Here you can keep a journal of anything Evelon! Your Zoo, your pet's activities... Remember, one per person! =)

Return to Journals

The Collective Unconscious (Freezy's Journal Stuff)

Postby Freezair » 01/07/2008 2:01 AM

-General Info-

Full Online Name: Freezair Mistfield SilverEye
Real First Name: Ally
Birthday: August 30th
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Hair: Gold blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Frequently sunburned
Ancestry: Dutch (Tulips and windmills, wheeeeee)
Major: English
Minor: Astronomy
Total Pets: 108, not counting hoarded pets
Main RP Characters: Imogene "Jimmy" Dashall; Krii; Skycutter; Fluffy; Freezair and her brood
Favorite Pet Species: (In no particular order) Garudor, Rengosett, Khalmar, Anala, Trumpetter, Honeydew, Terratops, Garagnir
Hobbies: Writing, reading, surfing the Internet, making games with Game Maker, playing video games, drawing
Favorite Color: Light blue
Favorite Books:
Abarat by Cliver Barker: Amazing characterization and a vibrant, whimsical, and yet undeniably creepy as sin (should we expect anything less from Barker?) fantasy world make this one an engaging read, and Christopher Carrion is a marvelous villain.
The Hounds of the Morrigan by Pat O'Shea: A lighthearted fantasy romp made fascinating by its references to Celtic mythology--and possibly, to this Zelda fan anyway, by its mail villains' eerie semblance to Twinrova from OoT.
Song in the Silence by Kathleen Kerner: It's romance. There's dragons. But the writing is excellent, and it's full of these fantastic characters, like the little old lady secret agent.
Deep Secret by Diana Wynne Jones: The fantasy is fun, but what I really love about this book is that the "ugly" girl gets the guy in the end, and its frighteningly accurate portrayal of geeks in their native habitat.
Favorite TV Shows
Mythbusters: I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Xiaolin Showdown: It's just FUN. Clay probably inspired Kane more than I'd like to admit. XD
Code: Lyoko: Kind of a guilty pleasure, truthfully. Especially after it went to Way Cuckoo Lolo territory after Season 2.
Favorite Anime:
Hare + Guu: Can't... breathe... laughing... too hard...
Trigun: I need to rewatch this series. Who doesn't love Vash?
Daa! Daa! Daa: If you've never heard of this one, that's probably because it's Japan-only. It's about two teenagers who get stuck housing an alien baby and his shapeshifting babysitter pet, whose English name would probably be something like Meowoof. However, IT IS HYSTERICAL. Doubleplus recommended.  
Digimon Season 1 and Season 2: Whaaaat? It was an important part of my childhood!
Favorite Movies:
Howl's Moving Castle: The book is better, but hey, dude, it's Miyazaki. It's gonna be awesome. Ah, I love cute li'l Calcifer.
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: I whistle "Golden Ticket" when something awesome happens. So it's nothing like the book, but again--Treasured Childhood Classic and all.
Ratatouille: An animated movie? With a G-rating? Directed primarily at... ADULTS? But it's still quite mature... and still adorable.
Finding Nemo: Quite possibly one of the most skillfully-told stories ever. Also, Ellen DeGeneres. If there was a movie of my Evelon characters, Ellen would totally play Sky.
Some Like It Hot: Old movie. Very, very, FUNNY movie. Has the best ending ever. Also: Marylin Monroe!
Favorite Video Games:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: The best. Ever. Period. I love most Zelda games, actually, but OoT is king, and for a good reason. Play it again, Saria...
Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie: Yes, it's another Treasured Childhood Classic. But one that stands the test of time well. Good, solid platforming with wacky British humor. Shame the XBox 360 sequel looks like it's going the Ratchet and Clank route to Generic City...
Psychonauts: So good, I made a bunch of custom Lucain of the characters. But hey! Don't take my word for it. Play it on GameTap for free! Maybe someone will PM me telling me they finally "get" Aleksandr Ja's name. XD
Metroid Prime: Another game, another custom: Nara Sumas, to be precise. But the Metroid series in general is superb. However, I give this candle to Prime for being marvelously atmospheric and for being the first game to ever give me literal nightmares. Scary stuff, man...
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: So Vivian is basically the best Mario character ever. I named my Yoshi Calvin! I love Boggly Woods. This description is really random! Goombella didn't know what to Tattle about my love of this game!
Beyond Good and Evil: The absolute tearjerkiest game ever--SOMETHING in it will make you cry, from Jade's lighthouse solliloquy to hugging to "Never break up the team, Miss Jade." It also has the best game soundtrack ever. Seriously--scroll down to my "PROPAGANDA!" post and give it a listen for yourself.
Li'l Monster: You wanna know? E-mail me. Nobody's ever heard of this game except for me--and that's OK with me, because I'm its biiiiiggest fan. XD
Monster Rancher Advance 2: I love Monster Rancher in general (Finally, a Monster Raising Game with some CHALLENGE!), but MRA2 is the best in my mind. In addition to being the best-balanced, it plucks pretty much the best species from old school Monster Rancher (1, 2, and the card game installments) and new-school Monster Rancher (3 and 4) for its stew. With four glaring exceptions. 1. No Worms? For shame. I love Worms. 2. No Panchoes. That's depressing. 3. No Ogyos, either! I know they're kind of absurd-o-cute, but they're cool. 4. Where the frig are the Plants?! How can you omit the PLANTS?  
Favorite Musical Groups: They Might Be Giants, Queen, The Beatles, Barenaked Ladies, Lemon Demon
Favorite Songs: "Free to Go" by the Folk Implosion, "Fine" by Lemon Demon, "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles, "Another First Kiss" and "They'll Need A Crane" by They Might Be Giants, "Somebody To Love" by Queen, "Be My Yoko Ono" by Barenaked Ladies, "Mighty Little Man" by Steve Burns
Favorite Food: Fish of many varieties; fried is good and grilled is even better
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Dragons, nuckelavee, and bird people
Favorite Pokemon: Meganium, Blaziken, Ampharos, Solrock, Blastoise, Carnivine, Empoleon, Vespiquen, Sneasel
Anything else I want to say?: Beware the garden gnomes, man. They're up to something. They're planning an uprising.

-Quicklinks-

Character Continuums
Breeding Records: Lucain
Breeding Records: Kuhnas
Breeding Records: Paragon
Character Names
Roleplays
Trade Records
Pet Themes/Cosplay Pets guide
Wishes to Grant
Nonsense

-Just Because-

Once upon a time there was girl
You wouldn't really call her typical
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world.
She had her own style, her own rules
She played along like it was usual
Nobody even really knew her name
'Cause her her life was one big game

{chorus}
She's got her head up in the clouds
(Sharada, sharada)
Who knows when she'll come down
(Sharada, sharada)
She can't get to bed
(Sharada, sharada)
She's got this song stuck in her head!
She's got this song stuck in her head!

Dreaming all day, that's all she did
Ever since she was a little kid
All the teachers thought that she was slow
She was just dreamin' 'bout her show
And when they told her she's delirious
She didn't care she's just oblivious
She likes to make everyone curious
One day she's gonna be famous

{chorus}

(Sharada, sharada, sharada, sharada, sharada, sharada, sharada)

(Sharada, sharada)

{chorus} x2

And...

I'd like to say hello and welcome you
Good day that is my name
Come here and sit down
I'm so glad you even really truly came
We can even go and take a walk
Or something like that
(We can take a walk, or something like that)
But first I need to introduce my what
And introduce my when

(Let us sing!)

Its name I like to call
It likes to say it's nothing
(It's nothing, it's nothing)
It lives and breathes and it insists that is
Insists that it is something
(It's something, it's something)
It never liked to speak
Or run or walk or sleep or eat
It even thought that everybody thought
To try and take its seat

(Let us sing!)

(chorus)
Looking through glass eyes,
Give it a few tries,
Nothing goes right in its time.
Kill all its bad dreams, wonder 'bout no things,
Circles and spirals in mind

But we know that this song
Is not about a no or yes or why,
What's really truly, what I say,
It that about a little sigh,
So come along I think I'm done
I think we're done with this is done
What's truly there I think about it
And it thinks about the turn

(Let us sing!)

(chorus)

I thought you knew
I knew but why
And by why and by and why
I wanted you to know I
Thought you knew but why and by and why.

Let us sing,
Let us sing,
Let us sing,
Let us sing,
Let us sing,
Let us sing,
Let us sing,
Let us sing!
Last edited by Freezair on 11/02/2008 12:39 AM, edited 30 times in total.

Do you remember why we started running?
Do you remember why we're running at all?
If I dared, I'd choose to swim
But it's safer on the shore
I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

I would rather stay here the rest of my life
Cause I would rather stay here the rest of my life
Then close my eyes and start swimming
Critters - Critters 2 -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist
Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Keystones: 669
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/12/2008 9:20 PM

-Character Reference Stuff-

"Continuums"

Although I only have one Zoo Pen, I actually have several distinct "groups" of pets/characters who exist in seperate locales with seperate stories. Although they are all "aware" of each other, they exist in seperate "spaces."

The Dashalls

The Dashalls are a Barakkan family living on the outskirts of Nabias, far outside of the town but before the jungle begins. They consist of Mr. Dashall, Mrs. Dashall, and their adult daughter Imogene "Jimmy" Dashall. Mr. and Mrs. Dashall are rarely, if ever, named by their first names. They run a general farm, and produce wools, milk, and livestock. They breed "minies" for profit. Recently, they have begun attempting to breed Kuhnas, having accquired a rather, uh--well, this Rejection Kuhna is interesting for sure.

They are neighbors of Freezair. They are patrons of Candy by Kane.

Characters: Jimmy

Jimmy Dashall is the 25-year-old daughter of the Dashalls. She is both an accomplished storyteller and Garudor rider. She is liscenced to handle all Garudors, but only has one--Skycutter. Her character description can be see in the "About You" section. For some reason, she is absolutely terrified of dogs and other canines, and won't go near them.

Skycutter Dashall is Jimmy's primary mount. She is a Temple Garudor. She cannot speak Human, but during the Imperial/Purine war, Jimmy gained the ability to communicate with her (and indeed, with all Temple pets) when an Iilyumel named Logic tried to send her a telepathic message. Skycutter is calm, thoughtful, and an empassioned debater. However, she is not above teasing her friends in a good-natured way. Jimmy purchased her egg from a breeder at the age of 16 and raised her from a chick. Her true name is "Sapphire Morningstar Skycutter, Daughter of Sapphire Eye Windrider and Morningstar Suncatcher Seabreeze." She is 9 years old.  

Krii Dashall is Jimmy's constant companion. He is a Blaze Rengosett. He can speak Human, but many people wish he couldn't. His origins are unknown for certain, save that he has been with the Dashalls for so long that Jimmy has difficulty remembering a time without him. She and Krii were raised together, and she considers him a kind of brother. Although intelligent, he is very energetic and easily distracted and has a hard time focusing. He can control fire, thought he has only recently learned to do so. His age is uncertain.

Hazel Dashall the Candle Shinzo, although biologically male, feels more comfortable assuming a feminine identity. Therefore, she is generally referred to as a female by her friends. She isn't a cross-dresser--Shinzos don't wear clothes, after all--but she has consumed an Eternal Love Elixir, making her effectively female. Unfortunately, she has a very deep, nearly impossible to disguise voice, and so sounds unfortunately male. And while Eternal Love Elixirs are cheap, relatively speaking, hormone therapy is expensive, and even the fairly well-off Dashalls can't afford it for her. She is about 34 years old in human years.

Avani Dashall is a Placid Paragon. Given to Jimmy as an egg by the Purine leaders for her valor in the war (not counting her assistance from Valor), she hatched as Jimmy was attempting to make her way home. She imprinted Jimmy, Sky, and Krii as her parents. She has a curious, thoughtful personality, and, due to her curiosity, she can be very impulsive. She loves to make jokes and can come off as "larger than life" sometimes. She is less than a year old.

Toelespi Dashall is a Night Seraphent. An exceptionally huge Seraphent, he serves as Jimmy's "trailer." He carries the supplies for her and her gang, as well as her "creature case." He is very loyal. His age is unknown.

Characters: Robots

Fluffy Dashall is Mr. and Mrs. Dashall's ironically-named Khalmar Mk V. He was purchased by the Dashalls prior to the start of the Imperial/Purine war in order to defend their homestead, but ended up being sent off to the war by Mrs. Dashall. Although initially a soulless machine, he was given a soul when Mr. Dashall purchased for him a Ballama potion. As he is still new to the world of emotions, his personality often comes off as childlike despite his great intelligence. He takes pleasure from simple things. He is less than a year old.

Little One is Fluffy's Ballama spirit. Its personality tends more towards the feminine, and it is missing an ear. That ear resides within Fluffy's body and gives him his soul. Little One can reclaim the soul should Fluffy need to utilize his Battlefield trait and become emotionless once again. Little One is generally silent, so little is known about her. She is either less than a year old or older than Time itself--no one is quite sure.

Humbling Eldrich Overlord "HEO" Dashall is a Rabbot B1, given to the Dashalls by an unnamed source as a gift. He is a mischevious, impish being who delights in jokes, good music, and annoying his "sister," Cuddles. Unlike Fluffy, he seems to be naturally gifted with the talent of emulating emotions. He and Cuddles, have assumed Fluffy's position as defenders of the Dashalls' farm. Continuing the tradition they began with Fluffy, Heo has an ironic name. He is less than a year old.

Cuddles Dashall is a Rabbot B2, given to the Dashalls by an unnamed source as a gift. Grumpy and difficult to please, Cuddles always seems annoyed with everything. Unlike Fluffy, she seems to be naturally gifted with the talent of emulating emotions. She and her "brother," Humbling Eldrich Overlord, have assumed Fluffy's position as defenders of the Dashalls' farm.  Continuing the tradition they began with Fluffy, Cuddles has an ironic name. She is less than a year old.

Baby Maulsworth Dashall is a Rabbot AC1. When HEO and Cuddles vanished, the Dashalls purchased another Rabbot from the same manufacturer as HEO and Cuddles in order to replace them. (They came back eventually.) Unfortunately, being a Rabbot AC1, Baby Maulsworth was programmed with a generally unassuming and childlike personality, frequently speaking in infantile non-sequiters. Despite not being able to teethe, he chews on lots of things. He isn't very effective as a defender, though Sonya Dashall is attempting to train him as such. He's more likely to try and chase small insects. He is less than a year old.

Hunny Pun is a Pot o' Embers. Despite not actually being a robot, she is an inanimate object and is generally considered part of the "Golem Squad." Living in a series of jars in the Dashall's kitchen, Hunny Pun is a friendly, if pun-obsessed (as her name suggested) woman who often tries to play "hostess"--much to the Dashall's chagrin. She is fond of offering the contents of her pot to random passers-by, sometimes leading the Dashalls to wonder where all the cookies went. Her age is unknown.

Characters: Other Important Livestock

Fire Bluefrill is a Blaze Terratops who lives with the Dashalls and who picks and sells produce from their orchard. She and her husband, Ice, recieve a portion of the profits from the fruit they sell. She is one of the companions of Julius Dashall, and has been ever since he was a young man. She is the mother of Figment and Mellan. She is around 41 in Human years.

Ice Bluefrill is a Glacial Terratops who lives with the Dashalls and who picks and sells produce from their orchard. He and his wife, Fire, recieve a portion of the profits from the fruit they sell. He is one of the companions of Julius Dashall, and has been ever since Julius was a young man. He is the father of Figment and Mellan. He is around 39 in Human years.

Figment Bluefrill is a Lucain adopted by Fire and Ice. He was discovered as a pup, roaming lost and alone in the jungle. He was taken in by Fire and Ice, who raised him as their son. Due to this, he believes himself to be a Terratops. He has a fondness for comic books, and he even dabbles in cosplay, though he refuses to call it that. He seems to be mildly telekinetic. Although somewhat naive, he is good-natured, and he tries his best to help others.

Memory Bluefrill is a Lucain. Figment has no idea where they came from, but he woke up in the hotel one morning, being followed my Memory and her brother Weber. Weber has since moved to a new home, but Memory stuck around, hoping to figure out where she came from. She is both lazy and rather bossy, but dreams of having exciting "adventures." Her age is unknown.

Mellan Bluefrill is a Shimin adopted by Fire and Ice. He considers Figment both his brother and his best friend. He is small, timid, and shy, though he means well. Like his "brother," he seems to possess telekinesis.

Odhran Dashall is a Bramble Penticorn who came to live with the Dashalls during the Imperial/Purine war. A clumsy, nervous, and shy soul, he is at his happiest when he's helping others. He is lifemated to Fei, a Frightmare owned by GrayGriffin. He is about 23 in human years.

Ailbhe Dashall is a Morning Kitrell and a close friend of Odhran's. Boistrous and wild, she has a joking personality. She's known for getting more on her plate than she can handle. Her accent is thick but implacable. She is about 24 in human years.

Cadpig Dashall is a Dalma, given to the Dashalls by an unknown person during the holiday season. She does not appear to be sentient, and for all intents and purposes, seems to be an ordinary, inquisitive puppy. She is probably less than a year old.

Abernathy Dashall is a very curious Anala...sometimes a bit too curious. He is always found in the middle of things, and will not hesitate to pry to get information. He means no harm...he just doesn't always know when to leave things be. But don't hold that against him. Despite the fact that he can sometimes be a bit lazy, for the most part, he is a very sweet little Anala...as long as you don't have a secret to hide, that is. He is a companion of Sonya Dashall. He is around 42 in human years.

Kendall, a Piyo, is a guard on Dashall Ranch He isn't the most talkative fellow. This, added to his looks (large, bald, and almost always seen in a camo jacket), make him very imposing, which helps with his bouncer job at a club in Nabias. He would probably be one of the most imposing figures there, if it weren't for his Piyo hat and fluffy yellow tail. But just because he has a fluffy tail and a Piyo hat does not mean that he will take kindly to jokes – so please don't mock him about his "unthreatening"features. It may not be the wisest choice...He is about 34 years old in human years.

Characters: Kuhnas

Morceau Dashall is a strange, destructive Rejection Kuhna recieved by the Dashalls as a gift from Julius Dashall's mother. Incoherent and probably dangerous, the optimistic Mr. Dashall has high hopes for breeding him and producing a long line of Kuhnas to sell. Whether or not Morceau agrees with this plan has yet to be seen, as he rarely speaks in complete sentences. However, those who listen to him closely agree that he seems to have a strange, piecemeal grammar all his own, with a few distinct words, such as "small mew," meaning "kit," and "gomeyou," meaning "friend" or "mate."  His age is uncertain.

Noelani Icebolt is a Merkuhna who wandered into the Dashall's farm one day, looking for food and shelter. Although she seems to think of herself as a great beauty, her intricate fins and frills are usually bedraggled. She is outgoing and often attempts to be friendly, but her naivete and occasionally overbearing personality tend to drive others away. She has a habit of lying and exaggerating herself, though it seems to derive itself not from malice but from a lack of self-esteem even she doesn't acknowledge having. Her age is uncertain.

Candy by Kane

Candy by Kane is a confectionary located within Nabias. It is owned and operated by Kane Peppermint, a middle-aged Lucain with a thick, strange accent. Althought Kane has no shortage of workers, he has no one lined up to inherit or take over his business when he eventually decides to retire, though he admits he won't be doing so any time soon. He has no apprentices or journeymen who express interest in learning how to run the business, or they lack the knack for business that he has. Candy by Kane runs a roaring business and manufactures many different chocolates, candies, sweets, and fruit-based confections.

Candy by Kane is patronized by the Dashalls frequently; he and the Dashalls were once close friends. He has not met Freezair.

Kane Peppermint is a Lucain who owns and operates Candy by Kane, one of the premiere candy stores in Nabias. He is a jolly, optimistic, and old-fashioned soul who finds solace in work, family, and the simple pleasures of everyday life. He dislikes complication and anything overwrought, and appreciates simplicity and earnesty. He is rather overweight, enjoying taste-testing his creations rather a lot, and his ears are balding. He is about 44 in human years.

Rosie Peppermint is Kane's oldest daughter. Her mother is Banister's Summerland. Although she has no head for business, as her father hoped she would, she seems to have accquired a human form from somewhere and uses her thumbs to help her fix things. Greatly inspired by Jade, whom she views as her substitute mother figure, her ambition in life is to become a mechanic. She is lifemated to Tentan Starfleet (PimaBean). She is about 20 in human years, though she is less than a year old in real life.

Jade Fury is a Lucain who lives in Kane's appartment above Candy by Kane. She works in his shop in matinence; she fixes his candy-making machines. Why he allows her to stay is currently unknown; it's believed they are distantly related. She is shy, and prefers to use her excellent paw-eye coordination for sculpting rather than fixing machines. She enjoys home-cooked food and cheesy movies, though she never seems to "lighten up" all the way, and has a wistful air. She would like to find a nice woman to settle down with. She is about 28 in human years.

Halvard Henderson (no relation to Lawrence) is a Lucain who recently moved into Kane's shop. He and Jade have some kind of history, and she affably refers to him as "Hal." He also seems to have a rather strong crush on her. According to himself, he was Jade's guardian back when she was a noble of some variety in a kingdom called the Fury Kingdom. His dedication to his job is incredible, and he would quite willingly give up his life to protect Jade. Despite her initial annoyance at his rather blabber-prone mouth, Jade seems to consider him a good friend. He is very gentlemanly to all, and his miltary training has made him very polite and respectful of all. He is about 35 in human years.

Peach Peppermint is a Lucain who lives in Kane's shop; he is Rosie's eldest son. Although he currently works as a janitor in Kane's shop, his aspirations are bigger--he is fascinated by the nature of love and human relationships, and so aspires to be a marriage conselor. However, his own relationships with the people he knows tend to be... strange. He often puts on an elaborate front of not getting along with his family, and frequently goes out of his way to be grumpy and a general party pooper. He is constantly struggling to disguise his Texan-like "Peppermint Accent" and will, if asked, deny being related to his family. He is about 16 in human years, but is less than a year old in real life.

Pitaya Peppermint is a Lucain who lives in Kane's shop; she is one of Rosie's daughters. A zealous activist, she is one half of PIN-D, a group dedicated to helping and supporting pets who don't fit "society's expectations of their species, color, or marking." She and her brother, as split Lucain without dual personalities, sought to establish this group. Her work for the group is her life, and she's trying to raise money to buy an office to run the group from.

Orbit Peppermint is a Lucain who lives in Kane's shop; he is one of Rosie's sons. Not as dedicated as his sister, but nonetheless caring, Orbit is part of PIN-D. He's a researcher at heart; he seems to want to become a detective. He has an extremely romanticized view of life, and he talks in "hard-boiled-isms" instead of the typical "Peppermint accent." He flirts outrageously with women, even those of different species. He seems to prefer redheads.

Freezair

Freezair SilverEye is a 20-year-old human woman. She is a "universal traveler," or one with the ability to walk between dimensions. Universal travelers are doomed to roam the many worlds until they find their One True Homeworld, for unlike most beings, universal travelers are born into plains on which they don't belong. She found her One True Homeworld at the age of 14, at which point she accidentally stumbled into it--but that world was then destroyed. She now searches for a way to restore her One True Homeworld while she stays on Evelon.

Kayneena is an Organic Serraptor who is close friends with Freezair. She was the first person Freezair met upon traveling to her One True Homeworld. Despite the fact that her world has been destroyed, she is rather cheerful. She enjoys coffee. She and Rorygon are best friends. She is about 30 years old in human years.

Rorygon is a Saffron Rollaby and Kayneena's best friend. Generally cool, calm, and collected, he loves to sing and write poetry. He enjoys the occasional cup of coffee, too--but only if it comes with a cool cafe. When danger shows, however, he can be a bit of a coward. He is about 27 years old in human years.

Rocket Candy-Land is a Jewel Gorgeel. Many ages past, he was under the delusion that he was a robot. He seems to have been cured of this lately, however. Although exceptionally clever, he is rather scatterbrained, and would never think of putting his smarts to logical use. He loves to mess with electrical devices and turn them into useless things. His age is unknown.

Bucket is a Xing Yun. Bucket has no gender, and Bucket's choice of what to be called changes from day to day. Some days, Bucket is a he, while other days, Bucket is a she. Friendly, and obsessed with all things Internet and Japanese, Bucket loves to have fun. But Bucket is also an extremely accomplished healer, able to work fantastic healing magic. Bucket is believed to be around 25 in human years, but Bucket was originally a member of the race of Ninara, who do not measure age.

Zaedia is a Glacial Matches. She seems to exist in a continual state of depression. She had suffered many tragedies before the destruction of her world, but unlike the others, she seems unable to cope. She spends many of her days moping about and fighting with Bucket for control of the Internet. Freezair pities her, but no others seem to like her. She is about 20 in human years.

Tiamazu is a Plush Seawinder. A quiet, scholarly girl, she is perfectly content to sit around and read books all day. She doesn't enjoy talking much, but she and Freezair enjoy conversing about "intelligent" topics. She frequently tries to comfort Zaedia. She is about 29 in human years.

Characters: Guardians

The Guardians are a group of 8 formerly powerful magi who have been sapped by their travels through the many worlds. Using special charms known as Orbs--despite their absolute non-resemblance to orbs of any kind--they are able to transform from ordinary animal forms into human forms. However, they are only able to retain these forms for 12 hours every day before they must revert back.

Kyhorlet, Guardian of Wind is a Jewel Cuniflare in her animal form. In her human form, she takes the shape of a heavily muscled woman with curly purple hair. She is dear friends with Freezair, Kayneena, and Rorygon and has sworn eternal fealty to Freezair. Good-natured and protective, she will fight to the death to defend her friends. She was formerly a master of Wind magic. Now, she simply uses her brute strength to protect Freezair, as she has sworn to. She is twin sister to Kyanlet. She is thousands of years old.

Kyanlet, Guardian of Earth is a Bleached Cuniflare in her animal form. In her human form, she takes the shape of a dark-skinned human woman with long, tangled hair and wild eyes. Distant and grouchy, Kyanlet is grumpiest and least approachable of the Guardians. Although her appearance and title suggests her to be a natural soul with a deep connection to the earth, her one true love lies in maintaining and caring for greenhouse-gas-spewing, fossil-fuel-draining cars. She constantly laments the loss of her "baby," a navy-blue Chevy, and finds solace in loud rock music. Freezair's eye twitches every time she hears Blue ?ñyster Cult's "Veteran of the Psychic Wars." Kyanlet is twin sister to Kyhorlet. She is thousands of years old.  

Curehtas, Guardian of Water is an Aqua Cavillion in his animal form. In his human form, he is a "hippocampus merman"--he has a fish tail, as well as a pair of horse legs. Like his sister Kyhorlet, he has sworn eternal fealty to Freezair. This is not due to his sense of duty or honor, as it is with Kyhorlet. Instead, he bears a deep love for Freezair, one which he knows will never be requited--but instead of moping about, he utilizes the passion of his love to better defend Freezair and her allies. Many years ago, when Freezair was younger, she laughed at Curt's almost mawkish devotion. Now, having known the pain of unrequited love herself, she sympathizes with him--and is surpised at how he still remains devoted. Curehtas is thousands of years old, and twin brother to Cirintas.

Cirintas, Guardian of Fire is a Blaze Cavillion in her animal form. In her human form, she takes the form of a swarthy young woman with fiery hair. Although she has not made the same promises to Freezair that Kyhorlet and Cirintas have, she is loyal to the woman, and generally trusts and gets along with her. Of all the Guardians, one may argue that she lost the most during the death of her world, as she alone of the Guardians had a husband and children. She now seeks to avenge their deaths--and, if at all possible, wishes to bring them back to life. She is thousands of years old, and twin sister to Cirintas.

Anitos, Guardian of Ice is a Glacial Taosig in his animal form. In his human form, he takes the form of an aging (but still musclar) man with a long, pale-blue beard. Among the oldest of the Guardians, along with his twin brother Aribos, he represents Matter. Like Kyanlet, he often comes across as cold or distant, but unlike his fellow Guardian, he warms up upon introduction. He has an excellent head for battle and strategy, though this sometimes leads to recklessness on his behalf. He is thousands of years old.

Aribos, Guardian of Lightning is a Saffron Taosig in his animal form. In his human form, he is a lean, shaven man with a wry look about him. In both of his forms, he is cybernetic--his human form has a cyborg arm and leg, and his animal form possesses two cyborg legs and a cybernetic device on his back. He represents Energy. Unlike his more intense twin brother Anitos, he is laid-back and easygoing. He loves video games, and he has a massive crush on Nara Sumas. He and Freezair like to play Smash Bros. together. He is thousands of years old.

Hyperion, Guardian of Light is a Langerine in his animal form. In his human form, he appears to be a small, waifish youth with pale eyes, hair, and skin, and a pair of greenish feathered wings. Meek and timid, Hyperion tends to hide from most of the world. He spends most of his time in the company of his mate, Charon. However, back in his former dimension, he had nearly godlike power--so great that he thinks (though he and Charon are not sure) that they may have created that particular Universe. All of the other Guardians are their children. His age is inestimable.

Charon, Guardian of Darkness is a Ragerine in his animal form. In his human form, his appearance is similar to that of a classical "demon"--horns, a spined tail, and large, leathery wings. Cynical, wry, and very outgoing, Charon is sarcastic and comical. He appears quite contrasting in the face of his mate, Hyperion. However, he is incredibly devoted to Hyperion, and vows to protect him from all harm. He once had incredible power--he's not entirely sure, but he thinks he used to be a God. All the other Guardians are his children with Hyperion. His age is inestimable.

The Underground Kingdoms

Other Friends and Relations

Tobias "The Trickster" de la Rue is a Meji who lives and operates in Lambastia City. He is the host of a popular game show, "Evelon Brainiac," which challenges contestants to answer trivia questions as well as participate in physical challenges. Charismatic and enthusiastic, he can talk his way out of any situation--which seems rather necessary, as he seems to get into a lot of trouble off the set of the show. His "schtick" is that he always carries smoke bombs and sets them off, in order to make a dramatic entrance, exit, or for any other purpose he can fathom.

Rauha Anahera is a Mint Teigu who lives in Lambastia City. A fashion designer with a discerning eye for a style--a very discerning eye for style--Rauha has a reputation for being bold, upfront, and colder than a--well, I would tell you what she's colder than, but it isn't exactly Evelon-appropriate. Some would even call her vicious, and goodness knows many people can't stand to be around her--the stench of cigarette smoke hangs heavy over her, and you know how some people feel about fur. Which she frequently wears. The only person who seems to enjoy her company is Wynstyn, her Common Trumpetter co-designer and roommate. Although she may seem harsh, she has a brilliant mind and really knows how to catch details. We're not sure how old she is, but she always freaks out when she finds wrinkles on her face.

Wynstyn (yes, that's his only name) is a Common Trumpetter who lives in Lambastia City in a penthouse with Rauha Anahera. Permanently in anthropomorphic form, Wynstyn is an absurdly flamboyant fashion conessieur with a remark (both tasteful and otherwise) about everything. To most people, there's no doubt in anyone's mind that he's gayer than a figure-skating rainbow-colored unicorn, but I wonder if he's maybe just a little misunderstood. Unlike Rauha, he actually has several friends of his own--if you can get past his ridiculously affected way of speaking. Fabulous! He is 27 years old.

Nara Sumas is a very tough, no-nonsense kind of Lucain, being a policewoman. She has a great mind, capable of thinking logically, and she can keep her head in the toughest of situations and keep others calm. As a hobby, she likes to write stories. She secretly loves cute fuzzy animals...but will deny it if asked. Still, she is not one to mess with, and is a danger to all opposing her in a fight. She's a master of laserfire! Her age is unknown.

Adam Redford, otherwise known as "Dips,"isn't the kind of person you would want working for you. He's not necessarily bad or anything...he's just a bit on the clumsy side, and doesn't tend to take his job seriously. He's still a rookie, and is definitely a jokester, always playing practical jokes or tricking people. All in all, he's a great guy. Now if he'd just learn that his job is important...[b]Nara,[b] unfortunately, has little patience for him. He is 23 in human years.
Last edited by Freezair on 12/09/2008 1:27 AM, edited 34 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/12/2008 10:31 PM

Breeding Records

-Lucain-
Total pups bred: 81
Pups to next license: NONE!!!!!

Kane Peppermint

Jacket Fox/Striped

Lineage
Mother: ???
Father: ???

Breedings

Kane x Summerland (Banister): 3 pups, 2 male, 1 female
Kane x Maia (Kelica): 2 pups, 1 male, 1 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

Rosie Peppermint

Feyline/Jacket Fox

Lineage
Mother: Summerland (Banister)
Father: Kane Peppermint (Freezair)

Breedings

Rosie x Crymser (Shrewd): 4 pups, 1 male, 3 female
Rosie x Tentan (Pima): 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female
Rosie x Roger/Tagg (Snowy): 5 pups, 2 male, 3 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Pitaya Peppermint

Feyline, Split (Bonefish)

Lineage

Mother: Rosie Peppermint
Father: Captain Roger Taggerung Fishbone (Fallen_Snow)

Breedings

Pitaya x Raijin (Tsukiya): 2 pups, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

Figment

Common (Masked)

Lineage

Breedings

Figment x Lord Baal: 3 pups, 2 male, 1 female
Figment x Mischief (Moofius): 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aleksandr Ja

Malamute (Banded, Psi-Eye)

Lineage

Breedings

Alek x Lucinda: 2 pups, 2 male, 0 female
Alek x Lucinda: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

Lucinda Lavalamp

StarSpeckled/Sundancer (Hearts, Psi-Eye)

Lineage

Breedings

Alek x Lucinda: 2 pups, 2 male, 0 female
Alek x Lucinda: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

Cantella Scroll

Lineage

Breedings

Cantella x Flame (Krystalolive): 3 pups, 2 male, 1 female
Cantella x Halvard: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Halvard Henderson

Lineage

Breedings
Halvard x Ghita (Millie): 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female
Halvard x Ofélia: 3 pups, 2 male, 1 female
Halvard x Cantella: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female
Halvard x Maddox: 2 pups, 1 male, 1 female
Halvard x Samia: 4 pups, 3 male, 1 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ofélia Lavalamp-Ja

Lineage
Mother: Lucinda Lavalamp
Father: Aleksandr Ja

Breedings
Ofélia x Halvard: 3 pups, 2 male, 1 female

Children

ImageImage

Armin Lavalamp-Ja

Lineage

Breedings
Armin x Namid (Thessur): 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female
Armin x Honey (Jessari): 4 pups, 3 male, 1 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Araminta

Lineage

Breedings
Araminta x Longshot (Fallen_Snow): 4 pups, 1 male, 3 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

Peach Peppermint

Lineage
Mother: Rosie Peppermint (Kane Peppermint x Summerland)
Father: Crymser (Formerly Shrewd's, now Kalille's)

Breedings
Peaches x Bebop (FireHeart): 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children

ImageImage

Demne "Cookie Antipode" Meshkenet

Lineage
Mother: Tryst (Senervel x Sigurd)
Father: Fioray

Breedings
Cookie x Anjo (HUN): 4 pups, 1 male, 3 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

Jean "Aisling" Sawyer

Lineage

Breedings
Jean x Victor: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children
ImageImage

Orbit Peppermint

Lineage
Mother: Rosie Peppermint (Kane x Summerland)
Father: Roger Taggerung Fishbone

Breedings
Orbit x Mischief: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female
Orbit x Tale: 3 pups, 1 male, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Amsterdam

Lineage
Mother:???

Breedings

Amsterdam x Kaz: 3 pups, 3 female

Children
ImageImage

-Line Watch-

The following Lucain do not belong to me. However, they are related in some fashion to one or more of my Lucain, and I am recording them here for the purpose of keeping an eye on my Lucain's lines.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

-Lucain Marking Collection-

Bold: Marking owned.
*: Marking "complete:"--I have both males and females with that marking.

*1. Common - Peaches, Figment, Nara, Orbit, Memory, Phoebe
2. Dingo - Halvard, Dexter, Rodeo
*3. Malamute - Alek, Armin, Zaza, Danica
*4. Jacket Fox - Kane, Rosie, Nara
5. Splotched
6. Mudbelly - Adam
7. Leopard
*8. Celestial - Adam, Pomona
9. Ancient - Jade, Cantella, Memory, Pomona
*10. Ringed - Jean "Aisling" Sawyer, Zaza, Fenrick
*11. StarSpeckled - Lucinda, Armin, Ofélia, Araminta, Dulce, Jeremiah
*12. Sundancer - Lucinda, Phoebe, Araminta, Jeremiah, Bergamot
13. Appaloosa - Jade
14. Akita - Jean "Aisling" Sawyer
*15. Striped - Kane, Dexter, Ginger
---15a. New Striped
16. Shadebane - Ercole, Emiliano
17. DesertRunner - Rodeo, Demne
*18. Split - Pitaya, Orbit, Cantella, Akio, Ercole, Danica
19. Dweller - Peaches, Bergamot
20. Backsplash - Lucinda x Keda
21. Storm
*22. Warrior - Halvard, Fenrick
*23. Feyline - Rosie, Pitaya
24. Arach
25. Orca - Devyn, Ysabel
26. Reaper - Ysabel
27. Frostbite
28. Freckled - Orville
[b]29. Doberman - Emiliano

30. Vines[/b]

-Mini-Marks-

*1. BoneFish - Pitaya, Orbit, Ercole
2. Spade
*3. Hearts - Lucinda, Armin, Halvard, Zaza, Fenrick
*4. Masked - Figment, Nara, Memory, Phoebe, Quentin, Emiliano
5. TearStain - Zaza
6. Coontail - Orbit
*7. Banded - Nara, Alek, Halvard, Fenrick
*8. Psi-Eye - Alek, Lucinda, Armin, Figment
9. X - Bergamot
10. Mudpaw - Logan
11. Socks - Emiliano Rook
12. Eclipse
Last edited by Freezair on 05/14/2013 2:36 AM, edited 108 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/23/2008 2:13 AM

-Kuhnas-
Total kits bred: 46
Kits to next license: ???

Morceau
Rejection Kuhna (Calamikuhna)

Lineage

Breedings

Morceau x Noelani: 4 kits, 4 Dusky
Morceau x Aska (GrayGriffin): 2 kits, 2 Dusky
Morceau x Tick-Tack (Kitsune_Beauty): 4 kits, 1 Tan, 3 Dusky
Morceau x Tachira (Ravean): 3 kits, 1 Arcane, 1 Dusky, 1 Normal
Morceau x Lily (Azura Rayume): 2 kits, 2 Dusky
Morceau x Talah: 1 Kit, 1 Darkflame

Children

ImageImage
Leceau, male (Freezair)~~~~~??? (AmberGlaze)

ImageImage  
Jayfran, male (Shrewdberry)~~~~???, male (Banister)

ImageImage
Rubee, female (Moofius)~~~~Kit B 2 (GrayGriffin)

ImageImage
Sakkon, male (Freezair)~~~~~Nadia, female (Kitsune_Beauty)

ImageImage
Saffron, female (Freezair)~~~~~Zyek, male (Kistune_Beauty)

ImageImage
???, ??? (Essence)~~~~~Desmond, male (Freezair)

ImageImage
???, female (Ravean)~~~~~Inconnu, male (Azura Rayume)

Twinkle, female (MillieTheWarrior)

-Darkflame Kuhna (Elektra)

Noelani

Merkuhna (Hydrokuhna; Elder when paired with Hydro)

Lineage

Breedings

Noelani x Morceau: 4 kits, 4 Dusky
Noelani x Book: 2 kits, 1 Ginger, 1 Tan
Noelani x Dari: 4 kits, 1 Slate, 3 Normal
Noelani x Adelmar: 4 kits, 1 Slate, 3 Albino
Noelani x Wadel: 2 kits, 1 Normal, 1 Slate
Noelani x Rossa: 2 kits, 2 Custom

Children

ImageImage
Leceau, male (Freezair)~~~~~??? (AmberGlaze)

ImageImage
Jayfran, male (Shrewdberry)~~~~???, male (Banister)

ImageImage
Orange, female (Freezair)~~~~~Horcrux, male (PimaBean)

ImageImage
???, ??? (Cookie)~~~~~???, ??? (Freezair)

ImageImage
???, ??? (Cookie)~~~~~???, ??? (Freezair)

ImageImage
???, ??? (endermage)~~~~~???, ??? (endermage)

ImageImage
???, ??? (endermage)~~~~~???, ??? (endermage)

ImageImage
Delilah, female (Freezair)~~~~~???, ??? (Azura Rayume)

ImageImage
???, male (GrayGriffin)~~~~~~Swizzle, female (Freezair)

Orange
Passionfruit Kuhna (Berry/Berry)

Lineage
Mother: Noelani
Father: Book (PimaBean)

Breedings
Orange x Wonka: 3 kits, 3 Muddled
Orange x Blades: 3 kits, 2 Muddled, 1 Ginger

Children

ImageImage
???, ??? (Moofius)~~~~~???, ??? (Moofius)

Awmnawm Nawm, male (EvelonGirl)

Desmond
Empty Kuhna (???/???)

Lineage
Mother: Tachira
Father: Morceau

Breedings:
Desmond x Shelly: 2 kits, 1 Dusky, 1 Ginger

Children

ImageImage
???, ??? (Celtic)~~~~~???, ??? (jobiehanna)

Shelly
Haunted Kuhna (Trikuhna)

Lineage

Breedings:
Desmond x Shelly: 2 kits, 1 Dusky, 1 Ginger

Children

ImageImage
???, ??? (Celtic)~~~~~???, ??? (jobiehanna)

Tristan
Confetti Kuhna (Common x Spectra)

Lineage
Mother: Must Check
Father: Must Check

Breedings:
Tristan x Estelle: 4 kits, 1 CottonCandy, 1 Minty, 1 Spectrakuhna, 1 Kanua

Children
-CottonCandy (Me)
-Minty (Mousen Heath)
-Spectra (Mousen Heath)
-Kanua (Me)

Felix
Headless Kuhna (Trikuhna)

Lineage

Breedings

Felix x Dawn: 2 kits, 1 Hydro, 1 Nightwind

Children"
-Nightwind
-Hydrokuhna

-First To Breed-

First Stealth Kuhna, Horcrux, bred by myself and PimaBean (Belongs to PimaBean)

First Empty Kuhna, Desmond, bred by myself and Ravean (belongs to me)
Last edited by Freezair on 09/03/2011 2:29 PM, edited 45 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/14/2008 2:37 PM

-Paragon-

Total hatchlings bred: 25
Hatchlings to next license: 5

Avani Dashall

Placid/Ecliptic, Ivy/Belly/Flames

Lineage:

Past Breedings

Avani x Zabimaru (Kallile): 2 hatchlings, 2 male
Avani x Nitelus (Thessur): 3 hatchlings, 1 male, 2 female
Avani x Iandr (Draix): 2 hatchlings, 1 male, 1 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jasper Dashall

Nago/Webbed, Chaos/Skulls

Lineage

Mother: Avani
Father: Zabimaru (Kalille)

Past Breedings

Jasper x Signal: 3 hatchlings, 3 male
Jasper x Mystora: 2 hatchlings, 2 female

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage

The Attobeast

Frost/Crystal/SpikeTail, Celestial/Belly/Checkered

Lineage

Past Breedings:

The Attobeast x Lkailk (Draiz): 1 hatchling, 1 male,
The Attobeast x Eurydice: 2 hatclings, 2 male

Children

ImageImage

Eurydice

Lineage

Past Breedings:

Eurydice x The Attobeast: 2 hatchlings, 2 male
Eurydice x Spyro: 2 hatchlings, 1 female, 1 male
Eurydice x Shawn: 2 hatchlings, 1 female, 1 male

Children

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Primus Forte

Lineage:

Mother: Eurydice
Father: The Attobeast

Past Breedings

Primus x Alyssa (FireHeart): 2 hatchlings, 2 female

Children

ImageImage

Idriya Forte

Lineage

Mother: Alyssa
Father: Primus Forte (Eurydice x The Attobeast)

Past Breedings:

Idriya x The Ash Paragon (Rental): 2 hatchlings, 1 male, 1 female

Children
ImageImage

Daire Dashall

Mother: Avani
Father: Iandr

Past Breedings:
Daire x Cadavar: 2 hatchlings, 2 male

Children

ImageImage

-Line Watch-

The following Paragon do not belong to me and I did not breed them. However, they are related to one or more of my Paragon, and I am listing them here for the purpose of keeping an eye on m Paragons' lines.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

-Paragon Stuff Collection-

Species

1. DesertHorn - Avani x Andy
*2. Fairy - Kali, Jessica
*3. Frost - The Attobeast, Tindraah
4. Grim
5. Lavamancer - Lohe
*6. Nago - Jasper
7. Pipe
*8. Placid - Avani, Laminaria
*9. Primal - Constantine, Daire
10. RockBeak - Kaimana
11. SailFin
12. SparkDrake - Suki
13. VoidBringer - Avani x Ancagalon
*14. Windgill - Eurydice, Desdemona, Primus
15. Sandshark

Wing Types

1. Angelic - Lohe
2. Butterfly
3. * Crystal - Attobeast, Jessica, Tindraa
4. Ecliptic - Avani, Laminaria
5. RazorWing - Constantine
6. Skelliwing
7. Spine - Suki
*8. VoidWing - Eurydice, Daire, Primus
*9. Webbed - Jasper, Kaimana, Kali
10. Razor
11. None

Tail Types

1. Feathered - Eurydice, Laminaria, Desdemona
2. FishFin - Tindraa
3. Flames
4. FurTail
5. RazorTail - Constantine
6. Scorpion
7. SpikeTail - The Attobeast, Lohe, Primus
8. Tipped - Jessica
9. Webbed - Avani x Signal
10. Razor
11. None - Avani, Jasper, Kaimana

Body Marks

*1. Ancient - Lohe, Eurydice, Primus, Desdemona
*2. Banded - Constantine, Tindraa
*3. Belly - Avani, Kaimana, The Attobeast, Lohe, Constantine, Suki
4.Body Bar - Constantine
5. Bones - Avani x Andy
6. Celestial - The Attobeast, Primus
*7. Chaos - Jasper, Kaimana, Laminaria, Kali
8. Checkered - Attobeast
9. *Flames - Avani, Laminaria, Daire
10. Ivy - Avani
11. Jester
*12. Mystwalker - Kaimana, Lohe, Eurydice
13. Sambava - Eurydice, Jessica, Tindraa
14. Skulls - Jasper
*15. Splotched - Suki, Daire
16. Spotted
17. Striped
Last edited by Freezair on 01/12/2013 5:35 PM, edited 53 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/16/2008 12:58 AM

Character Names

-Major Characters: The Dashalls-

Imogene: Comes from the Gaelic inghean, meaning "maiden."

"Jimmy": Used here as a nickname for "Imogene." (Typically, it is used as a nickname for the male name James.) The idea of using "Jimmy" as a nickname for "Imogene" originated with a much older fancharacter of mine. She was the sidekick character to my "main" fancharacter, Cora. They had male counterparts named Nicodemus and David.

Krii: A nonsense word, onomotopoeaic of the sound a monkey makes. Krii is a Rengosett.

Skycutter: A combination of the words "sky," the heavens, and "cutter," someone or something that slices things. The name is meant to invoke a sense of speed and accuracy--a Garudor that flies so swiftly, and with such precision, it is almost as if she is actually cleaving the sky.

Fluffy: A name used in many English-speaking productions as a generic name for a pet, especially a cat. Intended to be ironic, as a fearsome, metallic Khalmar is extremely far removed from the image of a soft, small, cuddly kitten.

-Major Characters: Freezair-

-Major Characters: Candy by Kane-

-Minor Characters: The Dashalls-

Morceau: Means "piece or fragment" in French. Refers both to the way Morey talks (in "pieces" of sentences) and the state of his mind, which is most definitely not all present.

Figment: Short for "figment of the imagination," a phrase used to describe something someone has imagined. Figment is one of my "fan dedication" characters, named after one of the characters from one of my many random fandoms, the PC/PS2/XBox game Psychonauts. He is based off the main character, Razputin. However, instead of being named directly after the character, he is named after the "figments"--the small pieces of imagination that float around inside the minds of others.

Edgar: From the Anglo-Saxon ead, meaning "rich, blessed," combined with gar, meaning "spear." Edgar is one of my "fan dedication" characters, named after one of the characters from one of my many random fandoms, the PC/PS2/XBox game Psychonauts. In the game, Edgar is a painter who cannot complete any paintings. Whenever he is close to finishing one, he defaces it with an image of a bullfighter fighting a bull. They are symbolic of a great shame he experienced in his past, and the rage he still harbors because of it. Parts of Edgar's level in the game have a playing-card theme, and beating the level requires you to collect four Queens, one from every suit. Because the Gambler Gallizar has suit-shaped marks--and because I heart, diamond, spade and club Eddie--I choose to name my Gambler after him.
Last edited by Freezair on 06/29/2008 4:59 AM, edited 12 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/17/2008 11:41 PM

-Roleplays-

More Training
Pet(s): Fluffy, Krii, Skycutter

An Unexpected Meeting
Pet(s): Noelani

Tell me this isn't a joke...
Pet(s): Odhran

An odd meeting of inter-dimensional travelers
Pet(s): Hyperion, Curehtas, Tiamazu, Bucket

Oh lollipop, lollipop, where is the candy shop?
Pet(s): Kane Peppermint, Jade Fury

A tisket, a tasket, two robots with a basket...
Pet(s): Humbling Eldrich Overlord, Cuddles, Cadpig

.::.Am I still alive?.::.
Pet(s): Edgar

Looking for the Library (And moonlings!)
Pet(s): Kayneena, Kyhorlet, Rocket Candy-Land, Rorygon

good aft'noon, mist'uh dog
Pet(s): Kane Peppermint, Rosie Peppermint

Is there a doctor in the house?
Pet(s): Odhran

Hey, Chum, Ye Scurvy Scum!
Pet(s): Humbling Eldrich Overlord, Cuddles, Cadpig

The Lakundra Physician
Pet(s): Kendall

The Treasure Awaits
Pet(s): Hyperion

Mission: Rescue Dr. Damian Alabaster!
Pet(s): Sky, Krii, Fluffy

The Ghost of Merribell Ley
Pet(s): Abernathy

Something old, something new...
Pet(s): Rosie, Kane, Peaches

Just Passing Through
Pet(s): Maree, Orichalcum

Evelon Brainiac, episode 1
Pet(s): Tobias the Trickster

Searching for a Sibling
Pet(s): Ailbhe

Resting for the night
Pet(s): Skycutter, Krii, Fluffy, Avani

Brighter than Sunshine
Pet(s): Avani, Random, Hazel

A Beat at a Time

Playing Doctor
Pet(s): Kendall

A Hunt for a Hunter

A Gathering of Sorts
Pet(s): Armin, Of?©lia, Minty

So Close, yet So Far from Home
Pet(s): Locke

Hunting the Perp
Pet(s): Nara, Tobias, Adam

Ish allowed to go out for once!
Pet(s): Fritz, Jordan

Family Feud
Pet(s): Skycutter, Krii, Tor Coolguy, Bubs, Abernathy, Limora

Vast means Empty
Pet(s): Krii, Skycutter, Avani, Toelespi

Murder of the Highest Regard
Pet(s): Fluffy, Cadpig

Bread, eggs, milk... romance?
Pet(s): Fenrick

Time for a history lesson.
Pet(s): Chariot, Dust

Sequence
Pet(s): Halvard, Caveshaker
Last edited by Freezair on 11/30/2008 3:02 AM, edited 11 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/19/2008 4:18 PM

-Trade Records-

Given: None, was a gift
Whom: Moofius
Date: lost
Recieved: Male Wishlist Lucain

Given: Drakel
Whom: Draiz
Recieved: 100 KS

Given: Male Lucain
Whom: jaden_wolf
Recieved: None, was a contest prize

Given: Sun Leawolf
Whom: Thessur
Date: Feb. 2, 2008
Recieved: None, was a contest prize

Given: None, was a gift
Whom: Shrewdberry
Date: Feb. 14th, 2008
Recieved: Piyo

Given: Female Lucain
Whom: Banister
Date: Lost
Recieved: 350 KS

Given: Egg 6
Whom: Rushfeather
Date: March 08
Recieved: KS

Given: Egg 8
Whom: PimaBean

Given: Egg 3
Whom: AmberGlaze

Given: Egg 9
Whom: PimaBean
Date: April 12th 2008
Recieved: 50 KS

Given: Calamikuhna
Whom: Banister
Date: April 3rd 2008
Recieved: 68 KS

Given: Melted Kuhna
Whom: Shrewdberry
Date: April 13th 2008
Recieved: 90 KS

Given: Melted Kuhna
Whom: AmberGlaze
Date: April 13th 2008
Recieved: 150 KS

Given: Quarry Garagnir
Whom: Kitsune_Beauty
Date: April 26th 2008
Recieved: 60 KS, Avatar

Given: Egg 4
Whom: GrayGriffin
Date: May 3rd 2008
Recieved: 30 KS

Given: Gambler Gallizar
Whom: ToxicShadow
Date: May 22nd 2008
Recieved: 125 KS

Given: Male Lucain (Weber)
Whom: endermage
Date: May 22nd 2008
Recieved: None, was a gift

Given: Male Lucain (Paris)
Whom: GrayGriffin
Date: Lost to the mists o' time
Recieved: None, was a gift

Given: Quarry Garagnir; Tarnished Garagnir
Whom: Citanul
Date: ???
Recieved: 60 KS

Given: Gambler Gallizar
Whom: ToxicShadow
Recieved: 125 KS

Given: Skwyrm
Whom: Okko
Recieved: 190 KS

Given: Lunafly
Whom: Fallen_Snow
Recieved: 150 KS

Given: Maat Battleheart
Whom: Citanul
Recieved: Female Lucain

Given: Doitsu Werebetta
Whom: ???
Recieved: Kuhna Room

Given: Upei Kuhna
Whom: Essence
Recieved: 170 KS
Last edited by Freezair on 08/11/2008 2:10 AM, edited 15 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/12/2008 2:58 PM

Cospets

A record and guide of all my pets who have their appearance based on a character I'm a fan of.

Figment Bluefrill

Character: Razputin Aquato
Origin: Psychonauts
Traits Shared: Figment wears a lawyer-friendly version of Raz's cap and goggles. His main color is roughly the same color as Raz's jacket/pants, and his Belly marking is the same color as his sweater.
Name Origin: Named after the Figments, the pickups you find in each level of Psychonauts.
Similar Personality?: More or less. Both Raz and Figment are fairly caring, quite enthusiastic, and they both have psychic powers. However, Figment is somewhat... stupider than Raz. Not to say he's dumb, he's just significantly more clueless, while Raz is generally pretty aware and sharp.

Edgar Eilget

Character: Edgar Teglee
Traits Shared: His two main (black and lavender) colors are the same color as Edgar's jacket and skin. His suit markings are all the same color as their counterparts in Black Velvetopia, Edgar's level in Psychonauts.
Name Origin: First name is taken whole cloth from the original. His last name is "Teglee" spelled backwards, with a slightly modified spelling.
Similar Personality?: Not really, actually. While Edgar has rage issues and is athletic, as well as being a Spanish painter, this Edgar is relatively easygoing, is a writer, has no particular ethnicity, and likes to explore. Aside from a slightly artistic bent--apples and oranges, really.

Rocket Candy-Land

Character: The Dark Squido species
Origin: The old website AftermathZone (http://www.aftermathzone.com; may be relaunched soon)
Traits Shared?: They're both squids, and they have similar colors and large demon wings.
Name Origin: "Rocket Candy-Land" was the name of my Dark Squido, and it's supposed to be the same character, so. You know.
Similar Personality?: The original was a species, not a character, so it had no personality. Thus, since Rocket is my old Squido character, they have the same personality.

Halvard Henderson

Character: Double H, AKA "Hub"
Origin: Beyond Good and Evil
Traits Shared? Halvard's markings were chosen based on Double H's personality: Warrior for his fierceness/status as a soldier, Dingo for his energy, Hearts for his supportive and caring side, and Banded for his mysteriousness/funny-looking pants. ;)
Name Origin: I made it up because it sounded cool. However, you'll notice his initials are H.H.--double H's...
Similar Personality?: Halvard was a pre-existing character in the plot involving Jade Fury, as her former protector and advisor from when she was an important person in the Fury Kingdom. However, after becoming mildly obsessed with BG&E, I tweaked his appearance and a few parts of his personality to make him a tribute character as well.

Aleksandr Ja

Character: Sasha Nein (on the right)
Traits Shared: Alek's base color is Sasha's skin color; his Malamute is the same color as his clothes, and his Banded represents the stripes on his sweater. He also wears sunglasses, like Sasha.
Name Origin: Sasha is a Russian nickname for Aleksandr or Aleksandra. "Ja" is German for "yes," the opposite of "Nein"--German for "No."
Similar Personality?: Oh yeah. Alek's less grumpy and emotionless-seeming though, and is decidedly a bit more awkward on the inside.

Lucinda Lavalamp

Character: Milla Vodello (on the left)
Traits Shared: Both Milla and Lucinda have bright colors, especially pink, yellow, and orange. The blue StarSpeckled is meant to represent the reflections of a disco ball, since Milla loves dancing.
Name Origin: Mostly, it just sounds cool. "Lavalamp" comes from one of Milla's favorite decorative... things.
Similar Personality? Very much so. If anything, she's even perkier, since she doesn't have the same sad things in her background that Milla does.

Nara Sumas

Character: Samus Aran
Origin: Metroid
Traits Shared: Nara's markings resemble Samus's Power Suit.
Name Origin: Spell "Nara Sumas" backward. :P
Similar Personality?: Hard to say. Samus is always very formal and disciplined, and because she so rarely speaks, it's hard to know what she's really like. Nara acts like what I think Samus would act like, but I could be wrong.
Last edited by Freezair on 11/01/2008 10:45 PM, edited 25 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/16/2008 8:59 AM

-Wishes to Grant-

Whom?: GrayGriffin
What?: A Lucain
When?: Granted!

Whom?: PimaBean
What?: A Baby Doom Kitty

Whom?: Elliot
What?: A breeding with the reserved Lucinda Lavalamp
When?: Soon as one of us gets a room. :P

Whom?: Kayota
What?: An Ancient Kuhna maybe?
When: Same time as I get Pima's B.D.K.

Whom: MillieTheWarrior
What?: An Alluria

Whom: Robopup
What?: Art of some variety--possibly of her Kody-lovely
When?: Soon as I get some inspiration for a good pose XP

Whom: Soriana

Whom: Peacecrest

Also grant wishes for:

Kelica, Fallen_Snow, Moofius, Discordancy especially--still need to figure out what
Last edited by Freezair on 09/24/2008 3:49 PM, edited 3 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/30/2008 10:48 PM

-Random Nonsense-

-Quizzes-

I Am A: True Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-11

Dexterity-13

Constitution-12

Intelligence-16

Wisdom-13

Charisma-13

Alignment:
True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

(In case anyone's curious, I actually play a Chaotic Good gnome druid.)

-Theme Songs-

Jimmy
Main Theme Song: "Defying Gravity," from Wicked
Current Theme Song: ???
"Joke" Theme Song:

Skycutter
Main Theme Song: ???
"Joke" Theme Song: "Lowrider," by War

Krii
Current Theme Song: "I'm Impressed," by They Might Be Giants
"Joke" Theme Song: "Little Red Monkey," by ???

Fluffy
Main Theme Song: "New Soul," by Yael Naim
"Joke" Theme Song: "Mr. Roboto," by Styx

Kane
Main Theme: "The Candy Man Can," by Sammy Davis Jr.

Freezair
Main Theme Song: "Sharada," by Sky Sweetnam, anything she feels like at the time
"Joke" Theme Song: "Ice Ice Baby," by Vanilla Ice

Kyhorlet
Main Theme Song:

Alek
Main Theme Song: "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" by Blue Oyster Cult
Theme of His Love: "Pretty Rave Girl" by I Am X-Ray

Lucinda
Main Theme Song: "Happy Feet," by
Theme of Her Love: "Here In Your Arms," by hellogoodbye

-Quotes-

"What's a 'Saturn Bikini?'"
"Oh, just a few rings in all the right places."
-George and Jane Jetson, "The Jetsons"

"Anyone can cook, yes. But only the fearless can be great."
-Anton Gusteau, "Ratatouille"

"Where are you going?"
"With any luck? Forward."
-Django and Remy, "Ratatouille"

"Memo to me: Maim you after my meeting."
-Hades, "Hercules"

"Now, it may not make a whole lot of sense, but when have I ever backed down from a bad idea? Let's get this train wreck a-rollin'!"
-Strong Bad

"Good girls go to heaven. Bad ones go to hell. And girls on fast bikes go anywhere they want."
-Seen in a blog post

"Note to Lucifer: demons who look like they're named Engelbert or Hans aren't particularly terrifying."
-Seen in a blog post

"I'm not pompus, I'm pedantic. There's a difference. Let me explain it to you."
-Seen in a blog comment

"What was that?"
"It sounded like a spleen!"
-MST3K

"He speaks to me telepathically."
"You know, it's more like 'telepathetically.'"
-MST3K

"Here they call it 'zebra.' I assure you, it's not only edible, but also quite delicious."
"Huh! Dark AND white meat!"
-MST3K

-Random AMV's I like-

* by a video means I am a fan of the anime/whatever the video is based on as well as the video itself.

*The Psychoblock Tango Warning: Contains Bad Language: I love this song so much. XD POP! SIX! SQUISH! AHAH! CICERO! LIPSCHITZ!
*Calling All Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Warning: Contains Bad Language Again, can I say how much I love this song? :D This is nothing fancy, but it is a lot of fun. XD
*Sparrow Is A Nut Yes. Yes he is. XD
Anime Characters, Shake Ya Tailfeathers! Quite possibly my favorite AMV of all time, actually. 0w0 So well done! It just oozes style. Also, if anyone knows the name and origin of that blonde-haired guy who "hosts" this video, can you tell me in a PM? Because I swear he looks JUST LIKE an original character of mine named Cosmo, right down to the red-haired, uh, girlfriend?
My Duck Egg Omelette This is, like... the most awesomely spazzy thing EVER. Lalala! Yayaya! The song is so weird too. Beethoven and random Japanese? Duuuude. XD
Sugar's Heart Will Lead Her Home This video is not funny. However, it IS very well-done, and this song is very lovely. I really need to watch this series though.
Haruhi's Just Oblivious CURSE THIS VIDEO FOR GETTING ME ADDICTED TO THIS SONG. It's so friggin' ME.
*It's An Ordinary Day For Wilt This video makes me so unbelievably happy inside. Seriously, I was just getting over a cold when I saw it, and it made me all like: "Cold? What cold? I'm AWESOME!" Wilt is so cuddle-able. I need a Wilt plushie. :D
But Why Are The Bugs Gone? It's been a loong time since I've watced The Lion King... But sweet momma molasses, this is so friggin' funny. Why, indeed, is the rum gone?
*Double H is A Man For All Seasons (Warning: Some Suggestive Themes?) Ok, I'll admit it: Me = Hub fangirl. As if Halvard didn't make that obvious. XD So this MV made me laugh out loud. I just wish it were a bit longer! XD
*Take A Chance, Take The Lead: OK, this isn't really an AMV in the traditional sense, though it is anime, and a music video. It's actually official--specifically, the opening to Monster Rancher 4. But it's super-fantastico-awesome.

