A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Lies and Disguises [M?] (Jedi)

Postby Kitsumi » 01/01/2016 11:37 PM

They were here. She recognized both of them immediately. Mark was one of the oldest Big Brothers, a sort of leader among them. And Henry, who had been the closest Noelle had ever had to a boyfriend back at the farm, seemed to have changed quite a bit in the months she had been gone. He was hardened, she could tell that even from here.

She had to leave. Before they saw her, she had to run away and leave them behind. It was obvious that 'John' or whatever his name was, was obviously here to meet the Brothers. He was the one who had been following her, and now she needed to leave.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/02/2016 12:55 AM

As soon as they got inside, the two brutes pulled her to the side. "AH! What the he-" Shader managed to say before they covered her mouth. "Thought you could get away, huh? You're not so slick as you think." Shader just looked at him, trying to show a confused look on her face. "Wait," the other man said. "She doesn't have freckles." The other man looked back at him with a frustrated man. "Of course she does." "No, Noelle has no freckles." The first man didn't reply. He just looked at her in continued frustration. "Noelle doesn't have blonde hair either." The first man took his hand off. As soon as she had the opportunity, Bella blurted out, "The fuck is your problem? Get the hell off of me!"

Needless to say, they let her go. Shader started heading back to the apartment as soon as possible, changing to his Stacy form on the way there. When she entered the front door, she was surprised to find it completely dark. "Hello? Noelle, are you here?"

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/02/2016 1:14 AM

Noelle knew she couldn't stay at the apartment for long. She had no doubt in her mind that this "Stacy" character was really just another one of the shapeshifter's disguises. Now that she thought about it, neither the sunglasses nor the sweatshirt seemed like something that would have fit the woman's form - they were probably from a different alias. Noelle quickly shrugged out of them, putting her own clothing back on.

By the time the man returned, the only sign that she had even been there was a note left on the table. It read:

Good job, you were the first to actually get me to trust you. But don't worry, I've learned my lesson, and you'll definitely be the last. You can try to find me again if you like, but this time I'm going to be far better at hiding.

Do me a favor - tell the family I said, "Fuck off." Thanks for nothing.
-Noelle

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/02/2016 2:12 AM

Shader set the note down on the table. He was gripping the back of his neck with one hand and resting his hand on the table with the other. "DAMNIT!" he burst out, slamming his fists down on the table. It collapsed upon the "After everything I've done for that selfish bitch!" He knew that he shouldn't be speaking about her like this. He didn't even know why she had left, but she had.

He wasted no time after that. He was going after her. And with the family no longer after her, it would be all the easier to find her. He took no longer than a few seconds to switch to one of his alternate forms before hitting the streets to search the crowds.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/02/2016 2:17 AM

It was obvious that Noelle couldn't go back to her apartment. And with little money left, there wasn't really anywhere to go. However, she did have a bit of a plan for the rest of her cash.

"I need a ticket," she said to the woman in the ticket booth of the bus station. "Where do you want to go?" The woman asked. Noelle pushed all of her crumpled bills towards the woman, keeping only a twenty for food. "I'll go as far as this will take me."

Finally, she was starting on her plan to see the world. Even if she was starting with a very small piece of it.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous