Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:51 AM

Image [Marcus x Ester]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Unnamed

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:51 AM

Image [Unnamed x Tennessee]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Nyxia

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:53 AM

.: Nyxia :.
|Nick-see-ah|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Fairy head, Butterfly Wings, Slicer Tail, Banded (orange), Celestial (black), Spotted (white)

Restrictions: None

Alignment: True Neutral
Element: Air/Light
Size: L
Diet: Insectivore/Nectarivore
Level: 5
Explored: Roraldi Forests
Offense: 12
Defense: 7
Precision: 13 (+2 Roraldi Forests Bonus)
Endurance: 14
Speed: 13
Fame: 11
Species Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic, (Battle) Wing Buffet, Wingstorm
Markings Traits: (Passive) Extended Life Span, Intellectual

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation) Forest Dweller, Jungle Dweller
(Battle) Toxin, Lunge, Flyby Attack, Pyro, Ray, Sparkling Radiance
(Healing) Antivenin (with plants), Bone Mender, Herbalist, Medical Macguyver
(Magic) Create Illusion, Lifesense, Naturally Magical, Potion Brewer, Witchlight
(Personality) Green Thumb, Inner Discipline, Loyal, Optimist, Reserved
(Physical) Antennal Tapping, Body Pouch, Graceful, Human Speech (is studying many languages), Keen Scent (flowers only - can identify flowers from a distance by their aroma), Luminescent (bioluminescence - mainly used as a mating signal, can be willed on or off,) Night Vision, Photoresistant, Prehensile Tail (cutting only), Tree Climber
(Social) Apprentice (learning languages from Rhiannon), Call Of The Wild, Fae Blood, Friend of Nature (on land only), Independent, Lost Secrets, Scavenger (can find food in the wild), Silent Shadow, Sisigwad, Tracker

Side notes: Lives near Rhiannon and Erinn
Previous Offspring: Reyson/Nyxia - X, X; Shul/Nyxia - Kenta, Hinata; Charlise/Nyxia - X, X
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Lives in the forest around Idalani Falls. Nyxia loves the air, and spends as much time as she can in it, feeding from the giant flowers that grow in the treetops. She can communicate with both animals and plants in her treetop region, and very little interests her outside the canopy (except the sky). She is studying ancient languages under Rhiannon with Erinn. When she is alone, she studies plants which can be used to cure poisons, and the poisonous plants themselves. She makes antivenin potions which she stores in crystal bottles she hollows out herself - she finds the crystals in the caves that can be found behind the falls themselves, which Rhiannon supplies her with. She has a few basic magic skills, mainly elemental, illusion, and harmless useful magic. She can be a little ditzy, but she is kind and gentle, and will help all who need it. She lives in the moment, and takes "forgive and forget" to an entirely new level - she focuses on the present.

Info: Fairy Paragons are by definition 'wild and free'. Soaring through the air effortlessly, these creatures have migratory patterns similar to birds, traveling thousands of miles at a time in small groups, with barely any time to rest. Because of this, their wings can sometimes become strong enough to knock over large foes with gusts of wind.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Lyssaneth

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:54 AM

.: Lyssaneth:.
|Liss-ah-neh-th Deh Lah Mort|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Grim head, Butterfly Wings, Slicer Tail, Ivy (grey), Sambava (black).

Restrictions: None.

Alignment:
Element: Dark
Size: H
Diet: Animavore/Carnivore
Level: 7
Explored: Breeding Area, Sekudui Farmlands
Offense: 16
Defense: 11
Precision: 11
Endurance: 27
Speed: 15
Fame: 13
Species Traits: (Passive) Fearless, Keen Hearing, Night Vision (Battle) Miasma, Stubborn Ferocity
Markings Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic (Battle) Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son, Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes: Lifemated to Byron Keats
Previous Offspring: Girolamo/Lyssaneth - Jessica, X; Felharrow/Lyssaneth - Nythos, Faelyn
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Lyssaneth was raised by her mother and grandmother (whom she is named after), in a village which fears Grims as harbringers of doom. It didn't help that her birth co-incided with the worst famine the village had ever experienced. Though the villagers generally just kept away from her, a good number of them have been blatently nasty towards her. Due to this, she is very under-confident and overly apologetic, and her humbleness is overwhelming. She is sweet and gentle, but avoids contact as much as possible for fear of being hurt again. Her Grim comes from her father.

Info:  Said to have come back from the dead, Grim Paragons have no fear of death whatsoever. They are a resilient species that make great warriors, and can spew forth poisonous fumes stored in their bodies to harm it's opponents. Their eyes are also expecially adapted to seeing in the night, when they are more active. Their hollow skulls trap sound and magnify it so that they can hear things a mile away.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Rhiannon De La Pascale

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:55 AM

.: Rhiannon:.
|Ree-ann-on Duh Lah Pass-cah-l|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Sailfin head, Webbed Tail, Lizard Legs (darkest blue), Muddy (middle blue), Mystwalker (white).

Element: Ice/Water
Diet: Filter Feeder/Ninguivore
Level: 1
Explored: 0
Offense: 8
Defense: 4
Precision: 5
Endurance: 13
Speed: 8
Fame: 5
Species Traits: (Passive) Dash, Disciplined (Battle) Powerful Jaws, Stoneblood
Markings Traits: (Passive) Tree Climber, Swamp Dweller (Battle) Extended Claws

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation) Cold Adaption, Lake Dweller, Forest Dweller
(Battle) Guerrila Fighter, Subdueing Strike, Puncture, Lunge, Healer's Touch, Tough Hide
(Healing) Herbalist (aquatic only), Bone Mender, Life Transfer
(Magic) Elemental Manipulation, Naturally Magical, Potion Brewer, Weather Warper, Witchlight
(Personality) Charismatic, Green Thumb (aquatic), Intellectual, Perceptive, Reserved, Sticky Fingers (investigative)
(Physical) Body Pouch, Breath Holder, Contortionist, Graceful, Human Speech (studied most languages), Hydrodynamic, Luminescent (bioluminescence, can be willed on or off - generally used as a mating signal), Night Vision (particularly underwater), Photoresistant, Prehensile Tail, Extended Lifespan
(Social) Artist (ice/flower sculptures), Call Of The Wild, Elemental Blood, Friend Of Nature (aquatic), Independent, Legendary Tracker, Master Chef, Scavenger, Silent Shadow (underwater only), Teacher (languages to Nyxia and Erinn), Lost Secrets

Side notes: Lives near Nyxia and Erinn
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Lives on the edge of the falls in Idalani Falls. Living a semi-aquatic lifestyle, Rhiannon spends her days either tending her aquatic plant garden, training her magic skills, communicating with the aquatic life, or teaching ancient languages to Nyxia and Erinn. She is wise, and sometimes crabby, but on the whole she is as helpful as needed. She is proud of her knowledge, and won't tolerate disrespect. When it is cold enough, she uses her claws to make highly detailed ice-sculptures, which she uses to furnish the cave she lives in behind the falls, just under it's lip. She is highly disinterested in anything outside the water (except her friends) and anything modern - she focuses on the past.

Info: A territorial creature, Sailfins use the characteristic 'sails' to communicate their feelings to others from far distances. When not agiatated or excited, they will relax these sails. While not as large as many other Paragon, Sailfins can make great mounts as they obey orders quite well and feel a sense of duty towards others. Because they work so well with humans, many cities often use them for police force mounts instead of automobiles, as they can adapt to harsh situations that cars normally cannot. Their bodies are made for power and speed, quite they often use to protect others from creatures much larger than themselves. They also possess thick blood which helps them heal faster should they lose a limb or two.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Erinn

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:56 AM

.: Erinn :.
|Eh-rin|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Placid Head, Ecliptic Wings, Feathered Tail, Ancient (teal), Mystwalker (aquamarine), Splotched (mint green).

Element: Light/Earth
Size: M
Diet: Herbivore/Fungivore
Level: 8
Explored: Breeding Area
Offense: 14
Defense: 10
Precision: 13
Endurance: 17
Speed: 15
Fame: 14
Species Traits: (Passive)Disciplined, Evasive (Battle) Augment Healing, Healing Touch
Markings Traits: (Passive) Extended Life Span, Aerodynamic (Battle) Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation) Forest Dweller, Jungle Dweller
(Battle) Poison Immunity, Lunge, Aero, Bolstering Winds, Sparkling Radience, Ray
(Healing) Herbalist, Bone Mender, Medical MacGuyver, Life Transfer
(Magic) Create Illusion, Dream Weaver, Foresight, Lifesense, Naturally Magical, Potion Brewer (healing), Witchlight
(Personality) Green Thumb (Healing plants), Inner Discipline, Intellectual , Loyal, Pacifist, Reserved, Sticky Fingers (pharmaceutical herbs from gardens)
(Physical) Body Pouch, Graceful, Human Speech, Night Vision, Padded Paws, Photoresistant, Prehensile Tail, Thought-Speech, Tree Climber, Undetectable
(Social) Apprentice (learning languages from Rhiannon), Call Of The Wild, Celestial Blood, Fae Blood, Independent, Lost Secrets, Scavenger, Silent Shadow, Sisigwad, Track Cover, Tracker

Side notes: Lives near Nyxia and Rhiannon
Previous Offspring: Deus/Erinn - Ivaniel, X; Gareth/Erinn - X, X, X
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s): Human

Information: Lives in the forest around Idalani Falls. She enjoys learning in all its forms, and is currently studying ancient languages and codes under Rhiannon. She is able to communicate with the forest (both animals and plants) and lives with it in harmony, helping wherever she can. When she is alone, she uses her human form more than her 'gon form (opposeable thumbs for the win!) and practises all forms of divination (i.e. scrying, tarot cards etc.) as well as various magics - she focuses on the future. She is shy, but wise, and gentle in her actions. She also enjoys growing all kinds of plants, and is very knowledgeable about the medicinal ones, which she uses to make potions. Though she can fly, she focuses her attention on the area between the ground and the top of her head in 'gon form.

Info:  A rather fragile creature and barely the size of a full grown human, Placid Paragons were definitely not meant for fighting. Coexisting peacefully alongside pretty much any other creature, they will instantly run from a threat rather than fight back. Easily bonding to it's owner, the Placid Paragon will often bring 'gifts' like flowers or shiny trinkets it finds to it's master. They are also very nurturing and caring, seemingly gifted in the art of healing. Some have been known to resurrect a dearly-loved master from death with healing magic.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Lyra

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:57 AM

.: Lyra :.
|L-eye-rah|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Fairy Head, Butterfly Wings, Feathered Tail, Chaos (black).

Restrictions: Must never be called Pandora.

Element: Air/Dark
Diet:
Explored: Lamenolai
Defense: 3
Precision: 8
Endurance: 10
Speed: 9
Fame: 7
Species Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic (Battle) Wing Buffet, Wingstorm
Markings Traits: (Passive) Chaotic Mind

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical) Body Pouch
(Social)

Side notes:
Previous Offspring: Kozo/Pandora - X, X, X; Dagger/Pandora - X, X
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: A rocking chick with a bad attitude, Lyra frequents the bars in whatever town she happens to be in, looking for a gig - or a way to make money. There are lengths she won't stoop to, but petty theft, swindling and fixed gambling is right up her street. Tattooed from head to toe, she has a little companion spirit that follows her around - kind of a familiar, though this one chooses to do so of it's own free will. She can use minor illusion magics, and if she can't talk her way out of something, she can certainly fight her way out of it!

Info:

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Jessica

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:58 AM

.: Jessica :.
|Jeh-sih-cah|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Lyssaneth x Girolamo}

Markings: Grim head, Razor Wings, Slicer Tail, Ivy (yellow), Lizard Legs (orange), Muddy (orange).

Restrictions: Don't overbreed.

Element:
Diet: Animavore/Carnivore
Offense: 10
Defense: 5
Precision: 5
Speed: 5
Species Traits: (Passive) Fearless, Keen Hearing, Night Vision (Battle) Miasma, Stubborn Ferocity
Markings Traits: (Passive) Tree Climber, Swamp Dweller, Aerodynamic (Battle) Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son, Extended Claws, Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info:  Said to have come back from the dead, Grim Paragons have no fear of death whatsoever. They are a resilient species that make great warriors, and can spew forth poisonous fumes stored in their bodies to harm it's opponents. Their eyes are also expecially adapted to seeing in the night, when they are more active. Their hollow skulls trap sound and magnify it so that they can hear things a mile away.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Shul

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:58 AM

.: Shul :.
|Sh-oo-l|
-Paragon; Male-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Nago head, Angel Wings, Feathered Tail, Sambava (claret), Mystwalker (blood).

Alignment:
Element:
Diet: Carnivore
Level: 3
Explored: Breeding Area
Offense: 10
Precision: 10
Speed: 11
Fame: 8
Species Traits: (Passive) Dash, Forest Dweller (Battle) First Initiative
Markings Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic (Battle) Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Previous Offspring: Shul/Nyxia - Kenta, Hinata
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info: Preferring to live among misty bamboo forests, the Nago is slightly smaller than it's cousins and is very hard to spot amongst it's natural environment. If seen, people believe that you will recieve ten years of good luck, though these creatures are extremely fast and thus also makes them hard to spot. Most rely on a herbivorous diet, eating the shoots of bamboo plants and lotus that grows in hidden ponds. When in the company of others, they are shy but polite most of the time and will not resort to violence unless necessary.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Salazar

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 8:59 AM

.: Salazar :.
|Sah-lah-zar|
-Paragon; Male-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Ambia Head, Ecliptic Wings, Feathered Tail, Ivy (green), Mystwalker (Black), Predator (dark grey)

Alignment:
Element:
Diet: Omnivore
Offense: 6
Defense: 5
Precision: 8
Species Traits: (Passive) Graceful, Inner Discipline (Battle) Deepening Darkness
Markings Traits: (Passive) Animalistic Nature, Aerodynamic (Battle) Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son, Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info: The Ambia Paragon has always been revered in history as a symbol of power and grace, associated with the changing of seasons. The Ambia species are regal and disciplined, able to train for years in a single practice to near perfection. For this reason, they are also masters over the elemental powers that are gifted to them at birth; Ambia hatchlings are born without any power at birth. Elder Ambia Paragon who are chosen to watch over the hatchling bestow their power to the child and ultimately lose their own.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Gina

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:00 AM

.: Gina :.
|J-ee-nah|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Ambia head, Angel Wings, Feathered Tail, Chaos (gradient pink - purple), Flames (gradient pink - white), Panda (wine).

Alignment:
Element:
Level: 4
Explored: Idalani Falls
Offense: 9
Defense: 8
Speed: 14 (+2 Idalani Falls Bonus)
Fame: 10
Species Traits: (Passive) Graceful, Inner Discipline (Battle) Sparkling Radiance
Markings Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic, Chaotic Mind (Battle) Wing Buffet, Flame Resistant

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Previous Offspring: Satoshi/Teiko - X, X, X
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s): Human:

Information:

Info: The Ambia Paragon has always been revered in history as a symbol of power and grace, associated with the changing of seasons. The Ambia species are regal and disciplined, able to train for years in a single practice to near perfection. For this reason, they are also masters over the elemental powers that are gifted to them at birth; Ambia hatchlings are born without any power at birth. Elder Ambia Paragon who are chosen to watch over the hatchling bestow their power to the child and ultimately lose their own.

Previous posts: Advent Calendar 2021 - 1 Post

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Ivaniel

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:00 AM

.: Ivaniel :.
|Ee-van-yul|
-Paragon; Male-
{Lineage - Erinn x Deus}

Markings: Ambia Head, Ecliptic Wings, RazorTail, Muddy (Turquoise), Mystwalker (Cobalt), Splotched (Dark Blue)

Alignment:
Element:
Level: 3
Precision: 10
Endurance: 12
Speed: 10
Fame: 9
Species Traits: (Passive) Graceful, Inner Discipline (Battle) Sparkling Radiance
Markings Traits: (Passive) Swamp Dweller, Aerodynamic (Battle) Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes: Nicknamed 'Ivan' (eye-van).
Previous Offspring: Arthur/Ivaniel - Cousteau, Merriweather, X
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Ivaniel is a bit of a vigilante; he lives in the more isolated area of the city, where the rich are very rich, the poor are very poor, crime is rife and the authorities just don't care. Due to this, he patrols nightly looking out for the odd innocent bystander caught up in the mix. Trouble seems to follow him everywhere, mostly because he just can't help sticking his nose in everything (though he's never afraid to help someone he deems innocent).

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Grigory

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:01 AM

.: Grigory :.
|Gr-ee-gor-ee|
-Paragon; Male-
{Lineage - Custom}

Markings: Rockbeak Head, Void Wings, Scorpion Tail, Striped (Black), Tail Band (Coal)

Element:
Diet:
Level: 5
Offense: 12
Defense: 8
Endurance: 14
Speed: 12 (+2 Idalani Falls Bonus)
Species Traits: (Passive) Altitude Adaptation, Mountain Dweller (Battle) Powerful Jaws
Markings Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic (Battle) Wing Buffet, Toxin

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s): Human:

Information: Grigory speaks with a russian accent and has a human form.

Info: Possessing lighter bones than other Paragon, the Rockbeaks make their nests on the side of cliffs leading to the sea, where they shovel out vast amounts of rock from the cliffside in order to make room for their nests. With their specially adapted claws, they can cling in a fully vertical manner as they work and can catch slippery fish with ease. It's skull is rounded in the front, giving it the characteristic 'beak', which acts as a scoop as well as a hollow chamber, which it uses to make almost bird-like calls. Rockbeaks are very friendly if not a bit wary and enjoy keeping things tidy, such as their cliff nests or their master's homes.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Aranwen

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:02 AM

.: Aranwen :.
|Ah-rah-n-weh-n|
-Paragon; Female-
{Lineage - Landr x Avani}

Markings: Placid Head, Ecliptic Wings, Belly (Claret), Ivy (Mint), Flames (Mint)

Element:
Size: M
Diet:
Offense: 7
Defense: 3
Precision: 6
Species Traits: (Passive) Evasive, Inner Discipline (Battle) Augment Healing, Healing Touch
Markings Traits: (Passive) Aerodynamic (Battle) Flame Resistant, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son, Wing Buffet

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info: A rather fragile creature and barely the size of a full grown human, Placid Paragons were definitely not meant for fighting. Coexisting peacefully alongside pretty much any other creature, they will instantly run from a threat rather than fight back. Easily bonding to it's owner, the Placid Paragon will often bring 'gifts' like flowers or shiny trinkets it finds to it's master. They are also very nurturing and caring, seemingly gifted in the art of healing. Some have been known to resurrect a dearly-loved master from death with healing magic.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Kenta

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:02 AM

Kenta
Shul x Nyxia
Celestial, Mystwalker, Banded

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext