Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Galactic Academy [New] [WIP]

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:01 PM

-Introduction Page coming soon-
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Re: Galactic Academy [New] [WIP]

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:02 PM

Abnocto Starr (Nox)
Knox

Primary Form: Human
Nicknames: -None-
Plot: Starstruck (WIP)

"Quote Pending"

Physical Description
Nox is not particularly extraordinary. He has a fairly average face, with a slightly crooked nose that suggests a possible breakage that had never set correctly. He has ear-length, slightly curly black hair that frames his face nicely. Although he's not overly striking, one might consider him fairly handsome, if they took a long enough look at him. Most days, he has an ever-ready smile prepared for any that he crosses paths with.

His eyes are what set him apart from most others - a perfect portrayal of the night sky mirrored in each iris, with speckled stars crossing over them. Every now and again, a star will streak across his vision. His pupils are a mixture of grey and white, with black edging them in different amounts depending on the lunar cycle; completely black for a new moon, and completely grey/white during the full with several stages in between.

Nox's build is somewhat athletic, though more of the hardworking sort of muscle than that of a body builder. He stands roughly 5' 6". The majority of the time, he wears tennis shoes and jeans with a long-sleeved t-shirt, though rarely he will pull out a short sleeve and shorts. The majority of his shirts are neutral greys, whites, and blacks to provide easy matching and prevent color coordination mix-ups due to colorblindness. He's often seen sporting a leather jacket if it is cold enough.

Nox has an abundance of ink. On his chest, he has a close approximation of This with the time piece pointing at exactly one o'clock. On the inside of his left forearm, he has an ornate watercolor wolf head. On his right wrist he has "From the Earth to the Morgue" written in small print. On his right shoulder/outer arm he has a "Second Star to the Right and straight on 'till morning" circling around an intricate star design. A perched crow on the outside of his left forearm, two bars banding around his right arm, a bar of music notation just below them, a  paw print, and an owl with a heart in its middle down his right forearm. The Starr family crest on the left side of his neck. A complicated dragon casting a lightning ball on his upper left arm.

Personality
Although a naturally happy individual, it seems that as of late he's fallen victim to depression. He slips easily into anxiousness and doesn't seem to do well when alone. He tends to wear a 'happy mask' to make up for it, as he doesn't like making people uncomfortable and generally avoids confrontation. He's naturally flirtatious, something that he's been working hard to reign in, and can be quite the smooth talker. He works hard to uphold a good reputation, and refuses to let anything tarnish it. He loves animals, and trains them for a living - particularly dragons. To drag it all together, he has an almost crippling curiosity, which can often get him into trouble. Head over heels for his "Best friend."

Note: He has a rather strong accent, most easily comparable to Northern Britain.

First Aid • Animal Lover • Creative Mind • Dependent • Explorer • Extrovert • Obsessive Compulsive • Phobic (Being alone) • Romantic • Traumatized • Color Blind • Petite Figure • Musician • Noble Authority • Protected • Weapon Expert
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:09 PM

Amp
Amp

Plot: Modern Gods

"Quote Pending"

-Personality WIP-

Traits Pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:12 PM

Eli
Ee-Lie

"Quote Pending"

-Personality WIP-

Traits pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:17 PM

Ryland Moreau
Rye-Lend More-oh

Plot: -Name Pending-

"Quote Pending"

-Personality WIP-

Traits Pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:21 PM

Theodore
Pronunciation

Primary Form: Spirit/Ghost (Human)
Nicknames: Theo, Poe
Plot: -Name Pending-

"Quote Pending"

-Personality WIP-

Traits Pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:26 PM

Cain
Pronunciation

Plot: -Pending-

"Quote Pending"

-Personality WIP-

Traits Pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:32 PM

Oliver James Hudson
All-Ehv-Err

-IMAGE PENDING- Age: --
Nicknames: Oli, Father Hudson
Plot: Roses and Rosaries

"Sometimes people really do see the face of a god in a slice of toast. Most of the time? It's just toast."

Those years in the convent have hardly paid off. Oliver wanted desperately to be able to help the people with his faith. Instead, he's here - investigating claims of miracles for the church. It was hardly worth it. With a severe lack of any real signs from above, people will call over just about anything it seems. An ordained priest, Oliver is extraordinarily secure in his faith. He's a bit more of a nerd than one might expect, with an extreme love of both comic books and religious artifacts. Although he is quite fond of people, he is extraordinarily inept at actual conversation - the exact opposite of his brother, Jay, who people seem to fall right over for. Himself included. He is very devoted to family, and loves his brother dearly. They actually seem to have some kind of strange, sibling mind-meld going on. It's... kind of creepy to witness.

Teacher - Triumvirate Believer - Code Sworn - Blessed - Ascetic - Human Form
Socially Inept - Pure Soul - Pacifist - Look It Up - Spirit Sense
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:33 PM

Francis Cole
Ph-Ran-Siss

Nicknames: Lero, Frankie

"All I wanted was to get my television back. Now I'm fighting the forces of evil with a bunch of dudes that used to run a photography studio. I've learned to just not question shit."

Lero really doesn't have any particular goals. Scratch that - he wants things to just be normal again. But once you've seen behind the curtain, you can hardly just call it quits. At least, that's what Jay keeps telling him. So what if he has a marked propensity for channeling spirits? It's not as though he asked to be that way. Just like he didn't ask to have a crummy immune system, or to have his apartment broken into. Things just happen. All in all, he's a fairly happy individual. He has a strong sense of loyalty, and despite all his complaining, he does enjoy all the time he gets to spend with his friends. And helping people. Even if it is a bit reluctantly. He's easily excited, and like the rest of the crew he's a bit of a nerd, particularly for horror movies. To Oliver's horror, he's also extraordinarily short tempered, and wont hesitate to duke it out the old fashioned way.

Medium - Animal Lover - Fearless - Hard Headed - Loyal - Human Form - Petite Figure
Independent - Artist - Structured Life - Opinionated
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:34 PM

Joseph Michael Hudson
Joe-Sehh-Ph

Nicknames: Jay

"Why do you keep bringing up the toaster incident? What, is it some kind of crime to want to make toast while you shower? Besides, it only happened twice!"

Jay is a people person, first and foremost. He thrives best when he is in good company and will never turn down the invitation for a night on the town. Without him, the group would never even get off the ground - someone has to find those people with mystical mysteries that need solving, right? There is an extraordinarily strong familial bond between him and his brother. They grew up to be quite close, sharing a lot of the same hobbies and interests up until Oli went into the seminary. Some may even call it a bit creepy, how they're two sides of the same coin. One may also note that he is quite attractive, and he knows it. He doesn't have many particular talents, but he's more than sure he can get by on 'his pretty face' alone. He also should very much not be trusted to function by himself, lest he accidentally end up hurting himself by some means that shouldn't be realistically able to be accomplished.

Silent Shadow - Loyal - Smooth Talker - Socially Adept - Stoic - Human Form
Corrective Vision - Klutz - Protected
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:35 PM

Brian Voles
Br-Eye-En

"There's nothing quite like a properly filled out spreadsheet."

An organized mind is the starting point for a successful life. Brian loves organization in all forms, and is a true entrepreneur at heart. The guys are pretty sure that he has wet dreams about well lain out plans. Unfortunately his love of all things business has made it a bit hard for him to connect to others on an emotional level, as he tends to remain professional in all settings. Lero likes to use the phrase "Emotionally stunted." He does, however, care deeply about his friends, and considers them more of a family to him than his own.

Strategist - GPS - Human Form - Workaholic - Structured Life - Persuasive
Perfectionist - Focused - Cynic - Blunt - Adaptable
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:38 PM

Robert Dupree
Rah-Burt

Nicknames: Bob

"I'm pretty sure that you can solve most of life's problems with brute force."

As the quote seems to suggest, Bob is much more likely to just hit his problems head on than he is to try and talk something out. A rather reserved and quiet individual, he rarely goes out of his way to express his opinion. Despite his tendency to just fight things out, he is fairly level headed and hard to anger. To his friends, he may even be considered a 'push over.' Not that he would ever admit to as much. He puts on a fairly decent façade of being surely and iratable, but he cares more about those that he considers his family than he would ever let on. (But they know, really.) He also has a rather annoying habit of pretending as though things aren't as bad as they are - particularly when 'things' entails personal injury, that really should get looked at by a doctor.

Traits Pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:40 PM

Gyrotae
Gear-Oh-Tee

Primary Form: Human(ish) or Feral
Nicknames: Gyro (Jie-Roh)

"In the beginning, there was nothing - only the endless void, which swallowed even the darkness into its depths. Yes - and then the Gods said 'let there be light,' and they went and ruined everything."

A demonic presence that has plagued the land since before the beginning, Gyrotae wants nothing more than to see it to its rightful end. The enemy of all life and with a personal vendetta against the nature of the light, Gyro has a single goal in life: to swallow the sun and plunge mankind once more into the darkness from which the world was born. A rather unpleasant character overall, with a grating personality and very little expression outside anger and resentment.

Umbravore - Planar Travel - Shadow Shift - Malevolent - Rude - Ancient One
Immortal - Sex Spectrum Slider - Infernal Heritage - The Quest

Alternate Forms:
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 3:42 PM

Aesoth
As-Ah-Th

Primary Form: Human(ish) or Feral

"And so the Gods spoke, and they called a great storm, through which the world of that time perished in the flood. Thus I was born."

Aesoth, like Gyrotae, has been here since the beginning times. If Gyrotae is the endless void, then Aesoth is the great flood. He doesn't appear to hold the same resentment for human kind. At least, not them particularly, because Aesoth resents literally everything. He would, however, much prefer to play with his victims than to just off them outright. He does show a significantly larger range of emotions than Gyrotae - in that outside of anger and resentment, he is also capable of vast amounts of bitterness and annoyance. He does seem to have taken a liking to Jay, however.

Hydrovore - Planar Travel - Possessor - Weather Warper - Blunt - Malevolent - Persuasive
Rude - Ancient One - Immortal - Infernal Heritage - Mimic  
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Night » 11/15/2017 4:05 PM

Alexander Fisher
Pronunciation

Nicknames: Fisher

"Quote Pending"

-Personality WIP-

Traits Pending
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Next