Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Fields of Gold

Postby Broadway » 10/08/2007 6:09 PM

The house is large, you see, surrounded by a seemingly never ending wood fence that extended to your right and your left. Looking up, you see a sign that states the ranch's name and a plank of wood nailed just beside you with the words painted 'WELCOME'. You shrug, figuring you could use a quick look around.

There is no need to use the doorbell. You just open the door and stroll in like it was your own home. Everything seems quiet at first, but then you see a woman of eighteen years lean over the stair banister to get a look at who walked in. You notice that she looks a little tired, not to mention annoyed. You wonder if you should have knocked...
"Hey," she greets. "Don't make too much of a mess, savvy?"
Before you could comment on her Pirate slang, she dissapears in a flash and you hear her running back to a room. You shrug and start looking around.
<i>Scars are souvenirs you never lose...the past is never far...<i>
~ Goo Goo Dolls, Name
Broadway
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Broadway » 10/08/2007 6:37 PM

Before you turn the first corner you run into something hard, which leaves no air in your lungs and a not so delightful 'CLANG' in you ears.

Finally under composure, you notice that whoever...or whatever you bumped into has clawed feet. Interesting, yes, but you suddenly think that it is best if you did not look up. Planning on fulfulling that act, you start to back away; but a sudden hissing growl makes you forget that.

You look up into the gold eyes of Reginald, the Chaos Kuchi Nagi.

Chaos Kuchi Nagi

Name: Reginald
Species: Kuchi Nagi (M)
Loyalty: 5
Toughness: 10
Exploration: 3
Endurance: 9
Intelligence: 11
Righteousness: 7
Darkness: 4
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Discipline, Fearless, Indomitable Discipline
Battle Traits: Subduing Strike

You feel like a tiny ant that he wants to squish as he looks down at you. His maw is curled, showing off his dagger-like teeth, and his fit frame is tense...ready to pounce at any moment necessary.

So, you do the only thing you can think to do: stand to the side to give him space to pass (even though there was already plenty of room in this large house). You hear a "humph" as he walks past you...and fall on your rump when his tail 'accidently' knocks you over.
<i>Scars are souvenirs you never lose...the past is never far...<i>
~ Goo Goo Dolls, Name
Broadway
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate