Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

.:Contest #17:.

Postby Kyrit » 12/27/2010 5:54 PM

~**~

Well, the mods are excited to have made a bunch of pets this year! That said, they want to see if you users can see the differences in their art styles and figure out which pets they made! In this contest you will be given a few pets out of the ones made for the giftboxes. Your goal is to figure out which of the three mods did each pet. There is also one oddball in the group! Some pet lurking through here was actually made completely by Baal. A few others had help from her, but there is one pet that was made completely by her.

Rules:
- To win, you must correctly decide which mod did 7 pets. There are three from each mod, one from Baal.
- All answers must be PM'd to me (in ONE PM total!). No editing of PM's sent or your entry will be disqualified.
- Users will be given two chances. I will tell you how many you have right, but not which ones.
- Title your PM Contest Entry.

Prizes:

* First and Second Place - One deluxe giftbox pet of your choice(from this year)

* Third and Fourth Place - One giftbox pet of your choice(from this year)
- Fourth place will be a random lucky person who happens to have submitted the right answers regardless of what time the PM was sent (as long as it was before the end date.)

End Date:

Tuesday December 28th, 2010 (tomorrow) at 6 p.m. EST

1.)
Artist: Draiz

2.)
Artist: Kodai

3.)

4.)
Artist: BaalsBaby

5.)
Artist: Shrewdberry

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/28/2010 7:32 PM

Well, it looks like only one person was able to correctly guess at least seven pets! Krypto managed to get a grand total of 8 right, winning her first place. In second place would be Fallen_Snow, with having guessed 5 pets correctly.

For third place, we have Freezair with correctly guessing four pets right. In fourth place, with the same amount right only at a later time, is Sappheara. Please PM me with which pets you would like. =D The correct answers have also been added to the first post. That Sleepyheart really seemed to trip you guys up. XD (The Sabbit was also my idea, but Kodai did it for me. Baal also did some tweaks to both the Ursice and Yingshee.)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate