Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Darklighter's Home for Pets(No posting please)

Postby Darklighter » 09/24/2007 5:58 AM

As you walk down a stone pathway, you see a sign "Darklighters home for Pets" with an arrow pointing straight ahead.  You look up and see a *HUGE* walled off field with a door about 5 ft away from you. As you are about to knock on the door ,you see there is a sign built right into the door that reads " All pet corrals will be based on their color,Please no feeding my pets ,most of them are still a little spooked. "  As you knock, the door opens. You hear a voice call out, "please come in". You walk in you look around to see who talked. Behind the door you see a small Bronze Stargoyle sitting on a small heavy metal stool. "Darklighter is that way" *points at the back of a man,bending into a small alcove* "Tilos, who are you talking to,you know I'm trying to get this little guy to trust me "*pats a sleeping Kodile.* You see Darklighter stand up and look towards the door. "Oh sorry ,I didn't hear you knock." Darklighter walks toward you with his hand out. The two of you shake hands. " Let me adjust this heat lamp so its right on him, then i can show you around the place. *adjusts heat lamp*
"First stop is the Biolune Pod" *Takes you to a door a few feet from the alcove with the Kodile in it* Opens the door,"After you" As you go thought it,lights come on and you see your in super long hallway with what looks like 20 or 30 doors,Each door is about 5 feet away from the next one.To the left of each door is a small LCD screen showing whats inside.  *All the 'doors' have a  Species picture with the name of a color on it. Darklighter points to a door with a 'Biolune Serraptor' on it*
"What ever species is on the door is the leader of the group,Lets see if we can see anyone."
Bronze Stargoyle
Name : Tilos
Level : 1
Loyalty : 7
Toughness : 7
Exploration : 8
Endurance : 8
Intelligence : 10
Righteousness : 3
Darkness : 0
Fame: 8

Kodile
Name : Cylor
Level : 1
Loyalty : 6
Toughness : 10
Exploration : 2
Endurance : 10
Intelligence : 8
Righteousness : 0
Darkness : 0
Fame: 8

-

-

-

-
Darklighter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Darklighter » 09/26/2007 2:33 AM

Biolune pod
                                     *Biolune Serraptor Female*

*This pen is kept cool, damp and the lights are always set on dim,mostly woods and plains and a lake in the middle of it *

*Darklighter taps the LCD,the screen flickers on,Darklighter looks at you*  "Now i don't have that many of these, hmmm 10 i think,male and female,different species,These guys are always hiding ,when i come here to see them."

*As Darklighter and you look at the LCD, you hear a beautiful, melodious ringing coming from the doorway,as you look up you see a Jewel Rexxel looking at you.
Jewel Rexxel

Name : Jewel
Male
Darklighter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate