The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Not exactly Caspar the friendly ghost...(P)

Postby Krystalolive » 08/15/2011 4:25 PM

Watanuki and Randel followed her to her place, and when they got there Wata smirked slightly. "Looks haunted." When they got to her flat, the two stepped in, Randel ducking a little, looking like he was used to it. Watanuki looked around, then glanced at the kitchen when something crashed. "Ah, I'm guessing that that's your 'guest'?" He asked following her, Randel following him.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/20/2011 6:33 PM

Xila flinched when an other loud crash was heard from her kitchen, this time it seemed to be something more massive. "either that, or a thief who's trademarks are smashed plates" she said, turning to the two men.
"Ready?" she asked, one hand on the doorknob, a little unsure and anxious. After an other smash,
it got surprisingly silent behind that door, as if the Spirit too was waiting for something.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 09/11/2011 7:22 PM

((I'm soooooo sorry I've taken so long. School started up and I was swamped with homework. >.<; My fault for being in advanced classes..... Hopefully everything will be under control from now on though!))

Randel smiled slightly at her joke, while Watanuki shot him a quick look, then looked back at Xila and nodded. "Ready as we'll even be I suppose." He wasn't really worried, since he dealt with this somewhat often, and their were several creatures back home that would try to eat him anyways. The most the ghost could do was throw something at him or try to possess him.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 09/29/2011 4:20 PM

Xila carefully opened the kitchen door after she got the ok, clasping the doorknob to slam it shut again if the ghost would try and throw something else at them. The room seemed calm and empty, tho partically trashed.
Xila sighed inwardly when her eyes fell on the mess. But even she could feel that something was staring at them tensely.

The ghost was staying in a corner, glaring at the 3 people in the door, unsure on how to behave.
he decidet to start an other attempt to communicate, tho he actually gave up on any chance to be heard by any of the idiots that where going in and out here on a regular basis.
Who are you? what do you want here? he asked harshly

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 10/04/2011 6:17 PM

Watanuki and Randel followed Xila into the room, looking around. Watanuki frowned at the mess, looking around right away for the specter. He saw a something in the corner, most likely the ghost, but he couldn't make out a shape yet. Randel, who's ability to see ghosts was poor in comparison to Watanuki, merely looked around at the damage, thinking of how he could help. Both of them heard the ghost though. Watanuki look back at the corner where he assumed the ghost was, putting up his hands with palms out in a non-threatening way. "We're friends. We're here to help."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/24/2011 12:02 PM

Xila watched intently when Wata seemed to spot the ghost and began to talk to him. She stared blindly into the corner where the two ghost hunters where looking, assuming that the Ghost was somewhere up there. actually, she found the whole situation rather surreal and...frightening. But she kept her cool.

The Ghost seemed to be taken by surprise when One of the newcomers talked to him. you...you can...? he began, obviously shocked. He then caught himself again
tho, a clear and sharp skepsis and bitterness in his next words. oh are you?well, my 'friends'...you're a little late for that,dont you think? This particlar one seemed to know
perfectly well that he was dead...or maybe he was just assuming it, and secretly hoped that they would convince him otherwise.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 10/24/2011 6:35 PM

Watanuki paused, then sighed and nodded. "Yes, I suppose we are. And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I have to tell you... You are dead. I'm sure that you might have realized this and tried to convince yourself that it can't possibly be true, but the sooner you come to terms with it, the sooner you can 'rest peacefully' so they say."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/25/2011 7:30 AM

at first, there was a somewhat tense silence...that is, for Wata and Randel...Xila only looked as confused as before, but tried to find out from the bits of information about what exactly was going on right now.
after a few more moments of silence, the Ghost sighed, a somewhat sad and at the same time angry and confused tone in his voice. so...it is true... he said, and at the same time, seemed to materilize a little more. Tho one would have guessed it from the voice already, he was a young man, with sad eyes and a pointy nose, looking down at them. Tho he seemed to take the fact of his...demise surprisingly
well, he still had a stubborn look in his eyes, that slowly crept back. And how come that I am still here? and that I cant leave this place, except for when I follow that...missy there? he seemed not to be...evil, just confused, and irritated. Who the hell are you guys anyway?

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 11/26/2011 7:49 PM

((Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry this is so late, didn't even notice that you had posted.))

Randel looked at the area the ghost was, seeing a shimmer when he because a bit more solid. Watanuki frowned slightly, but then forced a smile. "I'm honestly not sure why you're still here. You might have unresolved business most likely. As for the leaving part..." He paused, glancing at Xila before looking back at the ghost. "Usually when someone passes on, if they become a ghost they are usually tied down to the place they died for some time until they come to terms. You just might have attached to this place as well as the 'missy' as well." He paused at the last question, trying to think of who to explain, before smiling slightly and looking at the ghost. "I'm Watanuki, and this large friend of mine in Randel." Randel smiling slightly at his name, giving a little wave in the ghosts direction. "We go around and try to help out ghosts that are in trouble in some way."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/27/2011 1:21 PM

(dont worrie, I just stumbled over the fact that you postet in the other rp, which I ironically oversaw too XDD
so we're even I guess :P everythings fine ^^)

The ghost looked down at them, now seeming to think hard about something. Well, as long as you're not trying to play Ghost busters... he mumbled, while looking around the kitchen, his gaze sticking to Xila before continuing. This sounds pretty...solid. But I cant come up with something I might still have to do here...quite honestly... He hovered slightly deeper, and 'sat' on the kitchen sink
grabbing one of the last intact cups and turned it arround a bit, much like a living person would while deep in thought. I cant really remember much of the last few weeks of my...life. or how I got myse- Oh sorry! he stopped, seeing Xila's pale face and slightly panicked expression, since she only saw a hovering cup. most likely thinking that yet an other attempted assasination via flying dishes was about to happen. She inched back a little muttering "aw come on, its not like I have a lot of cups left..." but was surprised when the cup was carefully placed back. The Ghost turned his attention back at wata. How am I supposed to solve a riddle, If I cant even remember the reason why I died? not to speak of the fact that I was stuck with a person who could not hear me?  he stopped, before asking Or does she know something? did she mention anything?

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 11/27/2011 2:35 PM

Watanuki smirked slightly and chuckled at the 'Ghostbuster' comment. "No, very rarely have we had to bust ghosts." He said, trying to lighten the mood some with a joke. Watanuki listened as the ghost tried to think things out, then glanced at Xila before looking back at the ghost. "No, sadly she couldn't hear you. She has an idea who you are, but I'd rather not bark up a wrong tree if you're not that person. Can you tell me your name? Anything I could use to see if you were that patient or a different one?" Randel listened, then looked back at Xila smiling. "I'm pretty sure the rest of your dishes should be safe from now on." He paused, then looked at her, trying to appear serious. "That one patient you mentioned at the bar, did you get a name?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/30/2011 2:11 PM

Well i can remember that much The ghost said with slight amused irony in his voice. I am...or I was...Andrew Muller. He looked at the other two continuing
I worked in a little electronic-shop arround here...honestly, I did not have my hands in dirty business...or as little as one can in the Slums. So I have no idea what happened. He looked arround again, before adding I only can remember that someone was in trouble, and that I did something for them? or wanted to? its all so...so hazy He let his head hang slightly.

Xila looked at Randel while Wata talked to the Ghost , furrowing her forehead slightly at his question. "uh...his name..." she mumbled, biting her lower lip slightly in though. "well not directly, But I think one of the guys who carried him in said something about a 'Anold' or..'Andreas' or something like that?something with 'An'? dodnt know his last name tho, or if they really spoke about him" she shrugged apologizingly "I dont really ask for the names of my patients if they or their friends dont tell me them on their own ... part of my business policy"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/04/2011 7:48 PM

Watanuki nodded and smiled slightly. "It's alright, usually the time right before a ghost passes on is somewhat fuzzy. It'll get better later, just don't try to remember too hard." He glanced over at Xila, trying to put the two sides of the story together. "His name is Andrew, Andrew Muller. Now, we just need to figure out what happened. He says that he worked in a electronic shop and wasn't in dirty business..." He paused and glanced over at Andrew. "Says he thinks he was trying to help someone in trouble....."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/07/2011 2:38 PM

Xila looked between Wata and Randel, scratching her chin slightly in thought.
"Not in dirty business?" she asked, sounding very sceptic. "Honestly, everyone who gets dragged in here is
somehow involved in something dirty" she cleared her throat slightly, obviously still a little unsure
"well...at least the guys who brought you here looked more then shady" she adressed Andrew directly now,
tho not being able to see or hear him. Andrew looked at her intently "guys?" he only asked. Xila looked at wata questioningly, before adding "one of them had a scar over his eye. small, rather chubby...chin beard...
bad breath. and the other was...rather big, well build, but with a tiny head and a eagle nose...beady eyes"
Andrew only shook his head confused "cant remember them...at all. can you ask her if there was anything else?" he asked Wata, while already trying to piece together the puzzle a little more on his own

(i cant help then to imgine Andrew looking like Simon Pegg for whatever reason XDD)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/03/2012 2:22 PM

Watanuki looked over at Xila, sighing slightly. "Well, he was in as little dirty business as one can be around here. Is there anything else you can think of? He says he doesn't know anyone by either of those descriptions. If you can't recall anything else that's alright." Randel nodded. "Yeah, and we can always look around for those two men and try to find out something." Wata glanced at him, then sighed and nodded slightly. "I suppose we could do that."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext