Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Pulling Pranks [Quest]

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 5:55 PM

"Have fun, Sharpclaw!"  A voice yelled after the Serraptor as she made her way down the road to the park.  It was time to have a fun day!

Ah, April Fools day, the best day of the year.

Well, it wasn't the first of April, that was true, but it was still April, so that was good enough.  The dinosaur happily hopped down the road until coming to the nice soft grass of the park.  There was a playground nearby, but she wouldn't go there, not yet.  She had someone to meet here.

With a sly grin, she hid behind a bush, keeping as quiet as she could and holding in giggles.  Eventually, she saw a shape coming down the road.  Her smile widened, and when he was juuust close enough to be able to see her in the bush...

She jumped out, "Boo!"

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: Pulling Pranks [Quest]

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 6:05 PM

A Nonaga stared back at Sharpclaw.  They hadn't even blinked when she jumped out, and simply stared back at her.  Eyes calm, but not bored.  "Hello."  Was the response it gave, tilting its head at the Serraptor.  "Why have you asked me to come here?"  Its voice was flat and plain, but not completely devoid of emotion.

Sharpclaw blinked a few times, surprised and a bit disappointed.  "Oh uh.  I just wanted to.."  She was still a bit confused at her friend's lack of a reaction.  "Spend the day with you?"

It tilted its head to the side, slowly blinking.  "It does not sound like you mean what you say.  Is there some ulterior motive for this visit?"

"Oh, well, I wanted to pull some pranks today!"

"... Pranks?"

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 6:10 PM

"You don't know what pranks are???"  Sharpclaw gasped dramatically, clasping her claws to her face.  "How awful!"

"I do not have any qualms about it."

"Well Caligro."  She put her arm around his shoulder, to which he again had no reaction to.  "I'm gonna teach you how!"

"Oh?"  It blinked again.  "It could be fun, I suppose.  I do enjoy learning about mortal habits."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 6:16 PM

"Okay, Okay okay okay."  She repeated, putting her claws together and clicking them while she thought.  She looked around, at the park, at the lake, at the people walking.  "Umm.."

"Why not explain what a prank is first?"

"Oh!"  She hopped up, as if shocked.  "Yeah, yeah yeah, right!"  She stood for a few seconds without speaking.  "Um...  Well..   Have you ever told a joke?"

"Yes.  Olive taught me what jokes are.  I enjoy the puns."

"Ok good!  A prank is kinda like a joke that you do to someone instead of just say it."

"So, making an actual chicken cross the road, rather than talk about it?"  Its eyes sparkled a little in amusement, its first show of emotion of the day.

"Uh, sorta?"

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 6:21 PM

"Okay Caligro, do you see that Ttee over there?"  She nodded to a nearby tree where a Ttee was hanging from its tail.  "Say he had a nice cup of lemonade and he wanted some sugar for it, right?"

"Hmm?"

"So..  Instead you give him salt!"

"That would be unpleasant."  

"But it would be funny!  And don't worry, we'll pay for his next lemonade too, all in good fun, you know?"

"Hmm...  I believe I understand."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 8:54 PM

"Oh!"  Sharpclaw exclaimed, looking in the distance to a Hunter trotting along down the path nearby the lake.  She ducked down with Caligro, who copied her movements carefully.  "Ok, you see that Hunter over there?  We're gonna prank her."

"Ok."  Caligro said, nodding.

"You think you can do it?"

"Yes.  I shall."  He stood up and started to walk to the victim.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 8:57 PM

The Hunter seemed unaware of the fact that she was going to become a victim to the pairs next prank.  She was much too busy enjoying the scenery.  Though she wasn't too big of a fan of water, she enjoyed how the sun looked setting over it.  She breathed in the air, sighing happily.

"Hello."  The Hunter jumped and stared at the strange Nonaga in front of her.  He was black and looked as if stars were in his scales.  He was quite pretty, actually, but she was too surprised by his sudden appearance to really admire them.

"Uhmm...  Hi?"  She replied, tilting her head to the side.  Who was this strange creature?

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 9:00 PM

Sharpclaw eagerly watched from the bushes as Caligro and the Hunter spoke.  She could just barely hear their conversation.  Already, the Hunter was confused, and that was pretty funny!  Even if Caligro failed at the prank, the look on her face was pretty perfect.

Caligro stared at the Hunter, thinking to himself.  However, since he didn't blink, it came off as...  Quite creepy.  The Hunter was considering running, but decided she could take her chances.  His poison wouldn't affect her anyway.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 9:02 PM

"Do you...  Have any lemonade?"  He finally said, taking the Hunter completely aback.

"Wh- What?!"  She asked, trying to hold back a laugh.  This creature wasn't that scary after all.  He was just kind of..  Awkward and funny.  How odd her day was going now...

"Oh gosh..."  Sharpclaw murmured to herself, placing a claw on her forehead.  She wondered if she should run in and try to stop this all...

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 04/17/2017 9:06 PM

The Hunter couldn't hold back her laughter any longer.  She bursted out, loud and bellowing.

Caligro stared back, still not blinking, though a little smile was on his lips.  "Did I do this... Prank...  Good?"  It asked, tilting its head to the side.

"Oh yes!"  The Hunter replied, "I quite enjoyed your 'prank.'"

Sharpclaw sighed, coming out of the bushes finally.  Well, I guess we can't do much else with this!

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate