Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

(where do I...)) Warriors rp (...belong....)) ((open rp))

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/21/2010 11:01 PM

this is a warrior cats rp based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I've been itching for one so hee it goes....hopefully someone joins.

plot:
Basically, it's after the fight with Bloodclan but before the forest was being destroyed. After the fight with Bloodclan, the clans turned their seperate ways and pretty much everything was back to normal. Scourge was dead and Bloodclan was lost. Or so they think. It turns out Scourge never died and he has fully recovered from his injuries and is seeking revenge against the forest. He's been secretly plotting and, he has trained his heir, a she-cat that goes by the name of Ember, to be like a spy for Bloodclan and has trained her as a living weapon. Being no older than an apprentice at the time. The best warrior anyone could hope for, except for when she is actually sent to the clans. She liked the clans way of life and suddenly feels reluctant to go home, she becomes a warrior there, even finding a potential mate in Thunderclan, where she resides. But what happens when her father finds out that she backed out on the deal?

rules:

1: general evelon rules apply.
2: keep genders even please.
3: Firestar is still the leader of Thunderclan etc. and Cinderpelt is still medicine cat, Graystripe is still deputy
4: squirrelflight and Leafpool do not exist yet. and we are still in the old forest...I don't accept the lake as their new home and therefore the lake will not exist.
5: Also...I will play as Ember who in Thunderclan will be known as Blazepaw/Blazewing

here's the info skeleton to join

Name:
looks: ((If you don't want to take the time to describe your cat, two links that I will post at the end of this post will help you design your cat if you have a photobucket or deviantart account you can upload your cats there and post the link here ^-^ ))
personality:
bio:
mate:
offspring:
Apprentice: (if warrior)

use this if your cat is an apprentice: http://browse.deviantart.com/flash/?qh=&section=&q=cat+maker#/d2ot0p6

use this if your cat is a warrior: http://browse.deviantart.com/flash/?qh=&section=&q=cat+maker#/d2r4gal

I will post my character when someone joins
Image I've learned how to be strong. How to live for blood. Because that is the key. The only answer. I am leader of Bloodclan. I am Scourge. And I have won. ~ Scourge leader of Bloodclan (Warriors by Erin Hunter)
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 175
Donate

Re: (where do I...)) Warriors rp (...belong....)) ((open rp))

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/22/2010 2:49 PM

-sigh- I guess I'll g ahead and post my character -.-

Name: Ember/Blazepaw/Blazewing (last two are for when she's in thunderclan)
clan: Bloodclan/Thunderclan
looks: Ember as an Apprentice Ember as Blazewing

personality: She used to be cold and ruthless until she started living with the clans, now she's kind but still ready to slash your ear off if you mess with her.

bio: She is the daughter of Scourge and raised since she was a kit for battle. Her mother died off the Thunderpath a long time ago. Before she showed no emotion other than her cold nature, but then after coming to the clans she started to soften and now she's torn between following the plan and being daddy's little assassin...or being a loyal member of Thunderclan.

mate: none
offspring: none
Apprentice: none
Image I've learned how to be strong. How to live for blood. Because that is the key. The only answer. I am leader of Bloodclan. I am Scourge. And I have won. ~ Scourge leader of Bloodclan (Warriors by Erin Hunter)
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/22/2010 4:23 PM

Name: Tigerpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Looks: Apprentice
Personality: A loyal, tough Thunderclan cat. She would put her life on the line for anyone in her clan, and might even make a good leader in the future if she wanted to lead. She's more of a deputy type, not leading, but not just following either. She has a few friends from the other clans, and knows most of the important cats.
Bio: She had an average kithood. Although she is in no way related to Tigerclaw, she looks alittle like him, and always kinda looked up to him when he was still in Thunderclan. She wanted to grow up to be like him; strong, smart, cunning. But at around the time she was going to become an apprentice, Tigerclaw left for Shadowclan. She now tries to make up for the cat she looks like, by being the loyalest cat she can be.

((I might make one for when she grows up, but I don't know what her warrior name would be.))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 06/22/2010 5:13 PM

(Hay. xD~ I've been wanting to make/join one of these for a long time. o-o)

Name: Duskfeather
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: Appearance
Personality: Quiet and often shy, Duskfeather seems to stay on the sidelines most of the time, or at least in normal affairs. He doesn't talk much, though by no means is he 'brooding' or 'mysterious'. In fact, those who end up talking to him find that he is polite, kind, and loyal to his clan. Inside he often speculates on what's right and what is wrong, doubting his own actions and often needing confirmation of others thinking that what he's doing is right. He seems to have a bit of a stutter when talking to someone he doesn't know well (or people he does know well, in most cases) and isn't all that confident, but he can't pass by someone who is in need. Even though he shows fear in some situations, his desire for acceptance and the well-being of his Clan is of higher priority than saving his own fur and he is not a coward. A lot of cats can easily pass him by as being nobody special, but he seems to be relatively unique and pleasant once you get to know him or just stop by for a chat.
Bio: Duskfeather was the only son of two strong warriors, and as such feels pressured to succeed by his clanmates, his parents, and the Elders who feel a strong need for tradition and want him to follow in the footsteps of his parents. As an apprentice he trained fervently under his mentor, but now has come to see that it's his choice to make himself whatever he wants to be. Deep down he wanted to be the medicine cat's apprentice (and then, of course, the medicine cat), but avoided doing so because he was afraid StarClan wouldn't accept him or that his parents would be disappointed. Now he regrets that decision, though he still has some knowledge of herbs and can help a cat with moderate ability and herbal knowledge. Still, being a warrior, he is still more trained in the arts of fighting and hunting.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Apprentice: None
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the lungs of me be crowns over you
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the rungs of me be under, under you

ill cut the soft pockets, let bleed
over the rocky cliffs that you leave
to peer over and not forget what feet are
splitting threads of lightning over me

"Fineshrine" by Purity Ring

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 222
Donate

Postby amapup » 06/22/2010 5:29 PM

Can you be cats in other clans besides BloodClan and ThunderClan?

Name: Maul
clan: BloodClan
looks: Picture Maul has a very scraggly, patchy, tan-colored pelt. He is slightly taller than average, and extremely lean and skinny. He is quite strong, though his muscle isn't very visible, and is a good jumper. His body is covered in scars from previous fights. His claws are dirty, and his teeth are crooked, but both are very sharp. Although not very pretty to look at, he is good at climbing and attacking from high places, specifically trees.
personality: Maul is a bit what normal people would call twisted. He loves killing others. He specializes in it. And if you ever meet him, you're not likely to get away with your life. He's not 'mean' or anything, though. He enjoys talking to others, even when he's fighting them. Maul also has a sick sense of humor. He and his brother 'get along well' in their words, though their meetings always end in trying to kill each other. They're actually fond of each other, though. Maul keeps his claws unsheathed at all times.
bio: Maul and Joker were some of the very few cats that actually enjoyed the BloodClan lifestyle since they were little. They had lots of fun training, threatening others, beating up and killing other cats, and the like. They were both very loyal to Scourge as well. After the battle, under the belief that their leader was dead, they both agreed to go their separate ways and become loners. Maul became a master of the trees, stalking and traveling as he waited for a victim to come along. He spent this life for several moons, until he heard the news that Scourge was still alive. He traveled back to the city as quickly as he could, and is now back in BloodClan's ranks.
mate: None
Family: Joker-Brother-Also a serial killing loner. He has a joke he likes to play on other cats, dropping a strange twoleg leaf in front of a passing cat before swiftly pouncing and killing them. Unlike Maul, he prefers short, quick deaths and enjoys using props to kill.
offspring: None
Apprentice: None

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades
amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 981
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/22/2010 6:03 PM

(( yeah it's alright :P they don't have to be from Thunderclan or Bloodclan....in fact Bloodclan will be shown very little....I'm going to make at least 2 other characters soon...I has stuff to do but I'll post them when I can ))
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 06/22/2010 9:19 PM

Name: Hawkfur
clan: Thunderclan
looks: Hawkfur

personality: calm and collected. He's patient but stern when he needs to. He has a mentality similar to a senior warrior and is respected by his clanmates.
bio: ((will put here soon))
Apprentice: Tigerpaw

Name: Talon
clan: Bloodclan
looks: ((also will put soon ^^;))
personality: Cold and harsh, and hard to aproach. She admires Scourge and is a slight suck-up.
bio: she was raised by Bone, who was the closest thing to a father she had. After he died in the great battle with the clans...she took over as Scourge's 'second in charge' she basically takes care of all Scourge's dirty work.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby evinrude6113 » 09/26/2010 5:32 PM

May I join?

Name: Tess/Russetpaw
clan: Thunder
looks: Bright ginger she-cat with a dark red ringed tail and spots and ice blue eyes
personality: Bright, bold, daring.
bio: Former kittypet/bloodclan member, taken by force and escaped after two moons.
mate: none yet
offspring: none yet
Apprentice: none yet
evinrude6113
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby evinrude6113 » 09/26/2010 5:38 PM

http://www.mweor.com/createcustom.php

Link to picture!http://landsofevelon.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=35&t=13217#
evinrude6113
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby evinrude6113 » 10/13/2010 7:17 AM

Tess creeps around, scanning the ground. She is free from Bloodclan, were can she go now? The scent of other cats is strong here, all around her, closing in. She feels traped, but must find safety before Bloodclan comes looking for her. Her eyes wonder to were the cats smell comes from. Will in be safe there?
evinrude6113
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 10/18/2010 4:59 PM

ooc: OHMYFUDGINGOSH~ someone actually replied and posted something...I haven't been on this site in like....3 months.... but I might be closing this and making a different one...cause the majority of teh people haven't replied -.- I apologize greatly.
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby evinrude6113 » 10/18/2010 6:43 PM

Aww darn:( it was a cool role play. I am going to just post about clans. They are random ones I made up. I may use them in a role play someday:) You can join if you want!
evinrude6113
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune528 » 10/18/2010 6:49 PM

XD that sounds fun what I had meant though is that I might re-post this topic and you and my friend Krystal could join (she needs more money anyways :3)
Kitsune528
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby evinrude6113 » 10/18/2010 7:18 PM

Yeah, that would be great. I need the KS as well.
evinrude6113
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 10/19/2010 8:43 AM

Kit, you don't get ks from the 'Other rping' area, just the main ones.
Though, of course I'll join if you make another one though.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Next