Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Pretty new

Postby Cupcakewolfpup » 12/14/2017 1:52 PM

Hi there!
I am Cupcakewolfpup but I am pretty new here
So I need help with around the site if anyone could?
Also I would love to make newer friends
Cupcakewolfpup
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Re: Pretty new

Postby RiDragon » 12/14/2017 1:57 PM

Hello there!  I'm Ri and I'm... Really bad at giving guides, but I know for a fact someone is gonna give you one ahaha.  When I first joined ToxicShadow gave me a really nice intro and a couple links to stuff to introduce me to the place.  You came at a busy time, but we're happy to have you!  You might end up with some holiday gifts too owo

I know there's a lot of stuff newbies can get to help them out, both free and discounted.

Welcome to Evelon!  Excited to start seeing you around~

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Postby Night » 12/14/2017 2:28 PM

Hello and welcome! It's nice to see some newer faces around the site. You're welcome to message me with any questions you may have and I'd be happy to try and help you out, though I think the first thing you may want to look into is joining the discord channel. You can find the information In This Thread. Most of the people that are around hang out there and it's likely your best bet in meeting new people.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/14/2017 4:13 PM

Night's right, joining the discord is a great way to meet people! <3 We do a lot of our talking there, and it's a great place to ask questions if you're ever confused.

Welcome to Evelon!! Giving our rules a read-over is definitely a good idea, and if anything confuses you, don't hesitate to ask one of the mods or other users. I see you've already got a Pen in the works, which is a great first step!

We currently have an Advent Calendar going on where you can RP your character(s) going to the Quest Master's tavern once per day from today until Christmas, to earn little prizes!

Since Toxie's been busy lately, I'm gonna link you to one of her old intro posts for someone else who joined a little while back! It has a lot of good information and links. <3

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby FieldsofIris » 12/14/2017 5:04 PM

Hello, hello! I'm Iris, and it's really exciting to meet you! c: <3 Welcome to Evelon, one of the best places to be, if I do say so myself.

I was a new member just a year ago, and let me tell you, I'm so glad I joined. Anywho, like Ri, I'm not good at giving guides, either, but I can totally give you support or answer some questions! (If I can't answer them, I can sure tell you who is able to!)

I know that starting an RP can be kinda nerve-wracking, too, so if you ever want to set one up, I'd be more than happy to join you! c:

Feel free to PM anytime, Cupcakewolfpup! =D I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

And is there a God up there? 'So,
where does he hide?
'Cause the devil is raging inside my
mind
And is there a moment where it all
makes sense?

~Amen by Amber Run~

FieldsofIris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170