It's a bit of a stretch to call the Yuunu Sea open waters, as most of it is covered in a thick layer of ice. Most life in the Yuunu Sea is made possible by this layer of ice though, which acts as insulation, leaving the waters slightly warmer down below. (+2 Offense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Yuunu Sea

Re: Breaking in the Steed {Self,M:L,V,G?}

Postby Saahs » 07/05/2017 5:47 PM

I serve no one, Sabelya thought, her rage so overwhelming that the water around her became a comfortably warm temperature almost instantly. I have never served anyone, and I will never serve you! She looked up, but saw no sign of Natal coming to her aid. Natal! What are you doing?!

Up on the surface, Natal ignored her commands. The ghost approached the pendant, lying on the edge of the ice, and sunk back into it.

Lips curled into a snarl, Sabelya returned her attention to the void creature. Unfurling her hands, she mustered up all the power she had within her, and lit herself with hellfire. The unearthly flames washed over the void being, untouched by the water, burying into the fiend.

But it seemed even those fires were easily doused out by her opponent. The void creature laughed, and then it cooed, Ah... You see, lovely human... Natal, as you have taken to calling him, is of my line. He belongs to no one but my goddess, as he is destined to be Her vessel. A hand caressed Sabelya's face. My dear, poor mortal. You have made a grave mistake. You have taken both my heirloom and my heir. What awaits you for your crimes will last for eternity, and will make all the tortures known on this world you walk upon seem like a speck of discomfort.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/05/2017 6:21 PM

Without waiting for an answer, another tendril pierced through Sabelya's chest, and what air she had left in her lungs was forced out with a wheeze that went unheard. The tendrils were going through her spine. It was beginning to grow difficult to move, let alone think. All she could see was the shores of another place, the sky black and the waters blackened by otherworldly creatures lurking within. She both felt enticed to get closer to them, and felt utterly frightened of them.

I can always resurrect your body, the void creature warned. Sabelya herself wasn't needed, was what she interpreted from those words. Only what awaited up on the ice's surface. Her eyes darted around, spells fluttering and fitzing out before they could even form in whole. The shores... the shores were calling to her, beckoning.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/05/2017 6:25 PM

But she did not answer its calls.

"NO!!" Sabelya cried out, coughing out the shard of energy that had buried itself into her throat as she did so. Black energy erupted from her, washing over the void creature and killing any nearby unfortunate animal too stupid to flee the fight.  The water suddenly shied away from her face, and she gasped for air. "BRING YOUR ENDLESS TORTURE! BRING YOUR GODDESS, I WILL OVERPOWER HER AND YOU AS WELL!

The void creature hissed in pain as it was forced away from Sabelya, writhing in the dark water. Very well, human. Let us do this my favourite way.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/06/2017 3:34 PM

More blood spurted out of Sabelya's nose and ears, mixing into the water. But she could see it only because of the tiny white eyes that begun to sprout open in her own blood. Eyebrows furrowing, she wracked her mind for a hair of a second to figure out just what that could possibly entail. The answers she came up with were far less than pleasant. Baring her teeth, Sabelya lashed a thin pillar of flames through the tendrils still buried through her chest, severing them but not pulling them out from her wounds. The idea of bleeding out didn't quite appeal to her.

But did the void creature care for her attempts to free herself? Of course not. So it outstretched an arm, hand coiling around as if turning a doorknob. More blood spilled from Sabelya's nose and ears, and the blood started to swirl around her head. Eyes opened everywhere, then turned to her. And then mouths. But even this wasn't the worst that was occurring.

Sabelya clutched her head as her senses were overwhelmed with the sound of creatures she couldn't even  perceive nor process with her mortal mind. Their forms shifted endlessly, just on the border of shapes and sounds she could understand, but never quite stepping down to such a simplicity. She couldn't even tell how many there were: sometimes it seemed like one, sometimes it seemed like infinite. Her eyesight was limited and yet she could see all around at once, her ears were ringing from the ungodly noise yet the shrill ring did nothing to deafen them. And gods below and above, she could feel sensations that didn't go under any definition of physical feeling.

It was only after she let out one of the creature's own hellish sounds herself that she realised the vision had long since dwindled. And before her, still hovered the void creature.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Breaking in the Steed {Self,M:L,V,G,B?}

Postby Saahs » 07/06/2017 3:39 PM

Sabelya's eyes fluttered, adjusting to the reality as she had just known it previously. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, as was blood dribbling down her lips and jawline. This... was a power she wanted. But it was also one that would destroy her. She couldn't handle the limits this creature of nothingness could withstand-- far greater than her own. Greater than she could even wrap her head around.

But she could have that power, if...

"I will serve," she gasped, blood trickling from the corners of her mouth. "I will serve you, whatever you are. In exchange for a taste of that power."

The void creature tipped its head to the side, and approached Sabelya, its motions both fluid but an instant. I am glad you see it my way, it murmured. Sabelya could almost see the smug grin on the beast's features. Which extended a hand to her. Now... Shall we dance?

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Breaking in the Steed {Self,M:L,V,G,B?}

Postby Saahs » 07/06/2017 4:18 PM

Sabelya looked down to the hand, then back up to its owner. Reluctantly, she reached out her own hand, but her uncertainty died off soon, and she gripped the void creature's hand. "Yes, let's dance."

The creature tipped its head down in form of a bow, and then the next thing Sabelya knew? She was spinning. Thrown into a nonstop whirlpool of nothingness that sank her down deeper and deeper, even further than the bottom of the ocean and then some. It was not as terrible as the vision she'd been "granted", but it still churned her stomach, snapped her head to one side and then the other, and forced her limbs to close up against herself.

And then she landed. There was no pain when she did, and the sound of her fall was muffled, muted. The ground under her was blanketed in a thin layer of black smoke which swirled around her, and the atmosphere was black and lightless. But, she could see herself. "Where am I?" she called, looking up.

Nothing.

"Hello?! You promised me power! Hello?!!" Sabelya stood up, looking around with teeth bared-- but even her fury seemed muted. Nonetheless, she shouted, she screamed, she called for someone, anyone, to answer her.

But nobody came to her calls.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer