Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Toru

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:16 PM

Bred [Yuki x Joanna] - Restrictions: 5 breedings decreasing with each generation
Toru
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Ula

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:17 PM

Bred [Yuki x Joanna] - Restrictions: 5 breedings decreasing with each generation
Ula
Vines, Mudpaw
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Cassandros

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:17 PM

Bred [Ricktaven x Hestia]
Cassandros
No Restrictions
Warrior, Hearts, Psi-Eye

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Ketaki

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:18 PM

Bred [Murphy x Aranka] - Daughter of Meringue
Ketaki
Doberman, Appaloosa, Coontail

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:18 PM

Lucius x Noah

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:19 PM

Coviell x Nation

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/25/2018 1:34 AM

Khazriel x Nocturne
Backsplash, Coontail, Sunbear

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 1:45 AM

Elli x Fleur

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Alistair

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/30/2018 2:00 AM

.:Alistair:.
   |Al-iss-stare|
   Male; Females only
   [Lucain]
   Lineage: Custom
Character Images: None
  Lifemate: Available
  Trade Status: Unavailable
  Additions Needed: N/A

Alignment: N/A Diet: Omnivore
       Height: 7'1.5" Length: 7'7" Weight: 134kg
   Alistair was a soldier with the Imperial guard, until his squad was attacked and almost wiped out by a Purine ambush. With his friends dying around him, Alistair flew into a feral berserking rage and slew their attackers with no remorse. Upon discovery, he was blamed for the deaths of several of his own men as he had attacked them in his blind rage, believing them to be more Purine soldiers. He was given a dishonourable discharge, forfeiting the army pension and rights he had been working for since joining up ten years prior.
Nowadays Alistair works as a guard-for-hire, travelling with whoever is paying and keeping them safe. Bandits have learned to fear tales of his swordsmanship and lack of care for honourable combat, and although he comes with a reputation for being rough he has never had a client who was not safely delivered to the end of their contracted journey.
Currently, Alistair has been hired on an indefinite basis by a young woman he considered little better than a child until she matched him in a fierce shouting match which saw them both banned from the bar she found him in. He is contracted to assist and guard her as she travels and explores various ruins, and although he will never cease grumbling about it she pays top rates compared to his previous clients.

Notes
   Element: Earth/Dark
   STATS:
        Offense: 10
        Defense: 6
        Precision: 6
        Endurance: 11
        Speed: 8
        Fame: 10
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Marking Traits- Fearless, Mountain Dweller
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveler
   -Healing Traits- Antivenin (Suction), First Aid
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- Blunt, Brawler, Cynic, Defensive, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Hard-Headed, Inner Discipline, Loyal, Opinionated, Perceptive, Reserved, Rude, Stoic, Traumatized
   -Physical Traits- Climber, Hulking Figure (L), Human Form, Human Speech, Iron Reminder (Dog Tags), Keen Hearing, Keen Scent, Keen Vision, Pain Resistant
   -Social Traits- Defender (Zora), Homeless (Guard for Hire), Independent, Ex-Military Man, Tracker, Weapon Expert (Sword)
   Battle Traits: Shade, Earthquake Stomp, Fissure, Burst Spin, Bull Rush, Lunge (Species traits: Spiked Body) (Marking traits: o)
   RP Color: #008000

Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Zora
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
No plot yet.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> The Lone Saloon - 2 Posts
   --> Adoption Agency Request - 1 Post
   --> The Lone Saloon Submission - 1 Post
   --> Huntsman's Hall Purchase - 1 Post

General Notes
The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
This example is one with a characteristic belly mark that often shows up sometimes. The Common Lucain is the most widely distributed of the breeds and can be seen often as a starter pet for any new Lucain breeder. They are often paired with a specific other breed of Lucain, so that the pups will retain only that specific trait and not mix.
A water-loving breed as well, the Striped Lucain are a hardy species who normally never back down from a fight, whether the odds are in their favor or not. They are especially trained to protect their masters because of their nature, as well.
Also possessing lots of stamina, the Appaloosa Lucain is hardly ever tame. They roam free throughout the mountainous wilderness in search of ever-moving prey in small packs, usually from 2-5 Lucain.
We're not exactly sure whether this is an actual minimark or the aftermath of the Lucain's latest meal.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/14/2018 12:37 PM

Unnamed
Custom
Dingo/Giraffe/Carnivore

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/14/2018 12:47 PM

Unnamed
Custom
Drizzle/Scalebelly/Psi-Eye/X

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Zora

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/14/2018 2:11 PM

.:Zora:.
   |Zor-ah|
   Female; Males only
   [Werecain/Battlefield]
   Lineage: N/A

Alignment: N/A Diet: Omnivore
       Height: 5'4" Length: 5'8" Weight: 76kg
   Zora was born into a family of archaeologists in a time where females of her kind were not allowed to do much more than read and keep house. Her father and brothers found fame and fortune while little Zora stayed at home and helped her mother, listening to the tales they brought back with curiosity and excitement. Upon the death of her mother, her father took it upon himself to teach her the ways of the world as he had taught her brothers, defying their tribe's customs and ultimately exiling the family for his behaviour, paying for his crime with his life. Zora and her brothers have gone their separate ways, but their relationship is still warm and familial and they meet up every so often to exchange news and discoveries.
Zora is independent, but has found it a disadvantage to travel alone, with her gender leading people to believe she is an easy target. Though she can handle herself, she has grown tired of constantly having to fight or run instead of dedicating her time to her discoveries, and so has sought the services of a well-known sellsword, though it took a shouting match that saw them both banned from the bar she found him in to convince him to take her contract.
She now travels with Alistair, and though the two rarely see eye-to-eye she enjoys his rude and snarky comments and lack of manners, having grown weary of people and their fake attitudes.

Notes
   Element: ELEMENT
   STATS:
        Offense: 0
        Defense: 0
        Precision: 0
        Endurance: 0
        Speed: 0
        Fame: 0
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Human Speech
   -Color Traits- Adaptable
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveller
   -Healing Traits- First Aid, Herbalist
   -Magic Traits- Aftersight (Relics)
   -Personality Traits- Explorer, Focused, Hard-Headed, Intellectual, Look It Up, Loyal, Perceptive, Reserved, Wanderlust, Well-Mannered
   -Physical Traits- Climber, Human Form
   -Social Traits- Heretic (Tribal Role), Homeless (Exiled), Independent, Lost Secrets (Archaeologist), Protected (Alistair)
   Battle Traits: Entangling Roots, Fissure, Entrenched Roots, Health Recovery, Lunge, Puncture (Species traits: Powerful Jaws, Spiked Body) (Color traits: Rousing Speech))
   RP Color: #004000

Roleplays
   Lost and Found
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Alistair
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
No plot yet.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> The Lone Saloon - 2 Posts

--> The Lone Saloon - 1 Post
General Notes
Werecain can be found in the forests of Roraldi. Legend tells of people that were bitten by cursed Lucain and became beasts themselves. While it is not scientifically proven, none can deny the existence of this canine cousin to the Lucain. They are highly intelligent and live in tribes possessing strict social ranking that is adhered to under strict penalty. The markings on its fur are painted on with dyes from plants and are attributed to rank; those of the highest possess the most intricate.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Misha

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/14/2018 6:57 PM

.:Misha:.
   |Mee-shah|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Lucain]
   Lineage: Lord Baal x Radenisk
  Lifemate: Available
  Trade Status: Unavailable
  Additions Needed: None

Alignment: HERE Diet: HERE
       Height: HEIGHT Length: LENGTH Weight: WEIGHT
   TEXT

Notes
   Element: ELEMENT
   STATS:
        Offense: 0
        Defense: 0
        Precision: 0
        Endurance: 0
        Speed: 0
        Fame: 0
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Marking Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- o
   -Healing Traits- o
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- o
   -Physical Traits- o
   -Social Traits- o
   Battle Traits: o (Species traits: o) (Marking traits: o)
   RP Color: ColorCode

Roleplays
   [url]No plot yet[/url]
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
None yet

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> Advent Calendar 2021 - 1 Post

General Notes
The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
Born for the cold winter wastelands where life barely thrives, the thick pelt of the Malamute Lucain is designed especially to keep the cold out. However, when moved to warmer climates, they often shed off several layers of their fur to accomodate. They are very loyal and are a hard-working bunch, able to pull things twice their size.
A water-loving breed as well, the Striped Lucain are a hardy species who normally never back down from a fight, whether the odds are in their favor or not. They are especially trained to protect their masters because of their nature, as well.
Obsessed with the stars and the workings of the celestial bodies, Eclipse Lucain prefer to spend their days sleeping and their nights studying the night sky. During inclement weather, they stay indoors and read books on astrology and astronomy.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:50 AM

Image[Gabriel x Lloyd]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:51 AM

Image[Gabriel x Lloyd]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext