Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Re: Customs!

Postby Redd » 06/23/2013 10:16 PM

I got this pretty as a random from a trade. I can't see her too well on my phone but I think I love that blue and red together.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/23/2013 10:39 PM

AHHHHHHHH! OHMYGAWSHOHMYGAWSHOHMYGAWSH AGJAKLSDGHLASGHSDL!
I got my Kitsumi-cain, and holy crap. Holy. Freaking. Crap. She's simply gorgeous, and so much better than I could have ever imagined her <3

For those of you who didn't see and give me input during my request for help with a custom design, this lucain is my "fursona" and will be lifemated to Jed's. She's supposed to represent the new me, who's a lot brighter and less depressed than before :3 The black background represents the darkness that I surrounded myself in for so long. The rainbow Drizzle marking symbolizes how all of the hard things I went through worked out in the end, and even made me stronger - more "beautiful" if I may be so bold as to flatter myself :P The white Feyline is supposed to kinda symbolize the newly found maturity and elegance that I'm 'growing into' throughout everything. The Sunbear mini-marking is honestly just because I liked it with the design, and the Hearts is to show that throughout everything, I had the love of family, friends, and Jed to help me become the person I am today.

I'm so incredibly happy with her <3

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/23/2013 10:52 PM

Everyone's customs are kickin'~  Though I have to say, Kitsumi's is my favorite so far.  xD  That is the coolest rainbow Lucain I've ever seen.  * v*  <3  And it does indeed scream "Kitsumi" to me.  xD

This is my boy Luka's new, more fitting form I finally got around to ordering.  While his old form fit his initial idea, his character grew and the colors and marking combo no longer fit him in my mind.  So here's my lil prince in his new shiny digs~  P:  The Malamute is a little lighter than I picked (curse you blindness) but in the end it still fits him very well - he's a bright, happy-go-lucky guy so shine on, yus~  :u
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Mojave » 06/23/2013 11:10 PM

So, I got my pretty customs earlier. Now for my creepers! :D

Say hello to Lt. Charles Surge, aka Charge. After the Aywas Apocalypse Hound event, I started thinking up what I would want as one. The basis for his design is from books I've read where bad things are happening, three headed dogs are born, and from the Exorcist movie (I forget which one) where a baby is born covered in maggots. Basically he's a harbinger of... something awful. Though nobody knows what. His name is from the two names I want to give the two male german shepherds I want to own one day. Charlie (from All Dogs Go the Heaven) and Lt. Surge (from Pokemon). He's got a TON of add-ons to be added to him before he's done though. ^^; Silv is probably going to want to choke me, but she'll be rolling in KS/GT for all her amazering work. Ref of all the add-ons

Next up is Egyptlich, for lack of a name. He's an Egyptian dragon that was murdered by having his heart ripped out, Rimcad resurrected him to make him a lich servant, and eventually Mixuy will steal him, but be unable to control him. Past that, I have no idea what'll happen to him. xD; Again, has a bunch of add-ons to be done, hopefully all by Silv. Ref of add-ons

EDIT:
OMFG I'm so sorry, Moofie! D: Gaiz. These two beauties are courtesy of Moofius. I can't believe I forgot to say that. xD;; -is horrible-
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/23/2013 11:17 PM

What are Charge's markings?
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/23/2013 11:22 PM

shepherd, firebelly, full tail, coontail, mudpaw. o3o The ambia has celestial, muddy, and belly.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 06/24/2013 12:04 AM

ALSO YOU'RE WELCOME ZEIN. XD P: <3

Anywho. I made a big order for me too. :D I bought stuff so hold onto your pants:

I got one custom, because we were talking spiders in the IRC and well... Here he is:

He plays the song of my people! He's a Peacock Spider. They're small, cute, adorable, and they are a meme. :U He's gorgeous and I love him. ;P; <3

Okay and then I bought a buttfull of randoms so hold on~

She's gorgeous and I love her and Baal has informed me she's based off of a game we were obsessed with. MH3, can you guess who~?

So he's pretty cool and I do like him a lot, but I'm not sure I'll keep him. o3o

Apparently Carapace is my new favorite cause this guys amazing. Thescorpiontailcolourseemsabitstitchedon, but I think that happens a lot. I REALLY love him though, he's not going anywhere.

Not entirely sure about this guy. Not my favorite wing type, species, or markings. He is nice looking, but I don't think he's for me.

I love her markings and stuff... Voidwing though. ;P; So she'll be going up for trade.

Sexy rockbeak is sexy I LOVE her. She's AWESOME! So sleek~

Ohmygawsh he's GORGEOUS! Ehehe, I love it. I love the big scary manly species in pale colours like this~ <3

I don't usually like fishfin but this guy wears it so well. Sorry IRCers, he's staying with me for the foreseeable future.

Last, and certainly not least, my first ever male frost and he's SEXY TO BOOT!

And that's it from me. :D <3 Well worth it and a good turn out. I'm SUPER HAPPY!
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/24/2013 12:19 AM

Someday. That Nago will be captured by Mortimer. And he shall be mine. >:3

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH! D:> I even edited my other post. Cuz... I am grateful. <333
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 06/24/2013 12:41 AM

Maybe in our next breeding, hmm hmm? Got some sexy nago pheremones on your person Mortimer, eh eh? *wink wink winkwinkwink* <3
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/24/2013 1:09 AM

Shieba: Homg that Lucain girl. Such a pretty gradient Celestial ;_; Actually, she looks like she could be related to the boy Millie just got, that Celestial/Reaper boy xD; Don't really have an opinion on the bunny, but the two Placids have pretty nice colors.

Azura: Congrats on getting Sayix xD He fits Saix quite well and demonstrates the moon/berserker thing perfectly. You did great with his design!

Shrewd: Homg Mark ;3; <3 Such a cutie patootie. I love his little hair curls and his glasses the color of his ears and tail. I'm so glad that you got him! >3<

Kreepy: Oooh, I actually like her a lot. That splash of blue looks great against her red : D

Kitsumi: The rainbow isn't really to my taste, but I'm glad you got a fursona you're satisfied with! She does remind me of you quite a bit~

Sky: Dude, his colors are so pretty D : Those wingblades are especially really pretty, and the blue/green really stands out on his golden markings.

Mojave: I love both of them >A< That dark green on Charge is really neat and I like the balance of his markings. Egyptlich looks pretty ghostly, so I guess that fits his character quite well xD

Moof: Wow, so many D : The ones that stand out to me are the Sailfin, Grim, Placid, Sandshark, and Nago. They all have nice colors and balanced designs. The Carapace has some interesting colors on his body, but I feel like I'd like him better if he didn't have black or that dark teal xD;

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/24/2013 4:46 AM

Moof: Dat Sailfin and the albino-ish boy are amazing! <3

Mojave: Oh, sexy pets are sexy! <3 I love them!

Kitsumi: She's so pretty! Congrats!!

Kreepy: I really like that color red. <3 She's lovely~

Sky: Nice yellow; he's very bright and eyecatching.

I ordered a random 'gon and got this guy. I have more Nagos than I want now. XD But damn him and his ability to have my favorite markings. <3 I LOVE his markings. But...Nago head. But the markings. <333

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 06/26/2013 10:31 PM

Of all the pets shown, I like Kitsumi's gal, Sky's boy, and Millie's Nago. Definitely my favorites from the last few posts.

So with the war approaching, my gears started turning. And I now have a personal plot that I want to RP during the war... and for that to happen, I needed to get this one extra player.

Ohohohoho. After agonizing over her add-ons for like three days (and redrawing her lines like 4 times), she's finally done and Baal-approved (because I'm like the worst artist on this whole team it's really sad). And if she looks like another character of mine... Yes, she's supposed to. So here is Sibyl, my new custom Cain.

People should totally shoot me up some PMs to RP with her too because I need to toss her character at different personalities right, right? Also now time to go KS-broke because add-ons oh God.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/27/2013 4:02 AM

Shrewdie, I am in love with that girl. You have no idea.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 06/27/2013 8:02 AM

... She IS available for RPs? c: -punt'd-

Heheh, thank you. I agonized over her add-ons and markings so I'm glad to hear that. x'D I'm excited to play with her, but the story happens during/around the war, so I gotta wait for that stuff to open.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/27/2013 11:41 AM

Millie: HOMG he's gorgeous ;3; <3 The Celestial and Striped together make him so shiny! It's like I'm looking at shimmery blue steel... And then the lavender really helps him pop!

Shrewd: ajeklw;jgklw;ejgwlkeg duuuuuuude she's so pretty ;______; Is this...Grima!Neg? She certainly looks sinister. That, and Psi-Eye make me think of the Grimleal marking xD But yeah, I love her hair and her colors and her everything. She and Armatas could totally make sexy babies yes???

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

PreviousNext