Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Candi

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 1:38 PM

.: Candi :.
|Cah-n-dee|
-Lucain; Female-
{Lineage - None}

Markings: Feyline (blue), Giraffe (dark pink), Mudpaw (cyan), Sunbear (fuscia)

Restrictions: None.

Alignment:
Element:
Size: M
Diet: Carnivore
Level: 1
Explored: 0
Offense: 9
Defense: 5
Precision: 7
Endurance: 13
Speed: 8
Fame: 10
Species Traits: (Battle) Spiked Body
Markings Traits: None

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Art: http://imageshack.us/a/img443/2369/toxxicrenegadeangel1.png

Info: A rare coloration, the Feyline pattern can only be found on female Lucain! Feyline Lucain are said to be the most mysterious and whimsical of the species, tending to stray far from the reaches of human civilization, though they too do make great house pets. They are gentle and are not easily provoked, never harming anyone unless out of serious self-defense. They also have the lightest skeletal builds, suggesting that these species may have been able to fly in the earlier ages of the world...A species of plains-dwelling canines, the Giraffe Lucain have evolved teeth that allow them an omnivorous lifestyle. As well, their physiology is slightly different, possessing longer, more elegant necks and legs much in the way of Yonyuu. Each Giraffe's pattern is individual to the Lucain, differentiating it from its peers.Mudpaw Lucain vary quite drastically in disposition. Either they are completely serious and stoic or immensely passionate and expressive in whatever they do. At times, they can switch from one to the other as easily as blinking. As well, special oils in their paws help their pawpads free of suction, which helps them to 'dash over swampy or semi-liquid surfaces much easier than most and they never get stuck in thick puddles of mud.Lucain with this minimark are often laid-back and easygoing. They love to bask in the sun! The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Celestus

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 1:56 PM

.: Celestus :.
|Seh-leh-st-uh-s|
-Lucain; Male-
{Lineage - Zahir x Lusia}

Markings: Celestial (aquamarine), Ancient (teal)

Restrictions: Incest is only permissable for plot breedings.

Alignment:
Element:
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 11
Markings Traits: (Passive) Independent, Jungle Dweller (Battle) Powerful Jaws

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info: Known to have existed around the time of the ancient civiliation that was destroyed long ago, these Lucain were genetically created along with the Ancient Kuhnas so that they could have another chance. They are always cool in stressful situations and communicate easily with other Lucain. Both majestic and whimsical, the Lucain of the Celestial breed are wise and reserved, their starry pelts blending smoothly against a clear night sky. They expend their energies wisely, taking care not to waste it on anything, and their ever growing knowledge is gained through insight and observation. They also seem to possess the longest life of any Lucain breed. The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Tohru

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 1:56 PM

.: Tohru :.
|Toh-roo|
-Lucain; Female-
{Lineage - None}

Markings: Doberman (white), Split (lilac/butterscotch), Eclipse (lilac/white), Socks (lilac)

Alignment:
Element:
Level: 3
Offense: 11
Defense: 7
Precision: 9
Endurance: 15
Speed: 10
Fame: 12
Markings Traits: (Passive) Night Vision, Chaotic Mind

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Previous Offspring: Tohru x Wisteria - Dion, Giulietta, X, X
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Aside from their brute strength, Doberman Lucain are a proud race of graceful domestics. They are both intelligent and compassionate as well as fiercely loyal and protective; their reputations as home guardians is widely known. It is said the first king of Lambastia did not set stone statues of gargoyles outside his castle, but instead figures of his three loyal Doberman Lucain sentinels. According to their name, not only is the Split Lucain pelt split in two, most often have dual personalities as well. They are often incapable of making a sure decision and sometimes quarrel within themselves over small things; they also change moods rather quickly as well. Split Lucain also are very unique characters and have alot to say about themselves. Obsessed with the stars and the workings of the celestial bodies, Eclipse Lucain prefer to spend their days sleeping and their nights studying the night sky. During inclement weather, they stay indoors and read books on astrology and astronomy. Most Lucain with the Socks marking are both playful and careful at the same time, enjoying things but at a safe pace. A select few are known to be a bit clumsy. The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.

Info:

Breeding with Pepper 30/12/2020 - 19 Posts

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Dinah

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 1:57 PM

.: Dinah :.
|D-ai-nah|
-Lucain; Female-
{Lineage - None}

Markings: Appaloosa (green), Doberman (white), Shepherd (green), Kohl (green)

Alignment:
Element: Earth
Markings Traits: (Passive) Mountain Dweller

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Also possessing lots of stamina, the Appaloosa Lucain is hardly ever tame. They roam free throughout the mountainous wilderness in search of ever-moving prey in small packs, usually from 2-5 Lucain. Aside from their brute strength, Doberman Lucain are a proud race of graceful domestics. They are both intelligent and compassionate as well as fiercely loyal and protective; their reputations as home guardians is widely known. It is said the first king of Lambastia did not set stone statues of gargoyles outside his castle, but instead figures of his three loyal Doberman Lucain sentinels. These lucain are highly intelligent and protective of their family. Trainers are advised to be consistent with this breed since they are adept at sensing weakness and won't hesitate to manipulate an owner into giving them scraps from the table, letting them into bed, and asserting dominance over their trainer in underhanded ways. Because of their immense loyalty however, many Shepherds are celebrated throughout history as some of the most notable canine partners for important figureheads. Ever the manipulative bunch, Lucain sporting the Kohl marking have a flair for the dramatic. Many times you'll find yourself tricked by their ability to talk around others, acting just as well as they can breathe. The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.

Info:

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Vanyana

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 1:58 PM

.: Vanyana :.
|Van-yah-nah|
-Lucain; Female-
{Lineage - Xenophon x Merrith}

Markings: Jacket Fox (white), Striped (yellow), Spade (yellow).

Restrictions: Don't go crazy with breeding.

Alignment:
Element: Earth
Markings Traits: (Passive) Mountain Dweller

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info: The Jacket Fox breed is born for speed and cunning. Rarely seen outside the cover of the forests and woods they inhabit, they rarely come in contact with humans if they are wild. If tame, they are very mischievious and should be kept outside so they don't break or steal anything. A water-loving breed as well, the Striped Lucain are a hardy species who normally never back down from a fight, whether the odds are in their favor or not. They are especially trained to protect their masters because of their nature, as well. Those with the Spade minimark are daring, loving to take risky chances whenever they can. They are also a highly competitive bunch and can be sore losers at times. The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Cvesanka

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 1:59 PM

.:Cvesanka:.
   |S-veh-sah-n-kah|
   Female; Males Only
   [Lucain]
   Lineage: Lord Baal x Myxed
Character Images: None
  Lifemate: Unavailable
  Trade Status: Tentative
  Additions Needed: None

Alignment: N/A Diet: Omnivore/Ninguivore
       Height: 5'8" Length: 5'7" Weight: 70kg
   Cold, harsh and reserved; prefers to keep to herself at all times. Authoritarian and cool-tempered, intelligent and resentful. Bitter. Goes by Sanka, as she has been ridiculed for her unusual full name.
   H I S T O R Y
   Descended from a long line of magic users, Cvesanka is everything they wanted her to be - and also everything they didn't. Years of being forcibly corrected and berated for her individuality made her hard, and now she treats the world as her enemy, facing it down with little more than a raised eyebrow.
   Her family have disowned her, after she quite literally burned the bridge that led to them when she left, swearing never to return. Her world is cold, her heart colder, and she has resolved never to let anything or anyone break it.

Notes
   Element: Ice
   STATS:
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Marking Traits- Extended Life Span, Inner Discipline
   -Acclimation Traits- o
   -Healing Traits- o
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- o
   -Physical Traits- o
   -Social Traits- o
   Battle Traits: o (Species traits: Spiked Body) (Marking traits: o)
   RP Color: #80BFFF

Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
Cvesanka, after receiving a mysterious flier in the mail, has travelled to the lonely expanse of snow and ice it described to seek knowledge about the area and why she has been summoned there.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> None - Post Count

General Notes
The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
Known to have existed around the time of the ancient civiliation that was destroyed long ago, these Lucain were genetically created along with the Ancient Kuhnas so that they could have another chance. They are always cool in stressful situations and communicate easily with other Lucain.
Baal's favorite type of fur pattern, the Mudbellies are not afraid to get dirty since they already look like it! Some scientists say this is a fairly new breed, branching off from the Splotched gene. They also are highly loyal and enjoy guarding their owners from all harm. Some have been known to sacrifice their own lives for a truly loved master.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Kaine

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:00 PM

.: Kaine :.
|Kay-n|
-Lucain; Male-
{Lineage - Luca x Roux}

Markings: Striped (crimson), Vines (silver), Spade (silver)

Alignment:
Element:
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 11
Markings Traits: (Passive) Fearless (Battle) Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information:

Info: The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Dylana

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:00 PM

.: Dylana :.
|D-eye-lah-nah|
-Lucain; Female-
{Lineage - Lord Baal x Khelse}

Markings: Ancient (turquoise), Doberman (tan), Psi-eye (white), X (turquoise)

Restrictions: No Restrictions.

Alignment:
Element:
Markings Traits: (Passive) Extended Life Span, Perceptive, Pure Soul (Battle) Blindsense

Personal Traits:
(Acclimation)
(Battle)
(Healing)
(Magic)
(Personality)
(Physical)
(Social)

Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Other form(s):

Information: Known to have existed around the time of the ancient civiliation that was destroyed long ago, these Lucain were genetically created along with the Ancient Kuhnas so that they could have another chance. They are always cool in stressful situations and communicate easily with other Lucain. Aside from their brute strength, Doberman Lucain are a proud race of graceful domestics. They are both intelligent and compassionate as well as fiercely loyal and protective; their reputations as home guardians is widely known. It is said the first king of Lambastia did not set stone statues of gargoyles outside his castle, but instead figures of his three loyal Doberman Lucain sentinels. Lucain with the Psi-Eye marking are proved to be often withdrawn and quiet, watching the world passively. They are extremely knowledgeable and love to research, study, and calculate. Believed to actually be psychic, these Lucain usually never show off their powers to others but their own species. They are also quite peaceful and don't like to fight all that much. Striving to keep their souls pure, Lucain with the X minimark are easily distinguished from others by their strength of will and innocence of mind. Trying to tempt one of these Lucain to do an act of evil is just as fruitless as trying to douse the flames of a Fellox. The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues. The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.

Info:

Stormy Weather

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Nisha

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:04 PM

Araphena x Lysis

NISHA (निशा): Hindi name meaning "night."

http://www.20000-names.com/night_names.htm

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Giulietta

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:05 PM

Split, Splotched, Masked, Psi-Eye
Tohru x Wisteria
Giulietta

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Dion

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:05 PM

Doberman, Sundancer, Eclipse
Tohru x Wisteria
Dion

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Victor

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:06 PM

Freckled, Leopard, Appaloosa, Sunbear
Alexander x Donovan
Victor

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Morgana

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:07 PM

Freckled, Hyena, Socks
Alexander x Donovan
Morgana

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

William

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:07 PM

Belly, Warrior
Nabath x Shyver
William
Brother to Laika (same litter)

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Coco

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/20/2018 2:08 PM

Coco - Orion x Aco - No restrictions - Hyena, Reaper, Socks
1 Post - Adoption Agency Request

Request post featured Coco claiming her prize after entering a competition - she thought she was winning a date with a handsome male, but in actual fact she won the male that she applied for, and he is now residing in her home whilst she figures out what to do.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext