Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

The Scrapbook

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:39 PM

The Scrapbook

The Scrapbook can be found in many rooms throughout the house, in full view, or tucked safely away in ones desk and/or dresser. It is constantly moved around, and keeps track of all the pets and their personalities. No reason for it has yet been mentioned. The book is thick, with over 300 pages in it, but you can never tell. The pages just seem to go on forever, yet the book never changes shape.

It looks more like an ancient book, being rather large and wide, with thin—yet strong pages filling it. The cover being black and dusted, smoothed out and crinkled, with dark gold letters. It doesn't seem new, and is almost a larger replica of the ones all Erin, Est, and Astrum have. Perhaps the other pages are to keep track of the creature's movements, and seem to fill themselves. :wink:

It is made out of leather, and the pages are a light beige. (Ok, so the picture sucks. Deal with it. I can't find a better one. *mutters*) Each pet has their own page, quite obviously.

The first pages are the writers, and some notes about each of the three people. Erin doesn't participate in it as much, but constantly gives out information on her random visits. A picture of the Breeder's License is listed.

Breeder's License

The page is turned, and there you go.

(Around there, on the bottom right hand side—closest to the ones viewing, is some rocky, mountain hillside type of around, along with a small cave stationed. Some trees lightly decorate the plains, and white strips are seen against the rocks. Obviously, it is for Oratah, the Graffiti Albie—for his mark there is clear.

Behind it, is a dark area with many blue and purple flowers, and crunched up leaves. A dark, eerie little burrow is put there, and it is where both Tyaki and Munashii reside in. Then, opposite from the 'dark corner' there is a very color patch of land with bended flowers and a small lake in which water is constantly cleansed and refreshed with some sort of underground fertilizing system. A batch of tall flowers that have huge palm leaves and a low thickly branched tree covering it is where the residents –Taser and Specter- sleep and relax.

At the very end of the cage, in which the wall rises up to be an outstanding 10 feet tall, there is a long, wide stream, surrounded by unusual marsh plants and ground. For effects, a somewhat misty fog is put there. There is Mico's, the strange and as most consider, unnatural, Aqua Albie stays.

Away from it, yet just above Mico's place, and stretching out all through the middle, is the area of light blue and yellow flowers, with moor like grass and the most room along with a huge tree stuck right in the middle of the pen, is where Mhairie and Rhyme usually stay in.

Mistletoe, on the other hand, simply travels around the areas, sleeping in whichever 'home' he likes. Though he stays around the "neutral area"in which the stream of water (which continues to move) flows down Oratah's rocks, making a sort of waterfall. There, which is covered in bushes, is usually considered Mistletoe's sleeping area.)
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 167
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:39 PM

.::Munashii::.
(pr. Mu-na-she )

Breed: Tali

Type: Void

Appearance: Muna is about 5 feet long from snout to tail, while having fur the color of midnight, and large violet orbs. To be more specific, Muna's fur also has silver markings in the middle of her tail, the shape it is in, is one of a glare sort of look. As well, her underbelly is a grey, with the same silver glare markings that are also located on her chest and the middle of her right paw. For birthmarks, the four raindrop shaped marks are located at the very place were all of Muna's legs start.

Its outer color is purple, then a thin line of a mixed color; made of pink and yellow. And as the 'eye' the middle is black. As well, Muna has two useless purple wings—that match her eye color ((maybe a bit darker though)). The designs on the wings are those of a peacock, and have three feathers each. With strange ears that seem to be perched right on top of her head, the inside of them being a 'cold steel' color. There is also a grey shade around Muna's eyes.

Personality: Munashii- which means void, empty, ineffective, lifeless, as well as vacant, futile, vain in Japanese, could fit Muna almost perfectly; But not exactly. Muna usually sulks around for days, not saying anything and looking with pained eyes at everything around her. She basically has no personality, as her name states: Lifeless. Yet could be vain and selfish at times, always wanting what the other has—if not, goes into a jealous depression. This Tali is loyal, and would help out in times of need, but her expression will remain calm and blank.

Stats:
Loyalty: 10
Toughness: 6
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 3
Intelligence: 7
Righteousness: 5
Darkness: 3
Fame: 8

Notes:  *sighs* There isn't much to write about our quiet little 'emo' companion. Munashii is a truly beautiful creature, and other then her ruined wings; I don't quite understand why, her history is a mystery to us. This Tali has no faults. Well...if you don't count her undefined personality. There was just something about her at the place I adopted her that just...made me both feel sorry and awed by her. Maybe it's because I hoped to give her the type of home she needs, filled with love and attention.
I hope, by all means necessary, that she will one day out-wear her name. Rhyme has agreed to help her, and we both await the results.

Level: 1

.::Rhyme::.
(pr. Ryt-um )

Type: Sky

Appearance: Rhyme has a sturdy, yet feminine look, with layers of muscle within her thick legs and powerful build. She's about the same length as Munashii, if not bigger, and larger then the average Female Tali. With mascara like black outline around her eyes, which are a scarlet blue in color, her wings are completely sky blue, with slightly darker blue for the designs. They are strong enough to give her flight, and blend in perfectly with her blue and with coat.

Rhyme's face is more like the camouflaged part of her coat, being a mixture of blue, purple and white and cat/dog like ears are always pricked, and are a more point blue color. Rhyme's paws and tail are the same, the top of her back starting out as a darkish sky blue, then lightens as it falls lower to her body, ending so that her paws and tip of tail are white, while her claws are a dark blue.

Personality: Rhyme actually has a beautiful voice, vibrant like her fur, and clear as a blue sky. And she seems to enjoy singing—not that I could understand her that well. She has a calm attitude, always relaxed yet outgoing, and Rhyme barely goes inside, unless it's raining. Like her fur suggests, Rhyme enjoys clear blue skies or cloudy skies, and I think she has a connection with it of some sort. Basically she's a active little Tali, my second one, and the one I have hopes for changing Muna's sulky mood.

Rhyme has a great joy of running, and is the best one to ask for advice, or calm you down. As well, this Sky Tali is the friendliest one and is no good for a guard dog, since she'll come up with a lick to everyone, even an intruder. Rhyme will let anyone borrow anything of hers, and is the most obedient soul I have ever known.

Stats:

Notes: I absolutely love her! There's a phrase to explain this creature: A gentle Giant. Considering she's about two inches taller then the regular Tali, it fits Rhyme perfectly! ^_^
As well, she's always there to calm me down when I go insane over some little thing. Plus, I can't say I don't feel proud walking her down through the street on a sunny day, her coat is just so beautiful! And I love it when people are envious of her—and me! Sometimes I can't think of anything better then to have Rhyme resting by my feet, in front of a fireplace, in a comfy chair, reading a good book. She's very rare, so don't touch her!

.::Taser::.
(pr. Tay-ser )
Breed: Albie

Type: Candy

Appearance: Taser's still a child, so her body form hasn't completely filled out yet. But she's made out of many colors, and her entire coat is a camouflage of pink, blue, and purple. She has a white underbelly and purple legs, along with pinkish red paws. The top of 'hair' on her head is a vibrant purple, which matches her pink eyes. The top of her coat is a mixture of purple and mix, while her tail is a smooth, candy like red. Taser's face is both blue and purple, and grey horns add to the childish beauty.

Personality: Taser's personality is wild and independent. She refuses to ask for any sort of help, but gets upset easily and leans on someone who seems to know what they're doing when she can't figure heads or tails about the entire matter. Taser may not do well alone, and is bound to get into a lot of trouble because of her curious nature, as well as sharp-tongue, which doesn't necessarily mean witty. She hates being told what to do, and usually has nasty temper tantrums.

Stats:
Loyalty: 8
Toughness: 9
Exploration: 10
Endurance: 7
Intelligence: 6
Righteousness: 1
Darkness: 1
Fame: 5

Notes: Taser's a trip to the moon! This little Albie fits perfectly with Rhyme's calm and relaxed personality, being the hyperactive one who could never get enough attention. Thankfully, Taser hasn't complained-yet, that she was 'bored.' There are more then enough things to do! Well, being the youngest one in our entire family, she doesn't have free roam—to do whatever she wishes and go wherever she wishes. But she says it loud and proud that she hates it.

Level: 2

.::Tyaki::.
(pr. Ty-ak-e )

Type: Cursed

Appearance: With fur as dark as blood and eyes that gleam white Tyaki's looks could make anyone shiver in fear. Tyaki has a short-furred coat, silky and smooth like a stone—cold too, as if she's dead already. A red patch of 'hair' is on the top of her head, with bangs falling to the side of her face that end in a color that looks exactly like fresh-blood. Though she has a long and lean muzzle, inside it are rows of vampire like fangs. The blank, shining white eyes that have no iris, no pupil, no 'eyeball' that could be seen, but there is no doubt that Tyaki could see...and see good.

Grey, threatening horns are seen at the side of her head, her black, flowing devil like wings—which have the era of blood and reddish around them add to the effect. Tyaki's underbelly is a pure white, and on her right paw there are two bright red stripes, as well as on her right, is a bracelet that never comes off, with a strange symbol on it. Tyaki's wings are spread out with a single feather? And are black and demon, devil like. As well as for her fox tail, with the white underneath and the red coat, there is the same strange symbol on it as well, expect larger.

Personality: Tyaki's a cursed soul, as her 'type' says. She's tortured and alone, and feels that's way all the time, as though there's no one to relate to, no one to understand. Her pain is out there for people to see, but most misjudge it as anger, and none know who to help; because making her happy or not, she's a cursed soul, and the pain will swing back like a boomerang whether she likes it or not. Tyaki barely ever talks, yet seems to hate almost everyone and ventures out of the house for maybe more then days at a time. She never goes near love, and keeps her tongue sharp and silent. If any really had a true conversation with her, they'll see that she's very sensible, has good ideas, and is wittier then most suspect.  

At night, Tyaki could be often heard running out of the house, while barks and snaps of cries of help are heard during her sleep. Tyaki doesn't like being around a lot of creatures in general, preferring to stay to the dark and independent side of things. As well, her mood is irrationally changing to become more 'evil' no matter all the nice stuff Astrum tries to do for her. Bloodshed automatically makes her laugh, or giggle, in a sick twisted way, and Astrum's afraid her 'cursed soul' is affecting her mind in a rather insane fashion.

Stats:
Loyalty: 7
Toughness: 8
Exploration: 9
Endurance: 6
Intelligence: 5
Righteousness: 0
Darkness: 0
Fame: 4

Notes:There's something about her that'll go so far as to actually frighten me. Even, with that said, I'll never—I can't bear, to get rid of her. I have the same uncanny attachment to her as I do to Muna, and I feel sorry for both. So my goal is to make them happy, or at least content. Surprisingly, both Tyaki and Muna have a strange connection with each other, and; and it matters on how you define 'friendship', they seem to get along quite well, and a few shared words between them is heard.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:40 PM

.::Mico::.
(pr. Mic-o )

Type: Aqua

Appearance: With her fur showing off the appearance of movement, like a calm ocean will when the sun shines on it, so does hers. Mico is a lean creature, looking rather mythical and unearthly because of how much time she spends in water. Her underbelly is a murky white, as her tail, while her fur color is basically sea-green and blue, the colors all shimmering and mixing into one.

Her eyes are a hot pink, along with the inside of her ears. Her horns stick out beautifully, seeming to have a certain glow to them that seems anything but ordinary. Mico has some rough patches on her neck that are considered to be gills, and the fur on her head has purpleish pink highlights that fall upon her face. With paws that are webbed and a tail that seems more like a fish's, Mico's appearance is that.

Personality: Not much know about her, other then Mizu, who knows—with The Ice Comet, how to get into pens. Mico is usually either outside swimming in marshes or crazy, scary, unearthly places, or talking softly to herself. Most consider her a real fish inside, but she protects the ones she cares, like Mizu and The Ice Comet, along with Astrum in a rare blue moon. Mico keeps to herself, and the water.

Inside, Mico is a sensible creature, and is usually neutral in many matters. Her loyalty to her friends might falter that decision, but Mico works on what she calls, 'keeping all threads cut'.

Stats:

Notes: Mico's a strange creature, mystic even...if you could go so far as to actually say that. It's 'The thing that came from the Swamp' PART 2. She's rather frightening sometimes, in a strange way, and keeps all boundaries and connections from others at a very cold, neutral level. To tell the truth, if it wasn't for the breed of her nature, Mico would let one of us die...just to prove that she doesn't get attached.

.::Mhairie::.
(pr. Mi-ha-re )

Type: Glacial

Appearance: With fur soft and silky as a tiger's, but color of midnight blue, markings of a icy-soft blue color that colors her underbelly, tip (inside) of ears and under tail. With eyes and horns of luminous blue, and a bracelet of white with a blue star completes this creature's look. Mhairie's fur is usually wavy and tangled up, being the result of running.

Personality: A real moorland dog, loving large and open places, where the sky is able to be seen from all angles and there is lots of space to run. Mhairie, in some way, could be considered a dream, and tells imaginative stories and can't stand being bored. She could sit in front of the night sky and dream of anything, telling stories with a best friend. It is just the way she is, along with being very outgoing, and a special talent for hiding in places where it seems there's no where to hide. A Moorland dog...of course, and Mhairie's favorite wood is rabbits, and there's plenty of them in the moor. She's very fast, to say the least.  

Stats:

Notes: Mhairie's wonderful! She has the same free-spirited nature that I always wished to have. It's amazing, actually.

.::Specter::.
(pr. Se-peck-ter )

Type: Prism  

Appearance: He's the colors of the rainbow, with the left two paws being blue and sky-blue, and the tail being a dark purplish blue, along with back, which is pink and red, with wings of blue, purple, pink, all mixed in together to look rather beautiful. His right two paws are green while his chest is yellow along with face, while his ears and head are orange. Specter is lean and elegant, moving with craziness and grace all mixed into one.

Personality: Specter has a colorful personality, as his fur ignites. Friendly and excited, curious but wary, he's all the colors of the rainbow mixed into one. Specter can't stay still too long, bundling with energy that never seem to run out, and gets involved into anything just for the fun of it. This creature could be considered a second Taser, for they both enjoy driving their owner insane. Of course, he could also have a mellow side, in which he could be calm and relaxed, trying to take things on a more sensible note.

Stats:

Notes: Specter's insane. And I love it! He and Taser are the best of friends, considering their alike personalities. Though Specter has a mellow side, Taser's is shown as stubbornness—from her age. I worry for his coat though, and the brilliance of it in sunlight...
If he wasn't so hyperactive, I would have kept Specter on a tight leash‚Äîjust to make sure no one steals her.  

.::Mistletoe::.
(pr. Mistletoe )

Type: Noel

Personality: Running through the forest, blending into the trees, just to listen to some music, watch the people kiss under the leaf he was named after. Mistletoe enjoys sleeping in ferns and leaves, spending his time in forest and all sorts of places. He's most active and hyper during the holidays, in which he travels through the night, listening to music and celebrations, staying alone and independent, yet protecting anyone in trouble. Mistletoe is wild at heart, but a loyal family dog in spirit.

Stats:

Notes: Mistletoe is a great family dog. He really does act like one, loving to cuddle up and play, or a good rub behind the ears. Christmas and winter are without doubt his time of year, his favorite month, his favorite day, his favorite weather. Mistletoe is a loveable oaf sometimes, and he loves watching people kiss underneath his namesake!  

.::Oratah::.
(pr. Or-a-ta-h )

Type: Graffiti

Personality: He's this bad-boy gangster, always trying to act tough or 'cool' but is actually a real softie inside. Oratah is rather caring, and will run to get help if anyone is hurt, though he's quite tough, considering himself a protector and fighter, mean and wary of any newcomer. Oratah has a problem with outsiders and takes a long time to warm up to any of them. He's usually in alleys, trying to look 'cool' in the other Albie's eyes.

Stats:

Notes: Oratah is a lot of fun. And it's funny to see him trying to protect us or act 'cool'. I do feel worried about him. This creature would do anything to prove himself.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

.::Silex::.
(pr. Sil-x)
Breed: Garudor

Type: Plush

Brief Personality: Silex is a very short-tempered Garudor, and is almost always on a short-fuse. He hates strangers, and will go on a crazed bird attack if anyone touches him. His owner has a hard time dealing with him, but Silex seems to trust her more then others, yet she's holding off the training just yet. Silex likes showing off, proving his talents, just to show others he's smarter then he looks...and sometimes acts. This bird does not know his limits, and fights hard to push them to the edge. Silex likes feeling special and sacred, as well as enjoys a fair amount of praise...if not more.  

Notes: DO NOT PET. Seriously, if you do, things are going to get scary. 911-I'm calling to report an injury...

He likes eating a lot, so keep away from his cage if there's any food on you. I'm SERIOUS! If you get hurt, it's your own fault. I don't need someone hiring a lawsuit against me.  

Stats:
-Stamina: 11
-Strength: 7
-Resistance: 8
-Dexterity: 7
-Special Abilities: Fly, Fire Resistance
-Moves: Sickle Claw, Blaze, Beak Break

.::Tokim::.
(pr. Tok-kim)

Type: Saffron

Brief Personality: Tokim is not a smart bird. He'll eat almost anything, even stuff that smells poisonous but looks tasty, looks are all that matter to him. If they're ugly, he ignores and tramples them, if they're pretty, he tries to eat or warm up to them. Luckily, his owner is very pretty. Tokim likes high and warm places, and could go a bit...mentally ill if the weather is freezing and he can't find any warm place. Tokim could be very trusting of too many people, and usually pinches himself when grooming his own feathers.  

Notes: Err...best if you don't touch him, or go near him. Look
at him, laugh at him, admire him, and that's all. I love him though; these birds are such amazing creatures. Also, his weird personality makes him more special! Just as long as he doesn't rip up any books...*glares*  

Stats:

.::Sostris::.
(pr. Sos-ter-is)

Brief Personality: Loving to fly in the skies, both night and day, simply enjoying the wind, Sostris is a sharp-ed tongue creature, yet could be friendly, but guarded. She hates annoying talkative creatures, but enjoys making jokes and smart remarks. She's slightly serious, listening and taking notes rather then talking on out. Sostris is a free creature, yet affectionate.

Stats:

Notes: Ah. The Tom-Boy girl of the group <3 You can't exactly blame her, I suppose. For she does hang around Silex a lot...but they're only friends. There's no affection between the two. *pouts*

.::Estelion::.
(pr. Es-tea-li-on)

Type: Imperial

Brief Personality: Strong and sturdy, he has problems with taking no for an answer, demanding a reason. Other then that he's a wise talker, in a commanding voice, and is very smart, knowing how to devise plans and battle attacks, along with building stuff. Estelion is a brave creature, even in matters of death, will always be in the front of the line. He's slightly stupid like that, for his pride takes him into places he'd rather not be, along with doing dares that are just embarrassing

Stats:

Notes: UGH! I need a trainer for this one. Anyone care for the job? I seriously have too many things my on hands. Estelion isn't making anything easier.  

.::Sanar::.
(pr. San-are)

Brief Personality: She enjoys being the center of attention, and to have anyone coon and compliment her of her colorful looks. Sanar's a bit of a wimp, letting anyone take advantage of her if no one else is there to help her. She hates changes, and worries of difficult stuff—for she doesn't want to do any work, because this Garudor is lazy and would rather stay pampered. Other then that, Sanar is a pretty friendly critter, and can talk all day long. She's a steady flier, and inspects a person before getting close to them.

Stats:

Notes: I like her feathers. *begins to weave* What?! They're soft and pretty. I get some original clothes out of it. *cuddles birdie*

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

.::Reshi::.
(pr. Reshi )
Breed: Matches

Type: Hollow

Personality: Oh, the mind of a ruined one; depressing, really. I quite wish he had known how to keep his beak out of other's problems, and not to come in and break through the wards when my room was positively 'booming'. There's nothing wrong with him, but Reshi had invaded my thoughts and past memories. Not the best of adventures, though it's pleasing to converse with him. Reshi is still quite himself, but perhaps a bit bland, and refuses to get into arguments, and finds others philosophical ideas unworthy of 'his.' Reshi got a big head for bragging, and even I can't get him to think straight.  

Stats:

Notes: What's the point of notes for this?

.::Tanoda::.
(pr. Ta-n-no-da)
Breed: Batti

Type: Chaos

Personality: Tanoda isn't anything complex. Curious, and would hide in drawers until one of us are in the room, then hover and ask questions. He's easy to get rid of, but likes to sulk and make us feel guilty for it, which always causes problems and false promises that he remembers and begs us to upkeep them, or else turning off to sulk again—and the circle goes. More so, Tanoda likes following others, and is blind to danger, but his overly-large ears had protected him more then one time; if only for not getting him to go far enough. Will talk and converse all day, pressing forward but moving away in some cases which might bore him. There's not much more to say, but he has a lot of love inside him, you can tell.

Stats:
Loyalty: 2
Toughness: 2
Exploration: 3
Darkness: 4
Fame: 0

Notes: Tanoda basically means 'mark' in both Latin and Indonesian, but it's really only because the symbols on his body stick out—like he has something under his skin formed into that. Odd, really. Erin's tried making a plant to look and feel like that, and had took him with her. We haven't got any news or notice from our cousien yet.
Not your average 8-looking- year old, I say.

]Image
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:41 PM

It is a large meadow like area, with small streams running through and a few trees are spotted, as well as a small cave in which they reside in during stormy weather.

.::Hana::.
(pr. Han-a)
Breed: Gyrophant

Type: Purine

Brief Personality: She is the most gentle creature you can ever meet, and quite friendly as well. Hana likes being around a larger group of people, for she enjoys showing off and strutting around. It is all done in good humor though. Hana's quite obedient, and is most gentle around youngsters, whether they are kids or pets, but there is an uncharacteristic aggression toward Imperials. As well, this creature is always calm and relaxed, refusing to get excited.

Notes: This creature is not made for the wild—as least, Hana isn't. She's always ready to eat something out of anyone's hand, and nibbles gently on people's fingers. Also, when it is good weather, and if you ask me-Astrum, nicely, you'll be able to ride her for a while, or one of your pets can! Also, Hana and Mava are sisters, and are very close; one is almost never seen without the other running up.

Stats:
-Stamina: 9
-Strength: 12
-Resistance: 6
-Dexterity: 4
-Special Abilities: None
-Moves: Flame Bite, Earthshake

.::Mava::.
(pr. Ma-va)

Brief Personality: Mava is like Hana's excited, jumpy, crazy side. She's always up running and is just about curious of everything around her, there's nothing she won't run up to. Mava's very frisky and enjoyable to be around, and makes a game out of everything, nipping at people playfully, and then running off, as though expecting a game. This creature loves running and annoying her sister; Hana.  

Notes: Mava and Hana are sisters, though complete opposites of each other. I love both their personalities, and the way they just seem to 'fit' together. Mava and Hana and almost never apart, and I gave them the nick-name: Yin and Yang.

Stats:

.::Shima::.
(pr. She-ma)

Brief Personality: Shima is a simple fellow, easy-going and calm, acts like he hasn't got a care in the world. He loves teasing the female Gyrophants and could be quite flirtatious. Shima tries to act all strong and protect the girls, but is more of a friendly, peace-making grazing animal.

Stats:

Notes: He sure loves Christmas, especially when he could hide in all the decorations and it takes me a while to find him! Shima's always more hyper and excited, and likes watching –and sometimes helping, everyone decorate the tree and all. And every time, Shima gets that mistletoe around him, and hovers around my Treasure Gyrophant, he wants a kiss! It's so funny! It's sweet though...he's my little-large, Christmas freak.

.::Akira::.
(pr. A-ki-ra)

Type: Treasure

Brief Personality: Sweet and understanding, Akira enjoys waking up early in the day time and staying outside for hours, grazing or talking softly, just enjoying life. Until it gets dark, she will be found outside, and will fight if anyone tries to put her inside. She's quite friendly and would eat out of anyone's hand and enjoys laughing softly, watching the sun, or sometimes just gazing, reflecting on her life that no one knows.

Stats:

Notes: I wish to know her. She's so mystic, a quiet little soul that is both obiedent and sweet. Akira seems to understand so much, and stares off far away. I can't communiate with her yet, as I can with my other pets. There's this mental block on her, and Akira's eyes are sad and wide...
I can't even begin to imagine her past...but I wish to understand it.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:41 PM

.::Rasim::.
(pr. Ra-sim)
Breed: Gyrraptor

Brief Personality: Wild and care-free, Rasim enjoys running around and flapping her wings, or chirping and whistling her little head off. This creature likes being around others, and is usually found following someone or leaping around with head-bombing excitement. Rasim is a hyper little creature, liking to dance in the rain and very restless. She is also quite smart, and could do hard problems in a matter of seconds. Of course...that is, if you can calm her down enough to work.

Stats:
-Stamina: 7
-Resistance: 5
-Dexterity: 11
-Special Abilities: Run
-Moves: Bite, Sickle Claw, Scratch

Notes: She's quite a lot of fun. A bundle of energy, that one, no? There's an affectionate side to Rasim, though. I wonder if she could ever relax enough to let it on.

.::Nirro::.
(pr. N-i-row)

Type: Temple

Brief Personality: Somewhat mute, Nirro talks in a few disoriented chirps and growls—which some somewhat metallic. Then again, he is temple. Which might be the cause, but not many are sure. Nirro is quite the intelligent creature, knowing how to get back at others and has excellent plans hidden within his gear of a mind. Nirro has a strange glare about him, as though he looking right into a person's very soul. Nirro, which works alone most of the time, could build almost anything.

Stats:

Notes: Handsome, and intelligent. Zelmi and Nirro get along quite well, and she has taken a liking to him. They're quite close friends, considering they're my only two temple pets. It makes them all the more special.

.::Twakil::.
(pr. Twa-kel)

Type: Imperial

Brief Personality: Brave and powerful, a true warrior within‚Äîbut a follower, and needs requests or orders from others to really get going; but then he gives it his best. Twakil is a very proud creature, yet is not willing to show of his skills except in battle. Refusing to be tamed,  this Gyrraptor is going to be quite a bit of trouble for Est.  Though, Twakil seems to be very timid and unsure of him, along with being clumsy around females. Heh. All great warriors have their weaknesses.

Stats:

Notes: He'd be great use in an army. Unfortunately, I do not have one. As well, he's loads of trouble, and seems to want to keep to his feral side as long as possible. I encourage it, of course, as long as he warms up to me, everything is fine.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:42 PM

The edge of the forest is a beautiful thing, with streams and protected lands, along with stables and large housings for the creatures. On the inside of the Stable, filled with grass floors and stacks of hay that litters the walls, soft beddings and foaling places.
The light shines from the thickness of the trees that covers it. A stream runs through a break in grounds, moving further and larger on the way.

For this is their home, but only because of loyalty and ...even, perhaps, love. Not because we have changed and forced them too.

.::Karrensai::.
(pr. Kar-en-say)
Breed: Penticorn

Type: Blaze

Appearance: A rather large sturdy horse, with battle scars layered upon his muscle lined body. His underbelly, as well as lowering down beneath his tail and near the top of his legs is colored yellow, mixed in with orange with lowers down on his legs, and the circle around the hoof is red. There is a small scar upon his back, which is colored a reddish orange, which moves up to the tufts of fur that lead onto his serpent like tail, which is the same color at first, then turns darker to the very tip-where the tuft of fur is yellow.
He stands about 16 feet tall, defiantly taller then the average horse—but then again, Karrensai is not a normal horse. Upon the golden red mane 5 horses stick out, the first one could be related to a unicorns, while the next one was smaller and so on. He has a proud, warrior like stride, and eyes of coal.

Personality: Karrensai has a leader-like personality, with the hardheaded confidence of one, and the commanding voice. This Stallion also has a polite aura about him, and is quite the gentleman at needed times. He has his ambitions and dreams, and strives hard to get to them, Karrensai knows how to get what he wants, and the respect he needs from others. He has a strong dislike of humans, and will only respect some that he thinks deserve it. Karrensai refuses to be tamed, and usually leaves his 'home' many times.

Stats:
-Dexterity: 12
-Special Abilities: Run,
-Moves: Buck, Horn Strike

Notes: He's barely even mine, just lets me pet him once in a while, give him some food, or groom him in a rare time. I just have his papers and know how to find him, other then that, he goes wherever he wants. I do keep an eye on him most of the time, but I'm glad he gives me respect, I found him half-dead near a stream. I suppose that's why he always comes back. At least I know his name now. Karrensai, how strange...

.::Ailye::.
(pr. I-le)

Type: Purine

Appearance: With the gentle gracefulness and ease of an angel, then feminine standards of a young mare, Ailye is the most beautiful female Penticorn of Astrum and Est's herd. Ailye has hoofs of a rather sea green color, solid and murky, connected to four smooth white furred legs, stopping at two blue striped markings an inch above the knee. On the front right leg, as it goes up to her 'shoulder' there is a special Purine mark on it, while the rest of her fur is white, except for the other two striped marking on the calf of her right back leg.
The blue color fur on top of her back that led onto her tail spread smaller as it lowered down into the color of white, before stopping in the middle and going all blue till the tip of the dragon-like tail, which is colored purple. Leading to her mane, which is also colored that delicate blue, is rather stringy and falls around her face, covering it with a rather shy, radiant action. Four horns lay upon it, the fifth one being broken after a fight with a rapist, the inside of her ears are a lighter shade of the color of her hoofs, and two blue markings cross the right eye of her white face.  

Personality: Ailye is a shy creature, preferring to bask in forests and lakes alone and spending her time away from most creatures. She still remains a mystery, keeping her feelings and voice hidden, and stays silent whenever some talks to her. It is on account of what happened to her briefly before Astrum got a hold of her, and the events keep her mute. Ailye is basically an angel, with the same gracefulness in her step and the fighting energy that seems to come out of no where. She is also a curious thing, usually stretching out her muzzle to take a sniff at any new thing, but timid around many creatures.

Stats:

Notes: Is it me, or are half of my pets so mysteriously mystic? Or completely insane and happy? Seriously, what a normal family we are! <3 Heh. I can't say I mind a thing. I just hope things turn out the way they're supposed too. And not just for them, for me too. ^_^

.::Sora::.
(pr. Soar-a)

Type: Sky

Appearance: With fur that sparkles and moves as the very sky above her, it looks like it has been cleaned long enough to actually shine. Sora's mane is a glittering dark blue, which matches greatly with the tuft of fur that leads down to her tail, which lowers down to a spotted white until the very tip, which is the same color as her mane. Hoofs are a brilliant white, and her legs are lighter at the bottom, but darker as they get higher. The inside of her ears are purple, as her horns...which are tinted lavender. Her build is that of a swimmer, rather skinny, and usually slicked.

Personality: Sora keeps her head up in the clouds, usually talking in Rhymes and most likely saying words no one else understands. Ignorant to everything she doesn't want to hear, this Penticorn is said to live in her own little world. There are times when you can find her lying far away from everyone, her eyes leading up to the sky...and she'd just stay there...for hours. Sora is about the only horse Kai will come up to and lay near. Yet Sora is the peace maker of the group, ready to calm fires between Kai and Karrensai, and the strange teasing that with careful thought could be figured out as Sora teasing them about liking each other.

Stats:

Notes: Mystic, Rhythmic, Beautiful, Graceful, Quite, Mysterious. Oh dear lord, another one. But there's something about her...sensible and smart, and the white dove in the middle of a pack of flea-bitten wolves.  

.::Riclamin::.
(pr. Ri-cla-min)

Personality: His actions are something to rough housing for the Purine Penticorn and the Sky Penticorn, and because of that gets bored quite often. Riclamin likes to try and prove himself to the 'girls' sucking up the mere glance they sent him and boasting his achievements. Yet there is a part of him that enjoys the holidays and all the fun, and he could become really sweet and fun during those times, and Riclamin is about the only horse other then Noelani to let Astrum ride him.  

Stats:

Notes: Yay! I could ride him! That took ages to get his trust. I was close to giving up. The other's...I'm still worried by two of them, and wary around Karrensai. Eh, just what is the world coming to? I can't wait to find out.

.::Noelani::.
(pr. No-le-anni)

Type: Wood

Personality: Noelani is an easy-going horse, sweet and obedient, but with a stride that shows no one's gonna mess with her. Though none should seriously be frightened of her, this creature would give a few nips to anyone trying to touch her anyplace unpleasant. Noelani is a strong creature in both body and spirit, and has an intelligent mind.

Stats:

Notes: Sweet and smart, relaxed and easy-going. Peace at last. I'm allowed to ride her, and Noelani is the easiest of all of them to warm up too.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:42 PM

.::Kuri::.
(pr. Ku-re)
Breed: Kuhna

Type: Berry

Appearance: A Berry Kuhna has a rare coloration, hence the special name. Though it gives owner-Astrum a special pride for having such rare of a pet. Kuri's fur coloring is a mix of blueberry and grape juice, giving the remarkable slightly faded color of her belly. Her two tails, one being more like blueberry juice, and the other being more like grape, are constantly moving, or weaving around each other, as if in a constant battle to the death—strangely enough, Kuri doesn't seem to notice. On the top of her head, the tuft of fur looks close enough to consider it a Mohawk, yet it outlines the cuteness of the Kuhna. Kuri's paw-pads are all a dark purple, the inner part being a lighter purple. She also has some tiger like stripes on her left thigh/hip as well as on her left paw/shoulder. Kuri also has a purple nose and stricking blue eyes. If you stand near her, the waft of blueberries could be scented.

Personality: Her personality is creative—if you want to summarize it into one word. There is nothing more Kuri would obsess about more than art. She loves it, it is both her passion and reason for living, and basically the only reason she loves Est—her owner, is because she provides her paper, books and pictures, even pencils to play with. Maybe because they have constant trips to an Art Museum, as well as all other needs essential for living. Kuri would spend hours trying to draw, and drawing, or flipping through picture books with her nose, and it has never happened (and never will) that Kuri will once get bored with art. Though she's a curious and out-going little creature that enjoys playing with her 'siblings' especially her Kuhna siblings. And likes climbing stuff, or dozing off in the shade of a tree. Yet by the end of the day, when the sun's no longer out, Kuri would try to draw her day's events, which Astrum is greatly interested in. Kuri hates not knowing stuff, and usually will be found hiding in a pot or pan, trying to eavesdrop. She enjoys chasing squrriels as well.

Stats:
Loyalty: 9
Righteousness: 7

Notes: Oh, I enjoy making her happy. I love the look on Kuri's face when she gets some new paint supplies, or I tell her we're going to an Art Museum. She's a delightful little kitty, and her drawings make my room come alive. Yet I do say her best friend seems to be Sebaki, and Kuri's a bit too flirtatious around Arishuma. I don't consider that a good thing, because it already seems as though Sebaki and Arishuma are going to work out—as a couple. Yet my worst fear seems to be coming true, Kuri is becoming slightly obsessive over Arishuma.

.::Sebaki::.
(pr. See-bak-ke)

Type: Spectrakuhna

Appearance: Sebaki is a slender, slim, increasingly graceful with every step. Her entire body is that of a goddess, the colors upon her coat vibrant and bright, her step light and free, bouncy and excited. With white snow colored fur, Sebaki is made out of all the colors of the rainbow, her two tails waving in excitement at any new face. They are both an aqua color at the top, spreading down to a green color, while the rest of her two tails is white. - The two tails look almost identical, other then the fact that the right one is thinner then the left one.  With a sleek, slender head, and soft, short fur, Sebaki has the tiger like stripes that all Kuhna's have, one on her right thigh/hip, being colors of green and yellow, as on her right leg, which is just yellow. As well as on her left shoulder, where the colors of blue and green stripes as seen.
Sebaki's two ears also have different colored markings, with the left ear being pink, and the right one being purple, a stripe of blue is above her nose. Sebaki too, has a Mohawk, or something similar to it on her head, but it matches in perfectly and somehow gives her more beauty then cuteness. Two dark grey wings are seen above her rainbow striped back, visible yet not large enough for her to fly with...but glide. Also, Sebaki's paws are all of different colors, the two right being red and pink, and the two left being yellow and green.

Personality: This little Spectrakuhna is very 'real' and completely free and not afraid to say or do whatever she wants/feels/pleases too. Her entire life is based on just...enjoying it. And the other pets should take a larger example on it. Her mood switches easily, and Sebaki just 'goes with the flow' and spends her time doing whatever makes her happy. She's a bit of everything, cheerful and carefree, without a thought in the world but always having more love to give. Sebaki wants to know everything that's going on, and will go to places she's never been, and eat and buy stuff she never saw, just for the fun of it.
As well, she has a sly mischievous little mind-which only makes her more attractive to Arishuma. Sebaki loves to eavesdrop and run around, explore and go to great lengths-and heights, there's nothing she would do for fun—or for love. This little Spectrakuhna gets attached easily, and I can't even think about giving her away, I love all of them!

Stats:
Loyalty: 13
Toughness: 5
Righteousness: 3
Fame: 10

Notes: Oh she's had such a sad past! Yet Sebaki has gotten very close to me, after I found her washed up on the beach, nearly dead. She's one of my pets that I consider to be my pride and joy, and she fulfils that deed by just being...herself. I guess her 'real' additude is what's making her so attractive to Arishuma, who has taken it upon himself to show her around. Sebaki's the only female Kuhna other then me, who hasn't fall head over heels with him, and just acts friendly and well...herself. And the best part is, she's like my Zelmi!
And I take her with me everywhere as well, my two little kitties! Strangely enough, --but a mother (owner) knows, Arishuma has taken his time out of his very 'busy' schedule to come with me Zelmi and Sebaki wherever we go these days. Which means Kuri comes as well, and I end up having to look after 4 kitties every time I go out. Though thankfully, Sebaki hasn't needed as much attention as always, her 'siblings' provide her with enough, so I only have Zelmi to take with me. I enjoy it all!

.::Arishuma (Arium)::.
(pr. A-re-suo-ma)(Ar-e-um)

Type: Calamikuhna

Appearance: Arishuma—unlike all of Astrum other Kuhna's has dark, silkily black fur that seems to have a certain shininess around it. Muscles ripple underneath his tight coat, a steady strong stride that shows he's not going to let anyone push him around. Arishuma's basically the strong, masculine type, with oddly colored optics. His right eye is a dark reddish orange, while the left eye is a robot like green, and in all, he kinda looks like one.
Arishuma has four bat wings instead of the usual two them being spread out and wing, giving him a more powerful flying ability. As well, his tails are also of different colors, the left one being a dark green, and the right one being red. Arishuma has white fur only on the top of his chest, and reddish orange stripes on his right leg and right shoulder, as well as one his thigh/hip. Also, his two left paws are green, and his two right paws are red, while the inside of his ears are white.

Personality: Things are never boring with him! He'll get anyone into trouble, and is always up for new stunts. One thing that is easily seen, Arishuma isn't afraid to lie, cheat, steal, or hurt anyone as long as he could get away with it. Basically this little Kuhna has no conscious whatsoever, and it took a while for Astrum to realize that even this his dark and 'evil' additude, he's open to love...it had been proved by Sebaki, of whom he has gotten quite a liking too.
Arishuma enjoys eavesdropping, spying, and blackmailing people, using their 'doom' and 'gloom' to his advantage. He enjoys playing childish pranks on people, and refuses to get close to anyone, when he does; he tries not to show it to a great extent. He's almost like a tortured soul, where a door has slightly been open to reveal the light. Though Arishuma will take part in any bloodshed, for he loves death. So we all have something in common. Our happy little family.  

Stats:
Loyalty: 3
Exploration: 5
Righteousness: 2
Darkness: 8
Fame: 2

Notes: The strange thing is that before he met Sebaki, he always seemed to look for something, as if something was missing...now there's a sort of change in him. I enjoy it, but I fear the worst for Kuri...she never does well when an Obsession goes wrong. The strange thing is, all my Kuhna's are connected, I can't seem to write one thing about them with out adding the other...I barely see them apart these days, I mean, other then the times when Arishuma and Sebaki lose Kuri in their trail. Arishuma and my Cursed Albie seem tp have a growing connection, while Sebaki seems to be in on the secret, and if Muna is too she doesn't seem to care that much, I worry of the consequences.

.::Feti::.
(pr. Fet-ti)
Breed: Kuhna (Kanua)

Personality: Feti's very bright, in both actions and mind. This little creature has a happy, optimistic attitude and a caring one too. She hates seeing other pets hurt, and usually jumps up help them. Feti's brightness comes from her dedication on studying healing plants; this Kuhna's a regular medicine kit! Feti's a bit small for her age, but nevertheless she makes up for it in all ways possible. The creature is almost always active, and enjoys staying up at night instead of day, in the daytime she could be found sleeping among her plants. Feti minds her own business most of the time, but if she sees Arishuma trying to make trouble, Astrum's the first one she tells.

Stats:
Exploration: 4

Notes: Feti usually tells me when Arishuma's up to something bad, and I wonder why he never does anything to get back at her. Feti...other then Sebaki, doesn't fall for him, of course, she has this flirty side around him, but it's good natured. Arishuma probably doesn't attack her for ratting him out because every time he's in pain, Feti's there to help.

.::Reik::.
(pr. Re-ik)

Type: Common

Personality: Reik is a very serious Kuhna, always acting as though he's to old for games and what he calls, 'foolish baby stuff'. Because of that, he asked to only have two toys, saying he's 'too old' for another one. Reik is a definite party-pooper, and is not much fun to be around, yet always acts as though he is 'busy'. Reik could be very respectful and understanding though, and gives great advice.

Stats:
Exploration: 8
Endurance: 2
Righteousness: 8
Fame: 9

Notes: I don't like him that much, he's a bit of a wimp to try out different stuff and all. I don't get him at all, and don't really care. Yet he helps me out with a lot of things though, Reik could understand more things then the others. I want Reik to be more trusting of his abilities; he's very bright...like Feti.  

.::Caroline::.
(pr. Caroline)

Type: Carol

Personality: Caroline is a very cheerful, happy little kitten, she likes cuddling up to people and simply acting cute and wild. She enjoys being at home near a fireplace, and could entertain herself with almost anything. She's simply a sweet little creature who needs love and attention. She could also be a bit jumpy, acting like something she's not for the fun of it, and enjoys singing at night or near the holidays. Usually, during Christmas, Astrum allows her pets to do whatever they wish, but takes Caroline and they go singing in front of peoples houses, just for the fun of it. Caroline needs little maintenance, for she is very smart and knows how to not get in trouble. Caring, she tries to be optimistic for everyone's sake, and is usually happy one way or another. Caroline likes eating cookies and nibbling on every one's cookie as well, which makes her even cuter.

Stats:
Exploration: 6
Endurance: 4
Righteousness: 8

Notes: Cute and sweet, going caroling with her has never been more fun! Caroline is the only one to have a truly 'human' name, but she seems more real that way. Just a delicate soul, mischievous and shy, but with a sweetness that's almost impossible to say no too.

.::Copagi::.
(pr. Co-pag-i)
Type: Paint

Personality: Copagi is a usually shy and independent character, preferring to go off exploring by herself, and working herself to the core. A hard-headed and determined creature that'll go and try to let her curiosity take her paws to where they go—saying that she should, and that she'd learn more, even when the feeling is unnerving.
She doesn't like being around many others, but if she is, Copagi would like being at the very edge, voicing out her opinions with a lifted head, as if demanding a challenge from the others. There's a haughty and prideful side to this creature, and is wary and pushes others to know their intentions—especially if they're taking the time to talk to her and play. Of course, she won't miss out a chance like that, and has a very good way to show off her talents without obviously bragging.

Stats:
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 8
Righteousness: 7

Notes: She's an interesting creature, and I could see both a side of myself and Astrum in her, if one looks closely. Copagi's best friend is Kuri, quite obviously, for they both like artwork, and Copagi loves to go scavenging for berries or anything, and both are very creative, in odd ways. It seems, like us, Copagi is proud and wishes to be recognized for her so called, 'weirdness', because she's proud of it.

.::Symbol::.
(pr. Symbol )

Type: Preluhna

Personality: Symbol is a graceful creature, elegant and playful. She always seems to carry a light bounce in her step and a mischievous twinkle in her eye. There is also a thoughtful side that disappears into smiling recognition when someone comes in, as if refusing to let that side out. Perhaps there is more to her than what we know, but it's tucked away carefully, and it doesn't seem scarring. Symbol is a good-natured feline, liking to please others and be given something to do. Her imagination flies everywhere, and Symbol sees more then there is in the sky, as if she could read the clouds or something. I find the stars more possible, though. This creature seems rather brave and determined, but not one can miss the hissing and fur-puffing when a Tali comes into view. I tried to ask why, but there is a sort of mental block to it.

Stats:
Loyalty: 4
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 9

Notes: I don't know much about her, but Symbol seems to really like Sunrises. It matches her fur color, and one time (since, for bonding purposes, she sleeps in my room) I had woken up around the same time and looked out on my balcony, only to see Symbol sitting on the edge, looking as though she was merely a mirage, and part of it all. It sounds a bit bad phrasing this into words, but I suppose it doesn't really matter, eh?  

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:43 PM

.::Fentin::.
(pr. Fen-tin)
Breed: Learf

Personality: His beginning personality has been sculpted and edited by myself and Astrum, for obvious reasons on the case of his sister. Of course, his consent has been given to me, and the natural protective nature of him has been directed fully toward his sister, saving only slight for himself and sister. Fentin's entire goal is to protect and guard his sister, not intruding upon her meetings or explorations, or saying anything, simply watching out for danger or injury, and breaking into it when it happens.
This creature hardly has a mind of his own, only relaxing and running freely at night, when his sister is in safety. He fights for himself and her, and protects when needed, other than that, we hardly know what goes on in his thoughts, but either way, from Astrum's incessant reading, she has a feeling that it's centered on Kyi, only relaxing when there's nothing to worry or watch out for. For him, it's simple.

Stats:
Toughness: 3

Notes: We have changed him. Of course, Fentin's breed's personality is not far from that, selfless, and protective, which makes him a perfect choice, along with being brother to her. But we took out the freedom, the relaxation, we centered his mind on Kyi, while everything else is considered unimportant. The only thing that relaxes Astrum is that his consent was given, while I merely deem in necessary, but that doesn't mean either of us have to like it. Just accept it, like Arak and Istine.

.::Kyi::.
(pr. Ka-i)
Breed: Orchid Leawolf

Personality: Filled with a playful and na?Øve light, Kyi hardly knows or pays attention to the dangers of the outside world, preferring to allow her brother to risk and learn them for her. She's a simple child who refuses to grow up, even with the attractive settlement of a mate. Life is a game to her, one whose rules she has ignored, and that will come back to haunt her in the end. Nothing happened like that before, and Kyi enjoys filling other's heads with riddles and confusing remarks in such ways that some may call her mad.
That's the beauty, and the risk of such a mind, it's a fragile instrument, and the creature handles it widely, not listening to her own judgments and morals, but simply pulling into the full force of light and life, and ignoring the whispering dangers that lurk beneath.

Stats:
Toughness: 3

Notes: Much like the personality Astrum and I designed, for Kyi would most certainly not think that way, and we have turned her brother into the protector.  He had given his consent to do so, and that settled uncomfortably with Astrum's morals of freewill. Still, Kyi most likely has a mental problem, in a delicate matter, one which will either enjoy or not care of a disastrous event. I have been working into this as a care-worker and 'parent' would, while Astrum tries to mimic and understand it better, listing notes and watching them with a look of enjoyment and thoughtfulness.

.::Uvia::.
(pr. U-v-a)
Breed: Rengosett  

Personality: Uvia is a rather simple creature, interested in exploring and experimenting with anything she sees, sometimes smashing nuts into dust and filling the spot with water and digging it underground. Along, and because Astrum finds it fun, she made a couple of rooms which are puzzles in themselves, and mazes, all for Uvia to figure out. Of course, it has to be changed every time, for this creature held to her name, keeping to the non-forgettable memory.  She plays games and leaps around in trees, freely and bluntly asking questions, only to sulk when not answered or told to mind her own business.

Stats:
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 4
Endurance: 2
Intelligence: 11
Righteousness: 4

Notes: I wonder if even Huntington's could make her forget anything. But Uvia is fun, and seems to always be laughing, or watching us with a wistful expression.

(To be edited)
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:44 PM

.::Istine::.
(pr. Ist-tin)
Breed: Langerine

Personality: Timid and quiet, Istine never makes a sound, only silently observing everything and spying on others. She and Arak, even along with Syrus, share that part of their personalities. Most of the time though, she moves forward and hides in order to find out more, curiously poking at things, even taking something pretty or so, before showing off in utter innocence. Istine prefers bugs, liking the chase, though no emotions can be read, only a fierce light that brightens her eyes at the fight.

Stats:
Loyalty: 3
Toughness: 1
Endurance: 1
Intelligence: 4
Righteousness: 3
Fame: 3

Notes: The common trait continues to entrance and awe me, and I spend most of my time watching and breathing with them. Music is also a help, and the feeling of wistfulness and simple tranquility is amazing. It's a strange moment that I enjoy in some thoughtful way, but my sister finds other ways to achieve it. Istine likes playing with my fingers, calmly climbing over them and swinging from them with her tail. I have a feeling she's gotten a bit attached me to me, since I hardly say a word around them, just basking in the moment.  

.::Syrus::.
(pr. Sy-rus)
Breed: Hisper

Personality: Syrus admires strength, and he does anything that'll either prove the weakness of the other or takes over and pushes the other one out. Strength is respect, and he does nearly anything to earn it, along with sharp and witty remarks, but with only a glared challenge upon asking a question. He takes his pride and honor very seriously, and is very proud in most things. Syrus has a fearless attitude, and sometimes doesn't know when to back down.
The creature never lets a thing go unpunished, and needs lots of praise and encouragement in order to be convinced into doing something for the other. Of course, even he has a cuddly side, but will never admit to it. Syrus observes stuff cautiously, and hardly trusts anyone with his life...or anything, and will strike without notice to someone he simply doesn't like.  ‚ÄìFrom Astrum.

Stats:

Notes: This might as well be Astrum's best friend. She loves snakes, and nearly spends all her time with him, and they both seem to enjoy each other's company immensely, though Syrus goes off exploring and spies on others whenever he wishes. Truthfully, whether or not this is her own ability to talk to reptiles, Astrum might have been one of the rare people to actually train it—him. There's a history between those twp, for it was Astrum who brought him here on her visit. And it means she's staying, too.

.::Arak::.
(pr. Are-ack)
Breed: Banana Slithy

Personality: Arak is a very quiet creature, silent and almost unnoticeable unless faced or asked a question. Like his breed says, he is humble and moves away without question if a stronger force comes up, if not, he just sits or stays there, proving that he has pride and acknowledges his position, as the other should do. With all the silence and quite observation, Arak could easily learn any language or sign, or unknown enemy lurking beneath if put to the test. He spends his time alone exploring, or calmly watching others with a blank face. There is nearly no emotion in this creature, along with no guilt or traces of sadness and regret.

Stats:
Endurance: 1

Notes: Arak is one of those silent pets of mine, mysterious (or not), and nearly emotionless but seems to accept and go through life with needing it. It's impossible how one thinks like that, though I could probably relate. It's just like when you're sitting doing nothing expect entertain random thoughts without knowing it. I rather like him, but whether this is all a masked fa?ßade, there is no breaking it, but I don't think there is. Still, Arak never shows any signs of leaving, he just accepts anything that comes his way, and that confuses me.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:44 PM

.::The Ice Comet::.
(pr. The-Ice-Comet)
Breed: Sahound

Appearance: With paws of silver frost and fur of midnight black, The Ice Comet is a rather handsome fellow, enjoying the open skies and wide meadows. His eyes are a rather unique blue, mixed in with tints of a sea green, which give of a dim light in darkness. The tips of his large ears are the same color as his paws, mixed in with royal blue and black spots. The Ice Comet's underbelly is the color of Silver frost, while is tail is black with darkblue markings. Unnatural for most, his tongue is a silver blue.

Personality: His personality is rather neutral, he spends most of his time with Mizu, and is basically to be considered a 'pack member' or 'wolf' for that's how he seems to act. The Ice Comet is a wild and feral creature at heart, but he enjoys loud wild games and a causal pat on the head or a bone to chew. He sleeps outside and usually catches his own prey. This creature is actually pretty friendly, but has a swift bite and a sharp tongue in case anyone is dumb enough to mess with him.

Stats:
Endurance: 4
Righteousness: 4

Notes: I like him a lot, a truly amazing creature, just like Mizu is in her own special way. The Ice Comet trusts me a lot, and I do dare say, obedient when he wants to be. At times, he'll even sleep at the foot of my bed, or outside my window. I think he loves me...in a strange way, but I do too, so everything great!

.::Mizu::.
(pr. Mi-zu)
Breed: Sahound

Type: Aqua

Appearance: Mizu's body is to be considered lean and slender, while her greenish blue colored fur with black markings is plastered tightly to her body. Mizu's fur and entire appearance has some sort of a mythical gleam to it—from the many hours she spends in water. This creature's underbelly and paws are colored white while her muzzle is black and eyes violet. Mizu has sharp fangs from her job as hunter, along with claws.

Personality: Wild and carefree, Mizu goes by her name, which means water in Japanese. This Sahound has the freedom of the world, to come and go as she wishes. Yet there is one fault in her free-spirited life style, for this creature gets attached to one person and one person one—and that happened to become Astrum. Now like her companion and closest friend: The Ice Comet, she hangs around their place, or 'her' place now. Yet Mizu, from her many adventures in her long life is almost fearless, and strong in both body and spirit. She loves meeting new creatures, but refuses to let herself become tossed around.

Stats:
Fame: 11

Notes: She doesn't hang around often, staying away for the entire day, usually only coming back at night. It's still great, and I'm honored by her antics.

.::Zelmi::.
(pr. Zel-me)
Breed: Draculi

Appearance: Zelmi is about 4 feet in length, her elegant and slender statue moving delicately with every step. She is not skinny, but slim, along with powerful claws, which too—have the strange blue markings that reside upon her soft coat. Yes, Zelmi is a short-furred feline, with only the tuft of 'hair' at her forehead, adding to the remarkable beauty that she already holds. Her 'basic' coat is camouflaged, the colors being black and grey, and some white all mixed in together; that goes amazingly with her glowing gear-like markings. Her markings literally glow, which doesn't give her much cover during the night. Inside two of her gear markings, there is a skeleton like face, with two black eyes and a blue tongue sticking out—none know why it is there. Small delicate-yet powerful wings reside upon her back, thus so giving Zelmi the ability to fly. They are a deep-sea blue in color, the outline being black. As well, as some sort of 'bandana' around her neck is a thicker, black coat of fur that only dips slightly in-between her wings. As to the fact that the inside of her ears is white, they are a slender—not very special simple cat ears. Zelmi's eyes are about the most curious part of her appearance, being a glowing blue and no known pupil is to be seen. The strange thing is—that when she sleeps, they 'go out'.

Personality: Zelmi is one of the pets that have a constant attachment to their owners, in this case—Astrum. She enjoys going to new places, or just crawling and exploring the places she and Astrum go too, most of the time, it's a lot of fun. Yet Zelmi seems to prefer nothing more then to sleep around her owner's shoulders and in times of need would try and hypnotize Astrum. Strangely enough, Zelmi seems to know how anyone is feeling at any time, and uses that to her advantage. Her ability to bore right through someone's soul and into their inner most thoughts is one that seems to bare on her as cursed and blessed at the same time. Her biggest passion is exploring, to be out of the house and act all smart with other pets, for her sharp tongue is always useful in the wild. She loves climbing trees and hunting.

Stats:
Darkness: 7

Notes: This is MY kitty, not yours, ya hear me? –cuddles kitty- Zelmi is my first 'cat' pet, and I love her to pieces! I really do, and her fur...just wow. Yet I wonder about that collar she came with. Zelmi's a sweetheart, yet I should say I don't like the feeling I get when I look at her eyes, but I love the expressions on others when they do! Yesh. I'm an evil little thing an't I? Yet I go crazy with a camera, especially when Zelmi's in the room, though she gets awfully annoyed, I love it! Though I go with Zelmi everywhere! I think she enjoys it too, for she never looks upset or pissed when I drag her with me to the super market or something.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:45 PM

To be editted.

You walk away from the Kuhna Pen, and since it seems as though there's nothing else to see in this newly formed Exhibit you plan to leave. Just as you step out the door, the unnaturally silence greets you, and you are able to hear the chattering sounds of many other creatures. You walk by a couple of paces, and begin to think it was just your imagination, until you see the Sign –Walk this way. With an Arrow pointing to the west. You follow it, and come to an even larger sign.

Pets for Trade

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

You have no idea how the owner of this Kennel had come across so many rare pets, so you just suspected that it was breeding.
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:45 PM

.::Exletum Parvilus::.
(pr. Ex-let-um, Par-vi-lus)
Breed: Aries

Gender: Female/Male (No deemed gender, but referred to as 'she')

Personality: Death's child. In all ways, that is what her name means. It is a beautiful and dangerous thing, graceful and immortal. It follows us—both I and Astrum, for we are like it in one way—Immortal, and therefore, never to get rid of the trailing beast that cannot touch us. The mark glows brightly, as other cursed creatures, and it floats in and out of existence, never showing itself to anyone but we—for no one else can see it. This child is made for me and Astrum, and as us, are forced to follow and live the path for eternity.
(Ok, obviously this is not shown to anyone, but I like talking about them, and it explains a bit of the history of this creature, and only one path of theirs)
Exletum Parlvilus can be in two places at once, or none at all, and is not a living creature, just a moving, graceful balance.

Stats: For the breed, yes. For this creature, none.
Toughness: 10
Intelligence: 3

Notes: Our pet. She has no mind or thoughts, just a presence, and just a beauty, and just as wonderful and terrible. I would never trade this, for the games are fun to play. (Yes, I'm in a very strange and thoughtful mood, and half asleep. But I like this little mini-unknown plot I turned this into. Along with my Learfs )

.::Alveus Phasma ::.
(pr. Al-ves, Pas-ma)
Breed: Aries

Personality: This is 'Astrum's' pet. Or follower, just like the other Aries met me first, or vice-versa. Therefore, the name had been chosen to her, and means, in Latin, Hollow Ghost. It fits, just like other. For Alveus plays with the shadowy figures that float and shadow her, giving her a transparent edge, unnatural and frightening, and all that draws my sister to her. The tail of the favored tale, of the Devil, and a face of steel or stone, or an unknown silver material; marks of skeletons, both that give off an eerie glow that I will always see if I close my eyes, for it never leaves, and has become a daily part of life. Just like Exletum, for they are 'companions' and as Astrum considers, 'sisters' in deed, as we are.

Stats: For the breed, yes. For this creature, none
Toughness: 10
Intelligence: 3

Notes: The sister. All I had to say has been mentioned.

.::Sensesa::.
(pr. Sen-ses-a)
Breed: Fellox

Brief Appearance: The night continued on, the wind whistling through the trees, the leaves shaking and the grass trembling. The open field was bathed in moonlight, stretching on for miles, filled with colors of purple and blue. The feeling was one to be taken in, thought about, wistful, and falls deep into you and brings it to the surface. Soft mist filled the dark corners of the trees that surrounded the field, a warm rich feeling flowing into the area.
The silent creature stood in what she suspected was the middle, head held high and queenly, eyes alert and determined, one that issued a challenge and remorse of anymore. A deep and ancient fire blazed blue in that sharp, wolf-like optics; there was no trust blazing in them, no belief. The earth told her stories and myths, while other's remarks were to be ignored and considered worthless. What did they know? Nothing, and it was true. Titling back her head with decades of practice, the howl erupted into the silence, almost as powerful as the wind that had strengthened and shook the melodies. It was long and filled with too many sights, and the steps the creature took were sharp and quick, graceful and deadly. It was immediate belief and control in one's body and shape, and the light broke out.

Personality: The mix of me, Erin, and Astrum's personalities, memories, experiences, and intelligence.

Stats: Heh. Her Stats are not needed. But the Breed has theirs, and I'll put them out of respect.
Intelligence: 8
Fame: 3

Notes: Sensesa is a form of mine, Astrum's and Erin's  souls mixed up and combined, tossed into each others. She is a literal 'part' of us, and acts how we would if in those forms, and with knowledge of all our journeys and emotions, and deals with them when we can no longer.

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:46 PM

ImageImageImage
Even here, the sprites could play. Personally, I'm quite fond of them. Though it takes an awful long time to chase them around when you let them out! Est whacked me over the head last time I did that. But they stopped pacing and looking bored! I wonder...

Mainly, they have a small feild to play in, all guarded and walled up. These aren't here to go out and explore, and we're still having some trouble training them. Their cages are where they sleep, and I love cuddling them! They're so cute!
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next