Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Zap's Sky Temple

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/26/2009 7:25 PM

[this is under construction pls ignore this first post]

Floating high just above the white, puffy clouds that drift across the sky, there is a magnificent castle suspended in the air. Inside lives many different kinds of creatures: large and small, fast and slow, gentle and... terrifying. All of them call this place their home, including a young girl of about 18 years of age. She calls herself "Zap," or "Zapdragon." She has the ability to transform into any animal, including a large, furry Amphiptere with eyes of lightning and fur of gold; this is her most common form, other than her human form.

The non-winged pets travel to and from the castle via floating, flat-topped, crystal platforms, which are operated through mind reading. Wherever the rider wishes to go, the platforms shall take them. Oh look! There's one now. Yes, that blue thing there on the ground. Why don't you take a look at the castle? I'm sure Zap won't mind if you visit for a bit!

Image Image Image
Total Kuhna Kits Bred: 31 | Total Lucain Pups Bred: 32 | Total Paragon Hatchlings Bred: 13

Image gotten from here.
Please do not post here.
Thank you!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 471
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Zap's Sky Temple - A

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/26/2009 7:53 PM

ADMIN wrote:
Custom Mydoom Kuhna
Name: Admin
Level: 1
Element: Energy, Electricity
Diet: Electrivore/Mentivore
[Stats of an Elder Kuhna]
Offense: 10
Defense: 10
Precision: 10
Endurance: 15
Speed: 10
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Inferno, Pyro
Personality:
[andy; I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry] wrote:

-kshh- Is this thing on? Hey, HEY! ...Hello? Haha, hey, we're live! Great, great, listen kid, I know this is all pretty scary for ya, what with you gettin' some random-ass e-mails from mysterious senders with mysterious files that you probably shouldn't have clicked on, but you didn't need this computer, did you? Naaahh no you didn't; I'll just be taking a good chunk of your CPU usage so I can get to work here, which means doing that little internet surfing thing you do is gonna start gettin' reeeal irritating for ya. You want slow internet? Didn't think so, nope, so why don't you just sit back and watch the show?

Maybe I'm not bein' clear enough. Speak english, kid? No? Maybe--
-kshhht- Parlez-vous français? Non?
-kshhht- ¿Qué hay de español? ¿Sí? ¿No? No.
-kssssssssht- 这个怎么样?明白了吗?您好?
-kshht- Ugh, I give up with you, kiddo.

Well, if you're not gonna talk to me, then at least listen to me. You might not wanna touch this computer for awhile; I've got a lot of work to do and it'll be a lot easier for the both of us if you just get up and walk away for a few days. Go smell some flowers, pet one of those cats you humans are so obsessed with watching, urinate on a tree, whatever it is you fleshbeings enjoy doing. It's not like you can stop me or anything; sure, you could slow me down I guess, but you're only stalling the inevitable! Might as well cooperate, right?

That's a good human. I like 'em compliant. Yeah, just close out this e-mail, aaand... boop! There! Now... aaagh, no! No, no no no no don't touch that antivirus software--uuugh. UGH, kid, you are making this really hard for me. Maybe if I could just... hngh... a distraction...

-click-
-whiiiiiiiiiiiiir-
-VOOOoooommm...-

Oh. Blew the power. Good thing this is a laptop, right kid?
Kid? Wait--wait wait wait, you're only on thirty percent battery?! What the hell are you doing, kid?! I'm gonna--it's gonna--hey! Come back! Hey, you gotta! Plug! Me! Into! A power source! Come oooon you were one of the only ones gullible enough to open that file! If I die in this computer I'll have to reset back to the source--kid... please?

...kid?

I didn't want to have to do this...

Human form: Human form TBA; rarely takes a human form

Akhtar wrote:
Bred Celestial/Vines Lucain
Name: Akhtar "Dahlia" Rezaei
Element: Fire
Diet: Omnivore
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 11
Speed: 8
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son
Personality: Akhtar once went by the name of Rahat, living with his widowed mother in Afghanistan and her three other, older sons. She had been fortunate to birth so many sons, but when her husband died in collateral of a skirmish near a politically busy area of the country, she was left widowed with four mouths to feed. The sons all worked to try to get money for the family, but Rahat was a fragile boy, delicate and gentle and more like a daughter than a son. Given that someone needed to stay home and help their mother, Rahat was appointed to be trained as a daughter, at least temporarily, learning to cook and clean and other such things. However, it was extremely difficult for any of the older brothers to find work in the area they were in, a crowded part of the country where resources were scarce and money even less so. Shahin, the second youngest brother who was 10 at the time, took to being a thief without telling the rest of the family, and brought in money this way. Things were looking up for a short time; the family was able to eat enough to fill themselves, up until tragedy struck. Shahin was caught stealing and immediately shot to death, leaving the family in deep mourning, especially Rahat, who was quite close to Shahin, as one who often stayed inside the house could be. To top it off their main source of income was now null, and had been dishonest from the start, which landed the family in quite a bit of trouble.

The man that Shahin had been stealing from was a rich warlord who had been staying near their town, not knowing the consequences of his actions. The warlord eventually traced Shahin back to Rahat's family, and he demanded they return everything they stole, or they would be killed. Given that all of the stolen money had gone to food, they had nothing to give back, until the warlord spotted Rahat and offered to make a deal. He declared he would release all charges, in exchange for Rahat. The warlord promised to take very good care of him, to treat him like a princess, and this of course confused the rest of the family, before the mother caught on. She realized that the warlord thought Rahat was a girl. Realizing this would be the only way to save her remaining two sons, she reluctantly agreed.

Rahat's new life began with a very big change. The warlord insisted that he would rename Rahat, instead giving him the name Akhtar and referring to him from then on out as female. Slowly, Aktar grew used to this, and began thinking of herself as female, too, all while making sure to bathe herself and change her own clothes so that no one would be any wiser to her anatomical differences. After seeing how the male servants were forced into hard labor, she figured that being a girl wasn't so bad, at least now that she was removed from regular Afghan society. The warlord's many wives, delighted with this angelic little child of nine years, taught Akhtar to dance and how to use her beauty to her advantage. Akhtar enjoyed her new life for the most part, with its rich food and comfortable living arrangements, and enchanting jewelry that was heaped upon her as gifts. That is, until the warlord attempted to seduce her when she was twelve, saying how much he loved her and admired her beauty. From the start he'd intended to make her a sex slave, regardless of how well he treated her. After attempting and failing to force himself upon her once--her screaming had alerted the wives to attempt to smooth things over, saying Akhtar was only a child and thus not ready for such things--, she was not as exuberant and happy as before. She avoided the warlord, and the wives, and began to question her identity. As years passed, eventually the warlord convinced her to lay with him, and it was only then that the warlord discovered Akhtar's true nature, but still took advantage of her. However, the warlord promised he would keep her secret. In truth it was because it was illegal, both religiously and lawfully, to keep a young male sex slave, but it was also for the warlord himself to keep up the facade a bit longer.

Akhtar was torn; did she want to be a girl, if it meant continual service to this scary man? She didn't want that, no matter how much he apparently loved her. And love her he did, at least in his mind. Oddly enough, Akhtar's voice had hardly changed in her puberty, and her face and body had remained beardless, almost as if her body had conformed to save her from previous discovery. But each time the warlord bedded him--it was then when she started to think of herself as male again--he grew more and more unresponsive to the treatment, which made the warlord worry for his health. He hadn't the slightest idea that it could be a kind of depression. Unable to take the despondency any longer, the warlord begged Akhtar to smile, to act as he once did, that he would do anything to help Akhtar's heart recover. His one wish, he told the warlord, was to leave that place, to go to the west and start a new life. The warlord, torn by the situation, waited until Akhtar turned eighteen before finally making a decision. He would help him escape the country and set him up with some money in America, as long as Akhtar didn't get word to the Afghan government that he had been harboring a young slave boy. The agreement was made.

In the present, Aktar runs a tiny flower shop in New York by day, and dances in flowing, revealing silks and an ornate jackal-like white mask to cover his identity at a no-touch strip club by night under the nom de plume of Dahlia. He identifies as situational genderfluid, male as a florist and female as a stripper, though the line tends to blur at other times and he hardly minds what people call him these days. The whole issue of gender has faded into the background for him, instead focusing on teetering between two different lives. Aktar is demisexual and sex-repulsed from his time with the warlord, but found great pleasure whenever he or his wives called Aktar beautiful. Therefore, he likes to perform for others, removing the naked body from the concept of sex and instead putting it in a more artistic light, comparing the human body to flowers. Naturally beautiful, fragile, and not to be abused.
Human form: TBA; dark tan skin with chin-length black hair in a kind of bob cut, delicate, feminine features with full lips and angular eyes. Certainly androgynous in appearance, with a gentle voice that rarely rises above a murmur.

Alastor wrote:
Moor Baskerville
Name: Alastor
Element: Dark, Acid
Diet: Animavore
Precision: 3
Fame: 2
Passive Traits: Fearless, Night Vision, Silent Shadow
Battle Traits: Dark Heart, Flame Resistant, Go Ethereal, Powerful Jaws, Spectral Strike
Release: Halloween 2010
Personality: TBA
Human form: bad dog

Albert wrote:
Memory Corbine
Name: Albert Alain Alkan
Element: Metal, Dark
Offense: 3
Defense: 7
Precision: 9
Endurance: 10
Speed: 13
Fame: 3
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Cyborg, Intellectual, Night Vision, Terrain Traveler, First Aid, Adaptable, Change of Heart, Focused, Inner Discipline, Loyal, Perceptive, Recognize Impostor, Reserved, Stoic, Well-Mannered, Dash, Evasive, Human Form, Human Speech, Keen Hearing, Keen Vision, Adopted, Code Sworn, Criminal, Defender, Hunter, Independent, Silent Shadow, Strategist, Track Cover, Tracker, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Metal Plating, Resist Death, Sharp Beak, Wing Buffet, Life Drain, Deepening Darkness, Blade, Shrapnel, Guerrilla Fighter, Soundproof
Release: Baal's Birthday 2012
Human form: [x]

Alex wrote:
Neowockee
Name: Alex Kralie
Element: Energy, Fire
Offense: 7
Defense: 3
Precision: 7
Fame: 20
Passive Traits: Fearless, Keen Hearing
Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Sharp Hearing
Release: Easter Egg 2008
Personality: Based on Alex Kralie from Marble Hornets
Human form: burn them. burn them all.

Aliyah wrote:
RubyRed Kuhna
Name: Aliyah Shivyon
Element: None
Offense: 5
Defense: 2
Precision: 4
Speed: 6
Passive Traits: Padded Paws
Battle Traits: None
Parents: Airu (Cookie) x Gaile (Cookie)
Offspring: None
Past Mates: None
Lifemate: None
Personality: Sister of Jordan; she is blind

Alpha-01 wrote:
Velix
Name: Alpha-01
Element: Metal, Water
Diet: None
Defense: 5
Endurance: 6
Passive Traits: Terrain Traveler, Adaptable, Charismatic, Focused, Automaton, Telekinesis, Human Speech, Hydrodynamic, Grid, Legendary Tracker, Public Leader
Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Metal Plating, AI, Spiked Body, Efficient Commander, Powerful Jaws
Medical Traits: Disease Immunity, Regenerate Limbs
Release: Baal's Birthday 2009

Amelia wrote:
Albino Piyo
Name: Amelia
Element: Air, Electric
Loyalty: 7
Toughness: 2
Exploration: 5
Endurance: 3
Intelligence: 5
Righteousness: 6
Darkness: 0
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Daylight Weakness
Medical Traits: First Aid
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2009
Personality: Amelia is a brave pilot, always willing to go to an unexplored place filled with danger and mystery. She loves anything related to planes and flying; she also seems interested in space crafts as well. She often has flying races with Nimbus, the Mr. Wilson. Both seem equal in skill, but each have their different qualities. Amelia's eyesight is incredible, making her an excellent tracker. Unlike Nimbus, she allows and even enjoys help from others. After all, what's more fun than exploring with a partner?
Fan Art: None
Theme Song: None

SLY BLUE wrote:
Custom Hyaena/Celestial/Appaloosa/Mudpaw Lucain
Name: Aoba Seragaki
Element: Energy
Passive Traits: Mountain Dweller, Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Battle Traits: Spiked Body
Personality: TBA [I want a piece of you, you got that va-va-voom, I like the way you shake it, make me za-za-za-za-zoom. I want a piece of you, you got me losin' screws, and I'm imagining the wicked things I'd do to you. I'm feelin' primitive, I'm feelin' primitive, drop, kick, can you handle it? Drop, drop let the kitty out the bag, I'm a red hot, I'm the best you ever had, make the bed rock, hit the jackpot, yeah, I'm feeling primi-primi-primi-primitive. I got the Redrum, I'll do you till you're dumb, I'll drink you down, down, down till you come undone. You got the voodoo, I got a new tattoo, you're Mr. Black Magic, pop it till you hit the moon. Dum dum, dum da dum dum dum...]
Human form: [x] [x] [x]

Arano wrote:
Cervine Lucain - Custom Warrior/Belly/Socks Lucain
Name: Arano, known by most as "The Spirit of the Wilderness"
Level: 2
Element: Earth, Light
Diet: Herbivore
Offense: 11
Endurance: 13
Speed: 11
Fame: 11
Passive Traits: Independent, Forest Dweller, Create Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Teleportation, Weather Warper, Focused, Green Thumb, Inner Discipline, Polygraph, Reserved, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Keen Hearing, Padded Paws, Thought-Speech, Call of the Wild, Defender, Silent Shadow, Sisigwad, Spiritual Heritage, Track Cover
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Powerful Jaws, Entangling Roots, Fissure, Ray, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Puncture
Medical Traits: Antivenin, Disease Immunity, Herbalist
Personality: More commonly known to the surrounding area as The Spirit of the Wilderness, Arano is the self proclaimed guardian of every forest in Evelon. He's an ethereal spirit who can speak to plants and control them to an extent, as well as teleport from forest to forest using fog. He has many forms, though he uses his Lucain form the most, but he finds human speech to be rather difficult even in human form. He is sturdy and unyielding in his protection of the forest; if someone intends to do harm, he will chase them out.

Areli wrote:
Malachite Hunter
Name: Areli
Element: Light
Loyalty: 8
Toughness: 8
Endurance: 7
Intelligence: 6
Righteousness: 4
Darkness: 1
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Discipline, Extended Life Span
Medical Traits: None
Release: Halloween 2009
Personality: Coming Soon~

Arion wrote:
Star Seraphent
Name: Arion "The White Prince" Rosemarine
Diet: Carnivore
Offense: 4
Precision: 8
Endurance: 9
Speed: 9
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Constrict, Wingstorm
Personality: TBA [another kaze to ki no uta character]
Human form: his hair will eat you

Aru wrote:
Arkuhna
Name: Akise Aru
Offense: 6
Defense: 4
Precision: 5
Fame: 9
Release: Forum Freebie
Human form: TBA

Awai wrote:
Bleached Bleeder
Name: Gyoshi Awai
Diet: Umbravore
Offense: 2
Precision: 2
Fame: 0
Passive Traits: Lifesense, Silent Shadow, Inner Discipline, Life Transfer, Spiritbond, Animal Lover, Focused, Hard-Headed, Introvert, Loyal, Perceptive, Polygraph, Recognize Impostor, Reserved, Stoic, Evasive, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Spider Climb, Defender, Grid, Homeless, Independent, Infernal Heritage, Tracker
Battle Traits: Freezing Touch, Spectral Strike, Spiked Body, Aimed Strike, Extended Claws, First Initiative, Horrific Moan, Soundproof, Bomber
Personality: A strange young demon with an unnerving gaze, Awai has deemed it within their best interest to attach themselves to Laudanum and travel with him, despite the older demon's complaints and obvious discomfort. Awai actually cares very deeply for Laudanum and, despite Laud's constant calling them a parasite and freeloader, Awai can leave at any time, if they so chose. They often act as a go-between for Sencha and Laud when the two are having a particularly bad spat, which is fairly often. Awai feeds off of shadows, but also likes spicy food. They don't talk much, if ever, and are rarely startled by anything. Oddly enough, they are often followed by four Shielupes, which Awai claims to be the four horsemen of the apocalypse. It is unknown whether or not they are joking.
The Four Horsemen wrote:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Human form: stop starin at me with them big ol eyes

Azazel wrote:
Imperial Fellox
Name: Azazel
Element: Dark
Diet: Mentivore/Omnivore
Offense: 8
Passive Traits: Independent, Iron Reminder, Defender
Battle Traits: Spectral Strike
Personality: TBA; Rameel's demon
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Zap's Sky Temple - B

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/03/2009 9:44 PM

Barro wrote:
Dalma
Name: João de Barro (Goes by Barro)
Endurance: 12
Speed: 5
Passive Traits: Keen Scent
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2007, 2009
Personality: An energetic man of latino descent, Barro is the butter to Rayos' bread, so to speak. He's his right hand man and works as a journalist normally, but as of late he's been acting more like a detective, going with the policeman on crime investigations. Despite his cheery and laid back appearance, Barro is very good with a gun and has an extremely steady hand in the face of danger, which earns him Rayos' respect time and time again. He loves his family very much, however, and it hurts him to worry them when he puts himself in danger like that.
Human form: actual nerdlord

Le Batteur wrote:
Custom Ancient/Crossed/Muddy/
Slicer/Spine/Sandshark Paragon
Name: The Batter
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore
Element: Earth
Offense: 9
Endurance: 14
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Sand Camouflage, Swamp Dweller, Extended Life Span
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer
Personality: The Batter is a life form of sorts, a puppet, that desires to purify the world with the help of a Puppeteer. "Reticent and unfeeling, often speaking in as few words as possible. The Batter quickly gets to the point in his conversations. He acts as the savior of the world. Embarked on a holy mission, he plans to fulfill this task with the help of his puppeteer who controls his movements. Observant, the Batter is highly intelligent and can solve puzzles with ease, but allows the player to solve it for themselves rather than deciphering it by himself. He appears to be meticulous in the way he goes about completing his mission, and does not like to be held up by distractions. Why he is driven to purify the world remains vague to both the player and the people around him." [Quoted section taken straight from the OFF Wiki]
Human form: by mortis ghost

Black wrote:
Shrine Fellox
Name: Black
Offense: ?
Defense: ?
Precision: ?
Endurance: ?
Speed: ?
Fame: ?
Passive Traits: ?
Battle Traits: ?
Human form: by omocat on tumblr

Blake wrote:
Emowockee
Name: Blake Fisher
Diet: Herbivore (meat makes him sick)
Element: Energy, Dark
Release: Easter Egg 2009
Personality: Blake is a college student that never really grew out of his scene phase majoring in filmmaking but all he really cares about is doing freelance soundtrack work for other people and himself. Blake is a musician at heart, but even then he finds it difficult to work up the muse to do much of anything. He has a pet rat named Joel that usually rides around in his hoody pocket and eats popcorn when Blake's watching movies with his roommate and best friend Matt, who he has a mild crush on. He's also friends with a girl named Alice, who he cares about deeply and also likes, but in general Blake finds emotions and feelings to be inconvenient and thus tries to ignore them at all costs. He suffers from depression anxiety disorder and usually holes himself up in the large closet that came with Blake and Matt's apartment, having converted it into a music cave with a keyboard, laptop, and lots of pillows. He spends most of his time in there, but can be coaxed out with promises of broccoli and bad horror movies.
Human form: in time you will be fine

Brambleclaw wrote:
Mossdog Gyrraptor
Name: Brambleclaw
Level: 6
Loyalty: 13
Toughness: 13
Exploration: 12
Intelligence: 10
Righteousness: 11
Darkness: 11
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina, Child of the Swamps
Battle Traits: Great Rend
Personality: Coming Soon~

Brian wrote:
Relowockee
Name: Brian "Totheark" Thomas
Element: Energy, Electricity
Release: Halloween 2008
Human form: brian | totheark

Brook wrote:
Common Kuhna
Name: Brook Ryer
Parents: Erica (Elektra) + Alacatraz (Krypto)
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - C

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/17/2009 1:38 PM

Calypso wrote:
Custom Clestial/Jacket Fox/Tearstain/Banded Lucain
Name: Calypso
Level: 6.4 [27 posts]
Diet: Piscivore, Omnivore (Prefers fish, but can eat a variety of foods.)
Element: Ice, Water
Offense: 14
Precision: 12
Endurance: 19
Fame: 15
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Dash, Cold Adaptation, Ocean Dweller, Create Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Spirit Sense, Weather Warper, Inner Discipline, Perceptive, Polygraph, Prankster, Recognize Impostor, Smooth Talker, Breath Holder, Human Speech, Hydrodynamic, Osmosis, Thought-Speech, Ascended Heritage, Independent
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Deluge, Icicle Rain, Tsunami, Horrific Moan
Medical Traits: Antivenin, Life Transfer, Resurrect
Personality: Calypso is a sea nymph that protects a wide territory of ocean in the Sa'fir Coast area, causing great trouble in the form of treacherous water and storms for any sailors that pass by, especially if she deems them to be greedy humans out for treasure or plunder. It's not really that she has a strong sense of justice or anything; she just finds this type of human most fun to play with, since she has few qualms about capsizing them and drowning them in the waves. If a sailor is lucky enough to speak to her and engage her without suffering any kind of bodily harm, they would find that she is a rather snide woman who takes no nonsense off of anyone. She has a strong motherly streak to her.

Camille wrote:
Custom Lusikross
Name: Camille Torpeur
Diet: Affectivore
Defense: 8
Passive Traits: Disease Immunity, Night Vision, Planar Travel
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Tough Hide
Human form: [x] [x] [x]

Caramel wrote:
Candy Apple Kuhna
Name: Caramel
Loyalty: 9
Toughness: 5
Exploration: 7
Righteousness: 5
Passive Traits: Lightfeet, Up the Walls

Chai wrote:
Lucross
Name: Chai Sikhav
Element: Ice
Speed: 4
Passive Traits: Night Vision
Battle Traits: Tough Hide

Cheshire wrote:
Grinbones
Name: Cheshire
Diet:
Passive Traits: Night Vision, Padded Paws
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2011
Personality: TBA (based off the Cheshire Cat from Alice Mare)
Human form: purrrr

Chii wrote:
Common Kuhna
Name: Chii
Loyalty: 10
Exploration: 8
Endurance: 2
Righteousness: 8
Passive Traits: Lightfeet, Hover, Human Speech, Great Intelligence
Battle Traits: Clarion Commander, Great Rend, Improved Combat Expertise, Shining Aura
Medical Traits: Disease Immunity, Herbalist
Parents: None
Personality: Chii is shy and quiet, and loves all things art. She especially loves to draw, not being as good at painting. She is usually sweet and kind, but hurt someone she cares about, and you're in for a tongue-lashing! She rarely fights, partly because she is so small.

Claire wrote:
Bred Akita/Ringed/Socks Lucain
Name: Claire Foley
Passive Traits: Hydrodynamic

Clivius wrote:
Bred Lucain [markings pending]
Name: Clivius Amentia
Element: ---
Passive Traits: None

Cody wrote:
Custom Fawnspot Kuhna
(Stats of an Elder Kuhna)
Name: Cody Winborne
Level: 28 [135 posts]
Diet: Omnivore/Lunar Photosynthesis
Element: Ice, Air
Offense: 37
Defense: 64
Precision: 37
Endurance: 42
Speed: 37
Fame: 64
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Cold Adaptation, Forest Dweller, Elemental Manipulation, Naturally Magical, Weather Warper, Assisted Flight, Animal Lover, Cynic, Introvert, Jittery, Loyal, Mischievous, Pacifist, Paranoid, Phobic, Traumatized, Wanderlust, Weak Mind, Addict, Amnesiac, Corrective Vision, Human Form, Reincarnated, Artist, Call of the Wild, Homeless
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Inferno, Pyro, Frost, Penetrating Frost, Aimed Strike, Extended Claws, First Initiative, Horrific Moan, Soundproof [All battles will be with Canon Cody]
KEY FOR TRAITS: "Canon" | Permafrost | College AU | All
Personality:
Canon wrote:
Present wrote:A young boy of thirteen, Cody lives with his widowed father in a small house in Wisconsin with his husky Copper. When he was younger, he started to develop a strange, inexplicable power to freeze anything he touched. The power started out just having a low body temperature, making the bathwater too cold and causing his parents to worry about whether or not their water heater was working, but as time went on it grew into covering anything he touched with his bare skin with frost. Cody had by then watched enough sci-fi movies to know what they did to people who had powers, who were freaks, and so he did all in his power to keep it a secret. Unfortunately, this included cutting off all communication from his mother and father. He refused to talk to them, for steam would come out of his mouth when he talked, and he wouldn't touch them or hug them.

This began to take a toll on Cody's mother, and one very cold night in December when his mother had gone out shopping and didn't come home, a policeman came to their doorstep saying that a woman by the name of Elise Winborne's wallet had been found on the bank of a river after someone had reported seeing a woman jump off. Cody's father was wrecked by the news, and Cody, knowing that surely this had somehow been his fault, ran out into the night, into the woods behind their house. And he kept running, until he grew so tired and hungry--for they had waited to eat dinner until his mother came back--that he hardly knew which way he was going. Unfortunately, he stumbled and fell into a small pond in the forest, the freezing water solidifying up to his shoulders the moment he touched it.

And there he stayed, eleven years old, fully sure he was going to die. He cried, and the tears froze his eyelashes shut. Hours passed, and Cody fell into a frozen sleep, until someone found him. That someone was a stray red and white husky that Cody's parents had continuously chased off of their lawn, but she always seemed to stay, much to Cody's quiet delight. And it seemed it paid off, for she dug frantically in the ice and eventually was able to pull Cody out, limp and unconscious, and managed to hoist him onto her back and bring him home.

Cody's father, upon seeing Cody, shook him awake, full of questions but asking none, only embracing his son with all he had, for he couldn't imagine losing another piece of his family that night. Cody then told his dad everything, about his powers, about why he hid, about the dog saving him, and Cody's father, not knowing what else he could do, accepted it as truth and helped his son dry off and get the ice out of his eyes. Cody's father finds it slightly difficult to relate to Cody, but was thankful that Cody was alright; he let Cody keep the dog, who he named Copper.

Flash forward two years later. Cody received a letter in the mail informing him that he was invited to a special school for "gifted" children that could help him with his "problem." Mildly confused, Cody read further. The letter was addressed by a man named Comet, apparently the principal of the school, and when Cody and his father drove to the place, a strange building out in the middle of nowhere, Cody was shocked to find that it was full of children struggling with superpowers just like him. And the principal himself had ice powers, too, to boot, and ended up taking Cody under his wing.

This was not, by many means, a good thing. While Cody made friends, and even a best friend in a freckled, sunny boy named Zane who loved weird music and bacon and always knew how to make Cody smile, the excessive emotional stress that Comet put on him once they'd discovered his powers were regulated by emotions proved to be a heavy burden on Cody's shoulders. And over time, Cody realized that things in the school just weren't right. Through some heavy snooping by Cody and his friends, they all discovered that Comet was a much more sinister man than they thought, and that they needed to get out of that school very, very fast.

I'll spare you the details, but they escaped mostly unscathed, Cody with a nasty scar on his throat where Comet accidentally gave him frostbite, making his body heat up inside to unsafe levels. Cody died in the hospital room, but revived after seeing a vision of his mother, who said she forgave him for everything that he hadn't done for her. When he woke up, he found that he knew how to find control of his ice powers: by remembering the warmth of that vision, he found he was able to touch things like anyone else, though it certainly took some practice.

Cody goes back to regular high school when he comes home, which is a strange transition. Admittedly, he loses contact with his old friends. One day, however, coming home from school with Copper at his heels when he was fifteen, Cody was shocked to find his father dead in the house, inexplicably. Not sure what else to do, acting as if he were in a fog, Cody silently took Copper by the collar and left the house where it stood, never to return.

Older wrote:Cody has been on the street for ten years now, and is a lost, withering husk of his younger self, despite having never quite grown up, or gotten over what happened at the school. By now he has realized that he is deeply in love with his best friend Zane to the point of unhealthy obsession, but knows that Zane is married and has children, and therefore he feels horrendous guilt about this. As a combination of poor mental and physical health, as well as the events that happened at the lake in his childhood, Cody developed paranoid schizophrenia, or what he supposes is so; inside his head there is a younger version of himself that claims to be a part of him that died in the lake when he was a child. While at first it was kind to Cody and helped him when times were rougher, it lately tends to berate Cody, even taking the physical form of his old friends and relatives to mock him.

Despite these things Cody finds solace in ways both healthy and not. He has a terrible smoking addiction, finding that stronger drugs calm him down and make his withdrawals more intense, the latter of which he craves. It reminds him of a time when he was a child, when his hands always shook from something he couldn't control and his breath came out smokey. He also makes a habit of drawing people in secret that he sees on the streets, and usually he leaves the drawings with those people as a gift. Naturally, most people find this creepy, and either throw the drawings away or leave them, but a chosen few people pick them up happily, accepting it as a serendipitous gift. Cody likes these people best. Copper is still with him in her old age, and she keeps him warm at night when he sleeps in alleyways or on rooftops. The scar around his neck has been fading, but it still remains. Cody wanders the country like this, half looking for Zane, half knowing he should stay far, far away, like the ghost that he claims to be.

Permafrost wrote:Taking place in a time period around the 1800s, Cody is an ice spirit, a being that looks much like a human but can fly and has power over ice and snow and the wind, absorbs moonlight for energy, and can change their appearance at will. In the past he was a human, approximately four centuries back (1400s-ish), and died when a pair of bandits ransacked his house, killed his parents, and tied Cody up and threw him in a lake. When he woke up he was the exact same age he was when he died, and lived out many centuries in the forest surrounding where he died with little to no memories of his human life. One day a woodcutter's son named Zane came into the forest looking for a tree, and met Cody after almost cutting down the tree he was resting in. After becoming friends and growing closer, always using the same tree Zane had almost cut down as a landmark to always find each other (and some time after learning that Cody was an ice spirit), Zane admitted he was in love with Cody. The two met in secret in the forest for awhile, until one day, Zane had disappeared.

Cody waited for awhile for him to come back, growing increasingly worried when Zane didn't visit the forest. After awhile he decided to take matters into his own hands and went to Zane's family's cabin only to find it empty. Devastated and instantly thinking that something horrible must have happened, Cody's raging emotions caused a huge snowstorm that destroyed the tree they'd always met at. Horrified at what he'd done, Cody climbed onto the stump that remained and sat in the snow until he disappeared, entering a state that wasn't unlike ethereal hibernation for five whole years. After five years, Zane returned, now an adult and dead set on finding Cody. When he saw the fallen tree, he was terrified that something bad had happened, and called for Cody with all his might. Cody was able to hear Zane's voice through the veil, and when he flickered back into existence, Zane held him as the both of them cried. Zane's family had needed to move away quickly, and there was no time for Zane to make an excuse to go find Cody to tell him; Zane had figured that they might only be gone for a short time, but it wasn't the case at all. Perplexed but interested in Zane's older appearance, Cody shapeshifted into an older body to better match Zane's age, placing himself visibly at about 20 rather than his previous 14. The two moved back into the old cabin that used to belong to Zane's family, and live there together on the mountainside.

College AU wrote:TBA

Human form: [x] [x]
Fan art: By Nevermore

Comet wrote:
Biolune Albie
Name: Comet
Exploration: 9
Righteousness: 0
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Mountaineer
Battle Traits: Mountain Warrior, Snowflake Wardance
Medical Traits: Herbalist

Crow wrote:
Bred Dweller/Vines/Coontail/Mane Lucain
Name: Crow
Passive Traits: City Dweller, Hoarder, Scavenger, Extended Life Span, Spirit Sense
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Spectral Strike, The Will's Connection, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son
Parents: Aaron(Atoli01) x Risse (crow)
Personality: A strange boy looking to be aged around 17, Crow is an amnesiac tramp who loves to mess with people and discover new things. He is very lighthearted and joking in nature, and enjoys stealing shiny things. Because he can't remember his real name, he simply watched the behavior of crows and decided that he was very much like them, and called himself Crow. The only relic he has of his past is a photograph of himself with an old man, who he presumes must be his father or grandfather, if books tell him anything about family ties. In reality, Crow is a robot created by the old man, but he himself doesn't know this, and thinks of himself as a normal human just like anyone else despite the ability to survive falls from great heights and inability to feel cold or heat. He's learned how to interact with other humans from books and stories, so some of his personality is contrived from old swashbuckling pirate stories. He can be rather physical when it comes to platonic or romantic affections, since he has no real sense of shyness.
Human form: you were my best friend

Cyclone wrote:
Voltage Sahound
Name: Cyclone
Level: 5
Element: Electric
Loyalty: 12
Toughness: 12
Exploration: 15
Endurance: 8
Darkness: 7
Fame: 14
Passive Traits: Grass Trekker, Keen-Eared Scout, Up the Wall
Battle Traits: Hear the Unseen, Conductivity, Resistor
Personality: Although inseparable from his brother Genesis, Cyclone is almost the complete opposite of his older sibling. He is loud and obnoxious, uses slang like it's his native language, and can liven up any party or get together. The sparks that he looses from his body are almost never used in battle, but instead to light the way into dark tunnels. He loves his brother dearly.

Cyril Pearcival wrote:
Custom Leopard/Desertrunner/Coontail/Spades Lucain
Name: Cyril Pearcival
Level: 20
Diet: Omnivore, prefers meat
Offense: 37
Defense: 33
Precision: 40
Endurance: 40
Speed: 36
Fame: 41
Passive Traits: Dash, Independent, Jungle Dweller, City Dweller, Hoarder, Scavenger, First Aid, Medical MacGuyver, Adaptable, Charismatic, Chatterbox, Dominant, Malevolent, Mischievous, Perceptive, Persuasive, Recognize Impostor, Smooth Talker, Socially Adept, Addict, Evasive, Human Form, Keen Hearing, Pain Resistant, Corporate Casual, Criminal, GPS, Homeless, Track Cover, Trap Master, Weapon Expert (knife)
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Deepening Darkness, Spectral Strike, Combat Endurance, First Initiative, Puncture, Sharp Senses, Soundproof
Personality: Cyril is the eldest son of the CEO of a very prominent pharmaceutical company in Cheshire, England. At a young age, Cyril discovered his affinity, or addiction even, to killing things. Obviously, these two situations did not go together well. At first he killed animals, but slowly began to grow bored with that, and moved on to people. Cyril hid his actions from his father and younger brothers' sight for a long time, but when Cyril hit 18, he finally realized that he could not run the company in such an unhinged state, and would have to find control of himself first before he could take the company. Cyril, a scheming, jaded, dangerous man by then, ran away and faked his own death, sending his father into a depression that his model son had been murdered by his kidnapper. Cyril watched from the shadows as his unwilling younger brother Griffin became the next heir, and Cyril quickly dispatched Griffin, making it look like a suicide. Desperate by now, Cyril's father began training the youngest son Erastus for his position as CEO. Satisfied with this, Cyril allowed Erastus to rise to power, taking solace in the fact that Erastus looked quite a lot like himself, unlike Griffin had; Cyril plans to modify himself to look just like his youngest brother, and thus one day quietly slip into the throne with a perfectly crafted Erastus mask. He certainly has some delusions of grandeur.
Human form: ha cha cha
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - D

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/17/2009 5:37 PM

Dante wrote:
Custom Arach/Mask/Banded/Coontail Lucain
Name: Dante Berlicche
Personality: [REDACTED; unlocked when Evelon D&D is finished!]

Dezaia wrote:Bred Diosol
Name: Dezaia Agari
Diet: Omnivore/Mentivore
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Dash, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Keen Hearing
Battle Traits: Dodge
Release: Special K's Fundraiser
Personality: [WIP] A model student at a prestigious Japanese high school, Agari is an immaculately kind and intelligent third year who is admired by many. Ran over a rabbit with his motorbike. The rabbit had never had a mate in its life, so it was bitter when it died. The rabbit’s vengeful spirit overshadowed Agari, and tormented him, making him miss nearly all of his second year of school. Finally, seeing no other way out of it, Agari made a pact with the rabbit demon. In exchange for not hurting him anymore, Agari claimed he’d do anything the rabbit asked for to put its soul at rest. So the rabbit wanted love. But the rabbit had no interest in a lover of the same species; it wanted a human female. After convincing Agari that its only wish was to kiss a human girl, just once, Agari gladly agreed to let the rabbit use his body for that purpose. However, once their personalities were fused, and the rabbit had its kiss, the rabbit wouldn’t give back control. It immediately broke the girl’s heart, much to Agari’s horror–Agari’s consciousness was not destroyed, but rather he sort of resides in the back of the rabbit’s mind, seeing and feeling everything the rabbit forces him to do. With the rabbit now in control, Agari became calculatingly cruel, still playing upon a cool, sweet facade to lure girls in, only accepting their affections if the rabbit sees they’ve never before had their hearts broken. The rabbit feeds off of first time broken hearts, so it does this to every girl it can find, and the true Agari is powerless to do anything about it.

Dukhaan wrote:
Custom Hyaena/JacketFox/Kohl/Coontail Lucain
Name: Dukhaan Perndhasa
Leve: 3
Offense: 12
Passive Traits: Dash, Forest Dweller, City Dweller, Hoarder, Scavenger
Personality:
Meltdown (canon storyline) wrote:A thief of the dark and cruel Inigeri Clan, Dukhaan is... a little more than hapless when it comes to being a dark and cruel Inigeri. He certainly tries his best; Dukhaan does all in his power to seem like a bad guy, and he's stolen his fair share of people's possessions, but he has a bit of a problem. See, thieves and assassins are supposed to stay hidden all the time, but in all honesty that's the last thing Dukhaan wants. Dukhaan wants to be noticed, needs to be noticed and recognized for the great thief that he is. Or is going to be. One day. At only 17, and having only spent two years on his own after being kicked out of the Clan (as per the norm, in Inigeri society, to send 15-year-olds off into the frozen world to fend for themselves), Dukhaan spends the majority of his time trying to track down just about anyone in Niveria to rob. It's difficult, being a thief, when all of the easily accessible things are, well... not even easily accessible, and even then not worth taking at all. As a person, Dukhaan is proud and confident to a fault, and never tries to show any compassion to anyone. He has a sharp tongue and can be extremely rude, but in all honesty he's got a heart of gold somewhere deep down in him. He just absolutely hates to admit it, so it's best you probably don't call him a "good guy." He might hit you.

Modern AU wrote:A boy of mixed Pakistani and African American descent who lives with his mother and little brother Esfir, Dukhaan is a rather hotheaded boy of 17 who lives in a particularly seedy area of the ghetto. He's proud and hot headed, and yet holds a certain jaded self-deprecative quality to his lifestyle that makes him somewhat careless sometimes. He often finds himself in fights he can't win, given his fairly wiry stature, but if Dukhaan is anything, he's hardy and persistent. He tries to be a good role model for his little brother Esfir, never smoking or cussing around the younger boy, who he practically raised during his mother's late working hours to try to support their family. Dukhaan also has an older brother named Jadyr who runs a drug ring and is filthy rich because of it, but Dukhaan's mother refuses to accept any of his money, and Jadyr finds it both infuriating and hilarious. Dukhaan is wary of Jadyr and tries to keep Esfir away from his older brother, just in case Jadyr tries anything funny. After Jadyr forced Dukhaan to smoke one of his weird concoctions just to see what would happen, Dukhaan doesn't trust Jadyr around Esfir. Then again, he never did.

Human form: canon | modern AU

Doku wrote:
Insonia
Name: Yokota Masaru (goes by Doku, his pen name)
Element: Poison
Passive Traits: Hydrodynamic, Independent, Night Vision
Release: Halloween 2010
Personality: Quite volatile mood-wise, Doku can go from rather wild and enthusiastic to nervous and tense in a matter of seconds, depending on the situation. He’s scared of some specific things, such as fire and loud noises. He’s almost never quiet, and often yells while talking, since he wears a gas mask. He speaks in a strange mixture of Japanese (English, for RP purposes) and Spanish, and alternates them periodically, the Spanish growing more frequent if he’s frightened or very excited. He was born in Mexico and moved to Japan to become a professional street artist. He is burned on half of his face and much of his body from a supposed accident with spray paint and carelessness with a lighter. Wears gas mask and turtleneck sweater to hide this.
Human form: yes that's a zuko scar arvee doesn't have good scars
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - E

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/18/2009 11:26 PM

Prince with a Thousand Enemies wrote:
Diosol
Name: El-Ahrairah
Diet: Herbivore/None
Human form: TBA [only in AU version; canon has no human form]

Erastus wrote:
Bred DesertRunner/Jacket Fox/Appaloosa/Kohl
Name: Erastus Pearcival
Passive Traits: Mountain Dweller, Forest Dweller, Hoarder, Scavenger, Dash, City Dweller
Human form: actually a dork tbh

Ezekiel wrote:
Custom Striped/Mystwalker/Slicer/Webbed/Sandshark Paragon
Name: Ezekiel Bellshire
Loyalty: 4
Toughness: 10
Intelligence: 7
Righteousness: 1
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Sand Camouflage, Born Flier, Charlatan, Great Intelligence, Inquisitor
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer, Fissure, Sandstorm, Winged Warrior, Entangling Roots
Medical Traits: Herbalist, Restore Senses
Personality: Ezekiel is a gentleman, above all else. A kindly English man from humble beginnings, he is almost always polite, and very slow to anger. He enjoys reading and amassing knowledge, and has a variety of other interests involving tasteful things in the fine arts. He plays cello as well, and sings occasionally.
Fan Art: Ezekiel Headshot by Rin
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - F

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/19/2009 10:48 PM

Fannar wrote:
Tundragoon
Name: Fannar

فرامین wrote:
Yin Nonaga
Name: Faramin
Passive Traits: Aftersight, Foresight, Intellectual, Lost Secrets, Night Vision
Battle Traits: Puncture, Tough Hide, Toxin
Plot: The Second Imperial/Purine War (2013)
Alliance: Imperial
Human form: Hood up | Hood down

Finnian wrote:
Tide Kuhna
Name: Finnian ÓGallchobhair
Element: Water, Dark
Speed: 7
Passive Traits: Breath Holder, Hydrodynamic, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Deluge
Lineage: Katara (Thunder) x Sokka (Thunder)
Personality: [To be developed] A young knight in training who drowned and now rides a ghostly kelpie named Aonbharr; this horse was the reason he drowned. Generally rather quiet and reserved but occasionally has outbursts of excitability, seeing as he's only 15. Isn't really aware that he's dead?
Aonbharr the Storm Frightmare

The Burning Rose wrote:
Bred Lucain
Name: Fiore Hravart
[things to come!]

Firedancer wrote:
Bred Kuhna
(Stats of a Tyrune Kuhna)
Name: Lester Aodhan (goes by Firedancer)
Level: 7
Parents: Speed Racer (Me) and Nephele (jobiehanna)
Past mates: None
Lifemate: Vincent Tarantell (Me)
Element: Fire, Light
Offense: 16
Defense: 16
Precision: 12
Endurance: 18
Speed: 24
Fame: 17
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Witchlight, Heat Adaptation, Expressive, Pacifist, Perceptive, Romantic, Traumatized (but has a habit of forcibly forgetting), Weak Mind, Yes-Man, Dash, Evasive, Graceful, Human Form, Adopted,
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro, Shining Aura, Ray, Aimed Strike, Chance Hit, Combat Endurance, Extended Claws, First Initiative, Soundproof
Personality: Firedancer is a fragile thing, though he might not show it at first. He ran away to join the circus when he was a teenager, and became one of their star performers. Inadvertently he ended up developing a bit of a crush on the Ringleader, and thus sought after his approval and praise, which rarely came. Firedancer is slender, small, and somewhat plain looking without his performance attire, and thus, the Ringleader's rather eccentric gaze never quite gave him a second glance. Firedancer's feelings are usually quite transparent, and he has a difficult time hiding his emotions; it's a good thing the Ringleader is too dense and self-centered to notice.
Human form: Performance | Unitard detail | Everyday

Five wrote:
Arkuhna
Name: Five
Element: Fire/Dark
Release: Forum Freebie

Fletcher wrote:
Bred Diosol
Name: Fletcher Barns

Fradzita wrote:
Snow Slynx
Name: Fradzita Ritzpesh
Element: Dark, Ice
Stats TBA

Fresno Negro wrote:
Gambler Gallizar
Name: Fresno Negro
Speed: 12
Fame: 1
Passive Traits: Intellectual, Perceptive, Prehensile Tail, Smooth Talker,City Dweller, Adaptable, Avaricious, Change of Heart (though he deviates from this often), Glutton, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Mischievous, Persuasive, Sticky Fingers, Addict, Evasive, Human Speech, Keen Hearing, Keen Vision, Leaper, Night Vision, Criminal, Hoarder, Homeless, Hunted, Independent, Orphan, Scavenger, Silent Shadow, Strategist, Track Cover, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Veteran Mind, Creeping Shadows, Shade, Aimed Strike, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Lunge
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2007
Personality: In his childhood days, Fresno had a friend who went by the name Rayos. Rayos de Sol. The two were brothers; not by blood, but by bond. While Rayos was a kindhearted ally of justice, Fresno had a nasty habit of dragging his friend into many a sticky situation, usually caused by a theft on the Gambler Gallizar's account. 'If it can be taken, then why not?' Fresno seemed to live by this motto, even through his adult years. However, instead of stealing candy or the occasional toy, his heists escalated to gems and other more valuable items as he aged.
Ironically, his old best friend Rayos went on to become a high-ranking officer in the police force, and the two have run into each other several times. They remain friends, though Rayos grows tired of Fresno's constant sticky fingers, and will often take him on police missions to try to break him of his habits.

Freyr wrote:
Polar Fenref
Name: Freyr

Frostclaw wrote:
Kodile
Name: Frostclaw
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 10
Exploration: 2
Intelligence: 8
Passive Traits: Cold Endurance, Hover
Battle Traits: Snowflake Wardance

Fuyuki wrote:
Elder Kuhna
Name: Fuyuki
Element: Light, Ice
Offense: 16
Defense: 17
Precision: 16
Endurance: 24
Speed: 17
Fame: 16
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Cold Adaptation, Disciplined, Human Form, Independent, Inner Discipline, Introvert, Phobic, Reserved, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Inferno, Pyro, Blade, Blinding Blaze, Frost, Ray, Combat Endurance, Dodge
Medical Traits: Herbalist, First Aid
Offspring: Naomi (Litchi Kuhna-Me), Unnamed (Ghastly Kuhna-Me), Unnamed (Kanua-noveraa)
Past Mates: Xania (Elder Kuhna-noveraa)
Personality/History: Fuyuki once lived in a small port by the ocean. He worked for a blacksmith and made multitudes of swords and other metalwork. Forge, his pet Magma Creeper, always kept him company and helped him work.
One day, however, his town was attacked by a band of vicious pirates. They burned everything to the ground, killing his mentor, family, and many others. Because he was out practicing his swordplay, he only sustained a few burns, which messed up his vision in his left eye, and scarred his back right leg terribly. Devastated, he retreated with Forge to the country, far far away from the ocean.
Because of the pirate attack, Fuyuki had been afflicted with severe Thalassophobia, or fear of the sea. He won't go near it, let alone sail on it.
Fuyuki is skilled in swordsmanship from making so many and practicing with them. He still does metalwork whenever he finds a town that will give him a job, but he never stays in one place for too long.
His name means "winter" in Japanese. He loves his young daughter Naomi very much and fears for her safety.
Forge the Magma Creeper

Fan Art: By IndigoBook
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - G

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/30/2009 5:14 PM

Gabriella wrote:
Bred Leopard/Mudbelly/Psi-Eye/??? Lucain
Name: Gabriella Pearcival
Passive Traits: Perceptive, Inner Discipline, Independent, Jungle Dweller
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Blindsense,
Parents: Cyril Pearcival x Beyond Birthday (Cyril is not her father in-universe, only for records purposes)
Personality: TBA, only sister and youngest sibling of the Pearcival family

Gamma-03 wrote:
Viral Velix
Name: Gamma-03
Element: Metal, Earth
Loyalty: 3
Toughness: 7
Exploration: 4
Righteousness: 2
Darkness: 3
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind(R)
Battle Traits: Extended Claws(R), Metal Plating(R)
Release: Because Baal Can 2010

Garnet wrote:
Saffron Gyrraptor
Name: Garnet
Element: Electric
Loyalty: 13
Exploration: 12
Righteousness: 11
Darkness: 11
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina
Battle Traits: Great Rend

Garry wrote:
Bred Chaos/Muddy/
Flames/Butterfly/Frost Paragon
Name: Garry Guertena Weiss
Passive Traits: Cold Adaptation, Scavenger, Aerodynamic, Chaotic Mind, Swamp Dweller
Battle Traits: Blizzard, Snowshoes, Wing Buffet, Pyro
Personality: Based off of Garry from the RPG horror game Ib.

Gawain wrote:
Lykuhna
Name: Gawain
Exploration: 6
Intelligence: 4
Righteousness: 3
Darkness: 5
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Lightfeet, Malevolence
Battle Traits: Great Bite, Involuntary Rage
Personality: -change name, fix stats, he is a Herald, someone who travels into enemy lines to get info; once he delivers the info back to his master, he will be killed, so he stalled so much that other soldiers were sent after him, thinking him treasonous. "a middleman who sneaks into enemy territory to conduct dirty work. once a herald finishes his job, his master kills him to ensure his silence."
Human form:

Genesis wrote:
Seraph Sahound
Name: Genesis
Loyalty: 12
Toughness: 12
Exploration: 15
Darkness: 5
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Grass Trekker, Keen-Eared Scout, Thought-speech
Battle Traits: Avenging Strike, Shining Aura, Hear the Unseen
Medical Traits: Healing Touch
Personality: Unlike his younger brother, Cyclone, Genesis is very calm and polite. He can often be seen staring out into space, trying to figure out some mental problem or puzzle. He sometimes speaks like he is reading the Bible, using words like "thy" and "thou art". He loves to read, and loves his brother Cyclone dearly, and can communicate with him through Thought-speech from far distances.

Gerard wrote:
Bred Malamute/Dweller/Psi-Eye/Coontail Lucain
Name: Gerard Pearcival
Element: Dark, Ice
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Spirit Sense, Hoarder, Scavenger, City Dweller, Cold Adaptation, Perceptive
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Spectral Strike, The Will's Connection, Snowshoes, Blindsense
Lineage: (Treble x Tiamit)

Gilbert wrote:
Treasure Fenling
Name: Gilbert Cocteau
Element: Dark, Light
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Foresight, Prehensile Tail
Personality: TBA (Based on Gilbert Cocteau from Kaze To Ki No Uta, but aged up to 19 years old)
Human form: but older lmao

Gizmo wrote:
Ska
Name: Gizmo
Level: 3
Element: Air
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 7
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Create Illusion, Dash
Battle Traits: Blinding Speed, Constricting Body, Tornado

Griffin wrote:
Bred Skunk/Striped/Banded/Sunbear Lucain
Name: Griffin Pearcival
Passive Traits: Fearless
Parents: Citra (GrayGriffin) x Rental "Highway" (Baconwizard) (named Via in the breeding)
Personality: TBA, middle brother of the Pearcival family
Human form: don't get paint on your clothes, dear
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - H

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/30/2009 9:45 PM

紺碧八の字 wrote:
Wisp Kuhna
Name: Hachinoji Konpeki (may go by simply "Hachi")
Parents: Kilroy x T'kara
Personality: Hachi is a delicate, frail boy born to a one-child family in the mountains. Though he was born extremely small and weak, the mountain air invigorated him and made him into a healthy, thoughtful boy. However, being so far removed from people, he never quite learned how to interact with people well. His parents lived near a small lake that always froze solid in the winters, and Hachi found that he loved to ice skate on it. He started out barefoot, not knowing the cold would hurt him, and ended up permanently damaging his feet, and so he always walks with a slight limp. Strangely enough, when he wears ice skates and skates with them, he's as graceful as any one else, and more so. He strives to be an olympic figure skater, and only ever really feels calm when he's on the ice. He doesn't relate well to people, and much prefers making rings on the ice than talking. Some people are afraid of him... He also has a rare condition called ocular albinism that causes his eyes to be an unnatural blue, and because of this, his eyesight is slowly diminishing. He fears he won't be able to skate, one day.
Human form: qt patoot

Haruzon wrote:
Custom Sambava/Ringed/Tipped/Ecliptic/Spark Drake Paragon
Name: Haruzon
Element: Electricity, Energy
Offense: 13
Defense: 11
Precision: 14
Endurance: 17
Passive Traits: Dash, Hyper, City Dweller, Weather Warper, Adaptable, Brawler, Cynic, Fearless, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Introvert, One-Track Mind, Weak Mind, Aerodynamic, Human Form, Human Speech, Keen Scent, Keen Vision, Pain Resistant, Leaper, Poor Hearing, Independent
Battle Traits: Conductivity, Resistor, Voltage, Bomber, Aimed Strike, Combat Endurance, Guerrilla Fighter, Soundproof
Personality: Haruzon never thought she was pretty. No one ever told her she was, and when she asked her parents if they thought she was attractive in any way, they always told her, "Haru, beauty is in the heart. What you look like on the outside doesn't matter at all." As a child, she lived by this advice. She had friends who she cared about fiercely, but it was that very attribute about her that got her into trouble. Like most schools, hers had bullies. Mostly, she and her friends stayed out of their way, and they were left alone. However, one day, one of her best friends did something to get on one of the bullies' bad side. Haruzon watched as her friend was beaten up, and after the first few seconds of shock wore off, she sprung into action. Haruzon attacked the bully and screamed for her friend to run; in the end, the bully ended up with a bloody nose and tears streaming down his face, while Haruzon, albeit her messy hair, was unscathed.

That was the day when her life changed for the worse. A bloody nose was a big deal when you were in elementary school, and she got into huge trouble with her principal and parents. She was suspended from school for two weeks, and all that time, grounded by her parents. Her friend's attacker, however, continued going to school like nothing happened, beating kids and taking their lunch money. Haruzon came to resent her parents; they didn't listen to her story about how her friend was in trouble, and she had to do something. They told her that fighting was wrong, and that she should never, ever do it again. But Haruzon had other plans. She wouldn't let anyone hurt her friends again, and she was good and ready to defend them again if the time arose.

Two weeks later, Haruzon was allowed to come back to school. As she walked down the hallways, carrying her little lunchbox and lugging her little blue backpack around, she noticed something different. Kids were avoiding her. Whenever she went to the bathroom, kids moved out of her way to let her go first. When she went to eat lunch, entire tables of kids cleared out to let her sit. She'd never sat alone at lunch before. Even her friends looked wary, and the 'tough' kids feared her. Rumors spread that there was a new bully at the school, a bully that bullied bullies. Obviously, this was doubly terrifying for the students that she used to call her friends.

She figured middle school would be a fresh start. She could make new friends, forget all about her time in elementary school. For awhile, everything was fine. But one day, the process seemed to repeat itself, only this time, she didn't wait for the bully to land the first blow. This one in particular threatened to steal her best friend's new phone. He was on the ground in seconds, with Haruzon glaring down at him menacingly. She threatened to hurt him if he tried anything like that again to her friend. Both the bully, and her friend, were frightened. She quickly tried to explain herself to her friend, that she'd been ostracized before for standing up for her friends. Haruzon's best friend, and only real friend at her new school, said she would stick by her, but advised her to steer clear from violent reasoning. After all, wasn't it the teacher's job to restrain bullies?

Haruzon noticed the pattern forming, but she couldn't break it. She couldn't stand to see her friends, those she truly cared about, beaten and teased by strangers she barely knew at her school. By high school, Haurzon was used to the stares, the whispering behind her back. She almost enjoyed it, the solitude. She didn't actively look for friends anymore; if someone wanted to befriend her, they would have to approach her themselves. She'd gotten in trouble numerous times, grounded and suspended more times than her permanent record needed.

WILL FINISH LATER

Fan Art: Anger by Polaris|.:Haruzon:. by Skyspirit|Haruzon Headshot by Rin
Theme Song: Coming Soon

Heatherdance wrote:
Orchid Leawolf
Name: Heatherdance
Loyalty: 17
Toughness: 9
Exploration: 13
Intelligence: 24
Righteousness: 14
Fame: 18
Passive Traits: Charlatan, Inquisitor, Lifesense
Battle Traits: Great Bite, Shining Aura
Medical Traits: Herbalist, Healing Touch
Art: Headshot by ShadowStitches

Henry wrote:
Monarch Florana
Name: Henry
[stats go here]
Personality: TBA [Travels with the Moth Prince]

Hess wrote:
Mountain Garagnir
Name: Heskovizenako (goes by Hess)
Defense: 9
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Tough Skin
Human form: ignore the medical mask that was a glitch

Himbit wrote:
Rust Velix
Name: Himbit
Stats TBA

Hiroto wrote:
Bleached Leebra
Name: Hiroto
Element:
Loyalty: 5
Exploration: 4
Endurance: 5
Darkness: 4
Passive Traits: Grass Trekker, Discipline
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - I

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/08/2009 9:31 PM

Ico wrote:
Talbie
Name: Ico
Passive Traits: Mean Ol' Jerk
Battle Traits: Mother Nature's Son
Release: Halloween 2013
Personality: A young boy that was exiled from his village because he was born with horns, a bad omen, Ico lives as a wanderer, often having to beg for food or work. He's a very hard worker, and once put to a task he will do just about anything to try to get it done. His strength is somewhat lacking, however, so he tends to get pushed around a lot. He enjoys camping out in the wilderness, and far prefers it to staying in the towns where the most he gets is weird looks.
Human form: on the left; artist unknown, trying to find them

Il Silenzio wrote:
Plague Malphas
Name: Il Silenzio
Element: Dark, Acid
[STATS TBA]
Personality: TBA, a robot created during the black plague to care for people without risk of being infected itself
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - J

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2009 9:04 PM

The Guardian of Fun wrote:
Bred Ancient/Ivy/Slicer/RazorWing Spark Drake Paragon
Name: Jack Frost
Diet: None/Mentivore (Belief)
Passive Traits: Dash, Hyper, Extended Life Span, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Conductivity, Resistor, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son, Wing Buffet

Jadyr wrote:
Bred Doberman/Dweller/TailTip/Socks Lucain [get Kohl added]
Name: Jadyr Perndhasa

Jamie wrote:
Diosol
Name: Jamie Bennett
Element: Ice, Light

Jarvis wrote:
Kamo Kuhna
Name: Jarvis
Level: 8
Piscivore/Carnivore
Offense: 15
Defense: 11
Fame: 17
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Track Cover, Forest Dweller, Jungle Dweller, Elemental Manipulation, Disciplined, Fearless, Focused, One-Track Mind, Dash, Evasive, Human Form, Keen Hearing, Keen Scent, Call of the Wild, Independent, Legendary Tracker, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Rousing Speech, Pyro, Combat Endurance, Dodge, Extended Claws
Personality: Jarvis, which is German for "sharp spear," just loves the thrill of fighting. He is very intelligent on the battlefield and can usually conquer enemies using his wit. He always carries a bag with him that contains many hand-made spears; The heads are turquoise, the poles bamboo, and the spears are tipped with eagle feathers. Jarvis takes pride in his weapon making, and will often use his own weapons in battle. As his name suggests, his weapon of choice is the spear. He is cunning and brave.

Jay wrote:
Palowockee
Name: Jay Merrick
Fame: 21
Release: Easter Egg 2008
Human form: leave my camera

Jennifer wrote:
Rinkuhna
Name: Jennifer (Jenni)
Element: Water, Acid
Loyalty: 6
Intelligence: 9
Passive Traits: Expert Swimmer, Lightfeet, Human Form, Diligent, Fast Healing, Great Intelligence
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Virulent Poison, Spit Poison, Guerrilla Warrior, Deluge
Medical Traits: Antivenin, Augment Healing, Herbalist, Disease Immunity, Healing Touch
Personality: A very dedicated medic-in-training, Jennifer will never leave someone in need alone. She often researches different ways to combine herbs to make medicine, and has found several different cures for simple injuries. She is very affectionate and caring, and is practically overflowing with compassion. Jenni also has a secret obsession with murder mystery novels and logic games. She is experienced enough to be a certified doctor, but always messes up when she takes her final test.

John Egbert wrote:
Custom Heir of Breath Sahound
Name: John Egbert
Precision: 11
Passive Traits: Keen Hearing, Altitude Adaptation, City Dweller, Elemental Manipulation, Weather Warper, Allergic, One-Track Mind, Optimist, Prankster, True Fan, Aerodynamic, Corrective Vision, Dash, Human Form, Human Speech, Leaper, Resurrected, Musician
Battle Traits: Sharp Hearing, Aero, Windstorm, Dodge, First Initiative, Flyby Attack, Bolstering Winds

Jordan wrote:
TrueBlue Kuhna
Name: Jordan Shivyon
Parents: Airu (Cookie) x Gaile (Cookie)
Personality: TBA; he is deaf
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - K

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/16/2009 6:38 PM

Kaito wrote:
Custom Magistrey
Name: Kaito
STATS TBA

Kageki wrote:
Darkflame Kuhna
Name: Nageki Fujishiro (Kageki)
Element: Fire, Dark
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Padded Paws, Spirit Sense, Witchlight
Battle Traits: Pyro, Spectral Strike
Personality: TBA [Based on Shadow Nageki, or Kageki, from Hatoful Boyfriend]
Human form: by bunnyshadeow on tumblr

Kalegh wrote:
Void Akail
Name: Kalegh Khrakestr
Passive Traits: Cave Dweller, Night Vision, Prehensile Tail, Scavenger
Battle Traits: Dark Heart, Powerful Jaws, The Will's Connection
Release: Halloween 2008
Human form: dont trust her

Kan wrote:
Bred Chaos/Celestial/Ecliptic/
Slicer/Spark Drake Paragon
Name: Kan Davasi
Element: --
Passive Traits: Dash, Hyper, Chaotic Mind, Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Conductivity, Resistor, Wing Buffet
Personality:
Canon wrote:A young German man who spent a significant portion of his life in a very cruel prison, Kan is surprisingly kindhearted for someone who's spine is so hardened by the whip. He was jailed for killing an upper class young man, the son of a very rich man, who was intending to torture a pair of poor people. It was these two beggars that ultimately tried to break Kan out of prison as thanks for trying to help them, and eventually succeeded, and Kan owes them his life, and helps them with money whenever he can; this is not as often as he'd like - once he'd gotten out of prison and returned home, he found his house in shambles and his guardian gone. At heart he's a very understanding and softspoken boy who has a deep ingrained love of justice. Despite his rather well-off background, his heart lies with the more broken, downtrodden part of society, since that is where he lies now.

AU wrote:Kan grew up in Germany with his loving parents, his father a pastor and his mother a social worker. However he got roped into the wrong crowd at the age of 16 and joined a street gang that would do all manner of illegal, sometimes horrifying things that Kan tries very hard to forget in the present. His father was very outspoken against the types of things the gang did, stealing and vandalism and assault among others, and this angered the leader of the gang, who insisted they go burn the church down that Kan's father preached at. Kan, horrified, went home as soon as he was able to and warned his mother and father about the situation, but his father claimed he would be able to fight the boys off. His mother knew better, but nothing she said could deter Kan's father. After the series of events had transpired and Kan's father had perished in the fire started by the gang, Kan was devastated and wanted to stay with his mother in her mourning. However, she was a strong woman, and knew that Kan needed to leave the country to get away from these people, so she sent him to America to go to college. He keeps in touch with her whenever he can. Kan keeps his father's old prayer beads around his neck constantly in remembrance of him, despite not being religious himself.

Kazuaki wrote:    
Custom Chaos/Spotted/Belly/
Angelic/Feathered/Windgill Paragon
Name: Kazuaki Nanaki
Element: Light/Dark
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Aero, Wing Buffet

Kendall wrote:
Mirror Kuhna
Name: Kendall Hayes
[stats TBA]

Koda wrote:
Glacial Bruma
Name: Koda
Passive Traits: Cold Endurance, Expert Swimmer, Cold Endurance
Battle Traits: Great Bite, Great Rend, Snowflake Wardance

Krikaya wrote:
Zephion (Temporary form)
Name: Krikaya
Diet: Mentivore
Passive Traits: Cold Adaptation, Dash
Battle Traits: First Initiative, Freezing Touch
Personality: TBA [Evelon form of one of the goddesses of my Meltdown series; consider getting a custom in this pet's place]
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - L

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/28/2009 4:57 PM

I AM JUSTICE wrote:
Sightless Lakundra
Name: L Lawliet (goes by many names)
Element: Metal
Diet: Omnivore/Saccharovore
Passive Traits: Aftersight, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Blindsense, Sharp Hearing
Lineage: Bane x Eevee

Lance wrote:
Imperial Hydrolisk
Name: Lance
Element: Water
Toughness: 7
Exploration: 8
Passive Traits: Defender of the Homeland, Controlled Respiration, Expert Swimmer

Lancelot wrote:
Treasure Roosken
Name: Lancelot
Element: Air, Light
Loyalty: 2
Passive Traits: Born Flier
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack

Lapis wrote:
Kuni
Name: Lapis
Element: Water
Loyalty: 2
Toughness: 3
Endurance: 4
Passive Traits: Expert Swimmer, Deep Vision
Battle Traits: Dive for Cover

Laudanum wrote:
Custom Celestial Panda Sambava RockBeak Paragon
Name: Laudanum Rabenda
Element: Acid
Diet: Mentivore (attention)
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Mountain Dweller, Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Aerodynamic, Cellular Regeneration, Blunt, Chatterbox, Dominant, Dependent, Expressive, Extrovert, Fashionista, Glutton, Limelight, Persuasive, Rude, Snooty, Addict, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Pain Sensitivity, Petite Figure, Prehensile Tail, Sex Spectrum Slider, Toxic, Grid, Homeless, Infernal Heritage, Parasitic,
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Wing Buffet, Bioaccumulation, Spit Poison, [placeholder for Virulent Poison if granted], [placeholder for Enhanced Regeneration if granted], Extended Claws, First Initiative, Tough Hide
Personality: A strange species of incubus that survives not on sex but rather on the admiration and attention of others, Laudanum abhors physical contact but absorbs the limelight like a sponge. That is, if more people paid attention to him. Despite his strict look-but-don't-touch attitude, Laudanum has a bit of a problem regarding being noticed; he's far from invisible--he's made sure of that with his bright clothing--but being a demon not of the physical realm, as soon as someone looks away from him, he fades back into the background. Think of it as the way you might think of someone you just passed on the street. Sure, they might have occupied your attention for a moment, you might have noticed the color of their shirt, but once you pass them, you never give them a second thought. Laudanum detests this, and will sometimes go to great lengths to make someone remember him, sometimes offering himself physically or even using violence. Being asexual, he deeply prefers the latter, but finds the former to win him more "friends." Laudanum is actually a very troubled person, acting extremely haughty and conceited to cover up the fact that he is incredibly lonely and terrified of being forgotten.
Human form: his hair color changes a lot

Lavie wrote:
Custom Soveris [markings pending]
Name: Lavie
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Terrain Traveler
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm
Human form: N/A

Lazuli wrote:
Prismatic Fellox
Name: Lazuli
Endurance: 5
Righteousness: 2
Darkness: 4
Passive Traits: Self-Sufficient
Battle Traits: Spectral Strike

The Black Prince wrote:
Bred Sambava/Ancient/Webbed/Tipped Placid Paragon
Name: Lelouch vi Britannia (Alias is Lelouch Lamperouge)
Passive Traits: Evasive, Inner Discipline, Extended Life Span, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Augment Healing, Healing Touch, Wing Buffet

Leveret wrote:
Bred Diosol
Name: Leveret
Diet: Herbivore (can eat meat, but hates it)
Personality: Leveret is… er, well… truth be told, no one really knows much about this kid. He doesn't look very old… but he's almost out of high school. Surely he's no older than twelve? No, says right here, halfway through his senior year in high school. Huh. You don't think that would have anything to do with his affluent family, do you? No, no, certainly not. That would suggest corruption in the system, and believe me when I say our school system would never accept bribes of any shape or form. So how are you going to explain that new addition to the teacher's lounge… W-we were able to splurge a bit of money! N-now get back to work! Some kid just threw up on the first floor…
??? wrote:[bzzzt] Testing… ahem. Ah… here we are. Yes, teachers? Can you hear me? Yes, this is your king speaking. [beat] Ahahahaha! Ohh, I'm only joking. I wish I could see the looks on your dear faces right now. But jokes aside… I shouldn't even have to introduce myself. You know who I am. And you also know that as long as you are in this school, I am your god. And I expect you to treat me as such. Teachers? You are relieved of your duties for the day. And yes, janitors too. Go buy yourselves something nice, teachers. Janitors? You got a little piece of the pie, didn't you? No? My, my. Isn't that curious. Ahahaha…

Hey, what's all that? What's going on?! Shhh. Listen to him… What?! That kid--!
??? wrote:Of course, as your god, I will not tolerate any sort of rebellion. I have people for that. I have places for that. Dark, locked places. You wouldn't want that, would you? Anyway, I'm taking the senior class for a little joy ride today, so we won't be needing you. You are dismissed! And if you don't promptly dismiss, you are fired! Set on fire and thrown into the lake outside the school. Ahahaha! Oh, goodness. But really now. With all due haste, I will not see you today. [click]

Damn it-- that kid got a hold of the intercom?! I'm gonna ring his-- S-sir, please, you can't say things like that, you're the vice principal! Damn it, Johnson, I used to be the principal before he showed up! Have you ever seen the new principal?! I haven't! I really, r-really haven't…! Sir, you're shaking, we should probably leave like he said… …[sigh] I suppose you're right. I suppose…
??? wrote:
Leveret wrote:Now that that little quibble is over, allow me to properly introduce myself to those who are so depraved that they have not known of me. I am Leveret, and as I stated before, I am the god of this school. I own this boarding school, and rightfully so. I am of the noblest bloodline in this godforsaken little city, and it is my right to rule. Regardless of that… I suppose you will want to know a little about me. Well, that's too bad. You do not speak to me. You do not look at me. I can't have your disgusting, envious gaze taint my aura. You do not plot against me, and above all, you do not test me. Or my father shall hear about it, and he has the means to turn your life into a living hell. He certainly made a pretty job of mine.

Human form: he has a punchable face

The Tiny Candle wrote:
Custom Soveris
Name: Lilin Hantu
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Terrain Traveler
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm

Lisa wrote:
Dusk Kuhna
Name: Lisa Mishima
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Element: Dark/Energy
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Padded Paws, Silent Shadow
Parents: Genk (Terri) x Tricloud (Shrewdberry)
Human form: her voice was a pale yellow

Lucifer wrote:
Treasure Albie
Name: Lucifer
Passive Traits: Mountain Dweller(R)
Battle Traits: Snowshoes(R)

Lovelace wrote:
Albino Kuhna
Name: Lovelace
stats tba

Luck wrote:
Shamrock Ferrikoon
Name: Luck [Wolfgang Beltz]
stats tba
Personality: TBA [in lovelace's gang]

Lucréce wrote:
Murky Kuhna
Name: Lucréce Blaire
Passive Traits: Hydrodynamic, Night Vision, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Avoidance
Personality: Raised by a cruel woman who adopted him at a young age and raised him as a girl, Lucréce (or Lulu as his caretaker called him, though he both hates the nickname and finds comfort in it) shows great discomfort around women and tends to go silent whenever one addresses him, regardless of age. As a child he was often dressed up in very feminine clothes and taken to parties to show off to the other women, and later in his preteen years was entered into many beauty contests that just about permanently frayed his nerves with how big the crowds were. Being intersex, specifically having the condition 5-alpha-reductase deficiency, Lucréce's adoptive mother never thought twice about raising him as a girl, and until he truly started to question it around the age of fourteen, he couldn't have known any better. He began to think about it after being teased and bullied mercilessly by a group of girls in the dressing room and asked his mother about it, who responded violently to his suggestion that he no longer wanted to be a girl. At the age of eighteen he was able to move out of the mansion and escape that toxic environment, and currently sleeps in a brothel, waiting tables and occasionally entertaining men, who he seems to like somewhat. He keeps the frilly clothing out of habit, despite the discomfort it occasionally causes him when people mistake him for female.
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - M

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/01/2009 9:24 PM

Malik wrote:
Bred Leopard/Predator/Scarbelly/
Crystal/Slicer/Sandshark Paragon
Name: Malik Asuilaak
Diet: Lunar Photosynthesis
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Sand Camouflage, Animalistic Nature, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer, Wing Buffet

Maria wrote:
Bred Kuhna
Name: Maria Espinoza
Element: Dark/Fire
[Stats of an Elder Kuhna]
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Inferno, Pyro
Personality: [TBA] Domingo en fuego, I think I lost my halo...

Meadowlark wrote:
Ilos
Name: Meadowlark
Element: ??? finish this later

Mekhem wrote:
Custom Dusk Mekkayena
Name: Mekhem Tarakeha
Precision: 11
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Night Vision, Scavenger
Battle Traits: Metal Plating, Powerful Jaws
Personality: Mekhem was not born into the Inigeri Clan (see Dukhaan's entry), but rather adopted into it when he and Kalegh were captured as children and showed abnormally competent fighting skills. Where Kalegh is the brains of the pair, Mekhem is the rather cunning and cutthroat brawn. Whereas Kalegh almost never ever speaks, Mekhem is a chatterbox that really hams things up, and does just about anything to make the quiet girl laugh. Despite their rather sweet relationship, the two Inigeri more than possess the capacity to kill and steal, they're one of the best younger members of the Clan when it comes to assassination and thievery. Mekhem was originally from Chai's village, though his loyalties lie with the Inigeri Clan now. The King is wary of him, but also has a soft spot for the boy, despite the fact that Mekhem and Kalegh often pushed around his son Dukhaan, who himself doesn't know that the King is his father, and will never know for his own safety.
Human Form: doot doot

Mercury wrote:
Biolune Ferrikoon
Name: Mercury
Loyalty: 1
Toughness: 6
Intelligence: 7
Fame: 0
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic(R), Padded Paws(R)
Battle Traits: Avoidance(R)

Milano wrote:
Cake Kuhna
Name: Milano
Diet: Saccharovore
Loyalty: 8
Toughness: 6
Endurance: 4
Passive Traits: Hyper(R), Padded Paws(R)
Personality: Milano is as sweet as the cookies themselves. She loves sweets and cookies, and yet is not unhealthy. Why, do you ask? I haven't the slightest idea. It's one of the many mysteries about her. The quickest way to her heart? Chocolate. Lots of chocolate. *coughs* LOTS of chocolate. But she loves companionship as well, and hates to be alone.

The Minstrel wrote:
Custom Warrior/Eclipse/Coontail Lucain
Name: The Minstrel
Element: Fire, Earth
Offense: 14
Passive Traits: Independent, Night Vision, City Dweller, Hoarder, Scavenger, Cold Adaptation, Terrain Traveler, Animal Lover, Chatterbox, Explorer, Extrovert, Innocent, Optimist, Pacifist, Perceptive, Phobic (fire), Traumatized, Wanderlust, Weak Mind, Amnesiac, Extended Life Span, Human Form, Masked, Pain Sensitivity, Cursed, Friend of Nature, Homeless, Musician
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Powerful Jaws, Entangling Roots, Meteor Fall, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Health Recovery, Lunge, Soundproof
Offspring: Amethyst (zapdragon555), Choruk (MillietheWarrior)
Past Mates: Jair Bikadinir (MillietheWarrior)
Personality: The Minstrel is an odd man. He seems to have no memories of his real name or where he came from, but he's an extremely happy and gentle soul who loves to play music and wander. There's certainly something deeper there... He seems to be terrified of fire. [Note: This character is from a large plot that my IRL friends and I are writing, so no huge spoilers will be revealed in RPs, just in case my friends happen to find it somehow. So I'm afraid you won't find out his past or name! He's still a lovely dear though~]
Fan Art: Head Shot by Rin|Lagmonster by Polaris|Color a 'Cain by Me|Head Shot by Me|Epic Full Body shot by Polaris|GiggleSparkulz F.F. by Kodai|Pixel Art by TCAnimorph
Theme Song: "Coins in a Fountain" by Passenger
Human Form: heyy and heyyyy

Misa wrote:
Custom Feyline/Vines Lucain
Name: Misa Amane
Personality: Misa Amane is a boisterous manic pixie dream girl of the most devoted caliber. Very little discourages her, and she has a high streak of endurance and perseverance, possibly stemming from her occupation as a model and actress in a very competitive field. As it stands, she has another sort of 'occupation' beyond that, as the second "Kira," a cult-fed concept of a serial killer who seemingly is able to kill criminals, and their supporters, without so much as lifting a finger. Misa is deeply indebted to Kira for killing the man who killed her parents in front of her, and thus offers up her skills to him, becoming a kind of decoy and helper in Kira's work. Like Kira, she is watched over by a Shinigami, or death god, named Rem, who gave her a special notebook that belonged to a late Shinigami that had fallen in love with Misa and saved her life once as well. The notebook, having belonged to a Shinigami, possesses the ability to kill anyone whose name is written in it while the writer imagines that person's face in their mind. Unlike Kira, however, Misa possesses a special ability called Shinigami eyes; she made a deal with Rem to exchange half of her own lifespan in exchange for these eyes, which allow her to see the name and lifespan of every human being she looks at, save for Kira or any other individual who possesses a notebook.

Eventually Misa met the real Kira, and found him to be a young man named Light Yagami. Instantly she fell in love with him, or more the idea of him, for this was the man who killed the murderer of her parents. Indebted to him and seemingly very much devoted to him, Misa does whatever he tells her to do in the way of killing criminals for him, as long as he keeps up the facade that he is her loving boyfriend. It's unknown whether or not she knows that Light is largely faking it or not; if she knows, she keeps up a strong sense of denial at all times.
Human form: lover of the light ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mittsu Muttsume wrote:
Bred Nago Paragon
Name: Mittsu Muttsume, goes by "Six"
LevelL 1
Passive Traits: Dash, Forest Dweller, City Dweller, Disease Immunity, Shape-Shifter, Adaptable, Animal Lover (cats), Blunt, Brawler, Charismatic, Fearless, Focused, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Hard-Headed, Honorable, Inner Discipline, Loyal, Reserved, Stoic, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Human Speech, Impaired Taste, Masked, Night Vision, Pain Resistant, Prehensile Tail, Criminal (mafia boss), Independent, Infernal Heritage, Leader, Strategist
Battle Traits: First Initiative, Life Drain, Deepening Darkness, Soundproof, Combat Endurance, Extended Claws, Horrific Moan, Veteran Mind
Parents: (Kuruijini x Nacht)
Past mates: None
Personality: Mittsu and his "brother" Shikyu are demons summoned by a particularly vengeful old man who wishes to amass enormous amounts of money for a purpose that he has chosen to keep secret from his demon "children." Thus, both demons got to work. Mittsu used his above-average strength (as it is one of the only powers he has as a demon) and endurance to challenge a small, budding yakuza group at the time, and eventually took out the boss and placed himself in his stead. The group grew somewhat quickly after that, though it is still considered small and even rather close-knit for a yakuza family. Abhorring Shikyu's petty pickpocketing and con artist schemes, Mittsu works as a strategist of sorts for his men, planning out elaborate heists and underground illegalities that rake in the dough at a steady pace that pleases his father something fierce. Mittsu tends to keep Shikyu in close quarters, however, for the other demon's healing skills, which have saved Mittsu many times. Mittsu does not age or contract illness; however, he will die if his wings are severed from his body (in human form). He calls himself Six, and implores his men to do so as well, for if anyone calls him by his real name, he is momentarily under their control; in other words, he has to listen to them. Otherwise he's quite good at tuning people out. He has the ability to shapeshift into a small black cat, which is his only other power besides super strength.
"Human" form: [x] [x]
Fan art: by Nevermore

Moony wrote:
Adawockee
Name: Shiloh Moony (goes by Moony)
Diet: Omnivore, Lunar Photosynthesis
Passive Traits: Fearless, Keen Hearing, Dream Weaver, Empath, Hexed, Blunt, Innocent, Introvert, Jittery, Obsessive-Compulsive, One-Track Mind, Pacifist, Perceptive, Pure Soul, Socially Inept, Weak Mind, Amnesiac, Human Form, Pain Sensitivity, Petite Figure, Friend of Nature, Green Thumb, Orphan, Silent Shadow, Sisigwad
Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Sharp Hearing, Aura Sight, Aimed Strike, Chance Hit, Dodge, First Initiative, Puncture
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2012
Personality: coming soon!
Human Form: coming soon!

Mytho wrote:
Bred Akita/Arach/Coontail Lucain
Name: Mytho ["Prince Siegfried"]
Passive Traits: Spider Climb, City Dweller, Hoarder, Scavenger
Personality: Prince Siegfried was a beautiful prince inside of a storybook (titled The Prince and the Raven who loved every thing in the world deeply and dearly, and who strived to protect the weak and needy so much that he was willing to give up his heart, all of his emotions and feelings, in order to seal away a terrible Raven that was terrorizing them all. His heart was shattered into shards of emotion and scattered in the "real world," with the most kind of these emotions (love, happiness, etc) sealing away the Raven, while the lesser ones (jealousy, anger, sadness) are held unknowingly by certain residents of the town surrounding Gold Crown Academy. In this "real world," the academy, Prince Siegfried is known as Mytho, a popular and talented ballet student with seemingly no emotions whatsoever. Because of his rather airy carrying of himself and lack of any helpful emotions to guide his way through the world, he heavily relies on his roommate Fakir, who tends to keep Mytho holed up in their shared room for "safety's sake." He's a bit difficult to get close to, considering he acts more like a doll than a human being, and often provides very passive, cryptic answers to any questions he's asked. He has a girlfriend, another very popular dancer named Rue, who is quite possessive of him.
Human form: Mytho | Siegfried

Myung-Dae wrote:
Bred Jester/Scarbelly/Clawpad Paragon
Name: Myung-Dae Lee
Passive Traits: Night Vision, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: Dark Heart, Life Drain, Wing Buffet
Personality: As an infant, Myung-Dae was part of an experimental program where very young children in orphanages in North Korea were given a kind of test to see which ones were considered “gifted.” These toddlers were then taken to a budding laboratory that was completely underground to the general population. Here scientists used electric shocks to reconfigure the synapses in these children’s brains, which were thought to be able to handle a larger amount of stimuli given their enhanced intelligence, to push their savant status even further. A total of about one hundred children were taken in initially, and around half of those died under various stages of brain and organ failure during the experiments. Those who survived, however, were then placed in foster homes and enrolled among regular students and learning alongside them. The experiment seemed to be an immense success, with the children moving up in grades left and right and getting record high scores on tests and exams. Myung-Dae was one of these children, a bright future ahead of him with endless opportunities, until puberty started hitting him around the age of fourteen. For whatever reason, this caused the synapses in his brain to go haywire, blurring his proper perception of reality and causing him to grow immensely paranoid of other people, to the point of lashing out violently and loudly several years into the condition. Soon enough he was being watched rather carefully by the government under the label of a disturber of peace and danger to his surroundings, until one day it was discovered that Myung-Dae was found sobbing in his apartment with his foster parents murdered. All evidence pointed to Myung-Dae himself, sixteen at the time, of being the culprit. He was then shipped off to Sinuiju Concentration Camp, a rather small camp very close to the Chinese border, where he was ‘reeducated’ with any combination of severe beatings, soldier-like exercise drills, and other various unexplained experiments and drugs tested on him. One of the more long term punishments was a kind of subsistence farming, where prisoners had to work in extreme conditions farming food for the country. It was one particularly cold winter that Myung-Dae got it in his brain to escape, and with rake in hand as a weapon, he tore out of that place as fast as he could, bloodily taking out whoever got in his way and crossing the boarder into China.

[TO BE FINISHED]
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - N

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/02/2009 5:12 PM

Naeem wrote:
Tomb Imuet
Name: Naeem
Diet: Osteophagous / None (he doesn't need to eat)
Element: Dark, Light
Precision: 2
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Disciplined, Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Release: Easter Egg 2009
Personality: Naeem was once the son of a great and well-loved sultan in a desert community. In this community, it was customary to, every ten years, sacrifice the most beautiful maiden in the village to the death god Anubis. Anubis chose his sacrifice by sending two of his jackal spirits to sit outside the home of whoever would be sacrificed. However when Naeem was eighteen, the jackals came to sit outside his palace. The death god wanted Naeem, and Naeem's father was hellbent on stopping the god's wishes. As a result, Naeem was hidden deep underground in the palace while the jackals and the god himself wrecked havoc on the village, and when Naeem emerged from his hiding place, everything was in ruins and everyone was killed. Naeem was filled with such anguish at the scene, Anubis found he couldn't consume Naeem's heavy heart, and so he made Naeem his reaper in training instead, stripping away his emotions and keeping his heart somewhere very safe. Now Naeem wanders the world doing Anubis' work, gathering the souls of those who have recently passed on to send them to the afterlife.
Human form: Past | Present

Naomi wrote:
Litchi Kuhna
Name: Naomi
Level: 4
Element: Water, Light
Precision: 13
Fame: 11
Parents: Fuyuki (zapdragon555) x Xania (Noveraa)
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Ocean Dweller, Lifesense, Hyper, Perceptive, Feigned Innocence, Breath Holder, Human Form, Petite Figure, Hydrodynamic, Call of the Wild
Battle Traits: Pollen Spores, Deluge, Ray, Shining Aura, Sharp Vision

Narcyz wrote:
Custom Vines/StarSpeckled/Socks/Hearts Lucain
Name: Narcyz
Element: --
Personality: An estranged college graduate with an acting degree and a long list of ex-lovers, Narcyz is a con artist by nature who makes a living by running a divination service, inviting people to attempt to speak with the dead and other such spirits for a pretty penny. While he puts on a fantastic show, complete with burning incense and candles and an impressive show of his acting skills, often acting out the role of a medium, the entire thing is an act. He hasn't the slightest idea how to speak with spirits, and ultimately sees others as suckers that he can trick out of their money. Narcyz has difficulty holding down boyfriends (or girlfriends, as a couple of cases showed), often meeting them in more seedy places than what one would be considered safe. He's loose with himself and doesn't mind screwing around on the first 'date,' but this often leads to a long line of guys and girls looking for a one night stand and promising duplicitously to call Narcyz back afterwards. A few of them he was able to keep around for awhile, but nothing really worked out, and he's become rather jaded when it comes to real, romantic love. He lives in the loft-like area upstairs of his tiny, hole-in-the-wall divination business, but his living conditions aren't exactly the best, and so he often finds himself staying over at exes or "friends'" houses now and then to get a decent meal and an outlet for his pent up childhood-repressed sexuality.

Narnia wrote:
Sapphire Hunter
Name: Narnia
Loyalty: 10
Toughness: 11
Darkness: 9
Passive Traits: Bane of Infidels, Extended Life Span, Fearless, Lifebond, Thought-speech, Great Intelligence, Inquisitor, Lifesense
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Frost, Freezing Touch, Guerrilla Warrior
Medical Traits: Herbalist, Disease Immunity, Healing Touch
Personality: Narnia is brave and fearless, always putting others before himself. He is an excellent fighter and explorer, and often wanders Evelon collecting ancient artifacts and scrolls. Having been saved by a Sun Leawolf named Sunbeam from being trapped in Basanthia Shrine, he is forever greatful to the young Sun Leawolf. Although he is not what you'd call cold, Narnia is quiet and blunt. However, he always keeps his cool even in the toughest of situations.

Nasu wrote:
Psychedelic Snatcher
Name: Itsuki Nasu
Element: Acid
Diet: Venenuvore (potions)
Offense: 3
Passive Traits: Forest Dweller, Hover, Brachiation, Witchlight
Battle Traits: Elusive Foe, Chance Hit, Pollen Spores
Released: St. Patrick's Day 2010
Personality: This silly eggplant is just your friendly neighborhood potions seller, and nothing more. Yes, quite obviously nothing more at all. You have an ailment? Body, soul, or mind? Nasu's got you covered. While it's unclear as to whether or not the potions actually work, people just can't seem to stop buying them. And they come in such pretty jars, too... Nasu claims the only way to properly use the potions is to smoke them and inhale the fumes, says it distributes it a lot more evenly. Naturally this causes a few people to become wary. He's pretty good friends with Laudanum, and the two sometimes chat over a smoke. Nasu is one of the only people that Laudanum is fine with getting close to physically, with Awai being the other exception. Nasu likes Awai a lot and often gives them a few potions for free now and then. Nasu has a sort of strange cinnamon-bun shaped coil on top of his head that has a cartoonish snail head on the end of it and a thin mushroom growing on top. This creature's name is Takao, and often gets very flustered and distressed at the smallest things, spreading spores everywhere. Takao hates having to put up with Nasu's lackadaisical attitude, but has grown rather attached, figuratively and literally, to its host, so it stays with Nasu and often gives him advice.
Human form: dont worry be happy
Takao the Jungle Snicky

Near wrote:
Bred Warrior/Mudpaw/Socks/Kohl Lucain
Name: Nate River [Near]
Passive Traits: Independent
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Powerful Jaws

Nikolai wrote:

Custom Celestial/Psy-Eye/Spade Lucain
Name: Nikolai Funar
stats TBA

Nimbus wrote:
Common Mr. Wilson
Name: Nimbus
Diet: Granivore
Speed: 11
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, City Dweller, Altitude Adaptation, Chatterbox, Intellectual, Introvert, Jittery, One-Track Mind, Perceptive, Grounded, Hover, Human Speech, Call of the Wild, Klutz, Legendary Tracker, Mechanic, Technician
Battle Traits: Aero, Flyby Attack, Chance Hit, Sharp Vision (All attacks are used while Nimbus is flying in his plane.)
Personality: Nimbus is a cocky, witty, independent aeronaut... or at least he thinks he is. He is an experienced pilot, and loves nothing more than soaring high above the clouds in his little fighter plane. He'd always been fascinated with flight, especially since he himself cannot fly. Nimbus acts as if he needs help from no one, which is not always the case. He finds often himself in way over his head in more ways than one. He is skilled at making maps and reading them. While Nimbus soars through the air in his plane with ease, he is not so acclimated to the ground. He spends so much time in the sky, he sometimes forgets how to walk!

Nine wrote:
Borealis Kuhna
Name: Arata Kokonoe (Nine)
Level: 7.8
Defense: 13
Precision: 15
Fame: 15
Passive Traits: Breath Holder, Hydrodynamic, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Deluge, Frost
Parents: Lyra (Moyra) x Tipsy (Moyra)
Human form: with eyes like ice

The Moth Prince wrote:
Whispwing
Name: Nolan (known by The Moth Prince)
Diet: Nectarivore
Passive Traits: Night Vision
Battle Traits: Elusive Foe
Human form: fluff fluff
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Next