Posting games, word games, and other such mindless threads go here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Posting Games

Re: The Character Development Game

Postby Cynder » 12/01/2009 7:45 PM

X'or was a pupiless, vibrantly pink akail living in Tengel Rainforest. He loved listening to his grandpa play his banjo, as other akail always teased him about his color and his name. He loved eating mushrooms covered in cheese, but he did realize he didn't really like the banjo. As such, he decided to learn to skydive.

I listen to the wind
to the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up well I think,
only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never, never never never
I never wanted water once
No, never, never, never

I listen to my words but
they fall far below
I let my music take me where
my heart wants to go
I swam upon the devil's lake
But never, never never never
I'll never make the same mistake
No, never, never, never

Cynder
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 222
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 12/01/2009 10:22 PM

X'or was a pupiless, vibrantly pink akail living in Tengel Rainforest. He loved listening to his grandpa play his banjo, as other Akail always teased him about his color and his name. He loved eating grass, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize he didn't really like the banjo. As such, he decided to learn to skydive.
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the lungs of me be crowns over you
the rungs of me be under, under you

ill cut the soft pockets, let bleed
over the rocky cliffs that you leave
to peer over and not forget what feet are
splitting threads of lightning over me

"Fineshrine" by Purity Ring

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 12/03/2009 5:27 AM

X'or was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved listening to his grandpa play his electric violin, as other Akail always teased him about his color and his name. He loved eating grass, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to do the Electric Slide.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 852
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 12/03/2009 7:59 PM

X'or was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved listening to his grandpa play his electric violin, as other Akail always teased him about his color and his name. He loved eating grass, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to do the Electric Slide. X'or's grandpa, however, did not approve of such teachings.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 12/04/2009 8:37 AM

X'or was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved listening to his grandpa play his electric violin, as other Akail always teased him about his color and his name. He loved eating peanuts, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to do the Electric Slide. X'or's grandpa, however, did not approve of such teachings. So he sent X'or to medical school.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 12/05/2009 12:17 AM

Szayel was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved listening to his grandpa play his electric violin, as other Akail always teased him about his color. He loved eating peanuts, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to dissect things. Szayel's grandpa, however, did not approve of such things, but looked for a compromise. As such he sent Szayel to medical school.

(AHURHURHUR.)

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 12/15/2009 11:20 AM

(OHMAI.)

Szayel was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved listening to his grandpa play his electric violin, as other Akail always teased him about his color. He loved eating peanuts, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to dissect things. Szayel's grandpa, however, did not approve of such things, but looked for a compromise. As such he sent Szayel to medical school.

In medical school, Szayel made many friends, the most prominent of which being the former-cheerleader turned neurosurgeon, Zell. Szayel didn't know anyone who wanted to get brain surgery from a moron like that, but Zell made him laugh.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 12/15/2009 7:49 PM

Szayel was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved eating candy, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to dissect things. Szayel's grandpa, however, did not approve of such things, but looked for a compromise. As such he sent Szayel to medical school.

In medical school, Szayel made many friends, the most prominent of which being the former-cheerleader turned neurosurgeon, Zell. Szayel didn't know anyone who wanted to get brain surgery from a moron like that, but Zell made him laugh. However, one day, something went wrong.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 12/15/2009 8:45 PM

Szayel was a flamboyant, vibrantly pink Akail living in Craiss Caverns. He loved eating candy, another thing unlike other Akail, but he did realize that he didn't really like the electric violin. As such, he decided to learn how to dissect things. Szayel's grandpa, however, did not approve of such things, but looked for a compromise. As such he sent Szayel to medical school.

In medical school, Szayel made many friends, the most prominent of which being the former-cheerleader turned neurosurgeon, Zell. Szayel didn't know anyone who wanted to get brain surgery from a moron like that, but Zell made him laugh. However, one day, something went wrong.

One day, Szayel's knowledge of proper dissection procedure was challenged by Rudolph, the biggest jerk in medical school. He proposed a challenge-- a West Side Story style dance off!
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 12/17/2009 8:46 PM

One day, Szayel's knowledge of proper dissection procedure was challenged by Rudolph, the biggest jerk in medical school. He proposed a challenge-- a West Side Story style dance off! Szayel wasn't sure how this had anything to do with dissection at all, but he accepted anyway.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 10/24/2010 12:33 PM

One day, Szayel's knowledge of proper dissection procedure was challenged by Rudolph, the biggest jerk in medical school. He proposed a challenge-- a ballroom dancing contest! Szayel wasn't sure how this had anything to do with dissection at all, but he accepted anyway.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/24/2010 12:50 PM

One day, Szayel's knowledge of proper dissection procedure was challenged by Rudolph, the biggest jerk in medical school. He proposed a challenge-- a ballroom dancing contest! Szayel wasn't sure how this had anything to do with dissection at all, but he accepted anyway. But Szayel soon saw that this would be a challenge, as Rudolph was also a part-time ballroom dance coach for Dancing with the Stars!
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Mousen » 10/24/2010 1:08 PM

One day, Szayel's knowledge of proper dissection procedure was challenged by Rudolph, the biggest jerk in medical school. He proposed a challenge-- a ballroom dancing contest! Szayel wasn't sure how this had anything to do with dissection at all, but he accepted anyway. But Szayel soon saw that this would be a challenge, as Rudolph was also a part-time ballroom dance coach for Dancing with the Stars! The akail soon found himself with an advantage, however; he was born to waltz!

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Sappheara » 10/31/2010 3:44 AM

One day, Szayel's knowledge of proper dissection procedure was challenged by Rudolph, the biggest jerk in medical school. He proposed a challenge-- a ballroom dancing contest! Szayel wasn't sure how this had anything to do with dissection at all, but he accepted anyway. But Szayel soon saw that this would be a challenge, as Rudolph was also a part-time ballroom dance coach for Dancing with the Stars! The akail soon found himself with an advantage, however; he was born to waltz!

Szayel difficult in finding a dance partner who know how to waltz.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/25/2011 10:59 AM

Szayel difficult in finding a dance partner who know how to waltz. So he put up some flyers in the hope that he'd find a partner.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous