Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Feint's Pen

Postby Feint » 06/06/2008 6:40 PM

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Characters

Postby Feint » 01/16/2021 2:06 AM

- pink-haired and moody. fond of baggy clothes and dark colors. has a silver heart-shaped locket that he wears low on his chest. it's empty, but he seems to know what it means
- passively regenerates from harm, but can also use short bursts of more powerful healing energy that can be applied to others
- pain lasts but a second due to his constant regeneration, so he doesn't take it seriously. it's a far-too-common occurrence for him to stride boldly into a situation with a genuine chance for serious injury or death because he's never had to care before
- struggles to gain muscle due to the way his healing powers work; seems to find strength through rage alone
- used to physically bully the younger kids as a schoolboy, but isn't afraid to pick on people his size or larger if he feels challenged. losing fights doesn't seem to teach him much
- hot-tempered and gruff, but very capable of being kind. nonjudgmental beyond the usual amount of quiet resentment he seems to have for people in general
- deeply loves animals
- either has too much to say or nothing at all

Disincarnato
Backstory, Stats.
- completely unknown history. no one knows where he came from, who his parents are, or what his real name is. he's by all means a typical panzer, so it can be assumed he became one in the usual way, but he denies this
- delusional, rambling madman
- glacially ponderous in movement and speech, and about as unstoppable in strength
- finds the existence of all others meaningless
- never leaves his beast form

- arrogant, rude, and fond of trouble
- his gift to his people was the dreamcatcher. anyone wishing to be rid of his malice might find it useful to praise him for this
- his birth form is a yellow and black orbweaver, but he can take an almost unlimited number of others, including human
- can control a living thing's actions, thoughts, and speech with golden spider silk. his targets tend to be weak-willed or stupid, as a smarter subject would trick him into brushing the silk off
- outside of his spider form, he uses elongated golden hairs that he wraps around his tail or neck (or keeps tied back in a loose, messy bun, as a human). he taps the taught thread/hair to manipulate the ensnared target like a marionette
- his animal forms are black and yellow, always, and have a venomous bite
- his human form is that of a native american male that paints his eyes with dark circles
- medium skin, black hair (with thin gold streaks), gold eyes. lanky and tall, with little muscle. unexpectedly acrobatic
- wears boho. he likes the loose fabric, and beads. he is very fond of stone beads

Red Oni and Blue Oni
Backstory, Stats
- twin monsters. each takes a human form (and job) during the day. hates humanity for destroying their habitat and forcing their way of life upon them. hunts humans to eat under the cover of night
- blue is inquisitive, and enjoys being made to think. poses as a barista and wears fashionable clothing. his oni form is blue-skinned with red eyes. hunts with simple tools and traps.
- red has poor emotional control, and is thus prone to impulsive behavior and outbursts. poses as a construction worker, and wears worn, faded clothing. his oni form is red-skinned with blue eyes. smokes a lot of cigarettes, and hunts with a kanabo.
- can fuse into a single, monstrous demon with two heads and one belly

ImageImage
(???), (???)

- android children. one was produced with errors

ImageImage
(???), (???)
- ???

(???)
- ???
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.