Current Updates: The birth of the 'Lands of Evelon' starts today! Welcome to the Official Forum of Evelon! We hope you come and enjoy yourselves here. =3 Please make sure to read the rules and check here often for any current news.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Updates!

Postby Kyrit » 03/30/2015 7:23 PM

Oh look, it's been almost three months since the Mage's Brewery restocked. Well, Kelloc has finally restocked, but with his restock he has brought about some changes. The following potions have been made unlimited stock;
- Eternal Love Elixir
- Chaos Draught
- Impel Liquor
- Palette Potion

The only potions that are restricted to stocks verses an unlimited stock are potions that either make a larger workload (Generative Draught), produce custom offspring (Elixir of Fertility), or produce rare outcomes from breedings (Emission Liquor). This allows us to keep those few potions rare without having to make sure to keep stocking the others so users can constantly buy them (if they want). As such, when these rare potions are stocked, they'll usually be relatively large stocks (6-9, or somewhere around there) but will be a good deal apart. A larger stock at once, paired with the marketplace's rule of "You may also not buy more than one of these potions per restock," means more users get a chance at the potions. Basically, I'm hoping it'll help users get what they want, but we'll see. If it doesn't seem to be working out as expected there's always room for change in the future.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1615
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/01/2015 4:23 PM

While a little late, Seasonal Specialties has finally decided to open their doors! Head over and check out this year's stock of Easter Eggs. While I'm here though, I want to take the time to make a few more Marketplace updates that we've been meaning to announce for a while.

First off, Kelloc plans on stocking a new potion. The thing is, we aren't quite sure what we should charge for it, so we have decided to gauge interest using an auction like when the Elixir of Fertility was created.

The Brew of Badonk is a special, rare potion that when used on any pet will bring about a physical change. This potion will give your pet the most voluptuous rump possible, be they custom, seasonal, or even free pets. I have always found the Nonaga to be quite sexy myself, with that raised tail nicely showing what they've got. Sadly, they don't really have much there to show off, but with the Brew of Badonk they could!

ImageImage

Maybe snakes aren't your thing though and you prefer the much more cuddly mammals. You could give it to a Rabbot, as they also have quite the nice view when this potion is used!

If you're interested in this potion, please get your bids going.

In other news, there have been some changes to Khimera Industries, which will hopefully help orders go out within a decent amount of time. Since most orders are placed with add-ons, only those staff members capable of doing those add-ons have been able to take on the orders. Most of the time that means Khimera orders are left to Silv, and we're constantly piling up art for her to work on as it is.

As such, we have removed add-ons as a feature of Khimera Industries. You may still purchase add-ons for Khimera and Khalmar, but you will have to order them from staff add-on shops rather than directly from Khimera Industries.

Last but not least is a bit of information about what is to come, rather than something that is going on. After April 5th, Evo-Lux Emporium will no longer make Lakundras. The Kuhna Salon will be getting a bit of a make-over soon, including the addition of Lakundra orders. To help the transition go well I have opted for setting a cut-off date for orders at Evo-Lux so that any orders can be processed before the Kuhna Salon is ready to open its doors for Kuhna evolutions.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (4/1):.

Postby Thunder » 04/01/2015 5:43 PM

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/01/2015 6:56 PM

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Moofius » 04/01/2015 8:17 PM

Ehehe. :'D Amazing~ Can I have a Badonk potion for me? ;DDD
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1086
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/02/2015 12:22 AM

The past few days have been one update after another, but it seems as though I missed getting in an update for the Birthday Boutique earlier. The shopkeeper has worked closely with Evo-Lux Emporium so that the gemstone Stargoyles are now able to be evolved, though you'll have to take one by Evo-Lux if you want it to grow. Briht wouldn't be able to house a bunch of Garagnir after all. In order to find out what the evolutions look like (which I must say, you won't be disappointed) head over to the Birthday Pets Chart and just click on the Stargoyle of your choice. It'll send you to a link of the Garagnir form. For now though, I'll leave you with the Diamond Garagnir.

Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (4/2):.

Postby Skeetzybug » 04/02/2015 5:33 AM

Hot DAMN if I'd known that I'd have picked one up instead of getting a grab bag!! Now I have to wait all the way til December for one of those beauties. They are exceptionally well-done, the Opal especially is kicking my butt. Dannggggg. Very nice, artists!!

EDIT: Speaking of the Bday Boutique though, are the Birth Flower pets ever going to be an actual thing, or did they kind of get back-burnered and then abandoned? Just curious, I was wondering what they might look like!

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist
Skeetzybug
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 90
Donate

Postby Silverin » 04/02/2015 11:09 AM

They will be done c: just not till next year will the flower pets be avalible.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Moodypendelum » 04/04/2015 2:25 PM

Wow that is a beautiful baby!  @-@  So sparkly~

And late response is late but...dat Badonk Potion....XD That is both awesome and disturbing.
-We're all mad here.
Moodypendelum
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 185
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/23/2015 6:24 PM

After the introduction of potions with unlimited stock, Seasonal Specialties has been far behind times. In an attempt to make Seasonal Specialties more user friendly and less stressful for both users and staff, the concept of a set stock that is updated from time to time has been removed. From now one, Seasonal Specialties will be limited in the number of each item that you can get, rather than having to rush in as a restock happens. For example, if you check where the stock was once listed for the Easter eggs, you will see they now say "limit of 3 per user." This means that you may buy up to three of each Easter egg, and you can do it all at once or spread orders out based on when you have money. I'm considering this a test-run, and if all goes well you will be seeing this sort of system for Christmas and Easter from now on. There is of course always room for tweaks depending on how well it goes.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (4/23):.

Postby Moodypendelum » 04/23/2015 8:17 PM

Sounds good.  Sounds good.  And more than reasonable too.  ^_^
-We're all mad here.
Moodypendelum
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 185
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (4/27):.

Postby Jaykobell » 04/27/2015 8:36 PM

~*~

Hey there, guys.

Like Kyrit announced not so long ago, the Kuhna Salon will be getting a revamp soon. I'm currently working on it to be a little more understandable/less confusing, and I'm also revising the charts so they're not so clunky, awkward and image-heavy. We'll also be releasing new features upon the release of the new Salon, so I'm trying to get it out there. Just, there are so many cats.

Meanwhile, to help satiate the wait, there are two new expressions available for standard Kuhnas: Neutral and Neutral (Open Mouth):
ImageImage
These two are a carry-over from the expression the Lakundras initially had before they also got their own varied expressions.

Sorry it's taking a while for the revamp. We're working on it, though; that much I can promise.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (21/6):.

Postby Jaykobell » 06/21/2015 7:29 PM

~*~

Hello, everyone. I've got wonderful news for you all!

Remember when we announced, in early April, that the Evo-Lux would no longer offer Lakundra growth; and that instead, the Kuhna Salon would be getting revamped in order to include this service?

... Remember how that never happened?

Truth is, it was in the works ever since then; the problem was coordinating all the images, all the examples, and organizing the shop in a much, much clearer way than the clunky, messy, and bulky style that it had previously.

With all that said and done, the old Kuhna Salon is now locked, and ready to rest. Rest assured that all unfinished orders will still be finished! You don't need to repost them!

However, if you do have new orders, please head on right over to the brand new Salon, now renamed to The Tiger Scintilla!

This new shop is the Kuhna Salon, but enhanced in many ways. I'll let you check the brand new Scintilla charts to see the brand new features now available!

I'm super excited to finally release it, and I hope you guys will love the new features.

Also, since people couldn't evolve their Lakundras since April because of me...

Lakundra evolution will cost 125KS for ONE (1) WEEK starting today.

If you post for Lakundras before Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 7:30PM (EST), we will charge you only 125KS per Lakundra instead of 175KS!

After that cutoff date, Lakundra evolution will return to 175KS.

As usual, any questions, feel free to ask here or in Help!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: .:Marketplace Updates (21/6):.

Postby BaalsBaby » 06/25/2015 9:56 PM

~**~

Small update! Mysterious Eggs have been moved from the Seasonal X-Mas ownership records to the Metamorphose Medical Clinic section of the Marketplace records~

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/02/2015 10:28 PM

Wow! Well, it certainly has been a long time since Easter, and what the heck is up with those Easter Eggs? Well, over at Seasonal Specialties they gave up waiting and tried to make one hatch a bit early to see if they just needed a bit of a nudge. Much to their surprise, the only thing inside of the egg was what appeared to be a ticket! After opening quite a few different eggs, Elie found out that this seems to be the case with all of the Easter Eggs this year.

Word from her supplier is that you can turn these tickets in for previous Easter pets based on the numbers written on the tickets. Each one has a range of numbers written on it, and we've put all previously available Easter pets in to categories based on how much they originally cost.

You may take your tickets to Seasonal Specialties and turn them in for pets. One ticket can be turned in for one pet within its price range. If you have multiple of the same ticket you may buy multiple of the same pet or choose as many different pets as you have enough tickets for. You may turn in tickets until August 3rd, meaning Seasonal Specialties will close their doors down once August 4th hits.

So you don't have to hunt for which pets fall under each category, we've compiled a list of them here! You are more than welcome to ask for any stage of an evolving pet, not just the final form.

20-25;
Marbled Anura
Merham
Mud Kalamarei
Pastel Nagi
Rabbot AC1
Rabbot C6
Rose Nemuwit
Rust Velix
Slime Snicky

30-35;
Bilby Rollaby