For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

[* Business Looking for Clients! [Open RP]

Postby Jaykobell » 04/25/2016 12:19 AM

Hey folks!

I came up with an idea for a sort of semi-open RP! And I'd love to know who would like to try participating in it.

You can check out my intro to the story/concept here in the Town of Nabias.

Here's the gist of it all: Cliff and Sherley are siblings who have just opened a brand new home-building business called Echoed Homes. Sherley handles the accounting and the paperwork stuff in the back, but Cliff is the star! He's a happy little dude who will do his best to design and build a home — or a business of your own, like an office or a restaurant! — just for you!

Their story/premise is based on the video game Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, but you absolutely do not need to know or play the game to participate.

Here's how I want to make it work:

* ANYONE can join at ANY time. Every interaction will be one-on-one; so even if two people are posting at the same time, the interaction will be one-on-one in the RP. Cliff's and Sherley's replies will be identified to the proper person within the post.

* To really 'join' or 'initiate', post in Nabias first! Cliff and Sherley will figure out where your character(s) want their home or business built! Maybe you want a charity organization in the Slums? Or maybe you want a retirement or vacation villa in Dead Coast? Or maybe a quiet home in the outskirts of Lamenolai? Whatever it is, they'll work out a good location for you!

You don't have to confirm here before posting in Nabias! Just... go and post! ANY and EVERY character is welcome! Even despicable ones! Such is the risk of working for and with the public... lol!

* Once this part above ^ is done, we can start a personal, private RP in that area where Cliff will tag with your character to work out the said home/business they wanna build. He'll offer suggestions and try to work concepts for your character, but your character is the one to tell HIM what THEY want! If he suggests something they don't like, then have your character tell him!

* The RPs are meant to be: funny, relaxed, and slice of life. They're not meant to become this huge plot with someone, they're not meant to be gorey, they're not meant to be depressing. They're meant to be happy and fun. Maybe you have a hard, grumpy client to give Cliff who hates literally everything he suggests? Maybe you've got a hyper character who wants a house made out of sugar?? It's all up to you. Whatever YOUR character wants is up to you! No matter how ridiculous it might be, it's actually even better the more ridiculous it is.

You can have characters request weird houses — like gorey/halloween homes with skeletons and blood, or even mafia hideouts or the likes. But the RPs aren't meant to evolve in those directions. I don't want your character(s) wanting to kidnap him or try to kill him, or try to experiment on him... etc. Does that make sense?

I think that's all... Anyone interested? Got any questions? Let me know!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* Business Looking for Clients! [Open RP]

Postby Jaykobell » 05/01/2016 2:13 AM

If anyone is interested, I have a first sketch for Sherley and Cliff here. uwu

The RP in Nabias is still open for anyone to join~ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* Business Looking for Clients! [Open RP]

Postby Meesh » 05/25/2016 11:58 AM

Hey! I noticed the last reply wasn't for a while - are you still open to new replies/rps? My characters are fumbling around a bit, but they'd still love someone to build a home for them! And I'd love an excuse to rp them
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate