Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Warriors: Dawn of a new Era

Postby Alekz213 » 05/24/2009 9:36 AM

Plot::: You all might've heard about the original warrior clans. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan. The four clans that rested on a very delicate balance. They lived by the lake, having gatherings in an island near Riverclan territory. These four clans have been the root of all warrior cats. But today, the dawn of a new era had broken out.

No longer is the four clans living. But they have been replaced by new clans. Breezeclan, Marshclan, Forestclan and Ashclan. These four clans are direct descendants of the four clans. Breezeclan was once Windclan; Marshclan was Riverclan; Forestclan was Thunderclan; and Ashclan was Shadowclan. These new clans still remain the delicate balance, but now, this balance is in grave danger.

One clan had threatened the lives of the cats and their clans. This clan is the descendant of Bloodclan. They grew up in Twoleg places, filling the streets with their awful scent. They had found the lake, and threatened to steal it from the four clans. They are Darkclan. They seek blood and death. They are proud of their power. They kill for they're own pleasure.

But no. The four clans shall not let this new clan topple them over. They shall get ready. They shall fight. As the first four clans did.

Setting:::
Third day of leaf-bare. The snow had made a thin cover across the ground. Prey is running free, but low in some parts.
--continue--
Glacial Fellox

Name: Venomus (VE-NO-MUZ)
Description: Silent, Lonesome and Sneaky
Note: Is believed to cross both ice and desert unseen. Nothing else is known about this Glacial Fellox named 'Venomus'

'A Glacial Fellox wandering nearby,
silent and lonesome, sneaky and shy,
in it's endless search for friendship and love,
searching for answers in the stars above.'
Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 33
Donate
Location: in my 0wn w0rld, in my 0wn life, living my 0wn fantasies...

Re: Warriors: Dawn of a new Era

Postby Alekz213 » 05/24/2009 9:42 AM

Rules::
All rules apply.
No character limit.
At least 4 sentences per post.
Romance is allowed.
Violence is allowed.

Ranks::
Forestclan:::
Leader: [closed] Wingstar
Deputy: [closed] Eraleaf
Medicine Cat: [open]
Warriors:
Shadowwing
Frostfeather
Callingheart
Apprentices:
Sootpaw  -- Mentor: Shadowwing.
Queens:
Elders:

Marshclan:::
Leader: [closed] Mudstar
Deputy: [open]
Warriors:
Dapplestone
Featherwing
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:'

Breezeclan:::
Leader: [closed] Swiftstar
Deputy: [closed] Nighthawk
Medicine Cat: [closed] Birdsong
Warriors:
Lionclaw
Wildwind
Cloudwind
Suntail
Cliffmoan
Apprentices:
Queens:
Icebreath [pregnant]
Elders:

Ashclan:::
Leader: [open]
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

Darkclan:::
Leader: [open]
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
--continue--
Glacial Fellox

Note: Is believed to cross both ice and desert unseen. Nothing else is known about this Glacial Fellox named 'Venomus'

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Alekz213 » 05/24/2009 9:44 AM

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Clan:

Looks:
Personality:
Mate:
Kits: [if she has kits. If male, write N/A]
Others:

--done--
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/26/2009 4:25 PM

Pet's name: MudStar
Adopt your own!
Name: MudStar
Clan: Marshclan

Looks: Mudstar was named Mudkit due to her quite brown fur. Her belly is slightly paler than the rest of her and there are hints of tabby stripes when the sun shines directly on her. Her eyes are a hazel olive color.
Personality: Mudstar was the plainest looking kit out of her and her siblings and because of this she spent most of her time either with her siblings or trying to learn from her mother. Intelligent and honorable, Mudkit became Mudpaw and then finally Mudfur. As Mudfur she mentored one cat (open) and fell in love with Dapplestone. Together they had three kits, one of which died over the leafbare season. Once her kits were old enough to become apprentices, she resumed her warrior duties. Shortly after their deputy was killed by a badger, which is when she became deputy. Several moons later, the Leader of the clan was killed by those of the Blood and Mudfur became Mudstar.
Mate: DappleStone
Kits: 3 Silentkit (Dead) Stonekit (M), Leafkit (f)
Others: DappleStone

Name: DappleStone
Clan: MarshClan

Looks: White with medium long fur and black spots. vibrant Green eyes.
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly yet fiercly loyal and slightly over protective of his mate and kits.
Mate: MudStar
Kits: Silentkit (Dead) Stonekit (M), Leafkit (f)
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Alekz213 » 05/28/2009 7:02 AM

Marshclan
-----------
Featherwing blinked open her eyes. It was the third day of leaf-bare. The snow made a soft, thin layer on the ground. It wasn't that cold, but it was enough to send a shiver down Featherwing's spine, making her remember her dreadful past. Her father, Rainfeather, and her mother, Goldenstone, were both killed by a blizzard nearly fifteen moons ago, when she was a kit. That memory had haunted her ever since.

She shook her head, dislodging the memory, then she padded to the fresh kill pile. She took a warm mouse from the pile and took an eager bite.
"Maybe I could hunt today. I hope so" She said.

Forestclan
-----------
Wingstar padded out of his den. His den was found inside a hollowed-out tree. He gazed at the clearing for a minute. Shadowwing, one of the youngest warriors to ever mentor an apprentice, and Frostfeather, Shadowwing's mate, was in the clearing. Sootpaw, Wingstar's kit, suddenly appeared from the apprentice den and ran to Shadowwing. Being a few whiskers ahead of herself, Sootpaw tripped over a stone covered by the snow and rolled on the ground. Shadowwing chuckled silently as he helped Sootpaw up.
"You better be careful, Sootpaw" Shadowwing said. Sootpaw nodded and sat beside him, listening to Frostfeather and Shadowwing's conversation.
Clearly, this warrior will be a great leader when time comes Wingstar said in his thoughts. He got up and went to the trio.
"Shadowwing, Frostfeather, Sootpaw. I want you three to start the dawn patrol. And if you want, you could hunt too" Wingstar said. Shadowwing nodded.
"Yay!" Sootpaw yipped as she jumped up and headed to the gorge tunnel, the exit to the clan camp. Frostfeather got up and followed.
"You're doing a great job so far, Shadowwing" Wingstar said in a low whisper that only he and Shadowwing could hear.
"Thank you, Wingstar" Shadowwing said then padded after the two.
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Alekz213 » 05/28/2009 7:50 AM

OoC: My warriors.
Name: Wingstar.
Clan: Forestclan.

Looks: Wingstar is a short-haired gray tabby tom. His eyes are bright-green and his muzzle and underbelly is white. Wingstar has a small scar on his left flank, showing evidence of his last confrontation of a dog just five moons ago, when he was still deputy.
Personality: Wingstar is silent, loyal and brave. He's a born-leader and relies on his speed. He is an independent tom-cat that could lead cats to safety, but there are times that he's a bit short-tempered.
Mate: [open]
Kits: N/A
Others: Wingstar was once named Wingbreeze, because of his speed. He was just twenty moons when he was promoted to be the clan leader. The previous leader, Crookedstar, had died of a badger attack. Wingstar was attacked by a dog on that day, but survived with the help of his clanmates. No other cat was injured in the battle, except him. That was why Crookedstar chosen him.

Name: Shadowwing.

Looks: Shadowwing has a jet-black pelt and unusual ice-y blue eyes. He has a glossy pelt and white paws.
Personality: Shadowwing maybe one of the youngest warriors to ever mentor an apprentice, but he sure acts mature, like he's more than fifteen moons. Shadowwing is silent, secretive and a bit sensitive. He can easily know what's right or wrong. He isn't much sociable, but he loves company. He's calm in most situations, which makes him a good leader. But, he's a bit short-tempered at times.
Mate: Frostfeather.
Others: Shadowwing is Sootpaw's mentor and Featherwing's brother.

Name: Frostfeather.

Looks: Frostfeather has a pure-white pelt and bright amber eyes. Frostfeather likes to clean herself most of the times, and is she's already clean, she'll try to clean Shadowwing or Sootpaw!
Personality: Frostfeather, as I said, likes to be clean. But, if she needs to get down and dirty, as long as it's a warrior duty, then expect her to do the best she can! She's a bit on the stubborn side, though. She's eager to help her clan, as long as the leader tells her to. She's a sharp-observer and fiercly-loyal. She may be a bit agressive at times, but she's a great warrior, loving, passionate and caring.
Mate: Shadowwing.
Kits: None yet.
Others: Nothing else.
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/28/2009 8:56 AM

Mudstar woke with the dawn and since Dapplestone had been out on a night patrol she very carefully slipped from their den so as not to wake him. Letting out a back arching stretch she sauntered over towards the freshkill pile. It was starting to grow low, and with a smile she shifted over towards Featherwing. "Featherwing, care to go hunting with me? I saw a few spots along the river the other day that didn't have ice and I'm thinking prey will be using those spots to get drinks." They could also check where their clan land bordered Forestclan.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Alekz213 » 05/29/2009 3:18 AM

Marshclan--
"Sure, Mudstar." Featherwing smiled as she gulped down the remains of the mouse.
"But, don't you want to eat first, Mudstar?" Featherwing asked, placing her tail ontop of her paws.

Forestclan--
Shadowwing lead the way. Sootpaw was behind him and Frostfeather was behind her.
"Do you think if we'll come across a Marshclan patrol? I want to check if they're having a shortage of prey" Shadowwing said.
"What? Why do you want to ask them that?" Frostfeather asked, stopping abruptly.
"Remember? My sister is in Marshclan? I'm worried about her"
"Oh... Right... Featherwing, I assume?"
"Yes."
"Oh! Featherwing! I remember her! You were with her in the Gathering!" Sootpaw interrupted.
"Yup. That's her" Shadowwing said. "We'll hunt on our way back" Shadowwing added.
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/30/2009 1:41 PM

Name: Eraleaf
Clan: ForestClan
Looks: She's a small cat, with bright blue eyes and a black face, paws, and the tip of her tail is also black. The rest of her is a dusty brown.
Personality: Serious and bold, she'll throw herself down a cliff for her Clan.
Mate: None
Kits: None
Others: She's a direct descendant to Firestar.

Name: Cliffmoan
Clan: BreezeClan
Looks: Plump (but not becuase of his diet) black and white tom with a face that looked like it was squitched. His eyes are a deep, forest green.
Personality: Laid-back and easy-going, but he's also charming and friendly.
Other: Cliffmoan believes that he is related to a WindClan cat, but he was actually born a loner. A patrol had just found him as a new-born kit next to his mother, who had died giving birth to kits. There were no other kits, so they brought him back to camp in a hurry. They found him on a cliff, moaning his heart out, so they decided to they name him Cliffkit, and use the "moan" part when he recieved his Warrior name.

Name: Callingheart
Clan: ForestClan
Looks: Thin brown tabby she-cat with piercing blue eyes.
Personality: Quite, and whenever she is talking Callingheart's either boring, or bossy.
Other: Her sister is Eraleaf.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Alekz213 » 06/03/2009 7:18 AM

OoC: Bump.
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/04/2009 11:53 AM

Ooh! Warriors~

Name: Swiftstar

Looks: Golden tabby she-cat with ocean-blue eyes. Has Black stripes that begin at her face and flow down her body to her haunches. Tail tip is black. Very lean and small, looks not much bigger than an old apprentice.
Has a deep scar that goes from the right side of her cheak to her right forepaw's groin.
Personality: A paradox, if you will. Swiftstar can be as spiteful as Mouthclaw back in LionClan times; In other words, she can be incredibly stern and harsh, and even lash out. But she does have compassion. In fact, on most days, you wouldn't even recognize this odd she-cat, as she becomes as tame as a blind elder.
Mate: None yet.
Others: She cannot remember where her scar came from, but she holds a deep-seated grudge against the AshClan leader for being a likely suspect, even if the Leader was completely innocent.

Name: Nighthawk

Looks: Black she-cat with bright green eyes. Belly, paws, chin, and muzzle are white. Small, but not as lean as Swiftstar.
Personality: Mysterious and silent, Nighthawk often sneaks out at knight. However, it goes unnoticed as she always brings back loads of prey. Always gets the job done, no matter how hard it is. Is known to be very faithful to her Clan. She doesn't get along with her sister Birdsong.
Others: Is the sister of Lionclaw and Birdsong.

Name: Lionclaw

Looks: Orange tabby Tom with amber eyes. Has white paws and a pale orange belly.
Personality: Playful and sweet, but fierce in the heat of battle. Also quite michevious.
Others: One of the Clan's best fighters. Is the brother of Nighthawk and Birdsong.

Name: Birdsong

Looks: Very pale calico she-cat. Orange blotches have been replaced with cream colored ones, and black splotches with grey. Has a snow-white belly and pale blue eyes.
Personality: Very sweet and caring. Is shy and innocent. Has a little too much compassion usually even taking pitty on other Clans. She does not get along with her sister Nighthawk.
Mate: None-Medicine Cat
Kits: None-Medicine Cat
Others: Is the sister of Nighthawk and Lionclaw.

Name: Icebreath

Looks: Jet-Black she-cat with white patches like clouds. Tail is black with white rings like a raccoon. Ears are tipped with white.
Personality: With a heart as icy as her eyes, Icebreath is almost as spiteful as her leader, but with a bit more sense. Loves to be a mentor and mother. Loves her mate Wildwind dearly. Is ambitious, but not to a dangerous point.
Mate: Wildwind
Kits: None yet
Others: Dreams of becoming leader of her own Clan someday. Plans to soon break away from BreezeClan, but hasn't told anyone; Not even her own mate. Has an odd ability to control snow and ice. Found Nighthawk, Lionclaw, and Birdsong in the woods one day, but claimed them as her own.

Name: Wildwind

Looks: Jet black tom with white belly, muzzle, and paws. Ears are tipped with white. Has an odd white diamond shape on his forehead. Yellow eyes. Tail tip is white.
Personality: Sweet and laid back, and also very intelligent. Dreams of inventing things. Loves his mate Icebreath dearly. Will do anything for his Clan.
Mate: Icebreath
Others: Has odd brain capacity. Is a little too smart...

Woah. I have too many. XD

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Alekz213 » 06/05/2009 8:58 AM

OoC: Don't worry. It's okay. There is no character limit. I have a tad too many characters myself. XD
Name: Cloudwind
Clan: Breezeclan

Looks: Cloudwind is a pure white tom-cat with golden-amber eyes. His eyes always show a spark of interest. He has a bit of a muscular build, fit to do any warrior duty.
Personality: Silent and Secretive, nobody knows everything about Cloudwind. Some cats claim to know him well, but there are some things he never share with others. His past, for example. Nobody ever known where he came from, for he was not clan-born. And his siblings. He says he had no siblings, but that's what he says. And what he says isn't always what he actually knows.
He has always admired the Breezeclan deputy, Nighthawk, even if she was younger than him. He admires his... mysteriousness(he couldn't find any other word to fit).
Mate: Looking.

Name: Suntail.
Clan: Breezeclan.

Looks: Suntail has a golden-brown tabby pelt with a white left frontpaw and a white hindpaw. Her eyes are bright green that always give away what she's feeling. When she's happy or excited, her eyes are always bright. When she's feeling lonely or rejected, her eyes appear to be somewhat dull.
Personality: Suntail is cheerful and energetic. She's always up for any duty. She's a sweet cat who'd do anything to cheer anyone up. She loves to battle, either a mock battle or a real one. But inside this sweet bundle of energy, she's a shy she-cat as well as a hopeless romantic, waiting for 'the one' to sweep her off her feet.
Mate: Looking.
Kits: None.
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Alekz213 » 06/05/2009 9:23 AM

Cloudwind trotted back to camp with Suntail close behind him. Two rabbits were clamped on his jaws by their ears while Suntail had three mice. As soon as Cloudwind dropped his catch at the fresh kill pile, he turned to Suntail.
"Suntail. I really appreciate you coming with me to an early hunt" Cloudwind said, bowing his head.
"Hey. No worries, Suntail. Anything to get out and explore the territory" The golden-brown she-cat smiled then trotted over to the warriors den. Cloudwind nodded then sat down, curling his tail over his paws. He gazed up to the sky and thought.
Do I even belong here?
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/05/2009 11:18 AM

Icebreath crawled out of the Warrior's den and stretched luxuriously, her breath billowing in the cold air. She looked to Suntail, whom was approaching her, and nodded in greeting. She trotted towards the fresh kill pile.

"Make sure you give some to Birdsong first," a voice said from somewhere above. Icebreath whirled around and stared at the voice's owner, Swiftstar, lounging atop the Leader's den.

"I was going to!" Icebreath snapped, her ears flattened against her head. She picked up a juicy vole and padded towards the Medicine Cat's den. As she did, she looked to the sky. Great. She thought. I sleapt late again.

"No one can blame you," Wildwind said, as if reading her thoughts. "You're going to have kits. You need the extra rest." He rubbed his muzzle against hers. Wildwind looked past her to her sleeping place. "You're still sleeping in the Warriors den?!" He gasped.

"Well, yes!" Icebreath said in confusion. "I thought you knew! Don't you sleep?" She said with a hint of sarcasm.

"I was... Out last night. Hunting," he said to reassure her as her neck fur rose. Wildwind motioned to the Fresh Kill pile, which was fairly larger than the previous day.

Icebreath smiled and nodded. "Oh! That reminds me! I must take this fresh kill to Birdsong," she said, picking up the vole, which was now covered in frost. Mouse Dung. Icebreath thought as she trodded through the miniture snow drifts. I only hope she'll accept it.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Alekz213 » 06/06/2009 3:16 AM

Suntail nodded back in greeting then watched Icebreath walk away. When she heard Swiftstar's voice, she and Cloudwind both looked up. Suntail then ran back to Cloudwind.
"You know, I think I'll be up for another patrol today" Suntail suggested.
"Great! Let's ask Swiftstar" Cloudwind smiled and both of them padded over to where Swiftstar was.
"Good morning, Swiftstar. We were wondering if we could go on patrol" Cloudwind greeted.
Glacial Fellox

Alekz213
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next