Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Secure. Contain. Protect. [huge wip, language warning]

Postby RiDragon » 12/04/2017 3:40 PM

We are The Foundation.  We Secure.  We Contain.  We Protect.

[Psst Staff Don't delete my old pen It's being used as a reference thanks ;;]

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED FOR O5 EYES ONLY.  ANY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED, AND THEIR MEMORY AND EXISTENCE WILL BE WIPED FROM THE VERY FABRIC OF REALITY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

[Ok guys.  We're in.  No telling what fucked up stuff is gonna be in here, this is one of their most guarded and secure servers.  I don't know why, but Be on your guard, and be prepared to leave at a moment's notice.  I trust you know the consequences if we are caught in here.]

POI DIRECTORY

-A-

-B-

-C-

-D-

-E-

-F-
Faust

-G-

-H-

-I-

-J-

-K-

-L-
Lucas

-M-
Mimi

-N-
Null

-O-

-P-

-Q-

-R-
Rosceros

-S-

-T-

-U-

-V-

-W-
Winter, Professor

-X-

-Y-

-Z-
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: Secure. Contain. Protect. [huge wip, language warning]

Postby RiDragon » 12/04/2017 4:01 PM

Glossary

[This isn't an official document from the foundation, but they use a lot of pseudo-scientific terms to describe their skips.  Thought I'd add a some definitions to help whoever's following me on this journey out.  I probably won't add any personal notes from here on out.  It's dangerous enough being in here in the first place, I can't have them track me do--  S̱̥̞̯̗͕͎h͙̰̳̤͚͞i̛t ̞̥̳͈s͈̺̥̦̯̦͝h̗̫i̛̦͕t̸̝ ҉͈͈̥̺̣s̯̜͙̰͓̞h̭͕͕͔͜i̛t̤̝͚ ͇͖̱ͅs̛h̯͉͎̗̙̱͎͠i̫t͙̙̻̞͍̩ ̢̹̹̘͕̭̫T̪̝̣̜̕h͔̖͙͍͞ͅe̫̱̣y̪̪͟ ̸ͅf̵o̮̼͚u̷͓ṋ̪͙͔̪͓ͅd̶͎̖̜̦̮ ̕m̮e̹͎̝.̳͡  ̸͍͎̰...W͔̖̼͈̣̠͕͖͕͟͠͝a̮i̶̡͓͇͚͉͖̮͎t̳̰̯̼̬̞̺͜.̷̡̮̩̫͍͕̭͔.̶̤̩ ̤̞̩̬͕ ̛̼̦̠̬͟ͅT̶̷̮h̢̡͔̝͔̖͞i̹̻̳̥̣s̻̝̟͞.̖̰̦̭.̡͏̼̳̦̭͖̤͓͇ ̥̘̪̺̭̟̳̗͡͞ ̷͇͙̭̙͎͙̠I̧͙̭͉̪s̨̡̼̦̖͍͔̭͜ͅn̩̼͈̭̬'̹̟͡t̮̻͠ ̮̱̙̦̳̦̘̘̻̕t̡̟̩̜͘͠h̛̲̝̫̥̣̰̮̪͜ͅe̸̡͉͚̳͎̩̯͟ ̯̯̪F̡͕̘o̵҉͔̙̖̻̣̥͓̫u̷͚͇͍͎ń̟̤͍̞̠̙̠͟d̻̰͉̤̯̝̣a̴̬͓̬̜̻̥̼͔̩͘̕ṭ̻i̧̼̩̠͔o̰̠͇̞̞̪͓͟ͅn̶͈͔̗͍͢.̪͎̮͠ ͏̢͓̬̜͕̪̩ ̼̩̯ Ẁ̸̸̳͓̱̲̯͇͎̪̼̣̖̮̥̹̝̼̫͔͖͟h͏҉҉͎̥̠̱̫̺͕ą̰̮̞̙̝͍̱̮̙̱̝̱͜͞͝t͓͙̠̘̞̕͠.͕̭̭̤͈͎̺̩̤̺͞͝ͅ.̷̞̖͕͔̠̟̯̘͙͘͞.̨̗̙͚͖͈̞̤ ͔̻͕̯̳̩̩̗̰̞̙̯͠͞ ̧҉̶̶̱̲̙̪̞̣̹̰͉̺̱̰̭̦i̸̢̤͉͕̟̖̘̦̣͍͔͚̱̮̫̳̟̟͈s̡̛͙̟̼̳͉̦̗̰͔̤ͅ ̴͚̪̭̫͜t͟҉̸̢̛͉̗̫͖̯͈̜̠̯h̀҉̨҉̨̭̟̝̜̙̹̳̜̺ị̸͚͙̺̳͓̩̜̀́ͅș̠̞͟͞?̶̡̢̦̲̠̤̜̫̰̖͚̗̬̝̜̰̹͔ ͕̥̩̩͔̥̘͖͔͖̀͜ͅ ̢҉̛̞̫̞̪̯̭̣͚͙̜I̧͏̗̘͎̗͇̬͕̪ ̷̡̠̠̯̤̙͉̬̮̞͓͢͡͠c̰̳͇͍̻̙͕͘͞͡ạ̴̢̖̞̝͕̣̻͓̬͔͓̰͖̞̬͖̕͘͞ͅn̸͙̱͇̪̞̣̘͍͡'̡̡͍͖͕͕͈͔̙͡ţ̶̛̝̯̮̰̩͓̠̥͟͡ ͢͜͏̲̭͎̼͚t̸̳̤͕̠̯͕̤̦̠̞̪͎͔͚͞a̶̞̣̠̬̠̳̕͡l̛̺̹̯̩̯̮͍̼͕͖͈͙̬̻̤̞̥̹͇̀͘k̢̯̹͍̲͈͔̜̩̻̘͈̮̠̪͎̘̀,̧͜҉͖̣͖̪̗̼͖͚̱̯̻͝͡ ̀͜͏̷̡͚̜̜̲̩͕̬͍͙͕ǫ͇̪̦͇̲͙̘̭̤̩͇̜̤̞̣͍͚̕͝͡͠h̡͉̞̜̙̼̣̘͇̥̤ ̡̢̘͖̤̻̭͉͓͇͔͓̘͓͈̗̯̕͢͟ͅf̴̸҉̶̲̖̜͈̪̝̰͈̪̗͖̠͕̦͖̺͔̝̫ụ̶̴̼̲̳̱̻̤̕͞ͅͅć̵̷̢̞̠̲̼̯̺̥̜́k͏̟͚̲̼̩̳͚̫̩̣́͜ͅ ̴͔͈̮̫̺̼͕͈̭̘̘̭̕͢I̡͏̧̻͕̝͔̥͍̻̖̤̤̺͕̪͈̞̟̖̣ ̸̢̭͇͉̻͓͈͎͖̙̗̜̣̠̯ͅç̸̡̜̙͕̥͓̥͔̗̹̳͇͢͟ͅá̷́͝͏̥̻͎͇̺̲͖͎n̶̨̛͉̬͔̣̦̻̲͕͖͉͖̠͘'̨̧̰͔̣̝̖̙̯͎̭̱̻̘̬̮̭̰ͅt̴̳̜̪̹͍̤̠̬̱͝ ̡̤̦̟͕͈̬̼̙̤̟͈͕͎͙͡m̛̺̬͈͈̦̺̼̩͓̰̰͖̱̞͔̝̀͘o͈͚͇̖̳͙̟̼̝̕̕͢͡͞ͅv̴̛͙̜̲͔̜̥̞̩̖͍͜͝e͇͉̗̩̗̳̙̼͕̺͠͝
Ẅ̳̱̲̻̥͔̮̐ͅh̸̸̠̰̙͉̆ͭ͝ͅo̹̬ͮ̈̽̋̒̏͛͟ͅ ͚̟̫̞ͣ͛̑͌̿͞a̖̠͓̤̻͙ͫ̔̏̓͑̾͗́r̳̤̪͖͙̤̳̝̔̽̓́̎̚ḝ̷͙̻̆̃̏ͤ̏ ̥͔͍͕̉̈ͩ̓̈́y̡̛̖̮̮͍͌̋͌͊̍̓ͪͦ͡o͎̻ͯ̿́͗̽̊̕u͔̦̇̌̀͝?̸̳̼͎̯͙̔̎̓̐̓̍̉͝?̊͏̵̛͇̲̼̭̣̦̺̯?̴͙̲̞̝̳ͩ͡,̙̞̠̗̳̳̪͓̭̥̗͔̦͈͎͚̙͜͠͝ ̡̺̼̮̠̩͖̦͍̫͖͚̥̫͚̼͜͟ó̴͇͎̘͖͎͓͢ḩ̵̛̬͓͍̭̼͇͓̙̟̜̠͎ ̧̰̹͕̯̱̟͔̼̜͖̝̥̞̼̲͟͝͝ͅf̖̬͓̱͍̖̙͚̹̰̦͇͍̜̙͉̕u̶͏̜͕̤̭̰̤̳̤̳͠c̵̷̴̮̙͔̠͓̱̀͠k̶̕͏̬̤̱͙̬̖͠ͅ ̸̨̣̪̜͚͔̟̀́ẁ̷̮͔̲͈̼̱͚̖̦͉̯̮͔̻̟̖͍̫̘͜h̸̷̛̥̖̗̭͖̙͇̝̖͉͈͠à̡̙͕̪̭̣̹̣̱̮̭̺̜̫̟̫̳̟̜͜t͏̵̨͙̟̳͔͉̖͍̥͓͚̖͓͈͎̹͠'̴͍̟̣̩̹͎͈̳̦̯̣̘͝͡s̡̡̯̫͚͈̤̱̭͙̺͓͍̗̲̯̕ͅ ̴̢̢͙̺̞̥̜̩͔͓͖͍̹̥̼́ͅh̶̢͚̞̠͙͙̬̝͠ḁ̙̬͓̳̼̰̝͘̕̕͡p̶̶̩͔͚̝̠͉͚̗̖͓̩̘͕͍̤̩̦̀͜ͅṕ҉̵͓̱̝̞͉̤̤e̶̕͞͏̹̞̘̥n͘͟͏̖̟̗̪̞̞̤́i̸͙̭̖͍̯̕͡n̷̷̛͍͖̝̝͎͓̺̜̱̭̦̺̣̭̳̖g̵͎̠͕̩̺̤̝͇͉̦̥̕͡ͅ,̵̺̭̞̙͔͜͞ ̴̷̯̠̣͕͟ͅw͏̷̸͙̻͓̺̣̩̜̣̥̀h҉̵͕̮̗̗͚͉̩̘̟̣͖̭̠͓̜̘̘ͅą̷̱͔͇̘͍͞ͅt̨̥̺̪̟̞̩̤̠̪̳͓͓̹̟͉̤̀͠͞ͅ ̛͖̪̱̬͇̼̜̗͔͓̩͍͈̭̫̖͡͠ͅi̸̢̹̙̯̼̠̮͓̭̪̺̠̟͈̯̦̭͕s̶̛̤̫̠̥̯̩̟̠̫̯̠͚̯̮̗̠͢ͅ ̸̨̟̻͎͉̰̱̝͍̞t̵̨͖̩͙̼̰̰͉͉̳̰̝̖̰̀̕h̶̛͢͏̙͇̜̙̦͙̬̘̩̙̘̭i̵̮̩̩͔̮͎̘̫̲̞͍͞ś̨̹̝̞̯̯̥̙̟̹̖̟̞̫͖̬̭̕͠ͅ?̶̺̬͍͖̳͉̮͇̫̭̞̯̠͟ ̸̵̧̛̗̰̳̝̬̣͎͈̞̳͓̟̼͇ͅ ̷̳̩̭̙̯͚͇̳͇̮̬̠̙̲͓͉̗́̕͞͝S̶̶̨̧̯̰̪̦͟h̵̛҉̩̩̻̙̳̦͍̼̣͔̝͈̗̲͇̯̥͘i҉̧͙̹̲̜̳͉̞̮͚ṭ̵̜̤͈͔͖̜͔̗͜ ͕͔̫̹̼̲̯̥̱͙̺̦͝s͏̴̢̡̘̞̗͍̱̮̮̱͙̀h̸̢̛͕͕̪̲̪͖̤̻̩͝i̢̻͓͕̪̬̥̘͙̲̳̰̬͇̲͇̙͘͢t̢̕҉̶̩̠̝̦̩͍̠̝̤͚̟̹̳͙̟̤̩̜̪ ̴͈̖̗͙̮͎̼̼̺̫̬̗̥̼̮̼̕͟͝s̀̀҉̩̖̩̦̼̭̻͎̭h̶̜̥͎̠̲̠͍͓͕̣̖̀͞ͅí̛̙͇̗̻̬t̷̸̸̢̥̟̥̮͚̟̩̻͉̳̭̗͡ ͝͏̴̡̪͖̱̗̜͎͓͉͈͚s̡͈̮̥̖̼͔͙͝͡h҉̸͉̝̪̺̙̯̥̜͍̭͟͜͜i̡̪̗̮͚͘͢ͅt͏̨͕̬͎̝̩͕̳̕͟ ̶̫̥͇̰͕͖̯͙̲̻̞̺͢͜s̼͖̝̠̠̳͙̀͟h̸̶̺͕̲͚̥́͞i̕҉̦̲̩̟͉͍̪̗̜̥͉̥̫̦̗̺ͅt͘͏͕̱̩͚̠͔͕͉͔ ̼͕͚͙̳͚̳̣̯̝͖̮̠̖̗̕͟͝͞H̡͈͈͚̝̭̪͎͔̼͞E̢͟͏̬̳̻̞̲͚̙̝͎͖̮͉͜L̷̪͚̩͔̱̀P̷̧͖̯̱͚̭̟̰̤͖͔̝̀̕͢ ͏̢͇̬͎͍̪͎̭̤̳͍͖̱̭̕Ḩ̪̠̭̘̞̘͢E͏̴̻̪̥̹̙̺̙̠͎͕͎̩͚͎̪̰̘̠̬͠L̴̬̬̟͉͕̻͖̞͘̕P̬͉͈̠͉̖͚̱̘̀̕̕ͅ ̡̝̣͎̩͎̱̭̱͡ͅͅH̨͔̥͎̖͕̜́E̷͕͙̲̣̣͞L̵̢̥͙̟̝̩͖͍̮̲P̕͏̙̗̲̞͓̯̲̼͝
͘͟͞҉͎̫̖̞͈̤̳̝͇̞̩͝ͅͅ........

T̵̵̫͔̹͇͉̋͗ͯ͐͂ͤ͂̓̈́̊͋̌ͥͮͣ͢ḧ͚̗̩̟̜̣͔͙̠̩͍̩͉͉͓̩͚̯̠ͫͫ̆ͣ̅ͨ͑̀̐̽̅͋̉̋̔̀̀̚͢a̴͓̟̭͖͋͛͋̒ͤ̐̊̔ņ̶̣͕͕͔̩̼̻̯̦̲̬̟͚̠͊̈́ͨ̈̅̉̒̾̉̍̅̽̄ͪ̈̔̽̄́k̫̹͔̠͈̥͎̜͈̟͖͚̻̲͖͈̹̑̆̀ͧ̂ͨ̽̿͢͜ ̷̖̬͎̟ͭͪ̍̇̊ͨͨ̐̄̓̽ͥ̀̎͛ͦͣ́͡y̡̢̪̖̯̙̩͕͓̩̩͓̝̻͓͖̭͕̮ͯ̈́̌̈́͑͢ͅo̶̧̖̼̙͕̭̘̤͇̘ͫ̾̎͊̉͌͜û̴̢̡̞̺̜̰̩͍͕̜͖͓̰̒̂͆́͐͌̿ͬ́̓̐̆̀̽ͯ́͋ͨ̕͠ ̴̲̺͓̲̝͍̣͎̜̗̞̬̺͍̳͓̪̊́̈́̈ͭ̽̅̇͟ͅf̷̡̝̖͎̫͉̮̮͙̣͚͈̑̈͂ͥ̀͠ọ̼͇͈͈͖̪͓̩̬̞͎͓̬̙̎̉̊ͮ̌͊̑̀ͦ̀r̵̢̲̦̣͙̹̥̈̾̄́ͯ̕͢ ͑̄̽̓͗̄̿̎͏̨͓͇͓̲̫͔̬͠͡r̷̷͇͚͙͓̥͕̫̞̳̖̊ͦ͆̅́ȩ̶͚͕̖͇͔̪͕̬̙͂̎ͭͮ̏ͮ͗͠l͔͕̜̗̟͆͌̃̽̈́͜͝e̱͇̣̩̙͍̼̝̠͙̻̞̞̫̙̼̔ͣͭͭͬ̀͟͡ͅa̵̧̎͐̉̔̂̒ͩ̊ͬ̕͝͏͕͕̖͈̥͙̲̱͚̭̦̲̼̖͎s̸̨̥͙̲̻͍̱̤ͯ͊ͨͧ̈́ͦ͐ͮ̃ͦͫ̿͒́ͪ̓̓̇́̚͢͡ͅḭ̡̦̱̼̺̤̥̱̯͚̦̫̩̣͍͉̗ͨͫ͊̓̈́̊ͦͧͣ̚͡ͅͅṇ̷̨̗͕͕̹͔̭̽̏́͗ͬͬͮ̒̕͜g̈͆̓͑͛̓͏͇̼̘͙͖̺̹͚́͞ͅ ̷̷͓̫̪̟̳̖̤̝̠͛̈́̈́̉̇̀̽ͬ̓͐̓̂̓ͯ͂̃ͅm͖͉̙͕ͬ̓̏̑̀͢͝͞e̔̿̂͛̿͌̋ͮ̓ͩ̃̄́̅͏҉̥̹̝̲̺̥̩̲̞̣̤͎̖̟͖̬̱̜.̧̦̥̲̪̲̺̱̹͙͖̤̫̠̼͉͖̈́͒̈͌͗́͆̾́̋͛̑̀͢͜͝
̲̩͓̪̲̞̹̫̼͙̲̣͈͇̪ͨ̊̓̐ͥ̊ͨ̑͢͠͝
ͣ̄͑͒̓̔͌̋̔ͤ̇̇ͪ̈ͥ͡͏̛͎͙̳̘͚̮̮̯̟̦̞̦́
̵ͪ̔ͭ̃̊̓ͧ͗̋̐͂͗̌͊ͭͣ̽̂̿́͞҉͇̦̦̘̯̩̣͔̗̬̪̘̘͔̫̬̫̗͕Y̌ͧͬ̊̎ͤ̏ͬ̉ͣ̑ͩͪ͡͏̖̤͙̠̞̥̲̳̖̙̩̭̲̘̞̘͇͠ọ̢̳̖̫̦̠̟̗͕̲̟̘̞͉̗ͦͦ̈ͩ̄ͥ́̎͗̈͛ȗ̊͊ͩ̔ͮ̌̚͏̛҉҉̙͙̗͓̩̩̳̖̞̮̩͔͍͎͟r̶̸̪̞̺̗̗̳̰̙̣̤̺̗̳̬̣͕̦ͤ͊́̈́̐̏͜͡ ̸̡̨̝͇̤̠͕͙͇̻̤͉̲̘̜̱͙͙̦́ͫ̓̓̒̇ͅŕ̴͍̻͉̦̖̝̤̻̮ͦͬ̂͂̿͛͋͐̓ͦ̊̄̔ͯͣ͆͟ẹ̤̰̩͇̱͈̘̩̱̬͚̲̩͙͂͌͊̋ͥͥͮ̕̕͢ͅw̡̨͔̣̗̦̮̭̦̭̣͑ͤ̓̌ͮ̈́̽̄ͭ̀ͥ̚͜ą̶̨͓̦̹͉̘̞͈͂́͆̒̎͆̏͑̓ͦ̀ͯ̎̆͊̕͝r̵̲̞͚̦̺͎̭̤̬͍̣̫̻͙͇͙̙̪̮ͣ̒̎͊͐͋̓̊ͨͬͣ͆̏ͨ̔̌̈̍ď̶̲̜̻̣̠͍̥̮̞̺̳̼͎͍͕̤̻̥̅ͯ̈́ͫ̆̐̆̂̄̔́͡͝ ̐ͪ͑ͧ̒͗ͫ͟҉̡̣͙̺̟î̵̢̡̖̥̯͈̬̣̺̼͓͎͍̩̩̫ͧ͊̆̀̽ͪ͊ͣ̍ͫͥ͊ͩ̂̑́̓͟s̢͙̯͎̞̳͉̝͐ͩ̎̀̑͑̽̍ͯͮ͋͐̌̑ͩ̂̀͜ ͗͆ͪͥ̅̆ͯ͆͂҉̴̷̤̳̳̻͚͎̻̥̀ͅa̶̘̹̱͚̳̼̯͈̗̩̝͚̰̠̤̼͚̲̻ͪ͋̊̉ͨ̄̀͟͟͝ ̜̖̞̲̜͑ͣͦ̊̎̃ͣ̉ͥ͊̍̽̚͜͠q̵̛͓̞̯̪̠̫͚̦͖̭̫̤̥̲͓ͩͤ̒͌̈́ͯ̿̓̓̉͒̎̈́̑̋̓͗ų̢̡̣̝͇̥͉̻̐̊͗̄͡͡ị̸̡̝̳̙͓̻̣̥͇̔͒ͭͤ͊͞͠c̢ͫ͗̆̏͛ͭ͛͋ͦͯͧͥͭ͆͊͗̋̽͏̬̣͍̼̼͚̙̥̫k̷̸̩̳̤̳̀ͬͯ͛ͪ̃̈́́͢͠ ̡̡͔̥͔̹̲̪̳̲̼͕͔̹̘̪̩̒̀̐̑͑́ͪ̇̆̓ͧ̐̚d̵̊ͦ̃ͨ̀̄̿͐̾ͯ̚҉͉̲̟̬̗̮̲̪̮̰̤̯͇̻̖͚̀͝eͥͫͪͮ̾̉ͫ̃͂͊̋͂͜҉̷̟̹̥̟̺̲͕͚͈̠͜͢ͅą̷̵ͤ͑ͯ̀̐̎ͮ́̚͏͍̫̤͍̟̤̯t̑͑̋̒ͧ̄͆͐ͤͥ̊̍͐̒͌̉͏̦̫̲̭̝̪͈̳͍͉͍͉͇͖͚̕͘͢ͅh̸̴͛̅͒ͭ͋̐ͧ̌ͦ́͏̪͚̻͙͙̼̗̙̼͚̪̕.̶͕͓̰̙͕̗̖͇͖͎̲̩̺̪̙͖ͬ̂̽̎͛ͣ͗]

OOC: This section will basically describe certain terms I'll use that'll dictate how likely I am to trade the pets listed here.

Thaumiel

Threat level high, but their use is too great to the Foundation for them to be fully contained.  All Thaumiel class subjects possess high intelligence and sapience, commonly far above humans.  No contact is to be had between these subjects and any high importance personnel.
OOC: Custom Pet + Lots of story.  Will Never trade.

Keter

Extreme threat level.  Avoid at all costs.  Many Keter class are uncontained or impossible to contain.
OOC: Custom Pet, not integral to any story/doesn't have a fleshed out character yet, but still unlikely to be traded.

Euclid

Moderate threat level.  Properties of subject understood, but caution is advised.  Capable of extreme damage or death.
OOC: Not Custom, But has fleshed out character, unlikely to be traded but still possible for some

Safe

Properties of subject fully understood.  However, this under no circumstances means subject is completely benign.  Still capable of causing death or maiming.  Caution still advised.
OOC: Has some character development, but most likely to be traded, but preferably if character is kept.

Neutralized

Subject is extremely unlikely to cause any harm or even preform any action.  Caution advised just to be sure, but most specimens under this designation are completely unable to cause harm.
OOC: Pets that are readily available and therefore cannot be traded.
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Secure. Contain. Protect.

Postby RiDragon » 12/04/2017 4:33 PM

Groups/People of Interest

The Foundation keeps tabs on many GOI and POI (Groups Of Interest and People of Interest, respectively.)  Though not all are threats to the foundation, all contain some form of anomalous activity that must be monitored and recorded on a daily basis.  This list is subject to updates and deletions, depending on the availability of monitoring and if any new anomalies appear.

OOC: Basically, this will list the plots and places where characters come from and how they fit in stories, and which stories they are connected to.

Multi-Dimensional

Few subjects exists in this category.  Subjects show the ability to travel across multiple dimensions.  It is unknown if subjects are aware of this ability, or have a connection to other incarnations of itself.  It is possible that subjects resemblance to other subjects in other dimensions is completely coincidental, but the theory is impossible to prove.

"Evelonian"

Subject exists in a parallel Earth-like universe populated by "magic" and monsters, both hostile and benign.  Subjects often exist in this category plus other categories, as Evelon seems to be a large universe full of many factions.  Evelonian sub-categories will be cataloged below.

"Olive's Universe"
All subjects under this category are related to a single female human subject named designated "Olive."  Subject appears to "collect" wild and fantastical beasts that she refers to as "pets."  Subject appears to share a strong bond with "pets," even more so than other humans in universe.  If this is a special ability or not is unknown.  It is unknown where subject acquires the funds to own such a large amount of land at such a presumably young age.

"Magickal Beasts"
Subjects in this category appear to be either animalistic in nature, or otherwise non-human.  Sentience of subjects are yet to be determined due to the lack of ability to send agents into "Evelon."  Some beasts appear human-like, while others resemble mythical creatures such as dragons and ents from Earthen folklore.

"Of the Godly Plain"
Subjects that appear to have powers and ability above many others, even compared to other magical creatures in universe.  They appear to be God-like creatures, sometimes worshiped and existing on a higher plain of existence than other subjects, though still strictly in the Evelon universe.

"War-Torn"
There appears to be some sort of war going on currently in-universe.  Subjects in this category are either indirectly or directly involved in said war.  Research is still ongoing about if this war can affect our reality and if it is worth involving our researchers in.

"Test Subject"
There appears to be some sort (or multiple sorts) of in-universe scientists who does many experiments.  It is unknown just how intelligent they are.  It is possible they are aware of the foundation's existence.  Investigation pending.  Any subjects in this category have some sort of link to a scientific project or are a test subject of some sort.  Scientist subjects appear to be too secretive to find the origin of many of these creatures.

"Stand-Alone"

Subject has a central universe that they exist in.  Any off-branching versions of the subject share the same history and memories as their "original" incarnation.

"Wayward Academy"
Yet another universe this "Professor Winter" seems central in.  It appears to operate an academy for "gifted" students, said gifts being what can be described in most basic terms as "super powers."  The academy seems to mainly focus on the control of said powers as well as socialization and unity in the student body, as well as general education.  Trespass into this universe is ill-advised, as most entities (barring The Professor) do not pose a threat or do not even seem capable of inter-demensional travel, besides the normal parallel universe phenomena.

"Fandom"

Subjects that seem to exist in Universes that exist in Earthen media.  Subjects in this category will have their specific universe designated in brackets.
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/04/2017 5:50 PM

Reserved
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/04/2017 5:57 PM

The Professor

"To explore the universe, to categorize every life form and befriend all who need help, is that not the ultimate dream of any who has an imagination?"

Alternatively;

"I am thousands of hearts beating at once, a million versions of myself acting in unison,
infinite voices, yelling in harmony.
."

Full Name:
Professor Xavier J. Winter
Pronunciation:
Pro-fess-or Zav-e-er jay win-ter
Aliases:
The Professor, Professor, Winter, Professor Winter
Name Origin:
None
Species:
Human
Forms:
Human, Fox, Fenling, ect
Aprox. Age:
Unknown
Orientation:
Asexual/Panromantic
Pronouns:
He/Him
Voice Color:
#7be7ea

Designation:
Theumial

Group Of Interest:
Multi-Dimensional

Scientist, Explorer, Professor

Associated Subjects:
All.

Song:
"Amber starlight;
break away the day
and bring to me the night
If I should rest before this ends
Break the clouds; make them turn to sand
"

Art:
n/a

Canon RPs:
(Technically, all are canon for him, but notable RPs are:)

Brief Summary:

A multi-dimensional traveler who somehow exists and is aware of multiple universes and realities at once.
 He enjoys studying all of the worlds he visits, and often adopts creatures native to the planets, and sometimes kids too.  Wherever he goes, he tends to be an integral part of said universe, helping it in one way or another.  Though there is a possibility that his very presence causes the troubles he solves in the first place...

Bio:

WIP

Stats:

Size:
Element:
AP:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Battle Traits:
Non-battle Traits:
Diet:

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/11/2017 2:03 AM

The Awakened Bleeder

"Okay, but, why are we doing this, exactly?  And don't say because you want to."

Full Name:
Null
Pronunciation:
Nuhll
Aliases:
---
Name Origin:
Latin routes, "none"
Species:
Bleeder
Forms:
Human, Bleeder
Aprox. Age:
Unknown
Orientation:
Aro/Ace, Gay
Pronouns:
He/Him They/Them It/Its
Voice Color:
#d4d2c

Designation:
Euclid

Group Of Interest:
Evelonian, Olive's Universe

Assistant, Explorer, Student

Associated Subjects:
Professor Winter, Olive

Song:
"Bright the shine in my horn exiled and forlorn, a damp night in Berlin - yes
Soaked in alcohol I walk up to a doll and say “how you look good”
Rejections follow me around like a dagger in my back, I tell you man it hurts
I’ve come here to express myself ’cause I’m tired of these chains
I am tired of the strains, walking ‘cross the plains, take me in your arms
Fire red, the stage I tread
Elevate me, celebrate me
Extroverted but full of fear
The Soviet trumpeter
To make them dance as fairies, oh, to make them sing along
So close to fever pitch and oh so close to happiness
I’m tempted by their flesh oh, I am tempted by their stare, I don’t think you dare
’cause I am such a communist and I’m breaking down inside
though the world is open wide, drowning in it’s tide, take me in your arms
"

Katzenjammer - Soviet Tumpeter

Art:
n/a

Canon RPs:
X X  X

Brief Summary:

An "awakened" Bleeder that achieved sentience.  He feels misplaced in the world, and can't help having a cynical outlook due to his routes.  He is loyal to Olive to the end.

Bio:

WIP

Stats:

Level: 14
Size: T
Element: Dark
AP: 20
Offense: 20
Defense: 26
Precision: 25
Endurance: 22
Speed: 19
Fame: 19
Battle Traits: Lifesense| Silent Shadow| Terrain Traveler| Disease Immunity| Life Transfer| Freezing Touch| Spectral Strike| Spiked Body| Aura Sight| Power Sap
Non-Battle Traits: Climber| Evasive| Half-Mortal| Photosensitivity| Human Form
Personality/Social Traits: Blunt| Cynic| Introvert
Diet: Affectivore

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/11/2017 2:28 AM

The Starsick

"I am stardust incarnate."

Full Name:
Rosceros
Pronunciation:
Ross-sare-ohs
Aliases:
Ceros
Name Origin:
---
Species:
Khimera, Experimental creature
Forms:
Khimera, Unknown creature
Aprox. Age:
Months old
Orientation:
---

Designation:
Keter

Group Of Interest:
Evelonian, Olive's Universe

---

Associated Subjects:
Professor Winter

Song:
n/a

Art:
n/a

Canon RPs:
X

Brief Summary:

A creature made of stardust, capable of injecting people with its twin tails to cause "starsickness."  It is also capable of creating pockets in reality to store things.

Bio:

A glittering deep purpleish drool dripped down from the maw of the creature as it got used to its newfound legs.  Glowing eyes opened and surveyed its surroundings, curious and new to the world.  It blinked a few times, rubbing a paw against its eyes.  From the edge of its vision, it saw a man.

Instantly the creature was alert, feeling liquid flowing into its tails as it readied them to strike.  But the man didn't move, he simply watched with a calm smile across his face.

Master?

As if the man knew what the other was thinking, he shook his head.  "Welcome to the world, my friend."  He said warmly, holding out a hand.  "You are going to help me make the world a better place."

~~~
Liquid stardust flows though Ceros' veins, able to be secreted by his spit or from their tails.  They are able to create wormholes into other dimensions with this liquid, though their control over it isn't quite strong yet.  The liquid feels soft like velvet, but can be passed through quite easily.

Ceros was created in Professor Winter's labs in order to help facilitate extra-dimensional travel.  They are very loyal to winter, who has been nothing but kind and caring to them.

Ceros themself is a quiet sort, often lost in their own mind and prone to completely missing conversation directed at them.  They are not very good at talking, as their stardust is constantly flowing from their mouth when they do not concentrate to stem the flow.  They can astral project their body into other dimensions and into space to explore and bring back information, as well as figuring out how to create links with their powers to them.

Stats:

Post #: 57
Level: 12
Size: Medium
Element: Dark/Light
AP: 20
Offense: 21
Defense: 19
Precision: 14
Endurance: 46
Speed: 18
Fame: 17
Battle Traits: Blade| Metal Plating| Pursuit| Poison Immunity
Non-Battle Traits: Cyborg| Independent| Recognize Impostor

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 12/11/2017 1:45 PM

Heart Skeleton

"Oh..  Hey.  It's just me again down here..  Mimi.""

Full Name:
Just Me Again Down Here
Pronunciation:
Juhst mee again down here
Aliases:
Mimi
Name Origin:
Font name
Species:
Skeleton
Forms:
Human, Skeleton
Aprox. Age:
Orientation:
---

Designation:
Keter

Group Of Interest:
Fandom [Undertale, OC]

--

Associated Subjects:
---

Song:
n/a

Art:
n/a

Canon RPs:
---

Brief Summary:

Just a little girl born in the Underground who wants to help out in anyway she can.  She tends to somehow fit herself in the Player's inventory and gives advice from there.

Bio:

WIP

Stats:

Size:
Element:
AP:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Battle Traits:
Non-Battle Traits:
Personality/Social Traits:
Diet:

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 05/12/2021 7:02 PM

Unlikely Protagonist

"Listen, I'm really not anything special, okay?  I just...  Ended up in the right place at the right time.  Or... Wrong place at the right time?  ...Or maybe it was the right place?"

note: may want to change to preluhna, spirit kuhna, or cheeping doom kitty, poss a custom kuhna
Full Name:
Faust Devos
Pronunciation:
Fawst deh-vohs
Aliases:
Faust
Name Origin:
None
Species:
Human
Forms:
Human
Aprox. Age:
Early to mid 20s
Orientation:
Bisexual
Pronouns:
He/Him They/Them
Voice Color
#7fbfe3

Designation:
Neutralized

Group Of Interest:
Stand-alone, Wayward Academy

Student

Associated Subjects:
Professor Winter

Song:
I'm not special
I'm not even cool ....

... Step back
Get away
Let me go
One more day down the drain
I will cry no more
I will run no more
I won't be hunted
I will be human
My name is target
I am the target
Aim your bow at me
Fire it at me, now

- Mcguffin in the Limelight by Monstrosity

Art:
Doll-maker

Canon RPs:

Brief Summary:

Nothing special, average, run-of-the-mill depressed young adult that has no idea what he's doing or where he belongs in the world.  Really isn't anything special.  Once moved something with his mind, but he hasn't really been able to replicate it, doesn't really make any sense why he's in this magic place with magic people who are so cool and better than him.  At least he's getting free housing and education, that's pretty damn good.

Bio:

Faust was just another debt ridden adolescent with no real drive or much to do with his life, working a dead end cashiering gig at a crappy video rental store that hadn't had more than one customer a day since the 90s.  That is, until one late night that he noticed a poor little turtle stuck on its back as he was walking back to his dingy overpriced apartment.  In a spur of the moment decision, he decided to try to help it out, and inadvertently showed off some latent powers he apparently had.  What would of been a "huh" moment he would of brushed off became something that changed his life as he was noticed by a gang of oddities that would soon end up as his roommates in the strange new academy he was brought into.  Thrust into a world far brighter and more exciting than he ever thought was possible for someone as average as he was, he's slowly coming out of his shell as he bonds with his new found family.

Stats:

Size:
Element:
AP:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Battle Traits:
Non-Battle Traits:
Diet:

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/02/2021 9:01 PM

Son of the Hungry God

"No."

Full Name:
Lucas Hollows
Pronunciation:
Lew-kass, hall-ohs
Aliases:
Lucas
Name Origin:
None
Species:
Human
Forms:
Human
Aprox. Age:
Early to mid 20s
Orientation:
Unknown
Pronouns:
He/Him
Voice Color
#0000BF

Designation:
Thaumiel

Group Of Interest:
Stand-alone, Wayward Academy

Student

Associated Subjects:
Professor Winter
Faust

Song:

So, with advice of the dead
And a halo over my head

At last, "Honey, I'm home!"
Three voices come all alone

A vivisection of me
Done by God, for all to see
Say "Hello! Honey, I'm home!"
Three voices come all alone

A vivisection of me
Done by God for all to see

- Honey I'm Home by Ghost

Art:
--

Canon RPs:

Brief Summary:

Whenever taking any sort of lethal blow, will wake up in the place he last slept.  This "respawn" immortality has made him just about as jaded and pessimistic as one may expect.  Has some gravity altering abilities as well.

Bio:

Lucas has had a traumatizing childhood, to say the least.  He was born into the "Church of the Hungry God" cult, his birth and time growing up was carefully laid out in front of him for a specific final goal: to sacrifice him to their eldritch God to awaken it and bring an end to all things.  When the knife was slid across his throat, all went dark for a while.  The memories are hard to grasp, there was a shifting and undulating creature standing in front of him.  He could tell it was skinny, and had its eyes and teeth in the same places, but that's about it.  He remembered it reaching out somehow, and reaching out back and...

Then he woke up on the alter.  The cultists around him torn into bloody pieces, viscera flung in every direction.  When approached by the remaining of the cult, a burst of new power shot them away from him as he yelled at them to get back.  He was confused and scared, all he knew is that he needed to get out of there.  He ran, and kept running, bouncing around from place to place, learning about his inability to die, until he found himself invited to the Wayward Academy.  He was hesitant, but had nothing better to do, and was also tempted by the idea that they could solve the mysteries behind his powers and the cult he was born into.

He remains quiet, tends to be snappy, and doesn't form many connections.  He is begrudgingly dragged along with the group that eventually "adopts" Faust.  When asked why he's sticking around them despite how much he appears to not want to be there, he would shrug and says he was bored or that he was forced to be, but deep down he has a craving for the companionship and shenanigans of the others.

Stats:
Size:
Element:
AP:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Battle Traits:
Non-Battle Traits:
Diet:

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/02/2021 9:40 PM

Lizard-Girl Superhero

"Enough with the words already, let's go go GO!  Life's too short to stand around talking!"

(until I can get her custom 'gon)
Full Name:
Riley "Red" Rose
Pronunciation:
Rile-lee Red rose
Aliases:
Red, Riley
Name Origin:
--
Species:
Human
Forms:
Human, lizard-monster
Aprox. Age:
Mid to late 20s
Orientation:
Gay
Pronouns:
She/Her
Voice Color:
#BF0000

Designation:
Neutralized for now

Group Of Interest:
Standalone, Wayward Academy

Student, super hero

Associated Subjects:
Professor Winter, Faust, Lucas, Dylan, Johanna

Song:
Rolling around at the speed of sound

Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow

Can't stick around, have to keep movin' on

Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out

Must keep on movin' ahead

No time for guessin', follow my plan instead

Trusting in what you can't see

Take my lead, I'll set you free

Escape From the City, Crush 40

Art:
Commissioned from Blinkpen.Tumblr.com
Dollmaker by 5eyed

Canon RPs:

Brief Summary:

A rebellious and energetic girl who wants to be a superhero and loves lizards.  She has a reptilian form she can transform into at will and the ability to regenerate from any injury, if this allows her to be immortal or not remains to be seen.  She also can talk to lizards.

Bio:

Idealistic and unafraid to voice her opinions, Red is a loud and proud superhero-in-training.  She's the only one of "the gang" to not live in the dorms together, instead living in an inherited mansion full of her pet reptiles.  A few years back, she was just a regular, albeit loud, teen who on a chance encounter was thrown a magic gemstone of some sort by a shady guy being chased by men in suits and told to "keep it safe."  In a panic, she put it in her mouth to hide it and accidentally swallowed it, and now she has powers.  Yeah, really.  She can recover from any injury (eventually) even regularly lethal ones, though the bigger the injury the slower she regenerates, taking months if her entire body happens to be destroyed.  She describes this experience as "totally boring."  Her reptile form is very fast and dexterous with razor sharp claws and teeth.  In her free time she enjoys having conversations with her pet lizards, and practicing being a hero.

Stats:

Size:
Element:
AP:
Offense:
Defense:
Precision:
Endurance:
Speed:
Fame:
Battle Traits:
Non-Battle Traits: