Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

Re: .:Contest #13:.

Postby Freezair » 02/27/2009 1:53 PM

WUT? Freezy has another story? Believe it or not. Don't worry, though. This one's tiny. I felt like writing something about my villains for once. XD I'm not very good at evil guys without making them kind of over-the-top, though, so it's a bit... goofy. Also, lawl, total phrase abuse. XD

The System Cannot Continue Functioning and Must Be Shut Down

The Corbine's head jerked. When that particular circuit fired, she tended to twitch involuntarily.

She watched, passively, as the little Rabbot sputtered and writhed. She was her latest baby. Oh, how she loved her! So many hours, long in front of the table... Flitting back and forth, clenching parts in her beak, holding them down to the table, her eyes calling Locke to come help her. And what a dear, sweet thing he was, Locke, that ravishing stud of a Khimera, with a scheming glint in his eyes that made his whole face sparkle. Tenderly, he held the part in place, and her beak pulled back, a welding gun protruding from the hole of her throat. She spat streams of heat into the soldering, gluing the little darling’s heart into place. Then Locke, with his deft, human-form hands, laid into place the fiber-metal strands of the Rabbot’s skin. With the tweak of a knob, the lifeless doll on the table swiveled her ears. The latex lids of her glass-and-fiberoptic eyes pulled back, and she blinked with an uncanny rhythm.

But she had been born ill. The beat of her heart—or perhaps her circuit boards, whichever—was irregular. She was having fever dreams, poor thing. Her arms spun, straining against the direction of her joints, creaking and throwing off sparks. It made the Corbine’s eyes leak oil to see such a thing. Why, one of her legs had already come dislodged in her fits, and it was limping after her; a useless sack of broken parts bound to her so painfully by those flaps of rubber skin she wore. The Corbine considered going in and tearing off that skin, so that she might be free, but shook her head no. This poor, sweet baby was too sick for such a simple treatment.

The Corbine hopped leftward, pressing her foot into the switch that opened the containment chamber. She flapped her wings as she walked, pushing herself forward when the gears in her feet locked. Some of her movements were steps, some hops, and one half-flight. She approached the Rabbot with tender eyes, her wings arched in worry.

The dreams were worse—she was babbling, pitiable thing! Her mouth hammered out of time with the pace of her words, and the beautiful blue marbles of her eyes spun in opposite directions and yanked erratically.

There’s a freeze warming—I mean, freeze warning in effect.—Half price on all shoes now!—I don’t pretend to understand it, but… are those whales in the sky?—Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why you had to hide away for so long!—No, Rob, it was I who killed Melinda!—Try as they might, the clock tower just would’t move at this rate.—She asked him if he’d seen her celery, but he didn’t remember any confetti.—Don’t even try. Your colors will fall right off.—You seem very minty today!—I love you… but not that much.—Rebootrebootrebootsparksparkspraksparkspark…”

The Corbine shook her head (some times more roughly than others), clicking in the depths of her voice box. “Ye poor child,” she cooed, “Ye need a rest t’recover ye health, ye sweet bairn. Lay down ye head now, luv.”

But the Rabbot was being disobedient. Her arms wove wildly, as if she were in the midst of a tantrum, and her head swung sharply to one side. Part of the rubber tendons in her neck seemed to have snapped.

The Corbine knew she was sick, but there was no excuse for impudence. She set her face as sternly as she could. “Now, luv, ye’ve got t’sleep! If ye don’t, how will ye ever get better, sweet?”

The Rabbot’s head lolled on her shoulder, shooting a wild glance at her builder.

A sudden epiphany hit the Corbine. Of course? How could she have forgotten? “Ye want ye goodnight kiss, den’tche, luv?” She felt like such a failingly bad mother for having overlooked it! It would be enough to keep her up at night. Of course, she remembered, all her children loved her dearly—they told her so every morning when they left, and even when they were out for months on end and never e-mailed her heart, she knew it in the depths of her motherboard to be true. All children adore their mothers, after all.

“Say goodnight, me luv,” she said sweetly. The lower half of the Corbine’s beak drew back into her face, leaving only the sharp, serrated edge of the front of her bill.

Gently closing her lenses, she gave the Rabbot a peck, right over her motherboard. With the kiss of that knife, her eyes shut forever.

The Corbine pulled away from the gaping, sparking hole in the Rabbot’s chest, bits of flaking green plastic and silicon impaled on her sharp beak. She pushed her lower jaw out again, and the motherboard slid off harmlessly, clattering to the floor.

She looked indulgently over her baby, now lying so peacefully on the floor. Metallic-smelling smoke rose from the hole in her body. If she’d had lips, the Corbine would have grinned. They were so precious when they slept, even if they did sleep forever.

“Good night, luv,” the Corbine said. Her heart sighing with warmth, she walked out of the containment chamber, and began to plan the design for her next baby.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 02/27/2009 2:40 PM

Ah...I claim this spot. ^^;
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 02/27/2009 2:41 PM

And this one, too. ^^;
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/27/2009 3:17 PM

Characters in this story: Sensō{Baby doom kitty}, Alice{Myuu Reaper}, Elk{FLametip kuhna}, Zeke{Elder Kuhna}, and Kandy Luvley Corn{Candycorn Kuhna}.

As the life of Zeke has be ruined from the Circus, he was asleep on the train back to home.  His rose chocker all straiten and nice, his pure white hair strait with a little over on eye, and his gothic boots painted, and a little covered in blood, while he was shirtless and had chain pants on, his mind was racing.   No…  Never, leave… “Guh!?”  He sat up in his seat.  Across from Zeke was a shocked looking girl sewing a t-shirt.  “Something happened in your dream again, Zeke-kun?” she asked.  Zeke bent over and held his head.  “I don’t know what’s happening to me Alice…  It feels like I’ve lost everything,” said Zeke as he still looked on the floor.  

Try as they might, the clock tower just wouldn't move at this rate.  That’s what you said once, right?  You and Kandy tried to move a clock tower’s wheel for it was stuck,” said Alice with her gray hair in pigtail knots and her hood all on her shoulders while her jeans had rips and blood splotches.  Wearing no shoes, Alice’s toes were painted blood red.  “Now why don’t you try on this shirt I’ve finished sewing for you?”  she lunged it to Zeke, like a tissue.  He straitened up and put the blouse-like black shirt on.  

Zeke looked out the window and couldn’t believe what he saw.  “Umm…  I don't pretend to understand it but... are those whales in the sky?” he asked pointing to the sky.  Alice leaned over and looked confused.  There were no whales in the sky.  “Dude…  You need to get out of this pod and walk around for a bit.”  Zeke looked and was shocked.  “But I did see them-Hey!”  Alice pushed Zeke out of the room and into the train’s hallway.  “I’ll let you back in as soon as you stop Hallucinating around and go back to sleep, okay?” asked Alice and then slammed the door and locked it shut.  Zeke pulled on the door handle for opening, but it was no use.  

”Don't even try. Your colors will fall right off," said a boy as he walked into Zeke’s direction.  The boy wore a green drooping robe, a white blouse and baggy Yoga pants with sandals.  “How would you know?  You haven’t been locked out before,” said Zeke as he still pulled on the handle.  The boy shook his head in disagreement and grabbed Zeke’s hand.  “Why no come and have some tea?  Maybe see a friend that I have,” he said.  Zee let go of the door knob and nodded.  

They both walked into the dining section of the train.  “Hey, Sensō!  Look what I have brought,” said the boy as he told this to Sensō, his black and purple strands of hair all spiked up in the back while the front was just dropped on the sides.  “What do you have gotten in our club this time Elk?” asked Sensō while looking at Zeke.  “Um…  Hi,” he said.  

Meanwhile, Alice was really peaceful in the silent room.  No mumbling, no fears, nothing.  This is really nice…  I should kick him out all the time! The door was knocked on 3 times and Alice stood up and smirked.  “It’s about time that you were polite.”  But it wasn’t Zeke.  “Hi miss Alice,” said the person in the hallway.  

Zeke sipped a little bit of the tea while he looked at Sensō and Elk talking to each other.  “So anyways.  I was listening to the radio and they said: ‘There's a freeze warming- I mean, freeze warning in effect.’  Can you believe that!  They’ve messed up live,” said Sensō as he laughed.  Elk giggled and Zeke sighed.  He put down the tea cup and stood up.  “Thanks for the tea.  I’ll go back to my pod,” he said.  

Zeke rubbed his eyes, for he became tired again.  He knocked on the door of his seating room and leaned on the door.  “Alice…  Can I come back in again?”  There was no answer.  The door opened for a Candycorn girl.  Zeke was to tired to care, so he said thanks and laid on the couch seats and slowly closed his eyes.

Alice banged Zeke’s head and made him sit up.  “Ow!  What the hell was that for!?”  “You do realize that Kandy is here,” said Alice.  Zeke looked confused and turned his head to See Kandy Luvley Corn standing up beside him.  “Kandy,” he said in shocked.  “Hey Zeke…  I didn’t know you would be on this train,” said Kandy with her candy colored knee length dress and orange strap high heels.  

Elk looked and found Zeke’s pod, with Sensō following.  “Zeke.  We’ve wanted to tell you that-” Elk stopped and saw Kandy.  Kandy turned around and gasped in shock.  “I…” Elk was speechless and couldn’t move.  Sensō moved and brought out a dagger.  He stabbed Kandy’s in the heart and smiled.  “You said that you‘d love me!”  Zeke, Alice, Elk, and the wounded Kandy looked shocked at Sensō.  “W-who…  would tell you that?” asked Kandy breathlessly.  She bent on the floor and landed on her side.  Sensō smiled and walked away from Kandy.  Her sight was becoming blurry and with the kiss of a knife,  her eyes shut forever…  Yet Zeke and Elk bent down and pulled out the Dagger.  They tried to revive Kandy, but nothing would happen.

Alice scratched on the window of the train and the boys clamped their ears with their hands.  “Ow,” said all three boys.  Sensō looked and cocked his head to the side.  Elk looked and Zeke gently lifted the limped Kandy.  His eyes watered and he smiled.  I love you... but not that much now,  he said and kissed Kandy’s forehead.  Elk saw Zeke kissing Kandy’s forehead.  With that, Kandy’s eyes slightly opened and smiled at Zeke.  “You love me, but not no more…  For I am a free bird,” she said and poked Zeke’s forehead.  Elk and Alice smiled while Sensō looked in discus and left the train out of sight.  

No one knows what had happened to Sensō, but at least that all were safe and off of the train.  All four of them walked towards their home and kept on smiling forever more, knowing that they’ll be friends forever, even in hatred.

~:Fin:~

I thought of this as a good song for the ending <;3
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 02/27/2009 4:47 PM

I be claiming this spot. *puts a little flag up*
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Lunasa » 02/27/2009 4:47 PM

... And this one. *puts up another flag* What? I get these things at a great price.
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Dragon4Life » 02/27/2009 5:07 PM

I'm only gunna claim one spot, and just so my story makes more sense, I'll post the character's profiles.

Profiles:

Lucy Crystaleye: A young girl of 14, with long brown hair, blue-white eyes, long eyelashes, wearing a long silver cloak. She has a dragon charm, which is an emerald. She has a sword to attack enemies with.

Drac Stormwind: A boy of 15, raven black hair, emerald eyes, a dragon pendant which is made of a ruby, wears a long white robe, has a staff that he uses to attack enemies with, as well as a sword.

Putus-Atra: Lucy’s Dragon. A large dragon with purple-black scales, large wings, emerald eyes and a scene of humour.

NightGlyder: Drac Dragon. A snake-like dragon with light blue scales, four sets of wings. He can fly very fast.

Darrik: An twisted evil mage, who wants to rule the world.

Lucy Crystaleye laid her sore head back and took in the amount of breathe her body would allow. Putus-Atra, her dragon, peered her head in. Smoke bloomed from her nostrils. Lucy coughed and slowly rose from her bed. Putus withdrew her head, and Lucy walked out. Putus flapped her wings; the rising sun gave her head an orange-pink halo. Lucy smiled, today was a new day.  That battle yesterday had worn Lucy and Putus out. “I guess we should go see Drac and Night,” Lucy said, mostly to herself. Putus nodded, and Lucy mounted on her back. In a flurry of powerful wing beats, Putus lifted off the ground.

They landed next to similar tent to their own. A boy of about 15 walked out, raven black hair rather messy and shining emerald eyes half closed. He yawned, and said, looking up at the sky, “I don’t pretend to understand it but… are those whales in the sky?” Lucy giggled. “No,” she said. A strange, snake like dragon with 4 sets of wings came round from behind the tent. “Morning NightGlyder,” Lucy said. Night snorted sleepily. Drac groaned about his back, and went back into the tent. “I’ll be 10 minutes,” Lucy heard him call out. Lucy replied, “All right then,” before mounting Putus again, and flying off.

Putus landed next to Lake Nigara. Putus sniffed the air. The water was a bleached white, with small ice-crystals blossoming on the top. Lucy shivered, and pulled her cloak closer around her body. "There's a freeze warming- I mean, freeze warning in effect," Lucy said. Putus snorted, and asked, “Should I go in there?” Lucy laughed, then replied, “Don’t even try. Your colours will fall right off.” Putus rolled on the floor with laughter, her large wings sending frost and dirt flying up in the air. Lucy shielded her eyes from it. After Putus was finished laughing, Lucy heard something. What on earth’s that... she thought to herself? This tine, louder, war horns rang out across the valley. “Oh god,” Lucy said aloud, leaping on Putus’s back, they shot off back to camp.

“What happening!” Lucy exclaimed as they landed. Drac was out of his tent, sword in hand, looking as confused as Lucy felt. “They have come back,” he said quickly, mounting Night. He shot off, and Lucy and Putus followed. They both landed and gasped simultaneously. In front of them stood a large army. Darrik, and his warriors. Lucy drew her sword; Putus shifted her body uneasily, as did Night. At the very front of the army, stood Darrik himself. Magic crackled around him. Then he did something no-one had ever seen anyone do before. He teleported from where he was, to right in front of Lucy and Drac. They stepped back. He laughed, a sound like chalk going down a blackboard. Lucy flinched. “Ah, my darlingsssss,” he hissed. Lucy raised an eyebrow. “Do you love us or something?” she asked. Drac stifled a laugh. “I love you… but not that much,” Darrik replied. Lucy raised her sword. He laughed coldly, teleported back, and the chaos began.

The first line of warriors ran towards them, shouting battle-cries that made the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. The first lines though, were quickly struck down. As the rest of them came forward, Lucy brought down her sword, slicing a man’s arm in half, before twirling around to bring it down again, on his head, killing him. Drac was doing similar tactics while the two dragons did that they did best; Burn everyone. Hours ticked by, and Lucy and Drac were getting more and more exhausted. Lucy and Drac both wished that time would go quicker, but Try as they might, the clock tower just wouldn't move at this rate.

Lucy fell to her knees. Drac was in front of her, defending her while she slipped in and out of consciousness, but he too was tired. Then, just when Lucy thought she might be able to get up, Darrik stood above her. Dread tickled her throat, and danced in her heart. Drac saw him, but Darrik, with inhuman strength, threw him aside. And with the kiss of a knife, her eyes shut forever...

Drac roared in fury, and bought his sword down on Darrik. A blast of light blinded him as Darrik’s evil soul escaped its body and a battlefield was illuminated by a magical light. He shielded his eyes, then, the light returned to normal. Opening one eye, he saw that the rest of the warriors were dead, dazed, or mad. He leant down, looked at the limb body of Lucy. “Lucy...” he said, tears trickling down his cheeks. “I...” he began, but sobs racked his body. A long howl of despair escaped his lips, followed by a roar of sadness from Putus. “I..I love you,” Drac said, even though he knew his words were useless to her corpse. “And I swear on my life, I will avenge your death!” he bellowed. For he knew there were many more mages like Darrik. And with that, he stormed away from the battlefield.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby EternalEbony » 02/27/2009 7:22 PM

Uh-oh. I have what I think is a pretty good idea, just one, but I have no clue how long it'll be. Anyways, this post is mine, kay?

...I'd totally go with comedy for this, but I can't write comedy. Just dark, creepy stuff. So that's what you're getting.

(This story takes place in Lamenolai, but in the future, way in the future. *nods* Sci-fi stuff. With more real-life-ish technologies now.)
--------------------
       Insanity tends to come in the most typical of places, and this bright spring day was no different.
       “I don't pretend to understand it, but... are those whales in the sky?”
       Poor grandpa. His eyesight just kept getting worse, and his mind wasn't really at its peak either, but he was all Emma had, at least until her parents were free again in... four years exactly. Well, technically she still had Marc, but she wasn't even going to think about him right now. She just had to help grandpa out, even though he might have some trouble with his vision.
       “Grandpa, don't worry. It's just the planes- isn't there an air show today on the other side of town?” Sighing, Emma stepped out onto the balcony to comfort the crazy old man. It was only a few seconds later that she actually looked up, and her eyes widened at once.
       It was impossible. There weren't any whales up there, of course, but there was something very wrong with the scene nonetheless. Zeppelins had been out of use for so long that they'd become just something in history textbooks- good lord, she was going as mad as her old grandfather.

-----
       The men and women stood close together in the apartment, huddled in the dark. All the blinds had been carefully lowered to the maximum and the doors were locked, but to any casual bystander it seemed that absolutely nothing worth hiding was going on, just a bit of conversation and nothing more.
       “I was... the only one who went straight back. The others, they... went farther. Way farther. I told them not to, but it was the name of science, they said, and that was all they cared. But we might start seeing... them and whatever friends soon.”
       These words came from a solemn, older man, though he wasn't quite at the age where his sanity could be doubted. Still, some did. They weren't in this room. The man was shaking, and his eyes seemed in a hurry to keep on examining each closed up potential exit point.
       “Yes, you've told us. Do you know exactly... when?” The man asking this seemed as worried as his older companion, and in fact nobody in the room looked particularly threatening. Just concerned, to an extent that was rather unnerving.
       “No, probably... tomorrow, around. The machines aren't deadly accurate, and they were set into function... a few days from now. Whatever happens before, the little rip in time formed then could... well, we all know, don't we?” There was a hushed nodding.
       “Any way to stop it?” This time, a woman with short brown hair was the one to speak up, perhaps just a little more brave than the others.
       “No, no, it's impossible now. Too late. But... at least we have the warning system set up. Oh, it won't prevent the inevitable, but at least... they'll know. Stop doubting us.” The older man gave a quick nod. “Now... go, please. I need time to... calm down.”
       And just like that, the crowd dispersed, leaving the one place where they could be something more than lunatics in the eyes of others.

-----
       “Those were... blimp-thingies, right, you said? My memories not what it used to be...”
       “Yes, grandpa. Yesterday. And my eyes still work fine. Probably brought one back for the air show in town, that's a pretty big event. A surprise.”
       “Maybe those... that guy and his friends were right? In the town square?” This comment from Emma's grandfather, she noticed, seemed a bit more confused than his usual confidence and belief that his... misinterpretations were right.
       “Grandpa, please don't tell me you're that weird. Everybody knows, except the poor scientists, that time travel will never exist, except in bad sci-fi. Not here. They're just... trying. As mad as the men screaming about the end of time in the town square.” She said confidently, then petted her Tali, rather unoriginally named Biscuit, who stood by her side, barely avoiding a nip. Talis were supposed to be nice, so how had she ended up stuck with this obnoxious puppy?
       “Come on, we've got to stop them!” Her grandpa's next words snapped Emma back to reality.
       “Erm... grandpa, I love you... but not that much.” She said, barely avoiding calling him insane. Really, what was up with him? Everyone knew the conspiracy theorists were wrong. But Lamenolai had all sorts of cultures, and she supposed lunatics had to be included.
----
TO BE FINISHED
EternalEbony
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby Gremlin » 02/27/2009 7:24 PM

The cool breeze flitted over the lavender fields, and made the stalks quiver slowly. The moon's light enveloped the little field and illuminated the Void Hollowheart that lay there. She twitched in slience, and suddenly woke up from her strange nightmare. "Snare. What did I say about messing with my dreams." she said in her strange melodic, but emotionless voice. A Dreamsnare Hollowheart popped his head up across from her and then stood up. "Me Minera? Why I am apalled you think it was me. I don't mess with your dreams simply tweak them a bit. So tell me what was your dream about?" he said, all the while containing his 'Who me?' charade.

She snorted, and just because, decided to tell him of her dream. "Well it started out as me flying, and Gremlin was there. She started talling to me about her plans for the future or whatever and then she said 'There's a freeze warming- I mean, freeze warning in effect.' That just sort of put me off. Althouh I wouldn't put her sayin something like that past her. She is a strange one." she said nonchalantly. "Ah, and was there anything else Minnie?" he said, a slight smirk on his face. "What did you call me?" she said coolly. "Uh, Minnie." he repeated. "Ever call me it again and I swear you won't have much of your wings left."

"Ok. Sorry." he said, slightly unnerved. "So," he continued. "Was there anything else?" he said with slight interest. "Well I won't pretend to understand it but, there were whales in the sky." she said slowly, to hear herself say it. "Ok...well that's a little strange." he replied. He adjusted himself to continue to stare at her. She was so pretty....he wished he could tell her, but it would be weird. Plus she'd be all unemotional, but that wasn't her fault anyway....it was crappy to be in love with someone who was void of emotion.

"So do you wanna do me a favor Snare?" she said with something of a hint of pleasure in her voice. "That depends upon what it is..." he responded with hesitation. "You wanna go hunt me down a Yingshee?" she said the same hint of pleasure decorating her voice. "I love you... but not that much." he responded with an angry flick of his tail. She always tried to use his feelings for her against him and get him to do stuff for her. She could be so lazy sometimes. He sighed and looked back to her. She was staring at him intently. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." she said. "What? Tell me." he said, earnest in his voice. "Nothing." she repeated, flicking her tail against the ground. "Oh, you are so cruel to me Minera. Do you know that?" he growled. "I know Snare. I so love to do so." she said. "Ugh...I could just..." he said slapping his tail against the earth. "Oh, don't even try. Your colors will fall right off." she said. "What? That doesn't even make any sense!!!" he growled. "Sure it does. You touch me, your colors will fall off. And if they don't fall off by themselves, I will make it so." she said slowly.

Sometimes Snare thought she was crazy. Minera thought the same. At least they agreed she was crazy. He sighed. "Come on, let's head back to the barn." he said while standing up. "Whatever." she said following suit. He began to walk gracefully over to the barren part of the plain when he felt a whoosh of wind fly past him. He turned his head only to see Minera taking flight above him. He sighed and pushed off from the ground. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Minera glided slowly over the trees some hundred feet in the air. She didn't feel like flying higher tonight. She twitched slightly as Snare came to join her at her side and continued forward. "So what do you want to do when we get back to the barn?" he asked to make conversation. "I do not know. Perhaps listen to the radio or T.V.?" she responded. "Cool." he said, pushing forward. "I'll race ya." he said playfully. "Your on." she responded with a slight fire in her voice. She pushed forward and slowly made her way past him.

Snare touched down only moments after Minera. "I never do win, do I?" he said with a slight disdain. "No." she said. She headed over to the Barn and ducked her head under the low door. "And with the kiss of a knife, her eyes shut forever..." said the narrator of the movie on T.V. rather dramatically. "Did you leave the T.V. on when we left Snare?" she asked him turning. "No." he responded with curiousness in his voice. "Then who..." she began, but was quickly cut off when something small and rather furry jumped on her.

She let out a squeak and flared her wings, then felt a quick bite on her tail and began to thrash it about. She growled, "Get it off Snare." He stared disbelievingly at the scene and then shook off the initial shock. "Stop moving then. It is a bit hard to get something off if you keep moving." he stated. She obeyed and stood still. Almost instantaneously a small Cursed Fenling fell off, obviously unconcious. "Ok...this thing is either stupid or...no it's stupid." he said poking it with a claw.

She turned and poked it and it swiftly stood up. It growled at them and backed up against wall. "Oh, stop being stupid." said Minera sharply. "I could eat you if I wanted to." she said, the emotionless tone returning to her voice. "Fine." it barked. "But I'm staying here." it said angrily. "No you aren't you cursed little beast." Snare responded quickly. "Yes I am, Gremlin said so." it countered. "Whatever." Minera and Snare responded together. It obviously knew Gremlin, so they could not kick him out.

"Change the channel then you stupid beast." said Minera while situating herself in a large bale of hay. "I'm not stupid and my name is Linger." he said while heading toward the T.V. Snare headed over to a bale of hay near Gremlin and sat. He didn't like this new beast, but there was noithing he could do. The little Fenling stood on it's back legs and leaned up against the T.V., then he began to press the channel button with his paw.

"No, Darius not..." yelled one show. "And that's how the cookie..." said a rather annoying character from a movie. "But try as they might, the clock tower just wouldn't move at this rate...." said the narrator with a rather annoyingly high pitched voice. "Veggie tales, Veggie tales, Veggie tales, Veggie tales..." began the theme to Veggie Tales. The Fenling lingered here, and sat back on it's haunches staring up at the screen. "Hey, keep going." said Snare quickly. "Oh, let it be. Maybe it'll leave us alone." said Minera quietly. "So about my dream...."

FIN
Minera

Loyalty: 12/40
Passive traits: Born Flier, Thought-speech, Altitude Adaptation, Chaotic Mind, Deep Vision, Create Illusion
Battle Traits: Bestial Hide, Wingstorm, Flyby Attack, Great Bite, Winged Warrior, Dark Heart, The Will's Connection

Gremlin
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/27/2009 10:47 PM

Not done yet :D

Update:
I won't be able to continue for lack of time, so I withdraw. Good luck everyone!

"Don't even try. Your colors will fall right off!"

Well someone didn't have their coffee this morning, Titania thought and rolled her eyes. "Well, if that made any sense at all I might not! But seriously how in the world will my colors fall off? Hm?" Okay, maybe she was also a tad bit irritable this morning, but Titania insisted that it was all Ms. Floo's fault.

"Well, You are just plainly mediocre! There is a very good chance that you will turn into a blank slate in this sale!"

Gezus! So Ms. Floo had heard that the owners were talking about "Blank Slates" in trading. Its not as if they can really wipe you clean... Can they? Great, now Ms. Floo and her negativity had beaten down my feeble, yet still happy vibe, and she is making me doubt my choices. Just what I need!

"Well its not as if they can just wipe everything away! Really you old clock tower get your logic straight!" Titania meant 'Old Clock Tower' in the way that the clock is old, which generally translates into 'old-fasioned hag' in her terms.

"Hmph. I will not be called an Old Clock Tower! Now get out!" Ms. Floo glared daggers at Titania, who happily obliged.

*~*At Titania's House*~*

"MOOOOOTHER!" Titania howled as she slammed the door, clearly fuming about Ms. Floo.

"Tita, your mother ain't here, but I am!" Wait a moment... The voice spoke in a very familiar country twang that she knew and loved.

"XIZI!" Now when she ran around the corner, she ran and jumped onto the believed Xizi. "Wait... You are Xizi right...?" And untangled her arms from the hug to get a better look at the person.

Oh, no! It was a guy... and it was definately not Xizi. The man chuckled at her and spoke in the country twang that made Titania miss Xizi even more. "No, I'm not this 'Xizi' person. My name is Brian. Brian Radcliffe."

"O crap." Titania muttered, and she felt her embaressement kill part of her soul. "Erm... Then who are you?"

The man chuckled again! This was seriously going to get annoying if he chuckled everytime she spoke. "I am Brian Radcliffe, and I need you to come with me."

Great. Now things were getting 'mysterious!' Titania rolled her eyes at the aledged 'Brian.' "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk to strangers, so I am pretty sure I'm not allowed to go with them either." Suspicion layered her voice, but it was also dripping in sarcasm.

..Until he pulled out a knife. "Let me refrase that Tita, you are coming with me, and I'd prefer not to tickle you with this." Gone was the accent, the friendly voice. Now it was sharp and pierced Titania's stubborness, and in came bright horrid fear.

Titania gulped, and didn't mention the fact that she hated that nickname. "Urm... Uh... O-K" she stammered. Brian moved forward, and jerked her arm to follow him. And trembling, she followed.

As the went out, Titania blinked back tears, and looked to the sky, and blinked in disbelief... "Umm... I have a question." She started, and when Brian nodded, seemingly unnerved by the flying whales, she continued, "I don't prentend to understand it, but are those whales in the sky?"

Brian nodded, grinning, before Titania was smothered and fell to the floor unconcious.

*~*At a Strange Lab*~*

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/27/2009 10:48 PM

Cause i still have an application due...

So yeah~ Claims

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/27/2009 11:21 PM

Claim. 8D

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/27/2009 11:22 PM

And claim again.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/27/2009 11:29 PM

Featuring: FireHeart the Blaze Fenling, Kilania the Clockwork Bleeder, EarthSong the Organic Fenling, IceCry the Glacial Fellox, and Amy, the Biolune Albie.

"Look, Kilania, can't you just leave me alone for one day?" the disgruntled Blaze Fenling asked, glaring at the little Clockwork Bleeder that was situated on her shoulder.  The Bleeder laughed as she said, "I'm serious, Fire.  I don't pretend to understand it, but... are those whales in the sky?"

Here, she pointed up at some clouds in the sky.  Fire rolled her eyes as she said, "Kilania, silly, those are clouds.  They just happen to look like whales for whatever reason." Her voice had a hint of annoyance in it, as though the Bleeder was truly on her last nerve of... well, everything.  The Bleeder had been her [neglected] companion for well over three years now, and, quite frankly, she was waiting for EarthSong, her boyfriend, to make a move so as to starve Kilania forever of her own blood.

"Well, fine; be that way, Miss Jazz Fenling.  I don't care, they look like whales!" Kilania said, her voice hyperextending itself out of its range.  At this moment, EarthSong walked in, smiling.  "Good morning, my darling little flame.  How are you on this simply gorgeous day?" he asked.  Fire blushed as she said, "Except for Kilania's antics, I am wonderful, EarthSong.  I must say, your timing is impeccable for one that meditates for half of the day."

Earth laughed.  "I meditate for the sole reason of being able to find you when you have wandered off, Fire.  After all, you rarely stay around home anymore." He said.  The Blaze Fenling blushed [if that was even possible, with her coloration] as she responded, "Earth, you know that I am in charge of well over four hundred pets.  I have to be in many places." She laughed as she said this, but Kilania seemed to have a different idea of her companion's ideals.  "You know you can't keep up with this, Fire.  Don't even try. Your colors will fall right off." She said.  EarthSong shook his head at this.

"These lovely Blaze colors won't be falling off of Fire's body.  Even if they do, why would she seek reason to be seen outside of the Arena?" he asked.  Kilania gave a slightly angered glare at this as she said, "I am merely looking out for my companion's best interests."

"If you were looking out for them, Kilania," Fire said, indignant in her tone, "then you would have left me as soon as EarthSong and I started going out.  After all, that is what Bleeders do, no?" she asked, smiling as the Organic Fenling nuzzled her.  Little known to Fire, there was a reason that Kilania stuck around her for as long as she did.  Or, rather, there was a person that caused Kilania to stick around, more so than a reason.  He, of course, was the reason that she had originated; when he had left Fire, the pain he caused her had brought Kilania into existence.  Kilania knew that, if Fire even found out that she was in league with IceCry, that she would do all she could to make sure that the Clockwork Bleeder's life was cut short.

After a moment, Kilania leapt off of Fire's shoulder and said, "For once, I find myself able to leave your presence that I feed on.  Go on, spend some time with your darling lover." Within a few moment, Kilania had left and went into a back room where IceCry sat.  His gaze was as cold as ice, and an aura radiated around him that threatened death.

"The fire within her soul burns unusually bright today." IceCry said, his voice cold.  Kilania nodded as she said, "It has to do with that EarthSong character.  I am certain, though, that Amy has something to do with it."

"Ah, Amy.  I remember that Albie; she was always so thoughtful of what Fire felt when.  It seemed like she was more the replacement of me than EarthSong is." IceCry said; "After all, they spent every moment they could together when we were in Lamenolai for that competition."

Kilania nodded.  "That is indeed the case, IceCry.  Amy and EarthSong have rubbed off on her so much that I often find myself starved in her presence, IceCry.  I don't want to die, but I can't kill her because she can sense things; so can EarthSong.  What should we do?" she asked.  As she asked this, the Fellox began to pace around.  Kilania kept her eyes on him, although nervously, and he sighed after a moment.  "There is only one thing I can think of to do: get her alone with me for long enough so that I can get back into her mind; convince her that I was wrong to leave her as I did.  And then, just when you think you will die because I am starving you from the broken feeling in her heart, I will abandon her in the fullest."

"Now that, I like the sound of." Kilania said, cackling insanely.  IceCry shook his head as he said, "Darned Bleeder... now I understand why Fire is trying to starve you by falling in love with that EarthSong."

"Oh, it is not my nature to be like this," Kilania said quickly.  "I am only like this because I have been starving for three weeks, yet the small longing for you in her heart keeps me around." IceCry laughed as he heard this; this was exactly what he had been waiting to hear.

"So she still misses me..."

Kilania nodded as Ice said this.  "More than she will ever admit to anyone, even I or herself." She said, her eyes glinting with mischief.  "So... my objective is to get her alone with you for long enough that she remembers what she once felt for you, and then... well, we go from there, right?" she asked.

"That is the plan." Ice said.
~~
"Heya, Fire!"

Fire brightened up as she heard her friend, Amy, call out to her as she and Earth were walking along.  The Biolune Albie smiled as she said, "So, I see that you managed to get rid of Kilania?"

Fire shook her head; "Yes and no--she's just leaving me alone for once." She said, smiling happily as she sat down next to Amy.  The Albie laughed as she said, "Well, I'm glad you managed to escape from her."  EarthSong smiled as he said, "I don't think that she's gotten the message yet that Fire's fallen in love with me.  She's still hanging around like a leech."

Fire laughed as she replied, "You know?  I'm gonna find out why she's such a leech." She chuckled.  She knew that there had to be something within her that was allowing the Bleeder to live, but... what was it?  She shook her head after a moment.  "Sorry, I shouldn't try to think about why Kilania's still hanging around, she might randomly appear out of..."

"...nowhere?"

Fire's ears lowered as her Bleeder appeared.  "Yeah... that..." she said, looking up.  "Listen, what do you want, Kilania?  I'm trying to spend some quality time with EarthSong and Amy..."

"Can ya just come with me, Fire?  I found something weird in the Arena... some sort of time portal anomaly..." Kilania said, blinking as she said this.  She knew that this was possible, but she wasn't meaning for it to be.  After all, she was just following IceCry's orders to get Fire and him alone--of course, meaning she could not tag along in this... bit of "fun".

"We're coming, too," Amy said decisively.  "Not just gonna leave my friend alone with you, ya know." EarthSong nodded as he added on, "I trust you about as much as I could do what my dear girlfriend does on a daily basis." Kilania let out a low growl as this was not a part of her plan, but she took it with a grain of salt.  "Okay.  You can come too.  But Fire stays with me if we get separated, got it?" Kilania asked, her voice bitter.  Amy nodded slowly, tentatively, but EarthSong growled.  "How do you expect me to respond to that, Kilania?  Seriously.

"EarthSong... for once, just agree with her.  I might not like the notion either, but... Kilania could propose worse things should we be separated." Fire said gently.  Earthsong growled, but tentatively consented.  After a moment more, he shook his head as he said, "I still don't like that idea..."

Nevertheless, the four of them went back into the Arena, where indeed, there was a portal.  It was cold, and felt like ice all around it.  Fire shuddered as she said, "I wouldn't want to get sucked in there--feels cold." She shook her head as EarthSong brushed up against her and said, "I have to agree, Fire-love.  It feels perfectly detestable in there."

Amy, however, seemed to disagree.  "Oh, come on, guys!  It looks like it could be fun to explore!" she said.  Kilania smiled to herself before she said, "It seems to only open around this time, and it closes after an hour."  She chuckled silently as she added, "It's been open for five-tenths of an hour, now, so it might not be the wisest idea to go explore..."

"So?" Amy asked.  "I want to go and explore in there--"

As she said this, a tendril of ice grabbed one of Fire's paws and sucked her into the portal.  She heard Amy and EarthSong scream, and then, her world went black.

When Fire's eyes slid open, she nearly had a heart attack because of the shock when she woke up.  She was not back at the Arena, like she had hoped to be; rather, she was in a secluded glen, the mists of ice clinging to the air as she slowly began to remember what had happened.  She had been sucked into a portal... there had been a tendril of ice that had grabbed her paw, and then, she had blacked out...

"There is a freeze warming- I mean, freeze warning in effect for the Plains of Ice.  However, I've heard that it will be quite nice in the Meadow of Secrets."

This voice slowly drifted to Fire over the mists that were surrounding her.  She thought for a moment, trying to place the voice.  When, however, no known name came to her mind, she tentatively called out, "Who's there?"

"Do you not remember me, Fire?"

Almost instantly, Fire went feral.  "You!  You... you evil, cruel person!  I should have known it was you that created the portal... of course!  It felt as cold as ice to me, and you... you are a master of that element, IceCry." She said, her fur bristling on her back and her fangs barred.  The Glacial Fellox coolly walked down to where Fire was and said, "Now, come, my darling.  I cannot believe that you did not realize that it was me, trying to call you here for a reason.  Honestly... I was getting lonely without you by my side."

Fire spat at him once he was within her range.  "You honestly expect me to believe that pack of lies?!  You've managed to survive without me for a couple of years now!  Why should I believe you when you say that you've been lonely without me?" she asked, growling.  IceCry shook his head as he said, "Fire... I am amazed.  Of all people, you moved on faster than either of us.  That... that wolf, EarthSong..."

"He is twice the man that you will ever be, Ice!  He cares about me, he listens to me, he loves me!" Fire said angrily.  "You, on the other hand, abandoned me.  You left me waiting, hanging out for contact, and you never did!" she screamed, taking in a deep breath after this.  "But... maybe you can help me... since it was by the pain that you caused me that my Bleeder came about."

Ice smiled when he heard Kilania mentioned.  "Ah, yes; your Bleeder.  I recall seeing her tormenting you around the Arena from time to time.  Honestly, Fire, I don't know how you manage to run the Arena with as meek as you are.  You command over 400 pets, yet you will not even stand up to your own Bleeder..." he said, smiling brightly.

Meanwhile, back in the Arena, EarthSong and Amy had situated themselves by a clock tower and were staring at it intently.  "Kilania said that the portal opens at three," Amy said.  She looked back at the clock, only to realize it was just after ten.  Both she and EarthSong returned to staring at the clock.  But, try as they might, the clock tower just wouldn't move at this rate.  EarthSong growled as, at last, he stood up.

"Obviously, my time-altering powers are not working today... either that, or they're being supressed." He said as he walked away.  Amy sighed as she looked up at the tower.

"Fire," she said quietly, "please, please be all right..."

~~

Fire growled as IceCry came all the more closer to her.  "If you don't get away from me right now, I... I'll have Kilania bleed you as she bled me!" she said at last.  As she said this, however, the little Clockwork Bleeder leapt onto Ice's shoudler.  "Did you mention me, Fire?  Because if you did, then I guess you can know that it was I that arranged for you to be trapped here with IceCry.  Your friends are trying to open the portal, but I had IceCry block off EarthSong's time alteration powers." She said.  Fire let out a yowl as she said, "You... you darn Bleeder!  I knew there was something suspicious about the report you gave me... I should not have let Amy talk me into going to explore it..."

IceCry chuckled as he walked over to her, placing a hand on her cheek.  Fire struck the hand away and said, "Don't touch me!", but Ice spoke anyways.

"You see, Kilania told me that you've been starving her with your affections to EarthSong, but that she still has yet to die.  She knew that it was I that brought your pain around, so she came to me and asked me to end her pain once and for all." He said.  "And... I intend to, otherwise a Bleeder might just as well find me."

Fire growled as she said, "You can never take me back after what you did!  Nothing you say can change my mind!"

Ice barely skipped a beat as he said, "What if I told you I was under the spell of a DreamSnare Hollowheart that wanted you dead, along with your companions, Aila and Taliña?  What if I told you I was merely saying that to protect both of us from a painful death?"

Fire stopped for a moment as she thought.  How can I tell if he is just lying to me through his teeth, because he wants my body, or if he's beign sincere?  Well... this would be the first time that he had lied to me, so I guess I can trust him... she thought to herself, and then, she looked back at IceCry.

"I... I had no idea it was like that.  Is she... is she dead, though?" she asked.  "I'd hate to have a rendezvous with you and have this DreamSnare appear out of nowhere and kill me."

"Cleo is no longer around.  One of her own kind 'took care' of her." Ice said, walking closer to Fire.  She took a tiny step back, and then, she said, "You honestly expect me to pick this up where we left off before you moved to the other continent?"

"Why not?  I often see that dreamy look enter your eyes when you look at me." Ice said.

~~

Amy was pacing in front of the clock now, her eyes glowing dangerously.  Anyone that saw her knew it would be best to just avoid her, because when her eyes started glowing, she would and could snap at anyone in the world--except Fire.  She was the only one that was safe from Amy's wrath at all times.  She let out an anguished shout as she looked at the clock.  It was only twelve noon.  It would be another three hours before she and EarthSong could get into the world beyond that ice-portal, and Amy was feeling less and less certain about Fire's safe return.

"Earth..." Amy said quietly as the Fenling sat down beside her.  When the Organic Fenling looked at her intently, he could see tears coming to her face.  "I don't think she'll be coming back.  Or, if she does... I don't know, Earth, something about her presence feels... detached."

"I agree." Earth said quietly.  "I want for her to come back and to run into my arms and express how glad she is to see me again, how terrified she was without me, but... I feel something coming between us." He said.

Amy shuddered.  "I swear, if that ice sorcerer, IceCry, is behind this and is trying to get Fire back from you, I will personally make sure that his end is as cold as he left her heart after he left her."

~~

Fire laughed as Ice wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing his face only a few inches from hers.  She smiled as she said, "Oh, it feels just like the good old days, it does.  Do you remember those days when we'd rehearse that duet?  Oh, I daresay that BloodShine was aiming to get us suspended..."

"Well, she didn't, because she didn't have proof.  Now... follow me.  I have to show you the Meadow of Secrets.  That is the most serene place in this realm." Ice said.  Fire stopped for a few seconds as she said, "Um... jsut a question; not that I want to leave, but when will the portal open again?"

"At three o'clock sharp; in about an hour." Ice said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.  "Now, just follow me.  We'll be to the Meadow in a few minutes." He smiled as he took her hand and led her to where the Meadow was.  She drew in a shocked breath as she beheld it; it was covered in flowers--quite possibly the prettiest thing that Fire had ever seen in her existence on Evelon.

"Oh, Ice..."

IceCry smiled as she looked around the Meadow, her eyes wide with surprise.  "It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, smiling at her lovingly.  When all she could do was nod and stare--oh, that gleam in her eye, that absolutely adorable glimmer, made IceCry tremble with excitement as she finally whispered, "It is the prettiest place I have ever set my eyes upon, Ice... it is truly beautiful."

Ice chuckled as he said, "That is precisely how I felt about it when I first set eyes upon it." He smiled as he placed his arm lovingly around her waist.  "I will not ask if you regret that I brought you here, for I still sense some hesitation in you when I mention EarthSong." He added warily, afraid that, if he touched on the subject of her current boyfriend, he would destroy the only bridge he had left between him and Fire.

"The only hesitation I have is that, if he comes back through the portal and finds us together, he might think that you have bewitched me and taken me from him, or he might think me... unfaithful to him." As she said this, she gave IceCry a gentle kiss on the cheek, and then, when he turned his face to her, she gently kissed his lips.  He chuckled again as he said, "I'd only ever dreamed that you'd kiss me like that again."

Fire giggled as she said, "Oh, come on now, Ice.  You've been holding out on me~" the Fenling giggled as the Fellox took her hand and led her into a cavern that was not all that far from where they were currently.  As they ran to this cavern, however, the portal opened up.  IceCry sealed himself and Fire in the cavern; "We wouldn't want Kilania disturbing us, now, would we?" he'd asked, while Earth and Amy ran, at top speed, through the portal.

~~

"Do you think she's still here?"

EarthSong asked this as they emerged from the portal, and Amy merely nodded.  "Yes.  I can sense her aura here, but it is surprisingly weak.  And, as we feared... he is here as well." She shook her head.  "He is just aiming to get killed by one of us, wouldn't you agree, Earth?"

"Killed?  Killed?  Try, killed, brought back to life, cloned, and then killed again." Earth said angrily, taking each of his four pearls and looking into them.  However, all four pearls turned up blank when he looked into them; not a single glimmer of light was seen.  He howled angrily as he slammed his fist into the ground; "Now my Foresight ability is surpressed as well!" he said angrily.  Amy bent over closer and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Now, now... calm down, EarthSong... we'll find her; I'm certain of it.  We've... just got to find some place that seems to have IceCry written all over it.  Like... like the Plains of Ice!" she said, heading in the direction where all of the ice tendrils were coming from.

Meanwhile, Fire and Ice were sitting, deep within a cavern, sitting and talking all throughout this.  Fire laughed when IceCry mentioned some of the things that they had done together in the past; mostly, this consisted of every past memory that the two could think of, from that first concert ["Oh, the horrors we feared--rightly so, for that fear allowed us to totally kick butt," IceCry said] to their original last day together.  Fire sighed as she said, "You have NO idea how badly I missed you after you waved good-bye..." she rested her head on Ice's shoulder as he said, "I think I do have an idea of how much you missed me... considering that, after I did what I did... well, you know.  Kilania came about."

"Yet no Bleeder came to you." Fire said.

"I had to harden my heart to prove to Cleo that she didn't need to kill us.  Trust me, I wish that a Bleeder would have found me; it would have ended my pain..." Ice said, gently kissing Fire again.  She giggled from within the kiss, wrapping her arms around IceCry.  He, however, had a knife beside him that he reaced for as he wrapped his arms around her.  When the kiss ended, IceCry kept her in that embrace.  He brought her ear close to his mouth and said, "I love you... but not that much."

Fire almost sat upright, but she didn't have the chance to.  IceCry stabbed the blade into her back.  She gasped, and with the kiss of a knife, she breathed her last...

Earth and Amy both felt this; the sudden loss of the warmth in their hearts, and EarthSong roared angrily.

"He will pay for this...!"

^__^ Thar she is~
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/28/2009 2:07 AM

Gasp, Krystal's entering a contest?  :D Yep, I've just spent the last hour or two writing a loverly campfire story. The 'people' are me, Draco, and Sasuke in anthro form. Kuhna is Tobi, Lucain is Garnet.
--------------------

It was a silent Friday night. Five figures were all sitting around a peaceful campfire. Three of the figures were human looking, while the other two were a kuhna and lucain. One of the humans was just finshing a horror story.
"And with the kiss of the knife, her eyes shut forever."Sasuke smiled as he leaned back, looking at the others' shocked and terrified faces. Krystal was the first to shake it off. "Wow Sasuke, that was horrible..." She paused, then lit up. "My turn!" Everyone turned to her as she started her story. She was a few minutes in before she had to stop.
"And try as they might, the click tower just won't move at that rate..." She paused and looked at Tobi, who was looking at the sky. "Tobi, are you ok?" He looked down at her, then smiled. "Well, I don't think I understand it but, are those whales in the sky?"
Everyone paused, then looked up at the sky. After a few seconds Krystal looked at Tobi and laughed and petted him on the head. "Tobi, I love ya, but not so much that I believe you saw a flying whale." Tobi looked at her and smiled. "I never said it was flying, just in the air." The two looked at each other, then busted out laughing, when Draco broke the laughter.
"Don't even try, your colors will fall right off."
Everyone turned at looked at him, then followed his gaze to Garnet, who was trying to steal a marshmallow from the fire. Garnet paused and stared at him, her paw two inches away from the fire. "You fur will burn off, so you might want to pull your fur back." Garnet nodded, then sat back down. Draco smiled, then looked to the sky. "By the why, there's a freeze warming- I mean, a freeze warning in effect. Bundle up." Everyone nodded, then smiled and started to tell stories again. Just the end of a normal Friday night.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

PreviousNext