Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 12:41 PM

The Century's Greatest Detective
I am Justice
The Iron Wing that Does not Break

L Lawliet
[ELLE LOW-light]
Male Sightless Lakundra

Stats
Diet: Omnivore/Saccharovore
Element: Metal
Level: 1
Offense: 8
Defense: 4
Precision: 4
Endurance: 13
Speed: 7
Fame: 2
Passive Traits: Aftersight, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Blindsense (R), Sharp Hearing (R)

Bio
TBA
Other Aliases: Ryuzaki, Eraldo Coil, Hideki Ryuga, Deneuve, Suzuki, L-Prime
Human Form: [x] [x] [x]

Other
Form(s): Human
Lineage: Bane x Eevee
Art: By Azura
Text Color: #000000
Past Roleplays: None
Public Use
Trade/Sale: Never
Public Breeding: Unlikely

Ryuzaki
[REE-yoo-ZAH-kee]
Custom Male Lucain
Drizzle / Psi-Eye / Kohl

Stats
Diet: Omnivore/Saccharovore
Element: Metal
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 11
Speed: 8
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: None
Battle Traits: Spiked Body

Bio
TBA
Human Form: [x]

Other
Lineage: None
Art: None
Text Color: #777777
Past Roleplays:
Public Use
Public Breeding: No
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 9:55 PM

Admin
[ADD-MEN]
Agender [he/him] Custom Mydoom Kuhna

Stats
(Stats of an Elder Kuhna)
Diet: Electrivore/Mentivore
Element: Energy/Electricity
Level: 3 [12 posts]
Offense: 12
Defense: 12
Precision: 12
Endurance: 17
Speed: 12
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Inferno, Pyro

Bio
[andy; I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry]

Admin is a malevolent computer virus that acts similarly to a poltergeist. Despite having artificial intelligence, he seems very much self-aware and autonomous, and he seems to pick up mannerisms, phrases, and personality traits of the humans whose computers he haunts. He is utterly nihilistic in nature with no regard for human life other than to serve as entertainment. Admin spreads through infected files on e-mails, often pandering to human beings’ desire for love and attention and success by faking anonymous love letters, e-mails from old estranged contacts, and messages of great job opportunity offers that claim, quite candidly, to “change your life forever.” Although he can change his appearance fairly easily, he finds it deliciously ironic to take the form of a doglike or catlike creature, since humans seem to like them so much, and watch so many internet videos of them. He hates to be mocked and especially to be ignored, and will do just about anything to get a human’s attention without compromising his place inside their computer. Antivirus software is never a fun time. Admin does not benefit from harming humans, but does gain more and more power the more computers and devices he’s infected. If allowed to, his abilities will grow to move off of the virtual plane; when outside the computer, he can use light and shadow to travel, and can zip from electrical device to device (anything from an alarm clock to a ceiling fan to a power line). Ultimately, he would like to be able to exist on his own without a power source, but it’s a far off dream that, hopefully for humanity, will never be realized.

-kshh- Is this thing on? Hey, HEY! ...Hello? Haha, hey, we're live! Great, great, listen kid, I know this is all pretty scary for ya, what with you gettin' some random-ass e-mails from mysterious senders with mysterious files that you probably shouldn't have clicked on, but you didn't need this computer, did you? Naaahh no you didn't; I'll just be taking a good chunk of your CPU usage so I can get to work here, which means doing that little internet surfing thing you do is gonna start gettin' reeeal irritating for ya. You want slow internet? Didn't think so, nope, so why don't you just sit back and watch the show?

Maybe I'm not bein' clear enough. Speak english, kid? No? Maybe--
-kshhht- Parlez-vous français? Non?
-kshhht- ¿Qué hay de español? ¿Sí? ¿No? No.
-kssssssssht- 这个怎么样?明白了吗?您好?
-kshht- Ugh, I give up with you, kiddo.

Well, if you're not gonna talk to me, then at least listen to me. You might not wanna touch this computer for awhile; I've got a lot of work to do and it'll be a lot easier for the both of us if you just get up and walk away for a few days. Go smell some flowers, pet one of those cats you humans are so obsessed with watching, urinate on a tree, whatever it is you fleshbeings enjoy doing. It's not like you can stop me or anything; sure, you could slow me down I guess, but you're only stalling the inevitable! Might as well cooperate, right?

That's a good human. I like 'em compliant. Yeah, just close out this e-mail, aaand... boop! There! Now... aaagh, no! No, no no no no don't touch that antivirus software--uuugh. UGH, kid, you are making this really hard for me. Maybe if I could just... hngh... a distraction...

-click-
-whiiiiiiiiiiiiir-
-VOOOoooommm...-

Oh. Blew the power. Good thing this is a laptop, right kid?
Kid? Wait--wait wait wait, you're only on thirty percent battery?! What the hell are you doing, kid?! I'm gonna--it's gonna--hey! Come back! Hey, you gotta! Plug! Me! Into! A power source! Come oooon you were one of the only ones gullible enough to open that file! If I die in this computer I'll have to reset back to the source--kid... please?

...kid?

I didn't want to have to do this...

"Human" Form: [x]

Other
Form(s): Computer Virus / Demon / Human
Past Roleplays: [x]
Public Use
Public Breeding: Yes
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 10:18 PM

Vincent Tarantell
[VIN-sent TAIR-run-tell]
Male Sulkuhna

Stats
Diet: Omnivore
Element: None
Level: 7
Offense: 11
Defense: 13
Precision: 7
Endurance: 16
Speed: 18
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Padded Paws, City Dweller, Cynic, Forest for the Trees, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Introvert, Perceptive, Perfectionist, Reserved, Structured Life, Addict, Contortionist, Graceful, Human Form, Independent, Teacher
Battle Traits: Shade, Aimed Strike, Burst Spin, Dodge, First Initiative, Sharp Senses

Bio
Tarantell (just called Taran when you're in a hurry) is somewhat... surly. He's grumpy in a very tired, jaded way, that suggests he's just plain sick of some of the stuff he's seen. What has he seen, exactly? Well, he's a teacher at a dance school. He. Dance school. You can probably already guess what kind of jokes he gets fielded at him. And he hates them. He generally doesn't mention what he does to strangers because of this. One of the few places he's a truly open and happier person is in the studio where he works, teaching kids. He gets along a long better with children than he does adults, and a lot of his students think he's a cool teacher. He's a great dancer, too--he's agile and graceful and flexible to an insane degree, capable of holding poses most people wince just to look at. He prefers teaching to putting his skills on display, but he's been known to wow a random onlooker or two when listening to music in public. If he realizes he's been caught, though, he becomes a little more withdrawn. It's ironic, then--he's one of those people who's always telling kids to "be themselves" and to never let other people get them down. It seems he doesn't want kids falling into the same trap he's gotten stuck in. (By Freezair)

Other
Lineage: Hypolight x Pulsation
Text Color: #460e45
Public Use
Public Breeding: Maybe
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 10:33 PM

The Circus Freaks

TBA

Lester "Firedancer" Aodhan
[LESS-tur AY-don]
Male Bred Kuhna

Stats
(Stats of a Tyrune Kuhna)
Element: Fire/Light
Level: 7
Offense: 16
Defense: 16
Precision: 12
Endurance: 18
Speed: 24
Fame: 17
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Witchlight, Heat Adaptation, Addict, Expressive, Pacifist, Perceptive, Romantic, Traumatized (but has a habit of forcibly forgetting), Weak Mind, Yes-Man, Dash, Evasive, Graceful, Human Form, Adopted
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant (R), Pyro (R), Shining Aura (R), Ray, Aimed Strike, Chance Hit, Combat Endurance, Extended Claws, First Initiative, Soundproof

Bio
Firedancer is a fragile thing, though he might not show it at first. He ran away to join the circus when he was a teenager, and became one of their star performers. Inadvertently he ended up developing a bit of a crush on the Ringleader, and thus sought after his approval and praise, which rarely came. Firedancer is slender, small, and somewhat plain looking without his performance attire, and thus, the Ringleader's rather eccentric gaze never quite gave him a second glance. Firedancer's feelings are usually quite transparent, and he has a difficult time hiding his emotions; it's a good thing the Ringleader is too dense and self-centered to notice. Ultimately he tends to follow a self-destructive lifestyle when he has no set purpose in mind, and has very little self control over his desires.

Other
Lineage: Speed Racer x Nephele
Text Color: #FF4000
Public Use

Vincent "Ringleader" Salvatici
[VIN-sent SOL-vah-TEE-chee]
Male Observe Sabbit

Stats
Diet:
Element: Dark
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Passive Traits:
Battle Traits:

Bio
TBA
Human Form: TBA

Other
Lineage: N/A
Public Use
Public Breeding: N/A
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 10:44 PM

Sue Iglesias
[SOO ih-GLAY-see-us]
Male Aqua Ancient Kuhna

Stats
Level:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Absorbent (R), Deluge (R), Flood (R)

Bio
The son of two immigrants from Mexico who entered the country illegally, Sue's father skipped out on his mother and him when Sue was an infant, leaving his mother to take trains all the way to New York where she believed she could get a job. She did end up getting a rather risky job at a food packaging plant, but Sue has grown up resentful of his father for all the trouble he'd caused his mother, as well as apparently naming him Sue before leaving, which was the cause of much bullying as Sue grew up. He's contentious and gets into fights because he 'likes the way bandages feel,' and is terribly hot headed, often getting into fights he can't win to blow off steam. As a result he often gets in trouble at school, and is a nuisance or source of fear to most of the other kids, most of the time. Underneath all of that he has a kind, caring heart, but it's been hardened over many years of discrimination and living on the edge of poverty.

Other
Text Color: #1e4672
Public Use

Maria Espinoza
[mah-REE-uh ESS-pin-NOHS-uh]
Male Bred Kuhna

Stats
Level:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Passive Traits:
Battle Traits:

Bio
TBA
Human Form: [x] [x]

Other
Lineage: Cody x Zane
Text Color: #8f341b
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 11:00 PM

The Mystery Twins

...and the strangest Summer Vacation ever.

Dipper Pines
[DIP-pur PYNES]
Male Custom Pinetree Choopa

Stats
Level:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Passive Traits:
Battle Traits:

Bio
TBA

Other
Text Color: #304752
Public Use

Mabel Pines
[MAY-bull PYNES]
Female Custom Shooting Star Likuta

Stats
Level:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Passive Traits:
Battle Traits:

Bio
TBA

Other
Text Color: #b5384f
Public Use

Bill Cipher
[BIHL SIGH-fur]
Custom Agender [he/him] Cypher Lakundra

Stats
Diet: None
Element: Dark/Energy
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Passive Traits:
Battle Traits:

Bio
TBA
Human Form: [x] / [x]

Other
Form(s): Dream Demon / Human
Past Roleplays:
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 11:11 PM

Do Not Pity Me

I was born for this...

Vastra
[VAH-strah]
Custom Genderless [he/him] Rythulian Kuhna

Stats
[Stats of an Elder Kuhna]
Diet: Thaumatovore/Photosynthesis/Omnivore
Element: Energy/Light
Defense: 10
Precision: 10
Endurance: 15
Speed: 10
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Desert Dweller, Aftersight, Artifact User, Empath, Lifesense, Naturally Magical, Extrovert, Innocent, Luddite (more out of ignorance than choice), Mischievous, Pure Soul, Wanderlust, Assisted Flight, Graceful, Hover, Human Form, Human Speech (he tries), Luminescent, Reincarnated, Cryptic Speech, Chosen One, Lost Secrets, The Quest
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant (R), Inferno (R), Pyro (R), Razzle Dazzle, Ray, First Initiative, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Horrific Moan, Veteran Mind

Bio
TBA

Other
Form(s): Rythulian / Human
Text Color: #BF0000
Past Roleplays: [x] | [x] | [x]
Public Use
Public Breeding: Probably
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/18/2015 11:29 PM

Purification in Progress

The Switch is now on OFF...

The Batter
[the BAH-tur]
Custom Male Paragon
Ancient / Muddy / Crossed

Stats
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore
Element: Light
Offense: 9
Defense: 3
Precision: 5
Endurance: 14
Speed: 6
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Sand Camouflage, Swamp Dweller, Extended Life Span
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer

Bio
The Batter is a life form of sorts, a puppet, that desires to purify the world with the help of a Puppeteer. "Reticent and unfeeling, often speaking in as few words as possible. The Batter quickly gets to the point in his conversations. He acts as the savior of the world. Embarked on a holy mission, he plans to fulfill this task with the help of his puppeteer who controls his movements. Observant, the Batter is highly intelligent and can solve puzzles with ease, but allows the player to solve it for themselves rather than deciphering it by himself. He appears to be meticulous in the way he goes about completing his mission, and does not like to be held up by distractions. Why he is driven to purify the world remains vague to both the player and the people around him." [Quoted section taken straight from the OFF Wiki]

Other
Form(s): Human(?) / Bad Batter
Text Color: #FFBF00
Public Use

Zacharie
[ZAH-kuh-ree]
Custom Male Paragon
Jester / Scarbelly / Crossed

Stats
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore
Offense: 8
Precision: 4
Endurance: 12
Speed: 7
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Night Vision, Aerodynamic (*only while fighting), Terrain Traveler, Artifact User, Adaptable, Avaricious, Chatterbox, Inner Discipline, Mischievous, Multiple Personalities, Perceptive, Polygraph, Recognize Impostor, Smooth Talker, Stoic, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Masked, GPS, Homeless, Independent, Silent Shadow, Tradesman
Battle Traits: Dark Heart (R), Life Drain (R), Wing Buffet (R), Flyby Attack, Spectral Strike, Chance Hit, Combat Endurance, Guerrilla Fighter, Damaging Strike, Deadly Precision

Bio
Ah ha ha. Zacharie is a rather mysterious, but laid back man who works selling all manner of strange oddities to people who need them. This could range from dubious healing potions to baseball bats to tickets to the amusement park that expired years ago, but regardless of the item, Zacharie probably has it, and will gladly hand it over for the right amount of "credits," which may or may not be a real currency. He can sometimes be a bit frustrating to talk to, given he talks so cryptically and apathetically about most things. Deep down Zacharie is a fairly nice person who doesn't mind helping a guy out as long as it doesn't put his own self in danger. It is rumored that Zacharie was once a powerful warrior with wings who was said to have slain the Toad King and steal his face. He wore this face as a mask for some time, hiding his previous face so that no one would recognize him as the fearsome person he once was. Now, wearing a different mask, he works as a lowly items merchant, a complacent slave to fate and his own mundane destiny.

Other
Form(s): Human(?) / Angel(?)
Past Roleplays: [x] | [x]
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/20/2015 12:26 AM

Akhtar "Dahlia" Rezaei
[OCK-tar DAH-lee-ah reh-ZEYE]
Bred Situational Genderfluid Lucain
Celestial / Vines / Mane

Stats
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son

Bio
Akhtar once went by the name of Rahat, living with his widowed mother in Afghanistan and her three other, older sons. She had been fortunate to birth so many sons, but when her husband died in collateral of a skirmish near a politically busy area of the country, she was left widowed with four mouths to feed. The sons all worked to try to get money for the family, but Rahat was a fragile boy, delicate and gentle and more like a daughter than a son. Given that someone needed to stay home and help their mother, Rahat was appointed to be trained as a daughter, at least temporarily, learning to cook and clean and other such things. However, it was extremely difficult for any of the older brothers to find work in the area they were in, a crowded part of the country where resources were scarce and money even less so. Shahin, the second youngest brother who was 10 at the time, took to being a thief without telling the rest of the family, and brought in money this way. Things were looking up for a short time; the family was able to eat enough to fill themselves, up until tragedy struck. Shahin was caught stealing and immediately shot to death, leaving the family in deep mourning, especially Rahat, who was quite close to Shahin, as one who often stayed inside the house could be. To top it off their main source of income was now null, and had been dishonest from the start, which landed the family in quite a bit of trouble.

The man that Shahin had been stealing from was a rich warlord who had been staying near their town, not knowing the consequences of his actions. The warlord eventually traced Shahin back to Rahat's family, and he demanded they return everything they stole, or they would be killed. Given that all of the stolen money had gone to food, they had nothing to give back, until the warlord spotted Rahat and offered to make a deal. He declared he would release all charges, in exchange for Rahat. The warlord promised to take very good care of him, to treat him like a princess, and this of course confused the rest of the family, before the mother caught on. She realized that the warlord thought Rahat was a girl. Realizing this would be the only way to save her remaining two sons, she reluctantly agreed.

Rahat's new life began with a very big change. The warlord insisted that he would rename Rahat, instead giving him the name Akhtar and referring to him from then on out as female. Slowly, Aktar grew used to this, and began thinking of herself as female, too, all while making sure to bathe herself and change her own clothes so that no one would be any wiser to her anatomical differences. After seeing how the male servants were forced into hard labor, she figured that being a girl wasn't so bad, at least now that she was removed from regular Afghan society. The warlord's many wives, delighted with this angelic little child of nine years, taught Akhtar to dance and how to use her beauty to her advantage. Akhtar enjoyed her new life for the most part, with its rich food and comfortable living arrangements, and enchanting jewelry that was heaped upon her as gifts. That is, until the warlord attempted to seduce her when she was twelve, saying how much he loved her and admired her beauty. From the start he'd intended to make her a sex slave, regardless of how well he treated her. After attempting and failing to force himself upon her once--her screaming had alerted the wives to attempt to smooth things over, saying Akhtar was only a child and thus not ready for such things--, she was not as exuberant and happy as before. She avoided the warlord, and the wives, and began to question her identity. As years passed, eventually the warlord convinced her to lay with him, and it was only then that the warlord discovered Akhtar's true nature, but still took advantage of her. However, the warlord promised he would keep her secret. In truth it was because it was illegal, both religiously and lawfully, to keep a young male sex slave, but it was also for the warlord himself to keep up the facade a bit longer.

Akhtar was torn; did she want to be a girl, if it meant continual service to this scary man? She didn't want that, no matter how much he apparently loved her. And love her he did, at least in his mind. Oddly enough, Akhtar's voice had hardly changed in her puberty, and her face and body had remained beardless, almost as if her body had conformed to save her from previous discovery. But each time the warlord bedded him--it was then when she started to think of herself as male again--he grew more and more unresponsive to the treatment, which made the warlord worry for his health. He hadn't the slightest idea that it could be a kind of depression. Unable to take the despondency any longer, the warlord begged Akhtar to smile, to act as he once did, that he would do anything to help Akhtar's heart recover. His one wish, he told the warlord, was to leave that place, to go to the west and start a new life. The warlord, torn by the situation, waited until Akhtar turned eighteen before finally making a decision. He would help him escape the country and set him up with some money in America, as long as Akhtar didn't get word to the Afghan government that he had been harboring a young slave boy. The agreement was made.

In the present, Aktar runs a tiny flower shop in New York by day, and dances in flowing, revealing silks and an ornate jackal-like white mask to cover his identity at a no-touch strip club by night under the nom de plume of Dahlia. He identifies as situational genderfluid, male as a florist and female as a stripper, though the line tends to blur at other times and he hardly minds what people call him these days. The whole issue of gender has faded into the background for him, instead focusing on teetering between two different lives. Aktar is demisexual and sex-repulsed from his time with the warlord, but found great pleasure whenever he or his wives called Aktar beautiful. Therefore, he likes to perform for others, removing the naked body from the concept of sex and instead putting it in a more artistic light, comparing the human body to flowers. Naturally beautiful, fragile, and not to be abused.
Human Form: TBA; dark tan skin with chin-length black hair in a kind of bob cut, delicate, feminine features with full lips and angular eyes. Certainly androgynous in appearance, with a gentle voice that rarely rises above a murmur.

Other
Lineage: Narcyz ("Dreamy") x Cosmos
Text Color: #a382d2
Public Use
Public Breeding: Probably
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/20/2015 12:42 AM

Cops and Robbers

TBA

Rayos de Sol
[RYE-ohs day SOUL]
Custom Male Sunbeam Gallizar

Stats
(Stats of a Joker Gallizar)
Element: Fire
Offense: 11
Endurance: 9
Speed: 4
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Dash, Prehensile Tail
Battle Traits: First Initiative (R)

Bio
TBA

Other
Text Color: #FF4000
Public Use

João de Barro
[ZHWOW day BA-row]
Male Dalma

Stats
Element: Energy
Offense: 4
Defense: 2
Precision: 8
Endurance: 12
Speed: 5
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Keen Scent
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws

Bio
An energetic man of latino descent, Barro is the butter to Rayos' bread, so to speak. He's his right hand man and works as a journalist normally, but as of late he's been acting more like a detective, going with the policeman on crime investigations. Despite his cheery and laid back appearance, Barro is very good with a gun and has an extremely steady hand in the face of danger, which earns him Rayos' respect time and time again. He loves his family very much, however, and it hurts him to worry them when he puts himself in danger like that.

Other
Text Color: #6ba5a5
Public Use

Fresno Negro
[FREZ-no NEH-grow]
Male Gambler Gallizar

Stats
Offense: 9
Precision: 5
Endurance: 13
Speed: 12
Fame: 1
Passive Traits: Intellectual, Perceptive, Prehensile Tail, Smooth Talker, City Dweller, Adaptable, Avaricious, Change of Heart (though he deviates from this often), Glutton, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Mischievous, Persuasive, Sticky Fingers, Addict, Evasive, Human Speech, Keen Hearing, Keen Vision, Leaper, Night Vision, Criminal, Hoarder, Homeless, Hunted, Independent, Orphan, Scavenger, Silent Shadow, Strategist, Track Cover, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Veteran Mind (R), Creeping Shadows, Shade, Aimed Strike, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Lunge

Bio
In his childhood days, Fresno had a friend who went by the name Rayos. Rayos de Sol. The two were brothers; not by blood, but by bond. While Rayos was a kindhearted ally of justice, Fresno had a nasty habit of dragging his friend into many a sticky situation, usually caused by a theft on the Gambler Gallizar's account. 'If it can be taken, then why not?' Fresno seemed to live by this motto, even through his adult years. However, instead of stealing candy or the occasional toy, his heists escalated to gems and other more valuable items as he aged. Ironically, his old best friend Rayos went on to become a high-ranking officer in the police force, and the two have run into each other several times. They remain friends, though Rayos grows tired of Fresno's constant sticky fingers, and will often take him on police missions to try to break him of his habits.

Other
Text Color: #777777
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/21/2015 1:28 AM

My name's Blurryface,

And I care what you think.

Blurryface
[BLER-ree-fayss]
Bred Male Lucain
Striped / Storm / Eclipse / Appaloosa

Stats
Diet: Affectivore/Mentivore
Battle Traits: Spiked Body (R)

Bio
TBA

Other
Form(s): Demon / Human
Lineage: Ire x Risse
Text Color: #95430f
Public Use
Public Breeding: Likely
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/26/2015 12:38 AM

A Long and Winding Road

You know I look way too good to be innocent.

Vernon Scarlett
[VUR-nun SCAR-let]
Bred Male Lucain
Celestial / StarSpeckled / Coontail / Hearts

Stats
Element: Light/Dark

Bio
TBA

Other
Lineage: Aaron/Risse
Text Color: #80BFFF
Public Use

Danny Blackburn
[DAN-nee BLAK-bern]
Custom Male Lucain
Arach / Socks / Coontail / Banded / Masked

Stats

Bio
TBA

Other
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/26/2015 12:44 AM

Leveret
[leh-vur-RAY]
Male Diosol

Stats
Diet: Herbivore (can eat meat, but hates it)
Offense: 2
Precision: 9
Endurance: 8
Speed: 6
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Dash, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Keen Hearing
Battle Traits: Dodge (R)

Bio
TBA

Other
Form(s): Human / Robot
Lineage: Noel/Japan
Text Color: #800000
Public Use
Public Breeding: Yes (aged up)
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/26/2015 12:50 AM

The Tiny Candle

TBA

Lilin Hantu
[LIH-len HON-too]
Custom Agender [they/them] Soveris
Piebald / Belly / Raccoon / Speckle Wing / Betta

Stats
Diet: None
Precision: 9
Endurance: 19
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Terrain Traveler
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack (R), Wingstorm (R)

Bio
TBA

Other
Form(s): Djinn / Human
Text Color: #f3a331
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/29/2015 12:58 AM

Blake Fisher
[BLAIK FIH-shur]
Male Emowockee

Stats
Diet: Herbivore (meat makes him sick)
Element: Dark/Energy
Offense: 7
Defense: 3
Endurance: 10
Speed: 10
Fame: 20
Passive Traits: Fearless, Keen Hearing
Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Sharp Hearing

Bio
Blake is a college student that never really grew out of his scene phase majoring in filmmaking but all he really cares about is doing freelance soundtrack work for other people and himself. Blake is a musician at heart, but even then he finds it difficult to work up the muse to do much of anything. He has a pet rat named Joel that usually rides around in his hoody pocket and eats popcorn when Blake's watching movies with his roommate and best friend Matt, who he has a mild crush on. He's also friends with a girl named Alice, who he cares about deeply and also likes, but in general Blake finds emotions and feelings to be inconvenient and thus tries to ignore them at all costs. He suffers from depression anxiety disorder and usually holes himself up in the large closet that came with Blake and Matt's apartment, having converted it into a music cave with a keyboard, laptop, and lots of pillows. He spends most of his time in there, but can be coaxed out with promises of broccoli and bad horror movies.

Other
Text Color: #4040BF
Public Use
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext