Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Fire Valley

Postby Rogen » 09/20/2007 9:44 PM

[center]As you venture through a lush forest for hours on end, you suddenly start to notice that the trees have began to thin and the ground is hardening. the comfortable temperatures are rising uncomfortably and the sun is beginning to beat down on you. You think you should turn back but you see a being standing not too far out of walking distance. Being that you haven't seen anyone all day you decide to go and meet them...

As you near them you note that it's a Temple Dragon in anthro form, he's wearing a black leather jacket that you can almost not believe he's wearing in such heat, along with black denim pants that tuck into mid shin high combat boots. He nods to you and says, "Welcome to Fire Valley. We've been expecting you, my name is Brehn. Please follow me."

Name: Brehn
Species: Iiylumiel

Personality: - intelligent - charismatic - peace keeper - over protective of the master -

Hair: Dark Blue'
Eyes: Black (glows white when angry)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 195lb
Body type: broad build/ fairly muscled

As you follow Brehn you notice that the temperature has lowered substantially. Now you're feeling like you'd like one of those leather jackets, with in no time at all you reach a large, freakishly huge, gothic mansion. Your eyes are diverted from the over all size of the structure to the front gate where an incredibly tall male stands against the framing, opening and closing a lighter. You feel Brehn's presence tense as you come up to him. The tall one speaks up, "ah, Sir Brehn, I see that you've brought a prisoner. How very wonderful."he smirks through his beak.
Brehn gives a tilted nod, "Scrim"he stressed his name irritably, "This is our guest, I would appreciate it if you'd treat them as such."
With a roll of the eyes Scrim huffed a "what ever"and walked off to the side of the mansion.

Name: Scrim
Species: Chaos Magistrey

Personality: -Chaotic - mentally insane - explosive happy - pyrotechnic -
Hair: Silver w/ red tips
Eyes: ice blue
Height: 7'0
Weight: 169lb
Body type: Slight muscular build

With a sigh Brehn leads you into the mansion, immediately a sweet smell fills your scences.
"hm, seems Elizabeth has been baking again, might as well introduce you to the little...dear. Now then, this way to the kitchen"he says as he points to the left ahead of you. As soon as you inter the room you're greeted by a bubbly green eyed girl ,"HI-YA! Are you the guest I was told would be coming- OF COURSE YOU ARE! Silly me. Why did I ask such a question? Ha! Well how about a cookie?"she says excitedly as she shoves a tray of cookies in your face, "They're delicious! Absolutely spectacular! I would know cause I made them"she said with a pretty grin. "in fact everything I do is absolutely perfect, you could ask Brehn, but I think my word is more then enough to convince you. After all I AM that reliable"she sang as she twirled around carefully with her tray of cookies.

Name: Elizabeth
Species: Cobalt Ferrikoon

Personality: - Annoying - Hyper - Self-centred - Baking obsessed -
Hair: pink hair w/ light blue tips
Eyes: Green
Height: 4'6
Weight: 78lb
Body type: skinny/ agile.

Name: O'Mally
Species: Void Hollowheart

Personality:
Hair: White/Silver