Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

I Love the Snow!! {Done!}

Postby jobiehanna » 12/12/2009 9:35 PM

It was cold, that was the first thing Sauron noticed when he had left his warm house that morning, but it didn't bother him much. He was ready to go have some fun! He figured Terrace Park was as good a place as any, where there was no danger  and many other creatures were around to play with. There was a fresh blanket of snow on the ground and the trees were bare. Underneath the gray-blue sky the little kuhna played. Sauron praced through the snow and hummed 'Jingle Bells' as he did so. He loved to mess up the fresh snow and leave his footprints behind. It was like he was the first one on the moon, so to speak. He pretened that was the case. In his imagination the other people and creatures around were aliens. He rolled snow balls and through them as best he could at them, most of them missing. But occasionally one would hit target and he would get scolded. He didn't seem to care though. He was having fun, and that's what counted.
{1}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: I Love the Snow!! {Open; please join!}

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/12/2009 9:40 PM

Image Frosting was walking around in the snow. She loved this time of year. She spun around to look at her footprints, but fell. Frosting giggled as snow fell on her head from a tree branch up above. "This is fun," Frosting said and stood up. She got a running start and lept, landing in the snow. "Hehe!" she laughed and ran around in circles, snow sticking to her paws, then quickly melting.
{1.1}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 1:58 PM

Sauron continued to run through the snow. He loved the snow so much and the cold just reminded him that Christmas was on the way. He couldn't wait until that day, when he would get to open his Christmas presents. Eventually Sauron tired of just running around and began to build a small snow fort out. He built it just big enough for him and one other, if someone wanted to join him. He began making more snowballs. He had a small pile before he started throwing them at passers-by again. As before, some hit and some didn't . He noticed a cake kuhna romping around in the snow and took aim. The first snowball was way off target and the other one hit her. Sauron giggled and dropped behind his wall.
{2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/13/2009 2:03 PM

Frosting looked around. She made a snowball and thre it in the direction the other one came in. Who threw that, she thought and looked around, but saw no one except a wall. "That wall wasn't there before." Frosting pricked her ears. She heard someone laugh.
{1.2}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 2:17 PM

The snowball missed Sauron by several inches. He giggled even more loudly and peaked his head up over the top of his wall. The cake kuhna was watching it. He dropped behind an dpicked up anoth ersnowball to throw at her. He threw it and it soared past her head, hitting the tree behind her. "Darn," he whispered under his breath. He threw another ball of snow and that missed as well. He wished her had better aim as he sunk below the safety of his wall again.
{3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/13/2009 2:22 PM

Frosting laughed quietly and and hid behind a tree. "This wasn't what I expected when I went for a calm day," Frosting muttered and made a pile of snowballs in case of an attack. Frosting was lucky a second snowball hadn't hit her.
{1.3}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 2:53 PM

Sauron peaked over the snow wall once again to see the brown tip of a tail disappear behin a tree. He chuckled and rolled more snowballs behind his wall. He began to chuck the pre-made snowballs at the tree. Several hit the tree but more missed and zoomed around.
{4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/13/2009 2:55 PM

Frosting watched the snowballs go past the tree. Then, all in one motion, she pun around, now in front of the tree and threw three snowballs at the wall. She looked around, then dove back behind the tree. "You wanna play hard ball, I'll play hard ball."
{1.4}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 3:09 PM

Sauron giggled again and recieved a snowball in his mouth. It was could, and not too pleasant. He ducked behind the wall again and recieved another snowball on his back. He didn't know who he was playing wiht, but they had pretty good aim. He rolled more snowballs and found that he was running low on snow, which surprised him. He went a little further away from his shelter and brought the balls of snow back to his fort-like structure. As he tossed more snowballs at the tree the wind began to blow and a shill ran down his spine. He shivered and dropped behind his wall where the wind wasn't as strong. The gust of wind soon stopped and large snowflakes began to fall. Sauron danced around behind his wall, all thoughts of the ongoing snowball fight forgotten. He caught the snowflakes on his tongue and some of them stuck out brilliantly against his dark fur before they melted.
{2.5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/13/2009 3:11 PM

Frosting dodged snowball after snowball. She made a few more snowballs to replace the ones she'd thrown and threw two more. "Ok, I'm getting a little tired of this," she muttered and stood out in the open. Hit me, fool.
{2.5}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 3:14 PM

Sauron pranced around in the falling snow and didn't notice that he had come out of the shelter of his wall. He was much better at catching snowflakes than throwing snowballs. He didn't know which he preferred. All he knew was that he loved the snow.
{6}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/13/2009 3:18 PM

Frosting glanced around. Whoever was behind the wall didn't notice her. She made a snowball and threw it. I'm here, she thought and sat down, waiting.
{2.6}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 3:29 PM

The snowball hit Sauron and he glanced around, looking for the source. He saw the cake kuhna, waiting for him. Instead of throwing another snowball, he charged at her. He got closer and pounced, missing her and landing in the snow beside her. He fell onto his back and attemped a snow angel. When he got up it looked nothing like a snow angel. He grinned as if proud of it anyway.
{7}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/13/2009 3:31 PM

Frosting stood up. "You're really bad at aiming aren't you," Frosting said and laughed softly. She shook the snow off her tails and sat down again.
{2.7}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2009 3:39 PM

Sauron chuckled. "Yeah, but it don't bother me!" he said rather loudly. He shook snow off his fur as well. Then he began to run around in circles. He had so much enery, he didn't know what to do with it. He soon slowed and stopped beside the cake kuhna. He threw himself to the ground and laughed. "You have a name?" he asked the cake kuhna as the snowfall began to slow around them. It soon stopped and left them with a fresh blanket of snow.
{8}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items