Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Children For A Day [Self]

Postby .:Random Event:. » 04/20/2017 11:41 PM

The park was a bright, happy place, with cheerful families and happy children everywhere. As people strolled through, they heard a rustling noise in a nearby bush. When they paused to peer into the bush thought, there was a loud rustling sound, and something shot past. It was too fast to chase, and when they checked out the bush again, all that could be seen was a single wild rose.
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/28/2017 3:39 PM

What the children didn't know was that Miss Clone wasn't just their teacher. In fact, she wasn't actually their teacher at all, it just turned out that way because of her magic. And, they weren't even children. Certainly, they were at some point, but not in current time. They were all adults, living their own lives up to now, but her magic transformed them back into children. Even more so than that, it seemed to have tampered with their memories, too.

Clone: 2

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/28/2017 3:41 PM

Not a single one of them seemed to recall their adults lives, that they weren't just children. But it wasn't just them forgetting about it, either. From what she could tell, their memories had been replaced, to some degree. She didn't know how many false details they remembered, but there was enough to make them believe that this was just a normal day to them. They recognized her as their teacher, and they accepted that they were on a field trip.

Clone: 3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/28/2017 3:43 PM

It was a very curious situation. Clone probably should have been more concerned. After all, she had no idea when her magic would wear off. She had no idea if they would remember what happened to them now or not, either.

At any rate, she'd cast additional magic on the entire pack, where all of her accidental victims were wandering. With it, she could track each person, and it stopped them from leaving the park. It was best to keep them under her supervision, after all, until things returned to normal. Whenever that would be.

Clone: 4

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/28/2017 4:08 PM

So, really, the children didn't have to worry, no matter where they wandered off to. Although Zelos and Yanora were certainly out of her usual line of sight, Clone was well aware of where they were. They couldn't leave the park, even if they wanted, so being free to roam was fine. They weren't causing any trouble, at any rate.

Although, she did take a special interest in them. After all, most of the other children were content to all play together, and that wasn't the case with those two.

Clone: 5

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous