Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Jameson's Secret Lab

Postby C.Olimar788 » 10/04/2007 9:16 PM

While wandering about, you spot a teenage child. He has light-brown hair, and wears glasses. He turns to spot you.

"Hello!" he says in a kind voice. "I'm Jameson. I presume you're into Evelon?" You nod as a reply. "Cool. Wanna see my Pets? Well, I'd assume so, as you're looking at the topic for my Pen." You start to ask him what he means, but before you have a chance, he whips out a ray-gun object and points it between you, fiddling with a couple of knobs. He clicks the trigger, and in a flash, both of you find yourselves in a grassy field, with several signs sticking out of the dirt, pointing to circular devices sticking out of the ground with swirling vortexes inside them of varying colors.

"Well, pick a teleport beacon!" Jameson says, and shoots himself with the teleporting-ray gun, disappearing. You take a moment to look at the signs. They each have the name of some place on them:

Greater Plains
Magma Mountain
Ice Glacier
Between Dimensions
OUT OF BOUNDS
Exit
"i feel weird when you're just TALKING to me, when you're watching me it's just like the weird frosting on the big weirdo cake." - John Egbert, Heir of Breath
C.Olimar788
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby C.Olimar788 » 10/04/2007 9:52 PM

Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Color/Species: Blaze Polly
Land: Magma Mountains
Name: Flaror (FLARE-roar)
Special Abilities: Limited pyrokinesis (control over fire), and is attempting to learn some VERY limited electrokinesis (control over electricity)
Description: Flaror is a kind Polly, if not occasionally over-cocky. She tends to overestimate her own power, insisting she can take down anything with her limited magical powers. Despite that, she is extremely kind to just about anyone, and trusting to the point of it being a flaw. She, obviously, can fly very well, just as well as any bird, and can fly surprisingly quietly, making her excellent at reconnaissance or spy missions.
Stats:
Level: 2
Loyalty: 8
Toughness: 4
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 11
Righteousness: 6
Darkness: 2
Fame: 7
"i feel weird when you're just TALKING to me, when you're watching me it's just like the weird frosting on the big weirdo cake." - John Egbert, Heir of Breath
C.Olimar788
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items