Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

-: Sarah's Castle :-

Postby Sarah » 02/15/2016 11:17 PM

I N T R O
      This Zoo Pen is rated M for mature
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Keystones: 445
Donate

Postby Sarah » 10/20/2016 10:54 PM

: Other Places :
: Alternate Pen :
: Breeders :
: Documents :
: Journal :
: Shop :
: Wishlist :

Code: Select all
[imgright]Image[/imgright]
[align=center][font=Garamond][color=#363636][size=125][i][ol][u]"Quote"[/u][/ol][/i][/size][/color][/font][/align]
[list][size=85][font=Garamond][color=#363636][b]N O T E S[/b][/color][/size][/font][/list]
[list][list][list][font=Garamond][color=#rpcolor][smcaps][size=85]Gender (Pronouns)
(Lineage) Species
Plot Note[/size][/smcaps][/color][/font][/list][/list][/list]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[list][size=85][font=Garamond][color=#363636][b]D E S C R I P T I O N[/b][/color][/size][/list]

[list][list][list][size=85][color=#rpcolor]T E X T[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=85][color=#363636][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size][/list]

[list][list][list][size=85][color=#rpcolor]T E X T [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=85][color=#363636][b]H I S T O R Y[/b][/color][/size][/list]

[list][list][list][size=85][color=#rpcolor]T E X T[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=85][color=#363636][b]RP Color:[/b] [/color][color=#rpcolor]#rpcolor[/color][/size][/font][/align]
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Postby Sarah » 10/20/2016 10:58 PM

: Species Index :

: The Gods :
      The main Gods in this lore's Pantheon

: The Seraphim :
      Not related to Seraphim of Evelon lore, but not dissimilar. These holy celestial beings serve the Gods of Virtue.

: The Demons :
      Infernal celestial beings that serve the Gods of Sin.

: The Demigods :
      Children of the fourteen gods. They are often Seraphim or Demons, but are far more powerful due to their lineage.

: The Humans :
      Mundane of hardy beings. They are mortal and typically magically weak. They populate most of Evelon, and can survive more than they are given credit for.

: The Witches :
      Similar to Humans, especially in appearance. They are immortal and highly magical creatures that blend in with human society.

: The Were :
      Shapeshifters of any species, often have full control of their transformation, have slight Talent but are otherwise non-magical.

: The Vampires :
      Bloodthirsty beings, typically human, they hoard together in large groups and are a general menace to everyone.

: The Mer :
      Similar to the Were, but take the form of traditional mermaids. Their abilities and transformation are triggered upon being immersed in water. They get lethargic and moody if they are away from water for too long, especially the ocean.

: The Other Beings :
      From animals to mythical beings, these creatures are few and far between.

: The Cosplay Pets :
      Characters that come from other fictional universes not of my creation.
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Postby Sarah » 07/22/2017 10:13 PM

: Terms List :

: Magic :
      : Aura :
        A persons spirit or soul; Those with control of their Aura have magical abilities. Most magical species are able to recognize each other through Aura sight.
      : Sight :
        Having the magic to see into the future, present, or past.
      : Seeing :
        The act of seeing into the future, present, or past.
      : Talent :
        Magic that enhances physical abilities only.
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Annabelle

Postby Sarah » 09/24/2017 1:28 AM

"Long Live The Queen"

N O T E S
        Female (She/Her)
        Custom Lucain
        Queen of Demons

D E S C R I P T I O N

Annabelle is a very regal woman. She holds herself with confidence and deadly intent. Her hair is black with red highlights, and her skin is as pale as one might expect of someone who spends their days in Hell. Her eyes are a dark teal.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Annabelle is cruel and merciless. Those who fall outside of her power are left for dead, and those inside better watch their step.

Her duty to the crown extends only as a show, another mask to wear to appease those she manipulates and rules. She is distant from her children and husband. Annabelle finds her time is better spent on Evelon keeping her people in line while making sure others are intimidated by her presence. Anyone who proves to be useful gets the attentions of the Queen.

H I S T O R Y

Annabelle was once human, but was kidnapped and changed into a demon at a young age. Through blood and terror she worked her way up the chain of command before causing an uprising against the political leaders and finally becoming Queen.

She had a tragic past filled with tragic losses and tortures. Its something she tries not to dwell on, and something she does not appreciate someone else bringing up.

RP Color: #330000
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Venna

Postby Sarah » 10/19/2017 10:34 PM

"The Old King Is Dead"

N O T E S
        Male (He/Him)
        (Merle x Alita) Bred Lucain
        King of Demons

D E S C R I P T I O N

Venna is royalty. Perfectly sculpted to look intimidating and beautiful. Just from his looks people want to do what he says and be on his good side. His eyes are a piercing aqua which stand out further on his dark skin. His brown hair is long and braided with gold bands. He is always wearing a suit and tie in the colors of his kingdom: red, black, or gold.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Venna has very little tolerance for his brethren. He has almost no interest in leading them, and leaves most of his kingdom under the rule of his wife Annabelle. Sadism runs in the family, but he is often too lazy to do anything at all. When he is roused to work he does it for his own interests, and in these times he is someone to be feared.

H I S T O R Y

Being the last surviving child of a once all-powerful royal family Venna has had a tough life. When he was very young his siblings murdered his parents and then each other. He was not the most powerful of his siblings, but in a desperate attempt to end the massacre he closed himself inside the ruby castle and locked any remaining survivor out. Many years of catatonia came and went. The loss of his parents, especially his mother, took a grave toll on his mental health.

All of the royal children were born with the curse of madness. Venna's parents were too in love to care, and all of their children were full blooded. It wasn't until a millennia after the massacre that Venna came out of his comatose state. He found himself locked in while everyone else was locked out. Given how powerful the spell was he decided his time would be wasted trying to get out. Plus the ruby castle was safe this way, he could use his time to learn and grow.

Eventually the seal broke. Too much time had passed, and no one even cared to try and breach the castle. Venna was content with the silence and seclusion, though he knew he would need to leave eventually. It wasn't much later that Annabelle arrived. Covered in blood and glowing with power. There wasn't even a question as to whether Venna would accept her or not. He did not was to rule, and Annabelle was more than perfect for the role.

RP Color: #692719
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Itri

Postby Sarah » 11/24/2017 3:08 PM

"Sewing the Seams of Reality"

N O T E S
        Agender (She/Her)
        (Repus x Gib) Borealis Kuhna
        Order - Patron Goddess of the Universe

D E S C R I P T I O N

Often appears as an older woman. She has short graying brown hair and blue eyes. She dresses neatly and appears to take great care in cleanliness.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Itri has a very analytical mind. She rarely speaks and seems to always be deep in thought.
        Being the embodiment of Order she often knows better than the mortals around her and does not shy away from letting them know that.

Haughty and holier-than-thou, Itri had difficulties getting along with most creatures she meets. Having few friends seems to be just fine with her.

H I S T O R Y

In the beginning Order ruled the best blackness of space alone. Across the infinite abyss there was an absolute nothingness. Order kept watch for her endless lifespan that nothing would ruin her perfect silence.

The abyss of space could not be conquered forever, and all too soon a plague erupted out of the nothingness. It claimed itself to be Chaos.

Order knew, as guardian of the darkness, she must eradicate the plight known as Chaos. The two ethereal forms fought a gruesome war against each other. As they battled pieces began to break from the formless forms. These shards of pure Order and pure Chaos mixed and mingled in the vast blackness. This new mixture began to take forms, creating galaxies of planets and stars and dust,
        as well as the Lesser Gods.

Knowing now that the parasite called Chaos was equally powerful, and seeing her domain in tatters Order waits for the time when her silence is returned.

RP Color: #07157f
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Tez

Postby Sarah » 11/24/2017 3:26 PM

"I Am The Way"

N O T E S
        Agender (He/Him)
        (Ashlan x Sybella) Dark Jaguar Lakundra
        Chaos - Father God of the Pantheon

D E S C R I P T I O N

The most notable thing about him are his narrow red eyes. They seem to glow faintly, and are always watching. The next thing to notice would be his long, barely kempt hair. His hair is unnaturally black and falls in a pool around his feet. He has messy bangs, and often wears his hair up in a decorated ponytail. His body is lean and fit, and he is probably of average height. When he appears as a human he looks to be in his mid-twenties. His skin is a dark olive color.

Tez also appears in a frightening 'God' form. Mainly he does this in front of other Gods or the followers of other Gods. His right leg is entirely bone, and his fingers are long claws. He has an obsidian mirror hanging from a necklace made of golden thread. His face is beautiful but his teeth are razor sharp and pointed, and his eyes are totally red including his pupil and sclera.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Tez loves that he is a God - The God. He loves people to worship him, and spill blood for him, and scream his name as they serve him. Being better than the other Gods, and being the Creator God is something he revels in.

His omnipresence creates feelings of ennui that turn dangerous quickly. He is the embodiment of Chaos, and often does things that are quite out of his usual character. He does this to get reactions and manipulate those around him. The ones who know him well know he is sadistic, and bloodthirsty, and requires the attention of everyone.

H I S T O R Y

The first God. The Vast Darkness, The Empty Abyss. Before Time, before Order, before the Universe. There was nothing, and the nothingness was Chaos. Chaos grew bored in the black expanse, for nothingness was a terrible fate for Chaos.

Bizarrely, and without reason, another form appeared in his blank realm. This creature called itself Order. Chaos was intrigued and fashioned himself a form similar to Order so he could communicate with this new oddity. Chaos was more than thrilled to have someone to play with. Together they created his pantheon and filled his great space with the universe. Order declared her hatred of all creation and fled to sulk and conspire at the far edges of the universe.

Before Evelon, Chaos kept his distance from sentient worlds, preferring to expand his universe and create marvels of planets and space formations. He could feel Chaos flow through the universe like blood. Watching the universe create and destroy on its whim, and being able to create and destroy with it is something Chaos will never take for granted.

Then Evelon came, and with it he for a few new children, and those children had children, and so on until the world was covered in his blood. This place became the home for Tez and his pantheon. They were free to come and go as they pleases, so they did, but Evelon was the place where their creation's thrived, and it was the place they warred for dominance.

RP Color: #261c1a
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Relic

Postby Sarah » 12/12/2017 12:30 AM

"Heir to the Throne"

N O T E S
        Male (He/Him)
        (Waihn x Sigrun) Bred Lucain
        Eldest Child of Annabelle & Venna

D E S C R I P T I O N

Tall, dark, and handsome. No one knows who Annabelle slept with to produce a child that looks almost nothing like her.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

He resents his parents, and the path they push him down. Should they ever die, most likely by his hands, he will reign over the Demons of Hell. As such Relic has been groomed to lead. He's quite good at taking charge and making sure everyone in the room bows to his will.

Outside of this he is charismatic and loves to live on the edge. He'll provoke people just for the thrill of death being so close. He'll charm and cheat his way into peoples hearts just break them over it later. Even when he's given up control he is in control of every situation.

H I S T O R Y

Relic was born out of spite. Annabelle wanted to get back at Venna for one reason or another so she made sure the heir to the throne held her blood. Venna took him in without a second thought. Not because Relic was a baby. Not because Relica was innocent in his parent feud. No, Venna took him in to turn Relic into the perfect Demon Queen hating ruler to ever know Hell.

Decades of training passed and more children of spite were born into the family. At the worst of his parents fighting Relic fled to Evelon. There he begged, borrowed, and stole his way into a dozen of the finest killers' pants. They'd be his to rule eventually, might as well make an impression while they were still human. Plus it was cute when they thought they had him figured out, or when they thought they could kill him themselves.

RP Color: #b12c1d
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Sevastion

Postby Sarah » 12/29/2017 3:03 PM

"The Forgotten Son"

N O T E S
        Male (He/Him)
        (Dukhaan x Faen) Bred Lucain
        Demonic Warlord

D E S C R I P T I O N

Sevastion is a monster of a man. Tall, muscular, scars marring the majority of his skin. He shares his father's dark olive skin, but no one is quite sure where the shocking red eyes come from.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Despite his more than intimidating looks, Sevastion is a generally level-headed and kind person. Those close to him know no better protection, and are always entitled to his time.

His enemies should beware. Sevastion is strong both physically and mentally, and he has no patience or love for the ones who might put his family in danger.

H I S T O R Y

Sevastion was born from Venna and some unknown mortal. From the beginning he was abandoned to the growing military force. Venna feared Annabelle would kill Sevastion, so the baby was hidden away and forgotten.

It wasn't until years later when Annabelle brought Sevastion in for a major promotion that everything clicked. Regardless of his heritage he was loyal and no other demon could lead the military the way Annabelle knew he would. She promoted him anyway, and told him the little secret about his parentage. Let the pieces fall where they may, and Annabelle still had an unparalleled war lord commanding her troops.

After the betrayal his unwavering loyalty settled in his lovers instead of his supposed family. He works to protect those he loves from the monsters that reside in the Ruby Castle.

RP Color: #1f110a
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Oreon

Postby Sarah » 12/29/2017 4:59 PM

"I'm Not a Kid!"

N O T E S
        Male (He/Him)
        (Maron x Venna) Bred Lucain
        Youngest Son
        Bookworm

D E S C R I P T I O N

Despite his age (Which reaches into multiple centuries) Oreon looks like he might be eleven or twelve years old. He's a short, dorky kid with scruffy brown hair and inquisitive blue/grey eyes.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Oreon is a meek little thing. He blends in easily to the background, and is often passed over. This gives him a great advantage over his siblings. Since everyone sees him as a kid they often forget to take into account his age and knowledge, he is both incredibly smart and cunning.

To most people he is kind and quiet. He seems to be intimidated by large groups and prefers to be alone most of the time. That doesn't mean he is exempt from the sadistic ways of his family. His rage is exclusive to those who have hurt him or conspire against his family. When he doesn't like someone it is very obvious, and whoever has earned his ire should make sure they never find themselves alone with him.

H I S T O R Y

Oreon was the last of three children to be born. His mother is Annabelle, while his father is claimed to be a powerful Wizard. Being the baby of the family was only worsened when it appeared his body would not grow past that of a twelve year old boy.

This oddity has set him apart from the rest of his family, and although he has many useful skills Annabelle has found it impossible to place a twelve year old anywhere and have them be taken seriously. It suits Oreon just fine, as it gives him more time for books.

He has taken up subterfuge when he can, but he mostly stays inside the castle to spy on visitors and expand his knowledge.

RP Color: #1c1f33
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate

Ethan

Postby Sarah » 01/12/2018 6:49 PM

"Simple Creatures, Big Dreams"

N O T E S
        Agender (He/Him)
        Custom Fairyfloss Kuhna
        Half Demon, Half Fae
        Makes deals and turns them sour

D E S C R I P T I O N

Enchanting, beautiful, elegant, feminine. Ethan is short, androgynous, and charming. His hair is short and naturally pink. His eyes sometimes shift colors, but tend to rest at a candyfloss pink color. Everything about him seems colorful really.

Beneath his bewitching looks is something sinister. Darkness settles inside of him like a snake ready to strike. The mask he wears rarely breaks, and when he takes it off his victims know nothing but fear.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

The only things Ethan doesn’t inherently want to destroy are other Fae, but he doesn’t play nice with anyone. Around Fae he is judgmental and rude. Around anything else he is downright murderous.

He does like to play with his victims. Sometimes he goes the whole nine yards; make it seem like they’re friends for life before he stabs them in as many places as he can as many times as he can. Typically, he makes their last few living days absolute Hell before killing them in spectacular fashion.

Asshole doesn’t begin to cover his long-term attitude. His temper is as short as a gnat, and he breaks everything he touches. Whether by design, or by some curse, despair and destruction follow him like a shadow. At his age, he’s learned to embrace his darkness.

H I S T O R Y

Ethan was born to a Demon and a Fae. His species is rare, but with some divine help his mother was impregnated and some time later he was born. The Fae world was not eager to accept him, but he spent his early years there anyway. Teaching him to control his darkness was paramount. Throughout his youngest years he was consumed by control or he suffered. The suffering only made his darkness angrier. Alongside meditation, routine, and pain he learned hate, and deceit, and bloodlust.

Eventually he could not be contained. The elders of the Fae wanted to kill him. Those creatures that had pounded ‘peace’ and ‘love’ into him sent their best killers. Before they reached him, they found his mother dead. He’d made a deal, her soul for his safety. That day his darkness rejoiced, and his world turned black as he rode the waves.

Evelon. He’d heard the name from his father. Thanks to his mother’s dying wish he had momentary access to anywhere in the universe. It was an easy choice to go to Evelon. Not only was the place cram packed with desperation, he was quite certain his father was there too.

RP Color: #bd0826
Sarah
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran

Donate