Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Zap's Sky Temple - O

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/25/2009 5:57 PM

Onyl wrote:
Bred Celestial/Sundancer Lucain
Name: Onyl
Level: 1
Diet: Omnivore
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Endurance: 11
Speed: 8
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Dash, Desert Dweller
Battle Traits: Spiked Body
Parents: Chandani (FireHeart) x Chloris (FireHeart)
Offspring: Slingshot (Kallile), Adam Dips Redford (Freezair), Aineldiel Trinity (Cookie)
Past Mates: Fioray (MillietheWarrior)
Lifemate: None
Personality: A poet who claims to know the exact date of the end of the world, but also claims to be cursed so that he cannot express it to anyone. If he tries to write it, the pen will run out of ink. If he tries to speak it, he'll lose his voice entirely. It isn't like he would really have the chance to tell many people anyway, given that Onyl has been a shut in inside his own apartment since he was booted out of the house by his parents. He runs a blog that he fills with his poetry, and has won a few awards for it, but never shows up to the award ceremonies, instead asking the prize money to be wired into his account. He makes a living on buying cheap things off of the internet, sometimes fixing them or changing them in some way, and then reselling them. He always has about five watches on him at all times, all of them on one arm, as a sort of comfort in case one happens to break.
Human form: TBA

[vintage wolf. it uses reddit but won't admit it. it is an emissary from hell. -fursona generator]
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Zap's Sky Temple - P

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/06/2009 11:44 PM

Poseidon wrote:
Hydrokuhna
Name: Poseidon
Element: Water
Loyalty: 3
Toughness: 2
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 5
Righteousness: 1
Darkness: 0
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Breath Control, Born Flier, Expert Swimmer, Lightfeet
Battle Traits: Whirlwind Attack
Medical Traits: Regenerate Limbs
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Past Mates: None
Personality: Poseidon is a very shy and quiet male, but still knows how to have fun. Whether he's in a good mood or bad, Poseidon will eventually open up to just about anyone with the right love or companionship. Despite being a Hydrokuhna, he can become quite the hothead when someone he cares about is threatened, and could be driven to violence. This is rare, however, and will usually try to solve problems with reasoning.

Purapura wrote:
Purine Albie
Name: Purapura
Element: Light
Diet: None
Offense: 6
Defense: 2
Precision: 9
Speed: 5
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Mountain Dweller, Defender
Battle Traits: Snowshoes
Personality: TBA
Human form: you're one lucky soul!
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Zap's Sky Temple - Q

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/20/2009 1:15 PM

Quentin wrote:
Rose Nemuwit
Name: Quentin Lesauvage
Level: 3
Diet: None (but loves sweets)
Element: Dark, Acid
Offense: 5
Defense: 5
Precision: 14
Endurance: 15
Speed: 16
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Green Thumb, Forest Dweller, Cellular Regeneration (to an extent, because changeling powers), Possessor, Puppeteer, Spiritbond, Avaricious, Dependent, Feigned Innocence, Glutton, Malevolent, Mischievous, Multiple Personalities (to an extent; the real child comes through sometimes), Rude, Smooth Talker, Sticky Fingers, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Graceful, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Adopted, Eye of the Beholder, Fae Heritage, Noble Authority (the child, not him), Parasitic
Battle Traits: Avoidance, First Initiative, Virulent Poison, Deepening Darkness, Life Drain, Combat Endurance, Enhanced Regeneration, Horrific Moan
Release: Easter Egg 2012
Personality: Despite his youthful and effeminate appearance, Quentin is actually a changeling that took the place of the son of adultery between an extremely affluent French nobleman and a prostitute. The child had been beautiful, but unwanted by his father and unable to be cared for by his poor mother. Finally the mother of the child had convinced the father to give the child to a relative, and eventually the child came to dear Auntie Lesauvage. And she was anything but dear. A cruel, yet somehow doting old woman who wanted nothing more than a beautiful little daughter to care for and show off to all of her other girl friends, she begrudgingly accepted the child, and got by with what she had to work with to turn him into her little dress up doll. However, when the child was still an infant, a nameless changeling who had since then resided in the forest as a small sprite found him a suitable new host, given that it's old sprite body was getting frail. The changeling took its chance and took young master Quentin's body as his own. Of course, the changeling didn't particularly know what he was getting into.

Entry from Quentin's diary wrote:I find myself particularly inconsolable in my stress this evening. The woman won't stop prattling on about somesuch apparent dinner party to be held tomorrow evening, and frankly, if I find myself thrown into a wash basin and scrubbed until bleeding one more time, I will personally tear this insufferable body apart and flee back into the forest to inhabit some mangey squirrel. Anything would be better than this. The woman doesn't seem to approve the shedding of clothes, so I suppose I shall endure these pleated ruffles and scratchy lace for now, as the woman's hand is firm and I do not enjoy pain.

I've found the butlers are rather easily swayed with sweet smiles and genteel kisses to the hand - gods, it disgusts me - and so they readily allow me into the various studies and storerooms of the mansion. I still cannot fathom where on earth they keep their store of wealth, but it would certainly be a pleasant surprise if I could escape with a fair sum of it. As to where I would go afterwards, I'm unsure. Plans for a later date.

I've made the acquaintance of a number of roguish boys at the square in town when I found the time to slip away from the woman's grasp. I can't say I'm particularly fond of them, considering they seem to fawn over me and wish to touch my hair. One even asked for a lock of it, and I threw that ridiculous bow in his face, since I couldn't find a rock. He kept it and thanked me, and it made me nervous something awful. Not knowing how else to defend myself, I ran back to that woman shaking like some weak little pup. I'm not particularly fond of the square.

Ah… I need a smoke.

Human form: what a tool
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - R

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/20/2009 1:49 PM

Rameel wrote:
Bred Celestial/Sundancer/Appaloosa/Eclipse/X Lucain
Name: Rameel Sylvanus Tarantino
Element: Energy
Passive Traits: Mountain Dweller, Intellectual, Night Vision, Dash, Desert Dweller, Pure Soul, Extended Life Span
Human form: now you see me now you don't

Rayos de Sol wrote:
Sunbeam Gallizar
(Random Gallizar)
Name: Rayos de Sol
Diet: Carnivore
Element: Fire
Loyalty: 9
Toughness: 9
Exploration: 9
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 4
Righteousness: 2
Darkness: 5
Passive Traits: Dash(R), Prehensile Tail(R),
Battle Traits: First Initiative(R),
Medical Traits: None
Plot: The Imperial/Purine War (2007)
Alliance: Imperial

Richter wrote:
Pallid Rollaby
Name: Ronny "Richter" Sommers
Element: Earth
Offense: 3
Defense: 1
Endurance: 9
Passive Traits: Leaper, Photosensitivity
Battle Traits: Elusive Foe
Personality: TBA [troubled kid with superpowers]

Ringleader wrote:
Observe Sabbit
Name: Ringleader [Vincent Salvatici]
Element: Dark
stats TBA

Rudy wrote:
Bred Dweller/Appaloosa/Banded Lucain
Name: Rudy [lastname pending]
Element: ---
Passive Traits: None

Ryan wrote:
Bred Vines/Celestial/Socks/Hearts Lucain
Name: Ryan Roland
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son
Human form: [x]

Ryokucha wrote:
Custom Lusikross
Name: Ryokucha Sencha
Level: 10
Diet: Affectivore (love/affection)
Offense: 24
Defense: 25
Precision: 26
Endurance: 30
Speed: 26
Fame: 22
Passive Traits: Disease Immunity, Night Vision, Planar Travel, Cellular Regeneration, Dependent, Extrovert, Feigned Innocence, Glutton, Limelight, Romantic, Truant, Addict, Human Form, Human Speech, Iron Reminder, Pain Sensitivity, Prehensile Tail, Homeless, Infernal Heritage
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Tough Hide, Aimed Strike, Combat Endurance, Enhanced Regeneration, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Horrific Moan [placeholder for possible berserker when endurance gets high enough]
Personality: A sleepy-eyed, large demon with an easygoing appearance and gentle face, Sencha is actually a species of incubus. While he isn't adverse to the idea of sex, it's not what he feeds off of; Sencha actually feeds off of platonic and light affection, and offers hugs and chaste kisses to almost everyone he meets. While he's extremely affectionate, Sencha gets lonely very easily, and is rather clingy to his main food sources, usually offering sex or even money to make them stay with him. It's hardly what could be called a healthy relationship at all. When he's well fed, he's a very kind and softspoken person. Break his heart, and he becomes something else entirely, much more like his hostile demonic cousins. If he's really desperate for food you might catch him reading one of those cheesy romance novels. His horns and tail can disappear when he chooses, and he's actually rather childish in personality, despite being over seven feet tall and a hundred-some-odd years old.
"Human" Form: kisu kisu
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - S

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/11/2009 7:51 PM

Samson wrote:
Treasure Hollowheart
Name: Samson Orleck
Offense: 9
Defense: 7
Precision: 4
Endurance: 13
Speed: 10
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Thought-Speech
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Powerful Jaws, Wing Buffet
Human form: the headband belongs to his mama

Sei wrote:
Bred Hyaena/Vines/Hearts/Mudpaw Lucain
Name: Sei
Diet: Herbivore
Passive traits: None
Battle traits: Spiked Body
Personality: [TBA] [Aoba Seragaki's brother]
Human form: [x] [x] [x]

Serge wrote:
Blaze Fenling
Name: Serge Battour
Level: 7
Element: Earth, Fire
Precision: 12
Speed: 27
Fame: 17
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Foresight, Prehensile Tail
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer, Flame Resistant, Pyro
Personality: TBA (Based on Serge Battour from Kaze To Ki No Uta, but aged up to 19 years old)
Human form: like gilbert, older

Shade wrote:
Temple Hollowheart
Name: Shade
Level: 6
Loyalty: 15
Toughness: 14
Intelligence: 15
Righteousness: 8
Darkness: 13
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Thought-Speech
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Great Bite, Winged Warrior, Stoneblood
Medical Traits: Healing Touch

Silas wrote:
Wood Slynx
Name: Silas Woods Hancock
Element: Ice, Earth
Loyalty: 4
Endurance: 8
Intelligence: 6
Righteousness: 3
Darkness: 2
Passive Traits: Cold Endurance, Deep Vision, Mountaineer, Lightfeet
Battle Traits: Mountain Warrior, Snowflake Wardance

Sharyl wrote:
Custom Celestial/Splotched/
Feathered/VoidWing/RockBeak Paragon
Name: Sharyl Cyning
Element: Earth
Offense: 8
Defense: 4
Precision: 7
Endurance: 10
Fame: 3
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Mountain Dweller, Aerodynamic, Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Wing Buffet

Shikyu wrote:
Custom Split/Backsplash/Hearts/Kohl Lucain
Name: Shikyu Muttsume
Element: Dark, Acid
Passive Traits: Breath Holder, Hydrodynamic, Chaotic Mind
Personality: Shikyu and his "brother" Mittsu are demons summoned by a particularly vengeful old man who wishes to amass enormous amounts of money for a purpose that he has chosen to keep secret from his demon "children." Thus, both demons got to work. Unlike his more "noble" yakuza boss brother, Shikyu works as a pickpocketer and salesman of sorts, in the most strange way possible. He has a number of hollowed out vending machines painted with fun designs and his cute little 'tag,' or symbol, and he hides in each of these depending on the time of day to scam people out of their money in exchange for cans of what he calls 'frog piss,' but assures his brother that it's anything but. However, it has been shown to make most people sick after buying it, though Shikyu refuses to give refunds and has little respect for the wishes and needs of humans. Even so, he's shown to have feelings for his brother that far outweigh simple brotherly bond, and tries to protect his rather bull headed brother despite his own cowardice and inability to hold his own in a fight. Shikyu was built to heal, not to brawl, and he himself heals rapidly despite any injuries he might receive; it's for this reason that Mittsu often gives Shikyu over to his men to have them use him for sparring practice, then leaving Shikyu to lick his own wounds--literally--by himself once it's done. Shikyu's strange froglike saliva has miraculous healing properties when used on Mittsu, but when used on anyone else, it's highly toxic. Like Mittsu, the only way to kill Shikyu is to sever his wings from his body. He can shapeshift into a frog, which is his only other power besides healing.
Human form: gross frog man

Skywatcher wrote:
Common Yonyuu
Name: Skywatcher
Level: 2
Element: Air
Loyalty: 7
Toughness: 6
Exploration: 6
Intelligence: 10
Righteousness: 6
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Caver, Deep Vision, Born Flier
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm

Soo-Won wrote:
Custom Mystwalker/Belly/Stripes/
Angellic/FurTail Ambia Paragon
Name: Soo-Won
Element: --
Element: None
Precision: 8
Passive Traits: Graceful, Inner Discipline, Aerodynamic
Battle Traits: [Elemental Attack – you may choose which, but it still counts as a Racial Trait], Wing Buffet

Sonic Wind wrote:
Skycracker Kuhna
Name: Sonic Wind
Element: Air, Energy
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Offense: 4
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaption, Breath Holder, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Whirlwind, Deluge
Parents: Dari (Cookie) x Noelani (Freezair)
Personality: To Sonic Wind, speed is everything. He loves going fast, and has been ever since childhood. Sonic doesn't like to talk about his past much, but all I know is that he was abandoned as a kit. However, he tries to hide his loneliness, and does a pretty good job of it, often acting cool or smooth. He loves to run and fly, and has the ability to create sonic booms while flying and running at the speed of sound.

Speed wrote:
Custom Mach 5 Kuhna
(Stats of a Tyrune Kuhna)
Name: Speed Racer (Speed)
Element: Fire, Energy
Offense: 12
Speed: 13
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Terrain Traveler, Elemental Manipulation, Shape-Shifter, Adaptable, Fearless, Hyper, Limelight, One-Track Mind, Dash, Evasive, Human Speech, Leaper, Spider Climb, Grid, Independent, Technician
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro, Shining Aura, Bomber, First Initiative, Sonic Waves, Dodge
Medical Traits: Disease Immunity
Personality: Speed Racer, living up to his name, loves to race and is extremely fast. He's also somewhat fond of battling, and may challenge someone randomly to a race or brawl. Speed is a very adamant kind of guy; he hates losing, and when he does lose, he strives to become better. He's always trying to create new devices, such as boosters and rudders, to increase his speed, and trains very often. He's also quite rash in his actions, always taking chances and risks.

Spitz wrote:
Arkuhna
Name: Spitz
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Loyalty: 10
Exploration: 5
Intelligence: 8
Righteousness: 7
Fame: 9
Passive Traits: Padded Paws(R)
Battle Traits: None
Personality: tba

Spooks wrote:
Nuvuldan Kuhna
Name: Crispin "Spooks" Sawyer
Element: Electric
Offense: 9
Endurance: 14
Speed: 6
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro, Shining Aura
Parents: Fabriano (Ghostlily) x Sigma (Shrewdberry)
Personality: Spooks had a pretty cruddy home life when he was among the living, and when he got in a car crash with his drunk dad driving, the back of his skull got caved in bad by a piece of the totaled car. He's currently in a coma in the hospital with permanent brain damage, but he found his disembodied spirit could walk (or fly, whichever you prefer) free, and he uses this new life to cause as much mayhem for others as possible, whether it be causing car wrecks or just scaring the pants off of people; his rather terrifying, pale, hollow-eyed appearance lends itself to this little fun of his. However he's enraged to find his parents rarely visit his comatose body in the hospital, only coming by usually when the doctor claims some strange anomaly has been detected; he's secretly terrified they'll pull the plug on his life support, so once in awhile he overshadows his own body to provide just a little hint of life; a twitch of his hands, a change in facial expression, before running off gallivanting again. To say the least, he's absolutely terrified of dying for good.
Human form:[x]

Steven wrote:
Carol Kuhna
Name: Steven Millard
Defense: 2
Speed: 7
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Pure Soul
Release: Christmas 2006
Personality: Steven lives in an orphanage, which he came to as a very young boy and never got adopted, by simple circumstance. Eventually he just started working there as a helper to the elderly woman who owns the place, who essentially raised him. He loves kids and treats them like equals, since he himself has been around them his whole time at the orphanage, and the kids there tend to treat him like a kid, too, despite him being quite a bit older. Steven is a ridiculous chatterbox and will talk your ear off until you tell him to stop, which will hardly dampen his enthusiasm. Steven seems to have a boundless amount of optimism and excitement inside of him, getting very enthusiastic about even the tiniest accomplishments the kids tell him, like getting a passing grade on a test or how there was chocolate ice cream in the lunchline that day at school or even seeing a cloud that looked like a dog. Only the owner of the orphanage knows what happened to Steven's parents, and he won't tell anyone else, though a few of the kids have had to console him in the middle of the night when he wakes up with inexplicable night terrors.

Sue wrote:
Aqua Ancient Kuhna
Name: Sue Iglesias
Offense: 7
Endurance: 14
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws
Battle Traits: Absorbent, Deluge, Flood
Personality: In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade, and he carries the reminder of every glove that laid him down and cut him 'til he cried out in his anger and his shame, I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains. Lai lai lai... [TBA]

Syzygy wrote:
Bred Celestial/Ancient/Splotched Paragon
Name: Syzygy
Element: Energy/Ice
Diet: Sonusphagous
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Mountain Dweller, Aerodynamic, Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Wing Buffet
Personality: A pocket dimension in the form of an enormous, galaxy-filled dragon that absorbs any sound in the universe that makes it through the vacuum of space. She is benevolent and kind, living in the deepest depths of black holes and shaping space dust clouds when she fancies it. She comes to earth in the form of meteor showers, hitching a ride in the comets' trails and hiding among the secluded areas of the highest mountains on earth. She finds humans unsettling, but beautiful in their ability to survive.
Human form: N/A
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - T

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/28/2009 12:57 PM

Taiyo wrote:
Fuyuzakura Shinzo
Name: Taiyo
Element: Fire, Light
Precision: 10
Endurance: 12
Speed: 11
Fame: 14
Passive Traits: Hover, City Dweller, Dispel Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Lifesense, Weather Warper, Focused, Green Thumb, Innocent, Intellectual, Optimist, Perfectionist, Evasive, Human Form, Human Speech, Petite Figure, Call of the Wild
Battle Traits: Pyro, Ray, Shining Aura, Dodge
Medical Traits: First Aid, Herbalist, Life Transfer
Released: Winter Holiday Gift 2009
Personality: Taiyo is a sweet and caring young soul who lives in the city of Aldrect. Her parents, a Candle Shinzo and a Shinzo, are teaching her to be a doctor. She already knows much, but hates using unnatural materials. She'll use them if it will save someone's life, though.
While off collecting herbs at the edge of the city, she came across a peculiar sight. Sprawled out in the middle of a dirt path was a boy of about eighteen. In panic she called over some civilians to aid her in carrying him back to her parent's house.
Her parents recognized the crest embroidered on his jacket as the royal family that lived to the west of Aldrect. They took him to the small hospital behind their house, and examined him. Nothing was hurt on the boy, save for his heart. It seemed that half of it had stopped beating altogether, making the boy's skin pale to the point of whiteness. They immediately preformed surgery, replacing the defective half with a mechanical substitute. A few days after, it was reported that the same small kingdom the boy had come from had been pillaged and burned by a pack of Battlehearts, and that the king and queen had been killed in the process. The family of Shinzos swore to never tell this to the Evren.
Since then the Nebula Evren, named Zuberi, has lived with Taiyo and her family. He helps around the house and hospital, and keeps Taiyo company, much to her delight.

Tarantell wrote:
Sulkuhna
Name: Vincent Tarantell
Level: 7
Offense: 11
Defense: 13
Endurance: 16
Speed: 18
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Padded Paws, City Dweller, Cynic, Forest for the Trees, Gold-Hearted Jerk, Introvert, Perceptive, Perfectionist, Reserved, Structured Life, Addict, Contortionist, Graceful, Human Form, Independent, Teacher
Battle Traits: Shade, Aimed Strike, Burst Spin, Dodge, First Initiative, Sharp Senses
Parents: Hypolight (ToxicShadow) x Pulsation (ToxicShadow)
Personality: (By Freezair) Tarantell (just called Taran when you're in a hurry) is somewhat... surly. He's grumpy in a very tired, jaded way, that suggests he's just plain sick of some of the stuff he's seen. What has he seen, exactly? Well, he's a teacher at a dance school. He. Dance school. You can probably already guess what kind of jokes he gets fielded at him. And he hates them. He generally doesn't mention what he does to strangers because of this. One of the few places he's a truly open and happier person is in the studio where he works, teaching kids. He gets along a long better with children than he does adults, and a lot of his students think he's a cool teacher. He's a great dancer, too--he's agile and graceful and flexible to an insane degree, capable of holding poses most people wince just to look at. He prefers teaching to putting his skills on display, but he's been known to wow a random onlooker or two when listening to music in public. If he realizes he's been caught, though, he becomes a little more withdrawn. It's ironic, then--he's one of those people who's always telling kids to "be themselves" and to never let other people get them down. It seems he doesn't want kids falling into the same trap he's gotten stuck in.

Thabit wrote:
Imuet
Name: Thabit
Scarab's Name: He does not have a scarab.
Loyalty: 7
Toughness: 7
Exploration: 4
Endurance: 7
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 5
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller(R), Extended Life Span(R), Intellectual(R), Perceptive(R)
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer(R)
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2008
Personality: Coming soon~ Name means "Strong" in Egyptian.

Tinneen wrote:
Name: Tinneen
Diet: [the one that eats souls fill this in later]
Element: Fire/Dark
Defense: 8
Precision: 5
Speed: 4
Fame: 2
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Avaricious, Cave Dweller, Mantle Dweller
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro, Tough Hide
Human form: normal | mask

Tonix wrote:
Venom Draculi
Name: Tonix
Level: 8
Diet: Piscivore/Hematophagous
Element: Acid, Dark
Loyalty: 8
Toughness: 12
Exploration: 26
Intelligence: 13
Righteousness: 7
Darkness: 13
Passive Traits: Malevolent(R)
Battle Traits: Dark Heart(R)

Toybox wrote:
Sucrose Kuhna
Name: Toybox
Diet: Saccharovore
Defense: 1
Precision: 2
Passive Traits: Hyper, Padded Paws
Release: Easter Egg Hunt 2011
Personality: [Based roughly off of Toybox from the visual novel Queen's Lingerie Show] Toybox is a hyperactive and outgoing young man who models various outfits in fashion shows. He's often mistaken for a girl, and he's fine with this, though sometimes he gets a bit indignant about it. He's extremely childish and loves sweets; it's unknown how he got into the modeling business, but some gossipers say he must have some sort of past on him...
Human form: Or at least this is who he's based off of; real human form soon

Twelve wrote:
Kamikaze Kuhna
Name: Hisami Toji (Twelve)
Defense: 0
Precision: 0
Speed: 1
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Track Cover
Battle Traits: Chance Hit, Death Throes
Parents: Patrice (jackie125) x Jarvis (zapdragon555)
Human form: a smile like the sun
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - U

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/22/2009 9:20 PM

Uttar wrote:
Custom Choopa
Name: Uttar Mistry
Element: None
Precision: 5
Speed: 6
Passive Traits: City Dweller, Blunt, Chatterbox, Defensive, Expressive, Jittery, Pacifist, Weak Mind, Yes-Man, Evasive, Human Form, Pain Resistant, Adopted (into the Agonni family), Apprentice (see aforementioned), Chef, Criminal, Klutz
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Chance Hit, Extended Claws, Horrific Moan, Lunge, Sharp Senses, Swift Scout, Veteran Mind
Personality: Uttar is the youngest son of a kind couple that runs a deli shop, and works as delivery boy for the family. However, one day Uttar had to make a delivery to a particularly dangerous client, the Agonni Family, a local mafia group. Uttar happened to walk in at the wrong time and heard a little too much about a very big heist that the Agonni Family had been planning for years, and tried to run, but a few of the thugs caught him and roughed him up a bit. However, the boss caught them and told them to let him talk to the kid, and thus in private offered Uttar a place in the heist. Originally the boss intended to use Uttar as bait or a distraction, but Uttar ended up doing his job so well that the boss decided to keep him as an assistant, which isn't exactly what Uttar wanted at all. His family hasn't seen him in awhile...
Human form: he's kind of a nervous kid
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - V

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/17/2010 9:00 PM

Valeria wrote:
Ptarmie
Name: Valeria Lesauvage
stats tba
Personality: Quentin's evil auntie, see his post for details

Vastra wrote:
Custom Rythulian Kuhna
Name: Vastra
Diet: Thaumatovore/Photosynthesis
Element: Energy/Light
Defense: 10
Precision: 10
Speed: 10
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Extended Life Span, Hover, Padded Paws, Desert Dweller, Aftersight, Artifact User, Empath, Lifesense, Naturally Magical, Extrovert, Innocent, Luddite (more out of ignorance than choice), Mischievous, Pure Soul, Wanderlust, Assisted Flight, Graceful, Hover, Human Form, Human Speech (he tries), Luminescent, Reincarnated, Cryptic Speech, Chosen One, Lost Secrets, The Quest
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Inferno, Pyro, Razzle Dazzle, Ray, First Initiative, Extended Claws, Guerrilla Fighter, Horrific Moan, Veteran Mind
Human form: rythulian form | human form TBA

Virgil wrote:
Bred Celestial/StarSpeckled/Coontail/Hearts Lucain
Name: Virgil S. Cariot
Element: Light, Dark
Personality: [REDACTED; unlocked when Evelon D&D is finished!]
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - W

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/01/2010 10:51 PM

Wes wrote:
Bred Eclipse/Celestial/Starspeckled Lucain
Name: Wesley Harper
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual
Personality: TBA [past boyfriend of Narcyz]

White wrote:
Khimera
Name: White
Diet: Herbivore
Element: Metal, Light
Defense: 8
Precision: 3
Passive Traits: Cyborg, Independent, Recognize Impostor
Battle Traits: Blade, Metal Plating, Pursuit, Poison Immunity
Human form: by omocat on tumblr

Winston O'Malley wrote:
Ghost Polly
Name: Winston O'Malley
Element: Air, Water
Speed: 12
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Mimic, Undead, Terrain Traveler, Hexed, Spirit Communication, Spirit Sense, Weather Warper, Adaptable, Animal Lover, Loyal, Old-Fashioned, Optimist, Well-Mannered, Human Form, Luminescent, Undetectable, Able Seaman, Defender, Homeless, Military Man
Battle Traits: Sharp Beak, Flyby Attack, Windstorm, Tsunami, First Initiative, Horrific Moan, Puncture, Soundproof
Release: Halloween 2011
Personality: When he was alive, Winston was the cabin boy on a cargo ship called the Silver Osprey during WWII. His father had been a soldier in WWI, and his grandfather a captain of a ship. Loving his grandfather dearly and wanting to impress his father, Winston enrolled in the U.S. Army at 16, lying about his age to get in. On the way back home from a shipment of supplies, the Silver Osprey was ambushed and forced up against the rocks of a cliff face, wrecking the ship. At the time Winston was down in the hold of the ship, and when the ship crashed, a pipe dislodged and impaled Winston in the stomach, pinning him there. When Winston woke up, the attackers were gone, and all of his crewmates were slain, but he had come back as a ghost. Convinced that the rest of his crew would come back as well, Winston waited on the Silver Osprey for decades, waiting for his crewmate's ghosts to return, and he continues to wait there to this day. He died when he was 18 years old. Winston is a kind and polite-mannered young man, and he got along swimmingly with all of his crewmates, who taught him to cook and clean and work a ship. He misses being alive something terrible, but then, who wouldn't?

Wisteria wrote:
Blossom Gyrraptor
Name: Wisteria
Level: 6
Loyalty: 13
Toughness: 13
Exploration: 12
Righteousness: 11
Darkness: 6
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina
Battle Traits: Great Rend, Mother Nature's Son
Medical Traits: Herbalist
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - X

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/10/2010 7:43 PM

Xia wrote:
Jewel Leebra
Name: Xia
Element: Metal
Loyalty: 5
Righteousness: 4
Darkness: 4
Passive Traits: Grass Trekker

Xíng Yún wrote:
Xíng Yún
Loyalty: 8
Exploration: 11
Endurance: 8
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Indomitable Discipline
Battle Traits: Resist Death, Spectral Strike, Tail Sweep Knockdown
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - Y

Yato wrote:
Invert Myu Reaper (temporary form)
Name: Yatogami
Level: 5
Offense: 13
Precision: 17
Endurance: 20
Speed: 15
Passive Traits: Spirit Sense
Battle Traits: Blinding Blaze, Veteran Mind, Chance Hit, Combat Endurance, Guerrilla Fighter, Puncture
Release: Halloween 2009
Human form: stray god

Yicro wrote:
Glacial Serraptor
Name: Yicro
Element: Ice
Loyalty: 3
Intelligence: 15
Passive Traits: Dash, Grass Trekker, Cold Endurance, Dash, Diligent, Great Intelligence, Petite Figure
Battle Traits: Great Rend, Snowflake Wardance, Guerrilla Warrior, Stoneblood, Frost
Medical Traits: Antivenin, Healing Touch, Disease Immunity

Yoite wrote:
Custom Celestial/Ringed/Socks/Appaloosa Lucain
Name: Yoite
Element: Dark, Energy
Passive Traits: Mountain Dweller, Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Hydrodynamic

Yumiko wrote:
Custom Feyline/DesertRunner Lucain
Name: Yumiko
Level: 9
Offense: 18
Defense: 15
Precision: 15
Endurance: 28
Speed: 16
Fame: 18
Passive Traits: Dash, Cold Adaptation, Spirit Sense, Focused, Hard-Headed, Inner Discipline, Intellectual, Introvert, Polygraph, Reserved, Breath Holder, Graceful, Human Speech, Hydrodynamic, Independent, Lost Secrets, Teacher,
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Sparkling Radiance, Ray, Blinding Blaze, Aimed Strike, Healer’s Chant, Guerrilla Fighter
Medical Traits: First Aid
Offspring: Chimera (Shaetani), Relken (Shaetani), Quever (Draiz)
Past Mates: Demian (Draiz)
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - Z

Zacharie wrote:
Custom Jester/Scarbelly/Crossed/
Angelic/Furtail/Voidbringer Paragon
Name: Zacharie
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore
Precision: 4
Passive Traits: Night Vision, Aerodynamic (*only while fighting), Terrain Traveler, Artifact User, Adaptable, Avaricious, Chatterbox, Inner Discipline, Mischievous, Multiple Personalities, Perceptive, Polygraph, Recognize Impostor, Smooth Talker, Stoic, Half-Mortal, Human Form, Masked, GPS, Homeless, Independent, Silent Shadow, Tradesman
Battle Traits: Dark Heart, Life Drain, Wing Buffet, Flyby Attack, Spectral Strike, Chance Hit, Combat Endurance, Guerrilla Fighter, Damaging Strike, Deadly Precision
Personality: Ah ha ha. Zacharie is a rather mysterious, but laid back man who works selling all manner of strange oddities to people who need them. This could range from dubious healing potions to baseball bats to tickets to the amusement park that expired years ago, but regardless of the item, Zacharie probably has it, and will gladly hand it over for the right amount of "credits," which may or may not be a real currency. He can sometimes be a bit frustrating to talk to, given he talks so cryptically and apathetically about most things. Deep down Zacharie is a fairly nice person who doesn't mind helping a guy out as long as it doesn't put his own self in danger. It is rumored that Zacharie was once a powerful warrior with wings who was said to have slain the Toad King and steal his face. He wore this face as a mask for some time, hiding his previous face so that no one would recognize him as the fearsome person he once was. Now, wearing a different mask, he works as a lowly items merchant, a complacent slave to fate and his own mundane destiny.
Human form: by trepidatious-alternate on tumblr | by jcm2 on pixiv

Zakun wrote:
Bred Soveris
Name: Zakun
Precision: 9
Endurance: 19
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Terrain Traveler
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm
Personality:
Canon wrote:tba

Human AU wrote:tba

Zima wrote:
Prismatic Kamee
Name: Zima
Toughness: 3
Exploration: 3
Passive Traits: Climb Like an Ape, Great Intelligence, Prehensile Tail
Battle Traits: Chameleon Hide

Zuberi wrote:
Nebula Evren
Name: Zuberi
Element: Fire, Energy
Offense: 7
Speed: 13
Passive Traits: Intellectual, Altitude Adaptation, Cold Adaptation, Dispel Illusion, Dream Weaver, Foresight, Inner Discipline, Introvert, Jittery, Perceptive, Reserved, Cyborg, Human Form, Photosensitivity, Protected, Royal Authority, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Extended Claws, Pyro, Tough Hide, Bomber, Flame Resistant, Razzle Dazzle, Blindsense
Medical Traits: Antivenin, Restore Senses
Release: Halloween 2009
Personality (Backstory): Zuberi; his name means strong. Oh, how he wished he was strong. Why was his name a lie? Thin and weak from birth, Zuberi grew up in a castle with his family. His father was a king, his mother a queen, and, naturally, he a prince. Life was wonderful for the Evren, until one day, he started having dreams. Such odd dreams they were, weaving stories of doom and destruction. It took the dream replaying several times one week for him to tell his parents. They dismissed it as a slight fever, and sent him off to bed. Again and again, the dream came to him, more vivid and graphic each time. Their kingdom would fall, their castle would crumble, and all who would oppose would die. Over time, Zuberi began to believe his dreams. Paranoia crept into his young, innocent mind. He begged his parents to listen to him, but they claimed he was going mad.
The dreams became unbearable; Zuberi woke up screaming in the middle of the night, babbling incessantly about how all would die if they didn't leave soon. Furious after so many sleepless nights, his father banished him from the kingdom until he was ready to stop telling lies. Zuberi ran as fast as he could away from the castle and kingdom, trying his hardest not to think of the horrible fate that would befall his parents. Due to the many ailments that plagued him, he could only run as far as Aldrect, the city neighboring his own. He collapsed on the ground in the middle of a walking trail. His heart had beat so fast that it had nearly given out on him.
Taiyo, a young Fuyuza Lubshi girl, was walking down the trail, a basket of herbs in her thin, pale hands. Her parents were trained doctors, and she was studying to become one herself. She found Zuberi lying on the ground, caught the attention of a few Aldrect citizens to help, and carried him to her home.
Zuberi awoke in a hospital room, tubes, IVs, and a breathing mask sticking into him. Taiyo had never left his side. She reported that half of his heart had completely stopped working, and that that half had been replaced with a mechanical substitute. He fervently asked about his parents, about the kingdom he had come from. Taiyo, in order to keep his heart rate normal, claimed to know nothing about it. In reality, the city had been burned down and raided by Battlehearts. His parents and subjects were dead. Zuberi's prophecy had been right.
Since that day, Zuberi has lived with Taiyo and her parents, a Shinzo and a Candle Shinzo. Though he never asked again, and was never told, Zuberi knew in his half-of-a-heart that his horrifying visions from his childhood had come true.

Zyber wrote:
Bifrost Kuhna
Name: Zyber Nikki
[stats tba]
Lineage: Hachinoji x Jethro
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - Unnamed

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/26/2010 11:07 PM

Merle x Alita

Narcyz x Shale

Alliance Yonyuu

Blair

Matsuoka Rin

ImageImageImage
It is we, Cheerwockees three!

Blaise

Helper to pangur?

[HTML x Doulei] - has to be male and gay as per request of previous owner

A cute naga girl maybe? ovo

Hachinoji x Jethro

Mewtwo; put in pen properly soon

Spacekin amnesiac maybe

William Cipher (rev!bill) or Pangur Bán

ImageImage
Trikuhna's lineage is [Invier/Arlür]

Traveler Wilson

Pipistrelle Batti

Esfir Perndhasa, put in pen properly soon

Mabel Pines the Shooting Star Likuta (put her in pen properly soon! and change uttar to dipper and put that lucain in uttar's place)

Find out what this bun is referencing; if nothing in particular, either make him a demon lawyer or that other lawyer character in journal

Jamison Denzil x Casile - Criminal to be shipped with Mousen's Asa. needs name

Soundbyte, a little humanish critter with scary sharp teeth and a cute tail. Friend of Awai.

Slime Boy, develop more later. part of a monster boy gang

Demon naga boy, part of monster boy gang

Frostbite Yonyuu - Yuki Otoko boy, part of monster boy gang

Psi Fenling - Alien boy, part of monster boy gang

Headless Kuhna - Dullahan boy, part of monster boy gang

Thorn Penticorn - Centaur boy, part of monster boy gang

Sword thief aka Greatest Warrior Evur, Mahavira Mullur

Legitimately consider making this C2 from Code Geass. Also unholy spawn of Cyril and Sencha must never see the light of day nope never never never

Man I legit have no idea but think of something; Lord Baal kid, so can't breed right?
-Jin from Harvest Moon

Friend or pet or something of sky/cloud god.

Sky / cloud god king thing, or sky pirate?? friend or rival or lover (???) of cooky pilot

ImageImage
Cooky pilot and his pet Larvie

Voodoo guy / gal, or Mark

KGB bodyguard of voodoo drug ring guy, or Tally

Quin - to be evolved

ImageImage
- robot children squid lady made?? hmmm???

Great Sea Bork

Beach Fenling

Halite Hunter

Surf Myu Reaper

Smilokuhna - Jamison Denzil

Stellar Riopath

Actiniari Kalamarei - Hyperactive squid girl scientist?

Attenuwockee - Jayden

Banded Nonaga

Clown Seamare

seek Urbance for inspiration; african american girl with dreads pulled back in a ponytail and dyed streaks? some kinda dancer or DJ? hmm
her nb partner who does street art / graffiti

Apollo x Sam
Confetti Kuhna
Demolition nb/transgirl? I feel it....

Ashton Giles OR Fradzita Ritzpesh; decide who

Dappled Tengumi - Pascal?

Sundae Kuhna x4

Sucrose Kuhna x5

Evren Discovery

Nightlight Kuhna
Zhoril/Lanikai

Verdure Yonyuu

Unnamed wrote:
Custom Khalmar
Name: Undecided
Element: Metal
Loyalty: 1
Toughness: 12
Righteousness: 0
Darkness: 3
Passive Traits: Legendary Tracker, Self-Sufficient, Dash, Deep Vision, Expert Swimmer
Battle Traits: Constricting Body, Guerrilla Scout, Carapace Shield, Stoneblood, Blade
Medical Traits: Disease Immunity, Regenerate Limbs

Neuleef
Name: Unnamed
Diet: Photosynthesis
Loyalty: 6
Endurance: 3
Passive Traits: Forest Dweller(R), Hover(R)
Battle Traits: Elusive Foe(R)
Released: St. Patrick's Day 2010

Neuleef
Diet: Photosynthesis
Passive Traits: Forest Dweller(R), Hover(R)
Battle Traits: Elusive Foe(R)
Released: St. Patrick's Day 2010

Biolune Serraptor

Dori Kuni

Falleef

Falleef

Ringed Tricky

Gum Teigu

Starry Larvie

Suncheeka

Carolwockee

Sauria Battleheart

Pingune

Treasure Shartile

Patchon

Bleached Fellox - Inanis

Radiron

Bronze Stargoyle

Alabaster Stargoyle

Marble Stargoyle

Rock Stargoyle

Obsidian Hisper

Alluria

Scordrake

Sparquil

Tarnished Garagnir

Doom Kitty

Sleepyheart
Exploration: 0
Endurance: 4
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Thought-Speech
Release: Easter Egg 2009

Sad Sleepyheart

Scribblen
Loyalty: 0
Toughness: 5
Righteousness: 0
Fame: 0
Passive Traits: Shadow, Thought-speech, Lightfeet, Great Intelligence, Dash
Battle Traits: Go Ethereal, Life Drain, Shade, Guerrilla Warrior
Medical Traits: Disease Immunity, Herbalist
Release: Winter Holiday Gift 2008

Rabbot C6

Rathril

Leumoo

Common Choopa
Name:
Righteousness: 2
Battle Traits: Great Bite

Candle Shinzo
Name:
Exploration: 8
Darkness: 1
Passive Traits: Hover
Battle Traits: Controlled Immolation, Pyro

Hydrokuhna
Aurora (Me) x Yoshi (Me)

Unnamed wrote:
Wilt Florana
Name:
Endurance: 2
Passive Traits: Climb Like an Ape

Unnamed wrote:
Sky Yonyuu
Name:
Toughness: 5
Darkness: 1
Passive Traits: Caver, Deep Vision, Born Flier
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm, Solid Stance
Medical Traits: First Aid

Unnamed wrote:
Bleached Penticorn
Name:
Element:
Loyalty: 0
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 6
Intelligence: 7
Passive Traits: Grass Trekker, Discipline

Unnamed wrote:
Biolune Rexxel
Name:
Element:
Passive Traits: Mighty Leaping, Up the Walls
Battle Traits: Great Rend

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Zap's Sky Temple - Holding Pen/For Sale

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/26/2010 11:09 PM

Wilt Florana
Name:
Endurance: 2
Passive Traits: Climb Like an Ape

Biolune Ferrikoon
Name:
Element:
Righteousness: 1
Fame: 0
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Lightfeet
Battle Traits: Cloak Dance

Image Image Image
Bleached Tavil x3

Image Image Image
Common Frightmare x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Yonyuu x3

Image Image Image
Clockwork Yonyuu x3

Image Image
Bleached Sheilupe x3

Image Image Image
Clockwork Garudor x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Garudor x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Roosken x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Sygriff x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Hollowheart x3

Image Image Image
Clockwork Hollowheart x3

Image Image
Treasure Hollowheart x2

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Battleheart x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Bleeder x3

Image Image
Bleached Bleeder x2

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Choopa x3

Image Image Image
Clockwork Choopa x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Gorgeel x3

Image Image Image
Bleached Beetanke x3

Image Image Image
Dreamsnare Beetanke x3

Image Image
Kodile x2

Image Image
Kuni x2

Image Image Image
Chombones x3

Image Image Image
Morloth x3

Image Image
Hydrokuhna x2

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous