Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:46 PM

.::Gelacials::.
(pr. Gel-asc-cals )
Breed: Kodile

Personality: Gelacials basically means 'frozen' and 'cold' in Latin‚Äîwith the names mixed up. While that's the definition of her name, it is the complete opposite of her personality. Gel is a warm-hearted and shy creature, preferring to talk in soft soothing croons and making the peace between fights. She hangs out mostly with Feti, and helps the older Kuhna with gathering plants. Gelacials also likes to play hide and seek, and follow bugs.  

Stats:
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 10
Exploration: 2
Endurance: 10
Intelligence: 8
Righteousness: 0
Darkness: 0
Fame: 8

Notes: She's still only a child, wanting cuddles and games and attention. I play with her a lot, more than Astrum—really, (but she doesn't know that! Or else...she'd freak out and check to see if I'm normal or not)

Level: 1

.::Jin::.
(pr. Jin )
Breed: Shii/Lubshi

Personality: Jin is quite a simple and pretty creature, curious, and hard-headed to the point of annoyance. She never gives up on her beliefs and will do nearly anything to go and to be right, or find the true answer. She's quite proud, with a need to prove herself to others, and simply to have fun and let go in something near insanity. She has a tendency to act high when sober. I once gave her some 'beer', and it was the most amusing sight ever; to see this little creature bouncing all over the walls. Jin will always go off on 'super secret missions' and loves parties and games. Fun is her language, but she takes care of herself, knowing how to keep out of view and pain.

Stats:
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 3
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 2
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 6
Darkness: 2
Fame: 10

Notes: She's fun, filled with games and childish pranks, with laughing eyes and innocent looks. Jin's great, normal and simple, but her mind is always working, and she could turn out into a very wise creature. Like the wise old tree, or grandmother.  

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 167
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:47 PM

.:: Reictuse::.
(pr. Re-ek-tus)
Breed: Carpetfang

Type: Venom

Personality: Like a Basilisk, strong and steady, but yields itself entirely to the one he has chosen to be loyal to. His name means 'bite, wound, with the last two letters the starting point of a different word for 'wound' in Latin. Reictuse certainly fits the description, and I've had many long days sitting and talking with him‚Äîall while watching him struggle behind the binding curse. Not a charm, but a curse. I fear I've gotten a bit sadistic from those times‚Äîand past. Still, he has a fiery and defiant attitude, with eyes of rubies that would kill a mortal. I suppose the mere fact that I haven't, nor will, ever, have increased Reictuse's wary developing trust in me. Most of the time the curses aren't strong enough to hold him, and it pleases me greatly to fight and battle with this creature, and I guess that's how we 'bond'. The fights are brilliant, but I wish I could wear the scars he inflicted on me‚Äîwhich sunk back in only minutes later. Reictuse never gives up, and is quite intelligent, knowing when he can't win but refusing to become a 'pet' or 'less then me or Est, or Erin‚Äîwho he has not met yet'. I hope and try to convince him that that is so, but Reictuse is strangely untrusting, blasting up in defiance. I let him go, he goes. But one way or another, we meet, we talk, we argue, I try and prove. Perhaps we are stuck with each other now, or he is drawn to me. I hope this dance lasts, it is quite fun, and I never tire in our battles. Perhaps neither does he.  

Stats:
Loyalty: 4
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 3
Endurance: 9
Intelligence: 4
Righteousness: 2
Fame: 5

Notes: I love him. I truly and really do. This is Astrum, for you dummies. Though I wonder why I need to mention it. It's not like anyone but I, Est, and Erin are going to see this scrap-book. He's brilliant, clever, and I hope to ride him as a friend and companion. Perhaps the day will come where this Carpetfang won't be seen without me. Reictuse seems very protective of those he is loyal too. I don't know how I thought of it, I just have the feeling of it.  

.::Sezuri Emyu::.
(pr. Sez-uri, Em-u )
Breed: Carpetfang

Type: Bleached

Personality: Sezuri Emyu is a sharp-tongued beauty. A handsome bitch, if you wish to shorten it. She's rather intimidating, and makes quick, blunt comments. There's no room to be weak and doubtful in her mind, and she‚Äîlike many, hide their feelings for others, only allowing the ones they wish to show. Of course, there is always respect, which can be read by the right movements‚Äîbut Sezuri will turn to death instead of becoming submissive. Even in her ...battles with her mate, she always fights and pushes to overcome him. Proud and prideful, this creature moves like a Queen and King together, lifting up to her full size to look down on those she considers 'less' or younger than her, and talking in a calm, seductive voice that both allures and frightens others‚Äîthe exact effect she wishes to impose. She is the sister of Gryenus, and mate of the Cursed Carpetfang.  

Stats:
Loyalty: 4
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 3
Endurance: 9
Intelligence: 4
Righteousness: 2
Fame: 5

Notes: Me (Astrum) and Erin focus on Sezuri Emyu. It's hard tending to bond and relate with this creature, and it's only by our lack of fear and no feel of pain that we really manage to shock her. Mainly, I go to battles and leap around her, trying to gain trust and respect all in one head. Syrus practically worships her, and there's some smacks and snarls and annoyances that I inflict on him to make him shut-up 'bout her. Sezuri just seems to coax and invite him, saying warm words, and I had loads of fun with what happened next. I was sweaty and out of breath at the end of it, and Emyu was bleeding from head to tail, but seemed to be smiling and we both retreated. Erin writes and draws, muttering soft incantations and focusing on the earth below, and listing the movements of the snake. The little girl is a lot of help, and everything she wishes for‚Äîgoes right through her, and thus I have no worry for her.  

ImageImage
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Ugh. I needed to post this a long time ago. TO BE UPDATED!

[Image
[center]Image

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

TO BE UPDATED!

ImageImage

ImageImage

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:48 PM

TO BE UPDATED!

ImageImage

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

G E N K U H N A' S
( A n d k i t s )

ImageImage

L U C A I N
( A n d p u p s )
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Erin's
ImageImage
Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Image[/center]

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:49 PM

[_-To be fixed-_]

EEEK. I found this in my Document. And I have no idea how to prove it to you. xD
OHS. Tell me whether to take it off or not. -shrugs-

ImageImage

Stargem
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stargem » 09/30/2007 9:49 PM

[center]Image
ImageImage
Stargem