Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/10/2008 8:48 PM

As the two girls bounced towards him, and the smell of the cake hit his nose, Xai'Re wondered if the two girls ever got his memo about the restraining orders...

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/10/2008 9:23 PM

Not again! Xai're thought as the girls bounced over with a large cake in their hands.  "Didn't I say, I never wanted to see you again?" He said, exhasperated.
"Yes!" They replied in chorus happily, taking no notice of his hinting.
"And, didn't I say, that I don't eat green things?" He further questioned
"Will you eat it with a taco? Or maybe with some kings?" Moofius replied, grinning
"No! I will not eat green things!"
"How 'bout with the dead, or in bed?" Kodai said, catching on
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xai're bellowed, causing Moofius's hat to come off.
Kodai, not giving up, shoved a piece of cake into his open mouth, causing Xai're, the death god, to choke and die.

The End

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Soriana » 07/10/2008 9:32 PM

Moofius and Kodai were literally smothering Xai're with all sorts of gifts, including a rather vulgar looking cake. The potent pastry appeared reminiscent of radioactive waste. Even though he was the god of death, he dare not touch it. Finding his voice, he addressed both girls. "You.... You do know that it's not my birthday, right?" Moofius and Kodai glanced at each other for a second, then laughed. "No, silly," Moofius said, still chuckling, "this isn't a birthday cake. It's a "We Love Xai're" cake. We're fangirls!!!" Both girls jumped on Xai're, tackling him, and all that could be seen was a mass of hair and clothing. Then a voice: "Moofius, you hold him down while I force him to sign my "I Love Xai're" postcard.

Underneath all the excitement of the god's arrival in Evelon, Xai're thought glumly, This is definitely gonna hurt in the morning...

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby Adelie » 07/10/2008 9:32 PM

"Is this supposed to be funny?"

(-lousy-  I'm a failure at this, but I like entering things with pointless comments.)
and if you ask how i regret that parting:
it is like the flowers falling at spring's end
confused, whirled in a tangle.

what is the use of talking, and there is no end of talking,
there is no end of things in the heart.

ezra pound, exile's letter
zoo pen | journal | wishlist
Adelie
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2255
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 07/12/2008 5:27 PM

"What the...?"Xai started, looking at the cake. He really wasn't surprised, it was Moofius, and Kodai. It was bad enough they'd wrestled him into the birthday hat, but now, a cake...With a candle...What were they thinking?
"Happy birthday Xai!!"Both girls exclaimed, giggling. It...Wasn't his birthday. So why were they-....This was a trick.
It had to be.
"...I'm scared to ask, but what is in that cake?"he asked, watching them suspiciously. The girls just giggled and shook their heads.
"It's a normal cake, silly!"Moofius exclaimed. Xai frowned. He didn't trust it, at all. It didn't seem normal.
"Take a slice,"Kodai offered, cutting him a piece and putting it on a plate, handing him a fork. Hesitantly, he took a bite, then went rigid.
"What the heck?!"he choked, coughing. The girls laughed at him, shaking their heads. The cake tasted horrible! Like...Lime, and...Salt...
...They wouldn't.
Oh, but they did.

(Heh, I fail at comedy. ^^; I can at least say I tried!)
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Micah » 07/12/2008 9:12 PM

moofius: Lord Xai're! I got you a cake for your birthday!

Lord Xai're: Birthday? You two, not bothering to notice my busy schecdule, not caring about all the lives I have to be saving, not even wondering if DON'T LIKE CAKES, bring me all the way up here to this creaky old tower, FOR MY BIRTHDAY!?

Kodai: Uhh...yea...

Lord Xai're: GREAT! Well, what kinda cake is it anyway?

moofius: Spinich!

Lord Xai're: ... *Turns Green*

Kodai: Hey, Xai, are you ok?

Lord Xai're: *manages to say* Did moofius bake this?

moofius: Sure did! 8D

Lord Xai're: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!   *Runs to the tower window and jumps out*

*moofius and Kodai run to the window*

Kodai: What did he do that for?

moofius: I dunno...

Kodai: Wierd...

Moofius: *thoughfully* ya know what's interesting though?

Kodai: What?

moofius: He did that last year...

TWO HOURS LATER...

*The paramedics arrived and moofius and Kodai went down the tower to watch them take him away. The girls move over next to his stretcher to talk to him*

Lord Xai're: Ya know, I would have been happy with just a TACO!

moofius: Ok, next time i'll make you one! 8D

*Lord Xai're widens his eyes.*

Lord Xai're: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Jumps out of the stretcher, runs up the tower, and throws himself out the tower window agian*

Kodai: *Watching Xai, and says to moofius* Hey, have you ever considered that you are a really bad cook?

moofius: Nope.

Kodai: Hmmm... *eats a bit of moofius's cake* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Kodai runs up the tower, jumps off and lands next to Lord Xai're*

moofius: Mabe I am a bad cook... *Shrugs*

(I'm also not the best at comedy. sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. But, i hope everyone enjoyed it. =)  )

Push play, turn out the lights,
quietly on the floor I lie,
with my foot I close the bedroom door.
I can see shadow lines,
from tree tops on the hill side,
and moonlight glows through the window sill.

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 19
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/13/2008 4:33 PM

"Okay! got the Cake!" exclaimed Moofius "Now somebody go and get Xai're!" she said as she set the cake on the table next to her.
"Wow great Cake Moofius!" said Kodai. "what? Is there something on my face?" she asked as she saw Moofius smiling at her. "No." She replied as she picked up the cake. "Look, it opens up!" she pointed to a button underneath the cake. "It's a timer!" said Kodai giggling. "But..What's in the ca..." She was cut off by Xai entering the room. "Xai!" she said "look! Happy Birthday!"

Xai're Entered the room, then noticed the cake. Oh no! He thought Not again! the last time they had bought him a cake they had thrown it in his face. As Kodai and Moofius ran up to him holding the Cake "Blow out the candle Please!" Said Moofius, as she stuck the tip of her finger into the frosting and licked it "It's perfectly safe!"
She was giving him the look again, the look that said Please, please, please I'll love you forever! Please?, "Alright" He said eventually.
As he bent over the cake to blow out the candle, Moofius's Finger went under the cake and before he could pull himself up she pressed the button.

Cake went all over Xai're as the cake exploded. Moofius and Kodai were speechless with laughter. "I... Can't... Belive.. You fell for that!" Laughed Moofius as she gasped for air between each word. Xai're winced then Wiped some cake of his face and tasted it. "Not bad... but needs more salt." everyone in the room burst into an uncontrollable laughter. Even Xai're couldn't help himself the laughter was to contageus, he fell to the floor laughing histerically joining all the others in they're laughter... Another party, another Fun time.

~Fin~
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Previous