Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Making the best of it

Postby Kitleoh » 01/03/2010 9:21 PM

The figure stood a bit shorter than the average of its gender at about 5’4. His hair was long, reaching his mid-back and black with a blue tint. Sticking out from the side of his head, long fluffy blue ears stuck out. As if that weren’t enough, a fluffy tail and long blue-white wings were also part of the figure standing in the park, out from underneath his unusual kimono like outfit. His eyes were a bright and stunning blue, a good contrast with his dark hair and deathly pale skin. Now, this was indeed a male, however his features were so feminine, he’d often been mistaken as a female. Chihaya was a winter Kitrell, coming down from his frigid home in the Fe'gan Mountains, coming down when he had enough strength to do so. It was only during the winter, which was yet to be over, that he had as much strength as he did. And during the waning winter did his energy go with.

With a stretch of his arms, his beautiful large wings spread as well, his tail swaying in the cool winter breeze.  The air was colder once someone got at least a foot of him, and he even has his ability to create snow around him at will, or freeze water to ice. He was enjoying all of this now, for once the heat of summer came, he knew all of this would be much, much harder...
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 51
Donate

Re: Making the best of it

Postby ajforpresident » 01/04/2010 5:23 PM

Sky Slynx

Cloud

Noel Slynx

Noel

Man, was it cold! But good thing the pets walking around Terrace Park were Slynxes and were used to the cold. But, these Slynxes weren't in their normal form. They were walking around as humans. The male Slynx had dark, ruby-reddish looking hair. Coming out of his head were Slynx ears and behind him was a long, bushy tail. In his ears he had three piercings each. He wore a black vest with a red long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black jeans and black boots. He also was a little tan, which was strange for someone who was used to the cold. But he did look like quite the attractive one. It was the same was for his younger sister, who was the other Slynx. She had long white hair which was held in a bun and the Slynx ears that stuck out of her head were clear of any piercings. She wore a dress with a blue bow tied in the middle and on her feet she wore little white boots. Her tail and little wings were shown from behind her. Unlike her brother, she was fair skinned and compared to him, she looked quite delicate. The two walked on in the snow.

"Hey, nii-chan." The young Slynx- girl said pointing over to a figure in the snow. "There's someone over there."
Noel, the other Slynx, squinted and started to see the figure as well. "I see. Well, why don't we go over to talk to them?" Noel started to walk over, when his sister grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Noel," she said calling her older brother by his name. "You're not going to do what I think you're going to do when we get there, are you?"
Noel just smiled back at his sister, "Don't worry, Cloud. I'll be fine. Now, let's go see them." He took his sister's hand and led her with him. As they got closer, the air around them got colder. Strange, Noel thought. I wonder what's making the air get colder?
When they reached the person, Noel finally caught a better look at the figure. The figure was not human, and that he figured out from first glance of the wings, tail and ears. But this person was wearing a kimono, for goodness sake, and in Winter! But, somehow he felt intranced by this person's apperance. She-or he, since he wasn't quite sure- was quite beautiful. Their long black hair with the little blue tints blew in the wind and the kimono fluttered as well giving this person a look of elegance.
"Excuse me," Noel said in a polite manner, gazing at the beautiful creature before him. "But, might you be the source of everything getting colder around this area?"

[Noel: Level 1; 1] [Cloud: Level 1; 1]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Kitleoh » 01/05/2010 9:54 PM

Hearing someone address him, Chihaya quickly looked up- his blue eyes piercing into theirs. Yet they remained calm and gentle as a smile crossed his features to the question.
“Forgive me,” He spoke in a soft alluring voice. It was no doubt feminine just like the rest of him happened to be, yet it also proved that it was unmistakable in proving he was indeed a male. “I am a Winter Kitrell. The cold is always around me, wherever I go.” Stated the young man. He stretched out his wings again as his eyes lingered over on the two new people before him.

Living in the mountains, he couldn’t quite place what kind they were. It wasn’t often he found himself talking to any other beings that didn’t live there, and indeed he had never engaged in conversation with likes of these two.

“My name is Chihaya,” Making a slight bow, he made a gesture to the two in front of him,  indicating he would like their names as well. “But please tell me. Without me being offensive, I would like to know… what are you two?”
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 51
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/06/2010 3:19 AM

Image Image

The large Treasure Hollowheart landed softly on the snowy ground. Folding her wings close to her body, she looked around to see where her companion was. Seeing him not to far, Amina deiced to turn into her human form. Large flash of golden light surrounded her, the wind started to pick and the snow underneath her start moving in a upward circular motion. When the golden light started fading appeared a tall, tan thin women. Amina had yellow golden eyes, golden blonde hair that went pass her waist. Wearing a pink winter jacket with fake brown fur around the sleeves and hood. She also had black tight blue jeans and black hush puppies shoes. Her golden wing folded close to her body, as her tail move back and forth.

The large canine was not to far from Amina when he saw her change into her human form. Shaking his head, he know what she was thinking. "What are you waiting for?" He called out to her. Deiciding to be in his human form as well, knowing that Anima can at times get into trouble. A white flash of light surrounded him, the wind started to howl as he began to change. Adohi's hindquarter slowly started to turn into feet, the change slowly went up his body. Adohi's platinum blonde hair was cropped short, long on the top, shorter in the back. He has usually eerie pink eyes, a large scar run down his left temple. Wearing black combat boots with skull buckles, faded black jeans, white t-shirt and the leather trenchcoat with a skull and flames on the back. He approached his companion, looking around he spotted three other people.

Amina know what direction Adohi was looking around. She spotted the others while she was in the sky. Amina love meeting new people, she also know that Adohi was not the social type. She hope that in time he will come out of his shell. Only time could tell.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/06/2010 9:49 AM

"It is quite alright." Noel said, a little surprised at the boy's feminine-yet-obviously-male voice. "It doesn't bother us. We're used to the cold aren't we, sis?" Cloud slowly nodded as she sort of hid behind her older brother. Still, holding his hand she said to Chihaya, "You're a Winter Kitrell? I've never seen one, much less in a human form."

"Chihaya." Savoring the sound of it on his tongue. A lovely name indeed. he thought. But out of his mouth came, "That's a rather nice name. Mine is Noel, and this here is my little sister, Cloud."
"Hey, who are you calling little?!" Cloud replied with a angry huff. "Don't mind her. She can be a bit cheeky at times."
Cloud stuck out her tongue. "Nii-chan, don't be mean."

Noel gave a low chuckle at the question of what they were. Well I guess he's never seen a Slynx in a human form, so we might as well tell him. He did ask nicely...
"We are Slynxes. I am a Noel Slynx while Cloud here is a Sky Slynx." He bowed to Chihaya as form of respect and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Chihaya."

Cloud's ears twitched as she caught sound of something. "Noel, I hear someone." Noel got up from his bow and said, "I hear it too. What could it be?"
[Noel: Level 1; 2] [Cloud: Level 1; 2]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/06/2010 5:57 PM

Amina was a little excited, she loved meeting new people. She was walking a bit fast, Amina felt Adohi grab her upper right arm. "What is it?" Some times she can forget to be cautions with strangers. Her golden blonde hair blowing in the crisp winter air. Amina tried to shake off her companion's hold, it was like braking out of a steel cage. Slowing her pase, she looked at the others and back at Adohi "I don't think they will hurt us."

The Sheilupe loosen his grip on Amina "We don't know who they are and we so don't know how they would react to us." Looking at the Hollowheart and back at the others. "You need to be more cautions when meeting strangers." Taking a deep breath, he let go of Amina. Even if Amina isn't cautions I am. The Bleached Sheilpe was better a battling than he was at socializing. Crushing snow beneath their feet.

Both Amina and Adohi got about 10 feet in front of the others. Amina had a big smile. "Hi! I'm Amina and this is my companion Adohi. May we join you?" Adohi grunted at her openness. When will she learn to be more cautions when meeting strangers? Shaking his head, he looked at the others.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/09/2010 6:56 PM

Amina was getting tired from waiting to long in the cold. She looked at the others and back at her companion. "I don't want to be rude, but it's getting late." She looked at the strangers in front of her. "My companion and I must be getting back home." Amina turned around and starting walking off in the off towards home. Her wings pulled close to her body and her golden tail moving back and forth.

Adohi looked at the others. "Good meeting you." He bowed his head at them. The Sheilupe turned around and followed his companion. He wasn't to far from her. I wonder where Amina is going to go next? Thinking to himself.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate