Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Auroras Creatures (Open - Free Eggs)

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/17/2009 7:00 AM

Welcome
You've been wandering aimlessly for a while now, bored and having nothing to do but move one foot after the other in a rhythmic pattern; tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...
You look up and realise you've gotten yourself a long way from where you started, but luckily you're not lost... or are you?
You look around and find you're in a completely unfamiliar place. You decide to look around for a bit.
You walk a few paces until you find a girl sitting by a box. She's grinning at you. "I'm Chiyouyou! Who are you?" (pron. Chee - yoyo) she asks. She waits and you tell here your name.
She nods, "You seem like a nice person. Tell you what, I have a few little creatures and they need to go to good homes. Will you take some home?"
You agree. And she smiles and sighs in relief.
"I'll go get them! Wait here." She skips off happily singing an unfamiliar tune. 'Sha mare rue, la lu le balede sa se sheru. Pi pare, singing all day for the people, we love. Balede, ka, ledwing sha, mara, o kiida.' the sounds fade away.
She then returns a few minutes later with a pair of crates and a big grin on her face.
You ask her what she was singing, and she replies, "It's my father's mother's grandmother's friend's song... Faraf Mun Auras showed us, and we listened. The song was alien and yet beautiful, so we kept singing it for generations. She said it will bring us a peace when death meets us at the end..."
She shrugs, "The verse I sung means, basically, listen to the song i sing to you, and I sing it all day so that the ones we love will hear."
She then smiles and remembers the crates, "That's right, these are ones I will give you!"
Chiyouyou opens the lid on the first crate. It has oddish eggs in it, obviously not paragon or anthing you've ever seen before.
Seeing your amazement, she says, "These are fairee eggs." (pron. Fair-E) "They are rare to find when you aren't breeding them yourself, fairee can hide their young very well. These are free and I ask no KS for them." (see Fairee Eggs for codes and more info)
She then puts the lid back on the crate and moves to the next one. Mewing and growling can be heard from inside...
"These are yuurie young," says Chiyouyou as she opens the lid. "They are the best pet you can ever get, and, as such, I ask 6 KS as payment."
The Yuurie are flolloping about helplessly, tumbling over eachother and squeaking, mewing and growling. The're kinda cute, really. (see Yuurie Young for current litter)
Putting the lid back on, she then says, "I also have a few others you can adopt, if you want. My dad, Kirukyo sells special creatures for a price and my mum, Trisha can breed your creatures for you."
"So, What do you want?"

Fairee Eggs
"So, you want a fairee then?" she askes. You nod yes.
She grins. "Ok, then." You look deep into the crate as she lifts the lid...

"This egg is very plain.
There's nothing special about it.
This egg is definitely going to hatch into a Female"
Code: Select all
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/fairee/october/0001SimpleEgg1000.png[/img][/url]

"This egg is bright! It huuurts!
It's a pretty color, though.
This egg is definitely going to hatch into a Female"
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/fairee/october/0001FlouroEgg1000.png[/img][/url]

"Ooooooh - aaaaaaah! An inverted egg!
It's brown and wherever the light shines on it it get's darker!
This egg is definitely going to hatch into a Male"
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/fairee/october/0001InvertedEgg1000.png[/img][/url]

"This egg is slightly damp-feeling.
It looks and smells like the ocean.
This egg is definitely going to hatch into a Male"
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/fairee/october/0001SeagreenEgg1000.png[/img][/url]

Yuurie Young
"You want Yuurie?" she askes, slightly gleeful-looking at this response.
She nods happily, "Ok, then. You can have one out of this litter. Chose wisely!"
She then opens the lid, revealing the little things inside...

Pup 10
Female

Pup 11
Male

Pup 12
Female

Pup 13
Female

Pup 14
Male

Puppin
"Me and my parents have found that we just have too many puppin. You can have some if you'd like," she says eagerly. She seems to really want you to take some, so you agree to have a look.
With a sigh of relief, she says, "Thank you so much! Here take as many as you want!"
"Puppin are a small family of canine-creatures. Thier agility is very high at birth, and they share a bond to the god of peace. Though they are friendly enough, they don't trust strangers and it can take a while for them to warm up to you. After they've decided you can be trusted, they will protect you with thier life." She pauses to think, "At least that's what Faraf said."

Original Puppin
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/puppin/original.png[/img][/url]

Pastel Puppin
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/puppin/pastel.png[/img][/url]

Rose Puppin
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/puppin/rose.png[/img][/url]

Grey Puppin
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/puppin/grey.png[/img][/url]

Sun Puppin
[url=http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10934][img]http://gardens.host56.com/images/creatures/puppin/sun.png[/img][/url]

Kirukyo's Shop
Chiyouyou smiles when you mention her father. "Yes, he has a shop where you can buy special pets. Go see him. He'll explain it in more detail than I ever could." She then says something to a puppin who leads you to a shabby store.
You enter and see a man behind the counter with silver-grey hair. He's asleep.
The pupping walks up to him and bites his leg hard then scampers off befor her can get it back for biting his leg. He then notices you. "Aah, you have been sent by Chiyouyou? Come, come."
He leads you to the only table in the room and smiles at you. "You see, I can give you special pets customised by you. Just fill out a form and you're good to go. I cost a small amount of KS for one. Exactly 15 KS, to be precise. I only customize yuurie and fairee, are you interested?"
You smile and nod. He hands you a form...

Species:
Markings:
Other:

He then hands you a picture of yuurie and a note...

Fairee have a few known markings and here they are;
Skeleton
Slime
Flower
Graffiti
Butt Stripes
Bands

Female
Male

Breeding
-coming soon :) -

Rules
General
Send KS as soon as I've confirmed your order, I'll then send you the codes for your little one.
Yuurie Pups, Eggs & Hatchlings take about a week to grow up, maby longer if I have other things to do.
But don't worry, they'll all grow eventually.
New litter put up a day or so after all pups taken.
So I know you've read all this, put the word thunderbird somewhere in your post.
Do not steal the arts!!!
Remember to include the number of the pup in the post when buying a yuurie.

Breeding
For breeding with two people, one person posts first, then the other comes around later and posts an IDENTICLE form, showing that they wish to breed thiers with yours.
Forms are handed in seperately to the woman if two participants.
Post images of the yuurie not names, k?

Customs
Fill out all of the form. You can have less than 3 markings if you wish. Small markings (wind, masks, feather tips l, m and s, etc.) are worth the equivilant of two of the normal-sized ones (planet, underbelly, ocean, etc.)
You may use hex codes (e.g. #009ddd)

^ - ABIDE!!! - ^

Links
Yuurie Auctions
Roleplaying Website
Truth... what is the truth?
Past... I haven't one...
why do you ask these questions?
I am me,
And that's all I'll ever be.

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 273
Donate

Re: Yuurie Adoption Center (Open)

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/17/2009 12:26 PM

Some may have called her a collector of creatures, but she would call herself an animal lover. She adored all sorts of creatures, big and small, scary or cute, and any other variation. And that was exactly why she was here.

The young woman approached the girl and her strange lavender colored creature with a smile on her face. Smiling to strangers was oddly difficult for her, but the smile came naturally around animals, making it a true smile, simply because of that. "I've taken some interest in these strange critters." They were somewhat like a pheonix, she decided, though they had a different body structure. "I'd like pup number one, the cute little female, if I may."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2834
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/17/2009 1:15 PM

A girl with short blonde hair and a large hat jammed on her head walked into the shop with an eager smile. She knew many unusual and beautiful creatures existed in this neighbourhood, but it was still a surprise when she saw the bird-like beauty standing in this shop. It had pretty swirled fur and a pointed beak, standing with all the mythical air of a pheonix. She guessed this must be a Yuurie.

She was delighted to see a box of baby Yuurie, all as adorable as the next. She was even more delighted to see they were for sale. Many dithering moments later, she finally spoke up.
"I'd like Pup 3 please." She smiled at the blue boy, admiring his sapphire feathers. The colour blue had always brought her luck. Hopefully it would do the same now
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Ander » 09/17/2009 3:07 PM

"Hmmm..." She moved quietly, her eyes encircling the pups like a predator on prey. But they were kind eyes, this woman - and how odd she was, all bundled up as if it was the coldest weather. Scarves and a long coat covered her body; and every article was grey. Her hair was grey as well, swept into an unusual pixie cut that perked above over-sized earmuffs. Everything on her, in fact, was grey except for her eyes. Those shone a bright, intimidating red: although they were hardly intimidating when they were tilted up at the corners, rife with merriment.

The cause of her delight? The box of little creatures in front of her - the Yurries. They were so bright! She could imagine how she could have missed them, walking this area as she did. "May I take this little boy home with me?" she asked eagerly. "Number four?" So bright!

((EDIT: Phoenix.))
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/17/2009 6:50 PM

The girl smiled and nodded to the lady, and picked up the maroon yuurie. It mewed it's displesure, but otherwise was happy at being taken somewhere new. The girl patted her on it's beak, and she licked the girl's hand in return. "6 KS, please," said the girl, not taking her eyes off the cute little pup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another person had come a bit later, asking for pup 3, and again the girl picked up the pup, but this time the pup was fast asleep. It wasn't woken by this, and the girl smiled. "Here ya go! 6 KS, please," she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Discordancy, read the bottom of the first post))
Past... I haven't one...
I am me,

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ander » 09/17/2009 7:14 PM

(Correction posted.)
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/17/2009 7:45 PM

The girl smiled cheerfully, all the pups going to good homes, and going fast, too!
"Sure!" she said, picking up the last male pup. "6 KS, please."
Past... I haven't one...
I am me,

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/17/2009 7:55 PM

A young girl strolls up to what appears to be a girl selling something. Peering into the box of tiny creatures, she sees a small brown one in the corner. "You are selling these lovelies?" she says, stroking the brown one's head. Looking at them closer, she sees that they look to be a cross with a dog and a bird; perhaps a Pheonix...? "I'll take Pup #2, please!" the girl says happily, scratching under the tiny creature's chin.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 499
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/17/2009 8:07 PM

Smiling, the girl selling the yuurie picked up the last brown one, petting him on his head when he lightly bit her finger to show it's displesure. "6 KS, please," she said, petting it on the head.
Past... I haven't one...
I am me,

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/17/2009 9:50 PM

<< New Litter Added!! >>
Past... I haven't one...
I am me,

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/17/2009 9:57 PM

Oh, it was so very little time, and there was already a new batch of little cuties up for adoption. Of course, the young woman just couldn't help herself. They were far to adorable as babies, and certainly interesting... We're the really like a pheonix, or was it just their looks...?

Toxic tipped her top hat as she came before the woman once more, "Again, I'm here. May I adopt the pup, uh, number eight?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2834
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/17/2009 10:03 PM

After taking her first baby home, the girl decided to send one of her most trustworthy Kuhnas to pick up a companion for it. The Common Kuhna trotted into the store with a very small bundle of KS in her mouth. Her eyes shone like a pheonix's as she looked into the box. "I'll take pup #5, if you please," she said in her best human speech.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 499
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/17/2009 10:09 PM

The girl smiled and said, "Sure! 6 KS, please." She then picked up the sleeping pup and pet it, slowly waking it up. It started to mew softly and stretched it's stiff limbs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl smiled at the kuhna, and picked out the pup. "Here she is. 6 KS, please." The pup opened it's eyes and just sat there in the gir's arms, staring at the kuhna and occasionally making little noises.
Past... I haven't one...
I am me,

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rabid » 09/17/2009 10:56 PM

A small chombones walked along the road, his fur the color of a pheonix's feathers in the sun. He wore a collar that read "Esten," which had a note tucked into it. He entered the small shop and padded up to the girl, wagging his tail merrily. He opened his large mouth, revealing a small bundle of keystones. The note stuffed between his neck and collar read:

I saw your new hatchlings when I was out and about and had planned on picking up that little maroon cutie - you know, #7? Well, important matters arose that I must deal with, so I sent little Esten to take care of this for me before the little one was taken for someone else. He should have the keystones with him; simply give him the hatchling and he will take it home safely. Thanks in advance, Rabid.

Esten looked up expectantly at the girl. He had listened very very carefully, so the mistress would be happy with him. He liked it when she was happy with him; she usually gave him treats! He clacked his teeth together eagerly. Treats!

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Faraf_Mun » 09/18/2009 1:21 AM

The girl smiled at the chombones, and read the note. She then nodded and scooped up the little pup and it groaned and complained with chirps and mews. "6 KS, please."
Past... I haven't one...
I am me,

Image Image
ImageImage
Faraf_Mun
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items