-Candy-

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Imagex3Imagex3Imagex3ImageImageImage

-Riddles-

-Rewards-
Last edited by Freezair on 11/10/2009 7:12 PM, edited 7 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/02/2008 2:46 AM

The Neatest Thing

OK. This is a little strange, and I have no idea if anyone will notice this, but if anyone does, I'd be interested to see if it goes anywhere.

So. If you have a journal, and don't mind posting random nonsense, then answer me this question:

What's the neatest thing that's happened to you while you were on Evelon?

How you define "neat" is up to you.

My opinion:

I think the neatest thing that's happened to me while on Evelon is that I bought a custom Lucain for 35 KS.

If we assume that the going rate for a custom Lucain without any add-ons is 500 KS--that's how much KS they cost during a KS sale--then by my calculations, I got her at a whopping 93% discount. That's absolutely nuts! So nuts, in fact, I still feel kinda bad about if I let myself think about it. Nowadays, if you dropped a Lucain in an auction, you'd probably rack up at LEAST 200 KS on them, if not more. And Jade is technically worth way more now, as she has an ELE. But Jade's auction was especially crazy because, like, nobody bid on her. I did, and then Draiz did, and then... Nothing. So nothing that I just slipped in a bid of 35 KS and somehow it went through.

It seems a little baffling now. People weren't bidding on a LUCAIN? And a custom one, at that? Wacky!

Is it green? Do people not like green? I thought green was the second-most popular favorite color. Oh well. I love green, and I love Jade. I may have picked her up second-hand for a ridiculously low price, but she is one of the Neverevertrades now. No matter what happens, she will remain permanently enshrined in my pen alongside such lovelies as Fluffy, Kane, Hazel, and Maree.

It's funny. Originally, when I got her, I planned to change her name. If not the "Jade" part, than at least the Fury part. But I never got around to it, and she's still Jade Fury. I'm actually really attached to the name, now that I've played (and fallen madly in gamerlove with) Beyond Good and Evil. And hey! I don't have to go out and buy a custom! Though, if another KS sale roles around, I may just get her a camera. :P
Last edited by Freezair on 06/29/2008 4:33 AM, edited 6 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/10/2008 1:58 PM

-Braindump: Dumb Things I Used To Believe - Things I Like-

Some stupid things I used to believe about things I like, and the world in general. This is mostly just a braindump for me so I can work on my take-home final with no distractions.

-I used to thing the song "They'll Need A Crane" by They Might Be Giants was a stupid song because it was about tearing a house down. I loved TMBG in their ecclecticness even then, but that just struck me as stupid. Then I ACTUALLY listened to the song one day, instead of just putting it in the background like I usually do, and then I was like... "Hot dang. That's hardcore angst." How the heck did I miss lyrics like: "Love sees love's happiness / But happiness can't see that love is sad?"

-Psychonauts. One sentence: "Who are the other eight Sashas?" This is what I get for not reading the manual... ><

-Sooooo many goofy things about Zelda. Especially choice ones: That Link really did love Ruto, and they were going to get married and have children. That Ocarina of Time was primarily a game about going around and selling masks to people, and that selling masks was Link's dream. (Made Majora's Mask really interesting when it came out, to me...) That Kokiri grew up. Then I thought Link was going to marry Saria... XD I... I still ship Link/Saria deep down. A fan-contrivedly grown-up Saria. Because pedophiles are scary. o.o

-That Mythbusters was primarily a show about finding new ways to break things. XD Hence the "busting." Ironically, Discovery Channel now has Smash Lab, which is basically a dumbed-down Mythbusters that is, yes, primarily about breaking things! XD  

-That Pokemon was a game where you played as a buff, karate-style dude, and went around having Punch-Out! style fighting matches with various weird creatures, so you could catch them and put them in your zoo. XD No idea where THAT came from...

I'll probably think up more later. XD
Last edited by Freezair on 06/29/2008 4:31 AM, edited 3 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/16/2008 9:01 AM

-Braindump: PROPAGANDA!-

See this link?

The one right here?

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING YOU SEE. Well, OK. Almost everything. Most emphatically do not download the song "Enfants Disparus" (number 26) unless you absolutely cannot get enough of hardcore spoilers. There's... two songs missing, for some reason. I don't know why. :P Especially since the entire soundtrack was released for, you know, free. If you can download the entire thing off the developer's website, I don't see why y'all shouldn't be able to have the entire thing.

If you want to cut straight to the good (Well, it's all good, but I mean EPICLY good) stuff, here's what y'all should download.

Dancing with Domz - Ominous ChantingTM makes EVERYTHING better.
Home Sweet Home - I'm a sucker for pianos.
Hyllian Suite - Puuuurty.
Mammago's Garage - Yay reggae!
Akuda House Propaganda - I used to joke with my friends about how ridiculous people rapping in French must sound. Imagine my surprise when I discover a French rap song and it's hot dang friggin' AMAZING. Even though it's not really in French, but in nonsense. XD
Fun and Mini-Games - Three years of Spanish. The only words I understand are "Tres," "Dos," and "Un."
Funky Bar 100 - Break it down and get jazzy!
Slaughterhouse Scramble - This song makes no sense whatsoever. And yet that makes it all the more hilarious. "YOU'RE THE WINNAAAAAAH! YOU'RE THE WINNAAAAAAH!"
Redemption - Why can't most movies have themes as beautiful and powerful as this one? The singing child is kind of creepy though.

Christophe Heral, I less than three you.
Last edited by Freezair on 06/29/2008 4:28 AM, edited 9 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/25/2008 2:28 PM

-Braindump: Random Monster Rancher Crud-

So I was looking through my intro post, deciding I would update it to explain all my favorites and things. And I realized that I had *completely* forgotten about Monster Rancher Advance 2 in my list of favorite games! How the devil did THAT happen? I love MRA2. I love Monster Rancher in general, but MRA2 is undoubtedly the best--it's got the most balanced gameplay, the most monster species (I think), the most unlockable crud, the best graphics, the best everything pretty much. It's one of my Desert Island Keepers for sure, if only because you can pretty much play it for-friggin'-ever and not get bored of it. Loosing your best monsters to retirement is sort of frustrating, yes, but it's also kind of a blessing in disguise--you can fuse them and then raise 'em all over again! Replayability in spades.

I've been playing it again recently, because it occured to me that I never unlocked the Serket sub-species of Arrowhead. This is probably the most difficult subspecies to unlock, because it requires raising not one but six pure Arrowheads to A-level. Granted, if you're an experienced breeder *humble cough* with ridiculous amounts of money and nothing but hand-raised coaches, this isn't too difficult--just chuck Oily Oils/Mint Candies at your mon' every day and reset if it fails its training. The monster I was currently raising, an Angel (Pixie/Gali) named Lily, had to go into retirement--and at a ridiculously early age. Geez louise, Pixies are fragile. Her stats were fair, though, so I chucked her into coaching like I usually do. She's not up to par with my other two coaches (NoEscape, a special Gali with stats in the 800's range, and StarHeart, a Phoenix with stats in the 900's), but she was better than the AGIMA coach, a fairly bleh Dragon named Pyron.

So I'm starting on my Great Serket Project. I just now realized that in order to do this, I'm going to have to get rid of one of my monsters currently in freezing so I have room for all my Arrowheads. This will probably be the Durhan, who has been in there so long I've forgotten what he was originally for. I think I was trying to use him to fuse a monster with the trait that makes them proficient at raising ALL their stats. I still want to make one of those, actually... But after I get my Serket, because that's gonna be heck.

Definitely not going:

-Carol. Nuuu, not my precious Suzurin! *clings*
-UberPWikki, my adorably vicious li'l Mocchi.
-Angel Flea. I went through a lot of trouble to get that special Gitan, yet I've barely trained him...

Probably not going:

-Oekaki, my Doodle. Admittedly, I have not had a lot of luck raising him thus far, but he's my first Doodle and I'm not "in tune" with the Doodleage yet.
-Wavebreak, the Monol I was randomly training. He's not finished yet.  

I have named my first Arrowhead Lemon. Weirdly enough, he had no "baby blues" stage where he wouldn't cooperate. I'm going to name the others Butter, Garlic, and Parsley. Butter and Lemon will fuse to make Saucy, and Garlic and Parsley are going to become Garnish. Then the two will combine to make Red.

...I'm a terrible person, aren't I? XD

Notes to self:

-Oil and candy are getting low. Go buy more.
-Still need to go make enough friends to get that special Doodle. Count how many I have and take some extra monster (possibly that weirdo Durhan, his stats are decent) into an expedition soley for the purpose of befriending monsters.
-Figure out what tournaments I haven't beaten in order to--well, beat them. Then I can get the special Garu.
Last edited by Freezair on 06/29/2008 4:25 AM, edited 5 times in total.

I would die to get away
But I fear it even more

Freezair
Bat Country Survivor
Bat Country Survivor

Donate