusai is rather reclusive, thanks to his time in captivity and has a strong fear for the sound of chains. Otherwise he tries to please - another trait he'd picked up from captivity - although he now knows he's able to stand up for himself and will do it if he has to.

Public Use

KEOTH.
[Kee-oth]
Male Blue Ringed Kuhna

Personality
Lineage: Karsma x Walter
Colour: #3345a0

Facts
Art:
Notes:

Bio
Keoth initially had lived on a small island, as the best hunter out of his tribe until pirates came, burnt the settlement and sold him and his brother into slavery. By some small stroke of luck, the brothers were sold to the same cruel nobleman and alternated between working in the mines and tending to the man's garden for several years. Keoth assisted his brother in his breakout plan by utilising his scouting and stealth skills. Once the breakout had occurred, it was up to Keoth to support his brother and scout ahead and kill anything that stood in their way, though Amusai helped in his own way providing potions to fake deaths, or bolster his abilities or poisons to make his weapons more deadly.
However due to the rush he had when they were escaping, Keoth has picked up a strong sense of wanderlust and is unable to stay still for any length of time.

He sates this by often wandering into the wilderness for days at a time, and making money by selling small trinkets, hides and rare fruits. He tries to help his brother out by dragging him out with him from time to time to forage for things, or to investigate things.
Keoth is a easy, carefree kind of guy, though on occasion a sense of seriousness that he picked up from the mines does show through.

Between his little wandering sessions, he works at the hospital as a casual Nurse. He really enjoys his job as it lets him help people on a regular basis.

Public Use

TYRO.
[Tie-row]
Male Nightwalker Kuhna

Personality
Lineage: Original
Colour: #3a0c05

Facts

Bio
Tyro is, in simple terms, a Vampire, but he's not really your average vampire. He's completely blind, and he lacks the sense of smell a Vampire would normally have. For others, perhaps that's actually a good thing, for him, it's basically a disaster. He'd be normally incapable of feeding, as he cannot see nor smell out his victims, but luckily for him, he runs a small blood bank, collecting blood from donors for the hospital, while keeping a portion for himself.
And how can he do that when he's blind? Quite simply actually. He has a life-bond with Karsma, which allows him to invoke his unique ability to be able to see through Karsma's eyes, which allows the Kuhna to do perform the required procedures.

Tyro's generally good-mannered and civil, a perfect gentleman. He has an 'eye' for rich colors and beauty and he styles his home according to that taste. He loves anything that's old, expensive and antique and through his business, and the fact that he does not need to pay for simple necessities, he does not have any issues forking out the money.

Public Use

KARSMA.
[Cars-ma]
Female Sorrow Kuhna

Personality
Lineage: Paulo x Sasha
Colour: #2d3ac3

Facts

Bio
Karsma is mute and unable to speak verbally. She is able to communicate through telepathy, but she only talks to Tyro if she has to. She's inexpressive and dull, and appears to be without personality. She doesn't question the things she has to do, and her zombie-ish appearance tends to scare a few people, and in the past it's put Tyro into some suspicion.
Truth is, this bond that the two share, basically makes her Tyro's blood slave, although he's not that aware of it. She can see extremely well, and this use of sight is used by Tyro to allow him to live.
She used to 'alive' and enjoying her life, until one night, she found the Vampire collapsed in a heap on the floor, barely alive. Recognising what he was, she took immediate pity on him and quickly slashed her wrist to allow the blood to flow. At first she was a little concerned when he didn't immediately react to the smell, so she let a little bit of the flow drip into his mouth. The taste of the blood roused the Sightless Kuhna, who on instinct bit down on her arm. After a few painful seconds, he let go and collapsed back into a heap, but by then Karsma was his to control. Tyro doesn't remember what happened on that night, so he doesn't quite know why Karsma still hangs around and helps him, but he's still grateful for her company.

Public Use

MORTIMER.
[Moor-tee-mer]
Male Malamute Lucain

Personality
Lineage: Kirbii x Shadow
Colour: #934499

Facts

Bio
Mort (as he prefers to be called) is one of the most proficient doctors in the hospital he works at in Nabias. it may be to do with the fact that he's one of the several Dweller who work at the hospital as a social experiment with fitting into human society, and as a Dweller, he has no emotions to distract him.
He's fairly quiet, and goes well out of the way to hide his Dweller identity, like the other Dwellers at the hospital. His uniform covers up his tattoos, he wears colored contacts, and he goes out of his way to dye his hair to hide the violet streaks so he doesn't stand out. His small community is also at risk of being sniffed out by a Chaos, so they keep a close watch out to kill any Chaos that gets too close to discovering the Dweller population hidden in the hospital.

Outside of work, he generally goes to large lengths to be alone, usually still wearing enough clothes to cover his tattoos. He spends most of his free time either scouting the town for Chaos or busying himself with reading medical documents.

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 05/02/2015 2:13 AM

WITCH OF THE MISTS

While witches of the wilds prefer to live in seclusion, it is rumoured that a small establishment has started to crop up in the middle of the Whisper Forests. One very specific witch has been sought out by many for her tutelage and help, though she only allows herself to be found by a select few.

XALI'AN.
[Zahl-ee-an]
Female Drakelph

Personality
Colour: #60ac06

Facts

Bio
Xali'an has been an exile all her life, forced to live in the forest away from everyone.
Never has she been bothered by her social exile, as it has allowed her to try and develop new 'recipes'. Xali'an is a practicing witch, using herbs and other natural matter to brew potions. Never without her mini cauldron, tripod and 'magic' flame, she is always striving to find cures for just about anything.
She has a knack for fixing drug dependencies, healing wounds, and burning fragrant plants for aromatherapy.
Xali'an is not shy at all, but rather brusque, 'tricking' unwary people to try her new recipes and see their effect, as she would rather not try them out on herself.
Xali'an also constantly strives to fix strange abnormalities people, often staying up all night, pouring over ancient texts and studying how to cure the issue.

Public Use

KAPARI.
[Kah-pah-ree]
Female Dingo & Feyline Lucain

Personality
Form(s): Human and Quad (Feral)
Colour: #b583ff

Facts
Notes:
- My first ever Lucain, also the first Lucain I was to ever buy for myself. She has changed dramatically over the years.

Bio
Kapari is a strange case.  She has suffered greatly as a pup, mainly at the hand of her father. Her childhood has marked her greatly, both physically and mentally, with scars and cuts that mark the entire front of her body. And to make matters worse, she was heavily abused by an ex boyfriend. The ordeal left her so traumatised and stressed, that she turned to hard drugs, though she especially favoured the rare ones.
The woman was discovered close to death by a witch living in the depths of the Whisper Forests, and she took Kapari in and nursed her back to full health. During this process, the witch had discovered that Kapari was exhibiting a strange symptom usually associated with withdrawals from rare and lethal drug; Kapari, when under stress or pressure, will start to act animalistic and start transforming into a wolf with a feral nature. Xali has been able to come up with an antidote to revert this strange symptom, but still watches Kapari with a hawks eye, as Kapari is still severely traumatised by an event in her past, and sometimes displays suicidal tenancies.
Kapari does not speak about the incident, but still keeps it in memory, and lives in seclusion in the forest. She has a crippling fear of men and has vowed to never return to the cities of humans.

She's untrusting and wary towards strangers, especially the male kind and it will take a lot to win her back over. She is also the most comfortable when she is alone or with any animal that isn't a Lucain.

Public Use

ARKADY.
[Arh-cad-ee]
Male Gruss

Personality
Colour: #97724f

Facts

Bio

Arkady is Kapari's new friend, who is surprisingly male. He's not considered harmful to her since he's only a Gruss, not a Lucain.

He used to live with the witch Xali'an, but Arkady took pity on Kapari when Xali'an brought her in, barely clinging onto life. He travels with her, trying to coax the real Kapari out from behind the other personalities within, but often Kapari takes off and gets into some kind of trouble before the Gruss can find her.
He's hardy, talkative and not the judgmental kind and is likely to put himself before others. He's more than capable of lending a hand in trouble and would risk his life for his Lucain friend

Public Use
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next