Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

The Valley

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 2:14 PM

BADGES
ImageImageImage

Kuhna Class: E
KITS BRED/8
Lucain Class: E
PUPS BRED/6
Paragon Class: E
EGGS BRED/5

RULES

1)NO posting in pen!
2)No asking for trades, any I want to trade will be in advertising.
3)If you want to breed with any of my breedables please PM me.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Re: The Valley

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 2:23 PM

HOLDING PEN
RETIREDS
BIOLUNES

ImageImageImage
SKYS

ImageImageImage

TREASURES

EVOLVERS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 2:42 PM

Retiring Pets

3x Bleached Shielupe
3x Bleached Tavil
3x Bleached Bleeder
3x Bleached Beetank

3x Clockwork Yonyuu
3x Clockwork Garudor
3x Clockwork Hollowheart
3x Clockwork Choopa

3x Dreamsnare Yonyuu
3x Dreamsnare Garudor
3x Dreamsnare Roosken
3x Dreamsnare Sygriff
3x Dreamsnare Hollowheart
2x Dreamsnare Battleheart
3x Dreamsnare Bleeder
3x Dreamsnare Choopa
3x Dreamsnare Gorgeel

2x Treasure Hollowheart
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:06 PM

~A~

Name: Aciale
Level: 1
Diet: Sonusphagous
Personality: Aciale is like a teenager that never grows up. She constantly is listening to music. She turns to human form every few minutes to text someone. And she doesn't listen or remember anything. She is so aggravating.

Name: Ashem, Ash
Diet:
Personality: Ashem is the most stubborn, stuck-up, vain, and self obsessed creature you will ever meet. He refuses to admit his flaws and mistakes, and will argue up and down, even if he knows he is wrong.  Everyone ignores him for the most part, except for the few who follow him around like slaves.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:09 PM

~B~

Name: Blaze (Dawnprancer)

Name: Queen Breeze (Freezing Breeze of Winter)
Diet:  Photosynthesis
Personality: Queen Breeze is the Ruler of the Winter. Her breath is said to be as cold as the Arctic wind itself. Her feathers are ever frozen, which makes flying rather difficult. She often doesn't need to fly because of all her servant running her errands for her. The blue feathers on her wings are shards of unbreakable ice, sharp as knives.
She has a terrible fear of leafy plants and has to go into hiding in the Summer months. She only eats small animals and maybe some snow or ice if there is a shortage of food. Her rival is King Idanio of Summer.

Name: Brightwing
Level: 3
Personality: Leader of a clan of desert battlehearts.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:15 PM

~C~

Name: Clawzore
Element: Acid/Metal
Size: Medium
Diet: Carnivore
Level: 8
Explored: Town of Nabias, Terrace Park
AP: 15
Offense: 18/100
Defense: 17/100
Precision: 14/40
Endurance: 28/100
Speed: 15/100
Fame: 14/40
Passive Traits: Human Speech
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Spiked Body, Icicle Rain, Puncture
Side notes:
Song(s):
Arts:
Personality: Clawzore is the alpha male of the clan of Zorian. He is often overly harsh and not careful enough. He was born in the Wilt'no Desert, and knew how to survive at a young age. When he was  he was two his parent were killed in a sandstorm. A few months later found by the clan of Zorian. They took him in and raised him like a clan Werecain. As an adult he quickly fought his way to the top of the clan.

Name: Cloverta
Level: 6
Element: Fire
Offense: 27
Defense: 16
Precision: 13
Endurance: 19
Speed: 13
Fame: 14
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Mountain Dweller
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro,
Personality: Cloverta is one of the Paragon from my first Breeding. To me she is special. She is in an odd position though. Her father(Lohe) was summoned to Earth from the dream world, Where her mother(Suki) is a normal Paragon. Though her blood is half normal, she thinks she may be still connected to the Dream World.  
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:21 PM

~D~

Name: Dynaz, D
Personality: Dynaz is the resident germaphobe. He has Mysophobia which is the fear of contamination and germs. He refuses to even go near public washrooms, and form of sickness, dirt or mud. He carries a small pouch around his neck, stocked with hand sanitizer, tissues, and even rubber gloves on occasion. He is always spraying things around the yard with sanitary spray, and he won't even talk to most people.  
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:23 PM

~E~

Name: Eldrai
Level:  1
Diet:
Personality: Eldrai is a storyteller. She has lived through many wars and plagues, and tells her tales to the children and others. She has a little bit of difficulty with language, but it is almost never a problem when she is telling. She grew up in a tiny village deep within the Tengal rainforest. She has a scar above her left eye from a beast that once raided her village.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:28 PM

~F~
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:34 PM

~G~

Name: Garek
Personality: Often searching for the quieter things in life, Garek is extremely antisocial. He enjoys spending time in the Whisper Forest, listening to the wind in the trees and wandering in the mist. Many of his days are filled with sightseeing, hiking and just about any other activity that doesn't require social contact. He is very uncomfortable talking and conversing, and prefers to remain silent. He is capable of speech, but often stumbles over his words and stutters, which embarrasses him greatly.

Name: Glarator
Personality: Glarator was abandoned at a young age left to die on the street. He foraged for food in garbage cans and dumpsters. For about two years he lived like this. I found him in an alley, on a visit to the slums. I took him home and cleaned him up. He was really worried about being near the other pets. But he adjusted after a while.

Name: Guardian of the Fallen Stars (Fallen)  
AP:
Offense: 8/100
Defense: 8/100
Precision: 2/40
Endurance: 16/100
Speed: 9/100
Fame: 7/40
Passive Traits: Celestial Heritage, Lost Secrets, Nemesis
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Tough Hide
Other form(s): Temple pets
Personality: Guardian of Fallen Stars is commonly known as Fallen. He is the guardian of all the Temple pets in my possession. For being nearly half robotic, he is very kind and loving. He would sacrifice his life for almost any being.
Fallen is one of the pets who is nice and all, but is insecure about his past, and refuses to talk to anyone about it. I hope that in the future I could help him with this.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:38 PM

~H~

Name: Hakuna
Personality: Hakuna is very creative, always imagining far-off lands with imaginary creatures. She loves drawing and painting, usually paragon, but none of the known species. She is always zoned-out when she draws, you could be screaming next to her and she still wouldn't hear. She is quite clumsy, always knocking over glasses, or bottle of paint.  

Name: Hydron
Level: 3
Diet: Piscivore/Carnivore
Personality: Hydron loves to be in the water. He is the best swimmer in the zoo, or at least out of my Kuhnas. He often makes balls of water to throw at the other pets. He is quite a prankster. If you came to my zoo pen to visit the Kuhnas make sure it is something you can get dirty. Don't be surprised if you end up sitting in the mud, or with a bucket of something on your head.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:42 PM

~I~

Name: Idanio
Diet: Photosynthesis
Personality: Idanio is The Monarchy of Summer. Though sometimes he tends to be careless, he makes as good a king as any other. The good thing about him is that the power of being in charge doesn't go to his head. It is often so full of nonsense that the power probably couldn't get in. His only rival is the Queen of Winter; Queen Breeze.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:45 PM

~J~

Name: Jak'rai
Personality: Jak'rai AKA Jak is a very large kuhna, standing at almost five feet, he is the tallest kuhna in this zoo. He is generally very strong, but not very intelligent. He often acts without thinking, and ends up dealing with unnecessary consequences. He usually without emotion, except when Jube is around. When she is Jak is embarrassed and shy. I believe he has a crush on her.

Name: Jekolu
Personality: Jekolu is a bit of a loner. He tends to avoid contact with creatures and people. He has memory problem, and chunks of his memory are just missing. He doesn't remember his childhood, or his years as a teenager. All he knows is that something important happened, and he doesn't remember what it was. He has incredible flying skills, and is capable of breathing fire. He remembers his name, but that was all.  

Name: Jube-jube
Diet:
Personality: Jube-jube AKA Jube is a very sweet girl. She is polite and pretty. She loves walking through the forest near my zoo. She loves being in nature, and is against most mechanical things. She finds technology overly depended on. She shows people that they don't need technology, they just want it. She has a big crush on Jak'rai, but is afraid to tell him.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 3:55 PM

~K~

Name: Karilu
Personality: Karilu is pretty normal, other than being about five feet tall. Compared to most Kuhnas she is a skyscraper. Most people avoid her because of her height. Except for Raibon her lifemate. They are yet to have children but are hoping to soon.

Name: Kojo' Rias
Level: 2
Personality: Kojo is a strange creature. He has amazing powers, as of yet even he does not know what he is or can do. She is very small, being about a foot tall. But surprisingly she is very fast. She is currently living with a Lucain named Lucario.

Name: Krai'Dri
Personality: Krai'Dri is a demon. No one is sure where she came from or what she wants. She seems to float just inches over the ground. She can assume other forms but usually stays the form shown.

Name: Kroniuz
Art:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff12 ... kie125.png
Personality:
Kroniuz is a hard, cold, uncaring paragon, on the outside. Once you get to know him he is actually rather nice. He is incredibly insecure, especially when it comes to social interaction. He tends to be very stubborn and commanding, and doesn't take well to following orders. He prefers to be the one giving orders.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/21/2010 4:03 PM

~L~

Name: Lucario
Level: 4
Personality: Lucario is possibly the shyest Lucain I've ever met. When I first met him, him would barely talk. It took many months to have even a small conversation with him. Because of his shyness, he has a very difficult time making friends and even being around people. He is incredibly smart, but almost nobody knows because so few people have gotten more than a couple sentences out of him.

jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next