Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Together Forever...And Ice Cream (Open)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 8:45 PM

"Ramen? Well, I guess it's cheap. Anyways, on my way here, Blood and I found a Garudor with a broken wing, Prismweapon. I'm not sure we have room for her. Can you keep her? She's a fine girl."

((3/5))((3/7))

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 02/03/2010 8:49 PM

"Sure, i'm happy to accept Prismweapon" Gira said happily.   :)

"What!" Sukuza and Seiryū nearly choked on their food.  :shock:

"You guys!" Gira said annoyed as they got food on her.  :angry:
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 8:57 PM

"Oh, thank the lords. I was worried I wouldn't be able to give the girl full attention. She was going to accompany Wormy, though, but if you'll just sign this, I think that's enough. I have quite a few beasts I've gotten from sales. She's already nearly there, likely. One of my Titans-that's what I call my garagnirs-is flying her."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 02/03/2010 9:06 PM

"Sure" Gira said, signing the paper.

"Grr...." Seiryū muttered to himself.

"....." Sukuza remained silent.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 9:22 PM

"You two have problems. I'm fine with sharing Ray. We're a very big family. Ray's parents are dead. They wanted to get rid of me, so they freed me, but I ate them instead. It was cool."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/03/2010 9:29 PM

"They both are just trying to get used to having a human as their master, i found Seiryū with a bad leg and Sukuza shortly after that badly abused" Gira said.

"But at let you're an awesome master" Seiryū said.

"Yeah," Sukuza smiled.  :)
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 9:34 PM

"Silver was nearly starved. Dreamy's parents were poached. Icy was forced to work in a traveling show for food. Voidweapon, Prism's sister, was captured and nearly killed by the people trying to get the proud beast to submit. She did, but they decided to use her for bait since she was so badly damaged-both wings ruined and a bad leg-that they couldn't ride her. The list goes on," Ray sighed. "In my whole mengarie, most come from nasty conditions."

Dreamy grinned. "Wasn't really their faults, though."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/03/2010 9:40 PM

"That sounds bad, it seems these days there are people that just don't understand" Gira said.

"That's true" Seiryū said in agreement.

"Very true" Sukuza said.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 9:45 PM

"Nah. We just are drawn towards the sorts of things that are bound to be like that. As I said, Prism's at Craiss Caverns, but she'll be back soon." Ray grinned. Prism had a home. "I'm sort of a keeper of the injured, so I actually hunt them down."

((2/6))((2/8))((Prism's at the Craiss private RP.))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/03/2010 9:47 PM

((Good to know, thanks.))

"A keeper of the injured? Sounds just fine to me" Gira said.

"Hey, Sukuza" Seiryū said, poking Sukuza's shoulder.

"What?" Sukuza asked annoyed.  :angry:

"Are you going to eat that?" Seiryū said, Sukuza growled and threw him the rest  of her rawmeat.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

(1)

Postby Sappheara » 02/03/2010 10:01 PM

Adohi walked about the park, there wasn't much for him to do. He looked up in the sky, he could see that his large companion flying. Adohi wasn't sure why Amina wanted to come back to this park, the last time they where was winter and they found a couple of Kuhnas playing in a snow fort. The Bleached Sheilupe looked around the park and he see the ice cream stand on the far right of the path he was walking on. He started walking towards the ice cream stand I'm in the mood for some cookie 'n' cream. Adohi looked around the park some more, the park was getting more and more crowded as the time passed. He wasn't surprise at this time of years. The Sheilupe wasn't comfortable around strangers, he wasn't social and he wanted it to stay that way.

Amina descended from the sky, she see that Adohi didn't want to be here. Landing on the ground softly, she closed her golden wings close to her body. "What do you want to do since we're here?" She looked down at her companion. The Treasure Hollowheart could see where her companion was walking towards. Following right behind him "Get me some rocky road!" she talked loud enough for him to heard her.

It said it was open, so I posted. I hope you guys don't mind, trying to getting enought ks for Easter.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2184
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 10:02 PM

((viewtopic.php?f=70&t=12182))

"Well, I basically run a little mini-clinic." He grinned. "Most of my patients stay with me, though some aren't exactly loyal. Prisim's likely to disobey you at first. Give her some time to warm up to you." Looking up, he saw the newcomer. "Hey, Dreamy-"

The battleheart was already down there.

"Hi!" Dreameater said, excited. "Oooh, ice cream! I should get some more! Same for me, please!" She then realized she was being rude. She blushed. "I'm so sorry. I'm Dreameater, and I feed the birds around here ice cream."

((Your pets are both Level 6. Prisim is Level 1. Keep a counter like posts/level for each at the bottom-your next counter will be 3/6))
3/6 3/6

((Ooops, sorry. No prob. Let me just edit.))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/03/2010 10:18 PM

Seiryū then started to growl for a odd reason and Gira got worried.

"What is it now, hollowhead?" Sukuza asked Seiryū who continued to growl.

"Seiryū is not really like this, i don't what is going on with him" Gira said before Seiryū ran off and accidentlly slammed into Adohi.

"Seiryū!" Gira said.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

(2)

Postby Sappheara » 02/03/2010 10:33 PM

Adohi was slammed hard into the ground. He got up and shook his head to clear the dizziness. "What the..." the Bleached Sheilupe sentence was cut off when he looked at the Serraptor. Adohi stepped back a bit, placing both back paws into the ground. What was that for? Have I ever meet this guy before? Adohi wasn't sure if he did or if didn't. He was ready if the Serraptor came at him again.

Amina was shock that Aodhi was attacked. She know that he had enemies, the Hollowheart never seen him get hit like that before. The Shielupe was usually on guard every minute of the day. She took several steps towards the Serraptor and Adohi, getting ready to fight beside her companion. "Who are you? Why did you attack him?" Spreading her golden wing wide.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2184
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/03/2010 10:38 PM

"I'm sure he didn't mean to,"  Dreameater sighed. "These guys are weird. They're friends of a friend. If it'll make you feel better, me and my Bonded will buy your ice cream. If it won't, then go ahead and beat him up. We don't care. He deserves it, charging around like that." She licked her rocky road ice cream. "Heck, I'll even help. It's been a while since I've had a good fight."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext