Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Re: New Beginnings [Private/ S, L, V]

Postby Kylo » 10/08/2011 3:10 PM

Anthos smiled and lead Navvi to the master bath room. He turned on the water and skid out of his clothes. He picked them up and set them in the laundery basket then turned to Navvi. He kissed him on the lips then stepped into the shower and beckoned Navvi to follow after him. He was not intending for the act to be of sexual nature but instead just a way for them to get even closer to each other. He wet his hair under the water and sighed contently at the warmth spreading through him. He scooted over to make room for Navvi and waited for his mate to slip in beside him.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/08/2011 3:16 PM

Unable to help himself, Navvi stood without moving, watching Anthos undress. It wasn't that he was feeling particularly lust-filled or anything. He simply wanted to examine his mate's body fully. They had explored each other fully the night before, but it had been dark, and Navvi hadn't had the chance to fully admire Anthos' body, like he could now. Then Anthos kissed him, stepped into the shower, and beckoned him in. Smiling, Navvi gracefully removed his clothing, setting them in the same laundry basket that he had seen Anthos put his in. He slowly moved into the shower, instantly sighing at the comforting feeling. He spotted some masculine body wash and one of those puffy little shower thingies that you put the body wash on to clean yourself with. Taking the sponge-y thing in one hand, he poured a small amount of the body wash on it. "Here, you want me to wash you?" he asked Anthos. "I'm sure it'll be much easier to get the hard-to-reach spots this way." He grinned.

{13-1}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/08/2011 4:56 PM

Anthos watched Navvi undress and studied his well defined body. His mate was indeed beautiful. At Navvi's offer to wash him Anthos blushed a bit but smiled back at Navvi. "As long as I get to wash you." He winked and chuckled softly at his little joke before scooting closer to Navvi for him to wash his body. He felt the shower puff run across his skin and he sighed contently. He loved to bathe with others and was used to it. He used to go to communal hot springs when he had missions to Wutai when he was still a Turk. Still he had allowed his lover to wash him and now he was with Navvi washes his body gently.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/10/2011 1:19 AM

Blushing slightly at Anthos' gaze on his bare body, Navvi couldn't help but smile. He saw the admiration and appreciation in his mate's eyes, and suddenly felt like he was actually attractive, at least to someone. "Of course you get to wash me," Navvi said, winking. "I'd love that, actually." He began running the soap-filled puffy across Anthos' back and then the rest of him, enjoying the intimate act of touch. "You know, I actually enjoy this alot," Navvi admitted shyly. "I'm not really used to showering with other people, though. But I feel totally confident and comfortable with you."

{13-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/10/2011 12:00 PM

"I thought you'd like it." Anthos smiled gently an dkissed Navvi gently before taking the puffy and rinsing out. Putting more body wash on it he ruffled it until it was nice and soapy. He tenderly ran the puffy across Navvi's chest and back and the rest of his body as he kissed his neck. "I love you Navvi," he whispered into his ear. Once he was done he rinsed himself and Navvi off then reached for the shampoo. Spilling some into his hand he motioned for Navvi to lean down a bit so he could scrub his hair. He ran his fingers through Navvi's hair and smiled happily to himself.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/10/2011 1:49 PM

Navvi smiled at Anthos, and settled himself so that it was easier for his mate to wash him. As Anthos tenderly washed him, Navvi shivered with pleasure. At Anthos' whispered words, Navvi turned and pulled his mate into a soft, loving kiss. Angling his head so that his lips were just barely touching Anthos', he whispered. "I love you too, Anthos." Navvi then leaned down for Anthos and bit his lip as he felt the pleasure of Navvi washing his hair. "That feels so good," he murmured, his eyes half-closed.

{13-3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/10/2011 6:00 PM

Anthos chuckled softly and continued to scrub Navvi's hair. When he finished he rinsed Navvi's hair out and ran his fingers gently down Navvi's chest. He handed the bottle of shampoo to Navvi and leaned in closer and a bit lower so Navvi could scrub his hair easily. He moaned in pleasure as Navvi ran his fingers through his hair. He loved the feeling that he got when one ran there fingers through his hair. It was so comforting and nice.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/12/2011 12:00 AM

Navvi allowed Anthos to finish scrubbing and rinsing, and then took the offered shampoo bottle. "I never knew that getting clean could be so fun." Navvi smiled as he began scrubbing Anthos' scalp gently, running his fingers through the other's hair. Once he was satisfied that Anthos' hair was sufficiently shampooed and scrubbed, he rinsed his hands and began running his fingers through Anthos' hair again, this time rinsing the shampoo out. He smiled at his mate and kissed him gently. "Well, we should probably get dressed and such...I'm sure you don't want to rack up a huge water bill." He winked.

{13-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/12/2011 4:02 PM

"Yes that would be a good idea." He smiled back and turned off the water as he kissed Navvi. He grabbed a towel that was hanging up and wrapped it around Navvi and pulled him close to himself. He smiled and kissed him again when he heard the doorbell ring. Blinking in surprise he grabbed another towel and dried himself of. "I never get visiters. Maybe the velix are coming to visit early?" He dressed quickly and waited for Navvi to do the same before headeding down the stairs.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/12/2011 4:52 PM

Navvi always seemed to melt into Anthos' kisses, and so he had almost missed the sound of the doorbell. A look of confusion on his face, he quickly dried off and pulled his clothes on. He debated on towel-drying his hair, but knew that doing so would spike it even more than it already was, making it unruly and unmanageable for later. Instead, he simply followed Anthos. He was quite interested to see who it was at the door. "I have a feeling it's not the velix..." he murmured quietly. In fact, he had a feeling that whoever was at the door was going to bring news that would change both his and Anthos' life...and possibly their relationship as well.

{13-5::Level 14 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/12/2011 5:02 PM

A young boy rang the doorbell again and waited impatiently for someone to answer. The kind god had told him to come here and that he'd finally meet his parent. Smiling happily at the thought of finally seeing his dads he knocked excitedly on the door.

Anthos opened the door and looked down to see a young boy standing there. He had cloudy grey blue eyes and short shaggy strawberry blond hair. The boy smiled up at him and suddenly hugged Anthos.

"Daddy! I've been waiting to see you!"

Anthos stood there in shock and opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He tried to think when he could have possibly have concieved a child when suddenly he remembered his wish he had made with Rufus. Tears came to his eyes and he clung to the child tightly.

"Oh gods. Oh gods, you're here! You're here!"

Anthos lifted the boy up and spun him around while laughing happily. For years he had tried so hard to have a child and now here he was in his arms. Anthos set the boy down and studied him with a smile. He was more beautiful than he had ever imagined and he was so happy to finally see him.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/12/2011 6:41 PM

When the door opened, revealing a young child with eyes that reminded Navvi of a stormy sky and beautiful colored hair, Navvi wondered what was happening. Why was a boy standing on Anthos' doorstep? He looked over at Anthos, who looked as confused as Navvi, when suddenly the boy threw himself into Anthos' arms.

"Daddy, I've been waiting to see you..."

Anthos had a son? Navvi didn't recall him mentioning it, but he smiled nonetheless and looked for any signs of similarity between Anthos and his son. Navvi had always loved kids, and he was happy that Anthos had one, although he was a bit afraid of how the son would react to Navvi being here. But wait a moment...if Anthos had a son, why hadn't he been living here? And why had Anthos looked so confused, and now...was he crying?

Not sure whether he should speak or not, Navvi simply cleared his throat, wondering if Anthos was going to explain everything to him.

{14-1}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/12/2011 6:55 PM

"Oh sorry Navvi. You see when I and Rufus first got here we heard of a place that grants wishes. Because we could not children ourselves we begged the god of the place to grant us a child. It seems that god has finally answered my wish and prayer." He smiled kindly at the boy and herded everyone inside. "Me and Rufus were going to name our child Sedimus, so I guess that's what I'll call you."

Sedimus laughed and followed Anthos and Navvi inside. "I already know daddy! The nice god told me that you'd call me that!"

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/12/2011 7:06 PM

"Ah, I see." Navvi smiled and nodded. Then, looking at Sedimus, he grinned widely. "And what a great gift he is. I can tell it will be a blessing to have him around." He knelt in front of Sedimus so that he was at the boy's eye level. "Hello, Sedimus. My name is Navvi, and I'm a...friend...of your father's." He glanced up at Anthos, not sure how much Anthos wanted to tell Sedimus. Did the boy know that his other father was dead? Would Anthos tell him that Navvi was his new mate? Would Anthos expect Navvi to be like a step-father to the boy, or did he want to raise him himself? There were too many questions swirling through Navvi's mind, and as he rose back to his feet, he felt a bit dizzy. The appearance of the child was unexpected, although not bad, exactly, just...well, it was a change. One that might take Navvi a while to adjust to.

{14-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/13/2011 4:38 PM

Anthos smiled sadly at Navvi and went over to Sedimus and held his hand. "I have something to tell you Sedimus, and well...it's not very good. You see your father, Rufus, he....he died a while ago now. I'm so sorry." A tear escaped Anthos' eye and he pulled Sedimus into a hug.

Sedimus looked up at Navvi and smiled before Anthos told him the news of his other father's dath. He then patted Anthos on the back and smiled. "I know daddy. The god told me that too, but se said not to be sad because he's feeling better now and can't get hurt aymore. She said he's happy and watches over us so we shouldn't be sad."

Anthos smiled back at Sedimus and kissed his forhead. "She's right, he can't get hurt anymore." Anthos lead Sedimus over to the couch and sat him down there then sat down next to him with Navvi. "Sedimus, Navvi here is my very special friend, just like Rufus was. I know this a lot for you but I want you to know right away so you wont get confused later on, okay?"

Sedimus smiled and laughed happily. "So I do still have another dad!" He climbed over Anthos and hugged Navvi happily. "I love you daddy!"

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext