Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Cvetka

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/02/2017 5:19 AM

.:Cvetka:.
   |Svet-kah|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Shielupe/Blossom]
   Lineage: N/A
Character Images: None

Alignment: N/A Diet: Carnivore
       Height: 3'10'' Length: 3'5'' Weight: 42kg
   Cvetka was originally a normal shielupe, roaming the mountains with her pack. She was the alpha, and her pack followed her every command.
After she and her pack were captured by trappers, they were taken to Lya Pointa Cathedral, where they were separated and used for demonic rituals. Cvetka was the only one to survive the bonding.
She forged an alliance of necessity with one of the ritualists, and together they hatched a plan to escape the cathedral in order to find the secret library of the order, so that they may learn how to prevent the order summoning a colossal demon that will destroy the world.

Notes
   Element: Ice/Dark
   STATS: (Calculated at end of each RP)
        Offense: 59 +2 (Baian Swamp Bonus)
        Defense: 83
        Precision: 34
        Endurance: 64
        Speed: 37
        Fame: 36
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Extended Life Span, Fearless
   -Color Traits- Herbalist
   -Acclimation Traits- Forest Dweller, Mountain Dweller
   -Healing Traits- Cellular Regeneration, Disease Immunity, Regenerate Limbs, Speedy Healer
   -Magic Traits- Shape-Shifter, Size Modifier, Spiritbond (Nim)
   -Personality Traits- Animalistic Nature, Blunt, Brawler, Focused, Inner Discipline,
Loyal, Perceptive

-Physical Traits- Climber, Contortionist, Dash, Extended Life Span, Half-Mortal (Demon Bond), Human Speech, Keen Hearing, Keen Scent, Keen Vision, Leaper, Pain Resistant, Thought-Speech (Nim Only)
   -Social Traits- Grid (Nim), Homeless, Hunted (The Order), Independent, Leader (Pack), Protected (Nim), Tracker
   Battle Traits: Frost, Bomber, Burst Spin, Lunge, Puncture, Sharp Senses (Species traits: Powerful Jaws, Rousing Speech) (Color traits: Mother Nature's Son))
   RP Color: #FF40FF

Roleplays
   Searching for Answers - 63/85 Posts
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Nim (Bonded), Alice, Moff
   Enemies -- The Order
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Cvetka has been bonded with a fragment of a demon soul by The Order, who are experimenting to ensure the survival of their leader during his attempt to bond with the Worldbreaker. Cvetka formed an alliance with Alice, who had also been bonded to a demon, in order to escape. They are currently regrouping in Baian Swamp after escaping through a portal, and are seeking the portal to the Great Library of The Order, so that they may discover how to prevent The Order from summoning the Worldbreaker.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> Biting Cold Indeed! - +2 Def/+3 End (Tuun Mountains Bonus) - 50 Posts
   --> Taming the Storm - +3 Def/+2 Off (Lya Pointa Cathedral Bonus) - 100 Posts

General Notes
A domestic species bred by ancient royalty, the Shielupe are a breed known for their companionship and loyalty. Many stories have been told of Shielupes bravely sacrificing themselves for their owners. Their bodies produce ribbons of plasma that are psychically linked to the individual animal and can be manipulated; it can grow, shrink, change shape, and become solid. The Shielupe uses this as a defensive weapon.
20 levels in a +3 Def/+2 Off will put me at 83 Def/59 Off. - 100 Posts in Lya Pointa Cathedral or Craiss Caverns - Will put me at 83 Def/59 Off/34 Pre/64 End/37 Spe/36 Fam
17 more levels in a +2 Off will put me at 100 Def/93 Off. - 85 Posts - Baian Swamp
All of that will put me at Level 48 - 100 Def (cap)/93 Off (cap)/50 Pre (cap)/81 End/54 Spe/40 Fam (cap)
Then
Whisper Forest - +3 Spe/+2 End - need 10 levels for 100 End = 84 Spe @ Level 58
Then
Idalani Falls - +2 Spe - need 8 levels for 100 Spe @ Level 66
All stats will be capped out @ 100 Def/93 Off/50 Pre/100 End/100 Spe/40 Fam @ Level 66

So

10 Levels in Tuun Mountains = 50 Posts
20 Levels in Lya Pointa or Craiss Caverns = 100 Posts
17 Levels in Baian Swamp = 85 Posts
10 Levels in Whisper Forest = 50 Posts
8 Levels in Idalani Falls = 40 Posts
Total = 325 Posts @ Level 66

Going by map, it'll be Lya Pointa -> Whisper Forest -> Baian Swamp -> Idalani Falls

Which will leave stats @:

Tuun Mountains - 50 posts/10 levels @ +2 Def/+3 End = 19 Def/23 Off/14 Pre/34 End/17 Spe/16 Fam
Lya Pointa - 100 posts/20 levels @ +3 Def/+2 Off = 79 Def/63 Off/34 Pre/64 End/37 Spe/36 Fam
Whisper Forest - 70 posts/14 levels @+3 Spe/+2 End = Problem; need def/off to cap first.

Solution: map hopping - portals.

Actual plot - Tuun Mountains = running wild, savage pack mentality, capture. - Complete
                   Lya Pointa = Change, ally, learning, escape. - Complete
                   Baian Swamp = Searching, discovery, knowledge. - In Progress
                   Whisper Forest = Hunting, survival, travel.
                   Idalani Falls = Sanctuary, planning, travel, help.
                   Lya Pointa = Confrontation, interference, resolution.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Nim

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/21/2017 5:28 PM

.:Nim:.
   |N-ih-m|
   Male; No Preference
   [Scribblen/Burnt]

Alignment: N/A Diet: Mentivore, Ignivore
       Height: 15cm Length: 40cm Weight: 28g
   Nim, though small, is a master of manipulation and always made sure that conditions in his world favoured him. Eventually, after eons of easy living, he became bored and dissatisfied with his world, which was relieved when he was rudely pulled from his easy existence during The Order's bonding ritual. With his soul fragmented and part of it bound to Cvetka's soul, he found himself in a new world -
one where his manipulative skills seem to be less effective, but at least it breaks the monotone of his former existence. As he cannot leave until Cvetka dies, he has vowed to protect her in order to prolong his presence in her world, though ultimately he does not care about her or her companions.

Notes
   Element: Fire/Dark
   STATS:
        Offense: 17 (+2 Baian Swamp Bonus)
        Defense: 8
        Precision: 10
        Endurance: 13
        Speed: 10
        Fame: 7
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Silent Shadow
   -Color Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- Heat Adaption, Mantle Dweller, Terrain Traveller
   -Healing Traits- Antivenin, Cellular Regeneration, Disease Immunity, Healer's Vision,
Life Transfer, Regenerate Limbs, Restore Senses, Resurrect, Speedy Healer

-Magic Traits- Aftersight, Artificier, Dispel Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Empath,
Lifesense, Naturally Magical (Demon), Phylactery (Cvetka, Anchored to his world), Puppeteer, Shadow Shift, Spiritbond (Cvetka), Summoner, Witchlight

-Personality Traits- Adaptable, Blunt, Charismatic, Dominant, Feigned Innocence,
Focused, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Inner Discipline, Malevolent, Mean 'Ol Jerk, Mischievous, Perceptive, Persuasive, Polygraph, Recognise Imposter, Smooth Talker, Snooty, Socially Adept, Sticky Fingers

-Physical Traits- Ancient One, Breath Holder, Contortionist, Dash, Diseased Touch, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Graceful, Hulking Figure, Human Speech, Immortal, Night Vision, Padded Paws,
Pain Resistant, Prehensile Tail, Spider Climb, Thought-Speech (Cvetka and other Demons), Undetectable

-Social Traits- Grid (Cvetka), Independent, Infernal Heritage (Demon), Lost Secrets,
Parasitic (Soulbond), Silent Shadow

Battle Traits: Life Drain, Dodge, Health Recovery, Lunge, Prevent Healing, Sharp Senses (Species traits: Go Ethereal) (Color traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro))
   RP Color: FF8000

Roleplays
   Searching For Answers
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Cvetka (Bonded), Alice, Moff
   Enemies -- The Order
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Nim's soul has been fragmented, with part of it bonded to Cvetka by The Order, who are experimenting to ensure the survival of their leader during his attempt to bond with the Worldbreaker. Cvetka formed an alliance with Alice, who had also been bonded to a demon, in order to escape. They are currently regrouping in Baian Swamp after escaping through a portal, and are seeking the portal to the Great Library of The Order, so that they may discover how to prevent The Order from summoning the Worldbreaker. Nim finds the whole situation amusing, but vowed to protect Cvetka as he does not wish to be banished back to his own world.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> None - Post count

General Notes
There are many mysteries surrounding the Scribblen and scientists still debate on the origins of this odd spirit. They are a difficult species to research, as they are mostly nonsensical and unlike other known creatures in that they defy logic. The most common assumption is that they are the result of a supernatural occurrence. Their haphazard appearance consists only of jumbles of lines akin to an artists’s scribble, hence their name. They leave behind emoticons scribbled in their wake.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Alice

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/21/2017 10:22 PM

.:Alice:.
   |Ah-Liss|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Albie/Purine]
Character Images: Human

Definition: From the Old French name Aalis, a short form of Adelais, itself a short form of the Germanic name Adalheidis, which was composed of the elements adal "noble" and heid "kind, sort, type". (Old French)
       Name Definition and Origin Info from: HERE and HERE
       Alignment: N/A Diet: Omnivore
       Height: 5' 4'' Length: 1.42m Weight: 67kg
   Alice was the mate of the leader of The Order, which was one of the reasons she was chosen to undergo the bonding ritual. Sadly, the loss of her child as it was sacrificed during one of the rituals caused her to hate her mate and The Order. She formed an alliance with Cvetka in order to escape, with the eventual intention of stopping The Order's plans.

Notes
   Element: Earth/Dark
   STATS: (Edited after RP Completed)
        Offense: 30
        Defense: 38
        Precision: 21
        Endurance: 23
        Speed: 17
        Fame: 16
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Mountain Dweller
   -Color Traits- Defender
   -Acclimation Traits- City Dweller
   -Healing Traits- Cellular Regeneration, Disease Immunity, First Aid, Herbalist,
Regenerate Limbs, Speedy Healer

-Magic Traits- Artifact User, Shape-Shifter, Spiritbond (Moff), Witchlight
   -Personality Traits- Change of Heart (The Order), Cynic, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Opinionated, Traumatized (Loss of child)
   -Physical Traits- Dash, Human Form, Human Speech, Immortal, Padded Paws,
Pain Sensitivity, Thought-Speech (Moff)

-Social Traits- Grid (Moff), Heretic (The Order), Homeless, Hunted (The Order),
Independent, Nemesis (Her Ex), Protected (Moff)

Battle Traits: Shade, Entangling Roots, Burst Spin, Dodge, Lunge, Puncture (Ritual Dagger) (Species traits: Snowshoes) (Color traits: o))
   RP Color: #0040FF

Roleplays
   Searching For Answers
Relations
   Mate -- The Order's Leader (Ex)
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Moff (Bonded), Cvetka, Nim
   Enemies -- The Order
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Alice has been bonded with a fragment of a demon soul by The Order, who are experimenting to ensure the survival of their leader during his attempt to bond with the Worldbreaker. She formed an alliance with Cvetka, who had also been bonded to a demon, in order to escape. They are currently regrouping in Baian Swamp after escaping through a portal, and are seeking the portal to the Great Library of The Order, so that they may discover how to prevent The Order from summoning the Worldbreaker.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> Taming the Storm - +3 Def/+2 Off (Lya Pointa Cathedral Bonus) - 63 Posts

General Notes
A carnivorous canine species, the Albie can be found in cool, high-altitude habitats, including The Tuun and Fe’gan mountain ranges. Albie are social creatures of which packs are lead by a single male. The heavy set of horns characteristic to the Albie are sported by both males and females, and are used for territorial dominance, hunting, and courtship purposes. They prey upon smaller herbivorous mammals and will use their horns to inflict trauma to unsuspecting prey.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Moff

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/22/2017 5:37 PM

.:Galurmoford Callyantrix the Third and Deplorable:.
.: (A.K.A. Moff) :.

|Mo-ff|
   Male; No Preference
   [Mahool/Common]

Alignment: N/A Diet: Mentivore/Affectivore
       Height: 15cm Length: 15cm Weight: 25.7g
   Moff is what is considered a 'lesser demon' with a simple mindset. Although fairly intelligent, it is harmless and exists to serve. This is why the bonding worked so well with Alice; unlike other demons, Moff willingly bonded with her and now happily exists to help her.

Notes
   Element: Dark/Energy
   STATS:
        Offense: 2
        Defense: 1
        Precision: 7
        Endurance: 6
        Speed: 5
        Fame: 0
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Aerodynamic, Classification Nightmare
   -Color Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- Heat Adaption
   -Healing Traits- Cellular Regeneration, Disease Immunity, Life Transfer, Regenerate Limbs (Wings), Speedy Healer
   -Magic Traits- Aftersight, Create Illusion, Empath, Lifesense, Phylactery (Demon World), Shadow-Shift, Spiritbond (Alice), Witchlight
   -Personality Traits- Adaptable, Dependent, Loyal, Polygraph, Recognise Impostor
   -Physical Traits- Ancient One, Breath Holder, Dash, Extended Life Span, Immortal,
Luminescent, Mute, Night Vision, Pain Resistant, Thought-Speech (Alice), Undetectable

-Social Traits- Defender (Alice), Grid (Alice), Homeless, Hunted (The Order), Infernal Heritage, Parasitic (Alice), Silent Shadow
   Battle Traits: Lifedrain, Shade, Aura Sight, Dodge, Health Recovery, Prevent Healing (Species traits: o) (Color traits: Dark Heart))
   RP Color: #808080

Roleplays
   Searching For Answers
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Alice (Bonded), Cvetka, Nim
   Enemies -- The Order
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Moff had its soul fractured, before part of it was bonded to Alice during a ritual conducted by The Order, who are experimenting to ensure the survival of their leader during his attempt to bond with the Worldbreaker. Alice then formed an alliance with Cvetka, who had also been bonded to a demon, in order to escape. They are currently regrouping in Baian Swamp after escaping through a portal, and are seeking the portal to the Great Library of The Order, so that they may discover how to prevent The Order from summoning the Worldbreaker.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> None - Post count

General Notes
Research on this species shows that Angst Balls do not experience emotion. They have the tendency to act and move in slow, calculated ways; this gives many the feeling that they are saddened or depressed, per their namesake. They do not need to eat or sleep. Exposure to humans causes the Angst Ball to emulate and mimic emotions but without understanding their purpose.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Shaya & Mick

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/22/2017 7:01 PM

.:Shaya:.
   |Sh-eye-ah|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Lucain]
   Lineage: Senervel x Naerna
  Lifemate: Limited
  Trade Status: Closed
  Additions Needed: None

Height: 5' 5'' Length: 5' 4'' Weight: 66kg
   Shaya is a curious girl, always exploring and poking her nose where it doesn't belong.
This brought her to the ruins of an old castle, where she found Mick the Ballama spirit, who decided to haunt her - though he soon regretted it, as she kept getting them in trouble. Her inquisitive nature is exactly what landed them in their current predicament, though he's less concerned now that Drake has offered them a refuge and some help.

Notes
   Element: Earth/Light
   STATS: (Calculated After RP Completed)
        Offense: 16
        Defense: 12
        Precision: 14
        Endurance: 27
        Speed: 29
        Fame: 17
   -Acclimation Traits- Cave Dweller, City Dweller
   -Healing Traits- First Aid, Herbalist
   -Magic Traits- Artifact User, Hexed (Old Crone), Shape-Shifter (Human), Spiritbond (Mick), Spirit Communication, Spirit Sense
   -Personality Traits- Blunt, Dependent (Mick), Explorer, Expressive, Hard-Headed,
Loyal, Mischievous, Opinionated, Pure Soul, Wanderlust

-Physical Traits- Climber, Dash, Evasive, Human Form, Human Speech
   -Social Traits- Apprentice (Slayer), Hunted (Old Crone), Lost Secrets, Protected (Drake, Mick), Secret Keeper (Slayers)
   Battle Traits: Entangling Roots, Fissure, Ray, Guerrilla Fighter, Lunge, Puncture (Species traits: Spiked Body) (Marking traits: o)
   RP Color: #800000
   -Magic Traits- Empath, Lifesense, Spiritbond (Shaya), Spirit Communication, Spirit Sense
   -Personality Traits- Blunt, Cynic, Dependent (Shaya), Gold-Hearted Jerk, Loyal, Mischievous, Opinionated
   -Physical Traits- Breath Holder (Ghost), Dash, Evasive, Hover, Human Speech, Immortal (Ghost), Luminescent, Night Vision, Pain Resistant (Ghost), Undead
   -Social Traits- Defender (Shaya), Hunted (Old Crone), Independent, Lost Secrets,
Silent Shadow

RP Color: #BFBFFF

Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends -- Mick (Haunting her)
   Allies -- Drake Van Gelsing, The Slayers
   Enemies -- The Old Crone
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
After accidentally disturbing a slumbering evil, Shaya and Mick fled from the forest where her cabin was located. However, her evil magic was following them, so Drake had their carriage re-routed through the protected lands belonging to The Slayers in order to protect them. Shaya and Mick are now enjoying The Slayers' hospitality, whilst Shaya learns how to defeat the evil she awoke.

Plot Notes
A pizza delivery boy has led the way into a dark and spooky decrepit old building where dark things abound. Armed only with a flashlight, Shaya has ventured in to see what is going on, and Mick has been forced to follow. A monster has jumped out at one of the other women participating, and Shaya has begun flashing her flashlight at it believing it to be a fake.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> Haunted Mansion - 3 Posts
   --> Well, THAT Was Creepy! - 35 Posts

General Notes
The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
The Jacket Fox breed is born for speed and cunning. Rarely seen outside the cover of the forests and woods they inhabit, they rarely come in contact with humans if they are wild. If tame, they are very mischievious and should be kept outside so they don't break or steal anything.
Born to lurk in the shadows, Shadebane Lucain that come in bright colors are often a rare sight to see. Their footfalls are barely heard, as they take great care in not making too much noise. They are highly protective of themselves and their life mates, and will attack any who threaten them without a moment's hesitation. Because of their stealthy dispositions, Shadebane Lucain rely on surprise and ambush to take down their prey...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Drake Van Gelsing

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/22/2017 8:48 PM

.: Drake Van Gelsing :.
   |Dray-k Vah-n Gel-sing|
   Male; No Preference
   [Batti/Chaos]

Definition: Drake meaning 'Dragon' or 'Snake' (Old English), Van meaning 'Of' or 'From' (Dutch), 'Gelsing' being a derivation of 'Helsing' meaning from the Swedish province Hälsingland (Swedish).
       Name Definition and Origin Info from: HERE, HERE and HERE
       Alignment: N/A Diet: Sanguivore
       Height: 6' 0'' Length: 175cm Weight: 85kg
   Drake Van Gelsing is a vampire, born over seven-and-a-half centuries ago. He refuses to tell people how old he was, though he is often amused by their guesses. In truth, his turning and the subsequent 'issues' that arose from it caused him to found The Slayers, a covert organisation that specialises in hunting down the supernatural that threatens the mortal world. Head of the organisation to this day,
Drake hand-picks his apprentices and ensures that the organisation continues to thrive using their considerable influence and affluence.

Notes
   Element: Dark
   STATS: (Calculated After RP Complete)
        Offense: 4
        Defense: 2
        Precision: 4
        Endurance: 10
        Speed: 10
        Fame: 1
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Aerodynamic, Cave Dweller, Keen Hearing, Night Vision
   -Color Traits- Chaotic Mind
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveller
   -Healing Traits- Cellular Regeneration, Disease Immunity, First Aid, Herbalist,
Life Transfer, Resurrect (Vampire), Speedy Healer

-Magic Traits- Artifact User, Artificier, Create Illusion, Dispel Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Hexed (Vampire), Lifesense, Potion Brewer, Spellcaster, Shadow-Shift, Shape-Shifter (Giant Batti), Spirit Communication, Spirit Sense, Time Warp, Weather Warper, Witchlight
   -Personality Traits- Adaptable, Charismatic, Chatterbox, Extrovert, Hard-Headed,
Inner Discipline, Intellectual, Look It Up, Loyal, Mischievous, Old-Fashioned, Opinionated, Perceptive,
Persuasive, Polygraph, Recognise Impostor, Smooth Talker, Socially Adept, Traumatized, Well-Mannered,
Workaholic

-Physical Traits- Aerodynamic, Allergic (Holy Water), Ancient One, Breath Holder (Vampire), Dash, Diseased Touch (Biting; Vampire), Evasive, Extended Life Span (Vampire), Graceful, Half-Mortal (Vampire), Hulking Figure, Human Form, Human Speech, Keen Scent, Keen Vision, Leaper, Padded Paws, Pain Resistant, Photosensitivity, Spider Climb, Toxic (Fangs, Vampirism), Undead (Vampire), Undetectable, Wilting Touch (Vampire)
   -Social Traits- Adopted (Head of The Slayers), Code Sworn (The Slayers), Green Thumb, Hunter (Paranormal Creatures), Independent, Leader (The Slayers), Lost Secrets, Silent Shadow,
Strategist, Teacher (The Slayers), Track Cover, Tracker, Trap Master, Weapon Expert

Battle Traits: Creeping Shadows, Life Drain, Shade, Sparkling Radiance, Guerrilla Fighter, Prevent Healing (Species traits: Sharp Senses) (Color traits: o))
   RP Color: #BF0000

Relations
   Mate --
   Family -- The Slayers
   Friends -- Mick, Shaya
   Allies --
   Enemies -- Everything Paranormal
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Drake was alerted by his 'eyes' - his agents in the field - when Shaya & Mick woke up the evil that had been slumbering in the Whisper Forest for centuries. He immediately made his way to them, knowing they would need his help in order to avoid a grisly fate. After ensuring their swift getaway, he has welcomed them into the halls of The Slayers, and has arranged for Shaya to become a Slayer, though she is finding the course a little intense.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> Well, THAT Was Creepy! - 9 Posts

General Notes
Though the Batti is a species of bat, they live quite differently from many of their cousins. Their usual form of locomotion is flight, but many seem to prefer walking upright on their legs without any help from their wings. Their sense of sight is well adapted for hunting during any hour of the day or night. It appears that they do not use echolocation like many other bats, but their auditory perception is second to none; this may explain their deep love of music.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Bella Donna

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/22/2017 9:23 PM

.: Bella Donna :.
   |Bel-lah Don-nah|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Evergreen/Evershift]

Height: 5' 5'' Length: N/A Weight: 64kg
   Bella was injured by a monster as a child; she lost her parents, and was taken in by the monster hunters who saved her. She grew up as one of them, and when she came of age, struck out on her own. As she took jobs, she found other like-minded individuals that she could work with, forming her current team.

Notes
   STATS: (Calculated After RP Complete)
        Offense: 6
        Defense: 2
        Precision: 9
        Speed: 7
        Fame: 5
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- City Dweller, Forest Dweller, Silent Shadow
   -Color Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveller
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- Adaptable, Cynic, Fearless, Focused, Inner Discipline, Loyal,
Opinionated, Perceptive, Reserved, Stoic, Traumatized (Monster Attack)

-Physical Traits- Dash, Graceful, Human Speech, Night Vision, Padded Paws, Pain Resistant
   -Social Traits- Adopted (Monster Hunters), Homeless, Hunter (Monsters), Independent, Leader, Strategist, Trap Master, Weapon Expert
   Battle Traits: Deepening Darkness, Bomber, Burst Spin, Combat Endurance, Guerrilla Fighter, Veteran Mind (Species traits: o) (Color traits: o))
   RP Color: #000040

Roleplays
   What Are We Here For
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends -- Merpsichore, Melline
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   The trio are camping in the forest, tracking a creature that the leader of the local village wants put down due to its habit of eating livestock (and stray villagers).

Resources:

- E.H.N. - Enchanted Homorpheous Net - Enchanted Net made of Chimerantula silk which forces the captive into human form, if it has one. Stronger than steel by silk alone, it is virtually impossible to break out of unless the captive can nullify the enchantment or is incorporeal.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> The Lone Saloon - 1 Post

General Notes
The Evergreen is a creature of the holidays; these social creatures are most often seen around winter, covering trees in snow or hanging tinsel and mistletoe. Males may be competitive and partake in musical challenges using the bells hanging from their tails; their musical capabilities are an important factor in finding a potential mate. Each Evergreen has a number tag on its chest, unique to each Evergeen. The meaning and origin behind the tags is still unknown.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Melline

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/09/2017 11:16 PM

.:Melline:.
   |Mel-lee-n|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Werecain/Assassin]

Alignment: N/A Diet: Carnivore/Omnivore
       Height: 5'4" Length: N/A Weight: 58kg
   Melline was trained as an assassin at a prestigious school that nobody has ever heard of,
and everyone denies exists. She was left there at a very young age, and has little to no recollection of her parents. Upon graduation at age 18, she chose to vanish from record rather than going on to be contracted to clients with the school acting as her agent, which was the norm with surviving graduates.
Highly skilled as she was, she found herself unable to get jobs without an agent and turned to monster hunting out of desperation,where she met Bella.

Notes
   Element: Earth/Acid
   STATS:
        Offense: 11
        Defense: 4
        Endurance: 13
        Speed: 8
        Fame: 9
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Color Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- o
   -Healing Traits- o
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- o
   -Physical Traits- o
   -Social Traits- o
   Battle Traits: o (Species traits:) (Color traits:))
   RP Color: #004000

Roleplays
   What Are We Here For
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends -- Merpsichore, Bella Donna
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   The trio are camping in the forest, tracking a creature that the leader of the local village wants put down due to its habit of eating livestock (and stray villagers).

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> None - Post count

General Notes
Werecain can be found in the forests of Roraldi. Legend tells of people that were bitten by cursed Lucain and became beasts themselves. While it is not scientifically proven, none can deny the existence of this canine cousin to the Lucain. They are highly intelligent and live in tribes possessing strict social ranking that is adhered to under strict penalty. The markings on its fur are painted on with dyes from plants and are attributed to rank; those of the highest possess the most intricate.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Merpsichore

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 12:33 PM

.:Merpsichore:.
   |Mer-si-cor|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Baal Dragony/Aeon Dragony]

Alignment: N/A Diet: Lunar Photosynthesis/Omnivore
       Height: 3'5" Length: 4'8" Weight: 42kg
   Merpsichore met Bella and Melline when they attempted to capture a monster she was fighting, and the three of them managed to work together to defeat it. Since then, she has acted as a combination of guard dog, tracker and third party member, and is happy to continue with her companions.

Notes
   Element: Acid/Dark
   STATS:
        Offense: 7
        Defense: 5
        Endurance: 14
        Speed: 9
        Fame: 6
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Color Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- o
   -Healing Traits- o
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- o
   -Physical Traits- o
   -Social Traits- o
   Battle Traits: o (Species traits: Poison Immunity, Tough Hide, Toxin) (Color traits: o))
   RP Color: #008000

Roleplays
   What Are We Here For
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends -- Bella Donna, Melline
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> None - Post count

General Notes
Possessing copper-based blood, the Baal Dragony’s entire body serves as a perfect conductor of electricity; the two pronged hooks on its tail lashes out to grab unsuspecting prey and delivers a paralyzing shock of around 50,000 volts. Their armor-like scales allow them to live in hard, arid climates where they will burrow at night. Prehensile appendages around the head help the Baal Dragony maneuver food more easily towards their jaws. They live solitary lives and do not take well to captivity.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Giovanni Fauntleroy

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 1:20 PM

.:Giovanni Fauntleroy:.
   |Jee-oh-van-ee Faw-nt-leh-roy|
   Male; Females Preferred
   [Kuchi Nagi/Imperial]

Alignment: Imperial Diet: Omnivore
       Height: 6'2" Length: N/A Weight: 74kg
   A capable leader, he prefers to work alone at all times, and is always cool and reserved - though it is not known if this is a result of his experiences, his soul having been removed, or if it is just his nature. Able to give instruction and follow orders, Vanni tends to observe other's actions so as to prepare himself to fix what will inevitably occur.
   H I S T O R Y
   Giovanni (or Vanni, to his nearest and dearest) is an old hand at the war game. Having been inducted into the army, he had fought through several wars in his homeland until both he and his wife were slain (she fought alongside him, as his partner) in the final battle when the monarchy was overthrown and a new dynasty begun. He was raised by a court wizard, who did not realise how strong Vanni's will was, and was unable to control him - though he did succeed in trapping Vanni's soul in a phylactery. Vanni escaped with the phylactery and his wife's corpse (which he cremated himself, and placed in an urn with his phylactery before burying it). Having nothing to stay for, he left his country and found Evelon, where he found work as a hired guard.

He cannot be slain, nor can he die - his body will heal, even if is chopped into pieces - but he can suffer, though he has a very high pain tolerance. He is fiercely loyal to his cause, and strongly independent - He is in control, at all times, and always has the final say in his actions.

Having honed his training and skills over many years, he is capable of surviving anywhere - and can keep others alive too.

Notes
   Element: Dark/Light
   STATS:
        Offense: 10
        Defense: 10
        Endurance: 15
        Speed: 12
        Fame: 8
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Disciplined, Fearless, Inner Discipline, Jungle Dweller
   -Color Traits- Defender
   -Acclimation Traits- Heat Adaption, Terrain Traveller
   -Healing Traits- Cellular Regeneration, First Aid, Life Transfer, Regenerate Limbs (full body), Speedy Healer, War Medic
   -Magic Traits- Phylactery, Witchlight
   -Personality Traits- Adaptable, Focused, Honourable, Inner Discipline, Loyal, Old-Fashioned (armour), Perceptive, Pure Soul (conscious justification), Reserved, Stoic (calm), Well-Mannered
   -Physical Traits- Body Pouch, Brachiation, Breath Holder, Climber, Extended Life Span, Graceful, Human Speech, Hydrodynamic, Immortal (phylactery), Keen Scent (snake tongue), Leaper, Night Vision (enchanted), Pain Resistant, Prehensile Tail, Ressurected (Phylactery), Toxic (fingertips)
   -Social Traits- Code Sworn (Mercenary), Independent, Military Man (veteran), Scavenger, Secret Keeper (phylactery), Strategist, Weapon Expert (varied)
   Battle Traits: Poison Immunity, Toxin, Deepening Darkness, Life Drain, Ray, Sparkling Radiance (Species traits: Metal Plating, Subduing Strike) (Color traits: o))
   RP Color: BF0040

Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Teira, Corthrim
   Enemies -- All Purines
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Stationed in the training grounds, Vanni has been given command of Corthrim and Teira. The personality and attitude clashes between the two were so great that Vanni took them out into the woods to train. After avoiding a Purine scouting party, they are returning to camp to warn them of the Purine threat.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> It's Just A Game... - 2 Posts
  --> Five years on sign-up thread - 1 Post

General Notes
The Kuchi Nagi are one of a few more humanoid species that live by a code of honor. They live alongside humans peacefully and may swear their lives into the service of others, whether through love, devotion, or religion. They will sacrifice their lives without flinching. They are also known to be among the finest blacksmiths on Evelon and many Kuchi Nagi weapons and armor have made their mark in history. Because of their naturally thick and heavy hide, they are adverse to large bodies of water.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Teira

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 2:39 PM

.:Teira:.
   |T-eh-rah|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Lucain]
   Lineage: Sageeth x Jocasta
Character Images: Rabbit
(Mage form) 1
(Warrior Form) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
(Night Out) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Reference Images: Armour, Robes, Cloak
Other Forms:
ImageImage

Lifemate: Closed
  Additions Needed: Another lucain with her colours reversed to be her Warrior side.

Alignment: Imperial Diet: Omnivore
       Height: 5'5" Length: 4'7" Weight: 58kg

H I S T O R Y
   Teira is a literal split personality, with a physical change in appearance that occurs every day at noon; she refers to it as 'The Shift' and has to plan her days to alternate as much as possible, in order to accommodate her problem. She has had this affliction since birth, and is unsure whether it is a defect caused by her inherent magical abilities or whether she was cursed before birth.

Her warrior side is mouthy and has a knack for getting herself into trouble, and this can make things very awkward and embarrassing for her once she shifts; she has had to excuse herself and make many apologies in the past, only to repeat her behaviour once the shift occurs again.

She is only able to use the skills and knowledge that are relevant to the form she is in, though information she learns can be used later once she has shifted into the correct form. Her memory is not affected by the shift, and she can recall information accurately even though she cannot use it herself.

Her mage side is an excellent spellcaster, potion brewer, and healer, and is highly skilled in combat magic. Her warrior side is an established swordswoman, highly skilled in all aspects of physical combat, as well as thoroughly trained in all weapons the army has access to.

Although she was technically part of the army, she was prevented from becoming a full servicewoman, as she could not commit to one department due to the shift and the army would not accommodate her, opting instead to contact her when she was useful.

Despite her capabilities, she is seen as a liability as it is extremely inconvenient when she switches mid-project, particularly as they then have to find a replacement until she switches back, and shunting her off to her other side's department is seen as a chore.

To compensate for the inconveniences, she is employed on a part-time basis as a consultant, and is well paid for her services whilst being free to roam Evelon as she pleases, though she has been sworn to secrecy about any and all projects she has worked on.

Notes
   Element: Electricity/Energy
   STATS:
        Offense: 10
        Defense: 6
        Precision: 8
        Endurance: 14
        Fame: 11
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Marking Traits- Extended Life Span, Chaotic Mind
   -Acclimation Traits- City Dweller, Terrain Traveller
   -Healing Traits- First Aid, Speedy Healer, War Medic (Mage) Antivenin, Bone Mender, Cellular Regeneration, Healer's Vision, Herbalist, Life Transfer
   -Magic Traits- Shape-shifter (Lucain, Human, Corbine, Rabbit, Nonaga) (Mage) Create Illusion, Dispel Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Lifesense, Naturally Magical, Potion Brewer, Spellcaster, Weather Warper, Witchlight
   -Personality Traits- Multiple Personalities (Mage) Cynic, Focused, Gold-hearted Jerk (Antisocial), Honourable, Inner Discipline, Intellectual, Introvert, Look It Up, Loyal, Old-Fashioned (Robes), Perceptive, Perfectionist, Polygraph, Reserved, Sticky Fingers (Discreet), Stoic, Well-Mannered, Workaholic (Warrior) Adaptable, Blunt, Brawler, Chatterbox, Expressive, Extrovert, Fearless, Hard-Headed, Hyper, Inner Discipline, Limelight, Loyal, Mischievous (Teasing), Old-Fashioned (Armour), Opinionated, Persuasive, Rude (Temper-dependent), Sticky Fingers, Workaholic
   -Physical Traits- Body Pouch, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Human Speech, Prehensile Tail, Therianthropic (The Shift) (Mage) Graceful, Keen Vision, Night Vision, Silk-Producer (Spell) (Warrior) Climber, Graceful (Wielding Weapons), Keen Hearing, Leaper, Pain Resistant
   -Social Traits- Independent, Secret Keeper (Military), Strategist (Mage) Alchemist, Green Thumb, Silent Shadow (Draining) (Warrior) Military Man, Scavenger, Tracker, Track Cover, Weapon Expert (Varied)
   Battle Traits: Static Charge, Energy Siphon (Mage) Voltage, Forceful Barrage (Warrior) Lunge, Subduing Strike (Species traits: Spiked Body) (Marking traits: o)
   RP Color: #4000BF

Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies -- Corthrim, Vanni
   Enemies -- All Purines
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
Stationed in the training grounds, Teira has been assigned to a small group lead by Vanni, their commander, consisting of herself and Corthrim. The personality and attitude clashes between her and Corthrim were so great that Vanni took them out into the woods to train. After avoiding a Purine scouting party, they are returning to camp to warn them of the Purine threat.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> I Dreamed A Dream Of Times Gone By - 11 Posts
  --> Five years on sign-up thread - 1 Post

General Notes
The Lucain is a very amazing and highly adaptable canine creature that can exist just about anywhere if given enough time to adjust, as they have existed for as long as the most primitive days of Evelon. Their furs are highly sought after, as they come in many colors and hues The hardened, bony wing blades on their backs and elbows at the moment do not seem to have any other purpose than for decoration, as they cannot fly.
Known to have existed around the time of the ancient civiliation that was destroyed long ago, these Lucain were genetically created along with the Ancient Kuhnas so that they could have another chance. They are always cool in stressful situations and communicate easily with other Lucain.
According to their name, not only is the Split Lucain pelt split in two, most often have dual personalities as well. They are often incapable of making a sure decision and sometimes quarrel within themselves over small things; they also change moods rather quickly as well. Split Lucain also are very unique characters and have alot to say about themselves.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Candy

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 3:21 PM

.:Candy:.
   |Cahn-dee|
   Female; Males Preferred
   [Fellox/Blossom]

Height: 5'4" Length: 4'6" Weight: 46kg
   Candy was always independent, and though her mother tried to reign in her impulsive tendencies she never succeeded. This has worked in her favour, however, as she has made a living out of interior design and being bold has secured her most of her high-profile jobs.

She had a very bad quarrel with her mother and brother, and though it breaks her heart they have not spoken for several years.

She met Crax through their mutual friends Nox and Nina, and as the two shared a passion for design they got on like a house on fire. It took several years for it to blossom into love, though they already shared a house and spent most of their free time together.

Notes
   Element: Light/Dark
   STATS:
        Offense: 8
        Defense: 3
        Precision: 9
        Speed: 8
        Fame: 3
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Independant, Iron Reminder
   -Color Traits- Herbalist
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveller, Cold Adaption
   -Healing Traits- Disease Immunity, Herbalist, Regenerate Limbs
   -Magic Traits- Elemental Manipulation, Shadow Shift, Shape-Shifter, Time Warp
   -Personality Traits- Adaptable, Green Thumb, Inner Discipline, Intellectual, Multiple Personalities, Sticky Fingers
   -Physical Traits- Body Pouch, Night Vision, Photoresistant, Prehensile Tail, Thought-Speech
   -Social Traits- Grid, Legendary Tracker, Master Chef, Master Of Disguise, Mechanic, Scavenger
   Battle Traits: Life Drain, Lurking Shadows, Voltage, Ray, Sparkling Radiance (Species traits: Spectral Strike) (Color traits: Mother Nature's Son))
   RP Color: #FF40BF

Roleplays
   [url]No plot yet[/url]
Sweet Nothings (Valentine's Event)
Relations
   Mate -- Crax
   Family -- Mother, Brother
   Friends -- Nina, Nox, Fudge
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Shares a house with Crax in The Tuun Mountains - they go on vacation for Thanksgiving.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> What I'm Thankful For? - 47 Posts
   --> Advent Calendar 2021 - 1 Post

General Notes
Ancient legends tell that Felloxes are cursed beings from the Heavenly Vaults, and that the shackles they wear keep them from returning home. They do not have any common habitats, instead wandering the world without any real known cause. These canine spirits draw energy from the thoughts and dreams of other living beings, often causing a feeling of moroseness and apathy in their victims. The flames on their tails never go out.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Crax

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 3:34 PM

.:Crax:.
   |Crah-cks|
   Male; Females Only
   [Batti/Glacial]

Height: 5'7" Length: N/A Weight: 55kg
   Crax lost his wife and daughter some years ago when they left him; unfortunately, the carriage they were in was attacked by bandits who left no survivors, though his daughter was never found. He spent a long time in a deep pit, blaming himself, until his friends managed to lift him out of it.

Since then, Crax has been a thrillseeker, not wanting to waste another moment and actively avoiding being depressed; whether it's exploring a jungle or diving off a cliff with wings shut, he's done it all whilst maintaining his 'businessman' exterior, with the smart outfits and well-groomed appearance.

That said, he worries about his friends and can't stand to see anyone, especially kids, cry. He made the pouch Nox carries Fudge in.

He met Candy through their mutual friends Nox and Nina, and as the two shared a passion for design they got on like a house on fire. It took several years for it to blossom into love, though they already shared a house and spent most of their free time together.

Notes
   Element: Air/Ice
   STATS:
        Offense: 5
        Defense: 3
        Fame: 2
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- Aerodynamic, Cave Dweller, Keen Hearing, Night Vision
   -Color Traits- Cold Adaptation
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveller, Heat Adaption
   -Healing Traits- Disease Immunity, Herbalist, Regenerate Limbs
   -Magic Traits- Elemental Manipulation, Shadow Shift, Shape-Shifter, Time Warp
   -Personality Traits- Adaptable, Green Thumb, Inner Discipline, Intellectual, Charismatic, Sticky Fingers
   -Physical Traits- Body Pouch, Osmosis, Photoresistant, Prehensile Tail, Thought-Speech
   -Social Traits- Grid, Legendary Tracker, Master Chef, Master Of Disguise, Mechanic, Scavenger
   Battle Traits: Life Drain, Lurking Shadows, Voltage, Ray, Sparkling Radiance (Species traits: Sharp Hearing) (Color traits: Sharp Hearing))
   RP Color: ColorCode

Roleplays
   [url]No plot yet[/url]
Sweet Nothings (Valentine's Event)
Relations
   Mate -- Candy
   Family -- Wife (Deceased), Daughter (Missing)
   Friends -- Nina, Nox, Fudge
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Shares a house with Candy in The Tuun Mountains - they go on vacation for Thanksgiving.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> What I'm Thankful For? - 88 Posts
   --> Valentine's Event Sign-Up - 1 Post
   --> Advent Calendar 2021 - 1 Post

General Notes
Though the Batti is a species of bat, they live quite differently from many of their cousins. Their usual form of locomotion is flight, but many seem to prefer walking upright on their legs without any help from their wings. Their sense of sight is well adapted for hunting during any hour of the day or night. It appears that they do not use echolocation like many other bats, but their auditory perception is second to none; this may explain their deep love of music.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Ilanthys

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 4:42 PM

.:Ilanthys :.
   |Ill-an-th-is|
   Male; Females Preferred
   [Lucain]
   Lineage: Custom
  Lifemate: Open
  Additions Needed: None

Height: 6'1" Length: 5'9" Weight: 72kg
   An adrenaline junkie in his youth, Ilanthys loved to challenge himself, to the point where he has made himself ill and been seriously injured on more than one occasion. Thankfully, he has since given up his foolhardy lifestyle, though he still has a bit of a taste for adventure.

During his last escapade, he received a companion magma creeper from Nori Volcano which he must now raise from a hatchling.

Notes
   Element: Acid/Fire
   STATS:
        Offense: 35
        Defense: 22
        Precision: 32
        Endurance: 29
        Speed: 24
        Fame: 26
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Marking Traits- Fearless
   -Acclimation Traits- Terrain Traveller (in the process of accumulation), Cold Adaption
   -Magic Traits- Shape-shifter (Lucain and Anthro forms)
   -Personality Traits- Explorer, Sticky Fingers, Wanderlust, Workaholic
   -Physical Traits- Body Pouch, Human Form, Human Speech, Tree-Climber
   -Social Traits- Independent, Scavenger, Tracker, Weapon Expert (Simple Handmade Weapon Crafting)
   Battle Traits: o (Species traits: Spiked Body) (Marking traits: Diehard)
   RP Color: #FF8000

Roleplays
   Ex-Cavations
   Gator Season [Hunt]
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
Must raise a Magma Creeper Hatchling - Is part of a diving expedition in Rewhister Ocean. Is hunting Insonias in Baian Swamp

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> A: Rainforest Challenge - 25 Posts
   --> B: Lizard... Extracts... - 25 Posts
   --> A Fool's Errand - 10 Posts
   --> Lone Saloon Purchase - 1 Post

General Notes
Often a silent and sombre breed, Reapers barely open up to anyone but have an immense sense of duty towards whatever goal they work towards, be it a good or evil one. They are hard working, have great endurance, and seem to take the idea of death and the concept of Xai're with a deep understanding and acceptance. This species also consists of quick learners who try an adapt to various situations in the best way possible and enjoy working mostly in a discreet, behind-the-scenes manner.
A water-loving breed as well, the Striped Lucain are a hardy species who normally never back down from a fight, whether the odds are in their favor or not. They are especially trained to protect their masters because of their nature, as well.
Mudpaw Lucain vary quite drastically in disposition. Either they are completely serious and stoic or immensely passionate and expressive in whatever they do. At times, they can switch from one to the other as easily as blinking. As well, special oils in their paws help their pawpads free of suction, which helps them to 'dash over swampy or semi-liquid surfaces much easier than most and they never get stuck in thick puddles of mud.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Timothy

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/12/2017 9:22 PM

.:Timothy:.
   |Tim-oh-thee|
   Male; Females Only
   [Kuhna/Custom]
Character Images:
Former Image (Old Chaos Draculi)

Height: N/A Length: 1'9" Weight: 3.5kg
   Timothy was the runt of his litter, in a family of street cats. Unfortunately, he was left behind when his family were chased off by a crowd of ruffians. He lives on the streets, running errands to make a few Keystones in order to eat.

Notes
   STATS:
        Offense: 8
        Defense: 5
        Precision: 8
        Endurance: 12
        Fame: 7
   Traits:
   -Species Traits- o
   -Color Traits- o
   -Acclimation Traits- o
   -Healing Traits- o
   -Magic Traits- o
   -Personality Traits- o
   -Physical Traits- o
   -Social Traits- o
   Battle Traits: o (Species traits: o) (Color traits: o))
   RP Color: #808080

Roleplays
   [url]No plot yet[/url]
Relations
   Mate --
   Family --
   Friends --
   Allies --
   Enemies --
   Neutral --

Plot Notes
   Runs errands for strangers in exchange for Keystones.

Previous-Closed Threads
   --> Advent Calendar - Post count 1
   --> Equal Pet Exchange Request - 1 Post
   --> Equal Pet Exchange Request - 1 Post
   --> Birthday Boutique Request - 1 Post
   --> Seasonal Specialties Purchase - 1 Post
   --> The Lost Pages Scavenger Hunt [Summer 2023] - 1 Post

General Notes
Draculi are nocturnal, predatory felines that will stalk and hunt vermin, fish, or mammals of smaller or equal size to itself. They will completely drain their victims of blood to feed rather than consuming their flesh. Large webbed wings allow for extensive flight, allowing them to scan landscapes for unsuspecting prey. Due to their vampiric lifestyle, they are iconic animals for Evelon’s Halloween celebrations.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext