With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Untitled {P. Sappheara, dragonice959 and I}

Postby Slynne » 08/31/2010 8:22 PM

It was a nice day for my snake and I. Although I didn't decide to go outside for a bit, untill now of course. Walking to our reptile zoo. Like every day I do, of course. I take a walk there, to feed the animals, and to do care for them all. Some have special needs, others don't. While I was there I couldn't help but think about this new reptile they  recently discovered. I felt like going out to find one myself. Although I thought it was silly not to plan ahead. Then I went back to focusing on the reptile I was feeding, untill I thought I heard a sound coming from behind me. I couldn't really look though, 'cause I mean seriously I need to concentrate.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/18/2010 8:06 PM

Kaloni was in a bad mood, as the day keep going. Out of all the places, she had to travel to the desert. What was wrong with her? Has she gone crazy? No, when she left her house, she was already upset. Getting into a big fight with one of the other creatures in the house. The treasure magistrey stormed out of the house, without thinking where she was going. It really did not matter, some of her angry died down a bit. Kalnoi looked around the desert, all there were was sand, sand dunes line up on both sides. The bright sun was still high in the sky, making her sweat between her golden feathers. Man, I should of travel to a different city. She knew that she make a mistake when she came here without proper equipment. She couldn't do nothing about it now, all she could do was hope for the best.

Not to far a head, the treasure creature could see someone up head. Who could be out here all a lone? Wondering about her question, she brushed it away. Kaloni slowed her walking, as she came closer, the magistrey could see a large snake rapped around her neck. Was she being attack by that reptile? Her thoughts trail off as she got closer. No, the snake was not attack the woman, it was just sitting on her shoulders. It must be a pet of hers. Finding that thought a bit unusual, Kalnoi stopped a couple of feet behind her. She really didn't know what to do or even say to her.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: Untitled {P. Sappheara and I}

Postby Slynne » 10/18/2010 10:53 PM

I heard the footsteps stop almost a couple of steps away. I knew there was someone anyways, because my snake moved her head, she must have been looking behind me. Thats when I finished up what I was doing and turned around. I saw that it was a Magistry. I didn't quite know why a Magistry would be in the dessert areas like this. However, there was a reason for most things, just I wondered what brought her here. Thats when I desided, to stop thinking about the questions I had and to start to actully ask them."Aya, Miss. What brings you here, to a place like this? You don't seem the type to come to a place this."I said hoping, I ask anything offensive.

{R2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Untitled {P. Sappheara and I}

Postby Firetra » 10/19/2010 8:27 AM

Name: Xemnas

Xemnas walked into the blistering heat of the sun on the Wilt'no Desert. He loved the way the sands rock back and fourth as the warm wind blows across your face. He started to walk on top of one of the dunes and he looked around. To his right lay more of the ocean like Desert before him. And to his left is a small cracked area of dry soil or clay. But directly in front of him was a sight to see. It was a small shack type area with some people outside of it. He quickly ran over to them. " Hello, What are your names?"

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Untitled {P. Sappheara, dragonice959 and I}

Postby Slynne » 10/19/2010 10:55 PM

While I was waiting for the other creature to answer my questions. Another creature came running toward us. I noticed it must have been some sort of Kuhna, although, I couldn't grasp what kind of course. Thats when I felt completely pethetic being the only one in a human form currently. That when I decided to change forms, I ran to the nearest hiding spot I could find then quickly changed into my Rathril form. After all I was finished my duties, and my snake would still know me. I wasn't that terrified. Then I ran back to the two other creatures, and answered the Kuhna's questions. "Ello! Mah names, Rathina. This is mah snake, Stella. I'm not quite sure who this is, I just met her myself." I responded with question in my voice. Wondering if the Magistry was just shy? " So, what brings you two, to a place like this?" I asked hoping that I would get a answer this time.

{R3}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/19/2010 11:32 PM

Kaloni was staring at the snake for a moment, realizing that the human woman ask her a question. The treasure creature always thought that snakes were gasly creatures. She never understood why others would want them as pets. She walked a wide circle around the human woman, to be directly in front of her. She didn't want to be to close to the snake. Before Kaloni could answer her question, she heard a shout from behind her. Turning around see could see a cat like creature running down a sand dune. This was getting a tad bit odd. The Magistry couldn't really understand what the cat creature said. As the cat got closer, the cat came into focus, it turned out to be a Kuhna. She couldn't recall ever seeing one like him before. Turning back around to answer the human's question, the human was gone. Where did she go? Before she could finish that thought, a Rathril come from behind a sand dune. Sniffing the air, the Rathril smelled the same as the human woman. "I actually came out here by accident. How about you?" Are they both the same person?
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 10/20/2010 6:26 PM

"Oh i'm jus here for the heck of it. I just din't find it fun to sit at my home and look at the sky." He trotted up to the Rathril looking at its emencity next to him. "By the way. My name is Xemnas. I already know your name Rathina. But what about you miss." He said directing it to the Magistry

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/20/2010 9:57 PM

Kaloni watched as the small Kuhna walked up them. She was unsure what to expect from the others. The Magistry ruffled her feathers as the young Kuhna called her Miss. Did he just call me Miss? Did she looked that old? She could of misheard the Kuhna, he must be mistaken. Kaloni eyed Xemnas a little longer before she answered his question. "My name is Kaloni. I'm not an old maiden, I prefer you not to call me miss." She said it a little snobby, Kaloni was a little spoiled and sometimes I had a hard time communicating with others.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 10/20/2010 10:04 PM

"Oh! Sorry Kaloni. I'm just used to calling women in that fasion. At least thats the way I was raised. So what are you guys doing here anyways.I'm here looking for an adventure of some sorts. want to join?" He paused waiting for a response.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 10/20/2010 11:01 PM

I heard the Magistry finally answer my question, not that it was a long of a wait but anyways. I then looked at Xemnas in confusion. He already knew my name? That was odd. Where have I seen him before, I don't remember knowing any Xemnas. It then started to drive me nuts. "How do you know my name? I've never seen you before.." I replied back, but not in a rude way, more curious and confused. I focused my attention to the Magistry, so she came here by accident, and he came here just for the heck of it? I then heard the Magistry. give her name. Kaloni was her name and his was Xemnas. Those are absoutly fantastic names I though. Very unique! I though to myself. " I assure you, saying 'Miss' is a polite gesture for mostly young adults here, it wasn't meant to make you feel old. I do assure you, Kaloni." I said to her, attempting to make her feel better. I heard Xemnas ask a couple of questions. So of course I answered them. "Well, I live here. Might, I say, looking for an adventure? I already have an adventure, I'm thinking of taking. If you care to know, Just ask." I said, looking away. Hoping maybe they might like to help find this rare reptile that I was looking for.  

{R4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 10/21/2010 8:36 AM

"Well of course I know your name silly! You just told me earlier." He stared at her in confusion. " So About your adventure. What is it, where is it, and when are we going?" He said all that so quickly all you could get out of it was "Whattits, whahitittis, Ahnadwehnereaewginong?" So typically he was very excited.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 10/21/2010 12:41 PM

"Well, I would like to find this new speices of reptile. It's way out into the dessert, kinda like in the movies 'Holes'. Theres sapost to be a mountian of some type. I want to go when I'm fully ready. Right now, if we really decided to go, I'd have to get someone else to tend my lovelies."I pointed to my zoo, full of only reptiles. All different kinds aswell.

{R5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/21/2010 8:19 PM

The treasure creature looked back and forth between the two creatures. She was perplex as she stared that them, both were shooting question and answers at each other. The young Kuhna made her even more perplex as he asked three questions before he even took a breath. "I would like to join on this journey. What kind of reptile are you looking for exactly?" Kaloni was never fond of those types creature, but she would never pass up a good journey. She need time away from her home anyways. The blistering sun was making her sweat between her feather. With all the excess sweat, made it feel like a building was weighting her down. Shaking off all the excess water from her feathers, she waited.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 10/24/2010 5:14 PM

"I'd like to know what type of snake or reptile it is also before I go plunging in on a adventure also." The heat seemed to rise from the air and stick to his fur. He noticed the Magistry shake and lots of sweat come off. So he decided to ask a question. "Also is there a cooler place where we can talk about this? Its starting to get really hot here.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 10/24/2010 10:33 PM

I looked at Kaloni and Xemna. So they wanted to join on this adventure. I was truley happy to hear that. I wouldn't be searching on my own, which was great. It made me happy. I then noticed that they both were sweating. I was fine however, most likely because I was used to the temperature. Probably because I lived here my whole life? Maybe.. I then noticed Xemna asked a question. I looked at him and replied gently. "Oh, sorry... Yes, I have a place not far from here." I said smiling. "However, I do ask when we get in there, that you transform into your human form." I said, hoping I wouldn't offend them. " You can ask those questions when we get there. For now, lets just try to keep you relaxed." I said smiling at them, then walking in the direction my house was in.

{R6}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next