Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Re: .:Holiday Wish-a-Thon 2016:.

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/31/2016 5:20 AM

Merry Evelonian Christmas, everyone!

With this last day of the Wish-a-Thon, once more, we're handing out our gifts for Staff Secret Santa! And it is my honor to announce Omnisearch as one of today's winners!

(I am your Secret Santa, lady, and I hope you like your gift!)

Omni, this adorable Snowball was something straight from your wish list, but I seriously debated on whether or not to gift it to you, or choose something, perhaps, more complicated. Yet, I was drawn to it, particularly, because of what it's based on. So, hey, since we both fall under the umbrella here, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be the one to gift it to you! <3

I hope I made the right choice and that you love it!

Stay amazing, keep on fighting the good fight, and I hope you have a wonderful new year!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/31/2016 3:16 PM

Oh hey, I have a Snowball to give too : D

To continue the Staff Secret Santa, I'd like to present this gift to Kreepy! I saw that you wanted a pet based on a certain someone in your wishlist, and it just so happened I got into the game that someone is from earlier this year. I don't think we've played together yet, but I'd be up for it if you ever are!
I hope you like it, and I hope you have a "Gnarly" New Year! ; D

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/31/2016 5:46 PM

Baal, will you accept my undying love for you? C= The friendship kind of course. After all, I don't want to be trampled by Moofie. Seriously though, thanks for always being an awesome friend!

I tried making a Mercy 'Gon but gave up because I'm a quitter, so have Undyne instead
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 12/31/2016 6:20 PM

This is super belated, but wow thanks! This has been a tough year and it feels great to get such a spiffy surprise gift! Happy New Year, everyone!

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Redd » 12/31/2016 8:32 PM

Gnaaaaaaaar gada!

But aaaah thank you Thunder! I loved Gnar from the moment I saw his teaser trailer and he's definitely one of my more comfortable champions (<3 top lane tanks 5ever) so yeah! Thank you so much c: It's adorable.

And my Secret Santa was Silverin. And I've recieved her a few times over the years and I've always wanted to make a specific Monster Hunter creature for her, but I've never worked out just quite how to pull it off. But then when I was watching Baal make the paragon head revamps and we were talking about how you might be able to make a Gravios out of a Deserthorn, an idea clicked.
So here's an Amatsumagatsuchi 'Gon for you! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

And for the rest of Evelon, I have vocalised how great you guys are before but seriously. Keep at it, I love you all. You make all time I put into this website worth it and I appreciate each and every one of you. I'm hoping 2017 is a good year for you all <3

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/31/2016 8:49 PM

Aaaaaaaaa, thank you so much for the gift! Like Skeetzy, life has been so hectic that I wasn't even expecting anything this year, haha. ;; It means a lot to me. +1 to my wonderful Kitrell collection. I'll take good care of the new little guy. <3

And congrats to everyone else for their gifts! Don't have time tonight to comment on everyone's, but I've spotted some really nice catches this year. c: Happy holidays guys! Let's make the best out of this upcoming year.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby crow » 12/31/2016 9:12 PM

My Secret Santa giftee was ToxicShadow. I'm not art staff and don't own a tablet, but I hope this gift brings you lots of new years cheer anyway.

Talking with you this year, making plots and RPing them out, was definitely one of the highlights of the year for me. <3 Thank you so much for helping keep me sane through a year with my gremlins, and for always being my night timezone buddy. I don't think I talked to anyone as much as you this year, partially because of that. Here's hoping your 2017 is fantastic. I'm wishing for good health for you too! Watch out for them colds!

I know I haven't been super... present this holiday season (things got so, so hectic IRL; I literally go back to work tomorrow morning at 9). I haven't even sent out proper thank-you notes or personalized gift messages or anything, but just know that I love all of you guys. <3 <3 <3 Happy new years!!
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/31/2016 9:58 PM

Such amazingly beautiful gifts!! I'm late in saying this but congratulations to everyone ahhh I love seeing the great things everyone receives during the Wish-a-Thon. ;v; <3

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Jaykobell » 12/31/2016 9:59 PM

~*~

:'v Hello all. It's been a while since I've shown my face around these here parts. Silverin and I were included in the staff secret santa, so here I am.

I've already thanked Toxic in PMs, but I'm super stoked to have that Snowball! A few of the customs on my Wishlist are based on facets of me, so I'm happy to get any of them! This Snowball here is based on asexual colors, from a few labels under the umbrella. :>

And now, for my gift... I'm not gonna lie, I was super stoked when I saw who I got. The gal I get to spoil here tonight is...
Thunder!

I guess it's kinda cliche, but I really wanted to give you something that came from me. So it's not a critter from your Wishlist at all, but hopefully you'll like this little guy! He's based on a Mandarin Duck! And I chose to make a pet based on a duck because they're associated symbols like longevity, emotional and psychological support... things that you gave me for the past years, but especially for this past one of 2016.

I have the tendency to end up pushing people away from me, whether willingly or by just being... well, me. And the thing is that I can be aggressive and say things I shouldn't say. And this year sure was full of those times, towards a lot of people and towards you. And I was scared I'd pushed even you away.

And yet here we are, still super close, still BFFs. My paranoia and my insecurities do their best to make me believe that people will never forget and that they'll grow resentful towards me, and that they'll stop talking to me. And despite it all, you're still here with me.

You're my special friend out there, my waifu, my zucchini. I appreciate everything you do for and with me, and I wanted this little critter to represent exactly that. <3

Happy New Year my girl, and to everyone else! I hope 2017 will be a better year for everyone and everything!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/31/2016 11:22 PM

LOL he looks beautiful Kreepy ;3; I actually had the idea cross my mind last night as well. I could bap his nose if I was not afraid of getting a tail swipe.
Speaking of Monster Hunting... :U;;

Merry Christnew year Kyrit! I know its been a rough year for you around the end and I really hope things look up for you in the future. Hope you like her!

To all you fellow users out there I hope you guys have had a good holiday season and that the new year works in your guy's favor! I wish I could gift you all some how but not sure if that is entirely possible. I can dream though right?

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/01/2017 3:05 AM

Kyrit, was your heart not filled with... DETERMINATION? :'U *makes the gag and skitters*

But also MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY NEW YEARS! I love seeing the staff secret santa, and all the great gifts given here and from user to user~ It's always heart warming~

I love you guys~ <3
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby Pyris » 01/01/2017 11:34 PM

*rolls rolls* Awesome!

"If I died today, would you remember me forever?"

"Even if I die...Forever."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 280
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 01/04/2017 6:42 AM

Best. Pun. Ever. Kyrit. <3

I love ittttttt. Also everyone's so freaking cute. And I'm so freaking behind. BUT.

Well I mean it's probably obvious now since everyone's gone, but my gift goes to crow, who's been my super secret cute little bug buddy, since she's always sending me AWESOME photos of the coolest insects straight from South Korea. So awesome. 8'D And while I would have made you a little bug custom, I feel like you would have appreciated this guy a little more. c": <333

Merry late Xmas and Happy New Year, to you and to everyone! 8D

Also one little last thing, the modmin and mod staff, including our retired mods, each get not one, but two LB teeth this year. Poor LB, he's gonna be toothless some day. xD Thank you guys as always for all the hard work and for continuing to stick around! I appreciate everyone's time and effort you always put in without even my direction, and you guys are always inspiring me to keep doing stuff from the shadows to help Evelon out. O BO <333

Thanks so much to everyone on the Lands as well. I love you all. 8'D~ <3333333333333

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby DJBrightside » 01/04/2017 11:33 AM

A little late on the reply- as always- but congratulations everyone! I really enjoyed seeing everyone's pretty new pets and customs! (So gorgeous! ;O;)

Also thanks for my gift! I didn't have a wishlist, (its been sitting in my drafts for god only knows how long) but I was going to buy one of the Christmas gifts anyways. It all worked out I guess! I keep impatiently waiting for it to open! I wanna know what is in it! xD

Oh my Lord take this hand,
save me from the gallows.
Hear this news, bear my gold
lay me in the shallows.
Evil will come if you call my name,
the wicked day shall rise.
The river's sins gonna wash me clean,
the river don't run dry.

- Blues Saraceno, "The river"

DJBrightside
Beginner
Beginner