Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

The Mess Nest

Postby Bug » 11/08/2020 11:23 AM

Intro post here:)
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 609
Donate

Re: The Mess Nest

Postby Bug » 11/08/2020 11:40 AM

Crimson (Crim)

Prince of hearts
Personality: apathetic
Human form: blood red hair and lips tall kinda lanky like a noodle. Constantly frowns
Backstory thingy: As an heir of the Hearts family around 8 you are stripped of emotions so you are able to rule your  kingdom with justice. Emotion is weakness. He willingly accepts his duty until he discovers his family's secret. Sympathy is just another way people can manipulate you. An unearthed secrets causes unexpected turmoil within the young prince and as reason and emotion conflict he chooses exile

this is my first thingy so I hope we can grow from here:)
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bug » 11/08/2020 12:18 PM

Name: Vox
Personality: uhhh spicy hot
Appearance: even hotter
I'm thinking a dude but we don't know yet
Backstory: too hot to handle ahahahahah
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bug » 11/08/2020 12:43 PM

Onyesha (Yesha)

Personality: Kind and selfless with only good intentions in mind. She has an overwhelming amount of compassion and wants to make an impact on the world. Unfortunately she's a bit emotional and acts impulsively, leads to her being naïve. she dum

Appearance: She's a midsized girl around 5'5. blackish blue shoulder length hair and jet black eyes

Backstory: She's from the surface world (opposite of wonderland) and lives a relatively uneventful life. Her mom gets into a tragic accident when she was 12 which leaves her paralyzed until death. Her mother loved everything and everyone and all she wants is to live up to her expectations and make a difference in this world. But due to her tendency to be naïve she trusts the wrong people getting her in tight situations. Wonderland calls its members or heroes to its world to save it (kind idk this part yet) it was suppose to be her mom but due to her current state, Onyesha will have to do.

(also is Crim's love interest)
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bug » 11/08/2020 1:50 PM

Tansya Shadowfell

Image Image (Smirnoff her pain the butt companion)

Personality: A stubborn warrior who gets butthurt a little too easily. She's poor with communication and would rather solve things with an iron fist and a few unpleasant words. She seems like a cut and dry warrior butthead who seriously needs anger management but beneath her rugged and crude behavior she's self-conscious and fears failure more than anything. She is poor with handling emotions so always resorts to anger.

Appearance (Human): She's strong and agile though only stands at a whopping 5'3. Her raven hair is long and braided almost to her butt until in a spur of the moment hatred for it cuts it brutally short to keep it from bothering her. She has cobalt eyes and a scar that crosses her lip and chin. She claims it was due to a fierce battle but actually her chompbone, Smirnoff has just as poor of a temper as she does. (touch Smirnoff Brokenbottle and you perish, I don't make the rules here.)

Backstory: Both her parents are battle heroes and veterans, both beautiful and ferocious. She comes from a long line of warriors and when your parents take pride in destroying bloodlines affection isn't exactly a priority. Due to her minor health condition her parents always assumed she'd never amount t anything and she won't stop until she proves them wrong.
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bug » 11/08/2020 2:40 PM

Tal]

Personality: A logical fellow who for the most part has a good heart and good head on his shoulders. He isn't a huge fan of fighting but is skilled with a knife. He loves nature which makes him an expert tracker though physical exertion isn't his main element. He's a childhood friend who always gets caught in Tansya's shenanigan's

Appearance: He has fair skin and fairly maybe 5'6 with sandy long sandy hair that's usually in a ponytail

[b]Backstory:[b] He was bullied most of his childhood because of his fascination with nature and inability to relate to other children. but Tansya's sudden friendship changed that. Since then he's always felt loyal and indebted to her.
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bug » 12/18/2020 9:42 PM

hehe i like it a lot
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bug » 12/18/2020 9:48 PM

This is just a stand in for my character Beck until I get a paragon for her. She low key dum but also awesome but like I said dum. She's strong and chaotic but not super responsible but means well. She's a "hero" but causes a lot of chaos. Her powers were accidental and way too powerful for such a poo brain
Bug
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate